Review: Lisa @ Platinum - When Just About Everything Goes Wrong.

Bernard H

Reaction score
I don't know how to say this, but this girl is not very good at her job. Almost everything that could go wrong in the session did. For starters, let me provide a brief overview of the things that went wrong:

1.) She showed up for the session at least 17 minutes late and had nothing to say about that.
2.) Had a small-towel over my butt for the entire duration of the back massage.
3.) Kept drinking bottled after every 5 minute intervals.
4.) Didn't get undressed until we were over half-way into the session.
5.) Talked to someone on the cell-phone once.
6.) Focused so much on one area during the massage that I started feeling a burning sensation there.
7.) The dirty talk was almost laughable.

There are two other MPA's who I really wanna see at Platinum, but timing so far hasn't worked in my favour, so I ended up with Lisa this time around. When I got introduced to her at the front desk, she seemed like a totally different person because of the way she approached me and introduced herself. There was quite a bit of positivity there and I found her attractive as well. Things just moved in the reverse direction when we got together in the room.

Since there are no pics of her yet on Platinum's site, let me describe her. First of all, she looks very young and would be no more than 20 if I had to guess. She stands at 5'9", has a very nice toned body with soft-smooth skin, and a great behind. Facially, she looks nice, but became more attractive with her blonde hair down. For those who prefer larger upper assets, be it real or fake, will be disappointed because she is around a 34A. Overall, I would say that she meets the typical requirements of a high-end MP at least in the looks department.

From a service standpoint, she fails in almost every department. To start off, she puts a towel on my butt before proceeding with the massage. Who the f**k does that ?!!! I would expect this with an RMT, but not here. She showed a little bit of creativity by sitting on my behind for the massage portion, but then just focused the next 10 plus minutes on my upper back. After a while, I started feeling some burning sensation there. To top that off, the conversation was pretty much a one-way traffic as I heard some really depressing stories. Felt like pulling my hair out of the roots during those moments. She's more like a "You know ..." talker and I responded with a "Yeah" every now and then. Just couldn't click with her. Towards the end, her cell phone goes off, and without asking my permission, she quickly responds. It was quite hilarious listening to her. She went something like "Why are you calling me now ? .... You know what I'm doing." Finally, she gets back to completing the upper regions and is ready to move down south. The towel still remains intact on my buttocks as she moves to massage my legs and teases the boys momentarily by getting her hand underneath the towel. I was speechless at this point. Did she really think what she was doing was top-notch stuff ?

I just didn't feel like massaging her afterwards and let her do whatever she was doing. Oh yeah, no BS on the back also. The clothes finally came off when I turned over, but it took a good three or so minutes beacause of that lacey outfit. The soft and toned body felt great against the skin, but it was too late to turn things around by this time. Some dirty talk commenced, but it really did nothing for me as it entered one ear and out the other. The frontal BS had some quality for about two minutes or so before a marathon finish that was average at best. What I will say is that she does one heck of a clean up job at the end .... I got my front and back wiped with a warm towel before jumping into the shower.

Overall, not much is left to be said about this session. In this hobby, when things go your way, they really go your way, and when they don't, you end up with a session like mine.

Pro's: one hell of a clean-up job at the end !!!
Con's: almost everything that could go wrong went wrong.

Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Personality: 4.5/10
Attitude: 4.0/10
Massage: 4.5/10
Nude-Reverse: n/a
Body-Slide: 4.5/10
Finish: 6.5/10
Repeat: No way !!!

Cost: $150 ($50 DF (30 mins.) + $100 BS)

Web URL: www.torontoplatinumspa.com

I was worried for you TLM when you talked about a burning sensation in one area at the start of your review. Going on the DL with a groin injury from a bad slide would really suck.

This is probably a big stretch but maybe you should have kept her on her phone and had her describe what she was doing to you, kind of a voyeur thing.

I have never experienced the momentary tease under the towel and I hope I never do.

If it's any consolation TLM you have provided some comic relief for myself and I am sure many others.

Dr golfdude prescribes a vip with Jenn or Robin at Allure, to be taken immediately.

After reading your review it makes one wonder about the positive comment in this thread:

http://massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=108550

I agree TLM, and to make it worse when things go wrong it's usually in the first 10 minutes....then you're just killing the clock for the rest of the session...and thinking you could be with a favourite MPA instead

TLM sorry to here your bad encounter with lisa. Never had her yet, I guess I won't be seeing her anytime soon. I had the pleasure of meeting with Alexis a couple of months ago. She is a lovely girl with nice sets of breast 34c. The massage was alright, although she enjoyed the message was giving her. I took the BS and it was very good just the way I liked it. Alexis is very playful she likes it rough and likes it when I slap her ass. Very easy to talk to. She first did russian on me, then put a towel on my good friend, and preform Italian style. Actually she is half Italian and Greek. Sorry no greek involved . I looked over the mirror beside me and what a sight I almost could not contain myself, but made it through the end. The release was excellent. Would I see her again, yes I would. But would like try Britney and Sara first. I've had Christina and Maggie in the past they were both OK. But not a big fan of too much oil W/Maggie, and not really into fake boobs W/Christina. So if you want to try someone else at Platinum Spa I would suggest Alexis. Btw this is my first post of a MPA. I'm not really good at giving out reviews, but thought I would chance it and hope not to be consider as a shill. Happy hobbing everyone.

Face: 8.5
Body: 8
Personality: 7.5
Massage: 6
Nude-Reverse: 8 (she love it when I massage her)
Body-Slide: 9
Finish:8.5
Repeat: Yes (after I see Britney and Sara)

I experienced the exact same thing 3 weeks ago. I apologize I did not post a review ... could have spared you the agony.

When the session ended, she jumped in the shower before me ... I didn't let her. She came in the shower after I was done and I was out of there before she was done.

they should of returned the $150 to you......thats about the crappiest service i've ever heard answering her phone , drinking water, didn't take her clothes off till later.....I'm surprise she didn't take a shit break, have alittle dinner or fall asleep.....shes the Queen of Crap for 2006 so far....

so does that mean you didn't pay for the session??
did you make a run for it while she was in the shower!!!

I must admit that I'm not a big fan of Platinum Spa. Did book sessions with 3 different MPA (s) on different occassions. First time I paid 130, and then 150 the next two times. I think that the whole experience, i.e from the time you try to find parking, the desolate location and general amateurish sessions, makes Platinum Spa the most expensive MP in Ontario. The flimsy walls, cramped rooms and pretty lousy showers, do not justify the pricing. Honestly, it even made Alphacare look like a better option. I think Hands from Heaven is about three notches higher, with their highly professionally customer geared attendants.

Unless you guys start voting with you feet i.e keep away from this Spa, until they bring the prices in line with the rest of the industry, the MPA(s) here will continue to do as they please.

PS: Have you tried using the wash-room here. There is no privacy, either, as it also serves as a shower area for the attendants:eek:

I do feel for you ,Tlm .But keep your spirits up.Hobbyists do go through bad phases like these when whoever new they try,turn out to be like this.

I have recently encountered a few mpa's who didn't take their clothes off till the 10-15 minutes mark at more then one spa.

Drinking water and or going out for a pee sometimes happen here and there, but picking up cell phone calls and then having a conversation ,while there are in a middle of a session is just totally ridicilous.

Dr M , recommends a dose of either Olivia or Robin, to get you back to norm.

I've had that too from a BS gone terribly wrong. Just some slight bruising. I almost had a groin-pull once trying to get too creative. Lesson: Some things just can't be done as you get older.

Might have worked with any other girl but not this one. The dirty talk was almost laughable, and if went on, I'd be hurting because of the non-stop laughter and that burning feeling on my back. Then it would truly be the "House of Pain".

Glad you guys had some entertainment. When I left that session, I wasn't pissed for some reason. I just kept thinking "How can someone suck so much ?" Then I smiled, shook me head a few times, and took one-half of the prescription you mentioned later in the week.

I think Sara's pretty attractive, and I have now been introduced to her during both visits. However, her body-language on both occasions made it seem that she wasn't too interested. That doesn't give me too much an incentive to check her out later on.

Nice review and thanks for the recommendation.

Amen brother !!!

Things kinda went from bad to worse just before we were half-way into the session, and at that point, I just felt committed and waited for the clock to run down. I didn't mind her drinking water initially (it's only natural), but when it started happening at regular intervals, everything kinda fell apart. There was a slight relief when she finally took her panties off ... the time it took her to undress, I felt that I was gonna get a panties-on BS. That would have been low !!!

I have to agree with you there. Also there is not much in the way of privacy during conversations. During my session, I could clearly hear the talking going on in the next room where another MPA was giving some guy directions on how to get to HWY-401. For some reason, the rooms at Platinum remind me of hospital wards ... the white sheet on the massage table, the circular basin, and the small metal trolley holding the oil, candle and towels.

Yep. I used the standing urinal located at the back of the facility once. It's right beside the showers ... too bad no MPA was taking a shower at that time. No, I wasn't going to flush prematurely to cause some screams.

It's pretty much a gamble whenever TOFTT, but in this hobby, these kinds of things are to be expected. Third time's usually a charm, which brings me to Allure. I see two new MPA's by the names of Tara and Daniella scheduled for today. To go or not to go, that is the question ...

Oh boy oh boy I hope I hope that Daniella is this Daniella:

http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94328
http://www.massageplanet.net.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=94658

I am going to say some prayers, light some candles, do a good deed, sacrifice some animals and whatever else I can think of to make this hope come true.

I called Allure the other day and spoke to Dina about their new recruits. She mentioned that Daniella was South American ... oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I didn't put too much emphasis on the Daniella that you reviewed last year, otherwise I would have asked if she was the same person. Sorry about doing such a half-assed job.

So, it looks like your ritual has partially paid off ... light a few more candles and then call Allure up. Maybe the hobbying gods are smiling at you right now.

Lets hope that she is the same one as she was one of the best discoveries for me last yr.I know that she went back to BP and i could have gone there to see her. But i didn't as Bp is just not in my way.

TLM,

Thanks for the insightful review of a lesser known MPA.

I was hoping that more people would come forth with info on her whe I asked earlier but I did not consider you would be the so called victim.

VBB

Ahh... my most memorable session of the year... and honestly it was.. because it was so awful. Most of my bad sessions are just blah... nothing to remember accept to pass on further visits.

I have never talked to my regular MPA about other sessions (or other MPA's), but in this case I had to, and we had quite a few laughs about this one.

Had to check to see if there were any reviews for here, and dammit, they were just as horrible as mine

I saw Lisa in early January (I think it was her second day at Platinum), as Tia figured I might be interested in her looks.

Before starting the bashing I want to say that she is pretty and is not a bad kid or a bad person. She just lacks maturity and any respect or concept of how to do this job.

Some of the highlights:
- She came in 40 minutes late for her second day. Asked me if I thought that was a bad thing? Did explain that she was shopping for an outfit. Well if that is the case then certainly all is forgiven.
- She then mentioned that she was at 18.... she is young but not that young I think... she better be older then that, because her next words out of her mouth was that she thought that I had seen her when she was at Platinum for a couple of shifts at the end of 2004 (and I think she was right)... 2004... hmmm.... 18 less greater then one year.... son of a bitch.... she better be lying about her age. Now that she made me feel like a criminal the conversation started.
- And what a "conversation". She talked about stomping on some items on the beach, about eating candy, about impaling fish out east. Honestly, I had no clue what this girl was talking about, and why she was bringing up this crap... is something wrong with me... was I bringing out this dementia? This one-sided conversation went all over the place and she would never shut up. .
- Similar to the thread starter the message was annoying and included the towel. God damn I hate the towel.
- Then the flip. So she starts saying how she does not want to do this and wants to be a model, and then starts theorizing what it would like to have bigger breasts... and I just sit there and she doesn't stop talking. Hey at least at this point I felt like saying something.
- So the slide... It was time for her to take out the dirty talk recorder... and she said the same sequence of 5 or 6 things over and over (I'd say the recorder went about 30 times). This lasted for about three minutes
- The release was painful... it's not supposed to bend that way.
- Oh yes, forgot to say that the pre-flip massage took about 25 minutes, and she was a clock watcher. Nice clock management
- When she saw I was having some trouble finishing in two minutes, she then proceeded to say that I could rove around some, if I promised to finish right away. I broke out laughing at this point... I just could not take how bad this session was anymore.

Anyway, the damage was $50+$100. But you can only experience something this bad once.

TO BE FAIR, THIS SESSION WAS TWO MONTHS AGO, AND MAYBE SHE HAS IMPROVED. I am an idiot who lives close to Platinum, so I am sure at some point this summer, I will go back to see if things can actually still be this bad.

It might be cheaper for you to move hak.

I swore off Platinum awhile ago as I agree with some of the others in this thread that the facilities are not that good and more important to me I had a customer service issue awhile ago where my appointment got fucked up. Even though I had made an appointment with my vip card they took somebody off the street 15 minutes before my appointment with the lady I was going to see and I would have had to wait a half hour for my appointment. Nothing resembling an attempt at an apology was forthcoming so I voted with my feet and wallet and left vowing not to return.

But having said that I see a mya who is listed as being 20 and Spanish listed on their website. Chances are Mr. happy will win the debate with my brain, as he always does ,and "I"ll be back". Mark me down as an idiot also.

I think you and TLM are early contenders for worst session of the year.

I thought about it. Having spoken to Tia on occassion, I am sure she would have heard me out.

But the reason I decided not to, was I don't think Lisa was intentionally providing a bad service, and I am sure she was trying to be nice,... she just has no clue what she is doing.

Just to be clear I don't have any major issues with Platinum. I have known Tia for a while, and always get good customer service (it was probably me who came off the street and took your appointment , so I do remain somewhat loyal to them... it was the first mid/higher end place that I found, when I had no access to this or MP sites. I do go much, much less now as I eventually found IT, HFH, Allure.

I still think Platinum attendants as a group can compete with any other spa in the looks department. The facilities are somewhat deficient, but at least its clean... and at least there are now showers in the room. And most importantly its closest to work.... not that I would ever sneak out for mid-day meeting.

I did call today to see who was in, and I was told Mya, was new. I was going to stop bye and grab a look, but I decided to pass on it until later.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💯💢💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, ❣Sunday, ❣❤ Emily,💋💋 nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❣ 💋 Victoria, ❣beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💞Angela, 💋slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💞💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Sunday, ❣💋Vivian, 💋💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💥💞📱 416 222-5554📱
  3. lemon_tree:
    💞💫 at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201❣💖💯💥Sunday, ❣❤ New, 💋curvy body, outgoing and friendly, soft hands, can relax you and make all good. 💞 Lisa, small build, smooth white skin, comfortable treatment, very friendly 💋 📞647 348-2899📞
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Sunday, ☺💘 Michelle💋💥 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  7. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  8. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  10. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  13. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  14. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  16. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋💯💢Sunday, 💢❤Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  18. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  23. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  24. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  29. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  31. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  41. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  42. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  43. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  50. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator