help please...Trauma Massage Continuing Ed

XMS

Reaction score
I am getting ready to help teach a Continuing Ed class on Trauma Massage and need some feedback from the Therapist's out there. Couple of questions...  PLEASE ANSWER AS MANY AS YOU CAN.Do you consider working on an accident victim, trauma massage?  Do you do Trauma work? What do you consider Trauma work to be?  How would you handle a client that requests your services and says they are an Abuse Survivor, for example? What do you do if a client starts to cry or have an emotional release during your session? What percent of your clients do you considered to be Trauma clients? Do you feel the need to take a trauma class? Thanks for your input!!   The more info or input you have the better!   Feel Free to email me. Come on, don't be shy, please help me with these questions rather you do trauma or not.THANKS AGAIN!Jenny,  Nebraska L.M.T

I would consider working on an accident victim trauma massage.  Generally shock and trauma can be held in the tissues for indefinite amounts of time.Yes.  I do trauma work.I consider trauma work to entail 2 components.  The first is the actual structural trauma to the musculoskeletal system.  The 2nd I consider to be working with the mind/ body component.   I work with flower essences.  I also identify areas that are holding trauma based on tender points in the body.  Asian bodywork is good for this.  When clients have emotional releases, I try to reassure them that what is happening is ok.  I explain to them how trauma is held in the body through cellular memory and when stimulated, it is sometimes released.  I also ask them if they want me to continue or would they prefer to discontinue the session or take a break.  I accomodate them in whatever way that I can.  Although I am also a counselor, I do not recommend therapist who are not counselors to try to counsel the client.  That would be out of the scope of practice for MT's.  However, if you work with trauma clients, I recommend that you develop relationships with a few counselors and have their cards available for referral.  This is a great opportunity to develop more clientel through referrals . I believe that a trauma class would be helpful for MT's.

;) :DHi, I went to Massage School in Lapeer, Michigan for 2 yrs, and worked at the school for 3 yrs, in charge of all its workshops and students.I have been massaging now for about 17 yrs.I consider myself more "clinical"than most.and  have worked  with many many different problems people have.I consider the majority of people I do are "trauma" cases.either physical, mental etc. I have people who had whiplash from car accidents, actually cry on the table. People HOLD ONTO a lot during trauma of anykind.Their bodies sometimes are in what I call a holding pattern.Its very important to me to get as much information about what they were doing before the trauma, where they were hit, feelings etc. any infor. they can tell me, helps me put the "puzzle " together.If the therapist is paying attention to   Hot, Cold areas, their body Structure, while on the table, high , low areas,paying attention  to your Hands, and I can tell alot about MOVEMENT or non movement, comparing their left and right. There is a lot entailed in working with a client. Some people are actually still in the same stance laying on my table as when the impact hit, or even a traumatic Birth. and can't use their arm afterward.If you follow, and use the feelings in your fingers, hands and are Listening to the client, all are very very important in working out. And Muscles  do have memory!I have worked on people who fell and broke their backs, and have rods in their backs. Motorcycle victims who broke ribs, collarbones etc.Each client is different each requires you to have a LOT of Tools to pull out of your toolbox and Use when the time comes.I work with trigger point therapy, deep tissue, referred pain.etc.I had a Very Good Education at Health Enrichment Center in Lapeer, Michigan and Sany Cochran Fritz, the owner and director of the school was and is my mentor!I truly love what I do, and will  never loose the interest  of the work and in being able to touch down on so many people's lives to help in some way.For people that don't have the money, as I do not want to involve insurance in my work. , I give to the Universe what I can  to help also, and I feel good.It is so important sometimes also to understand what that client is trying to relay to you what the problem is with them.Sometimes  it is different that what WE think it is.Listening is so important to them and your understanding alone, when others don't know what or where their pain is coming from. Fibromyalgia, in my opinion is very much misunderstood.Even Fused backs are what I call trauma, any kind of surgery, is Trauma to the body. Myofascial work to scar  tissues, I find not only is it Fear to have someone work on these people (sometimes) They never want to feel that pain again! but you have maybe 50%fear of that, and 50% emotional trauma also. THey are afraid sometimes  to go back to bowling, they give it up and change their lifestyles, they cannot bend to tie their shoes. Very Very important, is that trauma people who are AFRAID to MOVE again, SEE, on the table while working on them, I often here, GOSH I didn't know I could do that, or move like that!So their AWARENESS of what they can do now helps tremendously  for  them. Now some of the fear is lessening! Gosh I love my work,I hope I answered some of your questionsI wish you luck in your class.One thing I have learned during my years doing Therapeutic Massage,isThings aren't always as they [email protected]

Working on trauma clients

Hi Jennifer!

