Trip Review/Self reflection

BlANkiTA* :D

Reaction score
hey can you link some chinese websites? I'm interested in finding more places. Thanks

Off hand, do you know the cross street there?

Thanks
Kaz

Been doing a bit of solo work myself the last few days here. Tmr is last day, will try to make most of it. Should be posting something similar.

580 Nanjing W Rd, Nanzheng Building lvl 6F Block B. RMB630 happy hr, RMB680 after. For 60min FS.

Worth checking out.

880 quite pricey hey :p
thats almost aussie prcies down under and we have some hot japs and koreans here :)
oh well all in all know where to and not to go in the future all in teh fun of it

I've been reading alot of the field trips and they've been most interesting and informative to me. So I've decided to field one of my own. Went to this place at about 2.30 in the afternoon few days ago at 418 Wuzhong Road (the stand alone light brown building that looks like an Egyptian temple).

Stepped into the building, noticed that it was quite crowded considering the fact that it was not the 'peak' period,also saw tons and tons of the male ushers (maybe more than usual), it was like one every 5 metres. Went through the usual change of pyjamas, there weren't any bath facilities or hot pools to soak/bath yourself in though, although I don't usually use the pools. I was then left in a waiting room (with sofas and TV), waited for about 5 mins, then led upstairs to choose a girl.

No fishbowl but the girls were all paraded in a room where you get to see them face to face, felt a little overwhelming as I was more used to the fishbowl concept. About 15 to 18 girls, was disappointed, most were about 5.5 to barely 7. Anyway, picked a #61, told me she was 21 (forgot where she was from although she told me).

Went up another level through the stairs where she got her bag of goodies. Went through the usual stuff, first she washed me while my hands were all over, could see that she was really wet although was not really chatty. No BBBJ, then went on the the soapy massage. Then dried up, she put on her student outfit and onto the bed, where she proceeded with the hot cold tongue massage, AR, BBBJ. Then this really weird thing where she started to put a condom on my big toe and inserting it inside her(wtf?). Anyway, saw I was not into it, started some more BBBJ. Had some DATY where she went absolutely crazy, after that started to DFK with me.

That got us both going, put on the wrapper and off we went. Had her in mish, then doggie (she said she didn't really like cowgirl??), also did it on this exercise ball. Was abit rushed in the end as it was only an hr session. Finished up, led back to the resting/waiting room, changed, walked downstairs and paid the damage (880 RMB - No happy hour).

Face = 6.5
Body = 7 (Small breasts but perky nipples, ass abit saggy though)
Attitude = 7.5
GFE = 7

I probably would not go again, girls there were'nt that great and for 880RMB, would have gotten more bang for buck at other places.

Hey guys
Was it really closed??? Its a dark entrance and the door tinted out.. Jusr go there n push the door open. But if it was closed then dunno bout that.. Not in shang no more maybe the exppo got to them as wellll

I went by there on Thursday night and it was definitely closed. But man, there was some ass going in the working girl entrance of Golden Palace...

hi pandboy,
thank you for your detailed report.
the place you mentioned at the end, next to golden palace, used to be called E thou, I used to go there a lot. Then it was raided and closed and a sign says renovation underway. I walked by there often and see no sign of life. Do you know whether it is open for business?

hey man
sorry dude i only hit this place on the second last night i went back, and it was 1am would have been good if we met up though.
i have a feeling i'll be back soon, i was born there its my home man but def have pointers man, all the bj bars or bj bbs are around the pudong area, i'll pm you a few places around pudong to check out, but like i said my info on those places are just local forum reviews, i've never been those places b4 cept for the one i reviewed so good lluck and give us a reply if its any good or not.
even if its crap so we know where we went wrong :p
and go get a wingman...atleast u two can laugh about it afterwards if it goes sour n u wont look like a complete cock when u walk out :D

dude.. we coulda killed the scene, no joke... i can't read mandarin but i can speak it, and i'm pretty good at bargaining and socializing

i wrote ya a PM like two times after u were sick. hope you're feeling better and glad u had a chance to hit up a few places

i'm in the pudong area, so if you know any places around here (line 2) that would be great

heaps of potential in shang i regret not hitting the mongering seen earlier..needed a wingman ChangKEN!!! but i was sick..
saunas even half decent one where u can take a partner and gf and let them relax go talk to the usher and get them to take u to the private rooms on a different level where ladies come in and service you ...no line up though u just gotta tell them to change if u dun like it and another one will come in...
limitless my friend limitless possiblities.
on a side note was never a big fan of another compeition website..the one thats blocked in china if anyone knows what i'm talking about...which needs $$ for suscription for pm's pfft load of crap
build this site up and help the fellow monger out

Dude, great post. Thanks for expanding the potential of this forum. As a BBS regular myself, all I've known of the saunas has been from this forum, and now that my regular BBS haunts are shut down this is helpful.

BTW, had occasion to take a taxi down the length of Wuzhong Lu over the weekend and it looked like there were at least 3 BBSs open, but I didn't have a chance to take a closer look.

Kaz

aplogies for the bad grammer horrible spelling and sometimes badly constructed sentances. Being on a shit plane for 10 hours and real damn sleepy, comments welcomed and if anyone needs any more info on anything more than happy to land a hand to my fellow monger, if u wnana know if a massage near u is legit or not send me a pic or the name and addy of the place and i'll try my best to check it out for you on the local forums.

enjoy :D

Hello all :)
Was in China for a few weeks and had a nice chat through pm unfortuantely with another forum member changken69 recommending a few places however couldn't meet up due to food posioning.. anyhow cutting a long story short....

backgroudn on myself...was born in shanghai went overseas at a young age hence the english skills, i do speak and read fluent mando and shang (so jobs in shang gimme gimme) which makes mongering in a sense a bit easier here. im in my high 20's also.

Gonna break up venues for you all, because as far as i know there is a tremdous amount of info for locals as the sites in chinese (like that massage website a few threads down but dun register if u cbf or can't read chink) but a huge lack of information for foreigners or tourists visiting. Shanghai is a huge mongering city, HOWEVeR due to the damn expo alot of places are being raided and barbar shops which we all use to know are closed and pretty non existant close to the city centre, there are about 10 local red light districts which have a concentration of those shops however i haven't ventured out to check it out coz 1 its damn far, and 2 those places are often very inaccessible and need bike or scooter to go through every alley and lane and seroiusly really cbf'd.

when chatting to kenchang i realised he was about the same age myself and wanted to go to bj' bars, i've been to bangkok a few times also and will highlight the difference in services from there and there but those places do exist in shang, however from chinese forums once again very far and two coz of the expo if u're not a regluar customer most likely the dude/owner will tell u to fuk off even if u can see someone comin from the inside and smacking a 100yuan bill on the table and leave.

i'm sure mongers in shanghai knows the difference btw a few of the places...but i'm gonna quickly highlight a few if u guys know this just skip down =]
-ktv and clubs
places like golden palace club on shimener lu ็Ÿณ้—จไบŒ่ทฏ or alot of the ๅคœๆ€ปไผš are very high $$$ which ulimately prop leads to nothing...most famous one or strip where these are located are ้™†ๅฎถๅ˜ด lujiazui around the carrefour on ๆ— ๅฎ่ทฏ wuning lu, its called hm...Tian Shang Ren Jian best and most $$$ in shang.. basically those place operate ...go in drink singk touch girls boobies, rub panties mayeb chicks fiddle u go home all horny yeh if u lukcy chicks come home with you but most likely no!...price range 1500rmb+
theres a price list i saw somewhere for tian shang ren jian the best one in shang a vip private room the best one was about 8000rmb per night...so go figure

-barbarshops
mostly all closed now with the expo, old times scattered on thes treets of shang everywhere...alley ways go in bascially point to a girl they take u to the back of the barbarshop normally with shower n bed and partitioned walls (good ones) can have dingy dirty ones, ask her what she does bj sex...normally ppl would actually do sex ๆ‰“็‚ฎ than bj places like these range from 250 bj's to 500 fs

-freelancers
rather than the filo FL at bars on tongren rd....and whereever they moved it to now and stuff they are local hotties which u can find so reguarlly on forums and internet or also lots of 3 somes options most girls are from country but they are hot though....contact through mob or qq
one word of advice on this though some dude got busted at a fl' house 15 days in jail for illiciting through internet so guys if u go through this option be careful

-massage and saunas
where special services are offered in saunas and massage heaps of thsoe places around mostly aimed at japs...
go in pick your massage any massage over 500 per hour include special services u'll notice the price jump for foot massage one hour 80-120 rmb then jap massage 1 hour 200 then some massage its like one hour 550 u'll get the drift

-these places i'd liek to group as brothels bascially ไผšๆ‰€
any places u come across that has that term is a brothel basically golden 18 in chinese is called golden 18 ไผšๆ‰€, and 999 i believe anyways those places very simple go in pick one ...get out pay fees....

so review time..basically when i got to shang coz of expo heapsof places closed, being a bit younger than the typical monger was always allways under the impression that they'll somehow 1 rip me off 2 laugh at me and not provide with service 3 basically tell me to fuck off coz i looked too young.
i live close to cbd nanjing lu and went on chinky forum found a place actually just 1 min walk from my joint. literally. walked pas tit many times just looked like well just looked like office building..then read a bit deeper says its a korean massage place upper class good renovations blah blah blah....opens at 2 closes at 2am b4 6 is 650 after 6 its 700
might sound funny but when i was in bkk never had this issue (loved lolitas)about being shy and scared but one night go the courage (might sound stupid now but seroiusly should've gone more) and just bascially walked in at 1am lol...maybe coz i speak the lingo but i gotta say omfg the nicest guy lol took me in. i'll go through the process by steps coz i know when i read reviews here about g18 or 999 not too much detail was in it ....all vague-ish
only reason also why i went coz its close my place and after walkin past it about a billion times and looking at ppl going in and out of it i notcied alot of young guys coming out of it so i decided what the heck its also right next to golden palace entertainment centre, basically two places owned by the same guy more chick work at golden palace all live in the same area though....and gpalace is just rub and tease place

anwyas walked in first thing noticed outlay, so damn nicely renovated i mean really nice 5 star hotel nice :) ushering person front of house person was a young guy like myself as u walk in bascailly cashiers on the left i asked the dude what time they close he said dw its 2 but its all good, and what priceing he said 700,*tip never directly ask for pricing well for places like this and g18 and stuff its pretty standard if u go to other dodgey places make it look like you've been there before just rephase it the question like...ask night rate is aa bit expensive right??? how much again shit like that, u all smart cookies out there anyway* so i thought wot the heck g18 880 O.O just go with it ....pretty happy took me aroudn the entry hall walked upstairs to lvl 2, gave me a key to locker with clean thongs and a robe and asked me what drink i'd like...all drinks free btw got a coke :D stripped off everything cept my undies got into the robe, put on the thongs locked my staff away with the key chain arond my wrist he came in with me coke then asked me if i wanna go up to see now or later i said u closing soon jsut go now, while walking up to lvl 3 he yelled out lineup...and i was placed into a nice a nice ass room
on top the bed had RED ROPE nad swing...guys if u wnat red rope as who does it its 100rmb extra.... a HUGE ass shower when i say huge ...its fkn huge i'll get to that later.... and just overall nice place to be in...better than my fkn apartment lol or hotel which i've been to

lineup comes in 10 girls..thats all working for the night...all bowed and said welcome and here to serviec you....each intro'd their number and where they're from all were wearing uniforms and outfits u noe the drill, i picked the first one a very young girl she looked okay but was real young she gave me good eye contact thats why and yeh was standing closet to me and i'm kinda blind hahaha but nevertheless picked her, others went away the usher went away n the girl said oh oh thank u so much for picking me i'll be right back.
she came back within about 40seconds with her bag of goodies and said sorry for the wait i'm here now started groping a bit and talkking and just touching a bit then she said would u like another girl always upsale like everywhere else she said during promotional period its 1000 for 2 i thought hey....this could work...and yes i knoe also that with two girls things get crowded and things dun often turn out the way they seem to be.
THIS WAS NO EXCEPTION lol
i said to her to grab the flight attendant in...she was a hottie busty nice face she came and said was it me your after i'm very playful and grab my downstairs and just stripped off...and i thought to myself what the heck just take it only here once in hm...a while hahah did i mention this palce was really close to my house haha well she took me to the big ass shower other girl called downstairs to confirm the 1k to recption was in shower....its all very clean and safe ... girls showered me everywhere air mattress yes the shower was so big it could fit a queen size airmattress stillwith plenty of space so i actually got a soapy rubdown which bkk is famous for at bkk massage palours but i never got one....and got one here in shang...one upside to this. licked every part of me, loved the double bj, guys get one in your lifetime and rubbed pussy and brests on me.

