Quick action............. Jackson; Again Thanks

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 7
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 8
You had to bring up Louie from Happiness. Damn you!!!!

Van

Friday nite decided to end my two month abstinance of AMPs, ending up with Sora at Sun. Said she's only been there a couple days. I'd say she's on the younger/average age, looks korean/jap mix to me (almond vs round face), enhanced top, bit of a fuller pear shaped bottom than the typical korean w/o a butt to speak of, and blond/brown hair (I prefer straight and jet black). Typical fare, but I was a little distracted by 20-somethings yapping as they were headed to/from CyUglies, so had a below average time. I'd give her solid 6s and 7s, but nothing worth repeating before checking the full stable. Glad to be back, take care out there. KL

ps. Looking forward to Honey's return in a couple weeks.

I hope the "Katoey" in your handle doesn't imply you've got a thing for gender-bender LOS "ladyboys".

Went into 14K a couple weeks ago, haven't had a chance to add a review yet. So much for that hiatus. ;)

Green was closed for renovations, Rio was farther then I felt like going, and it was a bit late at night for me to wonder about H&H, so I figured I'd try a new place. The restaurant/bar above weirded me out a bit, but I went for it anyway. I'm pretty sure the bouncers know what's up, but I don't know them anyway.

Mamasan invited me in before I even made it to the buzzer, seemed to know I wasn't a regular, so I just admitted I was new, and she set me up with Diana (who may be the same as Diane in an earlier post, but she's been there more than 10 days if that's the case). Great rack, decent 30ish body, and looks great in a little bikini.

Fairly good, playful table shower, and then right back to the room. She gave a great massage, and her English was good enough to hold a convo while she relaxed me. Then, the lights came down, and so did the bikini. Nice rub of her hard nips on my body, full lickdown, and one hell of an AR job. Not quite the full on one that I had at my last time at Rio, but no complaints here.

CBJ was almost good enough for me to not care that it wasn't BB, and plenty of attention to the boys. Then she surprised me and started rubbing herself and moaning to "get hot", followed by me helping her with that, and her asking to be under me. Main event was incredible, with her doing that hip swivel that AMP girls have down so well. Moaning the entire time was a bit mechanical, but I appreciate her effort.

After the main event, she climbed up with me and kept massaging, eventually getting down to clean me up and getting me a drink. She def. wasn't a clock watcher, and had a great attitude all around. Made sure I knew her name, so I could repeat (and I def. would!), and offered even better next time.

Oddly, she did ask how I found out about 14K, and of course I said "a friend". She was like "Is your friend the internet?" I denied that, of course, but yeah 14K is most likely onto this site. Good for them, though, because it may become my new favorite spot, due to accessibility, and the fact that the new Downtown sucks bigtime based on reviews.

No, it does not work like that... At least not in the DC area. Girls move to other places to make more money or because they do not fit in with whereever they are at. That's it.

Around 5:30 PM today (Sat.) there were about 5 police cars -- NO lights flashing -- idling in front of Camelot and the general Jasmine/M. Street/Star Spa area. I spotted a female officer in attendance as well.

Anyone have any idea what happened? And where?

I was a bit spooked so I went elsewhere.

I usually hit Star and Camelot the same time on Saturdays and I realized that almost every Saturday that I could recall, there had been one or more police cars just parked in that area -- not the whole evening -- just making themselves obvious around the dinner-time hour.

As I'm sure some of D.C.'s finest enjoy the show at Camelot, and as Camelot is super-close to the location of Star/M. Street/Jasmine spas, I'm pretty sure those blue-boys know what's what.

That said, why the LE presence on Saturdays -- this Saturday in particular?

I've been inside Star during those same hours and have NEVER heard any commotion outside -- in fact, I walked out very happy from Star recently and practically tripped into a police officer. I kept my cool and he didn't blink at me.

So I don't think they're there to shakedown spa patrons per se.

Just very curious as to what's going on in that area every Saturday afternoon.

I will never kiss another girl at an Amp. Bareback cuming seems wrong on so many levels.

I am in Japan now but will be back in DC soon.

Thanks for the update!

Got a question, since we're talking prices.

Haven't done the AMP thing in a bit, esp since HWC and Downtown closed. So I headed out to Jasmine Therapy in DC (on stripper alley; Camelot is a few doors down). There I met Julie, who guided me to a room.

She asked me if I'd been there before and I said no. She then quoted me $170! I'm used to paying $60-70 for the message, then negotiating for extras later. Not knowing what kind of service that all included, I declined and left.

Something about the exchange didn't seem right. Is there are new pricing protocol with the DC AMPs?

Thanks

I am absolutely stunned by the paranoia that appear in all those posts!

I am safely back here in Europe. If you read all my posts on the ISG you will see that, if I were a cop in DC, I would not spend much of my time chasing AMPs in DC. Anyway, I will not continue this absolutely appaling discussion and leave you all to root in your own paranoia.

Without your contribution, I had a very good time in DC, thanks a lot, and have already shared this info with 4 nice and honest.ooking guys who cared to Pm me.

With regards to grammar and language, whenever any of you can post in a foreign language as well as I can in yours, I'll consider your comments. For the time being, I can onlty express my contempt for you all, and leave you roast in your shit.

This is not the norm for DC. yet.

This could be what we are pricing ourselves into. I've not really seen this in DC, but it happened to me once in AC, and my thought was "what the fuck, it's other people's money I won while playing poker, i'll give it a try once". The girl asks for $$ up front (the going rate in AC is .6 + 1.4, I usually pay less claiming I'm from out of town and that's what we pay in DC). But the girl (and she was hawt), said $$ to get in the door, no negotiating. I paid and I went in, nice TS, wonderful massage, and then straight on to FS no questions asked, except "you like this? You wanna try a different position?" She was a trooper. Now I ended up paying the normal fee (for up there), and it was one of the most hassle free exp. I've had. I asked at the end why they want the money up front. Her answer, some guys don't want to tip or they want to tip less than the going rate. This way they don't have to deal with those customers.

For years the going rate in DC/virginia has been .60/.80/$ for HJ/BJ/FS. If you don't buy that go READ THE FUCKING FORUM for more than a year. Oh sure you can find someone quoting lower prices going back as far as you can read on this forum, but if you read all the MP reviews, and not just cherry pick the one's that support your view you'll see that the prices I quote were the norm.

Now, I've even seen posts where guys brag about leaving .15 tip for FS, or.5 for HJ. These guys aren't getting away with something, they're harming the rest of us.

Why have people been been quoting .4 for HJ? Because the mms have been raising the entrance rate from .6 to .8 (one amp in tysons wants $ for the door, no extras included). So the thought is I WILL NEVER PAY MORE THAN 1.2 FOR HJ!!!. The reality is that in many if not most of these places, the tech doesn't see a dime of that entrance fee, so lowering your tip, so that the overall damage remains the same as what you've been paying for the last 5 years, means that the tech is getting less money than she used to for the same services.

While we might pine for the days that sun printed .10$ coupons, and the ladies were so good that we used code words to keep LEO from just being handed the info; the reality is that more and more joints are going to .8 entrance (no extras incl.), and the economy is not what it was just 2 years ago. This summer gas rose to almost 2x what it was 2 years ago, food is up, the buck is trading worse than usual, all costs are going up, everyone is feeling it, so some people's solution is to pay their tech less than normal, while self-righteously claiming that they are holding the line and they will pay no more.

Hey, I'm against paying more than the norms, I'm not for upping the rates, but a currency is designed to be worth less over time. If you don't want to pay .8 to get in the door, then don't walk in, let them know the door fee is too much and you're taking your money elsewhere where they still only charge .6 for entrance. But don't take it out on the tech, making her suffer because you're a cheap bastard. The more guys don't pay the going rate for services, the more girls are going to choose other cities and/or the door rate will include the extras.

Again, we may be pricing ourselves into another pricing structure. One place might be trying it already. This could be the way that things go. I hope not but we may be doing it too ourselves.

To the poster who will respond with NEVER TAKE MORE THAN $.6 INTO THESE PLACES , EVER!!! - STFU

Wayward One

H&H is highly unpredictable if you are looking for anything other than a HJ. It is a legit spa but the floatation tank has been out of commission for about three months. Owner says she is trying to get a replacement tank shipped in from Pennsylvania. The floatation tank (when it works) is unique for this area. The hot tub is as good as any private one I have soaked in and is surrounded by mirrors.

This is a great place in any event. For the past few years, there have been three or four love doves (not code-- these are real white birds) in a cage in the front room that give a constant chirp. My favorite room is the "Presidential Suite" which has a stand up shower built into the room. Each room has a sink, mirror and sterilized comb. Bring your own cover if you want more than a happy ending.

Appointment is recommended. Usually open until midnight but owner discourages walk-ins or appointments after 10pm. On a slow night, I have spent 3 hours there for the. 80 entrance fee (including 1. 5 hours in the floatation tank). Definitely not a rush job once the owner gets to know you.

Girls over time have been from all over the world-- Virginia, Brazil, FSU, Ukraine, Poland (a knock out blond), Argentina, Spain-- but mainly Virginia. Ages vary widely. Most are in massage school, have graduated from massage school or express an intent to attend massage school. Unless you put a tip under your watch on the sink, it is usually a hot tub followed by massage followed by a friendly exit. Any thing extra, do not tell the owner. She doesn't want to know and the girl will be gone fired after you leave if you blab. You'll have no less than an hour in the massage room (in addition to your time in the floatation tank and/or hot tub) and then the owner will slip an envelope under the door signaling time up.

