Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review Daisy, Tina, Valerie and Yara - Club Dynasty Executive Summary

Maninblack

Reaction score
Thought I’d bless everyone with a little Christmas gift as it seems as though most Club Dynasty clients are unaware or reluctant to post on this website.

Summary: If you are not familiar with CD, they are a high-end luxury-esque spa that doesn’t provide anything beyond a hj. However, they do have a sauna, steam room and lounge area for their clients to enjoy. One neat aspect is they managed to minimize the stigma that a typical erotic spa has around it and I think that’s a key factor in their success, along with their end-to-end excellent client service. In short, if you want to be pampered and have some money to spend, you are their target audience.

I fit this criteria as I like great service and prefer to use the amenities, but for those looking for more than just a hj, I’d look elsewhere.

Structure of massage: 30ish minutes on a massage followed by 10-15min on sensual aspect + HE.

Cost: $170 for HE + $40-80 for top off —> everything but panties off and touching allowed.

I’m going to take a different approach and keep it very brief. If there’s an appetite for a longer version, I’m happy to do so.

Daisy
Target audience: Someone who is looking for an adequate to good massage, and is interested in creating a custom aspect of the sensuality portion. I think she excels here and if that’s what you are into, go for it.

Pros: Super cute, very sweet, highly sociable, sexual (into bdsm) and open-minded.

Tina
Target audience: Strong massage in favour of the sensuality portion of it. In my experience, the comments she makes don’t seem authentic (ex. “Omg, you are so big, I don’t think it’ll fit…”). She does this to work you up and feed your ego, but I didn’t enjoy it personally.

Pros: Strong massage and kind individual.

Valerie
Target audience: Someone who wants a very sensual experience and couldn’t care less about the massage quality. She’s very strict with following the rules, but within those limits, she’ll give you an excellent experience and finish.

Pros: very sweet, extremely sensual, easy to converse with and fairly open-minded.

Yara
Target audience: Someone who wants/likes to be dominated and is looking for a highly-skilled massage. She too goes above and beyond to give you a great experience, but totally takes the reign of how the whole session goes.

Pros: By far the best on the massage aspect, extremely confident, assertive-sexual (I.e. “rub me here”, “grab me there”, “squeeze me now”) and no filter (this could be a con for some).

That’s all for now. Looking forward to hearing your experiences with these attendants or others!

I am fine with a HJ finish. Kissing is allowed right? And licking her breasts? No DATY because the panties stay on? Or do some girls still take it off?
No kissing or daty in my experience, but might be a ymmv sort of thing. I heard some girls take their panties off though

No kissing or daty in my experience, but might be a ymmv sort of thing. I heard some girls take their panties off though
None of them take their panties off without paying. I don’t know if all girls will but for the ones I have been with, all of them will take top and panties off for $80

For Yara I'd soft disagree with the someone who wants to be dominated part. She kind of keys off your energy. If you're hesitant, she's more likely to be dominant, but if you are a bit more outgoing, she'll be a bit more submissive, but it an aggressive kind of submissive, hence the soft disagree.

Also in general, it matters whether you're a repeat customer. As they get more comfortable with you, and more importantly know you'll keep coming back, they tend to relax a bit more. But that's also on a girl by girl, customer by customer basis. You can usually get a sense of whether that's possible in one or two sessions(I've usually figured it out in one. Not because I'm a genius but it's kinda obvious, usually).

For Yara I'd soft disagree with the someone who wants to be dominated part. She kind of keys off your energy. If you're hesitant, she's more likely to be dominant, but if you are a bit more outgoing, she'll be a bit more submissive, but it an aggressive kind of submissive, hence the soft disagree.

Also in general, it matters whether you're a repeat customer. As they get more comfortable with you, and more importantly know you'll keep coming back, they tend to relax a bit more. But that's also on a girl by girl, customer by customer basis. You can usually get a sense of whether that's possible in one or two sessions(I've usually figured it out in one. Not because I'm a genius but it's kinda obvious, usually).
That’s a fair point! I’ve only seen these girls once for the most part, so I agree that the experience can change after repeat sessions. I’m pretty outgoing, but still had that type of session with Yara. Nonetheless, a different personal vibe will likely play a part in a different type of session being given by the masseuses.

I also find masseuses ease up when they know you will be opting in for a tip. Might differ for others, but that’s my experience.

Tina
Target audience: Strong massage in favour of the sensuality portion of it. In my experience, the comments she makes don’t seem authentic (ex. “Omg, you are so big, I don’t think it’ll fit…”). She does this to work you up and feed your ego, but I didn’t enjoy it personally.

Pros: Strong massage and kind individual.
This comment caught me off guard. Fit? If there is no penetration, why would she talk about where it won’t fit? Theres three holes it might not fit in, but two hands its definitely gonna fit in!

This comment caught me off guard. Fit? If there is no penetration, why would she talk about where it won’t fit? Theres three holes it might not fit in, but two hands its definitely gonna fit in!
LOL! That was exactly my thought when I heard the comment. I think it might’ve just been her shtick to get someone going, but never repeated so can’t say for sure.

LOL! That was exactly my thought when I heard the comment. I think it might’ve just been her shtick to get someone going, but never repeated so can’t say for sure.
So she really said this? Wow. I hate it when a girl reminds me I can’t penetrate her. Can’t we just pretend for a bit longer?

yeah it was fucking ridiculous. and the thing is she didnt even tell me until the "release" part , she acted all friendly , that was one of my worst massage experiences ever.
Gloves?! Wtf! That’s terrible my dude. I hope you got a refund or something because that’s not implied in the service you are paying for, especially at CDs rates.

EDIT/UPDATE April 30 BLOCKED FROM SEEING DAISY and CD basically banned me due to my completely factual reviews calling out the BS .)

I was so mad I went 5+ hours at the gym yesterday like a beast lol... but then I lost sleep as I realized just getting the $150 back isn't worth taking down my review as I was screwed well beyond that as explained below.

Code:
I will take down this post and not proceed to put it all over some places... promptly if EITHER
A) $0 and Daisy gives a full phone apology and we talk things thru so I know why she was so mad and unforgiving even after my apology gifts & letter etc...  ... and a detailed AF one so 20 minutes minimum lol.... might want to hire an expert to help her write that.. because I ain't accepting no half-ass apology either and she probably lacks the capacity to see her own wrongdoing I forgave her for multiple shady actions in terms of asking for excessive tips ($380), some of which violated CD policy btw, but forgive me is a no eh, what a great character. The fact she didnt accept my apology shows how lowly she truly saw me & ungrateful of a person. Conflict resolution is a skill, you can't just run away from your problems... I mean you can try.

B) I get $180+$150 + $100 for the gloves BS session(giving an $80 discount lol) = $430 the $150 "apology gesture" back , and for the shiity passive aggresive session where she barely looked at me in revenge for my online post treated me like trash. In fact her attitude was so bad to me about the review during the session that I refused to take the "upgrades" ..  plus I let her take a phone call from her insurance company for like ~5 minutes and god knows if she extended the session to compensate.. probably not given how mad she was at me probably gave me some BS.
C) I get unblocked and Daisy and me talk things thru and she is willing to see me again
D) Daisy is very money oriented clearly, so let me know how much money she demands for her forgiveness and unblock to see her again would $500 work,, because clearly chocolates, flowers, and a 7-page apology letter, and an apology card isn't enough to forgive someone for a bad review that was FULLY JUSTIFIED based on your DISRESPECTFUL actions... you heard the saying "what goes around comes around"? or Karma? You screwed me and ruined my Valentines day, what did you think was gonna happen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well last I checked I'm blocked from seeing Daisy, despite a $150 tip as apology, plus a THOROUGH apology letter/card , chocolates & flowers and a more positive review... really shows how little I meant to her if a bad review that was made TEMPORARILY in anger due to her actions she is bitter about that so be it, ... plus CD giving me the run around for a good week.

This is 100% factual btw. This isn't talking behind her back, go ahead and share with her.. I would say this to her face .. but I would have been kinder and tried to patch things up if anything... but I'm GHOSTED like okay you see me that low, bet. I don't take kindly to ghosting and injustice especially from someone I was so kind too.
Pretty sure it shows how well her REGULARS ARE VALUED if she can't forgive me for a horrible review after the shit she pulled on Valentine's day to her REGULAR, especially after leaving a glowing review & grand gesture apology(flowers, chocolate, apology card & letteR). You really think your other clients going to go as far as I did to brighten your day, probably gave you some of your most entertaining sessions too.

1)after she does me dirty, I write a bad review, and apologize ... and still blocked. she still doesnt grasp why I had a legitimate reason to be mad and write a poor review,
to protect other "victims" (aka THE BROS) of the "bait-and-switch" Gloves HELL. Which FYI the last time I saw her the release wasn't with gloves.. then I get blocked LOL... anyways TIP: BEFORE BOOKING OR AT THE LEAST BEFORE STARTING A SESSION WITH HER ASK IF THE RELEASE IS WITH GLOVES.. IF SO, you can request a refund if not comfortable. You see how ridiculous that is the fact you even would have to ask about gloves? Like for once in your life think about someone aside from yourself and put yourself in a CLIENTS SHOES FFS , but right she is FULLY BOOKED so her REGULAR doesnt mean shit tons of other ATM machines aka clients for her. Just throw away any connection, and all about the money, guess I was right all along.

2)
WHY I WAS SO MAD and LOWKEY JUSTIFIED AFTER HER VALENTINES DAY "SWITCH UP" to GLOVES WITHOUT INFORMING IN ADVANCE HER REGULAR.
I'm sick of trying to reach her and explain things. I'm going to leave this part up unless I get unblocked... as my last explanation of WHY I "DID HER DIRTY" with that review. women definitely take accountability for their actions lol(sarcasm btw)... I'm guessing she still doesnt grasp how she wronged me, or too much of an EGO on her high-horse of being FULLY BOOKED that she doesnt care about her REGULAR client anymore.

IN SUMMARY: Why I was MAD and VERY JUSTIFIED to a certain extent in my earlier bad review... if I were a masseuse who pulled what she did [ POV: You are a regular client... but she STARTS THE SESSION ON VALENTINES DAY BTW CALLS ME HER "VALENTINE" WITHOUT INFORMING OF GLOVES release, TAKING TIPS FOR UPGRADE WITHOUT INFORMING OF GLOVES RELEASE] I would GLADLY accept a shitty review. Like be STRAIGHT UP & HONEST WITH YOUR CLIENTS if you going to give them a DEGRADATION OF SERVICE. In fact, a discount for that session would be warranted, but no you wanted to take my money for the upgrade before you ruin the mood and talk about gloves eh? shady af.

For the record , the last time I saw her the release with without gloves though she claimed it was because there are no gloves in the room. So YMMV? But realistically I think for the amount she hates me, pretty sure I was one of the last "victims" of the gloves from hell who saved all the bros. Like what MAN IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WANTS A RELEASE WITH GLOVES it felt so degrading and cruel , especially on VALENTINES DAY. And to add salt to the wound she said "I wish you got me something for valentines" LOL right so I get the "gift" of a GLOVES SWITCH-UP without even knowing in advance, and she gets a gift.. yeah that makes sense.

3)I would have taken down the review pretty quick if I heard from her or CD promptly especially after something so "BAIT-AND-SWITCH" SCAM LIKE, instead of having to reach out day after day for an update and hearing nothing... like if a manager is busy.. well run the business proper... there should be another manager with authority to give refund or whatever gesture to make things right. On top of that phone upgrades were supposedly a reason I couldnt even talk and tell them my issues causing further delays.. which dragged on for weeks.. where anyone reasonable would call from your personal mobile or get a temporary company mobile plan for a month if you have to , instead of justifying the delays.

To be clear, aside from this ONE-OFF the management (&staff) at CD is FAR SUPERIOR to any other place, resolving all issues I had .. except for this one where they rather have me blocked then patch things up with Daisy, its really not that deep if the communication lines were open, like Daisy screwed me over with some random gloves BS and ruined valentines day for me , and then I'm the one who has to apologize for my review while she recognize 0 wrong doing .. yeah not gonna let that slide.

Last edited:
Bro, this is too much. Read everything you wrote. If one person or experience is making you this upset, this hobby isn’t for you. Sometimes things don’t go the way you want. That is part of it.

You need to learn how to let things go and move on. This reaction is way over the top.

Bro, this is too much. Read everything you wrote. If one person or experience is making you this upset, this hobby isn’t for you. Sometimes things don’t go the way you want. That is part of it.

You need to learn how to let things go and move on. This reaction is way over the top.
Fair enough you are entitled to your opinion but hey im happy to leave this up otherwise. You know a simple conversation could have resolved this. But somebody decided to have an ego. I'm sure you wouldn't like it if your masseusse randomly switched up and took your money for tips only to give a glove release. If you about that then good on you. But that's disrespect in my book not telling in advance.

Plus all this bs that while I was going thru some issues that at the least are enough to make someone feel dead inside. Maybe not as life altering as cancer or HIV, but I got doctors appointments every 2 weeks.

I may have wrote a bad review but I tried to reconcile only to get ghosted and blocked so fair enough.

And don't worry despite being picky af I will eventually find another provider , lol it may take months since I'm only into fit younger brown masseuses.

Maybe she should let things go and forgive how about that. Go take the woman's side and be her favorite client bro.. white knighting huh how cute.

Hmm dude you come across as the obsessed stalker type of personality. I can see why the spa would have concerns
Lol not quite. Like I said that tool is for their own proactive protection. And she doxxed herself anyways she took a phone call where her insurance company said her real name anyways. Not like i care

I'm not obsessed I've seen plenty of other masseuses and took a break seeing her for weeks before. I only wrote a lot because clearly every time I try to explain she called it out as an excuse. And apparently can only see the bad in people.

But hey cute of you to assume. If you were wronged in this way you'd really brush it off huh. Keep the hate coming I've handled 20 vs 1 tons of times. Love how nobody can out themself in my shoes

Lol not quite. Like I said that tool is for their own proactive protection. And she doxxed herself anyways she took a phone call where her insurance company said her real name anyways. Not like i care

I'm not obsessed I've seen plenty of other masseuses and took a break seeing her for weeks before. I only wrote a lot because clearly every time I try to explain she called it out as an excuse. And apparently can only see the bad in people.

But hey cute of you to assume. If you were wronged in this way you'd really brush it off huh. Keep the hate coming I've handled 20 vs 1 tons of times. Love how nobody can out themself in my shoes
I stand by my opinion of you. I’d steer clear of you if I were her or the establishment as well.

Take the L and move on like a real man.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 2nd , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 SANDY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 SANDY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. arhsh:
    Mei Burlington schedule
  4. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  6. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: AMY & MICHELLE. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ AMY is a young Chinese lady, 5’4” and 120Lbs witn 40DD melons. Amy can ensure your total satisfaction. LULU (Starting at 2pm) is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. Michael0007:
    Suki Spa
  8. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl today &Good service Cuban girl (Mimi)and Asian girl Yuki in Thursday
  13. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  14. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Yoyo with 36DD , pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  15. hiyamickey:
    6 young petite girls working at Reynaella wellness, Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: [ EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady,5’7"
  19. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    Sexy Japanese Chanel and Sassy Jennifer will fulfill you needs to today @ SPARKLING SPA ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 No Spa like us anywhere near us
  21. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  22. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  23. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda, Sherry, & Tracy(to 8pm). After 8pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  24. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A YOUNG AND PETITE VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5', THAT IS VERY FUN AND FRIENDLY, SHE IS OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, 5'2, LONG BLACK HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  25. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  26. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Kelly & Kiki. Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴 3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4
  27. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  28. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 1st , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 DAISY 🌹🆕 NAT 🌹 ERICA 🌹LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 RICA & 🆕TINA & ERICA ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰ 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6, Unionville Markham ✰
  30. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 4 hot brown girls today 🌸 KIRAN, ASHA, AMANDA, MALAY, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  31. Sparkling Spa:
    MUI CALIENTE S LAST DAY OF THE SPECIAL!!!! MENTION ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  33. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting
  34. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇻🇳 Mika 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇮🇳 Sonia from India 🇸🇬 Nancy from Singapore 🇭🇰 JoJo HongKong 🇯🇵 Tracy Japanese 🇲🇾 Linda Japanese 🇻🇳 Mimi 19Yrs Vietnamese 🇨🇳Kelly (New) is Chinese ꧁༺ PINK FLOWER SPA ༻꧂ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ XIN CHÀO QUÝ KHÁCH
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹❤️5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke 🌹🌹🌹🌹every day three girls 😘😘😘New girl Lucy sexy body and Cici and Helen Deep Tissue Massage table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘👍
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Mia and young cute open mind Ivy with curve body, pretty GFE Lina 34DD and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  38. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  39. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, TIANA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure.
  42. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services.
  43. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Linda & Molly. After 9pm: Sonia Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Molly is a petite young Asian sweetheart
  44. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Eva & Helen. Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts, which will make you drool and fall in love!
  48. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A YOUNG TALL AND SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, LONG BLACK HAIR AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 DAISY; A PETITE AND CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, PAOLA, AMANDA, MALAY, AAVI, SANA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back