Customer Etiquette

I agree. Why shower ? You pay the bucks and you usually have to shower afterwards in any event. I don't really think that the ladies give a shit anyway.

I think I'll give it try and see how it goes. Maybe I'll just come in with some toilet paper trailing from my ass. Just tell them that I am receiving a "fax".

Red Stilleto,

What if the photolab or photo industry made it known and perfectly acceptable for their clients to expect a free developing if they weren't satisfied. It would ease that the brunt of "confrontation" put on the client.

I don't entirely agree with the views of some people in this thread, but that doesn't mean I'm being intimidating or forceful with my views, or does it ? Just like you are sharing your views, it expands my perspective. Just because I have a certain view or try to represent a certain viewpoint, doesn't make it ultimately right. My POV on many issues has changed over the years and even flip flopped. I think people should communicate their perspective with others and if they still want to hold their original POV and prefer not to discuss it any further, then NP ... although they are wrong and I win ! : )

I'm not saying anything you don't already know though and apparently not many others really feel this is an issue worth addressing ( take the bait would ya - I was never any good at fishing ... ) Ironically, I'm on a hiatus of sorts ( just going with the flow ) so this topic doesn't really effect me anyway.

may you all go with your own stream as the river flows.

damn, I miss that crazy monkeyman.

Damn, I'm disappointed....

I thought RS and I had a thing going on.... now she's flirting with poolie

I keep trying to refrain from adding to this thread because I know that this MPA hates it. If she ever finds out who I am, she's gonna kick my ass. But I really feel strongly about this and I gotta say my piece.

In the case of MPAs, it the nature of their business that puts this personal matter as a honesty factor.

I may have different views on sessions than some people so I can see how opinions can differ.

If I opt for a TL, I expect them to be TL.
If I opt for a N, I expect them to be N.
If I opt for a Reverse, I expect them to be N and at the receiving end of the Massage.
If I opt for a BS, I expect them to be N, maybe at the receiving end of the Massage and sliding.
I don't expect high mileage, but I do expect the basics. Any changes from the norm should be my choice and not theirs.

I also have to add that the MPA in question has warned me of her period in the past BEFORE the session and yes the session was fantastic even with her panties on.

I'm really gonna get blunt now. Blood is a body fluid. I prefer not to take the chance of coming in contact with it. If a part of my body was bleeding, would an MPA want to finish a session with me? Would an MPA want me hovering over their private parts even if the wound was well bandaged and properly sealed? I doubt it. They don't know me and they don't know where I've been. The reverse is also true.
If an MPA had an STD, would you want her to keep working because she has bills to pay? Would it be right to keep this secret and continue in other imaginative ways? I know this anology is a bit extreme, but transmission of STDs through blood really is a possibility and any hobbiest should practice safe hobbying.

A session is a business transaction. Like any business transactions, the buyer should know of any circumstances that may change the quality of the product that they are getting. If there is a problem, they should be notified before the transactions starts.

I've had a few MPAs tell me that they are on their period before the session started. I opted for the BS each time and had a good session anyways, but for these sessions I was a bit more careful about my/their actions.

I remember one MPA that almost finished the session when I spotted a string sticking out. (it must have popped out during the session) I was not happy that certain parts of her body came in contact with certain parts of my body. (It didn't involve digits or daty as I refrain from these unless they specifically ask) I did not walk out feeling good about the session. I never went back to see her again. If she told me about her period before the session, we still might have had a good session.

Yes, this is a question of honesty. I really do want to know ahead of time so that I can have a choice.

Goodtime,

I think many of us are aware of the fact that there are human beings with feelings out there who read our comments. I know it's easier said than done, and I think it's something many of us learn over time, but MPAs should not take what is said on massageplanet.net too personally. No doubt they share a part of themselves like no other job, but in a way it's like being a celebrity. Granted, that possibly massageplanet.net and other review boards weren't, in all cases, an expected extension of the job.

Not everyone is going to appreciate the same physical characteristics or personality in a person. It's a fact of life. I really do empathise, and I do what I feel comfortable with in with respect to others feelings, but in the end massageplanet.net can't be responsible for the insecurities of others. That may sound harsh, but it's the bottom line. The moderation of massageplanet.net and a large percentage of posters do try to take an MPAs feelings into consideration. However there are two groups of people involved here; both client and "service provider". Where should our loyalty lie between our massageplanet.net brethren and MPAs ? Ultimately, we should be sensitive to humans in general.

Unfortunately the job by it's very nature brings into play physical objectification and in doing so the biology of humans.