I would say that probably 90% or more of my clients are trauma patients. I work with patients on life-support in a sub-acute unit in a local hospital. I also work with amputees, and alzheimer's patients. I massage geriatric clients in nursing homes also. You live long enough you generally experience some kind of trauma. I have developed relationships with some liscenced therapists who send me referrals. I also have worked on clients who have experienced sexual abuse, physical abuse, or have experienced trauma from some type of accident. Quite a few of my clients are on life support.

Training in this area is very useful and I would love to see it provided in schools more. This area is a wide-open field. In a city of about 1/2 a million people and more than 600 massage therapists, I am aware of only one other therapist working on patients in our local hospitals.

I found one book in particular very helpful in my training. I can't seem to put my hands on it at the moment, but it was called something like massaging the medically frail in a hospital setting or something like that. I know that it can be ordered from Amazon.com, so if you did a search on Amazon, and put in hospital massage or medically frail massage, it would probably pull it up for you. If I can locate my book, I will post it, but for now I would try the search on Amazon. It would be a good text for a class. Includes questions after each section. This book is focused more on physical trauma; however and does not deal with the sexual abuse issues.

I worked in the mental health field for about 13 years in both hospital and outpatient settings. This was my major in college and how I started out, but if you don't have training and are not a licensed therapist, it is important to have boundaries and keep the pschotherapy to the liscenced professionals.

One thing I can say as both a survivor of sexual abuse myself, and having been on the receiving end of massage and therapy for this, boundaries, boundaries, boundaries. If someone doesn't want to be touched somewhere, don't go there. Don't push the sexually abused patient to remember trauma prematurely. Let things come up naturally for them and in their own time. If they are receiving bodywork, it would be helpful for them to be in individual therapy or a survivor's group for support. Pay attention to your client's bodylanguage. Many people who have experienced abuse, shut down and disassociate. They may not reveal to you what they are feeling. Get feedback while you are working. Proceed slowly.

Sexual abuse victims or adults who have been traumatized in their youth can be sexualized. This can cause them to have seductive behavior, act out, or be sexually addicted, if not treated by a qualified therapist. If you do not have appropriate attire, and good personal boundaries, this could lead to an uncomfortable situation or liabilous situation for the therapist.
You know the cliche ... "When in doubt, refer out." All pschotherapists are not trained well in this area. This is a specialized field. It is important to have a pschotherapist who is experienced in dealing with the sexually or physically traumatized patient. Many therapists have unwittingly further traumatized a patient without meaning to because they push to fast. This is just an area where you proceed slowly at the patient's own speed ... NO PUSHING! Get a signed medical release so you can talk and share with the therapist and get input on your bodywork and feedback from your client's therapist ... Don't try to do therapy if you aren't trained.

CONFIDENTIALITY is crucial! When client's release emotionally, listen, be supportive, but don't exceed your training and don't talk about anything in your session that you don't have a signed release for. Have emergency contact numbers with medical release forms already signed and call these resources if you get in over your head. Comfort the person. Ask if it is alright to touch them (such as hold them while crying) Let them lead and tell you what they need or want.

Massage is soooooooooo beneficial for these situations, but it is soooooooo important to not proceed faster or further than you client is physically or emotionally ready for.

As far as massage techiniques, just depends on the person and their needs. Looks like you have had some good input in this area.

Glad that someone out there is teaching this. I think it would be helpful to have a sexual abuse therapist share at your upcoming class if you or the other teachers do not have first hand experience with this.

Well that's my two cents. Hope it was helpful. I tend to be a little long winded. :p

Blessings,
Ann (harmony401)

The book Ann mentioned

I am brand new to the forum so I hope I am successful with my first post.
Be patient with me as I learn the ropes here! I have very much enjoyed catching up on all the threads and look forward to new posts.

I realize it was some time back, but I found Ann's post very, very helpful as far as trauma massage and wanted to add that the name of the book she was talking about, I believe, was Gayle Macdonald's "Massage for the Hospital Patient and Medically Frail Client."

It is an EXCELLENT book and helped me tremendously in dealing with some of my ill and medically fragile clients.

I am a CMT in the Penn State area with my own home massage therapy clinic. I love the work and look forward to all the wonderful information out there in this forum. Thanks! :smt023 Sherry

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @❤️❤️ Spanish ❤️Japanese❤️ Korean👍 girls working Markham ❤️no rush ☀️good services ☎️416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  9. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  10. Shangri-la Spa:
    ❤️The insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la 😍 📣Give us a holler 647 695-6354📣
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️437665551
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Sophia🌸Alisa🌸Selina🌸Anjali ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  23. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  24. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore 👍good service 👍sexy hot girl❤️💋 booking now !💋❤️☎️416-669-8508 get more information ☀️
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Susan🌸Isabella🌸Tina🌸Cassy ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  34. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  36. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” booty
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  48. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  49. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  50. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
Back