Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stacey @ Blue Lagoon Massage in Mississauga

Beastly

Reaction score
Gentlemen -

Well, I hate to sound like a cliche, but I should have known better. I should have. I've read all the bad reviews about this place and I didn't listen to any of you guys.

My friend and I got there about 11:15 PM and there seemed to be a lot of cars in the lot, so I decided to first check it out - if I wasn't out in 5 minutes then he would know to go in and book his session. I go to the receptionist and tell her I want the 40 minute nude reversal for $90.00. Since this is what I always get, I figured I would stick with it. I almost asked for the $140.00 VIP - thank God I didn't. Anyway, I pay and she takes me to the room and said the girls would all come by and introduce themselves. About 8 or so did and the one that caught my eye was Stacey. She is a blonde with green or blue eyes, about 5 foot three or four and curvy. The other thing that caught my eye were her twins - they looked really nice. Seem to be natural too. The receptionist comes back and I tell her that I would like Stacey, and she replies, "Oh...GOOD choice!" So...I get in the moldy shower and rinse off all the while with the heebie jeebies from how nasty it is in there. After I am through I get on the table. Stacey walks in and seems pleasant enough. She takes off her dress and out pop some really nice big naturals - probably about a 36DD. She had some scaring on her belly which let me to believe she had a child. Anyway, she was cute and had some nice juggs- I was thinking, "Sweet..i've hit the jackpot since I am such a boob man". She starts with an okay massage which felt very nice- I moaned to let her know she was doing a good job, but other than that, not much was said. It was still pretty mechanical, but felt nice nevertheless. So, after about 12 minutes she asks if I would like to massage her and I reply, "Heck yes I do!" She cracked no smile whatsoever. Anyway, she gets on her stomach where I proceed to massage her. I went up and down her body and noticed how tight her legs were shut. I didn't have any urge to pet the kitty, but this just gave me a bad vibe that it was off limits and I had better not even think about it. I did this for about 4 minutes and she asks if I want her to flip over. She does, and I immediately go for the twins. She seemed to be smirking and I asked why she was smiling and she said, "oh no reason". I was starting to feel self conscious, but tried to enjoy myself in the meantime. This is where is turns bad...

I am not sure if this is right or not, but while I was massaging her..my right hand...started to fluff myself up a bit. The other times when I was there, I didn't do that, but for some reason I did now. I was fluffing for about....5-6 seconds tops - just stretching it out so-to-speak and she pipes up with the most disgusted tone, "DON'T JACKOFF AND THEN TOUCH ME WITH YOUR DIRTY HAND!" She looked mortified at what I was doing. I felt like a complete pervert and idiot and I apologized immediately. Anyway, what I was actually doing was trying to fluff with the right hand while the left hand touched her body. So...after the blood left my unit to my face and then back to my neck..and chest and then stopping at the pit of my stomach, she said, "So you wanna get back on here?" I agreed. So...she immediately went for Mr. Pink and I asked her if I could start by myself at first. My reason is so I don't end the session so fast. After all, this is a fantasy and I would like it to last as long as possible. However, her earlier tone pretty much killed this fantasy. Shame on me. So...I took care of business trying to forget her tone. She seemed pretty put-out by this point, but I tried to forget it and just concentrate caressing her great rack. So...while touching her..my hand was marveling at how heavy they were, so I kind of cupped her breast from underneath and lifted her big heavy breast and she pipped up again even more disgusted than the last time and said, "DON'T DO THAT - JEEZ!" THis was uttered with the rolling over her eyes and a grimace. So...I was pretty much feeling like a complete deviant at this point. A part of me wanted to get up and leave, and the other brain insisted I stay. So, I told her she could finish, she squirted some oil there, mechanically worked it...and walked away. After that, all rationality came back to the other head where I told her I would clean up myself. She, of course, stayed in the room until I got dressed most likely looking for a tip, but I got dressed...didn't look at her at all and walked out. For some reason, I am still feeling chagrined at this moment, but maybe if I share this crappy experience, less of us will go to the Blue Lagoon. This was awful for my friend too. The receptionist insisted that he get the hour hot tub special. She sent him to a room and then a girl in - he didn't get to choose. He waited 10 minutes for her at the side of the hot tub and when she came in she said she wouldn't go in 'cause it was too hot. So, he got in and she sat on a chair. He got up, and then on the table and after about 10 minutes she finished him off. So he was there for 20 minutes and paid for an hour hot tub special. Great!

Back to the sweetheart, Stacey -

Looks - 7/10
Body - 8/10 - only because of the GREAT juggs
Personaity - 1/10 - only for the first 10 minutes
Massage - 3/10
Release - 5/10 - it got the job done...
Repeat - umm...NO!

Yes, yes, I am a complete idiot for going here...

LOL...eventful session!..does blue lagoon still have a website?

Hi there, this is mainly an apology for Wolftickets and anyone else that has been disappointed at blue lagoon. A client told me about massageplanet.net and about the review that was posted about me. I truly feel really bad about everything. So I wanted to come on here and say that I'm very sorry. My only excuse is that I'm a woman and you guys know how we can get...lol. But seriously I know its not an excuse for giving you bad service, so again I'm very sorry. I hope I didnt deter you from blue lagoon because despite some of the reviews on here about blue lagoon there are a lot of great ladies working there.

Please, Do you think that that qualifies as an apology for poor service? At a minimum Stacy, you should be offering Wolftickets an invite to come back for a free session where you can show him what you are like on an on day. That way he can come back and write a better review.

Big Tits open doors for you. You have to keep the doors open with good service if you want repeat clients

With all the bad reviews of this place how on eart f do they keep in business! The cards on the cars at SCs I guess, but there are SO MANY better places nearby!!

While I have never visited this place, I think every post I've ever read about Blue Lagoon is vehemently negative. That's enough to keep my cash and I away from this place until hell freezes over. Thank God for massageplanet.net.

At first I was impressed that Stacey would have the decency to offer a response. But if boils down to "stuff happens" with no form of compensation for the client who endured an hellacious session to say the least. And that line of hers: "My only excuse is that I'm a woman and you guys know how we can get...lol." What sort of perverse, warped logic is this? It's like a bodywork guy doing a hatchet job on your car and he says something like, "Well, I'm a redhead and you guys know how we can get." Stacey, please: career change time. Go sell shoes or something else that is slightly less personal than exotic massage. As to how this place stays in business, a thesis beckons.

Mel

Wow that was a little harsh dont you think? I came on here to give a genuwine apology. I wasnt looking for anything from anyone. Im not into having a witty little argument with anyone either. I dont own the spa to be able to authorize any free massages but as you all know we have those little discounts cards all over the place. I know I have a great job and everything but I do believe its my right as a human being to have a bad day every one and awhile. Im assuming that you guys that judged me for it have never been unpleasent at your work place. So like I said Im very sorry about everything that happen.
Stacey

Stacy, please forgive me if I appear unkind, but I just don't think you really get it.

Being sorry, is the easiest thing in the world to say. Taking responsiblity for your actions takes a little more character. Using the company to say they don't offer free sessions, is simply a cop out on your part.

If you were truly sorry, you just would not have said it, you would have thought.. how can I make it up to this guy? A guy on good faith, I might add, paid the money up front for a quality session, and got attitude in return. In essence you destroyed his session experience, you stole it from him, just as a thief would steal a purse. You would have done whatever it took to provide him a quality session, paying for it out of your own pocket if that is what it came down to without complaining to him about it. That would have been a much classier way of dealing with with an error of judgement on your part.

Just think about it for a moment, if you walked into any place of business, and you got terrible service, what would you do? I think you would feel cheated, ripped off, or think you had your money stolen from you.

That is exactly what you did to this guy.

Being a stand up person, is not easy, but in the long run is the best approach not only for others, but for you as well. The outcome of how you live your life, is based on your interaction with others and how you deal with people and treat them.

Something to think about. Sorry if this seems harsh, but I wanted to be clear.
I hope you can understand and appreciate this point of view.

Wow Blue Lagoon ah how I remember thee. My experience there wasn't as bad as yours but still enough for me to never want to return. The massage was so mechanical. Rub my back for 5 mins, flip over and tug. The girl was pretty cute and all (nothing overly special) but she was definitely a clock watcher. After I paid 90$ for the most rushed massage ever she had the nerve to suggest I tip her because it's the only way they make money....... yeah i'll never go back there again.

As for Stacey; your attempt at an apology was laughable at best. If you really care about your job and your clientelle, you'd offer some sort of compensation (or ask your employer) for this debacle. Instead you come on here sounding like a teenage airhead with no regards for anyone but herself.

Avoid Blue Lagoon at all costs.

No Stacey, you don't own the spa, that's why the most reasonable thing for you to do would be to invite the guy back, YOU PAY HIS DOOR FEE to the spa and comp his session. You can do that, no?

This fuckin' place has been scamming the uninformed for over a decade now!

kkarn/

Lucky Gary and Blue Eyed Guy are dead-on. Stacey, alas, obviously does not get it, and given that she has a perishable "shelf life" -- i.e., Stacey won't be doing this line of work until she qualifies for a pension -- she is doing herself a disservice in the long run. Whether she has the intellectual wherewithal to figure this out, only time will tell.

I do agree with her, however, that anyone can have a "bad day." Alas, it appears as though Blue Lagoon is having a "bad decade."

Guys, what are the theories as to the continued existence of crappy MPs such as Blue Lagoon and their equally crappy MPAs such as Stacey? Is it that Blue Lagoon takes out the biggest newspaper ads and runs the occasional radio spot so there is an assumption based on media-spend alone that this place and these attendants are tops? Or is there enough transient clients out there that such a dive can exist on 0% repeat business)? It's all quite fascinating given the consistenly horrid reviews of this place.

Mel

Blue Lagoon is living proof that you don't need massageplanet.net to do well with a body rub license in the GTA. I've only been in once, years ago, place had a stench worse than a dirty morgue. Based on recent reviews, they still haven't found interest in cleaning up. In the brief 5min. I was there, the entire set up was shady, and all the girls came off as wannbe hustlers.

The newspaper adds, the cards at the strip clubs and it's hwy friendly location and proximity to the airport and hotels is more than enough for this cash-cow.

The irony of it all is...
They probably are just as busy and take in just as much $$ as the more reputable MP's discussed on massageplanet.net (if not more), but have no where near as much attention from LE. Much easier for a bunch of vice cops to sit with their Timbits in front of a screen and read massageplanet.net vs. actually having to use physical movement in their work.

I'd say Blue Lagoon is one of the best off operations (for it's investors) out there...

kkarn/

I've had the same experience at Blue Lagoon a few years back. I opted for the hot tub session, paid for it in advance, tried to massage the girl down at the Y when she shot at me: "What are you doing? Don't touch me there!".
Needless to say, i was appalled. Then i come on here to see that i'm not the only whose had a less than pleasureable session there. It makes one wonder if management tells the Mpa's that it's okay to treat the customers like shit.

kKarn: "No Stacey, you don't own the spa, that's why the most reasonable thing for you to do would be to invite the guy back, YOU PAY HIS DOOR FEE to the spa and comp his session. You can do that, no?"

Kkarn is right. This is exactly what Stacey can do and should do, despite not being the spa owner. Alas, somehow I wager that the vaccuous and vapid Stacey shall maintain radio silence for the next little while, if not forever. better luck elsewhere, Wolftickets.
Mel

in this business,you have to take every customer seriously because customers are the key to=money,repeat business&word of mouth..so if your having a bad day dont bring it to work..if i were that guy i would have walk out got my money back...and remember there is always gonna more girls with big jugs to pick from..

You just dont get it. A guy walks into a resterant and orders a steak. The steak is burned or not cooked at all, does he have a right to complain? He sure as shit does. Its no excuse for the Chef to say, "sorry, I was having an off day, better luck next time". I certainly would never go back to that resterant.

If the breaks are bad on a guys car so he brings it to a mechanic, the mechanic fucks up the breaks because he was having a bad day. The guy gets into an accident. If the mechanic allowed to say sorry, I was having a bad day?

Why do you think your profession is any different. No, you can't say sorry I was having a bad day and give poor service. That is not what was paid for.

If a service is paid for, that service should be at top level all the time. If its not, you will not go back to that service provider.

Who the fuck would want her touching them again after she showed her true feelings towards the customer? She's in the right place with her attitude. Blue Lagoon is an assembly line.

Posguy

I agree with Athena06 -- the key to business success is customer service. And yet, I think there is a subset of businesses that can survive on a steady diet of one-time customers in a city the size of the GTA. That's my only explanation for the continued existence of a dump like Blue Lagoon and clueless knobs like Stacey.
Cheers,
Mel

... you miss the point, Miss Triss. Stacey's apology is hollow in that there is no offer to compensate Wolftickets for an hour of hell. If she offered a refund or a session on the house, I think most of us here would be cheering her on. But effectively robbing a client of money and then saying, "Tee-hee ... you know how us women get" is chutzpah in the extreme. Please don't be an apologist for this dolt.
Mel

Shoutbox
  1. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Lucky, Moly, & Sherry Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart with great services.
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💥💋 Tuesday, 💞💋 Mimi, 💗💋medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯 💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ... 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service.
  4. lemon_tree:
    💛💫a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💞💋Tuesday, ❣ Holly,💋💞💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. and Amy, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  6. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  9. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today , young pretty Ivy and GFE cute Ella, sexy Coco and nice open mind Lina 34DD are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💫💥💋💞Tuesday, ❣ Mia, 💞💞 petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣ Susan,💋💞 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💋 Lily, 💝👄beautiful, slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💖 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  11. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east , unit 5 ❤💢Tuesday, 💘💋Sophia, and ❤ milf Mary 👄👄 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💐Tuesday,😉💋 Judy,💞 medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹647 346-8086📳
  13. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  14. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: DELIA, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ DELIA is young & very pretty, slim with natural boobs and an impressive ass. Her services are very satisfying. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  16. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵
  17. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸4 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸NITA: A FUN SIZED YOUNG INDIAN GIRL, BEAUTIFUL FACE AND FLUENT IN ENGLISH 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND MASSAGE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    New GIRL, BLASIAN ALIYAH and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 16th , T͓̽U͓̽E͓̽S͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  24. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹New girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Mia very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 and Professional massage Cici 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , New young open mind Vivian with great body. 💋Tina with large breasts and nice services. 💋great massage summer 💋and cute fun Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, 💋pls (tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Lily😘 - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  33. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: AMY, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. SUGAR
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😍 is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm.
  35. Workpoint Massage & Wellness:
    workpoint
  36. GoldenFlower:
    💛⭐🌟𝙂𝙊𝙇𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝙁𝙇𝙊𝙒𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝙋𝘼🌟⭐💛 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 𝟵𝟬𝟱-𝟮𝟱𝟴-𝟬𝟳𝟳𝟳 MONDAY at💛⭐🌟GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Mika, Molly & Sherry. After 7pm: Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  39. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️VIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesn’t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  42. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Summer, Mandy & Coco are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 💦 We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  43. New Oriental Health Centre:
    💄 It's Happy, Michelle & Hanna Today ~📞📲: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded 🤗 We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  44. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl ( new Young Light Sikh) and Asian girl cici in today
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND K-POP NYMPHO SUMMER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥
  47. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MIMI, LUCY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  48. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  49. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 15th , M͓̽O͓̽N͓̽D͓̽A͓̽Y͓̽ 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 SOPHIE 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 SUNNY 🌹ERICA 🌹 SENECA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 SOPHIE & 🆕 SUNNY & SENECA & ERICA & CHERRY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  50. Lulu1980:
    Guys 😘Phoenix blossom Spa🌹🌹🌹🌹Today we have sexy professional massager Jessica and Coco big boobs 36D 🌹🌹🌹🌹First choice for body slide😍😍😍😍Please come and try the fun of body slide on the table shower👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817 -3366🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹
Back