Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lava Shells

Nehru

Reaction score
We started a new massage called 'Lava Shell Massage' which is like a hot stone massage but uses polished clam shells with a seaweed sachet
(in place of a stone) that gives an exothermic reaction to heat the shell and provides a warm, soothing massage.

Has anyone else started this? What do you like/dislike? I want to give a great treatment and am looking for any input.

Thanks!

Hi:

We use them at our spa. I'll be brief.

Pros:
Less prep time than hot stones.
No water needed
Easier to clean/Sanitize

Cons:
TOO HOT (to hold) and to difficult to cool down
Heat up time varies
No variation in size (to use on the face, toes etc)

They take some getting used to.

Thanks, I will share the feedback. I have tried them a couple times will say there is a major inconsistancy with the temperature control. Even though they are easy to prep and clean, I'm not sure if I like them yet.

Do not like lava shells

I am not impressed with them .I find them very very hot and I also agree with you that the temperature very's too much ,also there is a hole in the shell that is there to let out the steam but the steam that comes out of the hole burns your hands .I actually burned my hand to the point of having a blister I found that cooling them in a bowl of water that I keep beside me helps but if you cool them too much it takes too long to heet back up.

One way to avoid burning myself is that I start my massage right after I put the tea mixture in them that way they heat up less because I keep them in motion...They heat up too much if not.he first shells they made we're better because they did not have a hole in the top of them ,but the company said that they changed that because they use to pop off the rubber plug.
f you use the extra hot packs they are not hotter but they last for 2 hours and 30 minutes ,I took the course and the teacher gave us that trick he said that you can use them for 2 massages if you start them right off and just dissenfect between .he regular pack only last one hour and 15 minutes.
I use them a lot because the spa where I work has them on there menu but I do not like them

Ok now I officially hate them. I had one today and it felt like a disaster to me but the ct enjoyed it. The first few times the shells were to hot to hold and leaked. This time, they never got hot just barely warm, yet the whole time the activator was leaking out of some unknown place. Those things are overrated in my opinion. Please share any functional strategies since I couldn't talk management into taking those beasts off the menu! :twisted:

For the posters above me—

I have to admit I’m not a frequent visitor to the site, but some of my staff members and customers are and directed me to this thread. My name is Dan, and I’m the inventor of Lava Shells.

We developed Lava Shells because we wanted offering heat in a massage to be easier than it has previously been—that’s why there’s no equipment needed, why you only need 2 shells instead of dozens of stones, or electric heaters, hot water etc. Needless to say, I’m truly disappointed to hear that the product has been frustrating for you.

If those of you who are having trouble don’t mind, I’d appreciate getting some more detail about the specific problems you’re having. Have you discussed these issues with your Account Managers? Also, when did you do your product training, and with who? I would love the opportunity to pass along any issues that you are having so that we do our best to make it better, or at least understand what has gone wrong so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

We want to make sure we get to the bottom of any issues that come up immediately, to find out whether it was simply us not communicating some information to you during your training or whether there’s a problem with the product (if it’s the latter, we’ll of course replace it). The problems you’ve described aren’t typical according to our own testing or most of what we hear back from clients - so we’re very interested in finding out exactly what’s wrong so that we can try our best to make it right. I do believe you are experiencing something that we can help make better – and I would like the opportunity to try.

We do serve many clients, from Independents to 5-star destination resort spas around the world who are having much success with the shells. But our number one priority is making sure all of our clients can be just as successful with whatever products of ours they use. I am the inventor and an owner in our company and wholeheartedly stand behind making sure we try our best to give everyone the best experience possible.

I hope you’ll get back to me in whatever way is most convenient for you; you can reply here or PM me, or you can get ahold of us through our website (I can’t post a link apparently, but if you google spa revolutions you’ll find us); just mention you’re from body work online and Dan asked you to reply, and it will be forwarded to me. That extends to any readers here who may also be having trouble with their shells or would like more information.

