Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biodots -- fun and informative for clients (and MTs)

Reaction score
Hi all:

Just wanted to mention a little "addition" I provide for my clients when they are under stress (uh . . . that is the vast majority of us, I'm afraid.)

I have run several free "stress workshops" locally (a good way to bring in more clients, BTW) and purchased some Biodots from Whole Person Associates at http://www.wholeperson.com. When you buy them for a large group, they are not exactly cheap (though perhaps there are less expensive ones out there? Haven't checked.)

Just last week I thought, "Since I have some left over from the workshops, why not give several to each client, discuss how biofeedback works, and let them try them at home?" Of course I also talk with them about deep breathing and methods of calming the sympathetic nervous system they can do on their own.

They have been a hit! My clients love knowing they indeed have some control over their stress reactions -- and are thrilled when they report that on their own they have watched the black dot (meaning under severe stress) turn into bright green and even blue and purple (indicating VERY relaxed.)

I have a special client right now who only wants a one hour foot massage from my clinic rocking chair each week -- desperately trying to reduce her stress level. Yesterday I put a biodot on her hand and we proceeded as usual. Throughout the session, she kept looking at her biodot and watched as it continued to change colors as her extremities warmed up (as the parasympatheic system kicked in.)

It was a wonderful verification that massage, indeed, produces great and beneficial relaxation to the body -- and I sent several more home with her to experiment with the deep breathing she practices daily.

We've had threads on little extras you can provide for clients -- and I thought this might be a good one to add.

Hope so anyway!

Sherry

Hi Sherry,

What a great idea! LOVE it! and the stress workshops, brilliant. I think I may have to try this...

Thanks!

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing :) I have several clients under some pretty extreme stresses and I'm always looking for ways to help them out.

I think I'm going to have to look into these. Did I read that price right, 5 for $20? There's a little "stress card" listed just below them that's $2 too. I'm always looking for little goodies for my clients and I think I'd like these. Like a mood ring for grownups!

may I suggest?..

I was googling biodots and came up with this site: http://www.6seconds.org/xcart/product.php?productid=72 it offers 100pks of biodots for $10.

This site has 1000pks for cheaper than the site above: http://www.lifestructure.org/catalog.htm

Another site noted: "You can also turn your own business cards into a low cost stress card with these." woo!!

edit: Breathe beat me to it! *cue dueling banjos*

You're welcome, Stonegirl and Vita! I have gotten so many great tips from MTs here -- and am glad if I can pass along a good one of my own!

BJB-LMP, I believe you receive 100 biodots for $20.00 -- that can become a bit steep if you are doing a large stress workshop. But very reasonable if you are giving each client 3-5 dots to take home (they come in strips.) Each packet of 100 biodots comes with one color card indicating what the colors mean. You can also call and order extra color cards if you want each client to have one.

I have also purchased the plastic stress cards -- which are 2 bucks and can be used over and over again by a client. They look like a credit card and are cute to have in your wallet. Both of these items are great conversation boosters -- and I have actually had new clients call to schedule an appt because someone showed them their stress card at work and they then asked where they had gotten it. "My massage therapist . . . " More word-of-mouth advertising, which is the best!

But to be honest, the best thing about handing these out is to show your clients you really care, that during the time in between appts they can also be working on their stress, and that their bodies are far more amazing than they actually knew! As MTs, we realize that wonderful fact in the study of anatomy and physiology -- but when you explain to clients the remarkable sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems in terms they can totally indentify with, they are far more prone to take action!

The website I mentioned above also has some other wonderful materials in the stress/relaxation area that have been great for my workshops and as further materials I can give to clients.

As an MT, it is also a GREAT idea to try them on yourself first, finding your own best methods (different things work for different people) -- sometimes a client says, "Will you show me how they work on you?" I hate to admit it, but the first time I did that my dot stayed black as coal because I had been super pumped up for teaching the workshop! :oops:

Now I have it down! :D

So sorry, folks, did not mean to write a novel . . . :oops:

Sherry a.k.a. "The Babbling Brook"

I am SOOOOOO going to buy those for my husband, Mr. Stress Emperor of the Universe.

I was going to counter and say that no, my boyfriend is Stress Emperor, but really, he's more like the local Stress Reservoir. If I'm not stressed enough, I hang around him and get my fill :roll:

Oh, no . . . I thought I was the only one with a stress emperor/reservoir in the house!

My hubby caught me fooling around with the biodots in between clients today -- and gave me that "Oh, no . . . not more of this stuff!" look. He did, however, become quite interested when I showed him the lovely warm color of my biodot. He actually had me put one (pitch black) on his hand and went back to his desk and editing work. (He loves competition and hates to lose! He wanted to prove that it will happen no matter what!)

Interesting . . . when he was working on a thesis he enjoyed -- the dot almost turned green without any effort on his part. Then he went back to one he had been struggling with and -- poof went the color! He stated how "interesting" that was . . .

I will admit that when I first started massage therapy he had lots of doubts -- and now will take it whenever he can get it! Hubbies/boyfriends can learn in interesting ways . . . he actually asked me tonight, "So how do you change the color?"

Gold star for that 6'2" stress reservoir! There is hope, ladies!

P.S. Thanks for the links to cheaper stress dots! Will check them out! I have found them so worthwhile that I hadn't really delved into it much.
Yay. google pros!

Sherry

Well, I showed this product info to my own stress emperor and he's kinda excited about them. He asked if when I purchased some if he could take some into work. People in his line of work NEED to be aware of stress levels (police officers). Perhaps this will be the key to making local officers more aware of stress and their ability to control it!

Ms. Sherry, I think you're on to something here!

My husband said they passed out "stress cards" at his workplace once. (Computer department of a large corporation.) All of his coworkers' cards stayed black, while his turned a relaxed blue. (He's the opposite of a stress emperor. Hard worker, but very easygoing personality.) The fact that his card turned blue drove his coworkers crazy! It brought out their competitive instincts as they struggled to turn their own cards blue, which of course just kept them black as night. :lol:

Wow, Vita . . . police officers. What a great opportunity that would be to give a mini-stress workshop! I have put together enough materials that I can present 1 (mini) to 3 hour workshops. For the longer ones, I bring along my massage chair and do some quick 5 minute demos.

I have done mini-workshops for a variety of groups -- teachers, writers, and a "desperate housewives" weekend at a local Bed & Breakfast (those women were a hoot to work with!) One of my elderly massage clients asked if I would meet with a group of women her age (all in their 70s) who were all going through the stress and grief of losing their husbands.

It's a great service to the community (even though I was paid for the one at the B&B) and really spreads the word about massage.

And, Blisss, how wonderful that your hubby is an easygoing guy! Yes, the dots and cards can bring about a spirit of competition (I've seen that with larger groups, especially with men!) -- and the harder they try, the blacker those dots become! :lol: Nothing like seeing a grown man perspire over trying to turn his dot or card blue! "Uh, sir . . . loosen your grip a little bit . . . take a deep breath . . . " :lol:

Sherry

Blisss said:
The fact that his card turned blue drove his coworkers crazy! It brought out their competitive instincts as they struggled to turn their own cards blue, which of course just kept them black as night. :lol:

:lol: Now THERE'S the perfect opportunity to take advaneforum.xxxe of the competitive spirit. You can go into that environment, tell them what your massage skills can do and how they can use massage to win! You'll have them lining up!

Sherry, I don't know why it never occured to me, but yes they could definately use a seminar on stress relief and so could their families! I actually teach at the academy from time to time and occassionally at their inservice. I usually talk about how to deal with the deaf and hard of hearing but I may have to approach the captains about a new topic in 2007!

I love this place! You all inspire me and have me thinking in new ways!

A great idea, Vita! I have several good friends whose husbands are policemen and it entails a great deal of family stress too! You have a ready-made audience. And it is a true gift to them.

On top of that you are already accustomed to teaching which is great! In my "former life" I was a freelance writer & speaker. But I have enjoyed teaching the stress workshops more than anything else in all those years. People are so appreciative -- and it also opens new doors for them with ways they can relieve stress on their own and the services (like massage therapy) available that can be benefical to mind, body and spirit. So it is a business-builder too.

And any MTs out there without a teaching/speaking background -- you can do this, too! It is a natural topic for any MT with the training we have had. I make simple handouts on the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems -- how the "fight or flight" response affects the body etc. Most people are totally unaware of how much happens to the body when it is under stress. It always gets their attention and encourages them to learn to do something about it!

I also have handouts on different methods of deep breathing and relaxation (to turn those dots blue) as well as on finding their own best personal ways to relax because each individual is different.

Have fun with it, Vita! So glad you joined the group!

Sherry

Hi Sherry!
Just wondering if you would be willing to share your handouts with all of us?? am always looking for new info and new ways to present it to my clients. Thanks in advance!

Hmmm... I think the biodots would be great for giving to people coming to an open house.

Wow, this is interesting, and a neat idea! Is this what most biofeedback (in this context) is? Measuring body temperature?
Stress Squares (the instruction card) said:
Under STRESS muscles tense, breathing is shallow, and hands/feet cool down.

Warm Hands are RELAXED, Cold Hands are TENSE

Why is it, then, when I'm really under intense pressure, nervous, and anxious, my body temperature seems to rise? I get really hot! I think that includes my hands and feet?

GrateLakes said:
Hmmm... I think the biodots would be great for giving to people coming to an open house.
Yeah! Those would be great to have on hand anywhere you have chair massage set up, too! Especially if you get the customized ones with your logo and information! :D[/quote]

Shoutbox
  1. Withme_Spa:
    💗at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💘 Saturday, ❣💢  Anna, 👄👄 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💞 Ruby,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💗 Amy,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love💥.🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  5. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💫💞💥💋 Saturday, 💘💋 Olivia, 💞💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐 Saturday, 💖💋 Lucy, 💋tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and, Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥💝💋Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❤💞 Saturday, ❤ milf Mary💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💯💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  18. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  28. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  50. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
Back