Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fucking non-paid aunties n mature ladies

Does anyone have a detailed fr or link to fr on ritu and amit I am planning to meet them let me know if there is any risk involved as I have never been involved in such affair before
They have told me for a meet three times but at the last moment they stop responding. If you get any new experience with them then do share with me.

Sent from my CPH1613 using Tapatalk

FR on Varsha (0744)

This was in about 6 months back...
Thanks to my brother John400093 for sharing her contact....

Always had a fetish of getting laid with an old woman and came across her on this forum.

It was a Saturday, I travelled to Koparkhairane by train came out of the station wondering how to click a conversation. After having a couple of cigarettes, thought of nothing but just a "Hi" as Johnny was swinging with impatience.

After 10 mins got a reply from her, who's this. Started with a conversation and directly wrote that "I'm at the station, want to meet you, we can go to a good place with no disturbance". She said she was not comfortable coming outside, and called me to her place....

She asked me to take a rick and get down near a school and from there she guided me to her place right upto the door. As soon as I got out of the lift, she was waiting at the door. Got inside and she locked the door.

She is too nature with age almost 54-55 and good at speaking English. She was wearing a gown with nothing inside (could make out). Boobs and Ass nearly flat, but lusty eyes.

She asked me to sit on the sofa and offered me some water. Started with some chitchat (formality for knowing each other). She asked me how did I get her number to which I said it was written on a local train compartment in a corner of an advertisement sticker, (Obviously could not say that I got it from this forum). She laughed an said that I'm lying, I said why would I lie, I got the number dialed to try my luck. And lucky that it clicked. She did not push much as even she desperately needs cocks.

After about 20 mins of random conversation she asked me for tea, I denied and asked if I could freshen up as it was too hot that day. She pointed towards the bathroom and said carry on.
I asked her "Can I remove my clothes if you are comfortable". She notoriously pinched me and said "You are naughty".

I stripped naked and went to the bathroom and got fresh. She had put on the AC and was preparing tea for herself.
I went close to her and stood besides her asking of her daily routine. And the conversation went on for 5-10 mins more, Johnny was impatient but was also a bit scared as it was my first time with an elderly woman. While sitting besides her, she noticed that I had a real hard erection. She said "Your cock is staring at me". I just smiled and said "You want to wait more or let's start fucking". And the action began.....

She held my cock and said "It is too big and hot". I removed her gown within 2 seconds and said " It's all yours if you want". She pulled me towards her for a DFK. Her lips were soft and gentle. After 2 mins she was aroused and as I was smooching her she was stroking me harder. After that we made it more wet and sloppy. All saliva dripping from the edge of our mouths. About 20 mins of kissing, she was a little exhausted and slowed down a bit. As I layed on top of her, she said that I kiss really well she liked my tongue and i said I want to taste your hole. She said go down and opened her legs.

No surprises but it was loose, it was expected as she's almost 55 but still I had a fetish so it did not turn me off.
I licked her pussy for about 15 mins and it tasted really good. Better than I expected. I went on eating her pussy while she was rubbing my hair and pressing my face inside her cunt. It went on and she released twice and was moaning like hell. I pulled her up and said "I want to lick your Ass". She stood up and turned around and bend and spread her ass open with her hands. I licked her ass really wet. Her ass was tight and tasty as well. It went in for around 10 mins. She had started weeping in excitement and turned around and again DFK really wet and desperate. She said that no one has ever licked her the way I had. She held me real tight and was kissing really wild. She then suddenly laid on top of me and stated with 69. My cock was too thick for her mouth and only the tip could enter her mouth. She tried sucking for 10 mins but could not di much which was a turn off for me.

I then pulled and kissed her and asked her to lick my Ass. She just nodded with a quick smile and the next second her tongue was in Ass. While licking she said that it was ass big as her face. I said "How does it smell". She said, she liked it. While rimming my Ass she was gradually managing to stoke my cock and sometimes carsed my ball's. As it became too wet, she took her gown lying besides her and wiped my Ass dry and again started eating it. My hole could literally feel her tongue and teeth rubbing through it. She went completely crazy and had become completely comfortable without any thoughts of judging not having any stereotype. He was standing as a sex starved whore completely turned on with no extent in mind.

She laid down and said, "Come baby Fuck my pussy, I'm starving, I'm all yours, Fuck me as you want". She held my cock on her pussy and within 1 second I inserted almost my entire 6 inch cock inside her. She screamed a bit but it did not pain her as her pussy was completely wet and dripping. I started pounding her with full force and she was moaning like hell. She was getting exhausted but not letting me slow down. The moment I slowed, she used to say "Don't stop, Just keep fucking harder". That made really wild and I started pounding her really hard. I was removing my entire dick out with only the tip touching a little inside her and pushing it back in with full force.

While fucking her I was sweating while the AC was On. I was wondering in my mind, how is this women able to bear with such a hard fuck, while girl's around 25-26 start crying "Chut dukh raha hai, Gand fat rahi hai, Chakkar aa raha hai, Ulti aa rahi hai" and she is not ready to stop. Surprising....

Usually, I cum in around 15-20 mins but it was almost 30 mins but I did not cum (Her pussy was wet and also loose) but still I was all excited. The after almost 40 mins of fucking her phone rang, it was her husband asking her what she was doing. She said she was asleep and just woke up. Took a break for 10 mins as she breath had caught up. We just sat besides each other and she was stroking my cock. She said she had only 2 cocks such thick but mine was too big for her.
I knew that she was making stories but did not react much.

I layed on top of her and inserted inside her again. Gradually smooching her, she placed her right hand around my neck and the other on my Ass, with finger playing on and around my hole. I just smiled at her, she said "I don't get to do that much and the taste is awesome". I noticed that the sofa had become wet and she came around 3 times while fucking. We then laid on the floor. That was more colder and more turning on. Fucked her for 15 mins on the floor and then I wanted a break. I said that I want to cum. She said I can cum wherever I wanted. She said, "Cum in my mouth, don't waste it". I unloaded in her mouth and within a second she swallowed it completely. She was even licking her fingers. I was double aroused now. Even after cumming, I was having an erection. She went to the kitchen and washed her mouth and face, we drank some water and started smooching in the kitchen.

I made her sit next to the gas and inserted again. She just wrapped around me with one hand on my Ass and said "Start baby, there's no tomorrow" (There's no tomorrow??? means what I thought). We started fucking again. Made her cum twice again in the kitchen. By this time she was completely done with no energy left. Her hands and legs were shivering and breath was high. I reduced the speed but still she was holding me tight and kissing me and fingering my Ass at the same time. Almost 25 mins in the kitchen, my legs started hurting and I said I want a break. Came back and sat.on the sofa. She came with h a bottle of water and sat besides me. She was completely exhausted but still stroking my cock with one hand. Sat for 10 mins. I could here someone talking in the corridor, she said they must be the neighbouring ladies.

I then grabbed her and took her to the door. Asked her to catch the door and bend. And fucked her doggy style in the door. While I was pounding her real hard, she had grabbed her mouth from one hand trying not to moan as it would be audible. While is was pounding, I was simultaneously fingering her clits which was exciting her more. Did that for another 10 mins and she came again. I could see her legs shivering and the water dripping from her cunt and making way from her legs. She turned to me me and said, "You have made me crazy" and started DFK again, really wet like before. Switched position and made me turn towards the door asked me to bend and started licking my Ass. That went around 10 mins.

Again went to the sofa and started fucking missionary, I asked her,"How many men have you fucked". She said almost 60-70 in the last 20 years. And said there were only 2 who had a cock like me. She asked me how often can I fuck her. I said I working and free only on weekends. She said that her husband is there home on Sundays but I can fuck her between 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday. While talking to her I slowly increased my speed and this time she was all in heaven, with her arms up and eyes rolled over, moaning and a little weeping. Fucked her for 20 mins and again came in her mouth. She again swallowed every bit of my cum.

I dressed up as it was 5:30 and her husband comes back at 6. Again a DFK for 10 mins before I left. Opened the door and came out. Was standing for the lift where she gropped by cock and said, "I wish I could have that for 10 more mins". As there was silence in the corridor, I pulled her to the corner and opened my pants down. She got scared and said, "Are you mad, wear it back". I said, "Stroke it and make me cum here, I watching if someone comes". She smiled with mixed scared and happy expression and started stroking.

While stroking I was kissing her and also lifted her gown. While I was fingering her cunt and nipples, she was stroking me with one hand and fingering my Ass with the other.(She went crazy rimming an Ass for the first time in her life). After 15 mins, I came and again it was in her mouth. She wipped my cock with her gown and a I again pressed the lift button. She said, "Come on next Saturday, We will have bath and fuck in the shower. We will also fuck on the cummord." I smiled and left for the day.

It was a memorable day as one of my fetish had come true. She did message me 3-4 times but I said that I was out of town for work. And would get back to her when I return.

Thank you for reading.....

If anyone had good contact from Badlapur/Ambarnath/Ulhasnagar/Kalyan please let me know.

FR on Varsha (0744)

Always had a fetish of getting laid with an old woman and came across her on this forum.

It was a Saturday, I travelled to Koparkhairane by train came out of the station wondering how to click a conversation. After having a couple of cigarettes, thought of nothing but just a "Hi" as Johnny was swinging with impatience.

After 10 mins got a reply from her, who's this. Started with a conversation and directly wrote that "I'm at the station, want to meet you, we can go to a good place with no disturbance". She said she was not comfortable coming outside, and called me to her place....

She asked me to take a rick and get down near a school and from there she guided me to her place right upto the door. As soon as I got out of the lift, she was waiting at the door. Got inside and she locked the door.

She is too nature with age almost 54-55 and good at speaking English. She was wearing a gown with nothing inside (could make out). Boobs and Ass nearly flat, but lusty eyes.

She asked me to sit on the sofa and offered me some water. Started with some chitchat (formality for knowing each other). She asked me how did I get her number to which I said it was written on a local train compartment in a corner of an advertisement sticker, (Obviously could not say that I got it from this forum). She laughed an said that I'm lying, I said why would I lie, I got the number dialed to try my luck. And lucky that it clicked. She did not push much as even she desperately needs cocks.

After about 20 mins of random conversation she asked me for tea, I denied and asked if I could freshen up as it was too hot that day. She pointed towards the bathroom and said carry on.
I asked her "Can I remove my clothes if you are comfortable". She notoriously pinched me and said "You are naughty".

I stripped naked and went to the bathroom and got fresh. She had put on the AC and was preparing tea for herself.
I went close to her and stood besides her asking of her daily routine. And the conversation went on for 5-10 mins more, Johnny was impatient but was also a bit scared as it was my first time with an elderly woman. While sitting besides her, she noticed that I had a real hard erection. She said "Your cock is staring at me". I just smiled and said "You want to wait more or let's start fucking". And the action began.....

She held my cock and said "It is too big and hot". I removed her gown within 2 seconds and said " It's all yours if you want". She pulled me towards her for a DFK. Her lips were soft and gentle. After 2 mins she was aroused and as I was smooching her she was stroking me harder. After that we made it more wet and sloppy. All saliva dripping from the edge of our mouths. About 20 mins of kissing, she was a little exhausted and slowed down a bit. As I layed on top of her, she said that I kiss really well she liked my tongue and i said I want to taste your hole. She said go down and opened her legs.

No surprises but it was loose, it was expected as she's almost 55 but still I had a fetish so it did not turn me off.
I licked her pussy for about 15 mins and it tasted really good. Better than I expected. I went on eating her pussy while she was rubbing my hair and pressing my face inside her cunt. It went on and she released twice and was moaning like hell. I pulled her up and said "I want to lick your Ass". She stood up and turned around and bend and spread her ass open with her hands. I licked her ass really wet. Her ass was tight and tasty as well. It went in for around 10 mins. She had started weeping in excitement and turned around and again DFK really wet and desperate. She said that no one has ever licked her the way I had. She held me real tight and was kissing really wild. She then suddenly laid on top of me and stated with 69. My cock was too thick for her mouth and only the tip could enter her mouth. She tried sucking for 10 mins but could not di much which was a turn off for me.

I then pulled and kissed her and asked her to lick my Ass. She just nodded with a quick smile and the next second her tongue was in Ass. While licking she said that it was ass big as her face. I said "How does it smell". She said, she liked it. While rimming my Ass she was gradually managing to stoke my cock and sometimes carsed my ball's. As it became too wet, she took her gown lying besides her and wiped my Ass dry and again started eating it. My hole could literally feel her tongue and teeth rubbing through it. She went completely crazy and had become completely comfortable without any thoughts of judging not having any stereotype. He was standing as a sex starved whore completely turned on with no extent in mind.

She laid down and said, "Come baby Fuck my pussy, I'm starving, I'm all yours, Fuck me as you want". She held my cock on her pussy and within 1 second I inserted almost my entire 6 inch cock inside her. She screamed a bit but it did not pain her as her pussy was completely wet and dripping. I started pounding her with full force and she was moaning like hell. She was getting exhausted but not letting me slow down. The moment I slowed, she used to say "Don't stop, Just keep fucking harder". That made really wild and I started pounding her really hard. I was removing my entire dick out with only the tip touching a little inside her and pushing it back in with full force.

While fucking her I was sweating while the AC was On. I was wondering in my mind, how is this women able to bear with such a hard fuck, while girl's around 25-26 start crying "Chut dukh raha hai, Gand fat rahi hai, Chakkar aa raha hai, Ulti aa rahi hai" and she is not ready to stop. Surprising....

Usually, I cum in around 15-20 mins but it was almost 30 mins but I did not cum (Her pussy was wet and also loose) but still I was all excited. The after almost 40 mins of fucking her phone rang, it was her husband asking her what she was doing. She said she was asleep and just woke up. Took a break for 10 mins as she breath had caught up. We just sat besides each other and she was stroking my cock. She said she had only 2 cocks such thick but mine was too big for her.

I layed on top of her and inserted inside her again. Gradually smooching her, she placed her right hand around my neck and the other on my Ass, with finger playing on and around my hole. I just smiled at her, she said "I don't get to do that much and the taste is awesome". I noticed that the sofa had become wet and she came around 3 times while fucking. We then laid on the floor. That was more colder and more turning on. Fucked her for 15 mins on the floor and then I wanted a break. I said that I want to cum. She said I can cum wherever I wanted. She said, "Cum in my mouth, don't waste it". I unloaded in her mouth and within a second she swallowed it completely. She was even licking her fingers. I was double aroused now. Even after cumming, I was having an erection. She went to the kitchen and washed her mouth and face, we drank some water and started smooching in the kitchen.

I made her sit next to the gas and inserted again. She just wrapped around me with one hand on my Ass and said "Start baby, there's no tomorrow" (There's no tomorrow??? means what I thought). We started fucking again. Made her cum twice again in the kitchen. By this time she was completely done with no energy left. Her hands and legs were shivering and breath was high. I reduced the speed but still she was holding me tight and kissing me and fingering my Ass at the same time. Almost 25 mins in the kitchen, my legs started hurting and I said I want a break. Came back and sat.on the sofa. She came with h a bottle of water and sat besides me. She was completely exhausted but still stroking my cock with one hand. Sat for 10 mins. I could here someone talking in the corridor, she said they must be the neighbouring ladies.

I then grabbed her and took her to the door. Asked her to catch the door and bend. And fucked her doggy style in the door. While I was pounding her real hard, she had grabbed her mouth from one hand trying not to moan as it would be audible. While is was pounding, I was simultaneously fingering her clits which was exciting her more. Did that for another 10 mins and she came again. I could see her legs shivering and the water dripping from her cunt and making way from her legs. She turned to me me and said, "You have made me crazy" and started DFK again, really wet like before. Switched position and made me turn towards the door asked me to bend and started licking my Ass. That went around 10 mins.

Again went to the sofa and started fucking missionary, I asked her,"How many men have you fucked". She said almost 60-70 in the last 20 years. And said there were only 2 who had a cock like me. She asked me how often can I fuck her. I said I working and free only on weekends. She said that her husband is there home on Sundays but I can fuck her between 10 to 6 Monday to Saturday. While talking to her I slowly increased my speed and this time she was all in heaven, with her arms up and eyes rolled over, moaning and a little weeping. Fucked her for 20 mins and again came in her mouth. She again swallowed every bit of my cum.

I dressed up as it was 5:30 and her husband comes back at 6. Again a DFK for 10 mins before I left. Opened the door and came out. Was standing for the lift where she gropped by cock and said, "I wish I could have that for 10 more mins". As there was silence in the corridor, I pulled her to the corner and opened my pants down. She got scared and said, "Are you mad, wear it back". I said, "Stroke it and make me cum here, I watching if someone comes". She smiled with mixed scared and happy expression and started stroking.

While stroking I was kissing her and also lifted her gown. While I was fingering her cunt and nipples, she was stroking me with one hand and fingering my Ass with the other.(She went crazy rimming an Ass for the first time in her life). After 15 mins, I came and again it was in her mouth. She wipped my cock with her gown and a I again pressed the lift button. She said, "Come on next Saturday, We will have bath and fuck in the shower. We will also fuck on the cummord." I smiled and left for the day.

It was a memorable day as one of my fetish had come true. She did message me 3-4 times but I said that I was out of town for work. And would get back to her when I return.

If anyone had good contact from Badlapur/Ambarnath/Ulhasnagar/Kalyan please let me know.
Good story ...! I don't think she has that much stamina and urge . She is diabetic.

FR on Varsha (0744)

Cool story bro.

Sent from my CPH1937 using Tapatalk

FR on Varsha (0744)

I don't think so she is active like this..... And more ever this FR is your imagination... Not real one.

FR on Varsha (0744)

Nice imagination... wish something like this would happen to me too.
Pity shes a chronic diabetic, someone had recently wrote an FR about his experiences, which described her condition.
This ones though, too good to be true..

Varsha - KoparKhairne-0744
Ashwini - Diva-3994
Smita - Malad-4077
Heena - Andheri-6927
yashoda - Santacruz-0694
Vanita - Badlapur-8475
Supriya - Thane-0085
Dimple - Mahim-3190
Saraswati - Belapur -8015
Ritu - Kharghar-2440
Shaheen - Chembur - 4084

(Location may vary)

All are verified.. Totally depend on how you engage them into you..

Anyone having other than this..
or
anyone wann from this can message..

Only EXCHANGE ..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi brother contact me on [email protected] for exchange I also have some good contacts

Hi,
Have been with divorcee lady 32 with son from last one year , need to get some fresh air.
Simple in looks but dominating in bed. She is from dombivali and working.
If any one have non paid to exchange pm
Newbies Don't waste my time.
Its hard earned thing.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk
Please exch her no on [email protected] I will share from my end

Varsha - KoparKhairne-0744
Ashwini - Diva-3994
Smita - Malad-4077
Heena - Andheri-6927
yashoda - Santacruz-0694
Vanita - Badlapur-8475
Supriya - Thane-0085
Dimple - Mahim-3190
Saraswati - Belapur -8015
Ritu - Kharghar-2440
Shaheen - Chembur - 4084

(Location may vary)

All are verified.. Totally depend on how you engage them into you..

Anyone having other than this..
or
anyone wann from this can message..

Only EXCHANGE ..!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have few contacts if you want we can exchange

FR on Varsha (0744)

Looks more of a story. But writing skills is to be appreciated. I did versha in2012. At that time she was very old and couldn't took second shot.

Met 3 aunties

40 yr old housewife malad amazing BJ and wild in bed
45 year old widow bhayender bbw milf biggies
37 year old separated marathi lady navi mumbai ok ok types not good looking but decent figure

All paid contacts interested ones can email me for exchange of mature women contacts my contacts r genuine
Brother please share her no on [email protected], I can also exchange u some if you need

Hi guys. I have got a lady in Thane through chat. She is 36 and we are in chats and talks for few months. We have planned for a meet up while her family will be away in August . Her family for be there for 5 days so she asked me to come. May be I will take a room or meet her at her home. Since meeting at her home daily will be risky it will be mostly in hotel. Anyone wishes to join me please inform. If you have any one along with you then can bring and can have 4 some together. She is ready for that. Pls contact if anyone interested.
Brother please share her no on [email protected], I can also exchange u some if you need

Also IAM interesteded

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 27th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SUNNY 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 SUNNY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 DAISY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SUNNY ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  3. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    Let us relax you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  5. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Helen deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  6. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 COCO, ASHA, SANA, MONIKA, DELILAH, AMANDA, MIMI, KIRAN, MAY 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  7. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  8. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty fun Sally and young cute Summer, Beautiful open mind Tina with curve body and GFE nice Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  13. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Mika to 7pm, Monica, Sherry & Tracy to 7pm. Arriving after 7pm: Jojo & Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: KELLY, LULU & New Girl NINA 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services. LULU is a popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim & beautiful, 5’3”, 105 pounds with 34C Cups & incredible services.
  16. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer, Sex Goddess Zoe and JAV Chanel ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  19. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  20. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  21. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 26th , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹CHERRY 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 🆕 OLIVIA 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 CHERRY & 🆕 TINA & OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  22. Bodybuilder:
    how is Emily's English speaking? Are the picture close how she looks?
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, SANA, AMANDA, RAVEN, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 / Good service Cuban girl Mimi in today
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New Polish gril gigi💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    Sassy Jennifer and MUI CALIENTE STELLA ready for you @Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  27. Suko 5Girls:
    Suko Spa schdule today on Thursday is 6 lovely💓ladies💇 Penny, Rina, Emily, Olivia, Sunny and Jessica 🛣 420 ValleymedeDr, Richmond Hill, same plaza McDonalds 📞☎ 905-597-8880 ☎
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young CBC Rachel tonight 8pm-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  29. Reynaella:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  30. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  31. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🌹Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️3 girls every day 🌹🌹🥰🥰New girl today Kitty❤️petite and sexy skin🌹🌹🌹Professional table shower body scrub🥰🥰🥰 and so nice Cici and Jenny is very good👍 deep Deep Tissue Massage 🔥🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sexy
  34. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty fun Sally, young cute Ivy with curve body and beautiful GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Candy, Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, SANA, MAY, KIRAN, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: HELEN, KELLY & VIVI 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HELEN is a slim & sexy Asian beauty. Some say Helen bears a strong resemblance to the previous Purple Sugar boss Nana. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  40. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elizabeth, Mika & Mimi are working to 8pm. After 8pm: Sherry & Tracy. 10am-8pm: Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. After 8pm: Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Helen & Jenny. Helen is a sweet and very lovable Asian beauty with just enough curves to tease you, and an attitude to please you. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  44. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 SELINA: A SLENDER YOUNG ASIAN GIRL WITH LONG BLACK HAIR, CAN PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 NANCY: PETITE CURVY YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS FUN AND VERY FRIENDY, OPEN MINDED 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) _________________If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it._________________ Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my servic
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝔸ℙℝ𝕀𝕃 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 APRIL 25th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹ERICA 🌹 🆕NAT 🌹SOPHIE 🌹 SUNNY 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SUNNY & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at ,3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    Sparkling Spa👌MENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MIN☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  50. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😘- A young vibrant sexy girl
Back