Confused about a nerve impingement

My Question

Reaction score
I have a regular client, late 60's male, who has been complaining of tingling and numbness in the arms and hands (little finger, ring finger) and sharp pain at and above 90 degree abduction. I have been an MT for almost 10 months and have been dealing sucessfully with nerve impingements of this sort, but this one seems to involve more muscles and I'm a bit confused on the best approach.

So far I have had two sessions focused on this, and went about checking for a response from the common problem sites - scalenes, pec minor, ant. deltoid. They were tight as he has a protracted posture, but didn't elicit the response. When I went to work on his usual complaint site - upper back, his levator scapula, particularly at the origin, set it off. That coincides well with the limited abduction beyond 90degrees.

But, I found during that and our last session that supraspinatus and infraspinatus sets it off as well. He has no history of shoulder injury, but he does have a history of recreational baseball and his chief complaint is that he can't throw a baseball with his grandson.

I also notice that his head is always inclined to flex to his right when he is supine on the table.

I don't see the connection between levator scapula, and the rotator cuff muscles involved. Is it possible for infraspinatus to cause to refer pain down the arm to the hand?

Well, to build upon this...I found a muscle I don't think about often - Serratus Posterior Superior. It refers pain down the arm into the pinky and ring fingers. And it is deep to the superior angle of the scapula which is why the origin on levator was suspect, as well as supraspinatus at it's origin as well. And it can be felt at teres minor which is close enough to infraspinatus. But that doesn't explain why it is triggered at and above 90 degree abduction

Great detective work! :)

Maybe I can shed some light on this... (?)

Thought #1 - I'm willing to bet that there's a history of an MVA or a work injury somewhere along the line.
Thought #2 - If this is happening, and especially on both sides, it's most likely a problem with the position of the vertebrae. I say this because of:
  • The presentation of the levator scap symptoms, especially at their origin, which is C1-C4
  • The presence of not only pain (which would fit well with the trigger point idea) but also neurological symptoms (the numbness and tingling) - this suggests the nerve impingement involved commonly at the nerve roots, and almost always due to vertebral misalignments - the distribution described is roughly C8 - I would then also check for forearm flexor muscle issues and finger muscle extensor and side-to-side movement issues (T1) (basically the neighboring nerve roots to C8).
  • The bilateral nature of the symptoms - also suggestive of a more central root cause (i.e. spinal/vertebral) versus a peripheral one
Thought #3 - I also don't rule out brachial plexus, so you're spot-on to check scalenes (the first site of muscular impingement, and check the pec and axillary areas as well as pronator teres. Check for this on both sides. I wouldn't be surprised to find it on both sides, but secondary to something more central, such as vertebrae malposition.

Hope that helps! If you need a good chiro doc referral, lemme know and I'll do my best. I'm both a DC and an LMT so I know some trusted, talented people :)

Interesting information, jyoti.

I will ask him next time if there is a history of MVA or work injury.

I don't know if you read my post about Serratus Posterior Superior, but this muscle can cause the specific nerve pain referals that my client experiences. It explains also why the pain is felt around the superior angle of the scapula. It doesn't directly explain the pain at and above 90degree abduction, but your information on levator scapula's role makes sense, and it can tie into serratus in that the cervicle vertabrae are an attachment site as well as the ribs.

Well, when you find out for sure can you let us know.
I recently had an EMG done because of sharp, constant back pain.
I have my own theories and an orthopedic appointment as well.
I also was very symptomatic of right carpal tunnel which was confirmed
with the EMG. Now, within the past three weeks, my left arm started up.
I had cubital tunnel/ulnar nerve operation and it seems to have come back
like gangbusters. I thought it could be that I was maybe overcompensating
with the left arm because of the right, or possibly some diabetic neuropathy
but well, I'm a newbie returning after years of being out of work due to all my
medical *stuff*. But if you can give this person relief, please let us know.

I've heard of cubital tunnel returning but I do have a stitch in my shoulder ever
since this happened.

I've just continued to address Serratus Posterior Superior, levator scapulae, and to a lesser extent rhoms, SITS, scalenes. He seemed to respond strongly to Serratus and lev scap an every two weeks i see him he can raise his arm higher and higher and reviews improvement. no mva or work accidents.

Good clinical reasoning so far! It sounds like you are on the right track. :)

Massagynist said:
I've just continued to address Serratus Posterior Superior, levator scapulae, and to a lesser extent rhoms, SITS, scalenes. He seemed to respond strongly to Serratus and lev scap an every two weeks i see him he can raise his arm higher and higher and reviews improvement. no mva or work accidents.

Continue to address serratus anterior and pecs as well, particularly pectoralis minor. If you know how, use AIS or PNF stretching, or Muscle Energy Technique (MET) to stretch those anterior muscles, and also to strengthen the posterior shoulder muscles you are working with. If he doesn't gently strengthen those tissues, he will remain at increased risk of reinjury when he returns to throwing baseballs.

I also recommend that you check PASSIVE (client relaxed, not helping nor resisting) internal and/or external rotation. If the client's shoulder presents a "hard" or "bone-on-bone" type end feel, he probably also has some form of capsular adhesion restricting normal function of the glenohumeral joint. If so, you need to address that too, sooner rather than later.

Nerve root syndromes are those that produce symptoms of nerve impingement (a nerve is directly irritated), often due to a herniation (or bulging) of the disc between the lower back bones. Sciatica is an example of nerve root impingement. Impingement pain tends to be sharp, affecting a specific area, and associated with numbness in the area of the leg that the affected nerve supplies.

I have a client with a similar issue. I originally thought it was TOS (Thoracic Outlet Syndrome), he has upper-crossed posture, but the tests were negative. I checked the joint play of the Cx and things seemed ok. Eventually I found that a lot of his pain/tingling was caused by Subscap, but not all of it. So we've been working on correcting his posture with corrective exercises, massage, and MET's and he's coming a long well. If you can't figure out the exact cause do some postural observation and correct what is needed. If the Client is balanced out the pain usually goes away... usually.

Also, what someone said above, take him through the passive ROM to rule out jnt involvement.

:D

Jason, thanks for the tips. You will be interested in the lastest development.

TrP, cool name and your post also comes about at great timing.

This guy is a real onging project because he comes every 2 weeks so he keeps me on my toes. Every visit he can lift it higher, but the cause seems to shift with this new ROM.

It started out as Serr. Post-Sup being the main trigger (believe I didn't learn that one in school!), and then levator, RC lat rots. I WANTED the cause to be pecs and scalenes because they are so unbelievably tight...but they weren't his main complaints, and they didn't elicit a response in the arm and hand. This went on for a few sessions.

One time I see him I was amazed at how "soft" the muscles of his upper back felt, not to mention his middle and low back. I had also worked on (possibly) spinalis and iliocostialis throacis knots that I figured were from a life of desk work. Whether or not that is related - the back seemed softer and the upper back muscles were still eliciting a response, but way less intensely.

Then the weirdest thing happened last week...

He came in and his main complaint with the shoulder wasn't abduction, but rotation - especially when arm is at full extension. Back muscles still felt soft, but lat rotators (teres, infraspinatus) were moderately tender. I decided I could afford to spend more time on the neck and chest and I pounded away at scalenes for a bit and wondered if his neck didn't seem to be as laterally flexed as usual. Then I get to pecs and it's a bit of a new area so I do some pretty general palpation and massage scanning for points and he (a man of little words so i take what i can get) says "Yeah, I think that;s the spot". this after I worked all his usual spots. I asked him whether the sensation was stronger or weaker than the back and he said stronger. I tested lat and med rotation and both were pretty limited.

Anyway, hour was up and he seemed pleased with the immediate results.

I'm wondering what your guys' take is on this. He is my most consistent client and its not of a strong monetary interest that I am posting my treatment - it is wanting to really see what can be accomplished.

TrPAssasin,

I have suspected subscap here and there for some reason, even though I do not work on it often because I am relecutant to dive into my clients' axillae. Any thoughts on the new info I posted in relation to your experience?

Jason and others, any input would be very welcome as well.

Also Jason, I am not familiar with capsular adhesions.

I think Jason may be on to something, could be Adhesive Capsulitis (Frozen Shoulder) if so, what you are doing is good because no matter what kind of intervention is usually takes around a year to recover from.

Also, how is the quality of movement and is there any pain on active/resisted isometric int/ext rot of the shoulder or any part of ROM? On passive how does the shoulder feel and does the mvt elicit pain? If so then it may be a jnt or jnt capsule/ligament issue.

And thanks about the name :D

Like I mentioned he experiences pain during isotonic and isometric ext and int rotation of the shoulder.

I haven't assessed the end-feel so much. It is not something I am too familiar with, but I;m sure I can discern a bony end-feel.

I will have to look into this capsule issue.

I have been having success with James Waslaski's approach to releasing the shoulder capsule, but I couldn't find a video for you. Here's an alternative method that you might find useful: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf5D7BrXLAY

On that page there is also a link to an Erik Dalton technique somewhat similar to this one. He moves much faster than I would recommend, but the basic idea is similar. Hope that helps!

Something I've noticed when working with people with chronic/long term muscle problems is that as you get the initial tight spots and triggers to let go, often the problem spots move somewhere else. When you think about it, it makes sense. The body tries to splint and support painfull areas, and it also tries to balance itself. So, if the front is tight to splint something, the back will grow tight to balance the tension, and vice versa. If the lower body is tight for some reason, the upper body will tighten up to balance. So it is not surprising that when you get good release in one area, you will find that the opposing areas now feel overly tight. And the longer the problem has been in place, the more of the body will be involved. Don't be afraid to assess and treat muscles outside the original problem area, the body has strange and wonderfull ways to cope. You may find that the opposite lumbar or hip is involved, or the other side of the neck, or the other shoulder. Or, you may hit a plateau where nothing you can do further improves things, and the client needs x-rays or an MRI to find underlying causes like spurs or tears. I usually recommend clients see a chiropractor first if massage is not noticeably improving the kind of ROM/tingling problems you describe. From personal experience, I know that subluxations can cause many subtle, hard to describe problems as well as the classic, acute stuff like sciatica. A question: in your state, can you reccommend exercises to your clients? Some homework in the form of ROM and strengthening exercises might just be helpful. :altsmile:

jyoti said:
Great detective work! :)

Maybe I can shed some light on this... (?)

Thought #1 - I'm willing to bet that there's a history of an MVA or a work injury somewhere along the line.
Thought #2 - If this is happening, and especially on both sides, it's most likely a problem with the position of the vertebrae. I say this because of:
  • The presentation of the levator scap symptoms, especially at their origin, which is C1-C4
  • The presence of not only pain (which would fit well with the trigger point idea) but also neurological symptoms (the numbness and tingling) - this suggests the nerve impingement involved commonly at the nerve roots, and almost always due to vertebral misalignments - the distribution described is roughly C8 - I would then also check for forearm flexor muscle issues and finger muscle extensor and side-to-side movement issues (T1) (basically the neighboring nerve roots to C8).
  • The bilateral nature of the symptoms - also suggestive of a more central root cause (i.e. spinal/vertebral) versus a peripheral one
Thought #3 - I also don't rule out brachial plexus, so you're spot-on to check scalenes (the first site of muscular impingement, and check the pec and axillary areas as well as pronator teres. Check for this on both sides. I wouldn't be surprised to find it on both sides, but secondary to something more central, such as vertebrae malposition.

PERFECT! Thank you for clearing up very eloquently, where I would need to work exactly. I was looking for some advice on that same issue. I don't run in to too many clients with impinged nerves through their neck and arm...it is more so with the Sciatic nerve and that's a breeze to correct. This ,on the other hand is doable, but I just needed a little extra advice on where else to massage and if it truly could be a vertebral thing. Thank you once again for your advice :)
-Malena

Sciatica is a breeze to correct??? Please enlighten me as to how to do that. I've suffered from recurrent sciatica for most of my life, due to an inherent looseness in the apparatus that holds the vertebrae in place, and a bunch of injuries. I've pretty much resigned myself to the fact that one side or the other of my low back, glutes, and legs is going to hurt all the time. I can throw my illiosacral joint out just turning over in bed! Right now the back of my right thigh is burning and tingling so much it is painful to sit. Yesterday, it was the left one, and I went to my chiro to get fixed, and now it is the right side. I'm overweight and getting older, that doesn't help, but this has been a life-long problem. If there is a way to fix, prevent, or even lessen the constant pain, I and my clients would be very gratefull!!

At least to find and work on...is what I really meant (about the sciatica). Compared to the nerve impingement around the brachial plexus area, that is.

As far as your injuries go, I do not specialize in medical massage, so I only say that for the clientel that I have recieved and worked on, which vary in size, health,etc..but I am no physical therapist. I am sorry that you are going through so much pain. The only thing that has worked for me and my clients is the more consistent you are about stretching,getting exercise and ,of course, massage, would greatly increase the ability for your muscles to be re-trained into their anatomically correct position. I have had sciatica as well, and it is no fun at all. I have lost about 20 lbs. since then and I don't have it as much or often. I stretch everyday now. I want to be a good example to my clients and not tell them to do things that I don't even practice myself. I take one 10-15 minute hot bath every day to every other day- or I just soak in a hot tub at my gym if I can help it, and that helps substantially with my tight muscles. I only drink water (on occasion a mineral water or soda) and whenever I feel that tingly or strained feeling in my glutes, which is a signal that if I don't take care of that problem, it will turn into sciatica,and I don't want to even go there, so I get my therapist to use his elbow or fist and stretch my glutes out. The tightness is gone, and then I can go about my usual body maintainence routine. I have about a medium muscle tightness...some people have more loose muscles and they have muscles that feel like jello :) but mine, even if I stretch,etc...still get tight...so you just have to stay on top of it and do what you have to do to prevent any further problems. Every body is different and I just found out what works for me and actually took my own,and other therapists advice. A foam roller is your friend and you should consider purchasing one ( I got mine for $20 at Academy- Sports and Outdoors, and it has been a life saver :) )A tennis ball or for even more direct pressure,a golf ball would do. The foam roller would be less abrasive but even the tennis ball, if sat on( along the piriformis area) and rolled around, would loosen up your muscles. I have even used a broom stick handle(it was rounded) and just leaned on it and swirled it around...but that is if you don't have anything. There is going to be pain involved when tending to these issues, but you will feel a release when and if properly worked on. I hope this clears things up for you :) Have a good day.

-Malena

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💘💋💐Saturday, 💕💋 Lucy,💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and 💖 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❤ a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💞💫💥💋Saturday, 💘💕 Olivia, 💋 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi, 👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you ❣ 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. lemon_tree:
    👉💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💖💋❣Saturday, .. ❤💋 Tina / Gracie 💋💋.... average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  12. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5🔴🌹👄Saturday, 💖 Tammy, full body, and ❤💋 milf Mary💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. ❣ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Withme_Spa:
    💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💞💋💫💥Saturday, ❣  Anna,💥💘 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞  Amy, 💋average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💘 🔋416 297-7488🔋
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  17. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  18. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  19. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  24. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  28. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  29. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  30. emjay:
    Kharghar
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  40. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  41. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  44. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  45. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  48. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back