What's new
New open Dahlia Spa

Do i have to be naked for a Swedish massage?

body to body erotic massage
Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    Did minx spa reopen as something else
  2. Guest:
    rmt
  3. Guest:
    CUM :heart1 ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE :boobs open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR LADIES TODAY! NAYA LAYLA AND TINA ! @SECRETS!
  4. TOS88:
    💋💋💋JAZMIN @ Touch of Silk on The Queensway 💋💋💦 647-348-4548
  5. Guest:
    💋💋👍🏼👍🏼Amazing Good Time Tuina Massage ♥‼💋647-262-9889💋💋71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart3:heart2:heart3
  6. Guest:
    ♥♥👍🏼Good Time Tuina Massage ♥647-262-9889♥71 Speers Road Unit 11,Oakville Ontario :heart2:heart2:heart2
  7. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE $30/30 min :rolf416 781 0088 by Lovely Jeniffer today👠FREE PARKING:car2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto
  8. Therotten1:
    Any place near scar or pickering that allows multiple shots?
  9. Guest:
    Newmarket spa
  10. Guest:
    CUM ;) visit Secrets Massage Spa located 370 browns line in etobicoke, we are WIDE ;) open 9AM til 9PM !!!!!!! CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE https://secretsmassage.ca/ or Call 416-800-1742 Secrets Spa offers you an opportunity to enjoy sensual and erotic massages performed by the most gorgeous and stunning ladies
  11. Guest:
    brampton asian spa fs?
  12. erectboy:
    any massage that offers tits/nipple play?
  13. Guest:
    Bohemian
  14. Guest:
    Nancy @ studio 9?
  15. Guest:
    In Trenton and Belleville tomorrow evening. Email me if you want to suck my hard thick ckoc [email protected]
  16. Stuuu:
    Older
  17. Guest:
    EDMONTON MOBILE MASSAGE $40/HR Hi There! I am a male massage therapist student ( sorry can not provide receipt for insurance), I have been over 3 years massage experience in my hometown. Mobile massage service to your location with flexible time. Also available traveling to Beaumont, Leduc, Devon, Calmar. Rate: Relax or Swedish massage 40$/hr, 60$/1.5hr, 80$/2hr Cash only. Please email a date and time for set up an appointment. E-mail address: [email protected] Thank you.
  18. Garo:
    HAPPY MASSAGE Toronto:rolf416 781 0088 👠Shahika :car FREE PARKING/2236 Eglinton Ave West,Toronto$30/30 min
  19. Guest:
    will be
  20. Guest:
    has anyone been to Baby Beauty Spa in Oakville?
  21. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆SUNFLOWER HEALTH MASSAGE CENTRE🔆🔆781A The Queensway Etobicoke🔆🔆416-503-0679🔆🔆30mins for $40🔆🔆
  22. Sunflower Massage:
    🌼🌼JENNY🌼🌼Asian Massage🌼🌼Queensway Etobicoke🌼🌼781A The Queensway Etobicoke
  23. TOS88:
    Touch Of Silk in the Queensway!!! MARIA SHANIA & TAYLOR 💋💋 647-348-4845
  24. Guest:
    Hi guys, m a newbie here. Need support for good and safe massage parlor or spa in Hyderabad
  25. Farmer74:
    Any good places in guelph that do h.e. ,I've never gone to a massage place before

Lindsey

Reaction score
tomorrow me and my friend are going to get swedish full body massages, i'm 15 and i have the concern to wonder if you have to be complelty naked for the massage or can you wear something else?

Gre-neenee

Reaction score
You can leave your undies on if you aren't comfortable unclothed, however...
Request a female therapist, and you will be fully covered even if you take them off and you will get a better massage because the sides of your hips will be bare.

Crystal Waker

Reaction score
First factor - you can keep on as much or as little as you want when getting a massage. Most people are more comfortable with less clothing, but there is nothing wrong with just taking your shoes and belt off.

In most states in the USA, a massage therapist is legally required to provide adequate draping. This means you would be covered with a sheet or a towel and only the area being worked on is usually uncovered.

Nothing that would be kept covered at a typical family beach should ever be uncovered (think bikini). If you want more coverage, it is your right to request it and end the session if you are not listened to.

If you want to keep on underwear, a bathing suit, or even a pair of running shorts and maybe tank-top, I have had some clients routinely keep on that much or more, and I just work with, through, or around the clothing.

If you don't want an area touched or worked on, feel free to say so. Some love glut or ab work, some can't stand giving or receiving massage on the gluts and abs.

Other question - does the therapist know that you're 15? If you were my client, I would want at least one of your parents within earshot, if not in the room at your age. For your protection and for mine.

tlworkroom

Reaction score
The purpose of Swedish massage is to get deep into the muscles, especially the muscles which are down deep inside your body. So if ou're wearing clothes, then you have to rub thru the clothes. It's not necessary, but you can wear light clothes if you feel the need.
Cotton t-shirt and shorts mgiht be good.

Swedish massage is one of the best and longest known for great muscle work. In lots of the old movies of our grandparents, when movies were only black and white, the guys in sports clubs who gave swedish massage where big hulking guys like a Terminator who could grab your muscle and make it hurt. Nowadays, we understand how to affect muscle without the need for incredible superman strength.

Rooster

Reaction score
I do it naked but they'll likely let you do it however you want. I think they say to undress to your level of comfort. They move the sheet around so that you'll not be exposed.

FootballChick

Reaction score
Underwear. the therapist leaves the room and you take off everything but your underwear, including your bra. Then you have a sheet to cover up with and she adjusts it for you. I love to go and you will too!

is better than you

Reaction score
The employees at the massage parlor won't force you to undress. You can get a massage in your normal clothes.

Quicksand

Reaction score
Completely naked so the massage can be done well . and don't worry about a thing there will be towel over the private area so just go and enjoy the time there you get out of there a new person .good luck

mellowyellow

Reaction score
you dont have to be naked. for a full body massage there should be no issue with underwear staying on. if you are female it may be easier for the therapist to work on your back with out a bra. you will always be covered expect for the place that is being massaged.

ace8842

Reaction score
you don't have to be naked but massages are much better and more fluid and it is easier for the therapists if you are. Most would prefer that you are.