How about ordinary Japanese women?

Dress properly for nampa, taking into account the season and the weather to which you are aclimatized. In winter I always wore a suit and tie and good shirt, but if you are from a hot gaijin climate like Brisbane or Atlanta and not experienced in cold winters dont makethe mistake of wearing a coat above your suit or a hat and scarf, nampa is a sport, dressed in the most expensive suit you can afford youll be warm enough.
Cold climate gaijin from London or Amsterdam need to remember that the Japanese summer is extremely hot and humid, but in Tokyo you cant play nampa wearing singlets, shorts and sandals, in Japan you only wear such clothes at the beach. The summer nampa uniform is loose fitting jeans, well polished boots or shoes and a loose fitting neatly pressed button up shirt, not a tshirt, a tshirt gives your sweat nowhere to escape and youll be hotter walking on those hot Tokyo summer nights. Quality footwear is essential for nampa and bring your own boots if you are larger than a size UK 9 or US size 10 shoe since large size shoes and boots are hard to find, limited in varity and costly in Japan.

Xelasin, to be successful at nampa you must talk to as many as possible of all types of pretty Jgirls, except never Ojyousamas, but to maximise your chances pay extra attention to the one or more of the different type of Japanese gal.Jgirls to the experienced nampa eye are redily identifiable asto type by their dress style. Thats why I said black men should try with hip hop dressed gals, and they should also try with all the other jgirls except ojyousamas, same with you as a Frenchman, you should pay extra attention to the many Jgirls who dress in a French style, study french, have been to Quebec or France or want to go. I as a 40 y/o need to try especially hard with those I have an advaneforum.xxxe with, the 32 and overs, the tall since I am tall, with Jgirls at places we have common interests, I like art so I played nampa at the art museams in Ueno with excellent success, but everwhere I went there I tried so hard.
Most embarrassing and funny experiences probably when the kids from my class sawme playing nampa at Shinjuku stn, but I was a lot more embarrased the timemy students saw me at that same station vomiting and dry retching after a drunken and sexless night at Roppongi. The time I thoughtfunniest was in Shibuyawith an english speaking jgirl ojyousama (most fluent English speaking Jgirls are Ojyousamas), I asked her in english if she would come fora coffee with me, she was shocked and astounded and said "but I dont know you to have a coffee withyou" to which I replied"we can drink coffee and get to know each other" in her American accented English she said howcould I go around asking girls for coffee amazed at my temerity, I just said "If a man didnt talk to girls he would die a virgin".

The Yakuza employees are the most obvious nampa players, because they wear identical suits andare everywhere. But plenty of other young Japanese men play nampa, especially late teenaged boys and of uni age, when they have alot of time on their hands before graduating from theeasy uni life to work horrific hours as junior salarymen. Young dudes 17-23 are non yakuza nampa players, they are less obvious than the chinpira yakuza employees becausetheywork alone or in small groups, not obvious like a mob of 10or15 chinpiraat a train station dressed alike in black suits. The non chinpira nampa players blend in more with thegeneral crowd wearing jeans or a non black suit. Naturally because the chinpira have theblessing of the local constablary they can afford to stand outa lot more and be more persistant andaggresive, Iveseen chipira follow beautiful Jgirls for blocks outside Ikebukuro and other stations trying to recruit them, what was I supposed to do? rush to the rescue of a damsel in distress...and then be beaten by 15 chinpira, Im not that stupid and neither is anyone else so they do as they please because theyve got the numbers to beat anyone who objects, no Japanese husband is going to march down to the local train station to defend the honour of his wife.
By comparison with Japanese men mostgaijin are relative gentlemen, Japan has many chikan and groping perverts even not on the train, plenty of times in crowded shinjuku the worlds busiest railway station Ive seen many times Japanese men grabbing passing jgirls on the breasts or pussy and keep walking in the crowd, japanese men drink a lot and dont take much to get drunk, a polite gaijin nampa man is theleast of a pretty Jgirl's worries.

Has you said, those guys in suits are trying to get girls into the sex industry.
So it's the mafia "working" not really "playing". :D

I always though it was funny they recruit girls like that.
It's true it would not be possible in western countries ! lol

Do you know if average Japanese men do something similar ?

Any bad or ackward experiences ? There always the funniest ! lol
They also teach a lot...

About black men, I don't know about Japan but I remember taking a Korean girl in the "gaijin" area of Seoul (Itaewon) where there is many huge black guys from the army. Was the first time she saw a black man. So she was a little nervous ! :p I think it's normal...

So imagine if you approach a Jgirl who never talked to a black man ? :D
Others can say better about Jgirls but I think chances are she gets little nervous... lol Speaking Japanese would help you a lot !

Has Ozgaijin said, if I was black, I would try when possible with "hip hop" girls.

Anyway, just try, it's not illegal ! lol

Be well dressed in Japan, I am convinced that a major reason why black men do so well with Jgirls is that the average black gaijin spends a lot more on clothes and is typically better dressed than his white gaijin counterpart. Clothes in Japan are expensive so bring them with you, my old African-American mate in Tokyo had a Japanese tailor and spent a fortune on suits, he was overweight but didnt look it in his nicely tailored suits. If you have tatoos cover them up, they tend to frighten Jgirls.

Japanese people are very conformist, so you can tell a lot about Jgirls from their style of dress, as Ive said before avoid the Ojyousamas (spoiled princess types) who wear prada clothes and carry Luis veitton handbags. Oeru (office ladies) are good prospects as do housewives (if they are out shopping outside their local area where everyone knows them). A black man should target gals wearing baseball caps and hip hop style clothes, these gals love Afro- American culture and are more likely to like black men. Many Jgirls have a kawaii (cute) style of dressing but dont assume from this that they are young or childish and not interested in sexy because they wear a 'hello kitty' or'miffy' tshirt. Many Jgirls in their 30s or even 40s love disney characters and are regulars at Tokyo disneyland. I am quite serious not joking here at all, disney characters and kitty chan (hello kitty) are things many Jgirls are very interested in talking about.

Japanese ability is much more important if you are over 30, if under 30 it still matters but a lot less. Most gaijin speak little or no Japanese. I used a lot of English in nampa too because although I speak Japanese my Japanese is not good considering I lived there 2 years. Lots of Jgirls speak English, although many pretend not to. There would be very few if any chicks in Roppongi who dont speak English and if you are under 30 you can do well in Roppongi. If you speak Japanese go to Club Asia or Womb or Club Nuts or similar young Japanese place in Shibuya. Pay your 3000 yen to get in and you will be the only gaijin there probably since few gaijin will pay a cover charge. I never got a fuck like this though since a 40 year old at Club Asia looks like a grandfather, but its a good tip for young dudes. The Tokyo metropolis classifieds are good too, Ive scored plenty from them although beware of the ones who dont send you a photo, its not because theyre married its because theyre ugly. These ads are often quite specific, some chicks will advertize for a black man only, others for caucasian only, others for rich guys only, others for a Japanese man.

Ozgaijin that was great men. You are really a guy that is like me I am agentleman well dressed but I go for what I want.or usually it comes my way. IT IS ALSO THE APPROACH.
Fear nothing it is also a good approach anywhere you are or business. THAT IS THE CAN DO APPROACH. I like your style.
You really bring Japan into focus. YOU SPEAK SOME JAPANESE WHAT ABOUT GUYS WHO HAVE NO WORD OF JAPANESE . Many jGs speak English in Tokyo? Will the jap girls listen to Nampa in English?

You dont immediately invite her to your hotel,you take her for coffee first or drinks dinner maybe whatever. If she says nothing and ignores you when you initiate conversation ignore her and move on, she aint interested, she has to agree to go for coffee with you after you say something like 'derumo mitai na kanojo o koheii shinai ?', if afterthe initual conversation she saysshe is busy now but will meet you for coffee later and gives you her phone number youll never get her, the number she gives you will probably be fake and virtually all jgirls screen their calls anyway BUT if you get her to the coffee shop and she says she has to go now she probably does (to go home to her husband, catch last train, make it on time to the hostess bar ect)so take her number, but I have found in this scenario I only fucked one girl who I had coffee with she gave me her number to meet later you have to seduce them same day or night generally speaking, like I said before most gaijin waste too much time, of course dont immediately invite her to your hotel but makeyourmove same day or night or you will miss out.
The conversation at starbucks is not of their husband's impotence, this is a confession they often make AFTER sex not before.
I fully agree that in America or Oz or Canada you would soon be arrested for playing nampa but Japan is very different.
USAMANN, I read one of your posts that you are a black man, I am white and never knew a black man or any other white man either who played nampa.I never had any trouble with cops or irate boyfriends but you being a black man I can't guarantee no Jgirl will call the cops. The US media predjudice that black men are dangerous may make Jgirls more afraid of a black man I wouldnt know. In Tokyo I had only one Afro-American friend and he was often stopped and questioned by the cops (and he was married to a Jgirl and didnt play nampa) wheras I never was and never knew a white gaijin who was, but hey try it anyway, it aint against the law to be friendly and talk to gals, I never groped or harrassed the Jgirls who ignored me or were not interested so what reason did they have to call the cops. Jgirls put up with behaviour by Japanese men that western gals never would, every Jgirl has been molested many times on the trains by Japanese chikan and the goodlookingones are followed by the Japanese nampa chinpira every time they exit a major train station.

I am impressed by Nampa.Please correct me if you may.I am sure many members will like my questions.
Do you mean you meet a Japanese girl on the street ? yes
Start pretending you are lost
Ask for weird address or phony address that exist
She is now in tune with you
Conversation starts
YOU INVITE HER TO YOU HOTEL ? OR FOR A DRINK ?
You say sometime she may keep quiet do you move on to the next girl or keep convincing her.
After trying to rack her brain about you phony address or location .You ask her to follow you YOUR HOTEL WILL SHE COME? I KNOW American woman will want to call the cops.
How long will this nampa go one before invitation to hotel for banging.Same eveing meeting?

or do you just taker telephone number for another day ? or the sex banging is the same day she will follow you after the Nampa?

Is it possible just meet the girl talk to her then follow you to your hotel afte talking about how impotent the husband is? or another day you call her ?

From the way you describe it seem after nampa she follows you to your hotel for banging.

I vivid illustration of the total difference between male/female ways of acting in Japan and the west can be seen wherever you go, there is no "ladies first" policy in Japan, being brought up to be polite and chivilrous and respectful to women, when I lived in Japan I unconciously allowed women to enter a lift or somewherefirst, only to find they were shocked by my gesture and dozo for them to go first and who were waiting for me to go in first. In Japanese shujin means boss, husband and master. Japanese women dont mind being spoken to playing nampa because most western men are gentlemanly compared to drunken rude chikan salarymen with dragon breath from natto and not flossing their teeth. I never groped or harrassed any of them, just tried to talk to them and the usual response was silence. Pretendingor better still actually being lost is a wonderful conversationstarter and a neccessary one too for the nampa man should not just go to the super busy Yamamote line areas but go places in Tokyo he doesnt know, just get around after work get off anywhere the train and walk andtalk and be actually lost, learn some geography of a practical nature with a map of tokyo in japanese, readily avaifdable from any hyaku yen store for 100 yen. Get a bicycle if you are prepared to take the considerable risk of getting run over, a lot of jgirls ride bikes and you cover more ground more quickly and cheaply than by rail. The disadvaneforum.xxxe of a bike in tokyo is that you cant take your bike on the train like here in Oz.Always get a cheap bike since expensive ones are always stolen, a good mtn bike can be bought cheap in Tokyo a lot cheaper than in Oz. You can more legitimately claim to be lost if you ride a pushbike, dont say you are a tourist say you are a resident newly arrived, that way shell be more impressed at the coffeeshop or Isakaya because all the places youve been in Japan in 5years you can say you did in the 5 months you have been here. Also your Japanese will seem better to her since youve only been studying 5 months lol. Go shopping a lot but never buy much checkout chicks are really easy to get if your Japanese is good, Ive had a few checkout chicks, lots of hostesses but not at hostess clubs, office ladies, housewives. Some professinal womenbut few, no uni students who are usually Ojyousamas.
I have never once gotto fuck an Ojyousama except at a brothel, if you see the Luis veiton handbag and the prada clothes ignore her. They will talk to you alright, more than happyto in fact Ive been out with so many...wasted so much time and never fucked an Ojyousama. Avoid Roppongi as Asakusa and that whole area like the plague if you are over 30, most gaijin speak fuck all Japanese, 9 out of 10 gaijin are male, and their average age would be late 20s. All the aforementioned chaps rush to Roppongi every friday and saturday night faster than a kiwi running to cash his dole cheque for the many horny Jgirls who speak English. So much time I wasted in Roppongi talking to chicks I went out with but got nowhere with since I was too old. Money and time that could much better be spent at koganecho, ichiman for half an hour.
I have read that Koganecho has been closed down, doesanyone know if its true???? Also the bj place in Shibuya I read was shut down, I havent been to Japan for a while so I dontknow.

Good to hear from you Mike, I was impressed with your perspective on Japan,see my posts in the Columbia section for my thoughts on Jgirl / Gaijin marriage.
To be successful at Nampa you have to adopt a a different mindset to understand that the correct way for us to act in Japan is radicaly different to the way we were accustomed to act in the west, furthermore the basic things we understand from an early age about how to seduce women dont apply in Japan. For example anywhere in Europe Oz or North America it is taken for granted that you cant pick up a women who is walking along the street, you have to talk to her when she is stationary, in a bar , coffee shop or at least sitting downor standing still. I always thought and experianced this in the west and everyone I knew agreed, that it was more or less impossible to pick up a woman walking down the street.
But in Japan this doesnt apply, there is no secret to nampa, the secret is hard work and mental dicipline, ever read the book by sensei Oyama, founder of Kyokushin karate who when asked his secret of why he was such a strong fighter replied with one word...sweat!!! you have to sweat dude you have to walk a lot you have to try hard to play nampa, it is a full on sport. When I started nampa Id been in Japan a long time and Id seen japanese playing nampa. In every train station in Japan well not every but say Machida or Ikebukuro type stations you will see these teams of young jap dudes in suits and every single attractive woman they see without a man with her they follow and talk to to try to lure them into Japan's enormous sex industry, which always need new girls. These dudes never stop and lets face it, ifthey didntget any gals they wouldnt keep doing it would they?
So it isnt like the west, if you played nampa in Sydney or Toronto youd be arrested if you were lucky andif you were unlucky youd be beaten by irate boyfriends and/or feminazis.
I figured fuck it if these chinpira can do it Ill do so as well. You have to work hard dude, out every night playing nampa, when I started nampa I was a fat fuck of 85kg and when I left Japan I was 71kg. You just try to talk to any nice looking gal you see and if you areout every night walking around after work and every weekend thereare a lot of gals in Tokyo!!!!
Whatyou also need to keep in mind with Jgirls is that they have very little free time compared to gals in all other countries. No individual on the planet does as much work for long hours as a Jgirl in her 20s. Time is limited for her especially if she is married or boyfriend, so the result most Westerners who are used to a culture where you have a date with a gal for a few weekends before you fuck her, so the gaijin doesnt move quick enough and wastes 3 or 4 nights on a Jgirl he doesnt get anyway when the trickis to move in fast onfirst night, kiss her asap then proceed quickly, if she says no forget about her youll never get her anyway, move foward to the next Jgirl since there are so many. So many times at first when I lived in Japan I made that mistake wasting too many nights on one chick when so many. Shibuya and Shinjuku are my two favourite nampa areas, lots of shops lots of chances to talk to Jgirls, always talk alot about shopping, anywhere you go talk you will get a new chick every week if you try hard enough but you have to be always out.
Always pretend you havent been there long, dont say youve been there 5 years, they are not stupid, they know how many Jgirls the average gaijin would have fucked in 5 years.Be Kawaii and enthusiastic about how kawaii everything is. You need an iron will to face constant rejection but fuck when I went to Japan I was in my late 30s and no longer cared about rejection. Talk to chicks on the train anywhere you go, the secret of nampa is to always be out every day after work every weekend disciplined, dont leta chanceto talk to a pretty girl go by, youll never get that chance with THAT girl again.

alright oz, you are my personal hero. i've never been able to nampa a girl. the closest i've ever got to fucking some random girl who i never "dated" first was from the personals. so how do you do it? i see a lot of attractive girls but how do you do it? also does anyone know about those email personals for your phone in english. thanks all, and oz please enlighten.

I never scored in Roppongi or Ebisu. I found Shibuya, Shimokitazawa, Shinjuku, Kanda (for paid sex Kanda very good), Ikebukuro, Hachioji, Ueno, Ginza (Ginza for the over 30s is excellent), Tachikawa, Tokorazawa, Kichijoji, Harajuku for young Jgirls, Yokohama, Kawasaki, Kamakura beach in summer, even Chigasaki beach are all good areas,never scored in Machida or Hashimoto despite often trying there.Scored more than one with nampa at Kokobunji and once even out in the sticks at Hanno. Fucked a 50 year old I met while hiking at Okutama on the bank of the Tama river, she said her husband hadnt fucked her in 20 years, she loved it and I fucked her later on many occasions, expert on the bbbj (the only kind of bj in Japan to my knowledge). I cant recommend any bars or nightclubs since I never ever once scored there, every fuck I got was from nampa. Times made no difference day or night early or late, for nampa its just luck and persistance, being in the right placeat the right time.

This is becoming a very intellectual thread, very good.

But now in short, where do I go in the event to get a J chick ? What time (7 pm, 11 pm)... where, how... I posted earlier about the J chick I met in the underground but this was not planned actually.

I did not like the chicks in Roppongi, they all seemed rather crazy and not very japanese.

One thing I really regret not trying in Tokyo is "delivery service", these are the leaflets put in your letmassageplanet.netox every day (like kmart catalogues in Oz) and posted on telephone poles and in every phone box. The average price was 16 000 yen per hour, I dont know what you got for your 16 000 yen whether fs bj or hj since I speak Japanese but can't read it at all. Im sorry I never rang the number and asked.

Escierto, you are right, most (but not all) Japanese men are bastards, I love Japanese women but despise most Japanese men. I took great pleasure knowing I was cuckolding them, it is so easy because most of them cant satisfy a woman. When I first went to Japan I was really open minded but soon realized they are totally different from Chinamen and other Asians, who are mostly good blokes. One thing that really pissed me off was being refused entry to brothels staffed only by caucasian Eastern European women. Despite being refused service so many times I never had a problem finding paid sex with Japanese pros since there are just so many. Prices are very resonable too considering the looks and performance of the girls. One good thing in Japan is that you always get what you pay for, if you pay for an hour you always get the full hour and if you pay for half an hour you always get half an hour, which is often not the case here downunder in the land of Oz. Australia has many ugly prostitutes but this is very rare in Japan due to the huge numbers of pros in Japan relative to the number of Japanese men who are not impotent. Never make the mistake that I did when I first went to live in Japan, of telling your male Japanese colleages of the many Jgirls you have fucked when they invite you out drinking, they will laugh and joke and pretend to like and admire you but secretly they will hate you partly because most are impotent but more because you are a gaijin enjoying "their" women.

Great series of posts, dude! I hope every gaijin takes your advice and cuckolds as many of those bastards as he can. Fuck every last one of their chicks. Hell it makes me wanna go over there just to fuck 'em.

Ive never done BDSM but most were into roleplay wheras I have had very few western girls who would roleplay. All the married Jgirls complained their husbands were boring, most said their husbands did not kiss their chitsu (pussy) and only lasted a few minutes, leaving them unsatisfied and not caring.Also their husbands never kissed them or showed them affection or took them out, husbands did nothing except work and go out with the boss and workmates after work. Its hard for me to get the other perspective because like most resident gaijin I did not have even one Japanese male friend. Japanese men are typically farmore racist than Jgirls. They only gaijin I knew who had a Japanese male friend were the gaijin who had gaijin girlfriends. Japanese men often like this type of gaijin because they arenot fucking Jgirls. I knew a gaijin couple and all their Japanese neighbours liked them. At first my Japanese neighbours liked me but when they saw all the Jgirls I brought to my apartment they hated me after that. Japanese men are jealous of gaijin men because Jgirls like us more than them and the greatest fear of the Japanese man is that his wife is secretly hving sexwith a gaijin, or even worse for them a black gaijin.

Shoutbox
  1. Tajul Islam:
    how much Per hours rate only sex
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available Today
  4. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New girl Angel๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility with Victoria- Exotic beauty with great...
  6. KSpa:
    FRIDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: HELEN, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a pretty Chinese babe, 24, 5โ€™3โ€ & 115 Lbs, can provide good services. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body. CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’™ ๐Ÿ’œ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜: CHERRY, CICI, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  9. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HELEN & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RETA is a young & slim Chinese girl with a sexy trim figure. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets
  10. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  11. ASPA:
    ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—œ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: ๐—”๐—บ๐˜† & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  12. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  13. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: KELLY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5โ€™3โ€ with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  16. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  17. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  18. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Yoyo ๐Ÿ˜is beautiful tall sexy student. She has nice bum and very good massage and has great playful service. Such a beautiful sexy smile. She knows how too please you with her slim sexy body and bring joy and happiness๐Ÿ˜Real pictures of Y
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Mia Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young pretty Sally 30 years old and young sweet student Summer , young fun Tina with curve body and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday๏ผšNew girl Judy ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Apple-Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  23. princess25:
    SUNRISE RELAXATION 302 adelaide st w .2nd floor/john st Downtown.call 416-916-7276.Today Tina , Jennifer,Kitty working today.Tina is very slim beauty with long hair.Kitty big boobs & very friendly.Jennifer is a incredibly sexy lady with a smilethat will melt your heart..
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  25. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna๐Ÿ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ด๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ Monica (New) Colombian | Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service...๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese, standing tall with captivating beauty and a radiant complexion...Experience her exceptional service that goes above and beyond...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St
  27. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธAngie, Cindy & Jenny. Angie is a a tall slim beauty with long hair, big boobs & a very friendly menu. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curvy
  28. KSpa:
    THURSDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ADA, VICKY, KELLY & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ADA is 23, 5โ€™4โ€ and 120 Lbs, sweet and sexy with a nice 36C bust and great services. VICKY is 21, Korean, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, with a cute pretty face, good service, & nice 34B pillows to comfort you. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34Dโ€™s
  29. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY, HELEN, LULU, & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  31. ASPA:
    ๐—ง๐—›๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Fox, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น[/color] ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ FOX is 26 years old with 34Cโ€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute Japanese Lily 36DDD and young sweet Ivy 30 years with big buttocks , young fun Tina with curve body and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Cici๐Ÿ˜˜A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite๐Ÿ‘She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!๐ŸฅฐReal pictures
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu.
  35. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , New Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tiffany,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  36. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Rania ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EMILY, TINA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. TINA is a Vietnamese girl with long black hair, slim with nice curves. New to Canada, & speaks English well. Come & welcome her.
  39. doap:
    cunning
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ HELLEN, MONIKA, NINA, AMANDA, AAVI, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Vicy and Coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  42. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, very friendly...Must See... ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely, white skin ...Great Service+... ๐Ÿ‡ฒ๐Ÿ‡พ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  43. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญ Mandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service...๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธHELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility Jennifer- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen ๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide. Tall
  50. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
Back