Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mr Martin Knight/Spinal foundation

Hi Everyone, newbie here

Why am I here: My wife has just suffered multiple prolapsed discs causing a sciatic infection whilst we were away on holiday in Austria - luckily! As she had a CT scan the day after seeing the local GP over there, then she has received three CT guided epidurals in the last fortnight. (thinngs seem to move a bit quicker over there!)

The surgeons are suggesting she will need surgery to remove the largest disc bulge which seems to be about 2/3 out on the CT image.

So this is why I am here - trawling the internet, doing my research about the procedures and what the future holds...

Why I am on this thread....

We live in Manchester, UK. My wife will be flying back sometime next week. I have been reading a number of threads on here about Microdiscectomy, MISS and Endoscopic laser surgery(are these last 2 the same?).

Is it really worth the £10000 to have the minimally invasive technique? I have found a review paper from 2010 (the study accepted research up until May 2008) from the 'European Spine Journal' which concludes that there is no significant difference in the outcomes of open back versus 'Transoraminal Endoscopic Surgery' (this is MISS, right?)

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2899820/pdf/586_2009_Article_1155.pdf

Thanks for all the help I have already received from reading through previous posts, and any you can offer in the future

Hello and welcome Treebeard!

I am very sorry to read about your wife's problems!

I am busy at the moment with family issues, but will get back to you tomorow with my thoughts regarding your questions and issue about the study, I hope thats OK ?

Best wishes

SPINELF

This article was not published by the surgeons, but by the researchers who do not have personal experience with minimally-invasive spine surgery. They are only researching literature publishes by the others.

I think that in case of your wife price of the surgery would be even higher, because she has multiple herniated discs.

And last, my opinion. If you can afford it, I think it is worth the money.

Hi Keano.

The researchers may not have any experience of the procedures, but they don't need any - they are simply looking at a lot of research (every study published in English, German, and Dutch over 25years which met specific criterea) by people who do know alot about the procedures, and then extracting the data from that.

Also what does anyone know about Mr Irfan Malik, who seems to be performing MISS on the NHS at kings college, london...?

And another name thats come up in my research... Mr Lester Wilson of the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital.

However, Lester Wilson does seem interesting. He is member of ISMISS, roof society for minimally-invasive spinal surgery founded by Parviz Kambin. All Members of ISMISS perform true state of the art spinal surgery.

Forgive me, but I don't see how it matters who did the trials as long as they were properly contolled and monitored - the only consideration is the effectiveness of the two different techniques.

And yes, I did think that was a bit odd, how is he allowed to put that on his website? But still, does anyone have any experience with Mr Malik or an opinion on his abilities?

Just a bit more specific info on my wifes problem...

it is apparently a mass prolapse in L5/S1, radiating into the right leg. She has had tests done on a neurological ward and as yet there is no nerve damage.

Thanks all

Sorry, I don't know any patient treated by dr. Malik.

Good luck with your wife

Hi Everyone, newbie here

Is it really worth the £10000 to have the minimally invasive technique? I have found a review paper from 2010 (the study accepted research up until May 2008) from the 'European Spine Journal' which concludes that there is no significant difference in the outcomes of open back versus 'Transoraminal Endoscopic Surgery' (this is MISS, right?) /quote]

Hiya Treebeard!!

My sincerest apologies for the extended delay in replying, My ‘C’ spine problems are playing up and making it difficult to type and too painful to sit at the computer until today.

----------------

In answer to you question!

((is it really worth the £10000 to have the minimally invasive technique?))

I am sorry to report that think the answer has to be both NO and YES.

(No)
I feel it 'is' too expensive, when this and other MISS & MAS treatments should be on the NHS, available locally and ‘free’ at the point of need, this makes it (in my opinion) far too expensive.

As Mr. Knight is the only Surgeon who ‘openly’ promotes and performs Transforaminal, Endoscopic and Laser Spine Surgery on a private & NHS basis, the number of procedures are limited and therefore the free market sets the price, as ‘economy of scale’ and ‘competitive pressures’ do not apply!! So I again say, that it is not worth £10,000!!

Also, the big question for most of us of course, is will our medical insurance cover the cost ‘or’ can we pay privately? Everyone is different, but the financial pressure is the same!!

Either way, it is a lot of money to commit to a complex and risky procedure with no guarantees.

However, I cannot stress enough, the decision you and your lady wife choose, must be made after you both have had time consider all the facts and ramifications of all the available treatment choices for your wife. I sincerely hope you find the right way forward for you all. Best of wishes!

-----------------------

(Yes)
I have priced several other ‘cutting edge’ MAS procedures from several UK clinics, and they all come in about the £11,000 mark. Some MAS procedures that are carried out by NHS Spinal Surgeons privately look promising, but are still between £7-10k.

There are cheaper spinal procedures around if you dig, but when I looked at the details of these operation’s descriptions, I found that these cheaper procedures are usually misdescribed as MISS and are simply rehashed ‘open procedures’.

Of all the benefits that MISS offers, one stands out for me! The fact that I was ‘awake’ during my decompression operation in 2008, meant that I was able to ‘talk’ to MK and ‘identify’ the nerve strands causing my long standing sciatic pain when MK stimulated them during the operation.

At one point, he stimulated a nerve he thought ‘might’ be causing a lumber problem and might need treating. The pain signal MK ‘induced’ by stimulating the nerve strand, triggered a ‘transferred pain signal’ in my right shoulder, I never, ever had pain in my right shoulder, so MK could confidently leave it alone!!

If that had happened during a conventional open back surgery, the Surgeon would not have had the benefit of my symptomatic input, as I would be ‘unconscious’ under general anaesthetic and he could well have operated on this ‘no symptomatic’ nerve root, just in case, thus causing collateral damage and new symptoms. This something many patients and forum members have complained of.

For me, this feature made my decompression procedure a complete success, with no ‘collateral damage’ so I think that my £11,000 was well spent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

One of my favourite sayings is ‘do your research people’ so I am genuinely glad to see you are looking for information in peer reviewed papers and study reports! I salute your determination Treebeard and glad to see that you understand the importance of knowledge!

Sadly Treebeard, I have serious issues with the authors of the study you found. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...ticle_1155.pdf

1)
First of all, this study brings ‘no new evidence’ to the debate, it simply revisits and assesses previously published papers and evidence, and poorly assesses these. Some of these go back 20 + years.
The authors did not revisit the newer and improved procedures nor discuss them with the Spine Surgeons.

(((Abstract) The study design includes a systematic literature review. The literature ‘has not yet’ been systematically reviewed.))

---------------
2)
Please note this study’s ‘crediting’ of Mr. Knight, as a pioneer of Transforaminal Endoscopic MISS procedures.

((To reach the posterior part of the epidural space, the
superior articular process of the facet joint is usually the obstacle. Yeung and Knight used a holmium-YAG (yttrium-aluminium-garnet)—laser for ablation of bony and soft tissue for decompression, enhanced access and to improve intracanal visualisation [30, 64]. Yeung developed the commercially available Yeung Endoscopic Spine System))

-------------------
3)
This study ‘states’ that it makes a comparison between the ‘two’ differing procedures, yet goes on to make a conclusion (below) regarding ‘only 1 of them’ TES!!

This is outrageously bad science and totally unbalanced reporting!!

(Conclusion) This systematic review assessed the effectiveness of transforaminal endoscopic surgery. Of the 39 studies included in this review, most studies had major design weaknesses and were considered having a high RoB. Only one randomized controlled trial was identified, but this trial had poor generalizability. No significant differences in pain, overall improvement, patient satisfaction, recurrence rate, complications and re-operations were found between transforaminal endoscopic surgery and open microdiscectomy. Current evidence on the effectiveness of transforaminal endoscopic surgery is poor and does not provide valid information to either support or refute using this type of surgery in patients with symptomatic lumbar disc herniations.

Studies were heterogeneous regarding patient selection, indications, operation techniques, follow-up period and outcome measures and the methodological quality of these studies was poor.

-------------------------------
4)
Whilst the study purports to compare Tranforaminal Endoscopic Surgery with Laminectomy & Microdiscectomy, there is very little, if any, reference to any available information about Laminectomy or Microdiscectomy!

I am sorry to have to say Treebeard, that this lack of clinical and statistical evidence for L & M procedures is not surprising to me!
I have tried to find some for 7 years, still trying!!

To this end, I recently contacted 3 British Surgical Colleges and 2 American Board Certified Surgical Colleges, the people responsible for the procedure types and standards!! Only 2 bothered to reply!!
(details available via PM)

I asked them this question:

Q)
My Surgeon did not have any information pamphlets available at the time of my consultation, regarding the safety and effectiveness elements of the procedure
and I am not sure I got it all. Could the relevant department please send me any information about this procedure and these issues?

Answer 1)
We don’t have any information on this procedure.

Answer 2)
You would need to seek the information from your surgeon, we do not have information on the various operations with regard to patients, I am sure if you contact his secretary she will be able to send you the information you are requesting.

This was after 5 of the biggest NHS spinal units in the UK had reported to me, that they also lacked the same safety, efficacy and trial information, for all NHS decompression surgical procedures!!

This means that potential patients have ‘no way’ of being fully and independently informed, before committing to a surgical treatment pathway!!
-------------------------

5)
Another major concern for me about this study is the extremely poor quality understanding of the issues shown by the authors and the shockingly bad methodology in their conclusions!!

They suggest ‘below’ that the best ‘or’ correct way to improve the TES paper’s evidence, is to carry out a Randomised Control Trial ( RCT). Sounds sensible?

((Only randomized controlled trials that are adequately designed, conducted and reported and that have a low RoB will provide sufficient evidence regarding the effectiveness of transforaminal endoscopic surgery for lumbar disk herniation. High-quality, randomized controlled trials with sufficiently large sample sizes that compare the effectiveness of transforaminal endoscopic surgery with open microdiscectomy for lumbar disc herniations are needed.))

But look closely (highlighted), they suggest that not only must ‘the patient’ not be told (blinded) which procedure they receive, but that the operating Surgeons themselves ‘must also not know’ which procedure they performed on patients ‘nor’ should they check the post op clinical outcome either!!!

A Was the method of randomization adequate? Y N ?
B Was the treatment allocation concealed? Y N ?
C Were the groups similar at baseline regarding the most important prognostic indicators? Y N ?
D Was the patient blinded to the intervention? Y N ?
E Was the ‘care provider’ blinded to the intervention Y N ?
F Was the outcome assessor blinded to the intervention? Y N ?
G Were co-interventions avoided or similar? Y N ?
H Was the compliance acceptable in all groups? Y N ?
I Was the drop out rate described and acceptable? Y N ?
J Was the timing of the outcome assessment in all groups similar? Y N ?
K Did the analysis include an intention to treat analysis? Y N ?

RCTs might be great for ‘drug trials’ but is ridiculous and impossible for spine surgery!!

Of course, even if this was possible, the post–op incision scar will give the game away, up to 4 inches in L&M and less than half an inch for TES.
Also, with the most truly Transforaminal Endoscopic MISS procedures, patients are walking within 30 minutes of returning to your room and home within 18 hours!! Game over, I think!!

-----------------------

To sum up, I believe that this study is nothing more than a ‘hatchet job’ which is designed to discredit Transforaminal Endoscopic specifically, and MISS in general, by muddying the ‘waters of understanding’ with ‘doggy science’, ‘misdirection’ and ‘slight of hand’

I am very sorry Treebeard, I don’t think it is worth the paper it was written on!!

Best wishes

SPINELF

Hi Spinelf, and wow, thanks for your time with the reply!

If I could discuss this a little further with you with regards your points made...

1) Yes, The paper although published in 2010 only looked at research up until March(?) 2008 so there has possibly been much development in the last three and a half years. However, the studies included should be valid as both techniques will have developed over the 25 years the review considered.

3) The paper only makes a conclusion about TES because that is what the paper is about "Transforaminal endoscopic surgery for symptomatic lumbar disc herniations: a systematic review of the literature". In the abstract it states "The objective of the study was to evaluate the effectiveness of transforaminal endoscopic surgery and to compare this with open microdiscectomy in patients with symptomatic lumbar disc herniations" So the only conclusions to be made are whether there are any benefits to TES.

4) Again, the paper is not about L&M procedures, it is reviewing all available suitable literature on those... there may be some interesting stuff in the references though...

The randomized controlled trial included in the paper (Full-endoscopic interlaminar and trans... [Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2008] - PubMed - NCBI) "Full-endoscopic interlaminar and transforaminal lumbar discectomy versus conventional microsurgical technique: a prospective, randomized, controlled study." concludes... "The clinical results of the full-endoscopic technique are equal to those of the microsurgical technique. At the same time, there are advantages in the operation technique and reduced traumatization. With the surgical devices and the possibility of selecting an interlaminar or posterolateral to lateral transforaminal procedure, lumbar disc herniations outside and inside the spinal canal can be sufficiently removed using the full-endoscopic technique, when taking the appropriate criteria into account. Full-endoscopic surgery is a sufficient and safe supplementation and alternative to microsurgical procedures."
I must confess I have not read this paper, just the abstract. It looks interesting though as the results blurb states..."After surgery 82% of the patients no longer had leg pain, and 14% had occasional pain. The clinical results were the same in both groups. The recurrence rate was 6.2% with no difference between the groups. The full-endoscopic techniques brought significant advantages in the following areas: back pain, rehabilitation, complications, and traumatization."

5) I undertand that for it to be doubleblinded it is only the care provider/assessor and the patient who do not know the treatment - the surgeon would just perform the procedure (possibly without knowing the identity of the patient). Although yes, it would be quite obvious by the size of the scar! Unless the TES patients received a superficial cut as part of the operation (not sure about that ethically!) but even then the incisions are in different places aren't they?

I have to say, I don't think the paper is a "hatchet job’ which is designed to discredit Transforaminal Endoscopic". It seems quite robust to me. The problem we have is that until any of the MISS procedures can show a clear and definite improvement in results over that of the conventional techniques, there will be little or no new investment by the public authorities... why should they?

I must make myself clear - I don't want to sound like an advocator of Open back techniques! I am just trying to find out the truth about what could be a very hard decision for us. I believe from the little research I have done that MISS is at least as good as microdiscectomy, but also with some benefits (conscious in surgery, less recovery time, less scar tissue etc.). If only MISS was more frequently used then I'm sure the technique would improve further and show real benefits over the conventional techniques.

Thanks again for your time Spinelf (especially considering your current pain), I really appreciate your help.

Hiya Treebeard.

Thanks for the repIy, I have downloaded the link info and will reveiw it tommorow, as I am getting tired at the moment.

I will get back asap.

Best wishes

SPINELF

This is great article. I have a full version, I must find it on my PC.

...wrote by real MISS spine surgeon, world expert in field of endoscopic spine surgery and innovator in field of interlaminar and extra-foraminal approach to treat spinal pathologies, dr. Ruetten.

Hiya Treebeard

I’m back!

If you don’t mind Treebeard, I would like to answer points in your last paragraph first.

Just like you Treebeard, I too am just trying to find a safe, effective and beneficial surgical procedure to remove my remaining ‘multi level’ spinal stenosis. Neither do I have any ‘axes to grind’ for any clinic body or procedure.

However, after 7 years of research, all my findings show, that Minimally Invasive Spinal Surgery (MISS) and Transforaminal Endoscopic approach procedures TESS in particular are ‘by design’ the most safe, effective, reported and studied of all the available spinal decompression surgical options in the UK and abroad.

My last paragraph may seem impossible given how long the NHS have carried out decompression procedures, but I, and other members, have found that the biggest problem during research was the total inability to directly compare MISS and conventional procedures! This was/is due to ‘the very big ELEPHANT in the room’, the elephant that no one wants to take about!!

((The total lack of clinical, scientific, outcome and research information available, regarding all of the NHS’s spinal decompression procedures!))

GP’s
P.C.T. Clinical Directors
Orthopaedic Surgeons
Hospital Directors
Spinal Surgeons
Spinal Unit Heads and
Royal Colleges of Surgeons

Have all failed to supply me with a ‘single scrap’ of peer reviewed studies and published papers that confirms that NHS ‘gold standard’ decompression procedures are safe, effective or appropriate!!

The usual response has been along these lines:

((We do not have information on the various operations with regard to patients))

Or:

((We do not make, record or keep any safety and efficacy rates nor any results of trials regarding our decompression procedures))

So when the British Orthopaedic Association, the body responsible with the introduction of and quality control of spinal decompression procedures in the UK, carried out an specialist ‘literature’ assessment of Endoscopic Laser Foraminoplasty (ELF) on behalf of N.I.C.E in 2003,

http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11028/30622/30622.pdf

http://www.nice.org.uk/nicemedia/live/11028/30619/30619.pdf

they, I believe, knew ‘full well’ that ELF actually compared ‘very favourably’ with any of the ‘gold standard’ NHS procedures available at that time! Yet they still decided to limit it’s introduction! WHY?

I strongly believe that the study was fundamentally flawed,
Let me explain using this analogy:

If you walk in to a Vauxhall car dealership and ask the salesperson, which people carrier is the best?

a Vauxhall Zafira
Or
a Renault Scenic

The Salesperson ‘may well’ offer you a balanced opinion, but the obvious potential for ‘bias’ to cloud the opinion, is clear for all to see. The clear ‘conflict of interest’ is also obvious, this is why we tend to use ‘independent comparison web sites’ like WHICH and TOP GEAR.

But because we are talking about our beloved NHS, we disconnect our ‘critical analysing skills’ and simply go with Doctor knows best!

You said you and your wife live in the Manchester area Treebeard, so I was thinking, if you want see, first hand, the NHS’s views of MISS in general and Martin Knight in particular are, just ask your Wife’s Surgeon to referr her to Martin Knight, Then duck!!

I have had Senior Surgeons impugn MK’s name, personality, treatments and his professional international standing. One Spine Surgeon even suggested he had invented a brand new surgical procedure, simply to argue that his treatments were as good as MISS & ELF, he called it (MIOSS) Minimally Invasive ‘OPEN’ Spine Surgery !!!!!!!!!!!!???????? What theeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!

Sadly Treebeard, it for these reasons, we are going to have to ‘agree to disagree’ about the authors intents. Sorry!!

------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------

The link to the abstract of the German study that you supplied on your last post
(Full-endoscopic interlaminar and trans... [Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 2008] - PubMed - NCBI)
was very interesting indeed, it is the clearest indicator yet of an increasing European acceptance of MISS’s parity with conventional procedures. Better still, was it’s conclusion that in some respects, MISS is superior in those areas you pointed out in your last post Treebeard.

Sadly, this is a German study, not British, and as we are some way behind the Germans, let alone the Americans, I feel it will still be a long time before we in the UK will benefit.

I still have some concerns regarding the lack of obvious direct comparison in this study, but it’s methodology appears to be much better than the first one you posted.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...ticle_1155.pdf
So I too think it could be well worth while investing in a copy of full report! Thank you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)
In regards to newer development over the last 3 years, the last incarnation of MISS from the USA is Trans-sacral Endoscopic Laser Spine Surgery, I’ll call it TELSS for short.
It involves gaining access to the spinal columns ‘working area’ by entering via ‘naturally existing’ holes (3 I think) in the ’sacral plate’ at the base of the spine, our old tail bone!
If the micro endoscopes, lasers, reamers and other tools can be safely fed through these holes to gain a access to and to be able treat the spinal columns vertebrae and disc issues,
TELSS has the potential to render TESS, ELFD and other MISS procedures ‘obsolete’ within 10 years, as it will not require any dissecting of any vertebrae nor of any the major muscle groups, including the vitally important fascias!!

This how far we are behind the world Treebeard!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5)
With regards to the Randomised Control Trial’s (RCT’s) Surgeons not knowing important information about the patient including their names, just to tick boxes for the assessors, fills me with real fear & dread!!
Another contra-indicative issue is that as the NHS refuse to introduce MISS and TESS procedures, the cost of the bill for the RCT will fall on insurance companies or patients.

There is no way on earth, that I will pay £11-12,000 for possible ‘placebo’ spinal operation!

In addition, the first thing the Theatre Nurse will ask you on arrival, will be your name, age, home address and inside leg measurement! LOL!!

So I still maintain that the preposition of RCT’s for spinal surgery, is preposterous!!

Got to go now Treebeard, I’ll speak to you soon!

All the best

SPINELF

Good evenng!

Can I ask you what is the first paper I posted (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2899820/pdf/586_2009_Article_1155.pdf) if it was not a direct comparison of the two techniques? Not only is it a direct comparison of the two techniques, it is summary of all the direct comparisons of the two techniques from the last 25 years!

I would say that there is plenty of peer reviewed research on this subject.

The paper is a dutch one - I don't know the opinion/reputation/vocation of any of the six authors, or what the situation is in holland with regards these procedures. You are talking as if this was a fix up by our NHS...? As far as selection criteria and statistical analysis it seems robust to me.

The methodology is completely different and cannot be compared - this paper is an actual clinical trial - the first one was a review paper looking at lots of clinical trials (including this one!) in order to get a better overall picture!

I suspect you prefer this one because it tells you more what you want to hear... Here is another dutch paper I've just found which apparently shows even better results for MISS than the Ruetten paper - http://www.touchbriefings.com/pdf/3224/godschalx.pdf
(However, not as scientifically robust as the other two papers)

Maybe it is I that am also looking for information that I want to hear... My wife has just been confirmed with needing surgery and has been told that it is not suitable for endoscopic as the herniation is too large (Again, I don't know what the situation is in Austria as to how available/used MISS actually is). She flies back tomorrow.

On a last note I would be interested (via PM instead of clogging up this thread) on anyones experiences and opinions on the Centre for Spinal studies and Surgery at the Queens Medical Centre, Nottingham University Hospital, and in particular a Mr. Bronek Maximilian Boszczyk as this is who was recommended by the specialist in Austria.

Thanks again, and Good night

Don't be misled. Every disc herniation can be treated in minimally-invasive fashion.

Regards

Evening Treebeard

Let me see if I can clarify these points.

((Can I ask you what is the first paper I posted))

This one Treebeard.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/arti...ticle_1155.pdf))

I am not sure what you were referring to in the next bit, ending in ‘over the last 25 years’ but I would just like to say that I am aware that there are many studies, peer reviewed papers and so on, but when I have ‘dug deeper’ in to the quality and sources of them, what becomes clear, is that potential patients are rarely, if ever offered clear, simple, understandable and direct comparisons between comparable decompression procedures.

This makes it impossible for uninitiated, non medical patients to become fully informed and aware of available choices prior to deciding on a treatment course. Surely you would agree that this cannot be right?

((I would say that there is plenty of peer reviewed research on this subject.))

I respect your belief Treebeard, so all I will say in response to the above statement is to kindly you to ask for the following information from your Wife’s Austrian and/or NHS Spine Surgeons.

Q) Please may I have all available information regarding the safety & efficacy rates, trial results and any other published paper for the proposed procedure))

If you receive enough information for a decision to make, then I offer you & your wife, all the very best of wishes for your prefered procedure!

(The relevance of this Treebeard, is that these are the criteria used to hold back the introduction of MISS into the NHS)

((The paper is a dutch one - I don't know the opinion/ reputation / vocation of any of the six authors, or what the situation is in holland with regards these procedures.))

I understand the first one was a Dutch study and the 2nd one German. I honestly don’t have an axe to grind as to where studies are done or papers produced, I am just insistent about the transparency and scientific quality of them.

((You are talking as if this was a fix up by our NHS...? As far
as selection criteria and statistical analysis it seems robust to me.))

The combined power and influence of medical manufacturers, drug companies and medical personnel cannot and must not be underestimated when understanding how new treatment introductions are allocated and supported. This is in addition to any localized internal politics and shortcomings!

((The methodology is completely different and cannot be compared - this paper is an actual clinical trial - the first one was a review paper looking at lots of clinical trials (including this one!) in order to get a better overall picture! ))

I did not compare these 2 publications Treebeard!

((I suspect you prefer this one because it tells you more what you want to hear... Here is another dutch paper I've just found which apparently shows even better results for MISS than the Ruetten paper - http://www.touchbriefings.com/pdf/3224/godschalx.pdf
(However, not as scientifically robust as the other two papers))

I think this last statement is a little unfair Treebeard!

I made to clear, that I still had reservation about the Reutten paper. This was because, as with the Dutch paper, the source of the conventional procedures stats, were not made clear in this abstract! Also, as you, yourself pointed out, the Dutch abstract was just a paper review and the Reutten was an actual trial, and I believe that this is why Reutten offers a more accurate and up to date picture. I am not a sycophant!

I sincerely hope your Wife has a good flight home tomorrow Treebeard, I’m sure it is a worrying time for you both.

Best wishes and kind thoughts

SPINELF

Hello Treebeard
My post is a little late to your original question, its been a while since I last came onto this site.

First I am sorry to read about the problems your wife is experiencing, I can empathise having been a back sufferer for some years. Having read through all the posts I am afraid I am not as scientifically aware as Spinelf or Keano, but I can give you the benefit of my experience.

My back went in October 2007 and despite being in a lot of pain I was told it was muscular and given a raft of pills to take. It was not until January 2008 when I had a scan (I only got that because my husband threatened to knock out the GP) that I found out I had a significant herniation at L4/L5. Despite the word "significant" which generally indiates that it is not going to get better on its own my GP sent me home with more pills, finally signed me off work (I am a police officer!) and told me to have bed rest for three months. A week later I was getting out of bed to use the loo, felt a searing pain and the disc sequestrated.

The piece of disc which left its rightful place took out my L4 and L5 nerve. I was in agony and totally lost the use of my left leg. It was the worst pain I had ever experienced and the total paralysis of my leg was very frightening. Having been fobbed off by the NHS for weeks they decided to rush me into hospital, but again it took my husband to threaten violence to get my GP to see me without an appointment and to send me to hospital. I had no idea what was happening to me and had not had the time to research my condition or the alternatives.

I just wanted the pain to go away and to be able to walk again. I had an emergency discectomy to decompress the nerves. The pain relief was instantanous, however despite only having a sequestrated disc for 24 hours I was left with global weakness of my left leg and a foot drop. Due to nerve damage I now have SI dysfunction as my glutes are no longer strong enough to support my pelvis and on top of this my gait and balance is poor because of the drop foot.

The surgeon who removed the disc particle did such a good job that I was back in hospital the following year having revision surgery! I now have vertually no disc left at L4/L5 and in addition I sprang a leak (full thickness annular tear) at L3/L4 which the NHS said could not be treated unless I had my back fused.

I was wise enought to know that a fusion should always be the last resort and so I embarked on some research. After some searching I found Mr Knight. I checked in with those on this forum who had the treatment and in February last year I had MISS at level L3/L4 to seal up the disc wall, I have fully recovered from that and although the disc is degenerated I have not had any further problems with it. L4/L5 had a further disc protrusion which Mr Knight dealt with at the same time as it was on the same side as the leak above. I also had my nerves liberated from the various structures they had become glued to following open back surgery (scar tissue had stuck them down), as a result I had some improvment in my foot drop, sufficient for me to be able to walk without a splint.

So having had both open back surgery x 2 and MISS I can put my hand on my heart and say YES it was worth the money.
One of the important things to weigh up is the amount of scar tissue which can form following open back surgery, with MISS it is very limited if at all and Mr Knight is a very skilled surgeon. He can do multiple levels if the problem is all on the same side and he can fit it into his surgery time slot.

Of course there is an other alternative to MISS which Mr Knight suggested to me as I have a degenerative disc in my C spine which causes me problems and which he cannot help with - that is disc replacement. I can suggest Mr Shackleford who works at Warrington Hospital or privatly at the Spire in Warrington. He has a very good track record and is in high demand for disc replacment, he also does multiple levels. It gives you something else to consider.

I am sorry that I cannot help you with random studies and data - its all above my head, but I hope my input has helped. Good luck if you havent already decided on a course of treatment.

Bonnie10

Wow.. Bonnie!!!

You have gone through it all ..haven't you!!

Just had a bad situation with my back last week and had my 1st Osteo session ..was due to go in for the 2nd on Monday.. but the therapist had to cancel due to a course..

I was going to wait.. but today was another agonizing waking up session ..was on the floor unable to get up or lay back down without Mark, my husband ..it was pain i have never known before ...so done my research and going to sort it 1st thing on Monday.. without waiting around ..

Reading your painful journey I am appreciating more ...just how important it is to get things dealt with sooner..and also finding the right treatment with the person worthy of our trust !!

Thank you for sharing !

with warm wishes
Vathani

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 18th , T͓̽H͓̽U͓̽R͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Mulva:
    Any hot Asians available at the moment Scarborough/Pickering?
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, JAV MODEL CHANEL & SASSY JENNIFER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  5. hiyamickey:
    We have 6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  6. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️ There is a dining table and shower room 😘😘😘😘Body scrub is provided❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Young girl, Yoyo is petite, gentle and cute🌹🌹🌹🌹Unique massage technique👍👍👍Professional body slide🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥, Cici and Helen have super massage techniques🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  7. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Lucky, Monica & Sonia. After 7pm Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sonia comes from India with love.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
  9. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body
  10. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ANNA, DELIA & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ANNA is Young, pretty, slim & very busty. Who could ask for more? You could! DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. SUGAR is a sexy Asian
  11. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  12. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  13. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Amy and pretty friendly Cindy, sexy Coco and fun Lina open mind are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  19. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl (new) in today
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM SCHOOL GIRL, NEW TO THE BUSINESS WITH VERY NICE FACIAL FEATURES, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND OPEN, VERY FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 NITA: A YOUNG FUN SIZED INDIAN GIRL THAT, LONG BLACK HAIR AND VERY CHILL 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, DELILAH, SANA, AAVI, EVA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    JAV MODEL CHANEL, SASSY JENNIFER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 17th , W͓̽E͓̽D͓̽N͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 TINA & 🌹 ERCA 🌹 🆕 DAISY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  25. Bodytree:
    Massage7339
  26. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Jessica and Samantha and Cici sexy girl very good massage table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE, NEW GIRL SASA AND KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS
  28. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit#7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  30. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  31. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  34. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  43. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  45. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 16th , T͓̽U͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  46. bumika.vashi:
  47. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹New girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Mia very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 and Professional massage Cici 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
Back