Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Agey vs MT

chefjoezieger

Reaction score
Let me first say I know that I'll probably be getting quite a few 'negative' thoughts directed my way but...For the longest time, I've been involved in one way or another with 'new age' attitudes (beginnings in the '80s). I believe that thought is just as strong as action. Among other things, I was once very interested in and worked with numerology and astrology.With that said, however, I feel somewhat uncomfortable with the 'new agey' types of MT modalities. My concern is that by focusing on these, we may be derailing our efforts to legitamize massage's effecacy and 'public image'.What are some of your thoughts on this? and relative followup.Thanks in advance. Gaspen

New Agey vs MT

Am curious what you consider 'new agey modalities'?

New Agey vs MT

Basically anything where the client's body is not in physical contact with the MT or material (ie stones, cups, etc.); primarily that would be 'strictly' energy work.Please, DO NOT get me wrong. I am in no way saying anything whatsoever against these modalities. I believe these modalities work (or at least have the potential to work).Example: from what I understand, hot/cold stones work on at least two layers: direct, relational physical changes (due to direct physical contact with a heated/cooled hard subtance); and enegy (based on the progression of the placement and the types of stones used).

I'm more of a clinical style MT, but I went to school with several new-agey types and I think there is a place for both in the field.Massage therapy is moving toward a greater acceptance, but along with that comes more control by multiple outside groups.  I have mixed feelings about it becoming more of a mainstream industry.

New Agey vs MT

back in the day, edgar casey was thought of as being out of the mainstream...and so were many others...I like more of the clinical end but, I am here for my client...anything to make them feel better and more whole...how we accomplish this is by case study...what have you done how has it changed the person...take this information and publish it to other MTs and the AMTA/ AMA/ AMBPA/ ect...the AMTA has a contest running for students right now for this...get on the boards and find out what people are doing for what ailments...I have been having great results from hot stone in arthritis or herbal bath and lymphatic drainage with acne...enegry work is new to me also but, seems to work well for some people...I say go for it even if it is not mainstream...

I think it's a matter of people being informed.  And by saying people I mean clients.  I think there is room for both in the field but we must educate and inform clients on the difference.  Say you have a client that comes in with an issue that needs to be addressed.  Instead of giving them "hands on therapy" you decide to give them "energy work" because you feel this will help them more.  Well, your client walks out of there thinking, "what the hell just happened?".  I say you inform them of the different modalities and let them decide what's right for them.  I don't know much about energy work and right now, most of it is not for me.  But I've had clients that have said both good and bad.  I believe when they have negative views of it, they were uninformed.  Not everyone is open to it or accepting of it.  These are not the people that we should try to "treat" using energy work, especially without their consent.

New Agey vs MT

I've got a couple of clients that say I move energy very well with hands-on work. I really don't know the first thing about reiki. I've looked into it a little, but never really had much of an interest. I'm unlike most people, I don't believe in spirits, souls, gods or goddesses, etc. I know that energy exists, I just don't know if it is scientifically possible to channel or move energy from one person to another. I've been told that to perform energy work, one must go through training and become 'attuned'. If one has to be attuned to move energy, why is it that my clients feel as though I am moving energy through them? BTW, the ones that say this know about my beliefs, and know that I do not claim to know about or how to perform reiki or energy movement.Some strange things though:The first time a client told me I moved energy throughout the session, after the massage I had dark circles under/around my eyes. He didn't know if this was a good or a bad thing.The second major occasion where I was told I moved energy, I felt very close to the client during the session and felt a LOT of compassion for him, more than usual. When I finished my last stroke on his back, he lifted his head and said "wow, energy was FLOWING through your hands this go-around."Strange...

New Agey vs MT

I've been told that to perform energy work, one must go through training and become 'attuned'.
Seforum.xxxg, that is one way, but certainly not the only way.  You can just start doing it with no training whatsoever, and no awareness that you're doing it.  Every atom has an energy field around it - you can say it is because of the charges in the atom, every body has a field around them - aura/electric/energy/whatever you want to call it, put 2 fields close together and the fields move like iron filings with 2 magnets.  You may not be quite as magnetic as a magnet :) but there is an interaction going on at the field level. There are a lot of radiation/gravitational laws in physics that no-one would argue with, it's just a slight stretch to fields around bodies, and a lot of the scientific community see no problem in researching it, and there are quite a lot of positive results, just hasn't filtered out into the general public level, but then when you think of Newton's gravitational laws, there is a lot of the public that is unaware of it, beyond apples drop from trees.Sounds like you've got a bit of a talent for it if you're doing it so unintentionally.  Not all of it is based on a wafty belief system, a lot of them have quite scientific principles to explain it.  Reconnective Healing mutters about quantum physics for it's background info, as do a few other systems.  Have a look at Reconnective Healing they certainly would have no trouble with your orientation :) but you may find another system agrees more with your non-beliefs :)  Not all energy work is pixie dust and faeries.and gee I made a lot of typos, think I've fixed 'em up now

New Agey vs MT

My concern is that by focusing on these, we may be derailing our efforts to legitamize massage's effecacy and 'public image'.Eh. It's all about word of mouth, and research. Work that speaks for itself, and/or work that stands up in the clinic, will continue to flourish.Basically anything where the client's body is not in physical contact with the MT or material (ie stones, cups, etc.); primarily that would be 'strictly' energy work.Have you ever experienced either of these? Anyway, I find it really confusing that you are concerned about techniques where direct skin-to-skin contact isn't involved. I would think that would be one kind of "new-agey" attitude. Given that both stone massage and cupping involve mechanical effects, those would be the last techniques I would think to question. Anyway, from your description I think you might be confusing stone massage with crystal & stone healing. In the former, the only "type" of stone necessary is one that will hold heat well. The latter doesn't seem to be massage at all, not in the forms I've seen.As for cupping, it's backed by thousands of years of clinical experience. And it feels nice :)So, I think I'd like more details from you... I'm not sure I've really understood the "meat" of what you're asking. If you could list any more specific modalities, that would be great.Seforum.xxxg, reiki is far from the only kind of energy work out there... and anyway, it's based on the idea that everyone had a connection to reiki energy... which is why some people spontaneously self-attune. But there are other ways to work with energy. How many new-agey types have done the "energy ball" exercise? Shiatsu is primarily concerned with a person's chi. Polarity is an amalgamation of systems. Etc.Moving energy can be done simply with intention, so you might try setting some intentions if you want to play with it more. In class we did an exercise in which we gave our partner two shoulder rubs, first with the intention to simply work them as a "skinbag" of meat, and the second with the intention to touch not just one physical body to another, but one energetic body to another as well. The contrast was dramatic.The reminder suddenly comes to me with a touch of "duh, EM" that Einsten laid the scientific groundwork for this a long time ago, and physics continues to explore the apparent truth that all that appears to be physical is really just concentrated energy.

New Agey vs MT

I am in Florida working as a waitress till I get my license...I have been taught about some of the 'new age' modalitys...I was not sure about them until last thursday...my shoulder was blown out...I was crying...I had the standard trigger point work done...it helped a little but, I was still in quite a bit of pain...a friend introduced to me to a healer...the whole session lasted about 15 minutes...she did a thing she called a pain drain...my shoulder has not hurt since...yes we need those modalitys such as that...no matter the modality you have choosen for yourself...you use your hands to heal...she did in 15 min. what an hour of deep tissue/trigger point could not...I have to admit now that I have seen and felt it work I really want to go take classes...

New Agey vs MT

Basically anything where the client's body is not in physical contact with the MT or material (ie stones, cups, etc.); primarily that would be 'strictly' energy work.

Have you ever experienced either of these?

Anyway, I find it really confusing that you are concerned about techniques where direct skin-to-skin contact isn't involved. I would think that would be one kind of "new-agey" attitude. Given that both stone massage and cupping involve mechanical effects, those would be the last techniques I would think to question.

Actually, I think he is including cupping and hot stone with skin-to-skin contact as well... The way he put it: Basically anything where the client's body is not in physical contact with the MT or material ; primarily that would be 'strictly' energy work. With his use of a semicolon, I believe he's saying: "To me, energy work consists of modalities that do not include touching the client's body with hands or materials."
Seforum.xxxg, reiki is far from the only kind of energy work out there... and anyway, it's based on the idea that everyone had a connection to reiki energy... which is why some people spontaneously self-attune. But there are other ways to work with energy. How many new-agey types have done the "energy ball" exercise? Shiatsu is primarily concerned with a person's chi. Polarity is an amalgamation of systems. Etc.

Never heard of the energy ball...  I'd really like to learn more about energy work, which do you think is the most powerful, most healing method? I'm really not down with getting into people's emotional lives and having them cry on my table and all, so I don't really know if Polarity is for me (I don't even know if Polarity consists of that, it's just what I've heared and read). I'm more into physical healing. Any suggestions on books or online material (I AM down with free!) that I can get a fresh start from the beginning?

New Agey vs MT

When we did Polarity in school we all got sick to our stomachs. Isn't that weird? Or it would leave us feeling dizzy and light headed, kind of nauseaus.

New Agey vs MT

The energy ball exercise is really simple in concept, but personally I've found it hard to do successfully and consistently. Google for it though.

New Agey vs MT

Hmm. Well, I guess I'll wait for him to come back and clarify. I still want to hear specific modalities from him.Anyway, the energy ball exercise is really simple in concept, but personally I've found it hard to do successfully and consistently. Google for it though.Advanced Polarity does have a counseling component, but the Polarity I've received has been very relaxing and supportive. I never felt any ill effects from it. As for being more into "physical" healing, you may want to let go of that dichotomy. The physical body is energy. Anyway, I recommend Donna Eden's book Energy Medicine. In addition to her training, you may also want to look into Core Energetics.

EgoMagickian, sorry I haven't responded sooner, but I visit the  board at work and it's been very busy.Anyway, to clarify, the types of work I was referring to: energy work, crystals, aromatherapy, etc. While I personally have faith in their ability to offer healing, and I look forward to studying them further, the issue of the question was my concern that these non-physical and therefore more etherial modalities might negatively impact the growing acceptance of massage therapy as a valuable tool and adjunct to traditional western medicine.Notice the term 'traditional western medicine'. Granted, the scope of western medicine continues to grow and encompass more and more, but it may be a few more years down the road until western medicine develops a holistic approach to healing.Obviously we're all healers (whether we want/like to use the term). Whether we intellectually acknowledge the fact that as massage therapists, we are always working with energy (ours and our clients') before, during, and after a session.The main concern we all share lies not necessarily with the modalities we'll use but with the outcome we'll produce.

New Agey vs MT

Snip...the issue of the question was my concern that these non-physical and therefore more etherial modalities might negatively impact the growing acceptance of massage therapy as a valuable tool and adjunct to traditional western medicine.

Notice the term 'traditional western medicine'. Granted, the scope of western medicine continues to grow and encompass more and more, but it may be a few more years down the road until western medicine develops a holistic approach to healing.

I am probably of the minority but I prefer to think of massage as being "outside the box" and would like it to see it stay "outside the box".

It is funny to me that you suggest traditional western medicine will eventually develop a holistic approach to healing in a few more years (emphasis mine).  A holistic approach is totally opposite of what is currently taught in medical schools.  To have this happen would require an incredible turn around in how the majority of medical schools are teaching their students, focusing on wellness rather than drugs and surgery.  Please understand I am not talking about trauma care but about a holistic approach to healing and wellness, there is a difference between the two.  While I would like to see it happen I give it much more than a few more years to actually occur.:)

While I believe there are some docs who truly do care about their patients health, I believe there are many more docs who care more about their bottom line and how to enhance it...which is how I see massage fitting into the "traditional" and current methods of healthcare.  It won't be about respect and acceptance but rather money brought into their practices.  What that says to me is the MT gives up control and direct access in order to work in the current system so they can bill the insurance company and it also means more MT's working for low hourly wages.  Thanks...but no thanks!

I'm one of those MT's who doesn't really give a fig whether traditional western medicine ever comes around and honors/respects what I do or the field of massage.  I receive respect and am honored by my clients who are getting the direct benefit from my work.  I neither want nor need doctors involved in my business.  IMHO, massage should stay as far away from traditional western medicine as it can get and it matters not whether the practitioner is using straight massage or adding in what you are calling "new Agey" or non-physical aspects of treatment.  We do what works regardless of it being NMT, CST, aromatherapy, hypnotherapy, shiatsu, watsu, polarity, reiki or any of the other hundreds of modalities practiced by touch practitioners.  

What we do has been around for hundreds of years in a variety of ways.  It is safe, effective and non-invasive.  The simplicity of what we do is currently beyond the comprehension of the current healthcare system...why give up our independence to fit in?

New Agey vs MT

Anyway, to clarify, the types of work I was referring to: energy work, crystals, aromatherapy, etc. >>>>> these non-physical and therefore more etherial modalities

Aromatherapy is an etheric modality????? Aromatherapy, originated in France from studies by a medical doctor in WW1.  It is part of western medical practice in France - doctors prescribe essential oils for ingestion, you go to a pharmacy and the cough mixtures on the shelf contain essential oils.  Non-medical professionals, since they couldn't prescribe things to be ingested, decided that the best way to use aromatherapy was through the skin, hence the application with massage.  Saying that's etheric is like saying saying HRT patches are etheric - originally HRT was ingested and now it is mainly applied through the skin.

There is a lot more to aromatherapy than saying "smell this and you'll feel good"  (though the effect of scent on the limbic brain is well documented).

like anything, aromatherapy can be used on a more energetic rather than a physical level, but the physical properties of the chemical compounds in the essential oils is definitely NOT etheric, it's just organic chemistry.  Some essentail oils are toxic (clove), some are toxic with certain medical conditions (juniper, rosemary), some are pretty safe for most people, some are safe for almost everyone (lavender, some of the citrus oils if not going out in the sun).  

New Agey vs MT

I like the idea of using essential oils and flower essences on acupoints. Of course, I've also done acu-reiki :)Anyway, I was just looking at a book called Vibrational Medicine in the store today. I'd seen it before but not flipped through it... now I'm thinking I want to purchase it. I'm not sure how much evidence is given in it, but I think there's much discussion on how energetic modalities might work. Anyway, to bring this back to Gaspen's original post... I don't have any negative thoughts toward you. But your post does seem quite in contrast to my own position... I feel uncomfortable with the more clinical approaches to massage therapy. My concern is that by focusing on acceptance from systems that really need to be focused on addressing their own shortcomings, we may be disrespecting our profession, which I think is more undermining to our public image than any supply of fluffy new age stuff.

The Richard Garber book Vibrational Medicine?  It's a good one, just make sure you get the third edition (2001), the earlier editions are a bit dated now :)I am pretty much against using neat essentail oils on the skin unless it's lavender or a few other oils.  From what I can gather, the Young Living Raindrop Therapy makes people think it's ok to put any neat essential oil on the skin, which it isn't.  Do none/some/all essential oils in the US come in child-proof bottles? Quite a few are in Australia, because they are recognised as being so toxic.

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back