What's new

dance bars in navi mumbai

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    any suggestions for best flirt mpas who is into DFKs working tonight? much appreciate
  2. Guest:
    I'll be in Calgary Oct 21st to 23rd for work from the U.S. Probably staying at the Westin. any ladies available to come over?
  3. Guest:
    Anybody know who’s working tonight in gta that does bbfs?
  4. Guest:
    Hello who is best slim Asian in vaughan
  5. Guest:
    busty milf near downtown T.O. that is
  6. Guest:
    any recommends on a busty milf massage provider near downtown?
  7. Guest:
    Russian finish
  8. Guest:
    Russian finish
  9. Guest:
    Kitty oriental spa
  10. Guest:
    Hana Hawaii spa
  11. Garo:
    OPEN for THANKSGIVING @416 781 0088 BRUNET and BLOND. THE best in TORONTO $30/60 min OPEN TODAY 11 am - 9 pm
  12. nanchyka:
  13. Guest:
    in town next Monday. any independent do nuru?
  14. Dr.M:
    Where did [email protected] angels go?
  15. Guest:
    Reviews on Brinity @ Allure
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Quiet and rainiy day here. if someone needs a massage give me a text. 587-402-7275
  17. Guest:
    Anyone know best Tantra Massage in T.O???
  18. Guest:
    Best place for Tantra massage
  19. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆🔆OPEN TODAY🔆🔆Asian Massage🔆🔆:heart6 ANGEL WILL MAKE YOUR DAY SUNNY**Sunflower Massage Health Centre**Queensway Etobicoke Toronto**$40 for 30mins :heart4 416-503-0679 :heart5 781A The Queensway, Toronto 9am-9pm Every Day! :heart2
  20. Guest:
    Loser
  21. Guest:
    Oshawa lmaooooo
  22. Guest:
    Boobs
  23. Guest:
    looking for a hot indepandant masseuse in vile st laurent
  24. Guest:
    Any good spas in the meadowvale Mississauga area?
  25. Guest:
    Looking for sexy massage on st.clair west

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
visited yest a couple of dance bars in navi mumbai with few friends . thoroughly enjoyed the dance and music at nerul bar and kopar khairne bar

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
saw a newly opened bar at vashi palm beach rd nr satra plaza called heaven ? any idea abt it anyone visited?

pillai

Reviewer
Reaction score
I had visited l<[email protected]|\| bar in shiravne just below the Rajiv G bridge at the start itself months ago...OKyish girls...anyone tried it recently!

What i had recently tried was wh**e H**se at nerul. Man, they have got good stock! Some of them were real dancers like in 80s...liked some girls...approached the red coat walas to take them out. But, they quote too high...like 5k n all...
Wat r ur experiences?

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
whitehouse was good man . not as good as 2 yrs back but better . but silverpoint at kopar khairne is way better in ambience and dance

pillai

Reviewer
Reaction score
whitehouse was good man . not as good as 2 yrs back but better . but silverpoint at kopar khairne is way better in ambience and dance
But how is the cost and all...have u taken any girl out there? Post some FRs naa...

kamal1980

Reviewer
Reaction score
well man havent taken any girls from db as they are lousy in service and usually huury things best is to make urself regular with the girl u want give some money and importance to her then take her out let her say that.
well last time 4 frnds went at silverpoint had 4 beer and nip of old monk between us had made 4 girls dance blew arnd 1.5k on girls . cost 2600 bill aft disc 1.5k girls 250tips to waiter arnd 1100 per person . going in grp usually brings cost down man and u enjoy more .

pillai

Reviewer
Reaction score
well man havent taken any girls from db as they are lousy in service and usually huury things best is to make urself regular with the girl u want give some money and importance to her then take her out let her say that.
well last time 4 frnds went at silverpoint had 4 beer and nip of old monk between us had made 4 girls dance blew arnd 1.5k on girls . cost 2600 bill aft disc 1.5k girls 250tips to waiter arnd 1100 per person . going in grp usually brings cost down man and u enjoy more .
Ok. Great. Thanks man

Sent from my HTC Desire 820 dual sim using Tapatalk

Manqwerty

Reaction score
Any bar with room attached and cost near airoli ?
I mean all in one.

paps

Reviewer
Reaction score
pl tell me what is SEA on khanrocky98 at yahoo dot in or PM me

Afshu

Reaction score
Some places u can try are...mayur,ganraj,sandip all three service bars......for db try silver point,diana,whatsapp,chocolate,laila,adarsh,kapal,kings etc
Mayur, Ganraj & Sandip where are these bars..?
Exact location in Vashi..?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

realmumbhai

Reaction score
Some places u can try are...mayur,ganraj,sandip all three service bars......for db try silver point,diana,whatsapp,chocolate,laila,adarsh,kapal,kings etc
Hi. I know th whereabouts of Mayur
But can you tell me what one can do in a SB? Also details of costs and rates

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk