My last LOS adventure

Day 5 :

I spend most of the day at a beach near Rawai and then go to Phuket Town to buy some drinks and food. I don’t know how many kilometers I drove during my holidays but a lot !!!
At this point, I start to feel something for my thai girl, I can’t say that I fall in love with her but something is going on, I promise myself to not listen to my feelings because I know that otherwise my departure of Phuket will be really difficult.
So that night I don’t go out, only for dinner in Karon, then phone my girl and tell her that I’m not going out tonight as I’m tired, she says ok and “call me if you go out tomorrow”. End of the day.

Day 6 :

Beach all day, Kata, Karon, I really start to get tanned, I love that :) The night comes and again party time !!! One of my friends had left the day before, so I had only one friend with me. We start drinking Singha’s at the hotel as usual and around 10pm we take the motorbike and…Patong here we come….:ytounge:
We go directly to Soi Tiger to the same bar as 2 days ago as the girls were really nice looking and friendly. We have fun drinking, chatting as usual and we also meet a French guy who was in Phuket alone on holidays. It is now about 12am and we decide to go to Taipan one of our favourites stops. Before that I tried to call my thai girl without any luck. I say well, let’s have fun anyway !!!
In Taipan I meet some beautifull girls while dancing and drinking, I even kiss 1 or 2 but I don’t want to stay with them all the night it is too early so I only flirt with them and have fun.
1pm- we decide to go to Banana.
On the way to Banana my girl calls me and says she is in Tiger, I say I’m going to Banana, she says : “ok, wait outside Tiger I’m coming with you”. So I wait and here she comes, she is so beautifull (even now when I wrinting this..I think of this moment and my heart goes faster:biggrinlo ).
I pay her entry fee at Banana and catch up with my other mates inside. We continue drinking, partying I really start to get drunk. I go to the toilets many times (thanks Singha beer !:) ) and on the way to the toilets I dance with other thai girls, even kiss some of them, well man what a party !!!
We stay till Banana closes, then we decide to go to Safari to see if it is open this time. My girl says that she is tired and she is going home, I say ok and tell her I will call her tomorrow to go to the beach.
Then with my mates we take the motorbike to the Safari, 3 guys blind drunk on a motorbike it was really fun on the moment but I must say that I have been really lucky during all my stay and haven’t had any accident, I know I shouldn’t ride a motorbike when I go out but sometimes you just can’t avoid it.
Well, we arrive at Safari and the party is still on, so we continue dancing, drinking. One girl grab my arm and says : “hey, you said you would come back to the bar again tonight” it was one of the girls at the bar in Soi Tiger, one of the stunner. I say : “oh…yeah…well..I forgot ehehe” I didn’t even remember having said I was coming back ehehe. So we sent the rest of the night dancing and chatting with these girls from Soi Tiger. Then around 4am I feel really tired and didn’t want to take any of the girls to my place so I left and went back to my hotel.

Day 7 :

I wake up with the usual hangover but it is not that bad, I’m getting used to the Singha hangover:)
I call my thai girl and ask her if she still wanna go to the beach she says yes of course and tells me to pass by her room to pick her up.
We go to a very small beach near Rawai, very quiet beach. I realize it is the first time I’m with her during the day and without being drunk…
We have time to know each other and discuss about various subjects.
I ask her what she does in Phuket and where she works…
She tells me that she works in a bar in patong, not in the main road, bangla road, and that she goes to work only when she wants, she doesn’t like this job and she doesn’t like the others girls either. Her family lives up north in thailand, 7hours driving from BKK and that she had previously worked in an office in Bangkok, but it was too tiring, too many hours per day from Monday to Saturday and not a good pay. She says she would like to save some money to open something in Phuket and that she saved already a litlle money. Then it came to talk about lovelife etc… She told me she didn’t like how thai people are regarding relationship with boyfriend/girlfriend, she said it is really boring to stay with a thai boyfriend and she liked how western people lived their lovelife, more exciting etc.. Again she says she likes me very much and all that blabla, I don’t know if I can believe her, so I simply don’t think about that.
This day at the beach with her is really nice but I don’t want to leave my mate alone the whole day so I drive her to her place and say I will call her tonight to see if I go out or not.
That night I decide to stay in Karon, just have dinner and a few drinks but no party in Patong, again I call my girl and tell her “sorry baby but quiet night for me tonight”.

Day 8 :

Morning at the beach and afternoon driving around the island trying to discover nice places, beaches…
I’m leaving Phuket in 2 days so tonight it is party time !!!
I call my girl in the afternoon and tell her that I will go to Patong tonight, she says ; “ok, call me when you go to the disco’s” I say ok I will and ask at what time she is going out and what she is gonna do before, she says : “ I will stay in my room until I go out, I will be in Patong around 11pm”. I say ok I will call you by that time then.
9pm-we go to the hotel room of the French guy we met 2 days ago and have a few drinks, this time it was Rhum with coke. When we start feeling the effects of the alcohol we head off to Bangla Road, Soi Tiger again in our favourite bar. The girls are happy to see us there and even share their food with us while chatting and drinking.
Around 12am I phone my girl and she says she is stil in her room, I tell her to come to Taipan as I would be there, she says OK.
I and my mates head off to Taipan and after a little while my thai girl shows up, so we dance together, drink and have a lot of fun. Then we go to Banana and party, party, party. She tells me she has a lot of fun when goes out with me.
Banana close and we go to Safari, it is open again so we continue partying there till late in the morning and then I bring her with me to my hotel room. Again a great night out !!!:ytounge:

(my story is almost finished, only have to relate my last day and night in Patong but not today as I’m tired of writing:) )

Hey Ultra - what a detailed & interesting report.

You know how to have a goodtime, for sure... partytime... and safari was open - twice!... now now

Hey Ultra,

Nice story, but really, what's up with the money. You said the girl dosen't like to work bar, she has family, she spent time with you when she could have been making money, don't you feel you should have given her something. You said you paid her cover to get into banana disco like that was something but you kept on talking about how she didn't get any money from you.

How do you think she buys food?

How about her family?

You should have stuffed about 5k in her purse when she wasn't looking like in the bathroom. What's 5,000 baht to you? Not much.

Thai's are not confrontational most girls in Phuket just take the money you give them. Why be a cheap Charlie.

If you read this forum before you should have known to give her money:nono:

Damn I hate when you guys do that. :biggrinlo

I had just been thinking about the same thing, I decided to log on and say something and there are 2 of you guys all ahead of me with that.

You should have stuffed money in her purse each day she stayed or was with you long enough that she could have been earning otherwise.

Probably explains why the short exchanges after your return.

Hi Guys,

Well maybe I should have given something even when she was saying no but I didn't want to force her to take the money and I haven't had as many experiences with thai girls as you guys had.
Besides that today I received an email from her saying that she apologized for not giving news and she gave me her new mobile phone number.

Hey Ultra - Your in love! and you certainly know how to have a good vacation... partytime... and safari was open twice !... now now.

Good detailed report methinks

That's cool, just remember next time they will almost never ask for money nor accept it if handed to them. In my very limited (1 trip) experience, they like to maintain that "girlfriend" concept. Just leave it where they can't help but see it and they can slip it into their purse.

I realize it makes you think you must be one hell of a stud because she is not taking the money, but in reality that ain't it.:biggrinlo

Good that she gave you a new contact, she probably sees it as investment for your next time in LOS.

Tricky isn't it? You don't want to be 'paying' them because that brings your experience down to a base level (it was about cash) in your mind, but it ain't neccessarily so. This is the culture shock in action.

Maybe she really does like you, so really did not want it to be about money and was embarassed to take it. Maybe next time you are in that situation you will be a bit wiser to it and make sure she gets some cash, as all the other guys have said. Think of it as helping a friend, and sell that idea to her.

Hi Ultra

Good reports

Its kinda trivial but its interesting the last place you go before going to Safari is Banana disco. Just about everyone (including the girls) goes to Banana early before moving onto discos such as Taipan, Tiger, Baya etc..........and then of course onto Safari or some places in Soi sansabai

The story your girl gave you on the beach was pretty much the standard statement from girls from Isaan

Its good you had such a good time, but take it from me talking from personal experience, if you drive a motorbike drunk in Phuket, eventually there is going to only 1 outcome..........its maybe worth paying the extra for the bstard tuk tuk's to preserve your life, if u still want to stay Karon and go to Patong etc.

cheers G

Wasnt intending to give ultras a hard time and im sure the girl really liked him but its just economics but i understand a guy can get caught up in the romance of it all and forget the girl needs to be taken care of

When a girl says she dont want money she is telling lies for sure........but she maybe employing a strategy of LT funding which can be very problematic

Ultras it would be good for you to tell us if she calls you or send you and e mail askin you for money for some event, e.g. sick mama or something like that

G

nice reading. good on ya for making it to a computer...when im in los i dont even send a fcucking postcard let alone log on to the net!

Nice to hear that you enjoyed your holiday ultra. :cheers:

I have to disagree with you, Dave. After 5 tours, I have seen more and more of a shift away from the GF concept to the pay-for-play concept among the girls, especially in BKK. Not only that, but the girls are asking more and not shy about it. In BKK, a lot of the girls couldn't care less if you are a butterfly. They don't even ask you what you are doing the next night or if you will call them. Many would just as soon do short time, take the money and run back to the bar to try and see how many tricks they can turn in a night. One really fresh girl who had a great smile and great eyes, maybe was the best looking girl in Soi 7 that night, told my buddy, when he asked how much for long time, "only do ST, 2000 Baht!"

And the girl I was with my last night in BKK, last Sunday night, when we were rounding the corner, almost at my hotel, says to me, "you want ST or LT?" I said, ""Depends how much." She replied, or so I thought, "ST 1000, LT 3000." I said "That makes it easy to decide. ST." She was fresh, great-looking, and had a terrific body. We laughed and had a ball from start to finish and she spent two hours in my room til 3:30 AM. When we were finished, after she dressed, I slipped her a 1000. She looked at it, and said, "No, no, I said 1500." I was surprised, but feeling so good, I just fished out another 500. If I hadn't have felt that she had well-earned it, it would have been a different story. But, in this case, I had no problem paying 1500 ST, because she made me feel so good.

It is common knowledge in BKK now that the standard price for ST is 1000, and LT is 2000. For girls from NEP gogos, it is 1500 to 2000 ST, and 3000 LT.

Not all the girls there are like that. I spent most of a month with one who never asked for a dime, but I still slipped some Baht in her purse every day. Then later, I took a girl to Samui, and she never asked for anything, but I did give her some money anyway(in addition to buying her clothes, luggage, DVDs and CDs,) since she took 2 weeks off from her job to go with me. But those girls were not bargirls. They were shopgirls, who work a regular job all week and just go to bars like Soi 7 beergarden on weekend nights for fun, and to supplement their meager incomes a little bit, if they get lucky.

I know Patong is not the same as BKK, but I think that things are changing there also, from when I first went there 4 yrs ago. There will always be some romance for a good-looking 24 yr old guy like Ultra who is open to it, and that does change the way the game is played. But, in general, I think the girls want to get more than 1000 Baht for LT, even in Patong.

Day 9 :

After breakfast I decide to go with my girl to the beach. We go to Kamala beach, I like this beach, one of the best in Phuket to me. At the beach we swimm, relax. I leave tomorrow and my girl knows that, she says she is sad I’m leaving, she wants to keep in touch with me. She gives me her email and I give her mine. She asks me when I will come back to Phuket, I say I don’t know exactly, still this year but don’t know when.. She says : ok, please come back soon, I like you etc… She says I wanna stay with you next time you come, with you in your hotel, I say OK…whatever… At this point I don’t know if she really likes me or if she is playing a game. She has never asked for money, I have never given her any money, only pay for drinks, food, entry fees at disco’s, that’s it. So I didn’t know what were her feelings towards me.
She also says : take car of your heart when you go back to your country, I don’t want you to suffer because of me…”. She also says: " when you come back and if I don’t answer my phone, come directly to my place and if I’m there my room mates will tell you where I am". I say ok fine.
So my last night in LOS comes and of course it’s time to Party !:)
I and my mate go as usual now to Soi Tiger for the first beers till around 12am, then also as usual I call my girl and tell her to meet me in Taipan in about an hour.
In Taipan I continue drinking and dancing with my mate and after a little while she arrives with her 2 room mates, really hot girls as well ! I get really drunk again at the bar while my girl is chatting with her friends. I go to the dancefloor with my thai girl and start dancing, after a while I go to the toilets and a girl grab my hand when I was passing by her, it was a really good looking girl I had been flirting with a few days ago in the same disco. At this point I was blind drunk and wanted to flirt with this girl again so I start dancing beside her but my girl saw me from the dancefloor and looked at me quite angry. So I go back to the dancefloor and she tells me : "I see you like her, go with her if you want but if you go with her, I go to Tiger” I say…no…why…well” but when she see that I’m looking at the other girl again ,she tells me :”ok stay with her, I go to Taipan". she was really angry and I was so drunk I didn’t really realize what was happening so I went to the other girl and start dancing and kissing her. After a while with this girl, I go like “what am I doing with this girl ?” I really prefer the other one…:biggrinlo
So I leave Taipan and go to Tiger, at the entry of Tiger at the stairs I meet the room mates of my girl, I say do you know where she is ? one of them says :’stay here I’m gonna get her, she will be happy to see you”. After 5 minutes here she comes, MY GIRL, really happy to see me, I say I’m sorry, I’m drunk and blablabla… we decide to go to Banana and then to Baya, Baya is really packed so we don’t stay long. We return to Taipan where my mate was and we stay until it close. It was my last night so I didn’t want to bring my thai girl home coz I knew that it would be difficult to say good bye the following day. She is really sad to hear that but she understand. We say good bye and it is really a sad moment. After this separation I don’t fell like going to Safari anymore so I go directly to my hotel to sleep.

Day 10 :

Beach in the morning and flight back home in the afternoon. My holidays are over, that's the end of the story.

My first days back at home are strange, I'm a little sad and I can’t stop thinking of my thai girl. The day after my return my girl sent an email saying she miss me a lot and she is looking forward to see me again, she doesn’t want to forget me..
The first week we send each other a few email and sms.
Now as I’m writing I haven’t heard from her since 2 weeks, no reply to my last email and when I send sms, she doesn’t receive them, I mean I don’t get the confirmation the email arrived. Maybe she lost her mobile and probably she doesn’t reply to emails coz she has found a customer or something like that… Well I don’t mind too much, I will live my life her and when I will go back (probably in November) I’ll try to contact her. Hope you enjoyed the story, at least I did enjoy to write it.:)
See ya guys

Your my hero! Getting layed the whole time in Patong and not having to pay. On the other hand if you like her you could have gone shoping and bought her a gold necklace. Later if she needed cash she could pawn it. Aloha

Sorry to ask but whether she liked you or not, why diddnt you pay her some money. what do you expect her to live on and send back to her family. Please think about this one. These girls are primarily working but of course they can fall for a guy..............

G

Hi Geespot,
So far she hasn't asked for any money in the emails she is sending, I called her last week and didn't say anything about that. I told her I would maybe come back in November, maybe she is waiting my return to ask me for some money for any reason but I don't think she is that kind of girl.

See ya

geespot, I asked her if she wanted or needed some money but she said many times she didn't want.

Just picked up this Report....was an interesting read....even though Klav tried his best to hijack it with his senseless ramblings about Nanai Rd or something :thumbsdow

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Slim Vietnamese Kim, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. hiyamickey:
    5 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  3. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: JESSIE & *SK𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ 𝗝𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗘 is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. *𝗦𝗞𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗥* has returned on Saturdays! She is a superstar & very well known for her skills.😃 We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms & free parking
  4. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: L*NEW GIRL JUDY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NEW TODAY: JUDY is a YOUNG AND ATTRACTIVE Chinese girl. Details to follow... MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Monica ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  6. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 ZOE - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  8. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, *nicole tracy cindy Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Nicole is tall, very pretty, and slim with a sexy body. She also has top quality services.
  12. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 36F CBC BoBo and Persian girl in Saturday
  13. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ELSA, EVA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, early 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure
  14. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 PAYAL PEARL, NIMRAT, CHASITY, ASHA, MALIYA, KIRAN, PAOLA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Yoyo with curve body and young sweet student Sophia , cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just ar
  17. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 shower body scrub 👍👍👍Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  19. pinklips:
    Bangalore Escorts - https://xtapatap.in
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) :oops: If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do n
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  23. jonno bravo:
    moon moon
  24. scooby911:
    Kyla allure massage
  25. emjay:
    Kharghar
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SARIKA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  28. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:💋💋New jap girl Tina💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service...
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls,Cici and Mia and Jenny🌹🌹so sexy girl very good service deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366🔥🔥🔥🔥
  33. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Tina with curve body and young sweet student with Summer , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. She excels at teasing and is an open minded service queen willing to make you very happy. So friendly and so sweet with excell
  35. Birchmount&14th:
    FRIDAY at 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐂𝐇𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓 & 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡: SUMMER & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰☎️ SUMMER is a beautiful, tall, and very versatile Thai lady. 𝗬𝗨𝗞𝗜 is here today to provide an amazing professional massage. We are open 24 Hours daily. We have clean rooms and plenty of free parking.
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: HONEY, KELLY & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  37. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  38. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  39. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  40. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  43. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Persian Turkish i today
  44. Sparkling Spa:
    SLIM, SEXY JAPANESE CHANEL AND SEX GODDESS ZOE WORKING TODAY @⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️Y🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALAY, SANA, AMANDA, EVE, AAVI, MAY, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  47. bumika.vashi:
    आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. :oops:If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it.:oops: Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? 💋 Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Thursday:New girl Tina💋💋 Vittoria- Sweet school girl with a large serving of naughtiness Angela- Slim beauty with long legs and nice proportions Julia- Exotic...
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  50. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl (Mimi) in today
Back