Thanks,
Dan Young

Shells?

Are these Lava Shells and Therma Shells one in the same or different? I am looking into Therma Shells but can't find much info on them so reading theses posts was quite helpful. The being too hot concerns me.??
Thanks

:undecided:
okay so i got to play with the "lava shells" n class today on a client... they're really hot to hold... but, they're a lot easier on the therapist. after giving the massage i felt great i didnt feel tired or anything. and my client LOVED the massage...

so...
they're sanitary
easy to use
and less of a mess

so basically i like them but i dont know for sure if they're worth the money.

any other comments????????[/b]

d_young said:
I have to admit I’m not a frequent visitor to the site, but some of my staff members and customers are and directed me to this thread. My name is Dan, and I’m the inventor of Lava Shells.

So, I searched out Dan Young's info. The following is the link to their site, in case someone is using something different than his particular shells/heat mechanism. Maybe it will give us more to talk about, or something. Products > PerfectSense™ Massage > Lava Shells

About Our Shells
Each and every Lava Shell is a 100% real Tiger Striped Clam shell, hand-selected in the Philippine Islands for size, shape and structural integrity... PerfectSense Massage has taken those shells and recycled them into beautiful and effective massage tools.

The shells are composed of calcium carbonate --each shell's pattern is as unique as a fingerprint.

Because the shells are calcium carbonate, they give off calcium ions naturally when heated, which are transferred directly to the skin during the massage process. The calcium helps to regulate the skin's natural renewal processes and can help to give a client firmer, healthier looking skin, while also reaping all the benefits of a heated massage treatment.

Professional Use
With heated treatments now an integral part of the spa industry, businesses need a flexible, versatile, and simple way to provide heat... The Lava Charges that power the shells come in two formulas, the Comfort Blend and the Deep Heat blend. Offering different levels of heat, these blends allow for the use of the shells anywhere; not just a massage tool, they are often used in manicures and pedicures, during facials, as a component of body wraps and scrubs, and so much more.

Every Lava Shell order also comes with support from your own personal Account Manager, who will help you design and implement treatments and marketing to make the most out of your purchase, as well as the stellar marketing materials, training, and customer service that set all the PerfectSense Professional products apart.

Retail Home Use
...Each Retail Kit comes with one shell and four Lava Charges, so that clients can take them home to have that warmth and beauty when they need it between treatments.

LavaGel™
Our patented Lava Gel formula combines a natural blend of materials to create a self-heating technology that is designed to deliver heat for over an hour. Our self-heating technology is now embodied in a way that releases heat over a much longer period, resulting in blissful warmth that lasts as long as you need for any spa treatment. It is this combination of power and controlled release that inspire the innovation behind every PerfectSense Professional Product.
It looks like you can have two forms of "heat blend" with these. Maybe the spas are using the "too hot" one?
The Lava Charges that power the shells come in two formulas, the Comfort Blend and the Deep Heat blend.
==============================

kaleeh said:
Are these Lava Shells and Therma Shells one in the same or different?
I can't tell for sure, but Lava Shells & the Therma Shells seem to be similar, yet two different items. (?????) And the "LavaGel" that ThermaShells use appears to be the patented formula by Mr. Young's PerfectSense company. Here's the Therma Shell info.
What are ThermaShells:

An elegant, ergonomic tool, from a blend of real sea shells and fine porcelain... The interior of the shells is a hollow chamber where LavaGel is added. When LavaGel is mixed with the Activator, the two create a natural reaction inside the shell, and it begins to generate heat that lasts for over an hour - with no electricity and no equipment.

The System
ThermaShells are sold in professional systems and Take Home kits ...

How It Works
ThermaShells are powered by LavaGel, a patented formula that uses natural mineral energy to continuously generate heat for long periods of time. When mixed with water, LavaGel undergoes an exothermic reaction. That reaction can be controlled—meaning the length of time it is working and the temperature it generates—can be adjusted to ensure a safe, powerful heat treatment every time a shell is charged.

LavaGel is 100% non-toxic and produces no harmful byproducts. It never requires electricity or equipment to create heat. And when the treatment is over, just throw out the LavaGel packet and clean the shell with soap and water - no mess or time-consuming clean up.

Benefits

Heat
ThermaShells stay hot for over an hour on a single charge - more than enough to complete a service, whether a simple foot massage during a pedicure or a full body massage.

No Electricity, No Equipment
Single-use, self-heating technology means all you need for your service is a ThermaShell charge and the shell itself.

Safety
LavaGel’s carefully controlled formula is engineered to produce powerful warmth without overheating - leaving client and therapist comforted and protected.

Here's some copy I located about the shell massage:
Lava Shell Massage is a relaxing massage that uses heat... During a Lava Shell Massage, the therapist uses real shells from the Philippines to gently massage your body.

The heat comes from inside the Lava Shells due to a mixture of a minerals and algae with salt water and essential oils{color added by pueppi}. When they are combined inside the shell, it creates a chemical reaction that causes heat for one or two hours.

While a Lava Shell massage has some similarities to hot stone massage, it also has some important differences.

What You Need To Know About Lava Shell Massage
Some spas are offering Lava Shell Massage instead of hot stone because the preparation and clean-up is much easier. While it has the element of heat, it is not the same as a hot stone massage.

The therapist massages your body using heated clam shells, called Lava Shells. The therapist hold the shell in the palm of their hand while using light Swedish massage strokes. It's primarily a relaxing, soothing massage. If you want deeper work, hot stone is a better choice.

The shells have a rubber plug in the bottom. The therapist inserts a packet of minerals and algae into the shell, then adds sea-water and plugs it up again. The chemical interaction between the ingredients creates heat inside the shell that lasts one to two hours.

You should speak up if the shells are too warm, especially at the beginning. They cool the more they are used.

Where Can I Get A Lava Shell Massage?
Spas that offer Lava Shell Massage include Alvadora Spa at Royal Palms in Phoenix and The Spa at Four Seasons Resort Aviara in Carlsbad (30 minutes north of San Diego).

How Much Does A Lava Shell Massage Cost? The price will vary by how luxurious the spa is. A day spa might charge $75-$100, a resort spa $125-$175.

Can I Do Lava Shell Massage At Home?
There is a Lava Shell home kit.

Now for my concerns:

• I'm curious as to this chemical reaction of heat and the potential to harm a client. One piece of into mentioned the heat component uses essential oils (news copy above). Are there any potential allergies we should know about?
  • Is the "sachet" easy to insert and remove?
  • Is it really not messy? Just how easy can this be implemented into a "dry" facility?
  • "Burning the therapists hands /burning the client" potential (mentioned by a few therapists already)?
  • What is the difference in heat between Mr. Young's "Comfort Blend" and the "Deep Heat Blend"?

Enquiring minds want to know. :kiss:

I pm'd the gentleman about three weeks ago and still haven't received a response. I continue to have the same issues with LS as stated above. I have experienced the Deep Heat to vary from too hot to hold to lukewarm. The Comfort Blend was either very minimal heat and a few times comfortable to ct. & therapist. There is too much variation in temp for me.

Sorta sounds like a scam to me with a company trying to save face, if you don't hear back anyways. But more than two weeks to reply? What kind of business are you running buddy? If we took that long to reply, we'd have no business to speak of!

Best of luck in getting this taken care of for those of you having an issue.

A lot of questions this week! I'll go down the list here and see if I can't address them all.

Kaleeh: Lava Shells and ThermaShells are two different product lines, but they work in a similar fashion. The differences are the heat level (Lava Shells charges offer higher & longer lasting heat) and that Lava Shells are real sea shells recycled from food waste, while ThermaShells are made by us using a blend of seashell powder and porcelain. Functionally they operate in a similar fashion; for massage therapists we typically always recommend the Lava Shells.

Pueppi: You're exactly right. There are two different heat blends, and they offer different amounts of heat based on need. The Comfort Blend works better for smaller areas of the body, areas that are more sensitive to heat, and for prolonged work in one area; the Deep Heat is more powerful and is ideal for full body massage.

On concerns:

I'm curious as to this chemical reaction of heat and the potential to harm a client. One piece of into mentioned the heat component uses essential oils (news copy above). Are there any potential allergies we should know about?

The reaction that heats the shell takes place entirely within the shell itself, and is prepped before the shells are used on the client. The reaction doesn't produce any harmful byproducts, and all the ingredients are safe and non-toxic (in fact, all the minerals we use are in your average multivitamin).

There's a bit of green tea and mango oil in the Activator solution, solely for fragrance, which is also in the massage oil we sell. We can provide full ingredient lists for any allergy concerns, but those oils are in a component that doesn't ordinarily come into contact with the skin.

Is the "sachet" easy to insert and remove?
The sachet is basically a tea bag. It's made of a similar material (though it's more durable) and serves the same purpose. At the end of the treatment it's "puffed up" because it has absorbed the Activator solution, but it's still easy to pull out. On a rare occasion they can rip when removing them from the shell, but when that happens you'll just rinse any LavaGel that's spilled into the shell out under a faucet. There's nothing harmful in them. The whole thing's pretty simple.

Is it really not messy? Just how easy can this be implemented into a "dry" facility?

Yep, it's really not messy. Everything goes on inside the shell itself. Massage oil will come in contact with the outside of the shell but obviously you'd be using oil in this kind of protocol anyway. When the procedure is finished, the LavaGel sachet has absorbed all the Activator, so it comes out in one easy piece with no mess.

As long as you've got a faucet somewhere in the building to rinse the shells at the end and you can have a dish of cool water in your treatment area to cool the shell with if it gets uncomfortably warm, you can use them. I've never heard of a client having any trouble using them in a "dry" treatment area.

"Burning the therapists hands /burning the client" potential (mentioned by a few therapists already)?

The LavaGel is designed in such a way that the heat rises and lowers fairly slowly and evenly when used properly. The shells can occasionally get uncomfortably warm, but we've never had a complaint, from a therapist or a client, about anyone sustaining a burn or injury during a Lava Shell massage. .

Safety is our first priority and we take the training of our clients very seriously. We require an online or phone training on heat management before we'll ship product to a client, ever order receives a detailed instruction manual with information on safely controlling the shells, and we now offer a home study DVD course for a total of 24 CE's from the NCBTMB.

As with any new product, there can be a bit of a learning curve to really get comfortable using the shells, but the overwhelming feedback we receive from our clients is that the heat is always manageable, and we're always here to help address any issues that come up.

What is the difference in heat between Mr. Young's "Comfort Blend" and the "Deep Heat Blend"?

The shells transfer heat into the body as you use them in a massage, so the charges must continually generate heat to keep the shell warm. The Deep Heat generates heat more quickly, so it can be used on larger areas of the body and for longer periods of time before it begins to feel cool. If left unused, both would eventually reach the same maximum temperature, but the Comfort will take longer to reach it and won't stay there for the same length of time.

It really comes down to personal preference as to charge type. Generally we recommend Deep Heat for full body massage and Comfort for localized massages, but we have therapists who use Comfort for a full body massage as well. We send out samples of both with your training kit so you can try them before you place an opening order and see which one works for you.

Hotep: I sent you a PM this morning. Again, let me apologize for not responding to you earlier; I haven't had a chance to sit down and draft out a response until now. It seems like you're experiencing more variation in temperature than usual, but I think we may have figured it out. Keep me posted and let me know if what's suggested there works for you.

rezod: There's no scam here, I assure you. We're a small business, and as I'm sure a lot of folks on these boards can sympathize with, in a small business you're forced to wear a lot of hats. When we have a machine break down in production that only I can fix, if I don't fix it then my production staff's left sitting on their hands, and then we've got a lot of customers who won't get their product on time. I received hotep's PM on the 15th and this morning was the first chance I've had to write out a thorough response.

I wanted to respond here personally because we've put a lot of time and effort into making a product we're proud to stand behind, but unfortunately there's not enough time in my schedule to respond to this sort of thing as quickly as I'd like. Our Account Managers are all fully trained on these products and how to troubleshoot them, and they're always available during normal business hours. If any of our clients reading this are having trouble with anything, please contact your Account Manager so they can help you right away. That's what they're there for :D I can't post a link here, but pueppi's post has a link to our website; all of the contact information is there.

I'm happy to continue answering questions here, so keep them coming if you've got them.

Thanks,
Dan

d_young,

I can respect your position of wearing lots of hats as a lot of us do. Personally, I know how impatient I can be and even when I can't get a full response to my questions, I feel much better about these situations if someone at least responds quickly with something. "Had a situation arise at work and want to explain to the best of my ability, will do so as soon as possible."

I mean no disrespect to you or your company but timeliness is a pet peeve of mine. I was in a networking group for over a year with many different "professionals" and it truly surprised me at the lack of respect that certain individuals displayed. Meetings between members of the group were encouraged for the sake of getting to know one another and some individuals wouldn't show up for these meet-ups. Even worse, they didn't even call to let the other know that they wouldn't be there! They acted as though it was no big deal, thus losing any business I and others may have sent their way. I eventually left due in part to these behaviors.

Again, no disrespect to you or your company intended. I fully understand and appreciate the fact that there is a development period with any product and the effort that you are putting into yours. I wish you the best of luck in fixing these situations so as to keep our community and our clients health the best it can be.

rezod

d_young said:
Lava Shells and ThermaShells are two different product lines, but they work in a similar fashion. The differences are the heat level (Lava Shells charges offer higher & longer lasting heat)

Dan,

Since we have your attention, I would like to ask another question that came to mind from your response above.

When reading through the Thermashell website, it seems that they are using your patented "LavaGel" with their product. Am I reading that right?

And, if so, do you know/have you had a chance to test what the differences are in temperature habits with your real shell and their man-made shell?

I don't want to be a pest, and if you don't know that's ok.... but it just is a question that keeps bumping around in my head.

Thanks in advance.

rezod Thank you for the reply, but I didn't read it as being disrespectful. It's certainly reasonable to expect prompt customer service, and that's one of our top priorities here. That's why we have one inventor and eight Account Managers (well that and because no one would want to deal with two of me ;) )

pueppi The ThermaShells and Lava Shells have roughly the same thickness and transfer the heat in a similar fashion; the heat charges ThermaShells use are more mild even than both the Lava Shell's charges, so the ThermaShells offer lower heat levels than the Lava Shells during use.

The ThermaShells were designed for the wider range of salon/ salon&spa market, though some LMT's do use them. The ThermaShells' mild heat was designed to be ideal for facials, manicure/pedicures, or smaller add-on massages like a calf/foot massage or a neck and shoulder massage, so the heat is adjusted to still be soothing/gentle rather than a deep heat treatment.

--Dan

Dan,

Thanks for the input.

So, my last question, I hope.... :grin:

Would you and/or Hotep mind letting us know why there is a problem with those particular shells and how to fix it, if one of us in the future should have the problem? Manybe if you don't want to get into specifics, you could just give some general guidelines. It may be enough to help sell your Lava Shell's to other therapists like me!

I really am still wondering about the whole "they're too hot - not hot enough" issue.

I can pm you the suggestions he sent me if that works for you. I would type out the main points but I'm in basket case mode right now.

Hotep said:
I can pm you the suggestions he sent me if that works for you. I would type out the main points but I'm in basket case mode right now.

I have never used the shells, but I would seriously be interested in what the options for fixing the prior mentioned complaints are, before even considering to use something like this in the future.

Feel free to PM me. :)

The issue isn’t actually with the shells themselves, it’s with the heat from the charges. Different factors in the treatment can affect the heat levels, so it’s just a matter of figuring out which of those factors are causing a variation in the heat and adjusting the protocol accordingly.

If the heat isn’t exactly where a therapist wants it, our Account Managers will work with them to figure out why. Usually it’s just a minor change somewhere in a protocol and it fixes the issue. On rare occasions, the charges may be improperly mixed; if that happens we replace them. As for the leaking, I’m pretty sure a small change in the activation process should fix it.

It doesn’t have to be your last question, by the way—I’m happy to answer. We also have started offering live webinars for anyone interested—no need to be a client. You can get to them from our website under the professionals section, and that’s a great way to get a question answered as well as get info on the products and business practices and tips on really making them successful and profitable.

As for “helping to sell”: I’m not much of a salesperson, but we offer a Protocol Training Kit for the shells that comes with a full shell set, our training guide, which is very comprehensive and should answer most questions, and enough charges to do several massages with. You can order it and use all the charges, and return it for a full refund if you decide you don’t want to keep using the shells. We’ve found it’s pretty hard to really grasp how effective the shells are, and how much of a difference they make versus other heat methods for massage, until you’ve had a chance to use them. So if you’re interested please get in touch with us—there’s really no risk to trying them (other than that you pay shipping if you decide to return them).

Thanks,
Dan

I have burned my hand to a water blister with shells

I do not know how to Pm you but I am very unsatisfied with the shells I posted earlier and stopped using them but a week ago I had a customer request them so I did a Lava massage and I had a hard time to finish because the product was spitting out of the shell and was burning me please get back to me.The customers like them but I am not satisfied.
Thank you.

d_young said:
The issue isn’t actually with the shells themselves, it’s with the heat from the charges. Different factors in the treatment can affect the heat levels, so it’s just a matter of figuring out which of those factors are causing a variation in the heat and adjusting the protocol accordingly.

If the heat isn’t exactly where a therapist wants it, our Account Managers will work with them to figure out why. Usually it’s just a minor change somewhere in a protocol and it fixes the issue. On rare occasions, the charges may be improperly mixed; if that happens we replace them. As for the leaking, I’m pretty sure a small change in the activation process should fix it.

It doesn’t have to be your last question, by the way—I’m happy to answer. We also have started offering live webinars for anyone interested—no need to be a client. You can get to them from our website under the professionals section, and that’s a great way to get a question answered as well as get info on the products and business practices and tips on really making them successful and profitable.

As for “helping to sell”: I’m not much of a salesperson, but we offer a Protocol Training Kit for the shells that comes with a full shell set, our training guide, which is very comprehensive and should answer most questions, and enough charges to do several massages with. You can order it and use all the charges, and return it for a full refund if you decide you don’t want to keep using the shells. We’ve found it’s pretty hard to really grasp how effective the shells are, and how much of a difference they make versus other heat methods for massage, until you’ve had a chance to use them. So if you’re interested please get in touch with us—there’s really no risk to trying them (other than that you pay shipping if you decide to return them).

Thanks,
Dan

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  2. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💋💫💞 Saturday, 💞💘 Olivia, 👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy 💯💥 Sisi,👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. Withme_Spa:
    💕💢 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💖💫💥Saturday, 💯 ♥  Anna,💋 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣ Ruby, 💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment  💗💋 Amy, 💖average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love. 💋 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  12. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  14. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201💢💞💖Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie....👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service ... and 💗💞Lisa, small build, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴❤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 👄👄🌹Saturday, ❤ milf Mary ♥ 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and 💋💘 Tammy, full body treatment. 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 😉💞💋💐Saturday, 💯 💞 Lucy, 💋 tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and ☺ Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  18. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Turnernator1:
    blair
  24. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  29. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  32. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  33. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  34. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  35. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  38. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  39. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  40. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  42. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  47. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  48. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  49. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
Back