I agree that harping on something is a little "high school" and I'm speaking in general terms, but in this day and age, the fact that females menstruate really shouldn't be taken as something "embarrassing". Neither should dick size come to think of it given that we are all thinking beings, right ? I mean how many people actually define themselves/others by penis size ... uuuuh ... I'm going way off here, aren't I ...

If an MPA really wants to cease all discussion abt herself on massageplanet.net she [he or heshe] can put in a request for an NRP ( no review policy ) The reality is that for many they get positive attention through review boards, either on-board or through underground communication and I'm afraid it's a case of taking the good with the bad, if they want that attention. There is a lot to be said for the insinuation that any publicity is good publicity.

I didn't mean to single out your post to make a point [if indeed I did]. I understand where you are coming from and just went on babbling ...

One of the most beatiful experiences that I ever had was with a regular indie SP of mine when I was very young and foolish, and she was on her period. We met as scheduled, and she got her period just before we met. What did we do? We drove to Centennial Park, watched the Toronto Night Lights and held hands and kissed throuighout the time we spent together. I already knew her as a dear friend. That exereience made us both closer.

Don't fight Mother nature. Love her, respect her, admire her and you will undoubtedly understand her!

I just want to say that I think we should leave the MPA in question out of the topic. I realise that there were things that needed to be cleared up, but the thread was separated for the specific purpose of focusing on the general topic and not the MPA. Unfortunately, as you all know, even when we have the best of intentions, at times, we inadvertently exasperate that which we try to defend or resolve. I realise I may have perpetuated it to a degree initially, and splitting it isn't an ultimate solution, but ...

... it's hard to balance being sensitive to the MPA's and still address relative issues which are of some value to tourists.

Red Stiletto,

You certainly seem to empathize with both sides and I don't mean to "pick apart" your analogies, but I'm not so sure they fully reflect the dynamics [which are immense, if we really wanted to get into it]

That's true if you are the kind of person who is able and in a position to go with the flow. I know you are just commenting on human nature. However, wouldn't not getting a nude when that is what you pay for equate more directly to not receiving your pictures back at all. That is, if the nude part of seeing an MPA is your primary motivation.

I agree and I have nothing but respect for Goodtime, even though, and without meaning to jump to an absolute judgment as I don't fully know the complexities of goodtime, I do feel his outlook is somewhat one sided and being the "romantic" that he is, a little bias toward women. There's nothing wrong with that; it keeps the balance as long as there is a counmassageplanet.netalance. Posters like goodtime and revolver are needed to represent that extreme from a clients POV. Oddly enough the extreme opposite POV is absent from this thread and we're left with the far left and middle ground. Where the hell are you all ??? ... you know who you are !!! ( oops I'm doing the digressing thing again.)

No doubt RS, in the end, it is that simple, however in this equation, in the end, the MPA has lost nothing and comes out even, while the client, although seemingly compensated upon his return, still missed out within that session where he received less than "normal services", yet still paid out the same amount of money. I'm taking less than "normal" to be as such in the clients mind.

Again, no doubt you are right and although I may be more primitive than some, I also appreciate various types of experiences. However, I'd venture to guess that many, although not all of those clients are in a position where they can afford to experience different forms of intimacy or even just chill out. Some tourists have to be more discriminative though and prioritize what they value most. The bottom line is that a client should be made as aware as possible, so he has a choice, no ?

Some MPA's Need major Attitude Adjustments. Perhaps a course on customer service and how to not have a total disregard for the customer. There are some good customers out here.

Agreed, but also add that many MPA's think that every man uses the wrong head when they get jacked on price or tricked within the confines of what you described as their domain.

Perhaps its not fun until you look in the mirror. Perhaps you might find the coin has 2 sides? Perhaps if you dont like the job, then leave it. Get some training, education if you desire, or use the education you already have. Look in the mirror before across the street to rant about that its the "Other" persons fault.

I think we're just having a discussion Sheiky, old bean ... you know, just like Shaky and Picky for example. I'm sure Pau ... eeerr, I mean Red Stiletto will get back to her playful jabs at you asap. : )

Rev,

If one is aware of the possible dynamics involved in seeing an MPA which you are, and particularly if you've seen the MPA several times ( lol ) then there is an almost unspoken acceptance of such "obstacles" and from your perspective you are not being deceived.

However, technically if a client asks for and pays for nude and they don't get nude they have been mislead or deceived and it's a misrepresentation of what, in fact, they will receive, no ?

Likewise, but does that make it right ? Maybe it's not practical or feasible, but ultimately as I think Red stiletto said ...

... in many cases it is the choice of the MPA and at least from my perspective, that one MPA who had the respect for me to let me know gained massive points and respect. Just for the record it was actually one of the more "enlightening" sessions I've ever had.

Why not ? We're all adults and it is a business [although with dynamics like no other]. I'd venture to guess that in many cases guys would appreciate it. It puts the client at ease and makes him feel there is an element of consideration for him as a human and in the end when everything balances out nobody would lose.

I pretty much agree with the essence of flyingdgn's view on this, aside from the STD part, which I never really thought about, yet lol

phew

Flirting with two men reminds me of a really great fantasy
I often think about!

Pool, A photo shop that could offer that type of guarantee
is a larger scaler business that could cushion a loss like that
due to the large volume of business it receives. You have
to remember the type of business and people (mpa's) that you
are dealing with. Sometimes I get the gist here on massageplanet.net that
every mpa is rich & makes all kinds of tax free dinero. That
may be true for some, but many mpa's could not afford this
option. Some mpa's have pimps who would beat them if they didn't make the same money, some mpa's support large families through their earnings, some mpa's support habits that they need to do in order to even do the massage, and yes, some hoard the money, pay no tax, collect welfare and run with the wind. The industry is just not comparable to the photo shop in a whole. I used that example to prove a point about customer service and how there are customers that do not complain about service they receive. It doesn't mean that I think they shouldn't deserve the best, it's just that this is not the industry that has the type of personnel or Quality Assurance rep's to handle the disatisfaction.

You are dealing with in some cases, young girls who have never done any other type of work, girls who see the exotic industry as just a tool, a means to an end. It is not an underground industry to you and I, but to the people who do not participate in this industry whole-heartedly have very flippant views about "customer service in a bordello"!

I would be curious to know how many customers would
stay for a massage or just a nude massage with the information
that their mpa had their period. I know Goodtime would, and maybe
another massageplanet.netie wouldn't. And that's okay. But this industry as
it stands at this moment could never create this guarantee for
customers. I think it's nice if your fav mpa tells you this,
beforehand, I've done it, but it certainly will not become an
industry standard.

You just took over this thread from GT. Great job.

That's very true. I was going to mention that in my post
but it was already getting long. But apparently, women who
gather together on a frequent basis will have their period
start to come around the same time. From what I have read,
this goes back to the "hunters & gatherer's" time in life
when humans travelled in packs. The men would eventually
find a group of women easier when they were menstruating in
a large group. I love all that animal instinct behavioural
info.

Dear Red Stiletto,

I couldn't agree more which is why I've always shied away from analogies to other industries. Maybe I've come across as too one sided and naive in my attempt to make a point. You're right, that many people do have the misconception that all MPA's bring in a ton of tax free money, but anyone who stops to think and/or has been around a while knows otherwise.

Because I got caught up in the analogy my point lost it's focus. All I was trying to get across is that, it would be an appreciated thought in many cases and that some MP [owners] or MPA's may take it into due consideration who may not have previously seen it in this light.

FWIW I've never had a problem with MPA's working while on their period. Have I been disappointed ? Of course, but most MPA's are professional enough to work around it. To be quite frank, it doesn't really bother me and it wouldn't phase the direction of the session if it were up to me, aside from the apparent increased possibility of STD transmission - dependant upon other variables. How many would still continue with a session knowing in advance; I cannot say. All I know is, I did.

I agree, it won't become an industry standard, but nothing has ever been changed by sitting back and accepting it. I think it's entirely possible that at least a segment of MPA's, dependant on their situation, could approach it this way and still maintain the same level of client

Pool, your such a deep person, deep thinker. I enjoy reading
your analytical view points. I was giving the photo shop
example, as such, an example, it's hard to give an identical
example. But you know what I mean. There are even people who
would get back half their pictures, or their pictures lost
somehow and shrug their shoulders "Darn, that's too bad" "Shit
happens". There are people who, for lack of a better word(s),
don't stick up for themselves. They don't defend their right
as a consumer. The thought of demanding satisfaction from
the photo shop due to the lost pictures is a tactic that they
do not participate in. They are complacent in society. I just don't believe in convincing/forcing anybody to accept those views. As flyingdgn said. He did not see that mpa again. She did not give him the option of deciding whether to have that massage due to her circumstances. It was his choice. It was her choice. As the consumer, it's his right.

It's like those lobbists with fur. If someone doesn't like fur, don't f**king wear fur. Period. Do not throw paint and set fire
to people who wear fur. It's nobody's business if you choose
to wear dead animals on your body. People always try to stop
things from happening to make themselves feel better and
have everyone think like they do. If you feel a certain way
about a certain issue, demand that for yourself, because it's
the only person your responsible for.

Red Stiletto,

I'm glad you are able to decipher it actually, coz in my mind it all just seems like confusion and there's no absolute conclusion ...

OK, I'm gonna reply right away, because I wrote the three previous posts in-between my Jane Fonda work out, dinner/shower and exfoliating/ moisturising, which gave me time to think, so hopefully this will spare you somewhat : )

I realise analogies are really hard to draw accurately and I really suck with them myself. I think we may have a slightly different outlook on life or I'm just not translating your analogies accurately to your point.

In your first analogy, just because those people are complacent does that mean we should take advantage of them ? To take it in a slightly different direction, there are people who although they seem to be complacent have actually just adapted, because they don't feel comfortable in an assertive role. In other words, they justify letting people walk all over them when in fact they would appreciate some respect. Everyone deserves respect regardless of whether they are apathetic, demure etc or not, no ?

I don't really agree that we are only responsible for ourselves and without meaning to put words in your mouth or make assumptions, I don't think you really would agree with that in all cases either.

In order to relate to the analogy of wearing fur [and without getting into that], the only way I can truly empathise is to put it into the context of "pro life" activists. In either case, physically aggressive action toward those who believe what they are doing is morally acceptable, based on their individual values, is counterproductive and annoying. I don't think, that is to say, they shouldn't aggressively stand up for what they believe in. I mean, where would we all be if we only kept a look out for ourselves. Well, society as we know it would be thrown out of balance, so who really knows. In the end things always align toward the "greater good", or so they should ... not always ... Nazi Germany and come to think of it, a ton of other examples... I suppose it depends on what point you define as the conclusion ..... way off topic, huh

How does this all fit into the original topic. Good fuckin question ... heheh .... uuuh ... obviously the way things have transpired between client and MPA is allowed by "the consumer" or accepted by the whole. Does that mean it's the best approach or that there isn't room for improvement. Sure, we can decide in the end whether to return, but wouldn't it be nice, if, upon a first session, we could change that path and dependant on our reaction to such candour, either end up seeing that MPA again, or immediately choosing another. I'm sure there are clients out there who would appreciate [and aren't as ... ahem .. "vocal" as myself in the context of massageplanet.net] that extra bit of consideration and recognition, especially if they have low self esteem or just aren't given that special attention.

It certainly would be better than having to hold it in and then let it out on massageplanet.net where they feel more at ease doing so, no ?

What abt the student [just as an example] who saves up for that one massage per month [or every 2, 6, 12 etc ] who has done all his massageplanet.net homework, so to speak, and through no fault of his own it just so happens, in regards to his ultimate fantasy, she is "out of commission" ...

I can only surmise from my perspective, because although I may be aware of some of the dynamics of a woman/MPA I can never actually become a woman/MPA : (

update : I had no idea it was that long ... the post, that is ...sorry

Decided to step back, compose my thoughts. Since Flyingdgn, Pool and RS been expressive on this, decided to see where things will go. I haven't thought things thru but like Flyingdgn said, probably regret posting but as long as I'm not hurting anyone what the hell.

FromToronto2, so true many MPAs and customers need better attitude, no doubt about it. MPAs need to keep in mind good customer service, as it is hard earn $ from us.

I am generous toward the Service industry, in general, I know many in service related work, not necessary MPs, depend on $ to make ends meet. I'm not independently wealth like certain B-chain supporter. For me, MP sessions are mini-holidays, I'm a tourist by nature. Pool, not strictly D tourist, any more. I see your show is on tomorrow night 10pm.

When I'm in a good mood, I cut people slack if thing aren't perfect. Since I'm not perfect, I don't expect others to be. If its minor, I may give them chances to redeem themself, whether in MP or outside, given everyone has off day. However, if I'm not satisfied, I will voice my opinion.
I may sound one sided here, just because sometimes massageplanet.net sounds more like customer complain box with bashing and few MPA voice their opinion, when they do its consider shill or not taken seriously. It difficult for girls to know to improve, if guys don't express their displeasure during session, but wait till they get home and turn on the computer.

I know some been worried that I am over the edge. I can assume everyone, Goodtime may not be 100%, but I'm sound, thinking with my head not the heart. GT have expanded his horizon beyond MP scene, for that matter travelled far and wide for fuller picture of life.

I wasn't blaming the guys. Just didn't want the rant to get out of hand. I too complain too much at times.

On massageplanet.net, I sided with the ladies, as opinions tend to be favour clients. Many don't realize customer X may be a jerk during session and use massageplanet.net to bash MPA afterward as he didn't get the mileage he wanted. This post was not one of those case.

If everyone can be objective when doing review and don't automatically assume MPA is to blame. There may be other reasons or factors, we aren't awared of. In fact, Goodtime may be harsher critic of MPA than most here.

There are few MPAs would love nothing more than to take a bite out of my arm, boot in the knee, or spike Goodtime with their heels, next time Goodtime visits their spa.

When things aren't right, whether with me or other customers, if it affects biz, I let the offending MPA know. I don't always hold back. Better customer service in the long run translate to repeat client and more $ for the MPA. Whether its their wardrobe or attire not up to snub, or more personal details, if it affects the session, I let them know. I'm sure Fang is picturing the show Queer eyes or passionate guys right now. Been occasions, with lousey timing on my part, it was be view as an attack on my part, coming from me, while their guards were down, even if it was constructive criticism. :eek: I

My point is to keep the feedback constructive, if possible objective, since many have expressed MPA is a job and comments here are job review.

Now the thing about mirrors, funny how many ladies like to look at themselves during session, the exhibitionist in us?

Time to spread some love:
http://www.jgirls.net/pics/pros1/aika/03.jpg
(my MPA after our session...)

RS, your love is in your PM, pic of Goodtime enroute. Now 3 men and RS.

I hear ya Pool. It's extremely difficult for me to explain
exactly what I mean through type. I talk with my hands. Pun intended. He He, Had to laugh at my own joke.

I agree with the complacency part. Yes, people deserve their
respect even though they may not be able to assert themselves.
I have been involved in customer service for a long time, before
massage, in a variety of fields. I, like many massageplanet.netites, expect
good customer service. My point stopped at the customer accepting
the fate with the pictures. He made his decision. My self personally, would have offered him a free developing on his next
set, apologized profusely and assured him it wouldn't happen again. But that's the difference between good customer service
and poor customer service. When the worker shruggs and says "Sorry....uh...I can..uh..call my...uh...oh I don't know..
could you come back tommorow?" Just as an mpa would say:
"Sorry, it's that time of the month for me, how would you like
to proceed?" Unfortunately, because of the perception of the
business by some mpa's, this is not offered. If I was a client
and the whole period business bothered me, I would ask the mpa
before the session, politely, if it was her time of the month.
I think it would be easier that way.

I still stand-by the fur issue, lobby all you want about what
you care about, but don't force/intimidate your views on someone
who does not share those same views. I don't wear fur personally,
and I think it's cruel, but I would never tell that to a fur
wearer, but I respect the people who would try to show the
negative effects of the fur industry, through literature,
through information seminars, websites. But not with abusive
tactics as I mentioned earlier.

Oh Poolie, I guess we could ramble for infinity!

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100❣Sunday, ❣💋Vivian, 💋💋tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. 💥💞📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. lemon_tree:
    💞💫 at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201❣💖💯💥Sunday, ❣❤ New, 💋curvy body, outgoing and friendly, soft hands, can relax you and make all good. 💞 Lisa, small build, smooth white skin, comfortable treatment, very friendly 💋 📞647 348-2899📞
  3. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💋💐Sunday, ☺💘 Michelle💋💥 for traditional style treatment and good service, nicely toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  5. AliceSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴: 3 Hot Girls today at Alice Spa: EVA, Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (4pm to 9pm today): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k, all services that u like!
  6. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE . 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  7. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Nancy💕 Vietnamese BBBJ/CIM Queen Natural D+ Cups ☎️647-446-0886
  9. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL.[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Mia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Suki. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills SUKI is a sexy lady, short with big boobs, medium massage & nice services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  12. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Rebecca🌸Karla🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ELLA & CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  14. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5💋💯💢Sunday, 💢❤Yoyo,💋 small curvy body and pretty, energetic and flirty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+ 💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  17. Withme_Spa:
    💘💥at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💞💯💋Sunday, ❣❤ Emily, 💋💋nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man ❣💋 Victoria, 💞beautiful Japanese lady with an erotic touch for excellent treatment 💋 Angela, 💞slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  18. See You Health Center:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer She is very excited to serve customers 🥑 Lin💕 Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM Provides Excellent Service
With Fun Personality ☎ 416-988-2950
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautif
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Ivy 30’s with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tina💋Mia💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 👍👍👍👍👍Body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366New girl Luna and Jessica joined. She can provide very good massage and sexy touch. She knows how to take instruction and please a man👍👍👍Jessica😘 can provide deep Thai massage. Earlobe kiss💋She looks like an ordinary girl but has a round and beautiful ass. The hot body slide is her unique asset to attract men👍👍👍😜😜😜Come see her today. Feel free to walk in or make an appointment at any time.
  23. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  24. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  28. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  29. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  31. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  34. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  35. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  37. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  41. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  42. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  43. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  44. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  48. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  49. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  50. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator