What's new

Get paid for browsing any website - $5 bonus to start

Shoutbox
  1. Guest:
    any suggestions for best flirt mpas who is into DFKs working tonight? much appreciate
  2. Guest:
    I'll be in Calgary Oct 21st to 23rd for work from the U.S. Probably staying at the Westin. any ladies available to come over?
  3. Guest:
    Anybody know who’s working tonight in gta that does bbfs?
  4. Guest:
    Hello who is best slim Asian in vaughan
  5. Guest:
    busty milf near downtown T.O. that is
  6. Guest:
    any recommends on a busty milf massage provider near downtown?
  7. Guest:
    Russian finish
  8. Guest:
    Russian finish
  9. Guest:
    Kitty oriental spa
  10. Guest:
    Hana Hawaii spa
  11. Garo:
    OPEN for THANKSGIVING @416 781 0088 BRUNET and BLOND. THE best in TORONTO $30/60 min OPEN TODAY 11 am - 9 pm
  12. nanchyka:
  13. Guest:
    in town next Monday. any independent do nuru?
  14. Dr.M:
    Where did [email protected] angels go?
  15. Guest:
    Reviews on Brinity @ Allure
  16. LauraEdmonton:
    Quiet and rainiy day here. if someone needs a massage give me a text. 587-402-7275
  17. Guest:
    Anyone know best Tantra Massage in T.O???
  18. Guest:
    Best place for Tantra massage
  19. Sunflower Massage:
    🔆🔆🔆OPEN TODAY🔆🔆Asian Massage🔆🔆:heart6 ANGEL WILL MAKE YOUR DAY SUNNY**Sunflower Massage Health Centre**Queensway Etobicoke Toronto**$40 for 30mins :heart4 416-503-0679 :heart5 781A The Queensway, Toronto 9am-9pm Every Day! :heart2
  20. Guest:
    Loser
  21. Guest:
    Oshawa lmaooooo
  22. Guest:
    Boobs
  23. Guest:
    looking for a hot indepandant masseuse in vile st laurent
  24. Guest:
    Any good spas in the meadowvale Mississauga area?
  25. Guest:
    Looking for sexy massage on st.clair west

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Have you tried Brave Browser yet? If you like Chrome (mobile or desktop) you would love Brave as it's built on Chrome.

Biggest benefits of Brave browser over any other browser out there, that Brave pays you for browsing.
There are no specific sites you have to visit, no conditions. You don't have to modify your daily browsing habits or sites you visit. Brave just shares revenue from targeted ads with you, the user (70% of revenue from ads you decide to view while browsing are transferred to your Brave wallet each month.)

Now tell me that is not revolutionary concept.

When was the last time your Chrome/Safari/Opera/Mozilla paid you for browsing sites you already are?

If you use following referral link to download and install Brave browser, you will receive $5 in your Brave wallet to start you up.

https://brave.com/mas739

As MassagePlanet is now verified content provider under Brave, as a result, you are now able to tip your favorite content creator via Brave browser.

NYdude

Reaction score
Interesting idea.

Found a nice video on Youtube explaining Brave Browser.

Reaction score
Being able to watch Youtube videos without ads interrupting every so often is a huge pro for me.
will give it a try, thanks for sharing.

Toujours

Reaction score
Being able to watch Youtube videos without ads interrupting every so often is a huge pro for me.
will give it a try, thanks for sharing.
It seriously does that? I dread those ads, it is next to impossible to watch anything on Tube now

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I do see some users already downloaded Brave browser using link above. Any feedback? I personally like it, the only way I watch Youtube now.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can say I am pretty happy with Brave browser and $9 USD i made in the month of May