Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clients with Bi-Polar Disorder

Searcher 5.0

Reaction score
I know some people on this board have shared that they personally have Bipolar disorder, and I'm sure other members have clients with this diagnosis. I'm looking for advice on how best to work with these clients. I have one woman in particular who is definitely one of my most difficult clients (high maintenance) and it also seems that so much of her tension comes from her mental illness that the bodywork isn't always effective.

I realize I can become impatient with her. (Don't worry - I hide the impatience & treat her very respectfully & positively). I'm trying to develop more compassion for her, and maybe hear some fresh insight into how to work more effectively with her and clients with Bipolar in general.

I realize there's going to be a lot of variety among people with Bipolar disorder, but if there's any general advice you can give, I'd appreciate it!

Hi,

Is she on medication and/or seeing someone about it?

Being bi-polar can cause people to act in ways that are unlike who they really are, so when they are feeling well, the shame of past actions can come into play. Many a business or personal relationship has been harmed during "bad days" of a bi-polar. Very difficult disease.

She's on medication. It evens out her mood swings, so she's functional, but still a challenging personality.

Do you think she might be using her disorder as an excuse to be inconsiderate and difficult?

Being diagnosed as borderline bi-polar, plus all the other stuff, gives me a name to call whatever it is happen to my mental state when I fail to take proper care of myself........... diet, sleep, etc. Since I am not on meds and am not likely to be put on meds because of the non-severity of my mental state, the best advice I can offer is this....

Realize that many "actively" bi-polar individuals throw off some really wild energies that make them "ouchy" just to be around. One of my clients has an adult daughter who can clear a room w/ her energies because they are so violently confused.... that's her mom's description by the way! Have met the gal once, and I concur w/ her mom's assessment!!! Had to do a full body massage for this gal and it was all I could do to stay in the room with her physically!!! I played really calming music [for my own welfare], used Soothing Touch Calming Cream for the client [and myself] and proceeded to do the best massage possible incorporating as many soothing techniques into the mix as I could --- presented complaining of feeling "ouchy" everywhere. The gal was thrilled with the massage, I came out of it fairly unscathed, and that was that.

Armoring myself in a ball of white light also seemed to help me feel like I was protected from receiving any of the energy she was giving off.

Hope this helps you!

Clients with Bi-Polar Disorder

Blisss said:
I realize I can become impatient with her. (Don't worry - I hide the impatience & treat her very respectfully & positively). I'm trying to develop more compassion for her, and maybe hear some fresh insight into how to work more effectively with her and clients with Bipolar in general.

Hi Blisss, I just want to share that I have felt, many times, exactly what you have described.

One thing I wanted to point out to you, is that you are being too hard on yourself. You stated a contradiction, that you "become impatient", but "hide the impatience". It sounds to me that in reality, you FEEL impatient. Hey, that is normal, for heavensakes!! But you are acting in a very kind and compassionate manner, by doing your best to treat her, and hiding your impatience. I think you're doing everything right, and the feelings of impatience will still be there, but it's our actions that count. And, it has been my experience, that the irritation wans a bit with time.

Also, be sure to continue to maintain your boundaries. If you are making unusual accomodations for someone that threaten your boundaries, that can create feelings or irritation and resentment towards a client. For me, there have been times when I have been interested in working with a mentally ill client, but that necessitated having different boundaries than what I would have had with a regular client. That was a conscious decision that I made, but I did set boundaries around working with that person, developing specific boundaries on a case-by-case basis. Perhaps it is time to re-evaluate what your boundaries are with this particular client.

Noel

Thank you all for your support & advice. It sounds like my feelings are normal for the situation. I can relate to AnastasiaB's description of her client's "ouchy" energy. I do "pump up" my positive energy whenever I see this client, to balance the negative energy she brings to the room. (She talks throughout the appointment, which is mostly a stream of venting & complaints about her life.) Although I give her my best work, I don't attach myself to outcome. Some days she'll say that was the best massage she ever received and express how much my work benefits her. Other days she'll tell me she doesn't think the massage helps her at all. On the days when she complains about my work, I remind her that massage therapy is optional. She's welcome to stop coming for a while, and see how she feels. I've also offered to refer her to other massage therapists, to see if their skills might give her greater benefit. She backpedals quickly then and says she'd like to stay on my schedule. (She's a regular client who I see every other week.)

Seekingequanimity, it's funny you should mention boundaries. I have strong boundaries in my massage practice with all of my clients, but this client challenges them weekly in new and creative ways. Thankfully, she respects any boundary I set, but she requires me to set them constantly (which can be tiring.)

