Diary of a first-timer (Merged)

Reaction score
On a warm sunny Friday afternoon, I decided I'd finally take the plunge and get a first-hand look at the "hobby" that I had been reading so much about on the massageplanet.net website.

It happened that I had an errand to run that would take me to the north end of the city, so I checked the map to see which establishments were within a reasonable driving distance from my destination. I figured that on my first visit it would be best to stick to one of the MPs that had been covered (and blessed) by the massageplanet.net membership. The place I chose was an easy detour to the east of my route northward, so after taking a quick shower, off I headed. Rightly or wrongly, I decided to just walk in and take my chances with whomever happened to be on duty, rather than make an appointment. Besides, the place I selected didn't have an online schedule or catalogue of MPAs.

En route, I debated whether to go straight up to my primary errand and hit the MP on the way back, or vice versa, but the more I considered it, the more it seemed that if I was going to go through with it before I lost my nerve, it would be a better idea to head for the fun first. The drive from downtown was unexpectedly smooth, and I arrived at the location in less than half an hour. Much to my surprise, it turned out that the address was in a strip mall adjacent to the offices of my former dentist. I suddenly wished I had recognized the proximity of the two when I was travelling all the way out there for my dental appointments.

I walked up the stairs and found myself in a small but empty anteroom. Within seconds, the door opened, and out popped a plumpish blonde, dressed in street attire. I must have looked a little bit hesitant, because as she ushered me inside, she gave me a second look and asked, "Are you in the right place?"

"I think so," I replied.

Inside was a hallway and I could see several closed doors, but I couldn't see or hear a sign of another person in the place, so I continued, "Are you the only one here?"

"Well, there are two other East Indian girls," answered Blondie, "but they're both busy."

She quickly introduced herself, and began shepherding me along the hall like a lost puppy. Now, I know when I'm being hustled, but on the other hand, there was something about her aggressiveness that got my attention, so I decided to keep going, and allowed her to lead me down the hall and into a room at the front. Inside, the central focus was the 'table', with nothing else to spoil the institutional ambience.

"It's forty dollars for 30 minutes," said the girl. Then she continued, "Of course, that's just for the house, then it's another sixty dollars." Before I could say anything, she immediately added, "And that's a rock bottom price." Close quickly, close often, as my old sales manager would have said.

"Do you have a 45-minute deal?" I asked, trying to sound like I knew what I was doing.

"Well, no, not really," came the reply. "I guess we have sixty minutes for $80, but that's all....I'd do the thirty minutes."

"Okay," I said. She obviously preferred a faster turnstile. "Cash only? Or do you take credit cards?" Not surprisingly, she liked cash, so I pulled out my wallet and found forty dollars. As I was doing that, she asked, "Is this your first time here?"

"Actually...it's my first time...period," I said. For some reason, I wanted to make sure that she knew up front that she was dealing with a newbie. Why? I'm not sure. I guess I thought that perhaps there was a special kind of 'first timer' treatment, in which case I should give her the opportunity to do it right.

"Oh, I see," she said, and smiled even more. "Well, in that case, I'm the right one for you. I've been at this a long time...two and a half." I assumed she meant years, yet that didn't strike me as being an extraordinarily long time. I briefly wondered if MPA years were somehow like dog years.

"I have a lot of regular customers, and they all love coming back to me," she concluded. "You're lucky I'm taking care of you."

No doubt about it -- this babe was in permanent sales mode. Taking the money, she asked me if I needed a shower, or "was I good?" I said I was "good". Then she suggested that I get comfortable while she did the same, and she disappeared, leaving me alone.

As soon as she went out, I realized that I would need to find a bathroom before we started, so I didn't disrobe, but instead waited for her to come back so I could get directions. I also thought that this might allow me to check out the rest of the facility. Moments later, Blondie returned, wearing a robe. Upon hearing my request, she led me back down the hall toward the washroom, being careful to close any doors en route. But as I approached one open door, I caught a fleeting glimpse of an East Indian or Oriental girl just before it was shut.

Upon locating the washroom, I relieved myself, making a mental noting that there was a shower in the corner if I wanted to change my mind (or maybe for afterwards?), and made my way back along the hallway to my room. It sure didn't look to me like there were any other customers in the place.

Now, at last, it was time to begin. I quickly took off my shorts, shirt, shoes and socks (I had even made things easier for myself by skipping on underwear that day), and, following her direction, lay face down on the table. She found a position sitting beside me, her head snuggled intimately next to mine. We began to chat as her hand drifted over my back.

I had come here with two simple objectives, one of which was to find a decent relaxing massage, since various recent circumstances had left me feeling rather stressed out. Unfortunately, it quickly became apparent that my attendant wasn't especially focused on that aspect of the service. I couldn't really tell whether she was good with her hands (although it didn't seem so), but I knew that her cozy tete-a-tete configuration would never lend itself to letting me find out...

(end of Part 1)

"So how did you find us?" she asked, running her hands lazily up and down the upper part of my back.

Should I mention massageplanet.net? I wondered. Sure, why not. "I was looking at a website called massageplanet.net.ca, and I saw your place mentioned," I responded.

"Oh," she said. It seemed like a bit of a hiss was creeping into her voice as she said, "You know that a lot of the reviews on massageplanet.net are phony, don't you? A lot of them are written by the girls themselves. I wouldn't believe everything you read there."

"Oh, sure, I suppose that's possible," I answered. "But there's lots of stuff from guys who have posted many times, and who are definitely not faking anything."

"Well, okay, but I just wanted to warn you," was her response. "So, are you on vacation? Just taking a day off?"

"Nope, just taking it easy this afternoon," I said.

"What do you do?" she asked.

"I'm a writer," I replied.

"Oh! really?" This seemed to get her mildly excited. "I'm sort of a writer, too. I took some journalism courses at university, and I'm writing a screenplay. Maybe you could read it for me when it's ready!"

"Um, sure."

Meanwhile, her fingers were still doing a random dance, traveling a little farther down my body, but with no real sense of commitment. I wondered if she would ever actually start massaging anything. Almost as if she was reading my mind, she popped up and commanded, "Fix my back!"

"What?" I said.

"Fix my back!" she repeated, and moved me off the table, sliding into place on her front.

My first thought was, "Gee, if you need your back fixed, do you really think you should be giving massages?" But I held that back and began doing a soft rubdown on her neck.

Since women of the BBW persuasion don't hold any special attraction for me, this exercise didn't really grab me, but I carried on half-heartedly for a little while, making light conversation, telling her a bit about my work. When she blindly reached out and started casually fondling my still-limp chili pepper, I ignored her handiwork and kept talking. A few minutes later she turned over, and I continued my ministrations with as much enthusiasm as I could muster, which wasn't much.

After a little while, she had me switch places again. I was beginning to realize that this girl had a routine to follow, and she didn't like to slow down for even a minute. Now I was on my back, and suddenly there was a small cloth covering my groin, and she was on top of me, giving me a body slide while chattering away about herself. I felt like a pair of pants being pressed. It wasn't just her girth that bothered me (after all, she outweighed me by a good twenty or thirty pounds), but between the mechanical movement and the banal commentary, there just didn't seem to be anything erotic going on at all. Just then I had an inspiration.

"You know something?" I said from my nether position, as she continued shifting her weight north and south, "I've always wanted to be spanked."

"Oh, goodie!" she exclaimed, and jumped off. "I'm also a dominatrix, you know. I have my own dungeon and everything. Wednesdays and Thursdays, I see clients." I quickly explained that I wasn't actually into playing the Dom/sub game, but I liked the idea of a little bumwarming now and then.

As she proceeded to slap my ass (with rather a bit more sting than I would have liked, to be perfectly honest), she regaled me with more stories of how much her clients enjoyed her wide range of services. I decided to remain quiet and see if I could find a little bit of pleasure in this rear end attention. But before I knew it, my choreographer had me back on my feet again, this time with my hands around her broad waist, my inert wally sliding up and down her backside. What with her education and her unfulfilled ambitions, she remarked, she was only going to do this for a little while longer -- just until her real career took off. "None of my friends and family know what I do for a living," she confided. "They all think I'm a copywriter or something."

As I listened to her monologue, what was now running through my mind was the unavoidable fact that Mister Johnson was exhibiting no interest in this little show, and although I would have thought it impossible prior to walking in, at the rate things were going, I could now envision my time and money running out before attaining my second prime objective. But then, almost on cue, Miss Push-Pull had me back on the table again, face up. Maybe she was having the same thoughts as me, because now she was giving Junior the full lotion treatment, and working on him with her hand with a great deal more vigour. But she never stopped chitchatting, until finally, not wanting to seem impolite, I had to say, "Pardon me if I don't say anything, but I think I need to concentrate for a minute or two."

Which was quite true. As usual, once I let my mind focus, it didn't take long to bring things to a full salute. But as I felt my boiler subside, I immediately had to rate her finishing technique only marginally better than what I would have given myself in the shower. I wondered why I had bothered to drive all this way to drop a hundred bucks on something I could have had for free without leaving the house.

In any event, the instant I had completed my mission, my lady of the wand was up and away. She dropped a couple of kleenexes on me, and vanished out to the hallway again. I glanced up at the clock and saw that it had been almost exactly thirty minutes since I'd entered the room for the first time, including my foray to the washroom. Obviously, Blondie knew how to work the clock right down to the second.

I got dressed, and on her return, we exchanged final pleasantries. I wished her good luck with her career, whatever it might be, and asked her how old she was. She seemed to hesitate slightly, then answered, "Late twenties."

A woman only gives a vague answer like that when she's covering up her real age (and from what I subsequently read on massageplanet.net, she's in her early-to-mid 30s) -- but I let it slide without comment. She made me promise to proofread her resum

...since I've read a review from beginning to end. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Thanks!

Al

PS Welcome to the board. Great review! I look forward to your further escapades.

PPS I love this line:
Kinda drives me to drink?

Nice review but it's tough to even figure out the name of the mpa and place. Or did I read it wrong?

very good read...thanks dbb...

suggestions? keep on writing your reviews and post them every time...we can always use a break during our busy work days to read them.

Since you experienced a bad session on your first time, why not give yourself a treat for your second time and go to SRM or one of the other top MPs?

finally, congratulations on "exorcising your demons"...well, not really that dramatic but congratulations anyway. welcome to massageplanet.net

o.k. - I'm done reading your story - it was a nice read.

as for any suggestions:

HFH
Platinum
SRM
Allure

if you hit any of the above places - you can't go wrong and your second time will be fine.

I figured that on my first visit it would be best to stick to one of the MPs that had been covered (and blessed) by the massageplanet.net membership.

Your description of the place doesn't sound like a place that I'd endorse.

Try SRM , Allure , Platinum, Studio 9, Pickering Angels, Toronto Health Spa, Combowa, Body and Soul, the NRP place in Vaughn, Mystique, heck even Alphacare.

I picked places for a number of reasons.....
some of these have the hottest girls
some of these places have the cheapest prices
some of these places are open really late
all but one has a website
locations are spread all over the GTA to give you flexibility
I even threw in some spas with Asians if that's your thing

But read up on them..... for example AC is a dive but it's cheap.

Oh yeah the B-chain of spas are good too but I don't know much about them..... woth looking into though from what I hear.

I only wish I'd gone with my first choice, which was Platinum. The place sounds great, except for one thing, which I'd like to ask more about...a few people made comments about the thin walls and how you could hear everything going on in the next room, and that idea turned me off (especially as a newbie). Is this true?

It's STAR STUDIO.

Tamara & Jayda work there together on a Friday

Unless there are 2 Indian girls in an unknown spa.

Nice review dbb.

I loved your style and it was a great read!

I look forward to sharing in more of your exploits.

Platinum and thin walls - I'm a regular there - and I haven't had a problem. Yes you can hear some conversation sometimes - but if the music is on in the rooms - you should be o.k. - I won't worry about this too much.

I think the worst is AC and its thin walls - you can hear everything - and I mean everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next time, go get a nice Indian girl. Ask Indn-lovr. Great review tho' I wish I could write like that.

I'll have to keep that in mind next time I'm slumming it and directing traffic.

Good review. Agree with Indn_Lover Star, mpa Ericka?

no you didnt read it wrong it just tells me you've never seen Erika at Star

Nice read DBB, sorry for first experience wasnt so good. I am a fan of Star(b chain) and have had many a great time there. my personal favourites there are Jayda(east indian) and Felicity, though they have lots of new girls I dont know right now.
Other favourites are Crystal Studio 9 Christina @ PLatinum and Athena @ SRM
Dont give up, we all have our days we regret our visits, but the good definitly outweigh the bad.

welcome to the board

Like I said the whole B chain is a mystery to me should I consider those places? The only good thing that came out of this was the school girl outfit..... who doesn't go crazy for one of those or cheerleader, nurse or nun?

Great review.

Wow. Too bad the first experience wasn't the best. But at least you're getting a lot out of it.

Thanks for sharing.

Q.

FC the girl at Star who wears the School girl outfit you probably dont want to see, though I could be wrong.
she's into fetishes and loves spanking in particular. but her sessions are on remote control and heavily scripted.
But virtually any other girl there I'm sure you'd enjoy, particularly Felicity
I believe her to be the current "Queen" of Star

wow that was a quality post. i figured you were a writer/essayist before you mentioned it directly in the story. as another 'new' to the hobby guy, all i can say is, wash away the bad experience with a good one... as soon as possible.

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  3. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  13. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  19. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  20. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  21. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  22. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  26. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  27. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  28. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  29. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  49. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  50. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator