Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Massage tables are the devil

midwestboi

Reaction score
So I'm seriously shopping for massage tables and... been able to find at least one thing I really don't like about each manufacturer I've looked at.Custom Craftworks has small evil little knobs and chintzy looking face cradle holes... Earthlite I've heard quite a bit of negative feedback about... plus they're responsible for buying LEC. Oakworks seems pretty nice, but their cradles are too hard for me to adjust and I hear the teeth on 'em can wear out.I don't like any of the closures--velcro wears out, the little buckles one has to remember to close or risk being snagged on, plus they get bent when using the table on the floor for shiatsu. Oakworks is the least evil, although I still don't like it.I'm currently looking at Golden Ratio's website... haven't seen any of these in person. I'm really hesitant to buy a table without seeing it first. Anyone have this problem?

Sorry you're having such a time of it...Sight unseen can be so frustrating--that whole leap of faith thing is tough sometimes!Just wanted to put in a good word for the Golden Ratio. I've had mine going on 8 years now and I love it. I've tried a few other tables (stronglite, earthlite and some off brand I've never heard of) and I am still partial to mine. The face cradle is substantial and very easy to operate...everything folds up and folds out very easily and the table is as stable as stable gets. I love mine--sure you would too!Good luck!Lanie

I've been pretty happy with my Oakworks.  I love the face cradle though I do have to say that it squeaks when I lower it, no matter what I do.  So I just pull it out instead, solved that problem.The closure on mine is a snap to use (I have the Wellspring).  Just a little lever that hooks on the inside, never had a problem with it.I've never used a Custom Craftworks so I can't comment on it but I have used and Earthlite and didn't care for it.  I also have an Earthlite chair and I hate it.  I've only used a Golden Ratio chair but I have to say I loved it, very sturdy and easy to use.Good luck making your decision, it's a big one!

Thanks for the encouragement, vibes, and details :)Any idea what this Golden Ratio "centerlock and powerstrut" stuff is about?

Ego-Magician,     I have a custom craftworks.  I like it okay. Got it from school.  It's what they order.  It's very heavy though.  Not good for outcalls.  Mine is only a couple years old and already squeaking.       I bought a Golden Ratio 8-9 years ago for energy work.  It's not to be used with deep massage.  It's not as strong as the table they are selling now.  I'd love to get one and that is what I'm going to get eventually.  I don't know much about the centerlock.  Have you called Golden Ratio?  They are very friendly.  But then I'm prejudiced.  I love Montana and the people there.  Some of their tables are really nice.  You can get hi-low end plates........for those of us that do energy work or craniosacral.  Also, there are no cables to get your legs tangled into.  So if you're on your stool you would be able to put your legs under the table, all the way around because of the centerlock and no cables.  I would call them.  They are very helpful.  Also, check out their website.  They have some seconds that they sell.  Good luck.  Oh........I love the face cradle on my old Golden Ratio....alot more than the Custom Craftworks face cradle.

Hi.I have a Stronglite or two or three. آ *chuckles*My only complaint with it is the face cradle could be more cush like the Oakworks or Golden Ratio and they'd have the best table out there. آ You're right. آ No one seems to have got all of it together.I have worked on a Golden Ratio and I was seriously looking at it as my table of choice when getting out of school. آ I ended up with the Stronglite due to a great deal with a guy who is not supplying them anymore and because a friend bought one. آ Had she not purchased it, I'd probably have gone with GR. آ I did not know you couldn't do deep work on them though (as someone mentioned above). آ I am betting they have a table for deeper work by now... or so I hope!If I recall, my only beef with GR was that it was pretty dad-gum heavy. آ But then, so are the tables I have now... hmmmm.I've also worked on the Oakworks, and it is true, their face cradle units do break down, crunch together and get all stick after a while. آ At least on the ones I worked with, if I am recalling correctly -- the plastic cradles with the double adjust -- all plastic-y. آ But, I guess you can just buy an new cradle every few years. آ What I am curious to know about is if anyone has any experience with GR's hydrolic table.  MMMM.  That makes me very interested.  Or other hydrolics for that matter.  Maybe I'll have to start a thread.  ;)

GREAT IDEA and thanks. I just emailed three companies asking them if they're interested in sending reps to Heartwood.In the meantime, questions:Those who love GoldenRatio or Stronglite (or others), what exactly is it that makes you prefer their tables/company?Face cradle questions: *how* do you adjust the GR and Stronglite cradles? Does the GR cradle use a push-button type mechanism? Stronglite's looks like another "flip out the lever, adjust, flip back in" mechanism... but maybe it uses cams instead of teeth?Anyone who's tried both, which did you like better and why? If you've used an Oakworks cradle, compare to that too if you would :)Sigh. So far I want Oakworks upholstery with some other face cradle (as yet undertermined) on a table body that seemingly doesn't exist. ;-)

I have 2 Golden Ratio tables.  My first is a 11 year old Nautilus and the second is 2 year old Maxim Lite.  I am very impressed with these two tables.  The Nautilus is my travel table and still is as stable as it was when I bought it.  As far as the face cradles both of mine are the Crescent Tilt.  My massage chair is also a Golden Ratio and it has the Quicktouch face cradle.  I personally like the Crescent cradles better.  I hope this helps.  If you have any other questions let me know

Cool, thanks... if you could give me a bit more detail on the difference in operation between the QuickTouch and the Crescent, that would be very helpful.

In the meantime, questions:

Those who love GoldenRatio or Stronglite (or others), what exactly is it that makes you prefer their tables/company?

Face cradle questions: *how* do you adjust the GR and Stronglite cradles? ... Stronglite's looks like another "flip out the lever, adjust, flip back in" mechanism... but maybe it uses cams instead of teeth?

EgoMajickian,

Here are a few other thoughts in addition to what I said earlier and to give more input on teh Stronglite.

As for "preferring" the company.... hmmm.. they have always been "nice".  :)

For the table itself... I really loved my portable I got from them years ago and that was what made me want the regular tables.  I'd definitely say the tables they are making now are better than the ones from about 5 years ago (in the regular form -- can't say on the portable -- I don't even know if they have the portable I purchased years ago... it has wodden legs, great weight and overall fantastic).  I ordered a second "regular" one last year, and it seemed to have better plastic regiond for where the face cradle enters, the knobs seemed even a bit srtonger than before, and it just felt even more sturdy... and my original "regular one" was/is fantastic.

I have the dual action face cradle.  Nothing wrong with it at all, it is just that I really like those cushier cradles -- which I keep hoping they will make as an addition someday (like what you see with GR or some of the others).  I have since added the memory foam cradle on the "board" and that makes me pretty happy.

The dual action does have teeth type things, that lock, with a lock on the side, so what you do is flip the lever, pull the cradle to where you want it to be (up, down, tilted, hig, low) in one pretty simple maneuver (at least for me) and lock the lever -- bingo... done.

It doesn't seem to be getting old, non-functional or wearing so far.

Hope that helps.  :)

About the face cradles...The GR has the quick touch...it's a push button mechanism and very simple to use. It adjusts in 2 places-I only use the 'drop down' adjustment most days. The other point stays put. I have used it for 8 years and it hasn't worn out yet.The stronglite...just had some experience with this 2 weeks ago. My partner has a stronglite and I was using her table for a week or so. I liked the table ok but I really don't like the face cradle. She has only had the table for a little over a year and we have been having problems with it for 3 months now. The teeth mechanism was just giving out. I think it may be from people pushing up on the cradle to get off the table? I really don't know. All I do know is that I was adjusting it and the handle fell off in my hand. Luckily it was at the end of a session...I'm partial to the GR as you can tell. Love it!Oh, and about the table being strong enough for deep work--mine certainly is. I've never had a stability problem or a squeek. The stronglite is sturdy as well...

Just to clarify what I said in previous post about my GR table not being strong enough for deep tissue work.  I purchased the table for energy work/craniosacral.  It was not as strong for massage/etc.  I did, however, take it to class to do light massage......because it is a lighter table.  And yes, they make strong tables.  It's just that I purchased mine for energy work/reiki.I have the face cradle on that table........it's like a previous post said....push buttons.  It's been around for 8-9 years and still looks like new.  I love it.  It's a lot easier to use than the one on my Custom Craftworks table.  Has anyone seen the ad in the latest Massage and Bodywork magazine?  They have a new face cradle.  It's called Boiance.  It's a floating support (whatever that means).  Checked out the website and still not open yet.  

A solution would be for you to make your own table, that way you could integrate all the features that you like and leave out all the things you don't like.  While in school, I built a table.  After school I bought an Earthlight, and really like it.  Now I use the home built massage table for my tablesaw.  I did have to modify it a bit.  mick

I found Oakworks customer service to be top notch! آ I did have a face cradle start to slip, but they sent me a new one within a month (and I live in Canada). آ I also repaired the failed one myself, by just adding a very thin washer to give those teeth more bite. آ The ultra soft oakworks face cradle pad is the best one I've seen also.  The double adjust feature of the oakworks face cradle support is one of the reasons I like it.  It takes a little to learn how to adjust it, but once you do, you won't find one with more positions for client comfort.My oakworks advanta table has worked very well for me for about 5 years now, but it is my portable one. آ I use a stationary table with an electric lift at my clinic, saves my back!I have heard good things about golden ratio, but I've never used one. آ Oh yeah, I am very happy that my electric lift table accepts the oakworks face cradle.

I've got an Athlegen - http://www.athlegen.com/ A supa light weight, with upgraded foam and face cradle.  I've had it for about 8 years now, use it outcalls and clinic. Still almost looks new.  It's and aluminium frame,which I know some people don't like bacause of the energy aspect, but I tried a wooden table and it was just too heavy compared to the metal.  The face cradle is fantastic, not a single problem with it in all this time. Athlegen are used by the Australian Olympic therapists. They're pretty well about the only electric table you see with chiropractors and osteopaths in Australia. I keep thinking I want to get an electric one, but just can't justify it with the portable still working so well.Athlengen, only velcro is holding the cushion on the face cradle and the table face hole plug, not had any trouble with it wearing out.  Closure is a press stud, and all I've had to do it tighten the screw where it is attached.

I love my Oakworks table.  I've had it since 1991 and have never had any problems with the table or the face cradle.  I replaced the crescent shaped face cushion with a memory foam face cushion in just the past few months, otherwise it is stock and still in great shape.  I wonder if the reason people have problems with stripping the teeth on the adjustments is because they don't fully release the lever before moving it into other positions.  The other reason they might strip is if a client uses the face cradle to push themselves up -- though on the occasion that has happened my face cradle never faltered -- that's much more of a load then they are designed to handle.  LOL

I understand Stronglite's face cradles have been undergoing a little re-design work. You could call Stronglite and talk to Jerry about that...

I love my Stronglite (premier model). I used Oakworks table, Athena (by Custom Craftworks) and Robert Hunter all through school.

Robert Hunter is really stylish, but if you are using Indirect Myofascial techniques, or Asian bodywork, beware because they are super-squeaky. Their locking pins are very secure too, but it is easy to get it wrong, then the table WILL break in the middle. This is a big design flaw IMO. Once you know how to set it up properly, it's never an issue again, but don't ever loan your table, or let someone else set it for you.

I liked the Athena table alot, very easy to set up. I don't like the face cradle though, not enough flexibility in positioning. Also, their holes in the leg adjustment are set too far apart, so if you're picky, you might not be able to get exactly the right table height. Stronglite has the same issue, but lucky for me, their holes match my height.

One of the things I love about my Stronglite is that it's designed to take a lot of motion. It hardly ever makes a sound, and I practice Shiatsu. There is nothing more irritating than hearing *squeak*squeak*squeak*squeak* as you're rocking someone.

The face cradle is double action, which is nice. It could be a little more firm in the end holes, but it's still very stable. I also wish the pad on top was a little more plush, I'm thinking of getting a Kur overlay.

All of these tables though, are too heavy for outcall, IMO. They may be called "portables," but only insofar as you can get them in a regular vehicle.

Are you going to tell us what you settled on? ;D

Breathe, thanks soooo much for all the info on these tables.  There is a Robert Hunter thread in the Business section somewhere, and I think it would be nice if you'd be willing to quote your info about the tables there too, just in case someone runs across it sometime.

I too have a Stronglite and wanted to give you a some info in case yours is older.  My husband purchased one in 2004 and it came with reinforced holes for the face cradle.  The reinforcements are reallllllllly nice.  I was saying to him... "Hey, I think I want your table instead of mine.

As for the leg holes, you are right, I never realized that.  They ARE set a little further apart.  Granted, I work with the table somewhat low, so it is not much of a problem, but when I got out of school, I never could quite figure why it didn't feel like the other table I had worked on.  Now I know!  :)

Lastly, for the extra padding, and once again, you are right about wishing it was just a teensy bit more cush, I have two egg crates on mine, with a fitted sheet over that -- next a matress pad I purchased at Sam's on top of that -- and a table warmer over the matress pad.  It is a wonderful combination and didn't cost much.  Hope it helps!  It is also a nice combination, because when I want to pull everything off, I can do it with one pull of each corner and store it away (folded three times) until I want to put the whole combination back on the table.

Oh, and I'll be calling them to find out about this new face cradle.... hope it is coming out soon!

Thanks again for the long post.... very insightful!  :)

When (IF?) I decide on a table, I'll certainly let you folks know what I get!In the meantime, what I'm thinking about getting is an eye exam. There's something I'm missing because it seems like the tables from companies that people rave about all look... well, not so good... to me. Golden Ratio is a good example. I hope no one out there who owns one takes this personally, but the "luggage handle" they use doesn't work for me. Actually, I want to hear from people on this. Am I the only one? That luggag handle looks seriously wrong to me. Living Earths Crafts. I've seen one. People ooh'd and ahh'd. It had this look and feel that I felt seriously unhappy about.Same with the photos on the Robert Hunter site. Maybe I have a serious inability to appreciate woodworking or craftsmanship or something?I'll tell you, the newest Oakworks table I've seen (and I think it's a couple years old) looks really slick. And yet I feel so resistant to buying an Oakworks. Why won't Apple design a massage table? ;-)

Hah. You wish!Tangerine? Colors are so 2001. ;-)If Apple designed a table, they'd probably only make aluminum ones... although they'd be nothing like any aluminum table on the market. They'd have hired some crazy engineers to redesign them, the legs would be silver, white and gray upholstery only, there'd be no cables, the handles would be integrated and hide when not in use, and they'd probably have a magnetic closure--no getting pressed into the floor and bending while using the shiatsu option!Nice, now I have something to dream about ;-)

I have a 2003(?) model Stronglite.... What I mean about the slide on the face cradle is it seems that it's not completely tight in the holes.
...The redesign I'm referring to, (and it may be just a rumor,) is to a couple of the softer plastic parts, and I'm not sure what it entails or if it has already been done.

It's only the face cradle. It's a touch too firm, IMO. It needs to be softer,

I'll look for the Robert Hunter thread. Haven't seen it yet, but I wasn't looking.

For the work I do, I couldn't be happier with the Stronglite, although if I were doing a lot of specific woman oriented and pregnancy work, I would consider the CCW Athena as it is a little softer all around, and has the breast recesses. The Athena has a pretty slick closure with the velcro strap. Very secure, no buckles and soooo easy.

BTW, there's a table day coming up this next Saturday...

Stacey/Breathe Bodywork

Thanks for adding the year of your table.  Important for me to know if I ever purchase another from an individual.  For me, my old one was purchased in something like 1999 or 2000.  No reinforced holds, but never had a problem with sloppy fit in either the headrest or foot extension.  Husbands has the plastic do-dads (reinforcements) which look like they are strong, and also has no problem with play for the headrest or foot extension.  So it sounds like when they first put them in, there was a construction problem of some sort.  Very useful information.

Also, I really don't like the newer portable stronglite has, with the aluminum legs.  It is probably ultra sturdy and very light, but I don't like the look of aluminum legs.  I have a Premier Lite (I guess), which was the older version of their portable table with wooden legs (Purchased 1999 or 2000).  It is probably somewhere around 27 lbs.  Verrrrrrrry nice.  I love that table.  I have considered purchasing another if I ever find one, just due to the fact that stronglite is no longer making it and it is a real charm for outcalls.  I really never worry if it will hold someone or not, and with outcalls, you never know what you are going to get (hotel work) in human size/weight.

Ditto on the face cradle.  I have actually sent an e-mail to Stronglite asking if they are going to consider doing something to make it better.  I am waiting for a reply and hope one comes soon.  Until then, I have used a memory foam cradle, and recently stuffed a memory foam cradle into the face cradle leather crescent.  I think the actual leather, in the way the crescent is sewn may be the reason it is a sconch on the harder side, because the memory foam didn't soften it up like I had expected it would.  But, I don't dislike the cradle either.  I just wish it were a tad more cushy.  I am into a cushy face cradle!  :)

Robert Hunter thread: http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=163

Table Day would be at what school and what city/state? I am sure there are people out there who would like to know about this.  Our school never offered such.  Can you giev the info as to when they usually have it in the year?  It may be a perk for some people in your area.  I know I would go, even being out of school for a number of years, just to check out what is there, if I were in town!   :D

Love these boards!

Shoutbox
  1. Hollywood_Spa:
    💢 a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💝 Saturday, ❤💗Olivia, 👄👄 tiny girl, pretty, long dark hair. Friendly and has a very relaxing touch, you're sure to enjoy💯💥 Sisi,💞👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 🥰 📱 416 222-5554📱
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💗at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💘 Saturday, ❣💢  Anna, 👄👄 model like appearance, slim, and sexy body, very pretty and friendly. Great treatment and service. ❣💞 Ruby,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish... comfortable treatment 💞💗 Amy,💋 average height, slim build, very pretty, does a very personalized treatment that you are sure to love💥.🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💖💐 Saturday, 💖💋 Lucy, 💋tall and slim, toned and in shape, nice boobs, very white, smooth skin. customer service oriented. Pretty and friendly. and, Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  11. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  12. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  13. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💥💝💋Saturday, .. 👄👄 Tina / Gracie.... 👄👄 average height and slim build, friendly and sexy, long dark hair, over the top service. and Lisa, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  14. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    💋 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ❤💞 Saturday, ❤ milf Mary💋💋 today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality. and Tammy, 💯💋 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  15. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  16. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  18. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  19. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  24. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  25. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  28. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  29. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  30. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  31. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  33. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  34. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  38. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  39. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  40. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  41. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  42. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  43. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  46. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  47. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  48. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  49. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  50. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
Back