The MT's FEAR of diagnosing

Reaction score
Many states now require a massage therapist to have many hours of anatomy and pathology education before ever applying for state certification. Massage therapists should know quite a bit more about the signs and symptoms of many common pathologies. Unfortunately, I have found many massage therapist don’t feel comfortable using this knowledge or didn’t acquire a level of competence in these areas during school.
Some MT’s seem to be reluctant or downright militant about not discussing health issues with their clients. These folks also seem hesitant to call a physician’s, chiropractor or physical therapists office to discuss a shared clients treatment. In both cases the common comment is “if I say or do X I would be out of scope of practice and/or diagnosing”
So why the hours of training in pathologies…? Few of them affect or require changes to the performance of a simple Swedish relaxation massage. How does knowing about the endocrine system, reproductive system or urinary system actually affect the job of doing massage? Many MT’s and students of massage therapy ask the exact same question. If the job simply entails asking if the client is allergic to nuts or oils, what kind of music they like and then performing a general relaxation massage, followed by recommending they drink water and sending the client on their way…there is no need for such education.
I call chiropractors, P.T.s and physicians offices regularly. I have found other healthcare providers in the allopathic medical system more than willing to work as a team for the betterment of our shared client. Often I have a lot more time with the client and gather more information that other healthcare providers do not get a chance to hear about in their shorter appointment time. I forward the information either directly or through the client to the other healthcare providers who may then ignore or investigate the information further.
Massage therapy increase relaxation, reduces pain and can make the symptoms of an underlying pathology more tolerable, which may in turn cause the client not to seek other more appropriate medical treatment because the symptoms are reduced by the massage treatment.
Let’s consider the following case (several versions of which have occurred in my practice) the client comes in because they have aches and pains in their arms and feet sometimes their back. The Client also states that they need “deep tissue” especially on their lower legs because many massage therapists don’t “go hard enough” for them to notice. Their health history reveals they have had several urinary infections over the past few years. The client is obviously overweight and during the massage the therapist notices some cracking of the skin near the heels and a sore on one of the clients elbow. The client’s lower legs also have obvious edema.

So what do you do…?
Do the massage, which they love, telling you they feel much better and will be back next week. Suggest they drink some water. To which they reply, “oh I drink tons of water”

Do you ask if they have a family history of diabetes and ask if they have had their blood sugar checked? What do you do if they have a family history of diabetes and haven’t had their blood sugar checked?

Do you explain that the client has several signs and symptoms that may indicate they could have an underlying health concern that should be assessed by a physician? To which every single client will ask “what symptoms and what possible health concern” Do you tell them that for example reoccurring urinary infection, the reduced sensation and excess fluid in the legs and the skin abrasions/sores can all be signs of diabetes or possibly some other pathology. Do you tell them that only a physician can determine/diagnose such conditions for sure and that they can do it quickly with a simple blood sugar test? Do you tell them that it is very important to go to a doctor to check this out because the sooner conditions are identified the more effective the treatments are?

If the client does have undiagnosed type II diabetes but delays getting it checked because the massage reduces the aches, pains fatigue and stress of the disorder has the massage therapist acted in the best interest of the client? The MT may get a lot more money because that person comes infrequently. The MT’s ego may get built up because the client tells them how wonderfully relaxing the massage is. The big question is what is in the best interest of the client.

I’ve had this occur and when asking doctors about my scope of practice and whether I was diagnosing.their response has always been no …actually not just no but “hell no” I’ve been told that referring a client WITH CAUSE when ANY healthcare professional notices possible signs and symptoms of a serious pathology is EXACTLY the job of EVERY health care professional…by the way “with cause” means you explain why you are referring out…the signs and symptoms and suspected pathology….

Now if you still think this is crossing a legal boundary don’t take my word or the word of any other massage therapist. Talk to a malpractice lawyer. The ones that sue people for malpractice…I have…and been told that I’m more likely to get sued if I chart all those symptoms but never mention their possible importance and never refer them out…

If we want to be accepted and taken seriously by the healthcare system we must take it and our responsibilities with in it seriously…

Just something to think about

i have no problem with giving an evaluation, with the disclaimer that one should see their doctor, chiro, acupuncturist, because i am not a doctor.
i will not diagnose. i know it's semantics, to a certain degree, but let's give a big HELL no for me. let's not play with the all-seeing-eyes of my state board, or the AMA, i say.

for example, if the client has, what i suspect is a lipoma, and they say, "hey, what's that lumpy thing back there?"
i'll say, "it is most likely a lipoma (with definition). i've had many a client with these, and i understand they can be excised, but they may grow back. if you're concerned, you should speak to your doctor or dermatologist." i then may go on to discuss the effectiveness of massage on lipomas, and ask them if there is any pain or discomfort (which might indicate that there is something else going on here)."

i'm also known to say, "my hands feel 'this'. and that could be an indication of 'that'. you could talk to your doctor/acupuncturist/etc blah blah blah."

diagnose. no thanks.

Semantics

I agree it's all about communication..I think that it is critically important to refer out with as much information as posible...

Like moogie..said refering out when you have a suspected rotator cuff tear indicated by a a palpable gap in the tissue inflammation a recent trauma etc is very important...

There are only a few pathologies that require some minor adjustments to relaxation massage..sever typeII diabetes for example only requires lighter pressure if neuropathy is present...pretty minor...

Now if you are a massage therapist who uses proprioneurofaciliatated stretching techniques (PNF) myofascial trigger point therpay techniques, heat/cold/cotnrast therapy, deep transverse friction etc...
specific modifications for individual pathologies are substantial..

My orginal point is simply that I have run into many massage therapists who do not do technical work...which is fine the more massage the better...But some of the these massage therapist say that ANY communication about specific assessment and symptoms is out of scope and daignosis....this causes alot of communication problems for new massage therapists and clients...

I would simply prefer they say that they do not do the technical work and and they do not feel knowledgable enough to discuss these issues....
and stop telling clients and new massage therapsits that these conversations are "diagnosing"...

Thanks for the post moogie

Semantics

bodyinspirit said:
and stop telling clients and new massage therapsits that these conversations are "diagnosing"...

Nope, what we{the collective we} witness here , on other boards, and in day to day life comes WAY TOO CLOSE to diagnosing which is clearly outside our scope.

Newbies(and oldbies), just don't do it.
It is also OK to tell your client that you DO NOT KNOW....and to suggest further investigation on their part.
If a client is seeing your for anything other than "relaxation" massage then they are playing a larger part in their own health care{afterall, they sought you out} and most likely will research appropriately.

Telling MT's to not tread near diagnosing isn't frivolous, it's good practice.
If anyone wants to argue the point, go ahead, I like (friendly) debate. I suggest you do it in an Ethics class though....

Robyn

A few years ago, I did a 300 hour Symptomatology and Diagnosis subject (I thought I wanted to be a naturopath)

I still do not diagnose, just assess and refer if appropriate.

Diagnosis is not easy, even for a doctor with all the tools available to him including bood tests, Xrays, ultrasound etc. All we have available are signs, symptoms and palpation.

If someone comes to me with a sprained ankle, I dont send them off for a diagnosis (unless there are indications of fracture or complete tear), I asess pain and function and treat the area affectsed appropriately.
There are the occasional clients, I send away to their doctor without more than palpation

The longer I am in practice the more wary I am of naming a "suspected pathology." Unless it's strictly a soft-tissue situation (which I can assess and address), I feel most comfortable saying that a set of reviewed symptoms (together with observed signs) are good things to consult a doc (chiro/PT/etc) about. "Just to make sure there's no underlying problem."

But who's going to be satisfied with that? I know I wouldn't if I were on the receiving end. So when pressed, I do try to say something like "A few different health concerns have the XYZ symptoms you're showing, and I know enough to point it out to you but not enough to guess whether there's a problem." And I force myself not to guess aloud what those might be. Sometimes I have silently guessed the same as a doc; sometimes I have been WAY off.

Of course then there are the clients who won't have anything to do w/AMA medicine and sort of hope we will try to dx because they trust us . . . fortunately I haven't had one of those whose massage would have required a different approach depending on diagnosis, but I know that day will eventually come.

I agree w/Robyn - I don't think we have to second-guess our assess-&-address skills for soft-tissue situations, but I know too many MTs who sound way more free and easy with the pathology opinions than I feel comfortable doing.

A couple of points

As I said my opinion comes from speaking with MD's, two surgeons, several PT's and chiropractors...

and most importantly a lawyer specializing in medical malpractice...

As long as your charting and communication with the client are clear..that the condition is "suspected" followed by a referal to the appropriate medical profesional who is qualified to "diagnosis" there is no danger of diagnosis....

But not refering out or refering out but not telling your client exactly what signs, symptoms are concerning and why..could get you into trouble....

To be honest there are very few lawsuits involving massage therapists unless there is extreme gross negligence...

there is a literature review of cases of massage therapy malpractice over 10 or 15 years...I think I have the abstract on my website...I've got the full text somewhere on my office computer...

I will track down the tittle of it ...it's very interesting reading..
All of the cases involve some pretty ridiculous behavior on the part of the massage therapist...

Like one rolfer doing deep transeverse friction and applying heat to a clients neck the day after a whiplash injury before she had seen a physcian....

My goal is to notice the things I can notice and get my clients to the right medical professional with as much information as possible...they can then make a decision with that MD etc as to a course of action..(i.e. informed consent)...

As to discussing this on an ethics thread..I have clear guidence from a leagal professional who has decades of experience in the field of medical malpractice..the line is pretty clear leagally...

I think the ethics conversation would come into play... for those who have not looked for a clear leagal distinction...

I have yet to encounter a problem with a client , or doctor etc...
just other MT's...

Dale

Well, to each their own. I'm not acting out of "FEAR" in this situation as your thread title shouts; I've just come to a different conclusion than you about how I will phrase things. This hardly ever comes up for me when I really stay focused on the soft-tissue work anyway.

FEAR OF DIAGNOSING

Hi i agree with you in a way where i think massage therapist should take all out anatomy knowlege to "REFER" client to the doctor in case where our knowlegde indicates our client may have a medical condition...

i agree on all that...but i think we still cannot be diagnosing people . we may know what it is that they have but we can just tell them for sure that they have certain medical condition thats md's job....

however very good point i guess we should be afraid od diagnosing people becasue we are not md's..but we shouldn;t be afraid of refering people to the adequate health care provider

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💐Saturday, 💕💋 Lucy,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and 💖 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❤ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥💋Saturday, 💘💕 Olivia, 💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❣ 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. lemon_tree:
    👉💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💖💋❣Saturday, .. ❤💋 Tina / Gracie 💋💋.... average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴🌹👄Saturday, 💖 Tammy, full body, and ❤💋 milf Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💋💫💥Saturday, ❣  Anna,💥💘 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞  Amy, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💘 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  17. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  24. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  29. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  30. emjay:
    Kharghar
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  45. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back