Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paraffin Dips - how to use?

flozrockz

Reaction score
I have a question about adding paraffin dips to massage treatments as an add-on in a spa environment.

We have 3 treatment rooms. I assume I would need a paraffin bath for each room? Maybe I could just start with one room and if it's popular then outfit the other rooms.

But my main question is the portability of the unit. I am assuming you would give the dip while they are on the table. So how do I get the bath over there and at the right height? If I had a rolling table, doing the hands might be easy enough, though the unit would probably have to be unplugged while I rolled it around. But the feet? It seems it'd be easier to get them to dip while seated. But then they have to walk over to the table to get on? If they were to dip their feet from the table, I'm still just not sure where to put the bath that would allow easily dipping their foot down into it.

I'm sure I'm making some wrong assumptions, but I'm just baffled about how this might be integrated into a table treatment. Maybe it's only intended for a manicure/pedicure/reflexology type seated treatment? Any insights would be appreciated.

I usually offer a hand treatment after their massage. If I incorporate it into my massage, I dip a folded papertowel into the paraffin and place on problem area. I use that the most on the spine. I charge 10 extra for hand treatment unless it's my Senior clients. Their smiles when they envelop their hands in that warmth is payment enough. As for the spine treatment I just throw that in. Makes my job easier and relaxes the muscles in a feel good way for the client. Win-Win.

I pour some paraffin into the plastic bag, place on the hand or foot, massage the paraffin around so it covers the hand or foot, place the mitt or bootie on and then proceed with the massage removing when I get to that area. just have to make sure when placing on that you dont tilt it up until the paraffin cools some or will run up the arm or leg.

I use the Sani-Strips that barbers use on men's necks to keep the hair off. I dip those into the paraffin and wrap around the area needed, then cover with a plastic bag to keep the heat in longer. It is the most sanitary way to do it. Those paraffin heaters aren't warm enough to kill any bacteria, fungi, etc. It just takes one person with an open wound to dip and cause problems for themselves or others in terms of acquired infections. It is basically a petri dish! Our Esthetics instructor taught us this method and I have used it ever since and have had peace of mind, knowing I was keeping things super clean. Also, those strips are really cheap at the beauty supply stores.

How would those strips wrap around the fingers? Is it fairly easy?

I had come across this page on the Therabath website: http://www.therabathpro.com/hygiene.php

It basically says that it IS in fact sanitary and links to some research. I did read the links. While they are not in peer reviewed journals, they do appear to be better than some website someone put up. I'd be interested to see similar research or better exists against the practice.

Even so, the strips and the bag methods seem like more portable ways of doing it anyway.

Side note: If you can ever find the Peach Parrafin dip, it is really nice. :)

I haven't used them on fingers, but I think you could cut them fairly small before you start. It could be a bit tricky to dip them though without getting yourself immersed in paraffin. Sorry, I would have to think about that one. :smt017

massagechick said:
I pour some paraffin into the plastic bag, place on the hand or foot, massage the paraffin around so it covers the hand or foot, place the mitt or bootie on and then proceed with the massage removing when I get to that area. just have to make sure when placing on that you dont tilt it up until the paraffin cools some or will run up the arm or leg.

This is what I do. It keeps your unit totally sanitary, no worries.
No matter how well you would scrub the hands and feet the dead skin cells (microscopic amounts really) and debris hiding under nails can and will be deposited in the paraffin. And eventually it gets kind of cloudy and there is "stuff" on the bottom (trust me I always LOOK at how other people keep their paraffin units!).
While I do like a paraffin treatment on occassion...it is a very nice treatment especially during the winter months - and have my own unit, I would not PAY extra for the service.

I see this in most clients too. They love it for free but not to pay for.
Truly - one unit will be enough to start. See how it goes.

eta - oh I just use a little disposable paper or plastic dixie cup to dip the paraffin into the plastic bag - you get to where you know how much to use.

squash_blsm said:
While I do like a paraffin treatment on occassion...it is a very nice treatment especially during the winter months - and have my own unit, I would not PAY extra for the service.

I see this in most clients too. They love it for free but not to pay for.
Truly - one unit will be enough to start. See how it goes.

Hmm...so I'm now envisioning this differently. You guys are so helpful! Perhaps something I would list on the menu with a price, but mostly something I would give as an added value. Like buy 90 minutes get a free paraffin dip. Or free dips on Sunday or something, or free dips with a retail purchase of $30 or more. And of course as a nice thing my therapists could use for self-care. Does that make sense?

And if we had one unit in the main office, would it be sensible to allow therapists to make up a couple baggies for people's hands and bring them into the treatment room? Would they remain warm enough to be carried for a minute or two?

Shiva and all,

I have found a GREAT product that has really solved any sanitation issues, is easy and quick to do during a massage, and is NOT a petroleum based product. It is a soy based paraffin that comes in several GREAT scents my clients LOVE! They DO pay extra as an add-on in my area. I get it from Universal Companies. It is called Eco-fin. I keep a couple sets in my towel cabi in case someone wants an upgrade.

You can view a video of how easy it is from the Universal Companies website, I believe. Basically all you do is drop a premeasured cube (LOVE that!) into a plastic liner, drop the liner in a reusable, washable muslin sleeve, roll it up and place in the towel cabi to melt. I have never had it be too warm to put on a client directly from the cabi. Once it is melted and warm, just slip the sleeve/liner over the hand/foot, massage it around and cover with a towel or mitt/bootie and let it do its thing for a few minutes. Their site says you can reheat this if you have any left unused at the end of the day. It is ready for use in about 20 mins. My clients LOVE how soft and young looking their and feet are after I have massaged the soy-based paraffin into the skin.

Another plus is that this is totally portable, it can be warmed in a microwave, just have to be careful how you do it since all mw ovens are different. It is also not very expensive and keeps well.

Hope this helps!

I love this idea! By googling "eco-fin wax" the universal companies product page was the first result and it has a link to a detailed instructional PDF. What I love about this is that no heater is required, they can just go in the towel cabi in single use baggies. And the "all natural" aspect is great. Every time I read the paraffin ingredients I kind of cringed.

I think I've found what I'm looking for, thanks Angela!

I'm all about portable! I don't use parrafin, but thanks for sharing, Angela!

Y'all are so welcome. Glad to finally be able to contribute something helpful to the board! :)

Angela - that is a GREAT find!
The pricing on these is much better than I have seen for other products like this.
It is truly sanitary - NON-messy - extremely convenient - and I think the actual treatment would be much more pleasant and professional for the client.

Shiva - this was the best response yet!
Most of us have the paraffin treatment on the menu and end up using it more as an upgrade or freebie add-on - but I think that you could totally sell this one.
If it were me - I would probably make the investment in this and NOT the paraffin heater and block paraffin.
Now I am totally thinking about retiring my old paraffin heater and going with this...seriouly.

Because the pricing is so good you could even do a special promotion price to introduce it if you wanted and still make some profit.

squash_blsm said:
Angela - that is a GREAT find!

Shiva - this was the best response yet!

I agree! I went ahead and bought enough booties/mitts/supplies to outfit three rooms, and some of the soy-wax and promotional materials. I thought that having to buy a paraffin bath for each room was prohibitively expensive, as well as seeming a bit unwieldy as far as table treatments. This solves both of those problems! I intend to put it on the menu as a for sale item. I'm curious as to what a good price point would be?

I initially thought I would charge $12 for hands or feet, or $20 for both. What do you think of that price? As an add on. Our 60 minute massage is $79 and 90 minute is $108, for reference.

And then it would also be great as a promotional item, for specials or give aways or something. :)

Tell us how your clients and spa customers like it, once you've got it all set up, ok? :)

I never even read this thread because I'm just not "into" petroleum-based stuff, but was thrilled to read Angela's find on the soy-based paraffin that doesn't even need it's own warmer! Now, not doing "spa stuff" (yet), we don't even have a towel cabi (YET!), but this is something I think we could start out slow with-- just adding in warmed towels for the neck and feet as the weather cools, and offering the warm soy-paraffin dips as lagniappe.... Got my brain ticking over here, for sure! Thanks for the thread, Shiva, and for the fabulous info, Angela! I'm off to take a look at the product info now.

shivashiva said:
I love this idea! By googling "eco-fin wax" the universal companies product page was the first result and it has a link to a detailed instructional PDF. What I love about this is that no heater is required, they can just go in the towel cabi in single use baggies. And the "all natural" aspect is great. Every time I read the paraffin ingredients I kind of cringed.

I think I've found what I'm looking for, thanks Angela!

Ok, so I went and Googled "eco-fin wax", and one of the results on the front page was THIS POST! I just find that funny. And a little scary. LOL!

After having this in the spa for only a few weeks, here are my thoughts:

The Goods:
-I'm very happy with the purchase! They're very easy to use, come in several fantastic scents, all natural so goes with our spa theme, and pretty cheap! Although it cost about $350 to get three rooms set up, the cost per treatment is very reasonable.
-I put it on the menu with the prices listed above and have had two people purchase the upgrade so far. In only a few weeks and with ZERO marketing it or suggesting it (just listed it on the menu) that seems pretty good to me.
-You can use other oils besides the eco-fin wax. One of my therapists was having some hand pain so he put our ayurvedic muscle/bone/joint oil concentrate in the bag and on his hand and wrapped it all up in a mitt to give him some medicinal heat therapy. Versatile.

The Neutrals:
-It's not very wax-like. At room temperature the cubes are solid, when they melt they are liquid and never solidify into any kind of form around the foot or hand. When I put the baggie around the persons foot and massage the "wax" around it's basically like coating their foot in a thick cream-like oil. Then you put the heated bootie on over this and I imagine that helps the oils absorb. When you remove the bag/bootie the foot is just covered in the moisturizer which you then massage into their foot. So I'm calling this a neutral feature because if you're looking for something exactly like paraffin, I don't think this is. On the positive side I imagine it's even MORE moisturizing than paraffin.
-The mitts and booties take up a lot of space in the towel warmer. We have the medium sized cabi with two shelves (like this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/UV-HOT-TOWE...478947174?pt=US_Skin_Care&hash=item43a1e4fb66) and when we're doing towel heavy treatments it's a struggle to fit everything in. And it's frequently those towel heavy treatments that people want to add this onto. (facial, packages, etc) I might consider getting one of the double decker towel warmers at some point, esp. if this becomes more popular.
-The mitts and booties are kinda floppy. Whatever is in them (grains?herbs?) is only on one side of the mitt and only on the sole of the bootie. So you're not exactly WRAPPING your hand or foot with the heat. The heat penetrates mostly on the side where the grains are. And if the person is supine on the massage table with their toes sticking up the grains tend to settle at the bottom of the heel. I think their design would be improved by making the whole mitt/bootie filled with grains, or quilting it or something.

I don't think there is anything bad about this product. While there are things that could be improved, it suits our spa perfectly.

I thought I would list the ingredients for those interested. From the Eco-Fin packaging:

100% natural ingredients of palm kernel oil, soy oil, shea butter, jojoba oil, vitamin E, organic coconut oil, organic olive oil, natural and organic aromas and/or essential oils.

And another thing I noticed on the packaging was instructions for heating them with hot water. You just get a bowl of hot water (from the sink, I guess) and place the cube in the liner/baggie and then put that in the bowl. So that seems like a great work around for those without hot towel warmers. And you could heat the mitts/booties in the microwave?

Here is the list of flavors:

Happy - Raspberry/Grapefruit Blend
Muse - Cinnamon/Ginger
Escape - Peppermint Essence
Shangri-La - Jasmine/Sandalwood
Retreat - Coconut/Pineapple
Pleasure - Chocolate Essence
Dream - Vanilla Essence
Reverie - Lavender/Vanilla
Be Well - Green Tea/Aloe
Purity - Unscented

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  3. Turnernator1:
    blair
  4. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  6. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  11. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  12. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  13. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  14. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  15. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  17. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  18. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  19. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  20. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  22. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  23. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  30. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  31. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  34. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  35. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  37. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  38. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  39. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  40. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  41. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  42. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  43. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  44. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  45. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  48. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  49. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
Back