Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lomi Lomi technique picture

Reaction score
I had lomi lomi at Blue Sky in Wisconsin. I cant remember his last name off hand, but the instructors first name is Daniel.

I found this picture on the net.

http://www.shamanicbodywork.com/images/decoration_images/wayne_patti_massage.jpg

My clients would freak out if I undraped them down to this level AND had my face 6 inches from their butt AND had an arm under them as in this picture. I would be uncomfortable as the client in this situation. That stroke is just too close for comfort!! One little slip and whoops!!

That arm placement... is there no other way to work the upper quad muscles than this??

Christine

Ah, the joys of underbody work, where it's amazing where your hands and arms can slide to with no linen on the table. Looks like standard underbody work to me, you put that much of your arm under the body, you get that close.

I refuse to deal with an oily table between clients, way too much cleaning and sanitising for me to be comfortable with it, so I use linen on the table and don't do underbody work.

I didnt even realize there was no covering on the table!! We had zero training for this type of under body work. I do shoulder work sort of like this, but not work like this. Toooo close for comfort!!
Christine

You learn to be very careful,
That arm position(coming from the inner leg) is actually the way to go. If you slid the arm in from the outside of the leg you would be in real trouble.
Not all forms of lomi lomi use underbody work. The auntie margret style is very different to the Temple style which uses minimal draping and underbody work like this.
This form of underbody work is great for the appropiate client and obviously with trust and informed consent

Yeah!! That is the type of Lomi Lomi I had!! Aunty Margrette style!! With a little sleep, I remember the teachers name to be Daniel Higgins.

I am in Wisconsin, and people can be pretty conservative here. It is nothing like Eugene Oregon!! LOL!!

Christine

Lomi Lomi Draping and Movements

I took classes in the Auntie Margaret style of Lomi Lomi from Alice Belusko in Ft. Lauderdale. She interned with Aunti for two years. According to her, there are about five styles of Lomi Lomi, although Auntie Margaret was the one that first released it to the general public.

This style uses forearm strokes and a lot of static compressions to really get in and work out muscle problems. I use this when people ask for deep tissue as it is easier on me, and does more for the client.

When in Arizona last year, I found someone that does Temple style of Lomi Lomi. They not only do, they teach at the Arizona School for Integrative Studies. Not ever having seen it, I decided to go have one.

I enjoyed it a lot (although I was a little too focused on stealing moves :D ). I found it to be a very pleasant style which I would caeforum.xxxorize as a Hawaiian version of Swedish done with the forearms. (The mark of Lomi Lomi is that it uses the forearms instead of the hands.) I got to talk to the therapist (who is also the instructor) at some length and ask questions.

Now, the Auntie Margaret style uses standard draping and does not need to addres the bare glutes. In fact, much of it can be done with the client completely clothed because it is the compressions that do the real work.

The picture shown is an accurate depiction of the Temple Lomi draping. They fold the sheet down from the top, and then in from the sides so that it covers the break between the glutes or the genitals if the client is face up. To properly do Temple Lomi Lomi, the genitals are the only thing covered when the client is face up no matter what sex they are. In my massage, I don't remember any under body work. What was done was rhythmic and flowing, which is what Temp style is supposed to be. It is supposed to let you zone and meditate.

This is something I want to take, not because I intend to do two different Lomi routines, but so I can steal some moves and incorporate them into my routine. At one point, I did get a chance to talk with Tom Cochran who teaches this in various places across the country.

He told me that this style can be done with proper draping, or with the client leaving their underwear on. The time to move the drape does change and interrupt the flow of the massage.

Now let's be real. There are a lot more people in this country that are conservative when it come to nudity than not. For most of them, this method of draping would be very scary. So, as therapists, we work within the client's comfort zone. If we are so strict that we can not make changes in what we do, then we have no business doing this as a profession. So, we modify what we are doing, and change the draping to work with each individual we see (and the key word there is individual). (I talked to a lady that had a Temple session in Hawaii. She was extremely surprised when they undraped her to this level. At the same time, in my first night of massage class, we were shown a video of the 'school massage' as done on the school's owner by her teacher. During the massage, the therapist undraped her to the waist while she was supine, and then did effleurage from neck to navel. And this was Swedish massage. Uhh, no, we did not do this for our massages.) The point is that people have different comfort levels based on area of the country, and we work with them. (We also abide by the laws of the state or region.)

As far as the move being shown, I don't remember this being done to me in my session. Looking at it, and trying it on my partner, it seems very clunky. I would think that the area being massaged could be done differently, and that doesn't mean changing the position of the subject. I know that Temple Lomi puts the subject in a specific position and then does the entire side from that point. I could see getting the inner leg with a forearm, and then the front from the other side.

Again, it is all comfort. Comfort for the client and the therapist.

But that's only my opinion. I could be wrong.

i've learned alot from this discussion.

my comment is that when taught to do a 4-handed massage, we used the same draping~ essentially a hand towel for a diaper drape and another hand towel for the breast drape for females. over the top is a sheet, which is removed for when the massage starts, and is returned at the end.

we made a point to explain to the client what draping would be used for this service, and assure them that their privacy would be maintained at all times. it seemed to take any surpirse out of the equation, and made for a more relaxed environment.

Lomi Lomi Draping and Movements

Brian said:
As far as the move being shown, I don't remember this being done to me in my session. Looking at it, and trying it on my partner, it seems very clunky.
it is not at all clunky when done properly. As jeffh says it's more of an issue placing your hand from the outside of the leg towards the inside of the leg in underbody work, that can feel really intrusive. The move as shown can be very effective, particularly on larger individuals, where the weight of their own leg is contributing to the work, do it on someone skinny like in the photo and it's good, but the leg just moves around. Temple style does not "(put) the subject in a specific position and then does the entire side from that point" The subject can be moved around a lot, over the table, over the edge of the table, lifted up, turned over by the therapist (that usually needs to be done with NO draping otherwise draping just gets terribly knotted) which is why there is no linen on the table, you can't slide the client around with a sheet under them. If it was just put the subject in one position and work from that point, you could have linen underneath them. You don't get much of that type of work in a 1hr booking. If you want to experience that type of thing it's the 2 or 3 hr bookings.

I'd be more concerned if my therapist was not wearing a shirt...as far as having his nose that close to my butt...that is the risk he is willing to take. LOL

StressSolutions said:
I'd be more concerned if my therapist was not wearing a shirt...as far as having his nose that close to my butt...that is the risk he is willing to take. LOL

:smt005 lets just hope he has pants on, right??

Christine

StressSolutions said:
as far as having his nose that close to my butt...that is the risk he is willing to take. LOL

:biglaugh: :smt081 :smt082 :smt044

Yeah, this definitely could be something from Eugene, Oregon!!! Where shirts are optional!!! See where that thread is going... good laugh anyway...

I would definitely be too conservative to give or receive this type of massage. Too much nutidy for me, no shirts, who knows about shorts, and what is the person doing in the background???

That much oil, and no linens, either you slip and slide all over the table or you wait for the suction to release so you can be peeled off the table...

As for the diaper drape, we would still cover the client with a sheet just tuck it under a little better so that the whole torso is covered.

With reading this thread, I have definitely realized that lomi lomi is not for me!!!

Pandoras_Gift said:
and what is the person doing in the background???
Four hand massage, 2 therapists, one body on the table. I can cope with 6 hands, more than 3 therapists I feel like I'm being dragged all over the table a bit too much to relax.

Be happy the other person in the photo has a top on! I had a few encounters on courses with female course participants working with no top, and these were women where gravity definately had a firm hold on them. It was extremely distracting suddenly being hit by this cold thing every now and then while lying on the table. I just kept thinking "men pay to be hit by these cold things?"

You're not thrown into doing things like this on the first day of the course, you usually are pretty comfortable with the other people on the course by the time moves like this are introduced. I never did get comfortable with all the oil, all too slimey for me (so much oil used! they were using a cheap oil that I would call a nasty cheap oil, yuck!)

If you think this style of lomi lomi is not for you, (and as mentioned before, there are other more draped styles of lomi lomi, they're not all like this) some forms of Ayurvedic massage are VERY similar when done in the traditional manner - lots of oil, no linen on the table, minimal draping, underbody work, very similar moves, but their oil is usually more theraputic, rather than just oil. Those styles may not be for you either.

I use a LOT less oil than some for my TS Lomi lomi, including for underbody work.

Lomi is a minority of what I do, It would not appeal to or be acceptable to all my clients. For some conditions like shoulder and upper back problems the lomi work including supine underbody is fantastic and I will incorporate it into remedial massage sessions.

I don't like giving clients any surprises when It comes to draping so I am very explicit with describing the draping and giving the client the genuine option of more coverage unsing words like "It is very important to me that you are comfortable with the areas to be worked on..........".

I would not categorize it as " a hawaiian form of Swedish" as it can involve deep tissue work and emotional and energetic release.

Shirts are often optional during TRAINING(which is what this photo depicts). It gets hot with a room kept warm for the receiver and you are carrying out a strenuous activity equivalent to doing an aerobics class at the gym. There is also a level of familiarity and trust which makes this a non issue
I keep my shirt on in the clinic.

jeffh said:
Shirts are often optional during TRAINING(which is what this photo depicts).
I wish that were true of some of the male practitioners I've had professional treatments from :( and a singlet with armholes cut down to waist level does not count as a shirt.

I've also had sooooooooooooooooooo many men booking in for a this style of massage and them being disappointed I was wearing a t-shirt! They've even requested I put on a bikini top, or at least a singlet! And they've brought out the old line "my previous therapist never used to wear a t-shirt". I never had that type of request with any other form of massage I do, which is one of the reasons why I hardly promote lomi lomi anymore, that plus they are also likely to come out with the old lines "my previous therapist used to massage everywhere" and/or "my previous therapist didn't use draping" - I've had those lines for other styles of massage too, but the majority were for lomi lomi. I know a lot of female lomi lomi therapists DO work in bikini tops, I know a quite a few of them are very casual about draping, I was never sure about the everywhere comment.

I loved the training, I love doing it, I love receving lomi lomi (when a decent oil is used), I don't like the amount of oil often used (my first massage training was aromatherapy, just over one tablespoon is used for a full body treatment, that's what I use for most massages still), I don't like the clean up with no linen, and I don't like the clientele it attracted when I was promoting it. I wasn't attracting that type of clientele for other forms of massage, at the time, so I put it down to that particular modality, stopped promoting, dubious clients dropped down to practically none almost immediately, or at least they would only get as far as the initial phone call where they'd ask about draping and if I massaged everywhere, rather than automatically assuming booking in for lomi lomi meant no draping and everywhere was massaged.

Pandoras_Gift said:
There is another person in the photo behind the woman...
oh, so there is!! I hadn't even noticed them! Stray person in background, photo probably taken during training, they've probably never even noticed the person in the background either :) I'm impressed person in the background has a shirt on :)

oh mel,

No one wants me to wear a bikini top, I feel so rejected.

I keep my eyes closed during a massage, I could care less what anyone is wearing.
That would really P..s me off too if a client wanted to dictate what I wore

yet another example of discirmination towards males in this profession - you don't get requests to wear bikini tops. I understand it is very unfair, but the problem is the client's, its not yours. Please don't take it to heart. I'm sure you're much more likely to be asked to wear speedos than female therapists :)

Shoutbox
  1. Tokyo Rose:
    ❤️ Contact TOKYO ROSE today for a wild XXX experience ❤️ CURVY ORIENTAL DOLL ❤️ MARLEE SPA ❤️ QUEENSWAY HOTEL ❤️ (416) 357-9233 ❤️
  2. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA INTERNATIONAL TITTY THURSDAY!!!! MUI CALIENTE STELLA 32D, AND ALIYAH 32 DD!!! BIG MELONS FOR BIGGER APPETITES!!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR U
  5. lemon_tree:
    💛💥 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💫💋💞Thursday, ❣💋 Cici..💞💖. small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. and 💋Lisa, 💖 📞 647 348-2899📞
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️♨️every day have 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy.Jenny.Cici so sexy very good table shower body scrub.body slide 😘😘😘😘🔥🔥🔥🔥 5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 -3366
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰 Suki😍is bea
  8. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💢a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💗💞💥💫 Thursday, 💘💕 Cindy, ❣💋 abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service.. 💋💋 Gaga, 👄👄medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💯💥 Sisi, 💋very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💥 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💢💞 Thursday ❣❤ Ruby,💥💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💋❤ Lucy, 💕👄beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💗💋 Jessica,💢 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  11. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💞💐 Thursday, ♥ 💖 💋 Michelle 💞💋for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality. 😘 Judy, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  13. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  14. GoldenFlower:
    THURSDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jojo, Mimi, Sherry & Tracy. Jojo is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away. Mimi is young honey who can rock your world. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian sweetie.
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 💢💞 Thursday, ♥ 💋 Yoyo, 💋small, slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, 😘 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  16. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Curvy Latina Karen(3pm-11pm),Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  17. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  18. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  20. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 /Good service Cuban girl Mimi and Asian girl (Anna) in today girl (
  21. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NEW GIRL TAYLOR: A YOUNG WHITE BLONDE GIRL THAT IS REALLY FUN AND INCREDIBLY BUSTY 🌸 SELINA: A TALL AND YOUNG ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  22. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 9th , THURSDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 5️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & ERICA & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  23. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, TRACY, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️every day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹so sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you 😘😘😘😘5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  27. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  28. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Pinky🥰 Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  32. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  34. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  35. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️
  36. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️have Table shower🚿🚿🚿🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  38. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  41. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  42. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  45. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 6️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 RICA 🌹 🆕 HANNAH 🌹 ERICA 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 RICA & 🆕 HANNAH & ERICA & 🆕 TINA & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  48. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  49. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services 💋new white Ana💋
  50. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
Back