Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

shanghai sex guide(zt)

Gtrgtrvtr

Reaction score
I totally agree with Caricari about sex service is more important than looks and good figure. I've personally have had more mediocre sex service from hot girls than average looking girls. In my experience with overnight sex the average looking girls provided way better sex services than the really hot looking one.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 98
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 70
:D Guys old question please. How to get to Yu Ping? Which hotel is this attached to?
Thanks.

Members of prostitution ring sentenced
Yang Lifei
2006-01-14 Beijing Time
A LOCAL court recently sentenced 10 members of a criminal ring to jail terms ranging up to 12 years for organizing prostitution in the city since June 2005, police announced yesterday.

Police said the three ring leaders were given jail terms of six, nine and 12 years, but wouldn't specify who received which terms. An eleventh defendant was not given any punishment, as judges decided he played a very small role in the criminal activities.

Police were first alerted to the prostitution ring in January 2005 by a man surnamed Hua who said he found his girlfriend's picture in an online ad for prostitution. He set up a date with the woman in the ad, who turned out to be his girlfriend, according to Zhao Jinyi of the Shanghai Public Security Bureau.

The girlfriend told Hua she was forced to turn tricks by a criminal gang that had taken naked pictures of her and threatened to make them public if she didn't follow orders.

"The furious man immediately alerted police and officers caught up with two ring leaders Xie Ming and Dong Guowei at a hotel later that day," Zhao said.

In the following week police seized another nine accomplices and a large number of criminal tools including computers, cameras and many nude photos of women.

Police alleged Xie and Dong, both unemployed local men, came up with the scheme in early June 2004 as a way to make it rich without any capital.

"The criminal ring targeted innocent women, some of whom were their friends," Zhao said. "The first victim was the classmate of a female ring member."

The ring first took nude photos of the women, which were used as a threat to force them to commit prostitution, and then issued their information online to solicit customers.

"If any one resisted, she would get beaten up," Zhao added.

http://www.shanghaidaily.com/art/2006/01/14/236032/Members_of_prostitution_ring_sentenced.htm

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 40
No but i have read a Google translated adult site from Chinese to English and it's pretty sweet, it gives me all the info on girls, clubs, bars, etc. :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 41
Hi Guys, I am going to Shanghai 12 March, I speak mandarin but i don't know any place, Where is Yu Ping located? My office in Zhang Yang road, anyone of you know where is Yu Ping please let me know, and also if you have others nice places, please let me know as well, i am going with a friend from taiwan, we both looking for good time. thanks

Just came back from a few days stay in Shanghai, returned more horny than when I arrived.
I did not know this Website beforehand, a mistake, I just always let my friends take care of the action and where to go. That will definitely be different next time !
Anyways, here a short report of a newbie without the knowledge of this forum.
Stayed in Pudong Novotel Atlantis, came back from business dinner at about 22:00, at the elevator hall 2 girls sitting and obviously waiting.
I was with a friend, the 2 girls joined us in the elevator, I got out at a lower floor, one girl followed me, luckily the prettier one. She asked "Massage? 300RMB", and I agreed, she was maybe a 7, good body, about 1.60m.
We showered, she was completely shaved, which just turned me on more.
She started massaging my shoulders and soon pointed to my dick and her pussy in return to which I also agreed. She asked for 1000RMB and even my bargaining skills didn't let her go down more. So 1000RMB it was.
She started with a HJ, had a condom with her, but there was no kissing nor BJ. Then to FS, all kind of positions, that was fine. No time limit.
Was a good experience, though compared with the prices I read in this forum a bit steep, but for a "beginner" I find it acceptable.

Next day Woodstock in Tongren Rd.
Nice Ladies there, but not the pretty types.
One cutie though, and as I had loaded a couple of Whiskeys already, agreed to 2000RMB (!) for LT.
Went back with her to the Novotel Atlantis, and wow, was she great.
1.55m, cute face, bis natural breasts, the apple type.
She wasn't shaved, but had not much hair anyway.
Sex was basically "girlfriend" type. Kissing, HJ, BBBJ, pussy eating, AR (both), all kinds of positions, have a break and talk, continue FS, man, it went on for 2 hours.
Finally COF which surprised her, but she took it all. Well, she kind of "punished" my dick with a great BBBJ afterwards.
It was 5am by then, I had to be back to business at 8am, with my business partner's door next to me, so sent her home despite the prospective of more great sex in the morning...
Do I love Shanghai, adorable sex opportunities chasing you...
Next time I will try Yuping Massage, though. Thanks bros for the infos !

Thanks bro. Will keep that in mind.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 34
the flanagan bar is ok, but is expensive, about 1`50 usd for one jump.
i suggest you better go to manhattan bar in tongren road , corner with yang an road. they are much better and the price is the same.

But the best suggestion is to go to a massage parlor, get 2 girls for about 1000 rmb and then go back to the bar to keep drinking and try to get a girl for free.

i had no idea where to post this

June is a recent graduate of N Medical University in China. Soon after graduation, she got the chance to work in the N Medical School Affiliated Hospital — a highly sought after position. Several days ago, after June read an article titled "Restore the Reputation of Female University Student – Refute 'University in China Will Become the Largest Brothel'" [note 1] on the Internet, she revealed just how she came by such a coveted appointment.

June: When I first arrived at university I was very impressed by the skyscrapers and trendy people on the streets—everything was totally different to my little hometown in the country. It made me feel embarrassed and somehow inferior, but it also piqued my curiosity. I wanted to be one of these city people. I swore to myself then that I would work hard, become an excellent doctor, and win a chance to stay in the city.

During my first and second year at university, I spent all my spare time on my studies. As a result, my marks were among the top ten in my class. I felt that I was moving toward my future as one of those city people, although my clothes still looked quite shabby compared to those of my classmates.

During my third year, the confidence that I had developed as a result of my academic success was extinguished. I realized that no matter how high my marks ranked, no matter how much effort I put in and how well I did at my studies, I could never hope to hold an important position in my class. I could not become student chief of my class, department or university. These positions depended on social and party affiliations that I did not have. Whenever our city classmates went to some social function, all of us from the country would be left behind. I felt very disillusioned.

Only after a chance conversation with another student from my village {she was pursuing post-graduate work at the time) did I realize the big secret. She told me, "If you want to get a good job, it is useless to just study hard. The key person for you is your class chief [note 2]. You need a good relationship with the teachers, officials and leaders from the University Office, Youth League Committee and University Student Management Section, etc. Those departments are in charge of student management. Did you notice that the school opening is the busiest time for the teachers? Not only do they need to be at home to wait for bribes from the students, but they also need to attend banquets hosted by the students' parents."

I said, "But I have problems filling my stomach, where could I get enough money to bribe anyone?" That was when my fellow-villager continued to explain, "Have you noticed your classmates W and L. Aren't they very welcomed?"

"W and L," I replied, "don't they look like prostitutes?" She seemed hurt and said, "Don't abuse people. People have different aspirations."

From her demeanor I knew I had said something wrong. There had been rumors that she was the mistress of a section chief, and that he was financing her education in return.

After returning from her place, I couldn't get her words out of my mind, and I could not study anything. I needed to gain admittance to a hospital for the next term to do my practical studies. Many students had already been confirmed for spots at different hospitals, and the rest were totally consumed by the process of choosing one over another based on their supposed merits. Only the few of us from the countryside had not received any news regarding our appointments. We went to our class chief to ask why we had not heard anything, but he did not explain the situation. Instead, he told us not to worry because if we didn't receive an appointment, we could finish our practical studies at our hometown hospitals.

I felt confused. Was my dream of staying in the city about to come to a harsh end? I sought the advice of my friend, the mistress. She seemed to have forgiven me for my former criticisms and told me that I should never return to my hometown. She reminded me that there is only one hospital in our hometown and that if I was not lucky, I could end up at a village clinic. Even if I was lucky, and managed to get a job at the hospital, my salary would only be a few hundred yuan per month—less than a third of what I would be paid at a city hospital. She also made it clear to me that if I did not do my practical studies at a city hospital, I would never have a chance of getting a job at one.

"Is there any other way?" I asked, feeling hopeless. "Go to see your class chief," she said, "and go alone." I knew what she meant. It had come to this point and I could see no alternative. I put on a little make-up and went to see the class chief.

This time, the class chief was very kind to me. He brought me a glass of water, sat in front of me and had a good look at my breasts. I lowered my head.

"June," he said, "your studies in class are excellent, but your social capability is no good. You should become more practiced at this aspect. If you follow me, you will have no problem doing your practical studies at the hospital of your choice. Many of the hospital section chiefs are my classmates."

"Whatever teacher wishes of me I will do," I replied, while keeping my gaze lowered to the floor. "Great!" he replied. "I am quite busy with my thesis at the moment. Come by my office tonight and help me with some typing."

That night, on the way to the chief's office, I walked very slowly. Several times I almost gave up and turned back, but I didn't. I felt that I had never walked so long in all of my 21 years, though the chief's office should have been a short walk from my apartment. When I pushed open the door to his office he closed it quickly behind me. What happened after that was inevitable.

I lost my virginity that night, but in exchange the chief promised me that he would see to it that I could stay in the city. Of course, in order to achieve my final goal, on the chief's advice, I visited several other men's offices… They were all important people who could make or break my future.

Note 1: This article was in response to a May 21, 2003, Youth Reference article called "Investigation Report of Female University Student Prostitute Phenomenon." In the article, journalist Chen Renjie reported the story of a female university student prostitute in Wuhan city and the report quickly caused a national stir. Many articles were published on the Internet refuting that these practices occur. According to an AFP report from Beijing on May 29, 2003, Chen Wenjie was fired over the article along with two editors-in-chief.

Note 2: 'Class chief' is a title within the CCP student management system. The person who fills this position is nominated by the local Communist Party branch affiliated with the university. The nominees are almost always Party members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.theepochtimes.com/tools/printer.asp?id=36735

Attachments

• Image.jpg
hi gong kang is stop nr 4 on metro line 1 ... if you go out the left exit from the metro i don't rem the address .. if i go there again il have a detail description ... but i can try by what i remember ... you find yourself on that sidewalk, when you get out the left exit from the metro. Find a crossing street with a big KTV sign ... walk down that street until you find a spa on one side and hotel on the other side... and the spa has a sign outside showing a picture of a girl stepping on the back on a another person and it is saying 20rmb on the bottom (lol that was why i went inn the first time :) )

:D but after finding qq i think im long gone from that place

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 26
Where is the best (strategic.. for our purpose) lacated Budget hotel in Shanghai.
Ill also be there in January (smile)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 18
Thanks Chuck. I did a search and turned up this hotel in Pudong
http://www.pmhotel.com.cn/index.htm

Is this the Purple Mountain hotel you mentioned? It looks like an upscale place and not the sort that would provide what I was looking for.

Also, has anyone used
http://www.shanghaimassage.net/
It looks like it might provide outcall with a smile :D

I've seen there are quite a few DragonFly places. From the looks of things those are massage-only, correct?

Cheers!

Basfer,

New to the forum and Shanghai.. Would you give more detailed location of this interesting place you visited? I have searched the map and gong kang road is no where to be found. Perhaps a cross street name?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 13
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 12
what is the best (strategic...for our purpose)) located 5star Hotel in Shanghai....
I'll be there end of January....

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 13
hi haplo, I was there in april, it was alive and well. for other sites, please read the thread. have fun.

Hi guys,

I'm currently in Shanghai and, as I'm also French speaking a very very basic Mandarin, I wanted to come back to LEGIGI's question.

LEGIGI, I 100% agree with Khuu327: I know that hunting and finding the right girl for a night is quite exciting but I would encourage you to be cautious and start with places like Yu Ping or other saunas (I was in Yu Ping 1 hour ago :p ).

I mean, just give a try first to such places which are quite safe and good, then when you are more familiar with the city, you can give a try to something else. That's my second time in Shanghai and I will go only this week to Hengshan road and the bars just to see how things look like (not necessarly hunt).

If you're looking for good sex without loosing too much time, at a decent price, give their chance to the saunas/massage first. Trust me it also makes you feel this monger thing :D

Bye guys and thanks again for the great job performed in this forum...

PS: I got today my first number from a massage girl, and I'll definitly call her evertime I go to Shanghai.
PS: Any expert monger available at the end of the week for a the Hengshan road trip or something else similar (First beers will be mine :D )?

don't be excited my friend!
I think other TETEK has no any malicious to you. (and he just mistyping the number)
it is nice if you feel comfortable for 1200rmb overnight compare to you paid in your home country. we just want kindly tell people the truth is that the normal price should be 800-1000rmb for overnight service in shanghai. next time you may get sense to bargain with.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 14
Well, for girls skinny as the one posted, best go to the graveyard and dig up some bones. Yeah, I guess that's pretty sick...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 19
lol have you ever tried reading a Google translated text from Eng. to chin. its horrible ...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 15
How do I go to Yu Ping from the airport?
Just tell the taxi driver and he'll know ?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💐Friday, ❤ New, tall and shapely, fit body. And 🏵 Fifi, 😊💞a strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment. Good therapy. Friendly personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. Lvgcat:
    Cupids
  3. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💫💞💥Friday, 💘 Tracy, 💞tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. ❤ Vivian, 💋💋medium height and build. very good looking, dark hair past shoulder, comfortable treatment and good service level... 💥💯 Lisa,👄👄 young, pretty, stacked !. with very unique style of treatment ! 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  4. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Chole,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  5. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Summer and cute Tiffany with big buttocks , pretty fun Lina open mind and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Eva & Lina Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  8. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal & Emily are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  9. Sparkling Spa:
    ZOE, CHANEL AND JENNIFER are at SPARKLING SPA 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8 Markham, ON L3R 8X4 (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY NEW MANAGEMENTNEW GIRLS NOW AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Mia, Sasa & Vivian. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍.. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, 5’4” with C Cups. She can offer top quality
  11. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ❤️ Happy, Helen & Phoenix are in today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  12. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want service without drama or tantrums, remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to tel
  13. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 29th , 𝓕𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  14. LoverBoy2000:
    👠 💕💋SUKI SPA!!!!! Now open in Markham! 🍑💋 We are the NEW GIRLS IN TOWN! And girls just wanna have fun! 🍆 💦 Located on the south side of Highway 7, between McCowan and Kennedy. 📍 We Provide Incall and Outcall Services and are available by Appointment Only! Three new girls to serve you each day. Eager and ready to please!!! XOXO 😘 Call/Text to Book Your Appointment: (437) 324-6626 💅
  15. Lulu1980:
    Good morning guys 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹We have new girls today Chloe and Nancy and Coci 🌹🌹🌹🌹Chloe so nice girl fun player, 🔥🔥🔥Nancy slim body big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Dining table shower professional body slide😘😘😘😘, Cici is our professional masseuse here, don't miss it🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  17. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New lisa💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude k k- Spunky fun in a...
  18. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, KAJAL and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SUMMER: A TALL SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY OPEN MINDED AND CONVERSING IN ENGLISH IN NOT A PROBLEM AT ALL 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MAY, SARIKA, SANA, AMANDA, ASHA, MALIYA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet young Japanese Lily 36DDD and pretty young open mind Tina with curve body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina 😘 beautiful girl, and can provide very good RMT style massage and very good service. She’ll make you feel so good. Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum
  25. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage poker, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  28. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Michelle & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  29. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is on VACATION😢, and is expected to return around April 7😍. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass. Sophia can provide top notch bbbj & cfs, and remains famous for one of the best doggy position views. A must see.
  30. Sunrise Health Centre:
    💄Crystal is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEEN ZOE NOW AND MUI CALIENTE STELLA AVAILABLE TODAY AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥
  32. Red Rose Spa:
  33. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 28th , 𝓣𝓗𝓤𝓡𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  35. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  36. SpringGreen.:
    Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Spanish bunny 💋💋Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and attitude kk- Spunky fun in a nice package new litina buny Call...
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Abie & Young Sexy Chinese Jessica, Slim Chinese Lisa
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Alice ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  39. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Nina ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  40. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Kelly😘💕is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and provides very good massage and excellent service. So friendly and very sexy. Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness
  41. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MONIKA, RAVEN, AMANDA, DELILAH, PRIYA, SANA, EVA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥JAV MODEL CHANEL AND SEX QUEEN ZOE
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , sweet new girl Amy and pretty GFE Ella, cute open mind Lina and friendly Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE 🌸 EMILY: A CURVY PETITE THAI GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH, VERY OPEN WHEN IT COMES TO SERVICE 🌸 YOYO: A YOUNG SLIM REAL SCHOOL GIRL THAT IS NEW TO THE BUSINESS, SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH AND VERY FRIENDLY TO TALK TO 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Amy & Michelle are in Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5’4” with C Cups.
  48. New Oriental Health Centre:
    Vivian & Happy are here today💄~📞Call 📲 Text: (647) 381-2688 💄 Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious 🍑 Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸ℝℂℍ 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MARCH 27th , 𝓦𝓔𝓓𝓝𝓔𝓢𝓓𝓐𝓨 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 LILIAN 🌹🆕 CHERRY 🌹 CECELIA 🌹🆕 SUNNY 🌹🆕 SOPHIE 🌹 🌹ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 LILIAN & 🆕 SOPHIE & ERICA & 🆕 SUNNY & CECELIA & 🆕 CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀
  50. hiyamickey:
    6 young sexy girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham, ☎️:905-470-8082
Back