washed up went to the bed, and pulled out a menu. the experience here are very different to bkk where over there its more of a pse where girl play with each other very casual, here their main purpose is to service you, and alot of weird shit like blowing ice in ya ass and sucking it out with a straw all those things that like japs and the locals like..i kinda told them just not to go near there...alot of other stuff but at the time just wanted to do the deed. bascially did the younger one was hot all good finished up, they washed me up and dried up together girls told me come bak next time earlier and stuff more girls to pick from before leaving gave me a bj just to get me bad, they listerine and brush teeth after every time so its clean and stuff and thats basically it. got dressed they walked me down to lvl 2 usher came again too kme to my locker asked me if i wanted a drink..COKE was the choice got changed went downstairs paid 1000rmb whole thing was baout 75min just was about to leave the owner came out was there...said thank you come again soon started chatting to the guy went out for asmoke together haha it was all good...really good. and walked to eat some 5 yuan hand pulled noodles off the st and went home =]

the reason why g18 and 999 dominates the forums here and the shanghai forum isn't very active itself issimply for the fact that ppl who go g18 and 999 were the only places that people have been to and reported back and because of that its come to the concluion that these are the choices for mongering. GUys it is not...there are heaps and i expalin to you heaps of these places and i asked they do cater for cusotmers who do speak english so guys if u want something more central rather thang oing to xuhui for g18 or 999 or scar in pudong guygs go here...its good guys its good =)
corner of xinzha road and shimener road. NExt to golden palace entertianment place the one with the huge gold statues with the statues on your right walk up its literally right next to it, got a flowery door bascially only place there....damn easy to find =]

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: JESSIE & *SK๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐ โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐—๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—˜ is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *๐—ฆ๐—ž๐—ฌ๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ฅ* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.๐Ÿ˜ƒ We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹โฃ๐Ÿ’Saturday, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’‹ Lucy,๐Ÿ’‹ tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ๐Ÿ’– Fifi, ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ ZOE - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’˜โค a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹Saturday, ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’• Olivia, ๐Ÿ’‹ tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you โฃ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹โฃSaturday, .. โค๐Ÿ’‹ Tina / Gracie ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹.... average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Jenny and best massage Rachel. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36Cโ€™s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธMAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘„Saturday, ๐Ÿ’– Tammy, full body, and โค๐Ÿ’‹ milf Mary๐Ÿ’‹ today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  15. Withme_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’ฅ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅSaturday, โฃ โ€ŠAnna,๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜ model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. โฃ Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment ๐Ÿ’ž โ€ŠAmy, ๐Ÿ’‹average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  17. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20โ€™s about 5โ€™2โ€ and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐ŸคชPhoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนtable shower ๐Ÿšฟ shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘Tiffany sexy body big boobs ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Angela very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ deep massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  23. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Ivy โค๏ธ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivyโ€™s good looks
  24. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI โ˜Ž๏ธ WhatsApp9๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ3๏ธโƒฃ0๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ1๏ธโƒฃ2๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ6๏ธโƒฃ9๏ธโƒฃ
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  29. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  30. emjay:
    Kharghar
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New jap girl Tina๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  34. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธtable shower body scrub ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนevery day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Bella ๐Ÿ˜˜ is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at ๐๐ˆ๐‘๐‚๐‡๐Œ๐Ž๐”๐๐“ & ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’๐ญ๐ก: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฐโ˜Ž๏ธ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—ž๐—œ is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  45. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธY๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 7 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back