in love with a bargirl... big question here

But some of them are happy in the company of gay men- they feel 'safe':intello:

she's annoying but i do like her music
i would go see her show 5555

that's what it's all about, she dosen't want to work in a bar, sleeping with fat smelly falang, she wants you're money and you to take care of her, straight forward really.

OMG.. stop sweating it, take it as it comes, be careful (as much as you can) and who knows, maybe itll turn out ok. If not, what have you lost??

To answer your question, MAV did have a similar experience and after 7 months discovered his girl was, in fact, a katoey. After the initial shock he came to terms with it, set up the RTG factory and his husband is now the QC director. A happy ending.

Me? Came to LOS over a year ago for a couple of weeks, still here and still living with my gf who I met week 1. Maybe not permanent but, I live for the day.. you could do the same.

Good luck

I am English - Just crap at it.
If you feel hard done by, then I am sorry if I called you and Idiot.
The reason is - You are a very angry person and not listening to the help you are getting on here. People are trying to help you and you are just getting annoyed with them. Maybe becuase English is not your first language you are not understanding them. Thats not their fault and also not your fault.
Just carm down OMG - You are new to all this and just have learned the hard way. You now know what you are doing and will learn from all this.
Like I said enjoy Thailand and just relax and have fun.
But remember this one thing and dont get Pi55ed off at me.
Take Any BAR Girl from any bar in Bangla - And you will need to pay her, even she if does to ask for Money.... I may be wrong, but this it what I have read.

Take it easy mate...
All the best

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 4
Ok, its been like 12-13 days we are together and still, i haden't give her 1$.

Sounds like you're proud of that! You do realise she has obligations to send money home every month?...hence the tears that she had only made 1300baht in 13 days.

OMG has taken a little flak over the non payment but to to be fair, has pointed out he's a newcomer to Thailand. At the same time I'd point out to OMG that the majority of board members will have the girls's best interests at heart when pointing out to someone 'you should have payed', rather than it being anything to do with jealousy that someone can get ladies for free.

I'll say something about payment for OMG's, or any other newbie's benefit, based on my own and other experiences I've read over the years. Some points may have been said already, apologies in advance if so.

To start off OMG said this...

Well, on reading that I can't actually see any clear evidence the girl was expecting him to 'cough up money' as per the usual expected scenario.
I think the money side of things can sometimes be a grey area and not always cut and dry.

Reasons being that some girls are heavily sponsored and may put out for free with holidaymakers they genuinely like the look of, just the same as many expats get freebie's from sponsored girls. Many expats I have known on various boards love nothing more than to rub sponsors noses in regarding that fact.

The only time I would personally take issue with someone not paying these ladies what they are due is when it is quite clear the lady was expecting money in return for the bedroom gymnastics performed, and that the guy in question clearly avoided payment, this is not the case here as far as I can see as OMG went on to say that this girl continued meeting up with him and still didn't mention money, yes some girls are shy to ask and I've certainly listened to many complaints from girls over the years, but in my opinion most bargirls with sense :)rules: ) don't go with that same guy again for round 2,3,4 if they were in fact expecting money.

Then he went on to say this...

Other than the fact the paragraph above also mentions that she continued meeting him, it also mentions he was starting to fall for her charms, a common scenario as many people know.
So it may just be possible this girl was glad of his company and wanted to show off this handsome man to all her friends, it may be this girl is 'thinking outside the box' and could be angling for the possible life changing option where girl meets boy, boy obtains visa, girls joins boy in farangland and supposedly live happily ever after, so many other possibilities here too, they are only 2 examples.

Now in the case of girls expecting money but too shy to ask, or guys ruthlessly kicking the girl out next day without money, then yes they deserve to be berated.
But I do know it to be fact that countless girl and ladyboys often sleep with good looking guys for free, many have told me this themselves, they may have made enough money already that week/month, they may have 1 or several men sending money each month via bank accounts or western union.

When I first starting visiting thailand I wasn't offered a freebie even once, but strangely in the last few years I've had plenty of offers, girls shouting at me in the street that they will 'f**k me for free' or another sexy beer bar girl on my last trip said as I walked past, 'for you, everything free in Thailand'. I stopped and asked her if she was serious at which she seemed adamant she thought I was 'hansum man' and not wanting anything other than good fun.

As flattering to my ego as it was, I have not taken a single girl up on these offers, this is because I remind myself that these girls have families to support. Even though they may be genuine when they say they don't need the money, I still think they are daft to put out for free, almost like they have forgotten the very reason they are there in the first place.

I can tell you that if I was a bargirl myself, it wouldn't matter if I had 10 sponsors and the guys walking up to me looked like David Beckham, I would want to maximise my profit as this business is usually not exactly a long term career option.

Which brings me back to girls with 'sense', I've encountered girls that can see further ahead into their future and make as much money as possible, with long term goals in mind like saving the money obtained for a small business, beauty salon, small shop etc..
But I've also encountered girls that can't see any further than next week, day, minute. These types don't seem to realise the true value of money, spend it like dish water and are possibly more likely to be the type that put out for free, although I could be wrong.

My own personal opinion, as we are talking about prostitution, regardless of how that much line is blurred between customer and 'friend', or 'lover', guys should always make the effort to ask any girl if they expect money, what I just said doesn't apply to guys who intend to offer payment anyway of course. So if you want to do the 'slip into handbag in the morning method', then up to you. But if you don't intend on paying for sex in Thailand, then checking first is the least anyone can do. And if you get the green light for free fun, then all power to you. :drunk:

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 6
haha, this tool is a pro poker player, i guessed it when he said: i lost 700 at work today and was pisst, how many jobs do u really lose money in ?, now he is posting graphs to show how balla he is. I know this cuz im poker pro too.
Dude u have shitty software and if u cant pay the ***** u suck at poker.

No hate tho, live it up : )
Im comming soon too, gonna be mad fun...

Taylors are very nice guitars. A nylon string guitar is like a woman who is sweet, and kind, treats you well, and is easy to get a long with. The kind that you know you would be better off with.

A steel string guitar(acoutic) is like a woman who is feisty, not easy to handle, and sometimes will hurt you, but she is sexy, and passionate, and gets under your skin. The kind who will always be a little difficult, but you know you want her anyhow, and it is easy to get hooked on her, because she's got soul. Especially if you use the heavier gauge strings. I like Martin medium gauge strings.

OMG
You have obviously found a very special and truthful lady.

Stay believing that and go with the flow........maybe after it ends you'll be alot wiser or it.......or if it doesn't end you'll be very happy anyway.

Either way its a win win so enjoy the ride.........and most importantly keep us imformed.

Good Luck
Gateway

Be honest OMG - you're an idiot mate - grow up, get a real life, and move on.
At 24 you think far to mutt with your 'small' head and not your brain - you're running around after one girl in a place with hundreds - dont worry about paying 10,000baht cos you can get a good one for 1000 to 2000, but this time make sure you pay them in the morning and send then home, the same as all us cleverer older guys do .......:rules:

i really like her version of "river deep mountain high" actually!

Celine Dion can sing well... but she looks pretty rough!

Apart from her I love French Canada... Quebec City, Montreal... great places. Girls are hot there too...

She has to go back to the village for 5 days to finish school??!! What's that about??

More like get you back there to meet the outlaws. I think you've been wrong in not slipping some money in her purse before leaving you and going to the bar even if you don't have much money...she is working and will be having to send money back to the family which you have to bear in mind if you take her on as a girlfriend...money still has to be sent.

Entertaining stuff. Do continue to post your romantic conquests.

Sounds like those young lovelies in Patong don't stand a chance with you about.

OMG, Christ knows what you are going to do with all of this advice, however I suspect, as was noted in an earlier post, that you are waiting for the "right" answer, one which suits you.

So here is the bottom line: -- go out and enjoy a good time with the lady and see what transpires. The best case scenario is that you have a great time and maybe find a great lady. The worst-case scenario is that you will have learned something.

Neither is life threatening, so loosen up and "just do it".

He will keep testing her to prove something.. In the end her needs will mean she resorts to what she knows.. He will then feel she is a 'bad girl'.. And they both will come away thinking badly about the other person and by extension all people that fit the category..

He will have a 'all Thai girls are *****s' mentality.. And she will think all farangs are full of promises and dont take care.

Poker player :rofl: ...I can see that he has a poker face when dealing with BGs... don't good poker players have great control of their emotions?

I'd say more likely he plays some sort of stock market...

Shoutbox
  1. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl makin
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir gigi๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility Jennifer- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  4. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  5. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Helen ๐ŸฅฐBrand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide. Tall
  6. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ฅ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi,๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค ๐Ÿ’‹Nicole,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  7. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•โฃ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ Ruby,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’ฅnicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’‹ Amy, ๐Ÿ’•slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  8. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’žโค at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต๐ŸŒนWednesday, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’•Fifi, solid body, strong, โค๐Ÿ’‹ Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹shapely, good looking, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service... โฃ ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  9. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ฅ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ฏWednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ‘Œ body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and Lisa, โฃ ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  10. KSpa:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: ANA, KELLY, SUKI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ ANA is a pretty lady standing 5โ€™4โ€ & weighing 115 Lbs, with 36C melons and a very sexy body. KELLY stands 5โ€™3โ€ & weighs 110 Lbs, with nice 34D pillows to comfort you. SUKI is 23, 5โ€™2โ€ & 100 Lbs, 34C with a slim & sweet sexy body.
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  12. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: CHERRY, MIA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž CHERRY is a young, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5โ€™1โ€ & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy
  13. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  14. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SUMMER & YOYO. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  15. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’š๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  16. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  18. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: ANGELA, SOPHIA & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. SOPHIA is a young & beautiful 21 year old Vietnamese lady, slim with a nice booty, who has the services you need. Very nice cbj & services. TINA[/col
  19. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ”ดโฃ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5๐Ÿ‘„Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ’‹ Tammy,โฃ full body treatment by an amazing attendant... cheerful and upbeat personality, very fun โฃ โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  20. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Yuki 28 years open mind, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธHELLEN, NISHA, MALIYA, NINA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, ANAYA, SANA, ANGEL ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Suki Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, KIRAN ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  24. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Mika- well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun apple- petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie -...
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  27. svorn1234:
    Escorts
  28. hiyamickey:
    20 years old New Indian girl working @Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  29. Golden Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Mimi | Candy (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly๐Ÿ‡ฏ๐Ÿ‡ต Tracy (New) 22Yrs, petite Japanese, young & pretty face๐Ÿ‡ญ๐Ÿ‡ฐ Sherry | Cici (New) 22Yrs HongKong beautiful, petiteAfter 9PM ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty โœฐ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA โœฐ 905.358.0777 โœฐ 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit #C6 Markham โœฐ
  30. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ SANA, NINA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  31. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ’ฏREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ ๐Ÿ”ฅTODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to e
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    โšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒŸ โœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅSUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅSEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayโ€™s Schedule isโ€ฆ๐Ÿ”ฅ Zoe - ๐Ÿ”ฅStunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  33. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647) 891-9688โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Angel ๐Ÿ’• Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  34. Pink Flower Spa:
    โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ต๐Ÿ‡ญMandy | Mady (New) Indian | Filipino 19Yrs, hair to shoulder, pretty face ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Hanna from Vietnam pretty, medium body, also does lighter treatment with emphasis on service ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Lacey (New) from HUแบพ Vietnamese tall, beautiful & shapely ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned ๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฑ๐Ÿ‡ง A talented Arabian Girl 20Yrs from Lebanon is joining our team โœฐ PINK FLOWER SPA โœฐ 416.299.5515 โœฐ
  35. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at ๐Š ๐’๐๐€: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฎ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ CINDY is slim & pretty with a 5โ€™3โ€ sexy body, big boobs 34D, and a nice curvy bum. Cindy can relax all your cares with her massage and great services. BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5โ€™3โ€ & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5โ€™1โ€
  36. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—š๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—ฉ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: COCO, LILY, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON โ˜Ž ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly, can do everything. LILY is A SEXY Russian babe, 1M 64Cms with 37D melons, great butt, and great services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with naturals
  37. Flowers Spa:
    โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Anna (New) from Hร€Nแป˜I Viแป‡tnam beautiful, white skin, big booty...Great Service...๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Jullie | Jessie (New) 19Yrs Chinese | Vietnamese, young & pretty...Great Service+...๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ป๐Ÿ‡ณ Selena (New) Vietnamese just 19Yrs, young & curvy, pretty...Full Menu...โœฐ BLUEXADO SPA โœฐ 416.357.9797 โœฐ 1102 Centre St, Unit #6, Thornhill Vaughan
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,๐Ÿ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  39. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  40. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ฆ๐—˜ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: MICHELLE, SOPHIA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿด๐Ÿฒ โ˜Ž๏ธ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SOPHIA is a young slim very pretty lady with natural B Cup melons & a great booty. Sophia has very versatile services.
  41. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ช ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง๐—”๐—Ÿ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿด๐Ÿญ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  42. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Cherry & best massage Rachel ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant
  43. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet Ivy 28 years old with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  44. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  46. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธ table shower body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Emily and Jessica Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have amazing girls today ๐ŸŒธ LUCY, MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, AAVI, KIRAN, SARIKA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday๏ผš๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹New hanna young student,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
Back