What to look for in renting a work space?

Leen

Reaction score
Hi there!

My DH and I are in the process of buying a home in a small town/community just 10 minutes away from this larger city that we currently live in (and where our DS and I are currently in massage school; DH also is currently working as an IC at the school).

We have been asked by some of the people who live and work where we are moving to, basically how soon we're going to "open up shop" in the area. This is a community of four small cities "combined" (the one where our new house is is around 6700 residents, for instance. All four are about the same size, so put together the size of a smallish city, I think?). Anyway.

So last week while we were talking to someone about "stuff n things", he says "come take a look here" and leads us down the hall from his office to show us a suite that is for lease. It has two rooms and a reception/entry area, a separate entrance (although it is in the back of the building), and the bathrooms are shared "down the hall" from the suite. One of the rooms is somewhat small- maybe 10'x12'? I am not a good judge of space at all! The other room is much larger and would make a very nice massage/treatment room. The entry/reception area is somewhat oddly-shaped (almost L shaped), but would work pretty well, I think.

There would be a bit of changing that would need to be done in order to make the suite suitable for us- the smaller room does not currently have a door, and the door to the larger room is see-through glass. We'd have to get those changed for sure! The door from the suite into the hallway where the other tenants' offices and the bathrooms are is also see-through glass, which would not be a problem, as it would lend a sort of continuity for folks getting from the suite to the bathrooms that are just down the hall.

Also down the hall (in between the men's and ladies' rooms) is a breakroom/kitchen, complete with fridge, microwave, dishwasher, and sink, the use of which are included for all tenants, the man said. He said that all the utilities are also included in the rent except for a direct line, if we even needed one (for computer or phone; we would probably not even need it, at least not at first, as we have a laptop we can transport from home, and we use our cell phones for business stuff for now). He also said that the landlord/building owner is VERY easy to work with, and that he hasn't even asked him to commit to a specific lease term (instead is pretty much month-to-month). The lease terms he did mention are more along the lines of 6-12 months, rather than the 3-5 years I was told by another commercial place when I was doing a project for my B&E class in January.

The building owner is a well-known Realtor in the area and his business is in this building, so he is there all the time and any issues are dealt with promptly, the man said. Our buyer's agent, a lady my DH and I really respect, also knows this Realtor, and has spoken very highly of him (even before either of us knew this suite was available). So that is another "plus"- reputation!

One of the BIGGEST draws for me for this place is the way the other tenant (who was the inspector we hired for the house we are buying) described what seems like a basically "built-in clientรจle". He said there are 12 real estate agents who have offices in the building, as well as the employees of a title company AND the bank that also leases space from the owner. He said that all of these people would be THRILLED to have us in the building- literally a few steps away.

The building is in a very good part of town, easily accessible and easy to find. It is also right across the street from a Starbucks! (Don't ask me why this seems important to me- something about those who frequent Starbucks maybe also being good potential clients? Maybe the fact that we could easily get our own Starbucks "fix"? Who knows? LOL!)

The whole four-city area is working on development and growing, and this will be a great time to get in. I don't know how many other MT's are already in the area, but if they are, they're not advertising very heavily/not easily noticed (as in signage visible from the main streets). The particular suite is not on the front side of the building, but in the back; however, the inspector said that everyone in the building has space on the main sign somewhere (I admit I wasn't quite fully understanding what he meant here; we were there after dark and so did not see the sign he was referring to).

I have mentioned this possibility to our Realtor (who does not work out of this office, but again, she does know the owner), and she has said that she would be happy to act as our agent/negotiator if we do decide that we want to look further at this space. She has said that she can also help us look for/at other commercial spots as well, because she "knows how to find them" and I am clueless, LOL! I do think that it would be a good idea to at least look at a few other places in the area, if any are available, but I am feeling really drawn to this one place at the moment.

We will have my DH and DS working full time, and me working part time (I am wanting to work just 2-3 days a week, so I can still be MOM to the other kids at home. This is VERY important to us!)

So, what are your major "Must Have's" and "No-No's" for work space? Should we absolutely have THREE massage rooms, even if I am not there full-time? I am still working on figuring out what we even need to be looking for!

First of all, you guys are in a great place! Just starting your business, open to new opportunities, etc. You will do great. Thoughts off the top of my head:

1-Therapists in the area: most therapists in my area do not have road signage. I would make no assumptions based on this. Do a search. First, find all the phone books in your area (if there are more than one) and check the massage section, spa section, physical therapy, etc. Then look on the internet. Do a search for your city/area plus massage therapy. plus massage. Plus bodywork. You really need to know who your local competitors are and roadside signage is not a good indicator, at least not where I am.

2. You are a new location. I don't know how busy MTs are in your area, but you may not even need more than 1 massage room, esp. if you only want to work 2-3 days. You may not need a space so large. I know you want to grow, but how fast? Even a full time therapist only works about 20 hours a week. It could be easy to schedule 2 therapists in one room working 20 hours a week. Since probably ya'll won't be having a full time schedule right away, you could certainly do with less rooms.

3. Price other commerical space in the area. Is it comparable?

4. The people in the building wanting massage sounds great....but truly, it is just talk. They might want massage, they might not. They might want massage, but not have the time. Etc. Talk to these people, have DH give them some massage and see if they like ya'll. That is very thin ice to be basing a major decision on.

5. Find out if it's really month to month. If thats the case, you can get the place for a few months while you find a better place. The construction that needs to be done on it makes it sound a little less than ideal. Also, couldn't you just cover up the glass door with a sarong or wall hanging or something? Construction is expensive and you are just starting out.

Just my thoughts! I tend to be critical, so please take it with a grain of salt. But hopefully that will help you think things through more.

shivashiva said:
First of all, you guys are in a great place! Just starting your business, open to new opportunities, etc. You will do great. Thoughts off the top of my head:

Thanks for the encouragement!

1-Therapists in the area: most therapists in my area do not have road signage. I would make no assumptions based on this. Do a search. First, find all the phone books in your area (if there are more than one) and check the massage section, spa section, physical therapy, etc. Then look on the internet. Do a search for your city/area plus massage therapy. plus massage. Plus bodywork. You really need to know who your local competitors are and roadside signage is not a good indicator, at least not where I am.

This is a good idea. I KNOW that there are a LOT of MT's in the city where we are now- the school is also here, with its lower prices and tons of therapists who work there. My DH is almost at the "bottom of the totem pole" based on when he started with them, and they have a funky way of assigning sessions, to boot. He is doing "ok" there, but I think there is much room for improvement!

2. You are a new location. I don't know how busy MTs are in your area, but you may not even need more than 1 massage room, esp. if you only want to work 2-3 days. You may not need a space so large. I know you want to grow, but how fast? Even a full time therapist only works about 20 hours a week. It could be easy to schedule 2 therapists in one room working 20 hours a week. Since probably ya'll won't be having a full time schedule right away, you could certainly do with less rooms.

One thing I was thinking was possibly using the smaller room for chair massages. We definitely have a LOT of things to consider with setting us up- it will be much different than DH just on his own. He had been doing only outcalls until he started working at the school. The school has given him much steadier work, but I can't imagine that all three of us would get enough work there to do well! We will need to have SOME sort of at least semi-full-time work, as this is our sole means of support! We are planning on DH continuing to work at the school until demand forces him to have to be choosing between there and our place. Hum, that is a good point to consider even there- if he is working part of the time at the school, there is even less need for "extra" rooms!

3. Price other commerical space in the area. Is it comparable?

Yes, this is something that I do think we need to do before making ANY decisions. Just like I would not buy the first house we looked at, and then suddenly this one came into the picture that is as perfect for us as it can get on our budget! Whatever we do need will show up when it is time, won't it?

4. The people in the building wanting massage sounds great....but truly, it is just talk. They might want massage, they might not. They might want massage, but not have the time. Etc. Talk to these people, have DH give them some massage and see if they like ya'll. That is very thin ice to be basing a major decision on.

This is a very good point.

5. Find out if it's really month to month. If thats the case, you can get the place for a few months while you find a better place. The construction that needs to be done on it makes it sound a little less than ideal. Also, couldn't you just cover up the glass door with a sarong or wall hanging or something? Construction is expensive and you are just starting out.

ALL that needs to be done, as far as I can tell right now, is the addition and/or changing of the door(s). Doors are easy- it is walls and windows and bathrooms that are hard/expensive. And yes, I would look into maybe covering the glass door with something pretty and not see-through. If we were to take the place, and did decide to use the smaller, door-less room as a "walk-in/appointment-based chair room), (and possibly even for extra storage in there too), we wouldn't even NEED a door on that room then! Or possibly as the office space. It would depend on the price, etc.. The possibility of it being a monthly deal would be awesome- I was thinking that, too- we could move in there to get started, and keep our eyes open for the PERFECT place!

Just my thoughts! I tend to be critical, so please take it with a grain of salt. But hopefully that will help you think things through more.

Salt included! LOL! Yes, we do want to think this through thoroughly- this is why I posted here!

The space sounds nice! I agree with your idea of using the smaller room for chair massage - that came to mind as I was reading your description. Busy agents may not have time for an hour of table massage, but if they have a headache, they'll probably be able to zip over for 15-20 minutes of chair time. (Just don't mess up their hair too much!) ;) Our business gets many people dropping in for a quick chair massage, though we are known for quality table massage.

The Starbucks could be good. They probably won't let you offer chair massage to promote yourself there, but maybe they will. (Corporate policy may prevent it.) At my last place, tons of clients would stop at Caribou Coffee just before or just after their massage. The folks that enjoyed relaxing on our tables also liked getting wired on espresso!

Don't count on getting your business from the office tenants. Instead, look at surrounding businesses to see what kind of foot traffic they attract. Most of the time, business offices aren't much good for this... but coffee places, eateries, bakeries, etc. may be excellent. How can you make your business conveniently visible and accessable to the patrons of those businesses? Can you work out promotional arrangements with those business owners? Would any of them be interested in having you provide on-site chair massage, or buy gift certificates, or arrange employee discounts?

The space is only as good as the location. A "perfect" space in a lousy location is really a "lousy" space. If the location is pretty good and the space is pretty good, then you've got something!

Best of luck! Sounds exciting!

JasonE said:
The space sounds nice! I agree with your idea of using the smaller room for chair massage - that came to mind as I was reading your description. Busy agents may not have time for an hour of table massage, but if they have a headache, they'll probably be able to zip over for 15-20 minutes of chair time. (Just don't mess up their hair too much!) ;) Our business gets many people dropping in for a quick chair massage, though we are known for quality table massage.

The Starbucks could be good. They probably won't let you offer chair massage to promote yourself there, but maybe they will. (Corporate policy may prevent it.) At my last place, tons of clients would stop at Caribou Coffee just before or just after their massage. The folks that enjoyed relaxing on our tables also liked getting wired on espresso!

Don't count on getting your business from the office tenants. Instead, look at surrounding businesses to see what kind of foot traffic they attract. Most of the time, business offices aren't much good for this... but coffee places, eateries, bakeries, etc. may be excellent. How can you make your business conveniently visible and accessable to the patrons of those businesses? Can you work out promotional arrangements with those business owners? Would any of them be interested in having you provide on-site chair massage, or buy gift certificates, or arrange employee discounts?

The space is only as good as the location. A "perfect" space in a lousy location is really a "lousy" space. If the location is pretty good and the space is pretty good, then you've got something!

Best of luck! Sounds exciting!

dh and i drove by the place again last night (before sunset). i wanted to see how it appeared to us in daylight, when we knew where we were going, what we were looking for, and what sorts of places are around it.

there is a sign for the whole building out front- we'd be able to be part of it. i don't think there would be any problem with directing people to 'xyz real estate building- it's around back before you get to the bank drive-through'. i think people could find it easily enough.

dh was concerned that there are only 3 parking spots right by the doorway. he thinks the bank people would be taking those all up. i think we could talk to the building owner about maybe being allowed to 'have' those spots for our clients, taking the sometimes physically challenging aspects of why people come for massages into consideration (that sentence made no sense- did it?). i imagine that somehow we'd be able to get things worked out.

i also spoke with my school director about the space- she thinks it might be a really good deal for us. i am waiting to hear back from our realtor whether she has talked to the building owner yet or not. (i did tell her 'no rush', and we are not quite ready to actually make any commitments yet. i think it would be a good idea to at least wait till we've closed on our house first- for many reasons! but i do want to be doing my research!).

as for promotional arrangements, the inspector who told us about the place mentioned 'welcome packets' that the realtors make up for their new homeowner clients- putting a coupon in those could be a REALLY good idea ('congratulations on your new home! stressed out from the move? come see us for 10% off your first session [or some sort of add-on or something like that]). we would also do a press release to announce our 'grand opening'. there really are tons of options- which is part of the problem (knowing what to do, when, and how)!

as far as location goes- the building is in a GREAT location. our question is whether the BACK of the building is also a great location. if we had enough signs, and it is easy enough to get to, then it should be fine. we don't want to get lost in the mix. we also don't want to try to sign up for a place we realistically can't really afford yet (which as far as what i have been seeing lately, without the help of our realtor, most of the retail spaces available are way out of our price range, and this one should not be).

i'll post back after we have more information! this is a very scary step to be taking, but we know that it is one that we NEED to be taking if we want our business to be any more than 'so so'.

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•โฃ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’ฅnicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Amy, ๐Ÿ’•slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  2. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’žโค at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐ŸŒนWednesday, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’•Fifi, solid body, strong, โค๐Ÿ’‹ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... โฃ ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  3. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฏWednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Œ body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and Lisa, โฃ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  4. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  6. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CHERRY, MIA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  8. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  9. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  10. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  12. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services. TINA[/col
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ‘„Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy,โฃ full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years open mind, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธHELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Suki Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  19. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  21. svorn1234:
    Escorts
  22. hiyamickey:
    20 years old New Indian girl working @Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  23. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petiteAfter 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham โœฐ
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  27. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  28. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญMandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  29. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  30. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, great butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with naturals
  31. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  33. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  34. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  35. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  36. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  37. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  38. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  42. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, AAVI, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  43. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  46. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jenny๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm. She is a
  50. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
Back