Massage Parlor Reports

I had just left at noon. What happened? What did they say or do to you?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 7
Need some joy in my life so I decided to *Smile *

Sue came to the door. 30's, skinny,"see's" and really pretty face. I got there early and she was mms and working (9:50am). .6 entry.

TS was thorough and rough with a scrubbing everywhere. Massage was the best ever! She backwalked me and cracked every vertebrae in my back. It was actually pretty painful. At moments I wanted her to stop. There is a mirror on the far wall that allows you to see her tiny cute body jumping up and down on your seemingly fragile frame as she tortures you.

On the flip, she allowed roaming and suckling. I asked for FS and she said they fired girls for providing too many extras. But she did go all out to make my visit fun by fully disrobing and allowing roaming inside & out. 1.0 tip for the champion level effort. She is my ATF, YMMV.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 9
For what it's worth, the few providers I've gotten to know well told me that they knew ahead of time what they were getting themselves into and what they'd be expected to do working in AMPs before they entered the U.S. As you know, there's been an active sex trade in Korea for a long, long, time, so if one wants to make quick money and maybe land a husband and the elusive Green Card, it's quite an alluring, albeit risky profession.

One provider told me that she tells her family back in Korea she's here working as a waitress (though she does serve it up in a manner of speaking.)

Someone mentioned that some of the defendants from Black Wednesday were sentenced recently, though I've seen no press releases whatsoever about Black Wednesday on the ICE web site since August 16 last year. As Lex mentioned, the Feds characterized the "crime" all wrong. If anything, it's racketeering, conspiracy, tax evasion, and money laundering by the spa owners, taxi drivers, and money transmitters, not human trafficking. One girl mentioned she feared "harassment" of her family back home in Korea if she quit working before she paid her debt.

No further press releases have appeared about the girls that were "freed" (sic) during the raids, either (e.g. how many were bonafide trafficking "victims" and how many were working voluntarily and were deported.)

Too bad the Post article didn't mention the actual results of the massive Black Wednesday raids--it was probably a colossal waste of government resources for the minimal results achieved, which is why there has been a news blackout on the aftermath.

Pretty dead out on the loop tonight. Lots of guys, lots of LEOs. One marked car had 4 LEOs in it. Saw 'em stopped in an alley on the loop peeking around the corner with binoculars. Seems they're on every corner this morning. Saw one girl, not even decent looking.

(((COMON MAN))) JJ you've been here this length of time and you haven't figured it out?
The majority of these people just enjoy confrontation / debating. Most of them would actually make good politicians, doesn't take much just a liar and a cheat........... :) lol,lol

I was in DC on business the week of July 20 and paid a visit to 14K early in the week and had a reasonably good visit with Sophia.

On Thursday i decided to make a second visit and was surprised to find the gate to the stairs locked at about the time when I had made my first morning visit. I was frustrated so I walked over to make a visit to the 4th floor. This was open and i had an OK visit with mimi?? On my way back to where I parked my car I detoured to walk past 14K and it was still locked and the same man was standing there watching who approached the gate. I also drove past Green and saw the infamous sign. Too bad about these places as i had some really good times at Green and it is so much out of the way that it shouldn't bother neighbors.

Thanks so much to you DC fans for your reviewing. I do not get to DC very often and I is nice to know where the spots are that are open so i do not have to drive all over to find a good visit.

MD, NOVA, DC, NC, etc., I usually tip after the fact, and with the exception of a first time visit, I am almost never dissapointed. Whatever the maximum service available, it can be had without dropping money before the service. At the very least, when I pay the house fee, Mammasan or the provider might get a glimpse of what I have left, but she won't know how much it really is and I never carry in more than .2 over the normal tip for the area.

If it comes down to negotiating, by the time she is asking for more tip, questions of LEO are usually long gone and a fair and straightforward deal can be made.

The earlier ad hominems against the esteemed Sr. memeber notwithstanding, his question was valid and deserving of a valid answer.

For what it's worth, .2 tip for a simple but well done massage is more than reasonable if the house fee is .6. That is a 30% tip - well above what our SO's tip for manicures/pedicures/waxings/etc.

AD

I was downtown last week and went over to ORANGE. I spent time with J, very pretty lady and it was wonderful. Take a trip thru here when you have a moment. Typical Setup with entry fee, TS and back to the room for the rest.

Nobody is saying to overpay, which is why I laughed at Jake's story, but we should treat $100 as the minimum, not the maximum. When you go to a restaurant and the waitress is absolutely horrible, you can choose to tip absolutely nothing, but you still have to pay for the food. Same thing, a girl may act like a b-tch, but you still have to pay $100 for the FS. If they give you a great time, what's wrong with an additional $20? The $100 is only referred to as a "tip" due to legal misconceptions, not unlike Craigslist girls believing using the word "roses" will somehow protect them.

You insinuate in another post that it's all about greed, yet in this one, you claim money is not a factor in getting better talent or service. Why is it that one gets better service at a Sheraton compared to a Comfort Inn? A famous restaurant in Georgetown during dinner time compared to IHOP at 3AM when there are no other customers? A Mercedes dealership compared to a Hyundai dealership?

Meanwhile, the "talent is fine" yet you have no good reviews minus Suzy in half a year! You are relatively new to DC, so maybe that frequency is okay in other places, but that's not fine for me at all! One good girl in six months is HORRIBLE!

Anyway, to answer your earlier question, I've never been to 1333 and probably won't anytime soon due to a past incident, but I heard that at Green, one older lady stays constant while the rest of the lineup is rotated, and reviews on this forum lead me to believe that older lady is Suzy. So that probably means she either 1) has some ownership stake or 2) she lives in the area or 3) possibly both. Either way, she'll probably be back sooner than later. That's if she is the "constant".

Note to self: Do not go to GHS while drunk or with an otherwise distorted sense of direction.

Not to imply that my 'unspent manhood soap opera' of late is the same level of interest as "The Young and the Restless" but for those following my recent posts you know that I've walked out of several places with a wad of cash remaining in my pocket but also a wad of jizz remaining in my sack. Tonight was no exception.

NoVa.--- I made a bunch of calls from postings out of the WashCP, one posting advertised your choice of either Moo Goo Gai Pan or Bulgogi, however when I called sen ohh fee fee fee sik nan too ohh nan, a dood answered "Asian Massage" and I'm thinking fork this, I ain't goin' no place where I got some mofo lurking in the woodwork so I kept making calls.

Got a pickup from a lady w/a Viet accent. Not exactly my cup of tea but after having made nearly a dozen calls, this seemed to be the only game in town so I went for it. Had me park at BJs across from Landmark since the EOS apt complex doesn't have guest parking.

Went to the apt and the lady who answered looked Spanish, not at all Viet, but believe it or not, about a solid 5/10. So I'm thinking hmm this is interesting, walk inside, walk past another gal in the kitchen. I didn't notice any dudes so I was still ok with everything.

Got down to the negotiation and the one point two was only for a full body massage, huh?

I said I don't need to dam massage, I just need to get my poke on and she said she could do it for one point six. No way, my limit is one point two so I asked for the other girl. She walks in, same thing so I leave.

Both girls were about 5'6" 5'7" the first one was about a buck and a quarter to a buck thirty with a solid see cup upstairs and a little extra weight on the hips. The next was tipping the toledo's at I'the estimate a buck and a half, possibly as high as a buck and three fourths.

I'the do either one but no way at that price. If anyone wants, da digits are sen ohh fee fi ate sen fo sik ate fee

NOTE: I remember when PPV events featured not just a main event but close to a half dozen world championship undercard bouts for $40. Now all you get under the main event is a couple of 'infomercial' showcase bouts and the price eforum.xxx is $50. When this started happening, I stopped buying anymore PPV on pure principle. I also remember when 60 could get you a hole to hide in, another two dimes would get you at least a 7/10 FS and a full franklin would get you frenching and a bbbjwcsimcws after FS where the use of a hazmat suit was your choice. Now you're laying down three jacksons just to walk in the door? ! ? WTF. And then a franklin for a get up, got off and get out service, ridiculous.

DC

--

Go to them St. The one on the 3rd fl, not the second fl. Walk in, lady takes me to a room, calls "Kayyyy", I remember a previous experience with Kay and tugged her and said "NO Kay! ". Puts me in a room, comes back later and asks 'you know that girl Kay? ' and starts to call her again, slightly frustrated I said "NO Kay! ". Then she tells me to wait a while.

This wait was unbearable and I just about upped and left when another girl opens the door. Now she wasn't great in the face but her body had a certain je ne sai quas that got my attention. She asked what I wanted, I made the indication and she said one sixty no massage, I sent her azz back, high price and bad attitude. She should WANT to be nailed by a guy like me! She walked away leaving the door wide open. Then I hear a monger at the front door, he was complaining about something and left. Then another monger walks out of his room complaining about the wait, then a third monger and a girl are having a bit of a spat, he wants his money back because she didn't do anything but she only offers a portion. He leaves disgruntled stating firmly "you all are ripping people off here". Then, believe it or not a fourth monger walks out and is adamant about a refund. When he threatened to call the police, my ears perked up. After a little back and forth, he said "I'm taking my cell phone and dialing nine one one". They sent him out the door without his cashola and I'm getting nervous.

