Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reviews: perla/pure, seduction and more

So guys truth be told I've seen Jennifer a handful of times but never fucked her. Is she worth the price of FS - tight pussy and knows how to ride? Gonna go see her again pretty soon I need some Colombian lovin'

I'm surprised you haven't asked for fs. I haven't seen her in awhile but she is definitely worth the price of admission.

Hey, long time reader, first time poster here. I've seen a recent uptick in the amount of informative reviews and thought it was time I share some of the knowledge I've acquired.

To maximize the benefits of a site like this, you unfortunately have to come to terms with the amount of pure, unadulterated nonsense that will get posted. Spend two minutes on this board and you know exactly what I mean. Thankfully, you can choose to ignore the garbage (do not engage) and glean what you can from the sane posters. Hopefully like-minded individuals can continue in creating good quality content and resources.

On my rankings of face/body: those are of course subjective. Hopefully you can identify a MPA that you recognize and figure out where your own personal preferences lie. I've also found glancing at other reviews of an attendant and looking for the consistent themes is the most reliable way to gather info. When it comes to service, YMMV as you often hear, and for what it is worth I am relatively young, good looking, well-kept, and perhaps most importantly I am polite, straightforward, and not cheap. Service can vary and you'll read/hear that everybody does everything and it will be up to you to suss out the nonsense from the reality - but I tried to indicate my experience with the relative difficulty of achieving said service level.

Premier - Perla/Pure

Sophia - Saw her quite a while ago, but to confirm some of the earlier reviews about her - she has a unique look, I considered her attractive enough but can see it from both views. Good body, open service, but would not repeat.

Face - 6.5
Body - 7.5
Service - BJ, FS - super easy
Repeat - No

Jennifer - Personally I didn't quite relate to the rave reviews she got. Certainly very personable and accommodating, but older than I'd thought and not good looking enough to make up for it.

Face - 6
Body - 7.5
Service - BJ, FS - standard
Repeat - No

Carla - Deserves her reputation IMO. Hot, great ass and body overall. Fun personality and willing to service (although if she doesn't know you at all from what I've read YMMV on whether it takes multiple visits)

Face - 8.5
Body - 9
Service - BJ, FS - YMMV
Repeat - Yes

Nina - I've seen her both before and after the noted weight loss. I found her body much sexier beforehand with a fullness to it and perhaps more overall energy to boot. But she's still cute facially either way, one time the sensuality was there and the other it wasn't, although the service didn't vary.

Face - 8.5
Body - 8 (now)
Service - BJ, FS - standard, perhaps slightly more $
Repeat - Yes if nothing else lined up

Ariel - Haven't seen her for ages, long enough that my review may be outdated to be honest. But she has a full, sexy body and as you may have read is on the older end of the scale.

Face - 7
Body - 7
Service - BJ, FS - super super easy
Repeat - Have never, but have tried a few times and she was booked up

Vivian - A little old for my liking. Massive ass might have been more awkward than anything. Very friendly and accommodating but sensuality felt businesslike to me.

Face - 7
Body - 6.5
Repeat - No

Mia - Very pretty. Slimmer body with a nice round ass. Definitely understand the reviews that say she is relatively restrictive but that wasn't the case for me. She told me she doesn't do it often, which in this business of course can be complete lip service, but other reviews seem to corroborate this.

Face - 9.5
Body - 8
Service - BJ, FS - difficult
Repeat - Yes

Sienna - A little cold, but warmed up later. Plain face and ass not as good as the pictures made it out to be.

Face - 7
Body - 7
Service - BJ - difficult
Repeat - No

Amber - Facially pretty cute. Nice body with a plump ass. A lot of energy which was good for the first visit, but got a bit weird in later ones with some of the stuff she was saying (making fun of other clients...which may have said more about her). Great fuck though.

Face - 8
Body - 8.5
Repeat - I did, but wouldn't anymore

June
- Not bad looking. OK body but with an asian ass. Definitely will accommodate you with service and spurts of sensuality but it was poorly and inconsistently feigned.

Face - 7
Body - 7
Service - BJ, FS - easy
Repeat - no

Jasmin - Once upon a time she would have ranked very highly for me in terms of looks. She put on some weight, got a whole bunch of surgery, and also has never provided a comparable level of service. Still bubbly as fuck though if that's enough for you. I would personally stay away

Face - 6
Body - 6
Service - "MPA limits" - impossible
Repeat - no

Katie - She's great although her legend has probably outgrown her reality. Hot, but not the hottest, although that certainly would fall under the subjective lens and I understand some of the other reviewers' comments here. Friendly and good service. Probably not worth the hassle of actual trying to book her though.

Face - 9
Body - 9.5
Repeat - probably won't get the chance

Vanessa - Older than I prefer, mediocre at best in terms of looks IMO, service compliant of course (most of them are...)

Face - 6.5
Body - 6.5
Repeat - No

Kourtney - Pretty facially, nice body. Accommodating with respect to service but I personally felt something lacking in terms of sensuality.

Face - 8
Body - 8
Repeat - no

Seduction

Juliet - I don't really understand some of her reviews. They seem to be so drastically different from my own opinion that I feel like maybe I should give her another chance. Found her on the low end facially compared to Premier. Fun ass to pound (but only mediocre body overall) and good personality however.

Face - 6
Body - 7
Repeat - no

Blair - Solid face albeit large nose. Amazing, IG level body. Sensuality is pretty low however.

Face - 7.5
Body - 9.5
Repeat - No

Adrianna - Saw her when she was at premier. Back then she was good looking facially, definitely with a fuller frame - massive ass and tits. Apparently she has had weight fluctuations and I don't know where she stands in that respect now but for me, back then, she was just on the limit of being able to handle it. Crazy as the reviews say. Service level was open even back then but nowadays I would stay away realizing the extent of everything. Fun is next level if you want it.

Face - 7.5
Body - 8
Service - BJ, FS - easy
Repeat - No

In Memoriam - MPAs no longer on the scene but that I remember fondly and may help some people calibrate my preferences

Avah @ Premier - Found her to be very pretty facially. Boobs were meh but that ass was incredible. Seemed to have a reputation for being a bit cold but for me it was always a lot of fun.

Face - 9.5
Body - 8 (but dat ass was a 10)

Rosalie @ Premier - What a beauty. Would be out of place in today's scene for her restrictive limits but one of the few that I would repeat even knowing what I would (or would not) get.

Face - 9.5
Body - 9.5

Nicole @ Premier - Sexy, sensual. Only repeated once and I regret it.

Face - 9
Body - 9.5
I disagree with you on Sophia and Jennifer, Sophia was quite attractive and responded well to
Daty if you know what your doing. Jennifer is a smoke show but no less giving and very engaged
In her sessions bbbj and so on. Might be Ymmv in your case. Your comment on Adrianna was not called for she is still a very good looking woman one of the prettiest I've ever met. And her service was superb !!!
I also had a good time with Blair opposite to you she was very sensual with me and gave me a hell of a good bbbj. Now to Kourtney, I have met her multiple times and I can tell you her sessions with me have been no less than pure sensual, even when I first met her. And it has gotten better over time. I do think you have a Ymmv issue with some ladies you've met. Maybe your too demanding !!!

I disagree with you on Sophia and Jennifer, Sophia was quite attractive and responded well to
Daty if you know what your doing. Jennifer is a smoke show but no less giving and very engaged
In her sessions bbbj and so on. Might be Ymmv in your case. Your comment on Adrianna was not called for she is still a very good looking woman one of the prettiest I've ever met. And her service was superb !!!
I also had a good time with Blair opposite to you she was very sensual with me and gave me a hell of a good bbbj. Now to Kourtney, I have met her multiple times and I can tell you her sessions with me have been no less than pure sensual, even when I first met her. And it has gotten better over time. I do think you have a Ymmv issue with some ladies you've met. Maybe your too demanding !!!

Well hey we can't all be God's gift to women like you are :eek:

What did he say wrong about adrianna ?he just talked about her weight being up and down. She is pretty facially limo .Menu is wild too much for me anymore but she is a looker

Sorry to disagree with you Proitalian,

I would have to side with the OP. His assessments are dead-on re Sophia, Jennifer, Adrianna, and Kourtney. Perhaps, your preferences are unlike the majority; or simply, you are wealthier than us.

I find rating women 1 to 10 on their looks, body & service is very juvenile and totally subjective.
You are supposed to be adults and should be treating the ladies with respect and in a dignified way.
They are not pieces of meat but human beings, they are mothers, daughters, sisters and SO's.
Enjoy your time with them and show them this by tipping for services received and repeating with them.
JMHO!

I find rating women 1 to 10 on their looks, body & service is very juvenile and totally subjective.
You are supposed to be adults and should be treating the ladies with respect and in a dignified way.
They are not pieces of meat but human beings, they are mothers, daughters, sisters and SO's.
Enjoy your time with them and show them this by tipping for services received and repeating with them.
JMHO!
wtf are you talking about. I go see these women not in their role as mothers, daughters, sisters....but to see a sexy beautiful sexy woman and have a nice time. If we cant share our experiences then what is the point of this forum. And numbers are just an objective score so we can all figure out how much you like them and how you rank them. This holier than thou attitude is ridiculous imho

It all kinda makes sense. Never thought by any chance during the times that I spent with Katie that she is half black, but she is reminiscent of Candice ( who was half black ) my all time favourite at Pure

I donโ€™t believe sheโ€™s half black. If anything maybe Guyanese. Which I wouldnโ€™t call black. Either way. Sheโ€™s still sexy af. Used to have the perfect Jlo body. Now imagine that still, but with big beautiful tits.

I donโ€™t believe sheโ€™s half black. If anything maybe Guyanese. Which I wouldnโ€™t call black. Either way. Sheโ€™s still sexy af. Used to have the perfect Jlo body. Now imagine that still, but with big beautiful tits.
Guyanese isn't a race, like Caucasion or Black. It's a person that comes from a country in South America called Guyana.

Calling someone Guyanese is the equivalent to calling someone a Canadian. A Canadian can be of any race.

I saw her the first week she started at Pure. Few years ago ..i was so intrigued about her look I asked her about her background ..shes not European..shes not latin ..shes mixed with black.

Last edited:
It's one thing to not see black girls because they're not your type physically. It's another thing (and very odd) to not wanna see a mixed girl because she has black genes despite not looking black at all. LOL! What?!?

Funny thing; I didn't know that Megan Markle was half black. I found out just before she got married. Lol.

It's one thing to not see black girls because they're not your type physically. It's another thing (and very odd) to not wanna see a mixed girl because she has black genes despite not looking black at all. LOL! What?!?

So your dick got hard and your heart started to pound when you saw her the first time and assume you had a great session with Katie ..so no complaints there..you were problaby like wow she was sooo hot

If you now regret spending time with her because you found out she has a heritage you dont like..guess what your a racist...

There are diffrent types racist

The blatant racist..thats right I dont like [enter group name here] people !!!

The ignorant racist "what I'm not a racist ?? I just dont like [enter group name here] people becuase there [Enter randon statement here] .

Both types of racism have there head in the ground and Unable to come to grips with the changing world around them.

So your dick got hard and your heart started to pound when you saw her the first time and assume you had a great session with Katie ..so no complaints there..you were problaby like wow she was sooo hot

If you now regret spending time with her because you found out she has a heritage you dont like..guess what your a racist...

There are diffrent types racist

The blatant racist..thats right I dont like [enter group name here] people !!!

The ignorant racist "what I'm not a racist ?? I just dont like [enter group name here] people becuase there [Enter randon statement here] .

Both types of racism have there head in the ground and Unable to come to grips with the changing world around them.

I've never been with Katie nor do I plan to even try jumping through hoops just to get an appointment with her. I completely agree with your second paragraph which was the point I was trying to make.

I don't see anything wrong with not being attracted to a particular race. That's not racist at all. The beauty of this business is it gives us options to pick and choose whatever floats our boat. It just boggles my mind that someone here said he would've never booked Katie had he known she had the black gene (which isn't even visible) in her as if it were some disease. It's the same thing when people emphasize Jennifer's age. Who fucking cares? She takes care of herself. She may be older than some of the Perla girls but it doesn't really show all that much. All of a sudden just "knowing" her age will deter people from seeing this extremely attractive Latina. Very strange how some minds work.

I've never been with Katie nor do I plan to even try jumping through hoops just to get an appointment with her. I completely agree with your second paragraph which was the point I was trying to make.

I don't see anything wrong with not being attracted to a particular race. That's not racist at all. The beauty of this business is it gives us options to pick and choose whatever floats our boat. It just boggles my mind that someone here said he would've never booked Katie had he known she had the black gene (which isn't even visible) in her as if it were some disease. It's the same thing when people emphasize Jennifer's age. Who fucking cares? She takes care of herself. She may be older than some of the Perla girls but it doesn't really show all that much. All of a sudden just "knowing" her age will deter people from seeing this extremely attractive Latina. Very strange how some minds work.
So what? He wants to interact with people of his own race. He has his freedom to do whatever he wants to do.

Shoutbox
  1. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 16th , Tฬฝอ“Uฬฝอ“Eฬฝอ“Sฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 5๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒนLILIAN ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & LILIAN & CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  2. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนNew girl Lina so sexy body big boobs very good body slide ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนand Mia very good table shower๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ and Professional massage Cici ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817-3366
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    SUPER NYMPHO SUMMER and SERVICE QUEEN ZOE @ Sparkling Spa๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  7. Golden Leaf Spa:
    4379992166 Golden leaf .22229 Bosstock cresvent.we have very friendly linda.she does very relaxing treatment with sexy body.coco is small cute girl.come &enjoy
  8. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  9. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Ada ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  10. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ
  11. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , New young open mind Vivian with great body. ๐Ÿ’‹Tina with large breasts and nice services. ๐Ÿ’‹great massage summer ๐Ÿ’‹and cute fun Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, ๐Ÿ’‹pls (tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  12. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Lily๐Ÿ˜˜ - A petite tiny little Korean treat,
  13. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at ๐Ÿ’ญDREAM INN WELLNESS SPA๐Ÿ’ญ: AMY, LULU & SUGAR 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie) Richmond Hill, ON โ˜Ž๏ธ 647-829-2983 โ˜Ž๏ธ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. LULU is a well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services. SUGAR
  14. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Jennifer๐Ÿ˜ is a beautiful young part-time student with a very sexy figure and big natural 34D breasts. She can give a great massage and very good open minded service. She knows how to please a man with her natural beauty and charm.
  15. Workpoint Massage & Wellness:
    workpoint
  16. GoldenFlower:
    ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸ๐™‚๐™Š๐™‡๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™๐™‡๐™Š๐™’๐™€๐™ ๐™Ž๐™‹๐˜ผ๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’› 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฑ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿด-๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ๐Ÿณ MONDAY at๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777Mika, Molly & Sherry. After 7pm: Sonia Mika is a sexy petite Vietnamese lady who can take good care of all your needs. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services.
  17. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡Young 19 Year Old Slim Petite Brazilian Hottie Julianna, New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  18. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  19. ASPA:
    ๐— ๐—ข๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐€ ๐’๐๐€: EMMA and RACHEL. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธVIVIAN & JENNY JENNY has a medium build, nicely curved. Jenny has a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy. VIVIAN is camera shy & doesnโ€™t want to post a pic so far. She is young, attractive, and a must see for big boob lovers.
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ดโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Bella & Lisa. Bella is around 5โ€™3โ€ with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  22. Sunrise Health Centre:
    Summer, Mandy & Coco are here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  23. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„ It's Happy, Michelle & Hanna Today ~๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ฒ: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  24. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Cuban girl ( new Young Light Sikh) and Asian girl cici in today
  25. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  26. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND K-POP NYMPHO SUMMER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ
  27. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธ ASHA, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, MIMI, LUCY, AAVI, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  28. bumika.vashi:
    (((เค†เคชเค•เฅ‹ เคฌเคฟเคจเคพ เคจเคพเคŸเค• เคฏเคพ เคจเค–เคฐเฅ‡ เค•เคฐเคจเฅ‡ เคตเคพเคฒเคพ เคธเคฐเฅเคตเคฟเคธ เคšเคพเคนเฅ‡ เคคเฅ‹เคน เคฏเคพเคฆ เค•เคฐเคจเคพ. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  29. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’— โ„๐”ธโ„™โ„™๐• ๐”ธโ„™โ„๐•€๐•ƒ ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’—๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ APRIL 15th , Mฬฝอ“Oฬฝอ“Nฬฝอ“Dฬฝอ“Aฬฝอ“Yฬฝอ“ ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ โ˜Ž๏ธ (905) 707-6866 ๐Ÿ•™๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸOpen 10:30-10:00๐Ÿ—บ#33-160 East Beaver Creek ๐Ÿ—บ 7 Rms ๐Ÿ›๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸTable Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸAttendants: We have 6๏ธโƒฃ today ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ ๐ŸŒน SOPHIE ๐ŸŒนCHERRY ๐ŸŒน ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY ๐ŸŒนERICA ๐ŸŒน SENECA ๐ŸŒน LUCY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ NEWSFLASH ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ SOPHIE & ๐Ÿ†• SUNNY & SENECA & ERICA & CHERRY โ€˜ s BACK ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€ TODAY ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€๐Ÿ€
  30. Lulu1980:
    Guys ๐Ÿ˜˜Phoenix blossom Spa๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนToday we have sexy professional massager Jessica and Coco big boobs 36D ๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒนFirst choice for body slide๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Please come and try the fun of body slide on the table shower๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke โ˜Ž๏ธ 416-817 -3366๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน๐ŸŒน
  31. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working @ 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham โ˜Ž๏ธ๏ผš905-470-8082
