Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pricing for prenatal massage practice

vinnyhonn

Reaction score
I’m having trouble deciding on what to charge.
Background ~ I’ve been practicing for a little over 3 years. Prenatal work has always been my passion but I’m just getting around to being certified. I’m also certifying as a doula & an infant massage instructor. Right now in my private practice I charge $50 an hour no matter what type of massage I’m doing.

I also work in a Studio in another city (about 50 miles away.) The owner of that studio has asked me to move my private practice to her studio. There basic massage is $60 for 50 minutes but since I will be certified & focusing on pregnancy massage she thought I should charge $85 for 50 minutes (the studio would get $25). Now she is providing a receptionist (9am-9pm 7 days a week) any major equipment, a laundry service, and some advertising. I would bring myself, lotion, music, business cards, and any retail that I wanted in the front and set my own hours. I should also mention that I’m planning to move to that city this year.

I did talk with her about how I’m not comfortable doing 50 minutes for my private practice. Besides the point that there is more consultation for a pregnancy massage and it takes longer to get dressed/undressed and on/off the table. ~ I should know I’m pregnant right now. So she has mentioned that if it was 75 minutes the studio would take $30, and for 90 minutes $35. I’m thinking I’d always want 30 minutes between clients to allow for consultation and not having to rush.

I’ve checked around and most of the spas in the area charge $70-$85 for a 50 minute prenatal session. I’m thinking I should charge $95? My husband thinks I should go for $95 since it’s harder to raise rates than lower them (in his opinion) but I’d rather not have to raise or lower my rate for at least a year or more.

Opinions?

Congratulations on getting your certifications!

I don't have great advice on how to price the pregnancy massage, because it depends largely on your area. In my area, $95 would be too much higher than the norm unless you were a larger spa. You just have to do some comparisons for price/facilities and go from there. I agree with wanting to set a price you can stick with for at least a year.

Why does the studio owner want you to move your private practice to her studio? Would you still BE a private practice, if you were there? How have negotiations for other things gone in your relationship? Do you have things in writing so far?

Getting everything agreed on to your satisfaction and in writing will go a long ways in determining whether or not the situation would work. Since you have a private practice, seriously consider staying on your own after you move.

That said, if the deal will be a per-massage cost to you rather than that and a monthly rent, with what she provides, that is a very good deal. A good deal is wonderful if you are allowed to practice as you see fit. If it is frustrating you daily, it's not so great.

Good luck, and let us know what you end up doing!

My current office in the other city is a flat rent at the beginning of the month but if I go over a certain number of clients it's $10 per hour with a cap at $300 (including the flat rate) I take care of all of my advertising and supplies/equipment.

The studio owner actually has 2 locations right now and is opening up a third this year. The studio she wants me to be working at would be shifted to only therapists with a private practice, the other two studios have ICs with shifts & 50 minute sessions. I also do data entry for her and reception shifts. I was a therapist both studios but since I'm 7 months along right now I'm only focusing on my private practice & desk work for her. (I really didn't want to have 5 sessions in a row and her main studio is that busy.) There has been some talk about putting me into management when I come back from maternity leave ~ only talk as I don't want to commit myself when I don't know how I'll be feeling after having the baby.

She has been a wonderful boss to work with. Very fair and honest. She also knows I plan to move since to work for her I commute 100 miles a day round trip 5 days a week and then work my private practice 1-2 days a week.

So yes I would still have complete control of my own practice if it was at her studio. The only restrictions she gives to her regular ICs is the time limit & staying ethical. There would be no flat rent so I would only be paying for the studio time I used (and these rates are about what she takes from her regular studio sessions.) She sent me some basic info by email but we don't have a contract signed. I wouldn't be starting until August, so I'm not sure if I need a contract before then or not, I guess it couldn't hurt.

I've been trying to find more info on therapists that focus on prenatal work and what they charge in the area but so far I've not found any ~ I'm sure they are out there they just don't have web pages or phone book listings that scream prenatal focus.

I think I might run the question past her too since she is more in touch with area pricing.

Thanks
~Mara

pouka said:
I've been trying to find more info on therapists that focus on prenatal work and what they charge in the area but so far I've not found any ~ I'm sure they are out there they just don't have web pages or phone book listings that scream prenatal focus.

I wonder if, instead of pricing as a therapist focusing on prenatal work, you priced as a doula/ prenatal massage theapist/ infant massage instructor. For instance $$$ for the doula service which includes a certain number of prenatal visits, a certain number of massage therapy appointments, and a certain number of postpartum/ infant massage instruction services. And then have your separate massage therapy rates. Maybe even a non-packaged prenatal massage rate in case people don't want the full doula service....in which case $95 for 90 minutes of your time seems reasonable.

Those prenatal therapists might not be out there. If they are not advertising prenatal massage and you can not find them in the phone book or on the internet, then most likely no one else can find them either! Sounds to me like you would be competing with the spas and with your training, it would not even be the same caliber of service offered at the spas.

Is your goal to switch over completely to prenatal massage/birth services?

i'm confused on why you're moving your private practice to this woman's shop. the way she sets her rates are confusing to me. it sounds like you're saying she charges you per time used. but included in that is time that you are there but not necessarily working with a client. is that right? 'cause if it is, i'd renegotiate. have a set rate depending on the service. if you have a 30 minute $40 session she get's x amount. if you have a 60 minute $70 session she gets xx amount & etc... does that make sense? she shouldn't be charging you because you want more time inbetween clients.

in my area most therapist's charge the same amount for prenatal as they do for other services. i don't like the idea (that shop's idea) of charging a pregnant woman an extra $25 for her session. that doesn't seem right.

ps. i did a search for prenatal massage in utah and from what i saw, therapists were charging the same rate for prenatal as other massages (a couple were just $5 more and one was actually less).

I don't charge extra for prenatal massage, but I am not a doula, only prenatal certified.

Are you actually intending on practicing as a doula? It is a completely different system of pricing from what I've seen. I've usually seen a flat rate for a couple of massages, a couple of home visits birth attendance and a couple of follow up visits. In turn it makes working for someone else VERY difficult - if one of your clients goes into labour, you've got to be there and cancel everyone else, but you can only cancel less than 24hr before an appointment. Clients of a doula understand this, and sort of allow you to drop everything for the most important person, the birthing mother, but someone else's business with a receptionist, who gets fed up with having to reorganise your appointments every time someone has a baby..... It's complicated.

Prenatal intake and getting on and off the table does take longer than a normal massage. Going through home care after the massage takes a lot longer, they need to use the bathroom before AND after they get on the table, EVERYTHING takes longer. It is at least an extra 15min on top of the usual gap between clients. I allow 30min between clients anyway, but with prenatal clients, it sometimes is cutting it fine, particularly for the ones that are turning up for a massage at week 37 or later for the first time. The ones that have been coming all along are quite happy to leap onto the table, and aren't worried about falling off, squashing the baby or modesty (they know they won't fall off, the baby will usually be really happy, and their modesty will be considered at all times), but the first timers when they are big TAKE forever to get on the table.

I don't know of anywhere around me that charges extra for prenatal, it may be a different menu item, but it is still the usual price. One of the advaneforum.xxxes (or disdvaneforum.xxxes) of prenatal clients is a good turn over of fresh clients (most, not all, do disappear after they've had the baby) I don't like seeing the same clients day in day out for months on end, but it does come in waves, there are peak baby times. I wouldn't like to rely on prenatal massage for a year round reliable business, some months are ridiculously busy for prenatal, some I hardly see any prenatal. Doing the full doula service it gets even sillier - trying to schedule multiple due dates would be a challenge to put it mildly in busy times, because hardly any baby arrives on the due date, they're almost always a week early or a week late, almost never on the due date, even most of my clients that are booked in to be induced are usually early! you can't even rely on "booked in" dates! in my experience, prenatal clients are fiercely loyal, I'm seeing a few through their 3-4 babies, if finances permit, those repeat ones come much more often than the ones on their first pregnancy having massages, but almost everyone gets up to at least one massage a week for the last 6 weeks. I am sure if I was charging more for prenatal massage than normal massage, it would probably impact how often I see them. I don't offer any packages, if I am seeing them often enough, I offer them a free home visit after they've had the baby, or get them to cover the travel fee or a home visit for the price of a clinic appointment - it varies, depending on how often I've seen them and how easy/difficult they've been.

terab said:
i don't like the idea (that shop's idea) of charging a pregnant woman an extra $25 for her session. that doesn't seem right.

I know when I was pregnant I only saw MTs who charged the same amount for prenatal as for other services. Conscious choice on my part. I don't know how many would decide that way; maybe having it be more expensive tells the client it is specialized service. I might have been OK w/a $5 priceup but $25 would have sent me running!

This sounds like a big deal and I hope it works well for you -- and happy baby vibes too!

Around here in San Diego a friend of mine charges $100 for an hour out call prenatal massage.

That being said would you be happy commuting that much a hundred miles and doing a lot of bodywork (ouch). Perhaps your energy would be bettor spent developing your clientel closer to home.

Jason

jasond said:
That being said would you be happy commuting that much a hundred miles and doing a lot of bodywork (ouch). Perhaps your energy would be bettor spent developing your clientel closer to home.

I'm moving to the city the studio is in so my private practice will end up being further away.

I know when I was pregnant I only saw MTs who charged the same amount for prenatal as for other services. Conscious choice on my part. I don't know how many would decide that way; maybe having it be more expensive tells the client it is specialized service. I might have been OK w/a $5 priceup but $25 would have sent me running!

This sounds like a big deal and I hope it works well for you -- and happy baby vibes too!

Thanks for the baby vibes ~ I'm excited even though it's my 4th.

I am planning to completely switch to prenatal & birth services. I'm working out different package prices for massage/doula/and infant classes. Before becoming a massage therapist I was looking into midwifery schools. Funny thing even after massage school I still find myself checking out midwifery schools.

Also the studio clientele would all be moved to the new location and only private practice clients would be seen at the old studio.

Also looking into certification costs for prenatal/doula/& infant, new association fees for each, and the continuing education requirements for all of them I feel justified in upping my rates for a specialized practice.

Not saying I haven’t been doing a good job with the prenatal massages I’ve done in the past ~ which I charged the same rate for, but with a bunch of new expenses I think there are women out there that will pay for the extra focus.

Still haven’t figured out what I’ll charge but I’ll let everyone know when I decide.

~Mara

jasond said:
Around here in San Diego a friend of mine charges $100 for an hour out call prenatal massage.
How much does she charge for a ordinary massage outcall? $75? or close to $100? I charge $100 for prenatal outcall and the same for normal outcalls.

pouka said:
Also looking into certification costs for prenatal/doula/& infant, new association fees for each, and the continuing education requirements for all of them I feel justified in upping my rates for a specialized practice.
~Mara

i'm sorry but i just have to ask this... do you really feel justified in charging them an extra $25 for a treatment? really? i mean, i'm not talking about the doula stuff. i'm just specifically talking about a 60 minute prenatal visit. instead of charging prenant women your normal massage rate of $60 you'll charge them $85? and this is all just because they're pregnant?

i just can't see how this makes sense. i mean i know you paid for continuing ed and all but it seems like a lot extra to charge a woman who needs a prenatal massage.

I dont get it either, but then I dont get charging that much more for deep work either.

Some sessions are harder (deep tissue, corrective work) and some are easier (swedish, relaxation type.) In my practice they pretty much balance out. Should I charge $10 less for a simple relaxation session? Should I charge $10 more for deep work? I happily charge the same rate and keep my sanity deciding how much I should charge for a particular session.

If I did only deep corrective work I would probably charge more than what I do. If a client wanted a relaxation type massage at my regular rates I would give it to them.

If I did only swedish/relaxation type work I would probably charge less. However, if someone wanted deeper or corrective work I would refer out.

I have not had training in pregnancy massage, so I am not sure what happens in a pregnancy massage that makes it worth so much more. Can anyone tell me? Is it the length of time? Or is it just a case of charging what the market will bear?

I would wonder if a client could sense the difference between the sessions besides the price.

The main thing I've learnt from all the prenatal/postnatal training I've done, is what not to work on (reflexology says thins, TCM says such and such, DVT concerns mean don't do that, etc etc) Of the actual 'routine' I've been taught in all the various classes (prenatal or otherwise), I pretty much don't follow any of them, I do what needs to be done, taking into consideration all the don'ts (how do you spell that?)

I think I'd be really annoyed if I went and got prenatal massages at one price then came back for a postnatal at $25 less (or are postnatal going to be the same as prenatal????) though I suppose you could make it a selling point that postnatal massages are so much cheaper because you know how expensive babies are. Postnatal massages are pretty much just like a normal massage, with extra padding required if they are breast feeding.

A good example (I think) of a business with a primary focus on prenatal is http://www.pregnancymassage.com They charge the same rate for prenatal and normal massage, they've also got pricing on doula services. They price the doula services in 5hr blocks.

pouka said:

I am planning to completely switch to prenatal & birth services. I'm working out different package prices for massage/doula/and infant classes. Before becoming a massage therapist I was looking into midwifery schools. Funny thing even after massage school I still find myself checking out midwifery schools.

Not saying I haven’t been doing a good job with the prenatal massages I’ve done in the past ~ which I charged the same rate for, but with a bunch of new expenses I think there are women out there that will pay for the extra focus.

I agree. It's a great package of services to offer. Have you found other doulas or midwife groups around your area to compare prices with? The way I see it, the birthing services/knowledge would be the deciding factor of how much more you are bringing to the table than the average prenatal massage therapist. Yours sounds like a more targeted market than just the pregnant woman who got a GC at a baby shower or something. I think your services would be a conscious choice that many women would seek out during their pregnancy.

I hope your transition to your new focus goes well!

Gosh, I've found one doula service in Alpine, Utah, that charges $12 per hour. Not sure how I'd feel cancelling a whole lot of $x per hour massages to go off to do $12 per hour doula services. Most of them seem to charge between $350 and $500, but one is up to $3500

Will the studio owner be taking a cut from doula services?

Pricing for prenatal massage practice

And it's me again!!!

pouka said:
My husband thinks I should go for $95 since it’s harder to raise rates than lower them (in his opinion) but I’d rather not have to raise or lower my rate for at least a year or more.
Prenatal is one area where you can fairly easily raise your rates, you have a high turn over of clients compared to a normal massage business. You may have to keep the rates the same for people until they have the baby, but upping the rates for new clients is usually not a problem as far as the clients are concerned. It may be an issue as far as your printed materials are concerned, but that's a different matter. Over 50% more than a normal $60 massage is getting pretty silly in charging a pregnancy massage 'premium'. Clients don't care or understand pregnant clients are slower, they are paying for time they are being massaged.

Old thread on the same subject http://www.massageplanet.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6866 with a post from a doula

What she could do is keep her rate of $95 and give a discount for packages or prepayment. Say, a savings of $10 if clients prepay for the next appointment? A package of sessions at a higher rate might be a turn off because of the initial cost, so a prepayment might be easier to get.

This way, she will probably get a few clients in at the regular price, but if clients like what they are getting, they would easily prepay to get a deal.

Prepayment and pregnant clients gets risky towards the end of the pregnancy - as I said before, it's about 49% early, 49% late and 2% on due date. People won't prepay for an appointment around due date, heck, most of them resist making an appointment around due date because they don't want to inconvinience me (they know my cancellation policies) but I tell them I will phone just before their appointment and make sure they still want the appointment and it doesn't matter if they cancel at that seforum.xxxe of the pregnancy, cancellation policies do not apply. I start doing that about week 36. For every one that does cancel, there are the ones that are late that get a couple of extra appointments in.

Prepayment might be good for earlier in the pregnancy, but a LOT of new clients will be in their last month.

terab said:
i'm sorry but i just have to ask this... do you really feel justified in charging them an extra $25 for a treatment? really? i mean, i'm not talking about the doula stuff. i'm just specifically talking about a 60 minute prenatal visit. instead of charging prenant women your normal massage rate of $60 you'll charge them $85? and this is all just because they're pregnant?

i just can't see how this makes sense. i mean i know you paid for continuing ed and all but it seems like a lot extra to charge a woman who needs a prenatal massage.

Been offline for a few days so sorry I've not gotten back to this sooner.
I may not have made it clear that I was trying to figure out what my main - flat rate would be. I don't plan to have a less expensive rate for "non" pregnant clients. Also I plan on mainly working on perinatal clients (exceptions for clients that decide they want a regular session after the baby). I'm also going to be including doula work as a major part of my practice.

I have been looking at doula rates for around here. Most are around $400 with a few that are closer to $700 depending on how many prenatal visits you get ~ visits, not massages. So I think I'm going to have to have a few packages, one without any massages & then some with massage, infant massage classes or both.

There is pretty much only one spa/hotel that charges $110 for a prenatal session. The rest range from $55-$95. Big price range so I'm still trying to figure out where I'll fit in. It's also very location driven, the city I'm currently in (50 miles away) is usually $20 less on average then everywhere else. Oddest thing but I've called a bunch of places in my city & as soon as I start calling outside of the city by even just 1 mile prices jump by $10 to $20. But then there were quite a few therapists in the area that were offering packages of 4 or 5 sessions for $100.

Melb~
Most of the doulas that offer a hour rate are postnatal doulas. They come to your house & do cooking & light housework while you're still taking it easy as well as any support/questions about baby care. I won't have a hour rate for doula work but I'm also not planning on being a postnatal doula. I will charge a flat rate for a certain # of massages & labor support. It's really hard to estimate how long a woman will be in labor so it's always a risk for the doula & the parents as far as how many hours will go into the labor support.

I have talked with the studio owner & we decided that if a client decides on doula services after being referred through the studio they will get a 10% cut but that would also cover the studio charge for massage time.

After lots of thought I'm thinking I'll start out charging $85 even if I'm not able to talk the studio down on it's cut. I plan on staying at that rate for a year to see how things go. Right now it looks like I may end up staying at my office for another year (my husband just got a job in our current city so while we are still talking about moving it's been put off for at least 6 months to see how his job goes) If I'm in my own office I'll start at $75 since it's closer to the rates for the area.

Once I'm certified as a doula I do plan on charging near the higher doula rate for my area & a bit more than that if they opt for massage sessions in the package. I love this type of work enough that I know I'll be open to a certain amount of bartering and a sliding scale for some clients (still have to pay the bills though.)

Totally off topic but this got me thinking about the doula workshops I've sat in on before & the doula course I just took (as well as the one I'm taking later this year.) In all of them they teach massage techniques to help relieve tenstion/pain during labor and of course as a doula you have to touch your client but in the state I live in massage is a regulated profession and doula work is completely unregulated. I’m wondering how the state laws regulating massage might effect what a doula can and can’t do.

pouka said:
’m wondering how the state laws regulating massage might effect what a doula can and can’t do.

I think that if you were a doula only who offered massage therapy services, then it might be a problem. But because the labor massage is part of the work of the doula which is unregulated, it wouldn't consitute massage therapy as a regulated service.

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  2. Withme_Spa:
    💥❤ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❤ Monday, ❤ Cici,💋💋 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique..💝💗 Nana, 💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💖 Jessica, ❣💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💞🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  3. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young new sweet Angela and young cute Vivian, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New white girl gigi young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥THREE BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS WORKING🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Ma
  7. lemon_tree:
    💛💫 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 💞💖 Monday, 💖💋 Carmen, 💋 (Candy) beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    🌸Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑ENJOY VICTORIA DAY WITH JENNIFER AND SUMMER !! 905-604-8186!
  9. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💥 a cozy spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 💢💞💋Monday, ❤❣ Tracy,💞💘 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞💗 Mimi,💗 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi,💋💋 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you 💘 📱416 222-5554📱
  10. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,CiciDeep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  13. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, MIMI & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. VIVI is a very cute and young lady
  14. Birchmount&14th:
    MONDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind. $120 30 Minutes Fixed rate for All Menu Package (including BBBJ, DATY, Body Slide, Rimming, Full)
  15. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💋💖💋💐 Monday,💗💋 Ada,💗 a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+. and 🏵 Fifi, 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  16. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe
  17. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  18. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  19. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  20. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🔴❣❤👄 Monday, 💞💗 Sophia, 🔴💖25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💖 Tammy, 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  21. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  22. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Bella &new girl Kitty. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  23. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A YOUNG TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7, VERY SWEET WITH AN INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  24. Cali1:
    Stacey
  25. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  26. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  27. Sparkling Spa:
    ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸 Today at 8:00 AM Sparkling Spa: 📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!!
  28. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower 🚿 body scrub 👍👍👍every day 3 girls Cici and Jessica and Coco 😘😘😘sexy girl for you good table shower 🚿 body scrub😘😘😘 deep tissue massage 👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  30. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄👅👅
  31. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sasa,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Birchmount&14th:
    SUNDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. YUKI, so sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  33. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: MIMI, NINA & YOYO. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms, 110Lbs with long black hair. She knows how to treat you nice.
  34. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE, SUMMER. & TIANA 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  35. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  37. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  38. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.+
  39. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  40. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe. Come and give her a try, and you’ll be sure to come back for more.
  41. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 HELEN: A TALL AND SLIM VIETNAMESE GIRL, 5'7 VERY SWEET WITH A INCREDIBLE BEHIND 🌸 DAISY: A PETITE CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸(416) 335-6093 🌸
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and GUEST STAR BUNNY!!! 905-604-8186!! Y
  43. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
  45. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  46. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  48. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  49. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  50. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
Back