Keep in mind my total wait at this point is roughly and hour.

Finally an older one comes in, not a looker, I'the give it about a 4 tops but I'the still hit it. Then she wants a one point six and I said I'm outta here. She goes to another room and grabs my donation but offers me a jackson less saying 'you talked too much, wasted too much time'.

With my mouth wide open I think she realized the irony of her statement and hands over the whole thing.

The place on fl 3 is what Simon Cowell would term 'a complete mess'. Learning this lesson cost me yet another evening ending in frustration.

So at this point, unless someone can come up with a skinny old lady with hair on her kitty who's willing to let me do her while holding a camera (won't film the face only the 'action') for one point two (MAX! ), I hereby declare my retirement from the sport and wish all you mongers only the best of times.

-Dr. Pussy

Lowering the prices and upping the level of service one skank at a time.

Hey fellow hobbyers,

I am a new poster, but I am NOT new to the boards or the scene. Like many of you Downtown (Coffee) was my ATF and when that closed, then it was HWC (Michelle). Sakura/SKO was always so-so and Kinja looked too risky. After HWC, things dried up so I found my prospects via CL, but it aint the same. I'm needing that TLC that you get from an AMP.

I wanted to ask if any one would trust me to give me 411 on which of these new AMPs to try first. I'm usually loyal to one place. Backchannel if possible. I'm trying to read through the lingo and gather my own logic, but can't understand the crucial elements (which, I guess, is a GOOD thing). Give landmarks if you want, and the less foot traffic the better.

Also, I am especially fond of slightly thicker, curvier, bustier types, but overall good service trumps all.

Thanks for your help.

Hi all, first time poster. FYI, I stopped by what I believe is Paula's place yesterday (first time trying it out) and nobody answered either door. Also tried calling with no success. Hopefully everything's OK.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 8
Ok, when I get the time and I don't get dragged back into work, I'll definitely do some recon.

I will also try to check out the Rio spa as well. I happened to be in the part of town the Rio is in back in Sept and decided to check it out. It was a saturday afternoon and I was let in the door after hitting the buzzer.

I was asked to pick the room I was in the last time I was there...well...I guess mamasan saw past my weak attempt to pick a room. Then she asked me the girl's name I saw last time. Well at this point my goose was cooked. She said nobody was working and she was going to close soon. I saw a copy of the CityPaper sitting on one of the chairs right at the top of the stairs.

Back on the street, no $$ out of my pocket, I thought I'd do some research and see what I could find. Well, I haven't been back. I will try to get to this neighborhood as well.

I've been gradually saving $$ for maybe a couple spa visits. Never been twice in 1 day.

Cabbie

Point well taken Lex...but some reviews would be nice amongst the discussion...as Dr. B and the newbie have lately... :)

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear about this. It must have been unnerving. I sat through when I think LE came through another place for some form of inspection, the most unfun I have had in a long time.

Has anyone noticed the new ad in the Wash. Post for a DC establishment? I don't want to call too much attention to it on here. Seems we have concluded LE reads the Internet but not the Wash. Post. But has anyone checked it out yet? I know, TOFTT, but I do not have sufficient time or $ at the moment.

Tofer

Last Saturday, as I had to go to DC to waste my dough on Powerball tickets, I decided to make an extended stay in the city and check out what it had to offer.

Now, I don't remember the name of the place which is really screwed up because I have been there dozens of times.... It was across from a really old theater.

Anyway, this is the 2nd time I had seen Cece. I suppose it's because I asked Mamasan for some with tig-ole-bitties and maybe she's the only one there fitting the bill.

Great TS with the proper attention to the front and back; then, back to the room.

Pretty crappy massage... but who cares? Onto a very good BBBJTCWCIM. This is the 2nd time I had this with her and, once again, she seemed surprised that I let loose in her mouth, but each time I gave her ample notice. Maybe she was unaware that I would provide a Peter North mouth-filling deposit!

Anyway, just as the 1st visit, no 2nds were offered. But, as I have been paying $$$/hour to providers who advertise on the net, my CPP (cost per pop) is about the same. Although I would have loved a 2nd pop, I accepted my fate and left pretty damn happy.

Be good and have fun.

Van

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  2. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  3. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  4. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  5. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  8. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋💯💢Sunday, 💢❤Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💯💋Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❣💋 Victoria, 💞beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💋 Angela, 💞slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  11. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  12. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣💯💥💋Sunday, 💞💘 Vivian, 💋💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💋 📱416 222-5554📱
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  17. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  20. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  21. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  22. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  23. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  25. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  29. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  30. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  31. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  35. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  36. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  37. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  38. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  40. Sparkling Spa:
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  42. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  43. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  44. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  45. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator