Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mumbai Massage Parlours - Spa & rates

Hi guys, new here but not new to mongering in general (live in the US, here for only a week). Can I request any generous senior members to DM me with reccos for Andheri-Goregaon (or Bandra)? Went to R!C@ yday but was told no extras so just got a massage and left. I have money to waste but not enough time in Mumbai. Just went through a breakup after 15 years so recently single and horny AF. Thanks in advance.
PM me on discord bro, will share leads.

Sent from my SM-A047F using Tapatalk

Few more FRs from recent visits :

1. Sakura spa & Sky Wellness Malad spas - Both are professional spas, no extras. Good for massages though, decently priced and interiors are nice. NE's only. Avoid these two if you're looking for more than just massage

2. Kingston bandra - Seems like they have all new staff. Used to go here regularly few years ago. Place is decent (if you get the big room). They have Thai therapist but keeps changing. Locals here are decent. Come during off hours and you can get a good dead for 1.2k counter. Extras are standard (1500 HJ, 2500 B2B)

3. Star Thai bandra - they have a decent Thai selection but expensive place. 2700 counter + extras are all available (FS, BJ etc but all upwards of 4k). Tried one Thai - super hot with fake tits. BJ was heavenlyy. Good massage skills too.

Njoiiii bros

Another FR of Jโ‚ฌnny at Ironman

Asked the receptionist for a new face whoโ€™s natural, she sent in S****a. Cute 23 YO with medium-sized natural funbags. Negotiated the usual, did my usual 2 shots (penetration, then massage and then BJ followed by COB. CIM not allowed, one of these days I might just beg for forgiveness rather than asking for permission.

Tight kitty and good chick overall, but I wouldnโ€™t repeat due to variety needs. Also she was checking her phone/texting every 5 mins, did some nakhras towards the end about her mouth being too tired for more BJ and translated from Thai to English on phone that no fingering/DATY allowed since she has a cyst (thought it was a lie but who knows, I donโ€™t do DATY anyway). All of these made me think sheโ€™s worth one try but not more, can prolly negotiate down since she doesnโ€™t allow some things which may be important to others.

Counter: 2000
Extras : 5000
Looks :7/10
Boobs : 8/10
Massage : 7/10
Extras : 8/10
WIR : No, trying a local there today evening which Iโ€™m hoping will be good. Receptionist said only one more Thai on the roster whoโ€™s natural so Iโ€™m running out of options.

Quick FR of Jโ‚ฌnnyโ€™s at Ironman

So decided to try a local named V**I from Ranchi. Thin petite young giirl, looked ok but I knew this one would be a problem from the start. She tried to bargain with me on the FS saying Thais do it for 5k but she wants 7k. I refused and said thatโ€™s what Iโ€™ve been paying, she agreed reluctantly. Clothes came off and she was so mechanical, no kissing either. Then she started putting the wrapper on in a minute, I was like I get BBBJ first but she said Indians donโ€™t do that. 10 seconds of monotonous sucking through the wrapper and then tried WOT which was so lazy I nearly lost wood. Tried mish but she was smelling a bit down there so I stopped and tried to ask if I could replace with someone else. She said you need to pay me 5k, I refused and told her to call Jenny in. Jenny asked what was wrong, I told her the service sucked. Paid the girl 1.5k to avoid any drama and left within ten mins of start. Out 3.5k in total. Yikes.

Avoid this dead fish unless you want to waste your money and time.

FR Nana @ Jenny's Place

Best among the bunch I've tried from here lately. Cute petite girl with big boobs. Had an oil massage this time and it was pretty good, just the right amount of pressure. She was full on GFE right from the start which made the service even better and after she showered with me an helped wash away the oil. If you want to go to Jenny's give both her and grace a try.

Looks - 8/10

Tits - 8/10

BJ - 8/10

Massage - 8/10

GFE- 10/10

DFK - 9/10

Damages - 2k counter

3k extras

WIR - Yes

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Went to Jโ‚ฌnnyโ€™s again yesterday since she said she had one more all natural babe called A***e (like the fruit), nice girl with big boobies but wasnโ€™t my type so told Jโ‚ฌnny to send in F***a again. Same deed as before, sweet girl and sheโ€™s brand new so eager to please. Asked Jโ‚ฌnny if there are any more naturals left, she laughed and said no. She was telling me her girls most in demand are G***e and Bโ‚ฌ**a but they have fake ones, might try today since itโ€™s my last day before I fly out.

Based on the advice of a very generous friend on this forum, went to monkey area in the evening. First went to The T**i Spa (aka the spa) but it was closed according to the watchman (also confirmed at the location). Then went to M!zm@r at pahaad road but they said it would take time which I didnโ€™t have, so promised to come back later in the night (itโ€™s open until 1am). I subsequently realized thereโ€™s another M!zm@r near the colleges, Google said it was open until 3 so went there at 1.15 after my drinking sesh with my friends but it was shut. Might try this one today evening if I can make it.

any references for Jenny?? seems thatโ€™s the preferred spot
Bhai.. until you post your FRs, getting any details would be challenging. And the one you are asking is kinda a secret place. So, chances are very slim.

Bhai.. until you post your FRs, getting any details would be challenging. And the one you are asking is kinda a secret place. So, chances are very slim.
ahh ok.. spending a week here in mumbai so no other frโ€™s from my side. thanks for the heads up tho

Late FR R0y@/ O@k spa Th@ne

Enter the spa. Asked for full body massage. Starting 2500. Negotiated to 1800. Enter in the room. Pleasant service.
Girl entered. Nice figure firm boobs. After sometime of massage she was asked for extr@. Quoted 3000 for HJ and 5000 for FS. Negotiated to 3500. Removed clothes. Sucked boobs. Nice and firm shaved pussy. After bj wore condi and start in missi, wot and finished in dog.

Overall damage
Counter 1800
Inside 3500
Tip 500
Boobs 8/10
Figure 7/10
Service 7/10

Sorry im not expert in writing FR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 Frs

1. Angel Darkside - HJ TL
Damage - 2K + 3.5K
2. N@tur3 B0r!v1i - HJ TL
Damage - 2K+3K
3. R0y@l Th@i - HJ TL 2times
Damage 1.5k +4K
4. Blu3 l0tus m@l@d HJ BBJ FS
Damage 2K + 5K

Hi guys,

Went to this spa right next to Marol Metro Station. Will keep it short and to the point.

Local therapists, average to below average in looks. The female allotted to me was average in looks but nice figure wise. Massage was surprisingly good. Last 15 min the question of extras pops up. So everything available on table. I was in the mood for a good BBJ and not sex. Deal finalised at 3 k (could have brought her down to 2. 5 K too I think). Off go her clothes and she has a good rack. Next 10 min was bliss. My mouth on her tits and hers on my tool. Finished with a HJ, said bye and fucked off.

Counter 1. 2 k.

Extras 3 k.

WIR Maybe as its on my route from work to home.

Till next time.

Keshtel.

Hi guys,

Went to this spa right next to Marol Metro Station. Will keep it short and to the point.

Local therapists, average to below average in looks. The female allotted to me was average in looks but nice figure wise. Massage was surprisingly good. Last 15 min the question of extras pops up. So everything available on table. I was in the mood for a good BBJ and not sex. Deal finalised at 3 k (could have brought her down to 2. 5 K too I think). Off go her clothes and she has a good rack. Next 10 min was bliss. My mouth on her tits and hers on my tool. Finished with a HJ, said bye and fucked off.

Counter 1. 2 k.

Extras 3 k.

WIR Maybe as its on my route from work to home.

Till next time.

Keshtel.
Are you talking about @llur3 th@! sp@

Hello folks,

Went to Currency spa, dark Ness area couple of months ago. Counter -2k, tight appointments , took one an hour before reaching. No choice available. Auto assigned. I think all NEs, didn't see or hear about local option.
Was assigned a perfect figure girl. Very slim and fit. (Don't remember name)
Massage started , good at it, she started talking here and there. She went on massaging for 45 mins with no sign of extras.
In the end, I asked myself if anything available, she denied as it's not allowed there. It's a no nonsense place.
However she agreed for HJ+ TL in 2k after negotiation. Was just looking towards the door throughout.

She got bit aroused during the act. Also allowed me to touch down there. Beautiful lady. Gave a perfectly paced HJ.

Counter- 2k
Extras - HJ+TL 2k
WIR- Yes but only if extras available. Even for pure massage, place and ambience is good.
Looks- 8/10
Boobs- 6/10
Act- 8/10

Hey

Just got back into the Spa scene. So recently took membership of Currency Spa Juhu area. They were giving it out pretty cheap.

Went to the spa two times. The first female was okay looking. The second was actually good looking. Donโ€™t remember their names unfortunately, need to remember them next time.

The massage went well, with adequate pressure and stretching etc. Hints throughout the massage.

Asked what services were available but said only HJ and no BJ or FS. This happened with both the girls.

Just took HJ for 1.5k both times.

Would love to hear from others about availability of extras at currency spa.

Hey

Just got back into the Spa scene. So recently took membership of Currency Spa Juhu area. They were giving it out pretty cheap.

Went to the spa two times. The first female was okay looking. The second was actually good looking. Donโ€™t remember their names unfortunately, need to remember them next time.

The massage went well, with adequate pressure and stretching etc. Hints throughout the massage.

Asked what services were available but said only HJ and no BJ or FS. This happened with both the girls.

Just took HJ for 1.5k both times.

Would love to hear from others about availability of extras at currency spa.

It seems Currency only has HJ on offer , at most with TL. Pretty good on pocket though- the overall deal. Good massage and quickly getting lighter ;)

FR at Jenny ....F**a

So had huge expectations, having read so much about it. Booked appointment a day before for evening. Called, seems there was a guy at reception, he sent two options and insisted on newbie F**a stating that she is good at massage.

First of all, the place looked so unhygienic, Tap broken, stinky a bit. No music.

F**a is not a looker. The pic showed seems like 10-15 years old. She must be in mid to late 30s. However , slim, fit, natural. Keeps the smile on face. Speaks English.

Massage started, she was decent, in fact, you can get your money's worth by the massage atleast it not load off. She did it for 30 odd mins.

Then I became impatient and kept looking at her, she started smiling. Deed finalized at 3k, tried to bring to 2.5k(as was under expectations ) but she said 3 is the minimum. We both cleaned ourselves.

I lied down, she came on top. These NEs have an obsession of sucking and biting man's nipples too - I really don't like it. But have stopped saying anything. So she started licking nipples and also a bit of hand rub down there to make it hard. Once hard, she went with few shakes....stopped Her. She went down, licked my balls really well, like literally properly every corner of it. Then took the Jonny in , just the tip. Did it for about a min, stopped her as I would have cum. (too excited).

Then condom on, WOT, she went on for about 2-3 mins, really good, got tired. I used a trick to go long , thinking about something else and also WOT makes you go longer (subjective).

Then did 'Stand and deliver' missionary (personal fav) as it gives me power to drill well. Went about 2 mins or so and came.

Not so great bathroom, really needs improvement. Towel also didn't clean.

Had seen a girl while going to room, she looked amazing, young , slim , height would be 5'3 ish . I thought she was F**a

Counter - 2k
FS- 3k
WIR- Yes, only if you get better option as the forum has reviewed so far. F**a might be good for others. It's all about preference.

However I feel it's still overrated a bit. The Bandra ones are heavier on pocket but hygienic and clean. Options good too.

There are many other spas too which have been better in overall experience. So it depends.

One last time at Jenny

Couple of weeks ago got to know Bโ‚ฌll@ was back so decided to visit again. In my opinion she is perfect. She greeted me with nice dfk then started with massage for few minutes.

Once I turned she stripped, cleaned with wet wipes. Kissed and licked all over my body, gave nice bbbj. I flipped her and played with her ass a bit, she started getting wet as I played with her asshole. Fingered both holes for a bit and tried bbbj in couple of positions. Good thing about her is she is very slim and submissive. She licked my balls and gave a rimjob.

Put cover on and fucked her in doggie in front of that big mirror then picked her up to fucked her while holding her in air. Her being light weight helped a lot, been my fantasy for long time. Laid her on back and fucked while standing. Finished in her mouth.

Kind of fulfilled many fantasies (gfe, pse), she is very cooperative. Overall very satisfied.

Girl - 8/10
Boobs - 8/10 ( fake boobs)
Cat - 8/10
Ass - small but cute
Overall - 9/10
WIR - might take a break after this but If I ever visit again will try her as I know the quality.

Shoutbox
  1. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธevery day 3 girls Coco ,Jessica,Cici ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนso sexy girl table shower body scrub very good service for you ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜5124 Dundas W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  2. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 Today we have 5 girls on wednesday๏ผš New Polish gir sasa ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Coco๐Ÿ˜˜- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  5. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Pinky๐Ÿฅฐ Brand new Canto girl from Hong Kong, Pinky is short and skinny with a petite frame of an Asian Spinner - only 5 feet and 110 lbs Pinky is a very beautiful young girl with great massage skills and wonderful attitude and personality
  6. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Yoyo open mind with 36DD, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  7. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian girl and new Asian girl sherry in today
  8. Withme_Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ซ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’˜Wednesday, โฃโค Mona, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small body, long dark hair, nicely toned skin, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy โฃโค Apple, ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’˜ nicely toned body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to please a man๐Ÿ’ž Angela,๐Ÿ’‹ slim, and sexy body, very pretty. High energy session in store for you ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐Ÿ”‹ 416 297-7488๐Ÿ”‹
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  11. lemon_tree:
    ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’ซ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east 201๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’‹Wednesday, โฃโค Alina, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy. and ๐Ÿ’ž Lisa, ๐Ÿ’– ๐Ÿ“ž 647 348-2899๐Ÿ“ž
  12. gold__rose__spa:
    ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿต at 1536 Warden Avenue ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’Wednesday, ๐ŸŒž ๐Ÿ‘„ Fifi, ๐Ÿ’‹ and ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— Jenny, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹ shapely, good looking, friendly and outgoing, does a good treatment, nice boobs too, good service. ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ“ณ 647 346-8086๐Ÿ“ณ
  13. Hollywood_Spa:
    โค๐Ÿ’ข a cozy, clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’‹ Wednesday, ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฅ Sisi, ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ‘„ very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. โค Nicole, ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„ small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service ๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ“ฑ 416 222-5554๐Ÿ“ฑ
  14. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  15. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    โฃ๐Ÿ’‹ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ๐Ÿ’ขโคWednesday,๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’ž Yoyo, ๐Ÿ’ข๐Ÿ’‹slim body and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with relaxation+. and Tammy, ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹upbeat personality, very fun ๐Ÿ’ž โ˜Ž๏ธ 647 352-1588โ˜Ž๏ธ
  16. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at๐Ÿ’ญ๐——๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—”๐—  ๐—œ๐—ก๐—ก ๐—ช๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ฆ ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”๐Ÿ’ญ: EVELYN, FIONA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ โ˜Ž๏ธ
  17. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa โ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธhave Table shower๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Every day 3 girls cici.Jessica sexy body very good body slide.
  19. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’šNEW ORIENTAL SPA๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  20. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ NANCY: A PETITE YOUNG VIETNAMESE GIRL THAT IS VERY FUN AND OPEN MINDED ๐ŸŒธ EMILY: A PETITE CURVY THAI MIXED GIRL, NICE LONG HAIR AND SPEAKS FLUENT ENGLISH ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  21. GoldenFlower:
    WEDNESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒป GOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Elina(to 9pm), Jojo, Kelly(to 9pm) & Linda. After 9pm: Jessi & Sonia Elina(to 9pm) is a tall, slim & beautiful Persian lady with the ability to make you very satisfied. Jojo(to 9pm) is a beautiful young fair skinned Hong Kong girl who can melt all your cares away.
  22. ASPA:
    ๐—ช๐—˜๐——๐—ก๐—˜๐—ฆ๐——๐—”๐—ฌ at ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: Amy, Coco & ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  23. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockinโ€™ services. Kiki is very attractive
  24. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well
  25. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO SATISFY YOU!!!โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐•„๐”ธ๐• ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ MAY 8th , WEDNESDAY ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• TINA ๐ŸŒนSOPHIE ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ†• RICA ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH ๐ŸŒน ERICA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐Ÿ†• RICA & ๐Ÿ†• HANNAH & ERICA & ๐Ÿ†• TINA & SOPHIE โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie. 6 Young Sexy Girls in right now!
  29. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Good service Asian girl Yuki today
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday . Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and services ๐Ÿ’‹new white Ana๐Ÿ’‹
  31. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  33. Maplewood69:
    One spa
  34. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working at Reynaella wellness, address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  35. Sparkling Spa:
    SPARKLING SPA WITH NEW GIRLS AND NEW MANAGEMENT HAS SUPER SEXY GIRLS WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY!! Japanese Chanel and Shanghai girl Jennifer working today โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  36. Lily Spa:
    b]โค๏ธ SANA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spaโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธโ™จ๏ธTable shower ๐Ÿšฟ body scrub ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘have 4 girls ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜2 new girls Lucy.Vicy.so nice sexy girl very good service ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜Cici and Helen Deep tissue massage ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ416-817-3366
  38. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-325-8086 โ˜Ž๏ธ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5โ€™3โ€ with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 Lbs. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5โ€™6โ€ & 120Lbs
  39. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, ANAYA, AAVI ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  40. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY, MICHELLE & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-381-2688 โ˜Ž๏ธ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5โ€™2โ€ & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5โ€™7โ€ tall
  41. GoldenFlower:
    TUESDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒปGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Monica, Nancy(to 8pm), Sherry &Sonia. After 8pm: Mimi
  42. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Julia๐Ÿ˜˜ - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  43. ASPA:
    ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธ: Cindy, Eva & Helen. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donโ€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  45. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5โ€™1โ€ and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  46. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Luna๐Ÿ˜ is beautiful part time student, and has very sexy body, and so cute. 34C breasts on a tiny tight little spinner body. Luna is your Asian university sweetheart willing to learn anything you can teach her. She is very tight! She can
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  48. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Mimi , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. ๐Ÿ  2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 โ˜Ž๏ธ 4379857899 ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  49. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Young Slim Sexy Vietnamese Lisa. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young sweet fun Ivy with curve body, sexy Coco and pretty GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
Back