Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My first acupuncture session: hell.

darren m

Reaction score
So I went for my first acupuncture sesion today.

I get these pressure point massages regularly from an older Chinese lady who owns a herbal store in London. She's a great massage therapist and had been convincing me for a while to get acunpuncture instead of massage to treat my upper back stiff muscles (all due to stress). I noticed she does have all sorts of diplomas form the British association of acupuncture. So she had me lying facing down while she inserted needles on my back. The first needle was fine, the second O.k, but by the tenth needles the pain became..just.. unbearable. I started to freak out a little bit. I told her to "please remove the needles as I can't hold the pain anymore.". So she pulled them off angrily and gave me a massage instead. I think I won't have acupuncture again. Maybe I shouldn't have gone to a Chinese herbal store and should have tried a well trained western practitioner. And I'm no "delicate flower" when it comes o pain, in fact my dentist always tells me he admires me because I'm really good at holding pain. A case of first time nerves? I don't know what happened but I felt my back muscles were being twisted with tweezers. When I was about to leave she said: " You are too sensitive". Hmm..maybe (?). Maybe acupuncture is not for me.

Any feedback is welcome. Thank you very much.

Hi Ana

I'm sorry that your first acupuncture experience left you this way; normally acupuncture is a pleasant experience, with little discomfort from the needling process. There are times when there may be the odd pinch or ache, but these are usually fleeting sensations. Sometimes needling into "trigger points" can cause some discomfort which may even last a day or two, and occasionally some folk may experience a little "post treatment soreness".

A good therapist would have detailed this, and should have introduced you to acupuncture using mild techniques. Once used to the process, more stimulation may be needed as required, but again, a good therapist can judge what you are experiencing, and would cease any stimulation before you would become uncomfortable.

When visiting "High Street" therapists, especially those where the language skill are not so great, there is a danger that the therapist may not be used to the way westerners express themselves. When I trained in China there was a strong sense from the Chinese patients that stronger stimulation meant a better treatment, who might well feel discomfort but would think it normal for the treatment, leading doctors to use strong treatment methods which may not always be acceptable to westerners.

Do try not to let this put you off; there are super-sensitive patients, but the fact you had 10 needles prior to any problems would suggest that you're not one of them. Funnily enough, my wife is one of those that is highly sensitive to needling- I can barely get 2 in place before she's had enough, and she never lets me stimulate them; she even feels energy passing between the needles, and they seem to vibrate by themselves!

The fact is bits of paper on a wall mean very little in an unregulated profession. Maybe you could ask around in your area to find a western practitioner, but I'd avoid going to physios, osteopaths or chiropractors for acupuncture, as their training can be as short a 2 weekends. You could also try the British Acupuncture Council, as the members have a degree level training, or the equivalent.

As you're in London you could try the training clinic at UEL in Stratford for low cost treatment. The supervisors there are 1st class.

How is your shoulder now?

Thanks David for your feedback,

I think I'm going to put acupuncture on hold for a while. In the meantime my shoulder feels better but I think it has more to do with the massages I get and being very active with yoga.

Having a Chinese (non-English speaking) lady inserting needles on my back has proven not good for my stress

I agree with David - there is a general sense in the Chinese community that stronger treatments are better, but this really isn't the case. Western practitioners tend to be gentler, and should certainly advise you beforehand if anything is likely to hurt, and also check in with you as they go along.

Most people enjoy the experience of acupuncture, so I'm sorry to hear of your experience. Maybe stick to the massage for now!

@David- Maldon

Hi David.

I have a book (that is now somewhere packed away in a storage box) written/published around the 1970's about acupuncture. I can't recall the title right off hand, but the book is about the author's visit to China and his experience with acupuncture.

What I remember most about the book was in the introduction (or Chapter 1 or thereabouts) when he described his first witnessing of an acupuncture treatment. He witnessed needles being inserted into a woman's feet/leg that went in as deep as 2 1/2" in some areas.

The other year I remember seeing an acupuncture horror-story in a blog where the abdominal x-ray of a woman with 20+ acupuncture needles in her abdomen were shown... the reason for this was that her parents wanted her acupuncturist to change her gender to a boy....

With those two sensational horror stories stories providing the motivational background to my post, are there regulations in the U.K. or U.S. that restrict how deep a needle can be inserted into a person?

Hi again,

I'm a very nervous person plus this was my first acupuncture session. I used to be a classical dancer so I'm quite skinny with a lean muscular body and hardly any fat (I've never had any eating disorder, I'm a vegetarian with a high metabolism and despite I'm always forcing myself into eating I can't seem to put on weight!). Once the 8th needle was inserted in my back I started to feel the pain, got very tense because of it and started to "jiggle" my shoulder thus intensifying the pain even more. The Chinese lady said that if I had relaxed completely and not moved at all I would have been fine. I guess that if your muscle is pinned in 8 different places and you move it everything goes havoc. Problem is that I found the pain unbearable in the first place. Maybe it was my fault? I don't know. But I'm not willing to try it again that's for sure. :-(

Hi ana11.

I really haven't been called to have acupuncture treatments, but did try it some 15 or so years ago when I was having a lot of unexplainable headaches (which were later corrected by changing my diet from processed food to organic).

My experience wasn't bad, but I'm one of those people who are unusually sensitive to needles. I was laying face down and the lady was gently placing the needles in my back. Everything I remember about her and her office and the experience overall is really wonderful, but in spite of that my body simply doesn't care for needles.

I twitched almost every time she placed a needle wherever it needed to go, so she assured me she was going to be as gentle as possible, and asked me to close my eyes, relax, and to remember to breathe. She remarked that what my body was doing was amazing because the muscles began to twitch when the needle was about 2" away from the skin.

The acupuncturist who treated me was absolutely wonderful, but my body simply didn't react well to the needles so I didn't return. But even so, if I felt that I had a chronic problem that other conventional western forms of medicine were not able to successfully treat, I'd go for regular acupuncture treatments.

I can't say much about US regulation, but here in the UK acupuncture is an unregulated profession, meaning that anybody can set themselves up as a practitioner, even without training. This is partly why the British Acupuncture Council is campaigning for Statutory Regulation to put the profession on the same par as osteopaths and physiotherapists, but the current political climate is not allowing this move; a recent application to the current Health Secretary was declined on the basis that acupuncture in the UK already has a safe track record, due in part to the high standards of teaching required by the BAAB, who validate college courses.

In terms of needle depth, different traditions use different methods; Japanese acupuncture barely pierces the skin, whereas Chinese TCM acupuncture often needles to much greater depths. Pain from needling isn't really related to depth, as most of the nerve endings are in the superficial layers; what's more important is the desired outcome and the anatomical knowledge of the therapist. A 2.5" needle could be quite appropriate for certain leg points, but dangerous if inserted to that depth say, over the rib cage where it would almost certainly cause a pneumothorax.

Painful reactions, as I mentioned in a previous post, are rare and often related to patient anxiety, although there is always a small chance of a slight needle pinch, which should it occur is normally over in a flash.

Without seeing the article it's difficult to say much, but I can't imagine any UK trained acupuncturist doing this. There are some Japanese methods that leave needles buried in the skin, but this method is barred to BAcC members due to the danger of needles moving later on.

Acupuncture in the UK is regarded as a safe form of treatment, but you do need to check the credentials of the practitioner.

The article was about a Chinese girl, and it was performed in China (not the U.K. or U.S.). The article and x-ray image is here. I'll also PM you the URL because I'm not certain if it's okay to include it in this post.

Oh, and this article seems to have a bit more sensationalism in it. The picture is the same, but this story suggests the grandparents wanted the girl to be dead. The original article I read (sorry but I just don't know where) said the parents used acupuncture on the girl as an infant to try to change her gender to a boy.

And just for the record, even though I've shared a couple horror stories I understand those would be exceptionally rare, and acupuncture is a form of therapy that I trust.

The Daily Mail is notorious here in the UK for sensationalistic journalism; nonetheless, this is tantamount to assault or attempted murder, and does not represent acupuncture as a profession here or in China. It's essentially child abuse, using acupuncture needles. No self respecting practitioner would intentionally harm a patient in this way. I reiterate, this is not acupuncture, but someone using acupuncture needles to willfully harm another human.

It's like calling a "doctor" to someone who attacks another person with forceps.

Hi, two year's ago i had some sessions within the NHS but paid £30 a time.
First time i went she took a list of things to ask me, which was good.
I kept very still and the needles were only inserted a little, i liked it and it made me sleep.
Anyway after 6th session the needles went deeper,they hurt on the top of the bridge of my nose.I think if you have short sessions say six at a time it works but when you feel pain you should stop. I went for IBS and pain in joints, it did work but stopped when it hurt.

Most (but not all) NHS practitioners of acupuncture have had as little as 4 days training, which always makes me wonder how they feel experienced enough to treat folk.I even have one friend who is a practice nurse that has had NO formal training, and just puts the needles where the doctor has showed her.

Needless to say, I'd recommend seeking out a fully trained therapist, rather than one who just dabbles a bit!

David, does the NHS certify like that? Do they just choose a short course then say that this is enough? Don't they include practitioners who are properly trained? I was looking at taking the course for manual lymphatic drainage as an add on to my massage therapy certifications, and it turned out that it's covered by NHS for cancer patients.

So I'm just a bit confused now (it doesn't take much ). I'm moving to London in the new year. So if I want to go for acupuncture, I can't choose anyone I would like, the NHS decides for me which ones are covered?

In general, if you have acupuncture on the NHS, it's usually after being referred to a pain clinic or physio department after seeing your GP. Some GP's themselves also deliver acupuncture, usually for pain-related problems. As these folk have existing medical training, they are able to learn a truncated form of acupuncture called Western Medical Acupuncture, which is learned over 4 days, with further training available as an option. Most physios, osteopaths, chiropractors, nurses, midwives and GPs do this 4 day training, usually as part of some CPD interest. WMA can be effective for pain when used correctly and in the right circumstances, but it is a very limited form of acupuncture.

If you went to an NHS practice, you'd probably have no choice as to who you would see, and likely be limited to 4 treatments.

In this country you can also visit a private practitioner, for which you would pay somewhere between £30-£50 per session. Private practice is unregulated in the UK, meaning that any Joe or Jane Bloggs can call themselves an acupuncturist, with no training, so always check the credentials, and don't be taken in by shiny bits of paper on the wall. Members of the British Acupuncture Council (a voluntary regulatory body) have a degree level training, and so you are likely to be well taken care of, as these folk are trained to manage much more than simple pain problems. There's a list of members on their website. There are non-members that make good practitioners, but you do need to check their training and experience.

It makes me a bit cross when physios etc advertise that they do acupuncture after just 4 days of training Can you imagine the uproar they'd make if I had 4 days training and set myself up as a physio or nurse!

Wow!

Thanks for the explanation. Now I know what to look for if I go for acupuncture, and other natural therapies. What's ironic is that natural therapies, especially the Chinese modes, are meant to heal the patient.

And don't worry, I won't be sold by a shiny piece of paper on the wall since I paid big bucks for my ITEC diplomas so I'm a good critic.

Firstly! what the hell has that X-ray got to do with acupuncture! you can clearly see they are not acupuncture needles.Second, Regulation of acupuncture will cost each acupuncturist approx £2000-3000 per year just to practise and be part of a 'group' that will monopalise the training systems in the colledges and universaties. and for most of us this is just paying the 'fat cats'.This means you WILL HAVE to attend 'their' course and their's only! for say £20,000, then you WILL HAVE to pay 'them' £2000-£3000 per year so you can say you are registered with them! Nearly all people that embark on the practise of acupuncture are fully aware of the dangers and the extensive training involved. It is down to the teachers to turn out good practitioners.Statutory regulation was denied because the majority of us do not need it. Only the Bristish Acupuncture Council is forcing this regulation. There is another group The Acupuncture-Acutherpay Council who is the largest registered body for Oriental Medicine practitioners in the UK, the only reason most are unaware is that they don't plough thousands of pounds into advertising like other groups and it is run by one of the most authorative figures in Chinese medicine who sits on the board to decide these decisions.The main danger in the UK is GP's, Chiropractors and Physiotherapists who attend short 4 day courses (as David mentioned) 99% or negative stories can be sourced to these professions, why don't you hear about it? becuase they are protected.The CNHC is now regarded as the leading body who are regulating the Complimentary Medicine Sector. They are funded by the Government and recommended by the Department of Health. If your practitioner meets their standards then this will be a good sign of training and practise.CHNC also means that NHS staff can refer to these approved practitioners. Traditional Acupuncture is not yet listed, but it will be soon, Microsystems Acupuncture on the other hand....is.RECOMMENDATION! is the best way to find any practitioner. Don't be afraid to ask for qualifications, Insurance, etc, any decent practitioner will be happy to show off their acheivements.PHEW!

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  9. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  13. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  16. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  17. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  18. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
  19. Lulu1980:
    Good afternoon guys😘 Today we have Jessica and Samantha and Jessica here for you🌹🌹🌹, awesome table shower with body slide super enjoyable😘😘😘😍😍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, PRIYA, ANAYA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Tuesday: New polish girl gigi 💋💋Salina- Eurasian beauty and breast lovers delight with nice rear with fun Mika - Japanese beauty who is wild and a fan favorite with exceptional service Candy - a sweet treat who enjoys her cream filled lollipop treats buny...
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lulu,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  25. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  26. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL SELINA: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL, VERY NICE ASSETS AND VERY SERVICE ORIENTED WHILE ALSO ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND NOT TIP HUNGRY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  27. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Summer😘, a very feminine woman, very sexy, affable and nice looking woman. Professional RMT Massage and provides great massages and incredible service. Must try the service of summer. Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  29. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  30. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular for her exotic massage, bbbj & cfs.
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801,/8131Yonge st #203 / 3hot Asian girl today
  32. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Michelle are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…BLASIAN ALIYAH & SEX GODDESS ZOE
  34. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  35. bumika.vashi:
    AVAILABLE: NORTH EAST AND THAILAND GAL.LOCAL AND OTHER STATE AND BEAUTIFUL AUNTY,BHABI Ji. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tell ur close frd's. Because your Su
  36. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 26th , 𝓣𝓤𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CRYSTAL 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & CRYSTAL & 🆕 SUNNY & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  37. Apexking:
    Moon Moon spa
  38. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥SUPER HOT KOREAN SUMMER
  39. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on Monday:New white girl Ana young student,💋💋 Sabrina - Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in a nice package...
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. Meadows Wellness Spa:
    💄Yoyo is here today. Call/Text: (905) 770-7555 😍 Yoyo is a 25 years old Petite Chinese Girl. She offers good massage & Extra services. Call NOW to Book...👄 Walk in @ 10225 Yonge Street In the heart of Richmond Hill.💥
  42. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ CAMILLA, KAJAL, LILY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥KOREAN SUMMER AND SEX GODDESS ZOE🔥
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Hanna is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Happy is in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici’s service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and an exquisite little model. Mia😍 is beautiful part time student
  48. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , young sexy open mind Tina and young cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty GFE Ella and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Slim 19 Year old Sexy Brazilian Girl Julianna, Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  50. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and 2 Asian girl (new) in Monday
Back