Not sure if this is the right place for this-Senior Clients

Wis.Devil Dog

Reaction score
As I have stated I hope to work with the elderly once I get done with school. The problem is the elderly residents I talk to say they would love to try it, but they can't afford to pay full price.

I know it is difficult for some to get their insurance to pay, and not all their families can afford the extra cost. Would a discount of some sort be inline so they can enjoy the benifits of massage?

I know I have a long way to go before I even start with this, but I think half of the average rate(30-40 dollars) depending on what is normally charged would not be to bad.

I don't know, just rambling I guess.

Klauss, I would recommend you PM Rose of Sharon, as she works with a couple different senior communities and she may be able to give you some tips on the field of "senior massage." :D
But yeah where they live may have a big impact on what you can charge. Many seniors are going to be living on a fixed income... and that's going to affect your bottom line big time.
On the other hand... a dollar a minute ($30 for 30 minutes) may not be that out of line... I don't believe that hour long sessions are recommended for seniors.
You might want to look into Daybreak Geriatric massage... or other post massage school training which is geared towards caring for and massaging the elderly.

maestra said:
I don't believe that hour long sessions are recommended for seniors.

It would depend on their health and what, if any, medical conditions they have. I have several regular clients who are in their 70's and 80's and the majority of them get hour sessions. They vary from one client in her late 70's who is perfectly healthy and gets a combo of swedish/deep tissue to another client who is on many medications, is fragile and can only toleralate a very light touch.

Angie

In my experience not all people who are elderly are poor. Although some are, many others are either middle-class or wealthy. I imagine there's as much variety in finances among this population as there is in the population at large. So, I wouldn't recommend charging less to someone based on age.

You may also want to consider how much you need to charge to make a living. Students often mistake $60/hour for $60 profit. There are a lot of expenses to this business, and taxes alone take a good portion. If you drop your price to $30-40, you may have a hard time paying your bills.

One option is to choose a certain perceneforum.xxxe of your client base to offer discounted massage based on income/need. But charge full-price for the majority of your practice. Sometimes people in our field feel guilty taking money for the work we do. Here's my belief: It's a blessing to make a living doing work that helps others. But if you don't allow yourself to make a living, you may not help others for long.

Hi! I do quite a bit of work with seniors. My rate is normally $60 for 60 minutes. That is about average for my community. The MT that just retired charged $50 for a 60 minute session, but then the clients went to him, and I go to my clients, so nobody feels I am overcharging.

When I go into a retirement community, I do give a hefty discount because I have a regular schedule for going to each, I set up one time in one place, and the clients come to me, and the discount encourages them to stick to this arrangement. I am also available to them any other time they wish to call, at my regular rate.

This works for me, and most of the seniors I work with take advaneforum.xxxe of the discount. Tuesdays are good days for me. I go into a senior facility and set up my table wherever that place has me. One is the exercise room, one is the beauty shop. I have a sign up sheet ready about a week in advance. I set it up in half hour slots, and let it be known that anyone who wishes a full hour is very welcome to sign up for two time slots together. Some always take a full hour, and some occasionally do, but most are happy with half hour massages. My oldest client is 99 years old, and she frequently tells me to work deeper than I am - sometimes she says, "you can't hurt me!" (I disagree, but I'll never tell her that!!" Some must have very light work, or shiatsu only, while others love deep tissue massage. I have found that I can handle 10 half hour sessons, but beyond that, I am exhausted and can't do my best work, so I stick to 10 time slots available.

The discount I give for those days is 40%, or $20 for 30 minutes and $40 for 60 minutes. In the apartment building where they have no place to set up, so I have to go from one apartment to the next, I give a 15% discount. That one is not a regular group, they just call occasionally, and although the discount doesn't seem to be a big deal to me at all - they only save $4.50 on a half hour massage - seniors LOVE their senior discounts, LOL, so it is a big deal to them!

It can work so that you make a decent income, and so that the seniors who are living on a fixed income really can manage to afford it. I do not ONLY work with seniors, though, and the rest of the week my price is standard pricing. When I have my own office, I may offer a senior discount - that is awhile out, so I don't have to decide on that just yet - but I will probably continue to take one day a week to set up in senior apartments with that discount. I enjoy working with seniors and am rather attached to both my biweekly groups! But THAT is my real reason for the arrangement - it's not because I feel sorry for them and think none of them can possibly afford my usual rate. Some can, some can't, and they don't need to establish for me which group they fall into. They just have to continue to be .......hmm, cute and funny like little kids! :shock: LOL!

I go into a senior facility and set up my table wherever that place has me.

And from another posts of yours:
Hi. I go into several senior apartment complexes, nursing homes, and assisted living homes. I have gone into a senior center, too, and am trying to get into 4 different ones right now. I've only made initial contact, but will follow up in the next few days.

If you get an opportunity, I'd be interested to know how you approached the facility to start coming on-site, what info they needed of yours (I am aussuming copies of insurance, etc.) and how long it took to start getting booked up.

Thanks. :)

although the discount doesn't seem to be a big deal to me at all - they only save $4.50 on a half hour massage - seniors LOVE their senior discounts, LOL, so it is a big deal to them!
Isn't this funny? I think everybody loves a discount. I work with people of all ages, and I offer a "$5.00 off" reward when people refer new clients to me. You should see the big smiles and even the happy dances my clients do when I tell them they owe $5.00 less that day! Actually, I love a discount, too. I'm not too proud to clip coupons! :smt042

Where I live, "Sun City" communities are going up everywhere... they're full of wealthy retirees.

You could decide how many regulars, say X clients a week, or how many days, say 1 or 2 days a week, to work with low income seniors at a reduced rate... and work the rest of your time with people who CAN afford your services.

I'm sorry I missed your question earlier, Texas Gal!

Depending on the size of the facility, I approach the general manager or the activity director. I've found that going through the receptionist is pointless!!

I stop in personally and introduce myself and my desire to meet with the staff (if it is a nursing facility) or with the residents/clients (if it is a senior apartment complex or a community senior center) to present massage therapy in general, and what they personally could receive from massage therapy. I leave a brochure or a bundle of brochures, depending on what is wanted, and ask for contact information so that I can call back in the next week to make an appointment. Sometimes the person wants to meet with me alone, after having time to come up with questions, and sometimes they prefer to schedule a presentation for me to give, to let a broader base of people ask questions.

I have a presentation scheduled for the 29th of this month at an area senior center. I will take my massage table and the full load of supplies. I will have the table set up w/sheets & blanket on it, then stand in front of it to give a short presentation. Then I will demonstrate a few neck & shoulder techniques, explain a bit more, and then offer to demonstrate with someone on the table. That will be shiatsu, so the person will remain fully clothed, but I will add that there is the option for swedish with the oils on the skin, shiatsu, etc.

I generally hand out brochures in the beginning - I made one specifically for senior citizens - and point out that I have reduced rates for groups who schedule together, and tell them how that works. I take questions, offer scheduling possibilities, and if they are ready to set a date for the first time, I do that then.

I used to give a 40% discount for groups up to 5 people scheduled for one place in a day, with a 50% discount for more than 5 in a day, but found that for some, that is much too confusing. If they get a 50% discount once, they do NOT understand why they don't get that the next time, when the group is just 4 or 5. So, I now keep it to a 40% discount. That is huge, anyway!!!

If I am lucky, one of my kids will be free to go with me and can wear shorts. That way I can demo both shiatsu and swedish with draping.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I am still working out the bugs in my approach to this, but I have enjoyed it and I am having sucess - once I get to *have* the meeting. Getting in the door at the huge facility I really want to work in has proven to be very complicated!!

So once you speak to the administrator, then they set you up to talk to the "community", and from that point you set a specific day or time you will be returning regularly for massge.

Forgive me for being dim, but does the admin set up your return dates or do you just go once a week or once a month, or what kind of schedule do you or the admin provide? Also, once you begin at a facility like this, how many months before you have noticed seeing regular clients and what kind of a day do you notice over all. Is it in the range of 2 clients scattered over the course of 10- 4pm or more like 6? And if it started with 2 clients.... how many months before it began to grow?

I am not really knowledgeable of the new retirement/assisted living attitudes and wonder if it is something the retirees want *now* or if they need some time to understand they will like it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Texas-gal said:
So once you speak to the administrator, then they set you up to talk to the "community", and from that point you set a specific day or time you will be returning regularly for massge.

Forgive me for being dim, but does the admin set up your return dates or do you just go once a week or once a month, or what kind of schedule do you or the admin provide? Also, once you begin at a facility like this, how many months before you have noticed seeing regular clients and what kind of a day do you notice over all. Is it in the range of 2 clients scattered over the course of 10- 4pm or more like 6? And if it started with 2 clients.... how many months before it began to grow?

I am not really knowledgeable of the new retirement/assisted living attitudes and wonder if it is something the retirees want *now* or if they need some time to understand they will like it.

Thanks in advance. :)

Honestly, each group sets its own pace! What I do is determine how frequently they will want massage to be available, and then set a schedule. I have made Tuesday my "senior day", and go to one apartment complex on the first and third Tuesdays, and another on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of the month. The first one has only two ladies who are regular during the winter, but when the others come back in the spring I will have 5-6. During the winter I am available from noon to 2:00, and they schedule back-to-back so that I don't need to be there the entire time. At the 2nd place I allow 10 time slots and they are all filled, first come, first served. I started at once a month there, but had to go to twice a month because not everyone was getting in. A few of them see me both times, but most only want a massage once a month. At the end of the summer last year, there were days I had to add time slots to accomodate everyone, so this spring, when everyone is back from down south I will probably add Weds. mornings to that 2nd and 4th weeks, so that I can work with everyone who wants massage without wearing myself out in one day.

There are people who want massage as soon as they hear I'm willing to come, and there are some who are not interested, but after they see their friends enjoy it for several months, they hesitantly try. Some are hooked, some are not.

I would not be available a whole day and have them schedule 2 or 3 people throughout the day! I set the time I am available and expand or shrink that, depending on response. If it seems a group prefers mornings, then I'll start there if I have one that is consistently available.

In the home where I set up in the beauty shop, my schedule had to work around the beutician's. She works there M-W-F, so Tuesdays fit nicely for me. Depending on the space they have available, the administration does need input on when you can schedule, but I've never had anyone try to dictate that beyond that type of very reasonable requirement. If they have Bingo on a regular basis, there is no point at ALL in trying to provide any other service or activity!! :wink:

And now - I am off to the senior apartments!

moogie303 said:
maestra said:
I don't believe that hour long sessions are recommended for seniors.

It would depend on their health and what, if any, medical conditions they have. I have several regular clients who are in their 70's and 80's and the majority of them get hour sessions. They vary from one client in her late 70's who is perfectly healthy and gets a combo of swedish/deep tissue to another client who is on many medications, is fragile and can only toleralate a very light touch.

Angie

i've got an 80yr woman who comes in for deep tissue twice a week every week. i'm only on that side of town twice a week. she apparently likes to get worked on 4 days a week. she is very wealthy. i dream of getting myself worked on 2xs. :smt048

Piggytailing on the above comment.

All of my seniors are hour long sessions. But, for the most part they are all in good condition. For the seniors I work on 30 mins. would not be "enough".

Some seniors are absolutely fine with 60 minute work. "Seniors" can mean anything over 55! In fact, I think people can get an AARP membership at 50. Most of my clients are in their 80's and 90's and do have serious health conditions. 30 minutes wears them out and they have to take a nap! But I do have several who want and need an hour. I think I have only done one 90 minute massage on someone very elderly.

My healthiest "very elderly" client is the 99 year old. She has NO health conditions and takes no medications!! She could probably handle a 60 minute massage, but she is satisfied with 30 minutes and I am more comfortable giving her a 30 minute massage. One of the "young" ladies - over 80 - at that facility walks her to the room I work in, and I walk her back to her apartment when I'm done. She doesn't really need us, she takes walks alone every day, but again, after giving her a massage, I am just more comfortable making sure she gets to her recliner! She likes the extra time to visit, so it works out.

Seniors just really don't fit into one caeforum.xxxory!

senior / geriatric massage

I don't actively market to seniors... but, thought I'd include some info I found regarding Senior/Geriatric massage.

"We teach our therapists to do the whole massage with the person supine and not to go beyond 30 minutes. To massage an older person any longer, they release too many toxins." Puszko says. "It's like passive exercise; anything more agressive is too active for them. We don't do any stripping strokes, to protect delicate muscles and so as not to tear the skin."
- Sharon Puszko, Day Break Geriatric Massage Institute
http://www.daybreak-massage.com/
quoted in Massage Magazine, May/June 2002
Expert Advice column, pg. 123

"Chapman believes another primary difference the therapist needs to be aware of in dealing with this population is that everything takes more time."
- Cheryl Chapman, RN, HNC, MT
quoted in Massage Magazine, May/June 2002
Expert Advice column, pg. 124 (same article as above)

Loosely paraphrased...
Chapman recommends presenting your credentials to the nursing director at an extended care facility or nursing home, and create both a brochure and poster. She recommends going in to volunteer hand or foot massage, and she recommends you let family members know GCs are available. Find out who their doctors are and market to them. And volunteer to speak at seniors social clubs or organizations about MT. (pg. 127 same article)

I KNEW I didn't make up that 30 minute session length! LOL It's true some senior clients Are healthy and enjoy an hour session... but as Sharon indicated... it would depend on their age, health and medication. Hope this article proves helpful for some who want to market more to this population!

I have read that 30 minute limit for geriatrics, also, Nancy - I knew you didn't make it up! For anyone in a full care nursing home, I would never go beyond 30 minutes. But not all seniors fall into the geriatrics caeforum.xxxory, and many seniors are very active - passive exercise would bore them to tears!

I wonder what the term "geriatric" specifically means to different medical professionals? That would be interesting to find out! I wonder if there *is* an age where everyone is automatically considered a geriatric patient, or if it is more of a functional/dysfunctional issue?

That is interesting that she suggest talking to the Director of Nursing! I have not worked in a full care home yet, and wondered who I would go to, there.

Obviously, I could talk about this forever!

Rose of Sharon said:
Obviously, I could talk about this forever!

That's because you're passionate about the issue of massage for seniors! And you've seen how profoundly the power of touch can affect this underserved population. Because you are so enthusiastic about what you do, the seniors respond to you, book a massage and your skills keep them coming back! :wink:

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  12. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  19. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  24. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  25. emjay:
    Kharghar
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
Back