Fabulous place to relax.

The only place that I know that does this is the M1 in Detroit - check the Detroit forum for details if you have the travel budget. When I was there last October, it was done on the massage table, with soap instead of oil, but it was wonderful.

For many years I worked near the Eastern Market and was a regular at a quiet spa across the street from the Marine Barracks. It was largely under the radar, and I can't even remember an ad in the Post back in the days when there as many as thirty ads each day. It was always a pleasure to sneak out of the office for a quickie at noon, or to cure a sudden white-out by telling my secretary that I had "an appointment out of the building."

I left that job almost ten years ago, and seldom get into the District these days. When I did drop by a few years ago there was a small sign tacked to the door to the effect that "This is now a PRIVATE residence. Do NOT disturb."

Today I was back on Capitol Hill and happened to walk by, and the sign was gone, and there was a discreet note on the bell button that said only "VIP."

I couldn't resist and I pressed the bell, and went in. The whole place has been completely remodeled (and looks a lot better.) It's now a fixed price ($.6) and they were very accommodating. I was short on time, and the shower was occupied, so we went right to business. My provider was Sue, and her skills blew me away. Great technique, and she paid a lot of attention to my friends, the boys.

I have fond memories of banging along in time with the Marine Band in years past. I'm glad to know that those days may not be gone forever. I will undoubtedly be back.

Don't know if it's already been posted here (probably is. You guys are so fast) but Gold Spa has a sign that says "closed for renovations". Strange, given that it didn't open that long ago and was all tricked out (no pun) as far as I could see.

So I proceeded glumly to the third floor for old 1829. It always was "old" because the average age was over 50 it seemed. This time, as I walked back to the stairs from Gold, I caught the disgusting smell in the carpet. I don't know what it is, but it reeks bad and let's just say is not conducive to anything approaching romance.

Get in the place, greeted by Mamasan and shown the room. Young early 30ish gal "Candy" walks in, decent looking, small breasts, asks if I want a shower

TS: solid 4 (no special attention; no small talk)

Proceed to the room for a massage

Massage: solid 4 (she's totally not into it and hence, neither am I)

Asks me what I want, I explain HJ and nakedness. And offer a. 06 tip; she says minimum. 1; I say WTF, full service is. 1, she says no it's. 14. I say that's friggin expensive

Then I say OK, I'll go for it; she says no you can't and BTW no DATY either

So standard and not very good R&T. R&T can be very sensual and, IMHO, a great experience but this chick went from zero to fifty in like 5 secs. Asked her to slow down about 10x. Asked for a little talking. No go. She showed me the goods (which were fine) but I was not happy and anger does not help me pop.

Also, it's never the right answer to say "no" when the customer asks you if you like it.

Avoid this place: stinky and bad service.

...which is why I took the Orange line into Mcpherson Square and walked a couple blocks to get real HAPPY!!

This girl is OUTSTANDING in all areas!! Nice, long TS followed by a good, solid 35 minutes of pounding in every position imaginable!

If you want a good massage, go to one of the NoVa AMPs but if you want the BEST of the REST, just go get HAPPY!

JJ

You're right, discretion goes hand in hand with privacy. Nonetheless the level of discretion varies from one person to the next. I thought my posts were appropriately censored. It appears that wasn't the overall consensus.

I don't believe a single news source; I would formulate my own conclusions after reviewing several news sources. However, with the news industry being overrun by conglomerates, it's very difficult to distinguish hidden agendas from real news.

On the other hand, when I see the headline "8 People Arrested for Prostitution in a Local Massage Parlor, " I certainly believe it as the need to fabricate such information yields no added value (maybe for the editor's wicked satisfaction).

Ian

Went to see a nice Latina over in Nova. She was on one of the local boards saying "massage" and I was in the mood for a nice massage after a long hard week and work. They off FS but this one had advertised massage. I made the appt and went and basicly got a bj to completion. Went to see her again yesterday and got FS.

Shoutbox
  1. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💯💢💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣Sunday, ❣❤ Emily,💋💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❣ 💋 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Sunday, ❣💋Vivian, 💋💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💥💞📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. lemon_tree:
    💞💫 at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201❣💖💯💥Sunday, ❣❤ New, 💋curvy body, outgoing and friendly, soft hands, can relax you and make all good. 💞 Lisa, small build, smooth white skin, comfortable treatment, very friendly 💋 📞647 348-2899📞
  5. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Sunday, ☺💘 Michelle💋💥 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  8. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  9. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  10. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  11. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  14. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  17. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋💯💢Sunday, 💢❤Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  19. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  20. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  21. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  22. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  23. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  24. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  25. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  26. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  29. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  30. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  32. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  36. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  37. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  38. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  42. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  43. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  44. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  47. Sparkling Spa:
  48. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  49. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  50. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator