Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Date Chinese girls

Ryskag

Reaction score
Yea you are right but I think our situation is different in that this girl is an employee of ChinesePod and not a girl I am chatting with over the internet to learn chinese in exchange for english.

I just think it will be kinda cool to bang one of the ChinesePod language teachers - HA HA. Especially since she is 22 and hot.

I do have a girl in Hangzhao who I also chat with to practice chinese for english -- but I met her on a train and my intention is to see how far I can go with her on the dating scene. With her I have kept it kind of light and will just see how far things go when we get together.

FlukyLuke :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 17
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 13
I was getting video lessons over the internet in an unofficial capacity, and a little playful flirting turned into "why you never come here and visit" (was in a western Chinese city way out of my normal business travel) and ended with crying and "you don't love me" and the learning Chinese in exchange for helping with English went right out the window. Unless you have a shoreforum.xxxe of opportunities otherwise, I suggest you keep your professional relationship professional for as long as you need it.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
My company is paying for Chinese Lessons and I am using a vendor called Chinesepod.com.

Each week I get a call from a real cutie. She lives in Shanghai. We talk for about 15 minutes going over my lesson plans and I want to move the discussion to seeing her when I am in China.

She sent me her picture as part of her introduction and I was like "WOW". I sent her a few pictures of me and she liked them.

Anyone have any experience with trying to bang any girl giving them Chinese lessons?

FlukyLuke :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I read the first post about meeting Chinese girls, then thought it was interesting how it moved to the Filipinos....

Have been with many Chinese girls, Thai girls, and only 2 Filipinos... but if (when) I loose the current Filipino I have been seeing for over a year, I will look for another... there is something about them, both in and out of bed...

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Great advice, Fluky. I started reading from the bottom of this thread and by the time I'd gotten to the top, I realised Luke's said everything I was going to say. Excellent advice.

I would just underline the point that it pays to plan two or three months ahead. As a friend of mine would say, do the Gary Groundwork!

a.t.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
That one is easy to fix. Facebook does not let you have multiple accounts with the same email address. When facebook started it was basically developed for school systems to help coordinate student/teacher activities.

With all the free emails out there you can use hotmail.com for one account and yahoo.com for another.

The trick on your monger account is to have a different name, otherwise if you do a search on fluky luke, you could list both accounts. So have your real account with fluky luke and your monger account with another name (e.g. Dudly Dowright).

Hope this helps
Flukyluke :D

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
one thing about facebook is that people will search you using your email address and might find both of your accounts if you use the same one. not sure how to avoid that completely, because my msn is linked to my main email address which is linked to my current facebook profile. maybe there is a way to disable search by email/msn

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Luke,

thanks for this, maybe I reactivate myself on facebook.
You gave a lot of useful hints least of all the double-account ;)
However, my grandma I can´t hide it from, she looks and sees all from above (I had been told...)

I confirm your remark about long-time preparation before you actually meet the girl. But that can also be fun, if it goes well...

Greetings,

Concerned

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
The trick with facebook is to search groups. Otherwise its hard to find people as facebook is really designed to link people that know each other or have some kind of connection (i.e. you have to know their full name or their email address).

Click on groups button, then in the search field enter "Thailand or Philippines or whatever" and all groups containing that name will be listed. Then look at the number of members in that group. Some groups have thousands of members. If you click on members, it will show you pictures of all the members in that group. From there just look for the cute girls and send friend requests. I tended to pick groups dealing with party themes or nightclubs since they tend to have younger girls just looking for fun.

As someone below noted, I would also recommend creating a separate account for this type of activity as all your "real friend" will start to notice you adding all these "young asian girl friends." Not a good look if your grandma is also on your friend list LOL :eek:

The same holds true for eforum.xxxged, friendster (i notice most filipina girls use friendster) and QQ (most chinese girls use QQ). But facebook is clearly the market leader (although after the riots last year china has banned facebook).

The benefit I have found from using these social network sites is that it is easier to screen girls up front, the girls tend to come from a better economic situation, they tend to be looking for a good time and not a husband, and you already have something in common on your first chat (i.e. talking about the clubs in Thailand, or the DJ, etc.).

The problem with finding girls this way is that you need to start the communication months in advance and spend time chatting with the girl on a regular basis, so that she is expecting to see you when you come.

There are too many horror stories out there about girls getting hurt after meeting someone they didnt really know, so you need to spend the time with this girl so she actually feels like you guys are really close. Some phone or cyber sex would not hurt either. If you get to that point with her the real sex is assured. This approach is not recommended for trips you will take on the spur of the moment as you need to put in the time up front (maybe too much work for most mongers -- LOL)

Below is an example of a facebook friend.

Enjoy,

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 19
Guy is definetely working for the site, or at the least signed up and trying to get people to sign up under his refferal so he can get his two coins, what a jerkoff....

Best to stick withthe mainstream ones, however, I have found that some foreign girls in SH will use POF and such for free weekend meals and such..... don't fall into that trap!

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I don't know but I have an account on badoo that I use with a fair degree of success

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
I'm thinking of opening a second facebook account specially to meet Asian girls. Do you think it's a good idea?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Luke,

I agree with your report and can confirm that Filipinaheart is a serious site.

After having been signed on for more than a year i decided to become active a few weeks ago and started to reply back to shown interest and also showed interest myself (for sending e-mails or reading them it is advisavle to pay for the minimum duration, so that you get the privileges to send/read e-mail - otherwise no doing...)

Result of my "efforts" was that I met one 29 year old gal who worked as a maid in Hong Kong. The other was a 29 year old mother from Cebu.
Result:
Both are Catholic (which Philippine girl is not?), but the HK girl was extremely so and she certainly does not belong to the "clubbing"-variety, who goes to Wanchai on Sundays. OK, we met on a Sunday, but the meeting was a disappointment for her and for me and nothing in the monger-sense came out of it.

But the Girl in Cebu was a real hit!!!! She was a very nice person, she was extremely much fun in bed and despite what I have written in other threads regarding another woman I had met in Makati (bg) I will keep in touch with this one and hope to see her again. the sex was just too good!!!

Facebook: I don´t know, if it just doesn´t meet my kind of humour, but I found on facebook only people, who had set their mind on collecting as many "friens" as possible.
Nothing coming out of there for me.

Regards,

Concerned

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
My guess is that you will find the site crap and that your #7 insight holds true. Soon as I saw this was his first and only post I figured he was from the marketing department for the website.

If you guys are interested in dating filipina, thai or chinese girls try these sites but read my post before you do.

www.filipinaheart.com for filipina girls all over the world
www.chnlove.com for chinese girls and thai girls

After meeting and scoring on a smoking hot filipina girl I met in the mall a few months ago in the USA, I learned more that I needed to about asian dating sites, and will share my knowledge with the board.

The girl I met at the mall was drop dead georgeous and was 23 years old at the time. I stopped my car and followed her into a store just to see if I could get her number. She refused but said she would take mine. I gave it to her thinking I would never hear from her again. She called a few days later and asked if I could give her a ride. After a few dates, the rest is history and I will not bore you with the details.

She was recently divorced from a man she married when she was 18 and he was 55. She met this man on a site called http://www.filipinaheart.com/ soon after getting her green card she divorced him and moved to another state. I was the lucky bastard to find her looking sexy and for company. I had a few months of happiness and great sex with this girl, but because of her beauty and youth, she could find so many 50 and 60 year old wealthy men to take care of her. She was looking for a sugar daddy for security but a nice guy she can relate to for fun. I hope she is happy whereever she is now.

I am on this site now using it to meet girls when I vacation in the Philippines later this year. The pros of these kind of sites is that you can meet the girls on webcams and get lots of free sex when you are in their country. The cons is that ditching them will take skill and a lot of work because they will want to cling to you for your whole trip, unless you have set expectations clearly before you arrive. Many girls on these sites are just looking for a husband and may not want to meet you just for "fun" so you have to talk with lots of girls on the site to find the ones that are ok with just fun -- and there are plenty in that category.

Typically girls on these dating sites are looking to find Westerners they can marry so they can leave their country and try to live a better life. If you are a decent guy and are looking for a wife, these sites can actually be a good place to find an attractive, young and faithful wife. But --- and this is a big but -- if you are shooting way beyond your league in the age or the looks department, you will have a wife for a limited amount of time (until she gets her green card) and then you are toast.

If you are 50 and marrying a teenager or a girl 30 or more years younger than you, don't be suprised when she leaves. If you are fat, out of shape and boring and marry a 9 or 10 on the looks scale, that is 20 or more years your junior, just realize your time with her is limited and enjoy the pussy while it lasts. Be smart and marry her in a state or country that will not entitle her to your assets when she leaves you. And if she is really out of your league --- it is only a matter of time before she leaves you.

I have also successfully used facebook to meet a really nice thai girl before I went to thailand. Girls on facebook, eforum.xxxged.com, and friendster.com are usually just looking for friends and not husbands. While I was in Bangkok, we had daily sex and it only cost me the time I spent with her. She was not a pro, just a nice party girl looking for a nice guy to hang out with. She had a great job, came from a wealthy family in Thailand and enjoyed dating foreign guys. After I left she started dating a french guy. She got to practice her english and learn about america, and I got a sexy tour guide for the week. She was great and i will probably see her again the next time I travel to bangkok. I was able to ditch her by going to phuket for a week and scoring lots of girls as a monger at patong beach.

Hope this helps

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Hey Guys,

I came across this site about a week ago and have given it a shot. Here's my report:

1. You can be led to the site by a bunch of false adverts placed all over the Shanghai and Chinese English websites.
2. Making an account is free.
3. Writing to any of the girls or getting their contact information costs you 'gold coins'. These can apparently be purchased or by having all your friends join too. This part is not in the fine print.
4. There are no photos of any kind.
5. You can only browse 3-4 pages ( 7 or so ads per page) before you get looped into the buy gold coins page and can't browse any more.
6. I placed my contact information in my ad and yet I get one email from a girl each day to the site email. You have to pay (gold coins) to read these emails the girls sent to you --- or more likely the site sent to you as I refuse to buy gold coins.
7. I hope this one isn't being overly rude but the poster here has made this his first post. I truly hope you are a legit new member and not trying another bullshit path to get people to your site!

So far the site is crap!

I'll update again if anything noteworthy happens regarding it.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Strange indeed. Are there pictures? Are the chicks half decent looking? If so, can you bang them after teaching them some English? Please report back.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Never heard of it, is there a fee involved in order to contact the women?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Image.jpg

Attachments

• Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back