debacle at Star with Sandra et al.

You set a good example of respect towards your fellow massageplanet.netites. I take it I should take some lessons from you on class and maturity, so that I can call these girls a-holes instead?

I never thought i would say this
Sheik I agree with you
This bonehead does not deserve an appointment
SDC

Scrooge,

Smarten up before you make yourself into a bigger idiot than you are. Theres been times when I've gone to a mp, booked a room with one lady and at the last minute asked if another one could join us. Others have done this as well.

It was a freaking suggestion as to what may have happened but as it turns out it appears that maybe she didnt want to see you after meeting you because she figured out you were an asshole.

Maybe it wasnt even 9:30 when you walked it, maybe it was 9:45, theres so many freaking variables here. But one thing is glaringly obvious, you show no respect towards the ladies and have not done so since your first post in this thread. Now, I've been calling you an idiot and its making you mad, good, now maybe you will understand why the ladies didnt want to see you the other night.

Grow the fuck up and get a life.

A few weeks ago I booked an appt @ Star with Shanti, and upon my arrival she met me at the door to explain very nicely that she was double booked. Shanti offered me two choices:

1.) a session with Serena who was available immediately.

2.) come back in 30 minutes.

She was sincere in her apology, and I decided to wait the 30 minutes at Chapters drinking a latte and reading magazines.

Unfortunately these things happen Scrooge and we simply have to shrug our shoulders....

The only thing I'll say RESPECTFULLY is in your anger you've come across like a misogynist. Who knows what REALLY happened after you walked down the stairs, but the ladies I've met at the BChain are neither stupid nor airheads...

Perhaps you'll feel better tomorrow.

I would like to know, what is it that your trying accomplish by starting this thread...Did you have hidden agenda to prevent people from seeing Sandra because she rejected you. Also kinda hard to really take your side in this matter specially since you initially made an error with the title decable at Lexa...I personally don't blame the girls for wanting to leave at 10pm, if they were lying about the appointment so what? would you have taking it better if they told you it's past certain time and we're no longer taking customers. They do watch the camera when you first walk in, they know what type of customer you are...

Last week I had appointment with Felicity but I was their early and was ready for my massage when the person that booked the appointment at that time showed up. I didn't whine and bitch just went to another available Mpa

To be honest I have had many occasions at the Bchain that many would say were not favourable. Sometimes I make a quick mention in a review and oft times not.

Here is the list:

1) Made an appt in the early afternoon on a Sunday for later in the evening at Lexa. When I arrived the place had closed early. I waited for 20 minutes and called the number from outside. This was early on and later I found out that when the Red Neon sign is off they are closed.

2) Being double booked on a couple of occasions.

3) Drove to Star for an appointment with Victoria and found out that my appt did not even exist and she was booked for the rest of her shift.

4) Same MPA that I booked at Star and Lexa and she went home early, I had called less than an hour before and made the appointment. Two different occasions, two different MP, same MPA and the same outcome.

5) I arrived early for an appt and was told the wait was 5-10 minutes, it ended up being 20 minutes past my appointment time.

And the finale ...

6) Arrived at 9:20pm at Star and waited in that room. A couple of minutes later I hear more than 2 voices outside that door clear as day instructing the receptionist to send me off so that they can go home early. The kicker is that 5 minutes earlier I called and the receptionist said that all the MPA on shift were all available now, I was parked with a clear view of the door and decided to finish my smoke before I headed in. When she opened the door to peak her head out to tell me they were closed, I knew the other MPAs were hiding in the background, when she finished I told her that next time the other ladies shouldn't speak as loud as I could hear everything they said. I raised my voice when I said it and you could hear some shuffling and muffled voices from the "hidden" ones. The look on the receptionists face was worth it.

On average this happens each month based on 4 to 8 visits monthly. Not a stellar track record to say the least and Star is in the lead when it comes to blunders. I am not taking sides, all I am saying is that every MP has their fair share of blunders. I keep going back because quite frankly overall the service that the MPAs provide is very good. Who said hobbying was easy?

On another note what RS said was very important and it is important to see the womans point of view and she has done a great job.

With that, almost every bad experience that I have had I have mentioned to the ladies there in a civilized manner, some of these have been relayed to the owner and I am sure that actions were taken. I am pretty sure that the owner and some of the Bgirls have read this thread and will probably get down to the bottom of this sooner or later.

VBB

A ladie's perspective is often much needed in these forums. Nicely put!

I'm pretty much in agreement with Rockyroad. Guaranteed, she was originally
turned down at the door for her session with Scrooge, and was somewhat hurt
and offended that your first look at her triggered a "not interested" decision. In an
mpa's mind it goes something like this, "I'm not good enough for him" or "He finds
me unattractive". Then on second thought after leaving, the client decides to stay
with you. Any interest the mpa had at giving you a nice sensual pleasing session is
pretty much shot to hell, because she is now feeling like a "last minute desperate
option that "will have to do" for the client. An mpa wants her client to be enthralled by her looks, not a "she will have to do for now" mpa. Other mpa's may not care
if you came back 5 min. to close after rejection, they will take your money regardless.
Some mpa's are a little more sensitive and the work is more of a "I'm flattered you find me attractive at first sight and are dying to see me." All women love to
feel like they are the exact girl the client was looking for and he wouldn't hesitate
a second to see her.

I'm sure if this would have happened in the a.m. or early p.m the situation might
have been different. But by the end of the day, after god knows how many
bad, horrible, or difficult sessions that she has had, another additional negative
feeling about herself, may not be what she needs at the end of her day.
Technically, all mpa's are sub-contractors and self-employed operators. This is
not a communist country, and every employee in any job has the right to turn-down
any contract. However, because this industry has no regulations, rights, or
protection, often an mpa who continually turns down clients is eventually fired.
Many manicurists also turn down clients who's feet or hands, or general
disposition is rude. Sometimes, money has nothing to do with it.

As clients, maybe it is not always understood how that can feel. It's like the last
kid picked for the baseball team, or, the date that was to start at 7:00 who cancelled
then called back after considering his options, and called back to set up the date
again. I know this is a service industry, but no matter what, it is first and foremost,
for many mpa's and sp's, a matter of being treated with respect. The ball is in
their court, and you are a wise hobbier, with the best sessions when you learn
that this essential service provider relationship should be followed. And yes, alot
of it also has to do with the income factor. When you don't make alot of money
in a service industry (any kind), you go above and beyond, even when you don't want
to. But the service provider who is raking in the dough, need not see people who
give them a feelings of inadequacy. They may not be the have the best business sense, but it's their life and their business. And hats off to the providers (any industry)
who give each and every customer (whether they like them or not) the exact same
service to every client. That's a strong business sense and a route to success!

I just thought I would shed some light on what might have happened, but we
really don't know all the details, so speculation in this case, is futile. But from
behind the doors of many of the exact same situations, I have found this to be
the reason, after a client walks away and then returns. When there is no mgmt.
around, there is nobody to police the situation, but again, I feel an mpa should
have the right to decline sessions for good reason: ie: previous bad experience with
the same client, or a dangerous last session, or a client that has stalking qualities etc..
I can understand both sides, but I don't think "the change the mind client" should
qualify for this treatment. But again, we only know 1 side of the story. It could
of been totally different than what we are being told.

Red Stiletto your post should be a Sticky. I've always thought it ironic that guys want the personal, human touch yet often complain that the provider's not as predictably reliable as a machine. This is not an industry, it's a craft, and with the desired accomplishments we must expect some less-desireable personal behaviours. And we'll politely and considerately review them, of course.

RS: This was partly the reason I decided to wait for Shanti rather than go with Serena in the scenario I mentioned earlier. I've had fun sessions with Serena, but was in the mood to see Shanti and didn't want Serena to feel like a "second choice."

To be honest I really do NOT like going to a spa if two girls I've repeated with are working the same shift.

I guess it's a "respect" thing on my part

You might as well of said that these girls were assholes. My problem with your review was not that you were pissed off that you were turned away, it was how angry and violent your post was. Repeating over and over again how stupid they were and how they were boneheads and airheads is concerning. Guys like you who get pleasure out of calling women names make me sick, how do we know that one day you aren't going to get really mad and instead of verbally abusing a woman you aren't going to hit her or rape her? I don't know how you have the balls to defend yourself. You need some anger management classes asap.

Nice comments that you just deleted Scrooge. You've just proven to me that I was right all along about you.

You can't be serious...or you seriously need a psychiatrist/psychologist yourself.

Fabricating such extreme accusations from evidence that just does not meet even the most meagre equivalence is sad. None of these things have happened..these are your fantasies RR. The "violence", "pleasure in calling women names", "hit her", "rape her", are products of your mind. No one put them there - these are the play things of your thoughts.

For you 2 plus 2 seems to equal 87. That's fine. That's how you work.
Just don't kid yourself about where they come from. And don't project them on to someone else.

There is no hidden agenda. The purpose of this post is to let everyone know that a problem, namely rejection of clients between 9 and 10pm, still exists at this chain, and more importantly, it provides management to rectify this problem. Other MPAs at this chain do this, and it so happens that Sandra was the guilty one this time.

If I really wanted to prevent people from seeing Sandra, I would have been the first one to post a (fake) bad review of her.

This is a very different, yet an additional, problem from a more common problem, namely the Bgirls taking walk-ins when someone else had already called ahead to book an appointment (and/or the appointment shows up 5 minutes late).

In this thread, I have not asked for any compensation/apology. To her credit, Ginger has voluntarily proposed a solution. Thanks for that, Ginger.

Those of you who keep making up possible detailed scenarios when you were not there and they contradict the eyewitness - that's called fantasy.

Those of you who keep making up possible detailed scenarios and believe them,when you were not there and they contradict the eyewitness, that's called delusional.

If anyone had one shred of evidence to contradict Scrooge, I have not read it. There is not a single person who was there who had offered any further evidence. If anyone (read vocal opponents) had any evidence we would have heard it by now rather than the loopy hissy fits in this thread.

The only people who are vehemently opposed are those who were not there, but somehow have no trouble literally inventing fictitious events to contradict Scrooge. And they get angry when their fantasies are not accepted as fact by the eyewitness. I guess that's the downside of a fragile ego.

Scrooge's post is most welcome. He was irritated and pissed off. For those of you who don't like it. Get over it.

VBB pretty well confirmed the problem as well.

Well, thank you, Gryfin - who almost literally read my mind and re-posted the thread I deleted.

So there you go, RR. Going by your analogy, you calling another massageplanet.netite an asshole properly makes you a murderer. So, you, too, have an anger management problem. Speak for yourself, you hypocrite.

Talk about overreacting. The guy is calling them boneheads because he feels he was ignored and treated poorly by these girls. People often call others names when they get upset.

Rockyroad, have you ever gotten angry at someone and called them a name? Does that mean you take pleasure in calling people names and are likely one day to get really mad and rape them? Do you see how idiotic that sounds?

Scrooge, stick with spa's like IT and HFH.

PS Just to piss people off, here's a link to HFH and IT.

www.4u2touch.com
www.handsfromheaven.ca

I'm wondering why this thread hasn't been closed yet.

Sheik........pour qoi, mon ami?

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese student girl Hannah, Hatti , Jenny, Cici, Lulu, Pinky, @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @❤️❤️ Spanish ❤️Japanese❤️ Korean👍 girls working Markham ❤️no rush ☀️good services ☎️416-669-8508 calling more information
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & MAGGIE. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  8. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Wawa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  9. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl (Jasmine) in Friday and Saturday
  10. Shangri-la Spa:
    ❤️The insatiable Coco is back at Shangri-la 😍 📣Give us a holler 647 695-6354📣
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️437665551
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herse
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA welcomes you to experience total relaxation
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  15. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo, Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Summer slime 30’s and Young fun Tina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  20. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Nina🌸Sophia🌸Alisa🌸Selina🌸Anjali ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke 3 girls Tiffany round big breasts, sexy perky buttocks 🔥🔥🔥 Mia36 DD large breasts, rosy nipples, small nipples, Wow 😘😘😘 Super great body slide 👍 Luna has a slim figure and smooth, delicate skin like a little girl 🥰🥰🥰 Welcome to enter or make an appointment ☎️ 416-817-3366 rear door with a large number of parking spaces
  23. tgirlunicorn:
    London Ontario love to been someone's special sugar baby n will do anything my daddy wants as long as I get to dress and act like his personal whore serious daddy's only 5196708564...plz txt only
  24. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, MEERA, SALMA, ANGELINA, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA, SASHA, PRETTI and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working Reinella wellness, Selina, Sasha, Jenny, Pinky, Grace, Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan, ☎️:905-851-4888
  28. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl Jenny BoBo in Thursday
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Ho
  30. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality w
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ new girls today !!Viennese, Singapore 👍good service 👍sexy hot girl❤️💋 booking now !💋❤️☎️416-669-8508 get more information ☀️
  32. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  33. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Susan🌸Isabella🌸Tina🌸Cassy ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  34. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. 💜YOYO💜 is a young Chinese SUPERSTAR, beautiful face & very sexy petite body, who can satisfy your desires with her incredibly varied talents. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  36. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  38. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage kasa ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄👅👅🈵🈵
  40. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” booty
  41. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  43. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  47. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  48. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  49. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  50. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
Back