Truthfully, I would have dropped her as a client long ago if it weren't for her husband. He has progressive illness, and requires massage as palliative care. He is one of my absolute best clients. He's reliable, considerate, easygoing, kind, funny, and respectful. He's an absolute joy to work with. However, if I stopped working with his wife, I know he would stop coming to see me as well. Since I don't want to lose him as a client, I've committed to working with her as well.

So, I've decided to see this as a positive challenge. Part of life is knowing how to relate to all kinds of people, including the ones we find difficult. I have learned a lot working with her: about maintaining boundaries; taking care of myself; letting go of outcomes; and cultivating patience and compassion. From an eastern perspective, I feel like this married couple represents the full Ying/Yang of client personalities. I remind myself that sometimes it does take darkness, in order to see the light.

Thanks again everyone for your support. And for those of you who work with similar clients, my support and positive energy go out to you as well! :smt049

Edit: If any of you read this post in the first few minutes after I posted, you'll see I have since edited it to remove some details. I realized I had originally given too much information about this couple, making it easy for someone to identify them if they lived in my town. For confidentiality purposes, I'm keeping it a little more vague.

Bliss
as the father of a 17 year old daughter with severe bipolar, be prepared for the constant needyness/wants of this client. The mood swings can be quite quick,and for seemingly no reason. This is just their perception or take on what you have just said. I find that my daughter responded well to a slower more swedish style massage and it did help to even out her moods, to some degree

Tim

Hi Toller. Yes, this client is very needy. In fact, she seems to take pride in being needy and is happiest with people when she feels they're anticipating & meeting her needs, before she even has to ask. Although her husband has a serious physical illness, he's definitely the caretaker in their marriage. It's been difficult for me to watch the imbalance in their relationship. I need to remind myself that it's not my place to judge, and they seem to prefer their roles, anyway. They're very happy with each other.

I didn't realize the neediness was part of the bipolar. I thought that was just her personality -- separate from her illness. It helps with my understanding, and my compassion. Thank you!

One of the other issues of being Bi Polar can be negative thinking. It's a hard disorder to live with.

Hi Leener. I definitely see the negative thinking. She seems to find me fascinating, because I strive to be so positive, especially when I'm with her. (To counteract her negativity). She likes to "pick my brain" since it works so differently from hers. On the other hand, she also has hinted that she thinks happiness is a sign of lower intelligence. She has said that she'd prefer to be dumb and happy, rather than intelligent with a mind that's out of control. I told her that I didn't think those were the only available choices. :lol:

Sometimes the meds that are available to help those w/bipolar disorder do make them feel "dumb," so if she's ever used those I can see why she might think that.

Thanks, BJB-LMP. She did have the experience of feeling dumb and even drunk when she was first put on the meds. So, I'm sure she was referring to that feeling, in part. However, she also tends to project her experience onto other people, making her admire & disrespect happy people simultaneoulsy. She has told me that she thinks happy people must not be very smart, but at the same time, she wishes she was one of them. I guess that's a bipolar quality, too.

Blisss said:
Hi Leener. I definitely see the negative thinking. She seems to find me fascinating, because I strive to be so positive, especially when I'm with her. (To counteract her negativity). She likes to "pick my brain" since it works so differently from hers. On the other hand, she also has hinted that she thinks happiness is a sign of lower intelligence. She has said that she'd prefer to be dumb and happy, rather than intelligent with a mind that's out of control. I told her that I didn't think those were the only available choices. :lol:

No wonder she goes to you! Good response! :)

The thing with this disorder is it's a many headed hydra and all of those heads need to be addressed. It's very important that people with Bi Polar are seeing someone for "talk therapy", in addition to meds , etc. (Cognitive therapist, psychotherapist). It's one of the important components because as you have heard from her, the thought processes can be damaging to a productive life.

In any case, defo shield and clear yourself, with her or any negative client.

Hi everyone. I just wanted to give an update on a new technique I use that helps me with this client: Humor. I find that if I can get her to laugh during her session, it dispels the negative energy in the room. When I laugh, it acts as an energetic shield for me, and when she laughs, it transforms her mood (at least temporarily). Win-Win. I can't always do it, but I try. Now for those of you that are picturing me telling jokes, I'm no stand-up comedian. The comedy's not that formal. Rather, this client's a talker, and I regularly work to steer the conversation in positive directions. Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to remember a topic-related anecdote to share that's funny as well as positive. When there's plenty of laughter in the massage room, those are the best sessions.

P.S. I've tried to suggest silence during the massage, but for this client, it's very difficult, because her thoughts often turn darker than conversation, since there's no one else giving a balanced perspective. This makes it hard for her to relax if she's quiet too long, so she likes to talk.

That sounds like an incredibly positive approach, Blisss! Thank you for the update. I'll keep that in mind for my few *downer* clients.

Blisss said:
Hi everyone. I just wanted to give an update on a new technique I use that helps me with this client: Humor. I find that if I can get her to laugh during her session, it dispels the negative energy in the room. When I laugh, it acts as an energetic shield for me, and when she laughs, it transforms her mood (at least temporarily). Win-Win. I can't always do it, but I try. Now for those of you that are picturing me telling jokes, I'm no stand-up comedian. The comedy's not that formal. Rather, this client's a talker, and I regularly work to steer the conversation in positive directions. Sometimes, I'm lucky enough to remember a topic-related anecdote to share that's funny as well as positive. When there's plenty of laughter in the massage room, those are the best sessions.

P.S. I've tried to suggest silence during the massage, but for this client, it's very difficult, because her thoughts often turn darker than conversation, since there's no one else giving a balanced perspective. This makes it hard for her to relax if she's quiet too long, so she likes to talk.

i don't know how i've missed this thread - i have a client with BPD and everything you've said here is right on with her too. the laughter helps to get that good breathing going and also helps to unlock so many areas of the body. glad to see this post!

livingwell said:
i don't know how i've missed this thread - i have a client with BPD and everything you've said here is right on with her too. the laughter helps to get that good breathing going and also helps to unlock so many areas of the body. glad to see this post!

I have some family members who are bi-polar, I'll try to be more aware of this when I massage them in the future.
I have found that "laughter therapy" as I like to call it, has been beneficial when I was working with clients suffering from panic attacks. I think it's a great distraction and pretty soon they're taking deeper breaths again.

And though we don't have to be ready to join the local "improv" team, a little levity at the appropriate time can be a good thing. ;) There's more than one way to "lighten up!" :lol:

Bi-polar can easily be described as the individual does not understand what it means to be okay or fine. They lack the chemical responses in the brain that regulate their emotions which is thought to be through heredity or situational. They usually range from one extreme (manic high or manic low) to another. It's a horrible combination for the client since they often feel "betrayed" by their own mind and live with the daily tension of trying to balance these two extremes and be perceived as “normal”.

It is very important that their medical routine includes the proper medication mix and dosage as well as counseling by a trained professional to provide proper understanding of their moods, emotions, and mental development. Often their medication mix is very dependent upon what specifically works for them personally and may often need to be changed in dosage and type. Their moods may be “evened out” but the medication can still leave them in one extreme or the other as with your client’s difficult mood appearing to be within the area of a manic low.

Because of the very nature of the illness these individuals may not unable to relate to others when it comes to feelings that they themselves can not related to and thus they welcome any opportunity to explain their views with another person - often to bounce ideas and thoughts with and to help them form an opinion on the matter – outside the realm of their medical team but from a “normal” person perspective. Your client has expressed an ideal about happy people that she can not relate to herself.

A word of caution though, some of these individuals unconsciously seek a type of relationship that can quickly become "co-dependent". A co-dependent enabler is a person that allows "bad" behavior in respects to letting the person push their boundaries and over-step them repeatedly to a point where the enabler is contributing negatively to the bio-polar's behavioral pattern. As it has already been pointed out, it is very, very important to set boundaries and keep them (and thus the reason why they like and need to have their boundaries reaffirmed.)

Therapeutic massage is very helpful for the individual in connecting with their body – as they often feel that it betrays them. It helps with the symptoms, such as muscle tension, that is a side effect to the medication and the secondary issues, such as panic attack disorders, that often are part of their emotional make-up.

These individuals will require a lot of empathy, patience, and understanding while you, as their MT care-giver, will need to take the necessary emotional steps to protect your own personal boundaries. It will be important for you to de-attach yourself from the internal need for positive feedback normally received from a good therapeutic session. You will have to recognize that you are helping her without it.

As your therapeutic relationship continues, be aware that you are a representation of their medical health and they will view you as part of their medical team. This will naturally lead to placing you up on a pedestal - a dangerous place to be. You will have to carefully negotiate this behavior as you are the one in a position to read the behavior. For example, remember to carefully state your opinions as just that – opinions (as opposed to statements of fact).

You will also need to adjust your massage technique to meet her emotional needs. In this current emotional state near a manic low, a deeper massage tends to be beneficial; whereas a lighter massage will be more affective when she is closer to a manic high. (An under-stimulated body needs a more stimulated massage and an over stimulated body does not need more stimulation.) I personally will utilize Ayurvedic dosha profile to determine their current frame of mind and utilize the corresponding massage and ayurvedic oil.

There's my 2-cents worth...

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  4. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  9. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  13. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  17. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  18. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  19. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  20. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  21. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  23. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  25. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  26. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  34. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  35. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  36. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  37. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  39. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  48. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
Back