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ[GRAND OPENING]โœจโœจโœจโœจโœจ ๐Ÿ’žEndless Joy Spa๐Ÿ’ž ๐ŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565๐ŸŽ‡New First Day Slim Petite Judy, Sexy Busty Thai Girl Vinnie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Vicky
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ๐Ÿ‘ŒMENTION OUR ADS AND RECEIVE A ROOM DISCOUNT $35 FOR 30MIN, $50 FOR 45MINโ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8
  34. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Niki,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .โ˜Ž๏ธ4379857899๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,๐Ÿ  address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2โ˜Ž๏ธ4376655510 ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿˆต๏ธ๐Ÿ‘…๐Ÿ‘…
  36. Jennyโ€™s Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’JENNYโ€™S SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(647-893-5196)โ˜Ž๏ธCall or Text โ˜Ž๏ธ(437-888-3759)โ˜Ž๏ธCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…GRAND OPENING๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅEXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYโ€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ”ฅโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘Œ ๐Ÿ”ฅTWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY๐Ÿ”ฅREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Apple๐Ÿ˜˜ - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  37. Annie Spa:
    ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ANNIE SPA๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ’ โœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEโœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 818-8896โ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(416) 291-8879โ˜Ž๏ธ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY ๐Ÿ”ฅโœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ ๐Ÿ”ฅGORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYโ€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Mia๐Ÿ˜ beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful boobs. She can give very good massage and great playful service. So very sexy beautiful girl. Kelly๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ’•is beautiful young student, busty with sexy body and pro
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY ๐ŸŒธ DAISY: A PETITE BUT CURVY ASIAN GIRL THAT IS A VERY FRIENDLY AND PROVIDES EXCEPTION SERVICE FOR A REASONABLE TIP ๐ŸŒธ ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE ๐ŸŒธ PEONY GARDEN SPA ๐ŸŒธ 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 ๐ŸŒธ (416) 335-6093 ๐ŸŒธ
  39. Lily Spa:
    โค๏ธ KAJAL, SANA and KK are here today for your massage needs โค๏ธ Lily Spa โค๏ธ 2190 McNicoll โค๏ธ Scarborough โค๏ธ M1V 5M2 โค๏ธ (647) 531-8288 โค๏ธ
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, NIMRAT, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have young 4 beautiful girls are working today , new young open mind Yoyo 36DD ๐Ÿ’‹and young sweet tiny body open mind Jessy ๐Ÿ’‹cute fun great massage Summer ๐Ÿ’‹and pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage(tel:416-3985777) book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wil son Ave North York
  42. New Oriental Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’„ Joey & Happy are in Today ~๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ฒ: (647) 381-2688 ~ Make Your Day Incredibly Delicious | Our girls provide lots of service options & are Extremely Open-Minded ๐Ÿค— We're Open 9am - 2am everyday! Drop in to Unit 26, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill.
  43. Str8Line:
    Dallas
  44. Sunrise Health Centre:
    ๐Ÿ’ฅ Summer is here Today! Call/Text: (647) 325-8086 ๐Ÿ’ฆ We have Hot & Sexy Girls Every Day. They all do Extra Services & are Very Open-Minded ~ Drop In Anytime - Walk-Ins Are Always Welcome! Unit 27, 10 East Wilmot Street, Richmond Hill
  45. GoldenFlower:
    SUNDAY at ๐Ÿ’›โญ๐ŸŒŸGOLDEN FLOWER SPA๐ŸŒŸโญ๐Ÿ’›, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Jessi, Lucky, Molly & Sonia Jessi is a slim and petite Vietnamese hotty who is garnering repeat visits. Lucky is a slim & beautiful Cambodian lady with a special touch. Molly is a curvy Korean sweetheart with great services. Sonia comes from India
  46. ASPA:
    [color=#FF4181}๐—ฆ๐—จ๐—ก๐——๐—”๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ง ๐—” ๐—ฆ๐—ฃ๐—”{/color] B๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia B๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜€๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฅ๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น, & Sophia ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐€ ๐’๐๐€๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ๐—–๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿต-๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿต๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿฒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๏ธ A THOUSAND PLEASURES AWAIT: SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5โ€™4โ€ tall with nice responsive 34Cโ€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is very popular
  47. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at ๐ŸŒด๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒ…๐“—๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ช๐”‚ ๐“ข๐“น๐“ช๐ŸŒ…๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒด3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough โ˜Ž๏ธ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿณ-๐Ÿญ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿต๐Ÿตโ˜Ž๏ธCoco & Jenny. Coco is a sweet slim lady with nice skills. Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at ๐Ÿซฆโค๏ธ๐Ÿ”ด๐ŸŸฅโ™พ๏ธ๐“•๐“ž๐“ก๐“”๐“ฅ๐“”๐“ก ๐“ข๐“Ÿ๐“โ™พ๏ธ๐ŸŸฅ๐Ÿ”ดโค๏ธ๐Ÿซฆ2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿฒ-๐Ÿด๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿฌ-๐Ÿณ๐Ÿด๐Ÿด๐Ÿณ: Cindy, Mia, Sophia & Summer. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5โ€™4โ€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude.
  49. Red Rose Spa:
    ๐ŸŒธ We have 5 hot brown girls today ๐ŸŒธMALIYA, SARIKA, MONIKA, PAOLA, ANNA, NIMRAT, SANA ๐ŸŒธ 2588 Birchmount ๐ŸŒธ 2 Invergordon ๐ŸŒธ 647-702-8800 ๐ŸŒธ Please visit for a great erotic massage
  50. Sparkling Spa:
    SEXY ZOE AND COCO 2.O!!! YOUNGER, SEXIER AND HORNIER TODAY @ SPARKLING SPA!!! 50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8โœ… ๐Ÿ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4๐Ÿ‘Œ โ˜Ž๏ธ(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineโ˜Ž๏ธ โ˜Ž๏ธ(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneโ˜Ž๏ธ (West of Warden & 16th Ave)โœ…NEW MANAGEMENT๐Ÿ’ฏNEW GIRLS๐Ÿ”ฅ
Back