Salon Fantasies 2944 Taschereau (450) 923-7773 www.salonfantaisies.com

hi guys, i went ar fantaisies the other day and met a girl by the name of shelly. very nice looking girl with big boobs :)

fantaisies is one of my favorite places because of the high end atmosphere. i always take the spa when i go there..

ok this time with shelly was ok but not more.

she did not even touch me in the spa, we chated and the conversation was always one way....mine..:(

i suggest you take anither girl than shelly because she is not enjoying her job...at least fake it....but nop really mechanic hand job

it seemed a race against the clock, the faster you cum, the faster i go home...

i never seen a gain masturbate that fast! like come on i dont have all day!

i would go back to fantaisies because i always have good service over ther normaly but avoid shelly.

cost 70$ + 80$ = 150$ not worthed if you ask me...

Hello guys.

I have seen this thread and decided to try this place out. This is my first time giving a review so please bear with me :)

I went there on Monday and I chose Layla, what can I say I am a sucker for amazing eyes.

This woman is something special, 24 years old, firm natural breasts and a body to die for she is also very new to this and she started just a few weeks ago. I chose the spa option for 1 hour and once she came in she went right into the water, we chatted and had light touching. She always kept eye contact and her smile alone can make you feel like a million dollars. She also likes to chat and is really a good listener but will also ask about you which makes you feel comfortable.

After the spa we went to the table, massage was very nice and the feeling of those firm tits on my back was enough to wake up mr happy in no time. The flip came and all the while she was looking at me, in my eyes and had the most sexy grin on her face as she finished the HJ.

cost $150 and totally worth it! Next time I go I am bringing a bottle of wine, she mentioned she likes to have a glass while in the spa with a client.

Yes only 2nd post on this board but I am a long time lurker and finally decided it is high time I give back to the community.

I dunno, she doesn't seem like the type to get drunk, just have a glass and some fun, then again between clients I guess they eat????
Anyway even if she doesn't last long better get her while it is good, I know I am going back on Friday. Will update this post once I return. Hmm now what kind of wine should I bring?? Any ideas? I suck at choosing wine.

Hello again.

As I said I went back on Friday night to see the lovely Layla. I brought a bottle of white wine and hopped into the spa the second I had the room. Layla came in with 2 glasses (plastic ones) the receptionist told her I had brought wine. We chatted in the spa while having wine and strawberries it was like a mini picnic :)

The massage and the release was as good if not better then last time, she remembered me and we seem to click well. All in all this woman is amazing, always a friendly smile, very easy to get along with, the massage is so sexy and her giving me that super sexy smile as I finished made me feel like a million bucks :)

I am going back again this Friday, can't wait.

Nice review my friend...but its 80$ for a standard thai...

no more, no less!

Merci Dadycool mais tu aurais dû mettre ça dans le thread du salon Fantaisies.
Chukyp, si Dadycool a été entièrement satisfait du service, un 5$ extra de pourboire ne me semble pas exagéré.

Hi all,

I have been reading eforum.xxx for a while but this is my first post here.
I have been visiting MPs for 3-4 years now and I my visits were always limited to Salon Fantaisies and Evasion and tried quite a few girls there. Some of them were great while others were plain lousy.
The last three times I went for a 'massage' were at Fantaisies with the same girl Caroline. The first time I booked one hour but the second and third times I went there were for 2 hours since I like taking my time relaxing and enjoying myself. Yes some might argue that photos are retouched but hey look closely and you will see that all photos are retouched and softened. This is really common practice in the industry. Don’t get offended.
My experience with Caroline was all positive from the time I walk in to the time I leave. She has the body I look for. She has looong and smooth legs, fine delicious feet, flat and hard abs, and astonishing breasts. Her breasts are not natural but nonetheless breathtaking (GREAT JOB DOC!).
If you are looking to spend 45 minutes in the SPA with her then this girl is not for you. She will tell you that the chlorine is not good for her skin and you have to respect that even if other girls say nothing. Probably her skin is more sensitive than the other girls’, and this is why she always showers after getting out of the SPA.
That being said let me describe my session with her. The first thing that pleasantly surprised me the second time I visited her was that she was able to remember me from my first visit, and not just fake it believe me. Hey maybe I do leave a special impression after all. The time we spent in the SPA was fine. Short but I enjoyed it. She rubs her self against you and makes sure that Mr. happy is always in a good mood. You can touch her everywhere except the Y, which I never tried anyways. She was fun to talk to and entertaining. We shared a few stories and jokes and she made me feel very comfortable with her, as if I knew her for a while. Once out of the SPA she took a fairly quick shower and then joined me at the table. I always look forward to giving her a massage and she really enjoys it and lets you know. One of my favorite parts of the sessions is massaging her feet and legs and she even gets into it letting me taste her sexy feet… She is very talented in using her feet on you in a lot of ways. The last time she even ‘finished me’ with her feet. It was nirvana!
What I like most about her is that she is never in a hurry to finish the session… We changed position on the table quite a few times from face to face, to 69, to… And even after the grand finale she gave me a very relaxing massage.
Do I recommend her? What do you think!
Would I ever see her again? Can’t wait for my next treat!
Giving scores is very subjective. What you like or don’t like is a matter of personal taste. I will grade what based on my personal taste and experience with her.
Her company and conversational skills: 4/5
Massage skills: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Breasts: 5/5
Legs: 5/5
Feet: 5/5
Face: 3/5
Arousal: 4/5
Customer focus: 5/5
Environment: 5/5

Is it just me... or it is sooooo evident that this was written by a girl. They are so many nuances in there that a man would never say... but only a woman. Just my two cents.

Not so fast Tactus, let's give Klic a chance to post reviews about previous experiences (excluding the last 3 with Caroline). We'd all like to hear about the other girls Klic has seen over the past few years at either Fantasies or Evasion. How the other girls massaged Klic and the techniques they used which might've been different compared to Caroline. (Good and Bad). With Klic's help, we can get a better idea of what to expect when we see the other girls Klic has seen. I for one am not in the South Shore, so perhaps Klic can help those who are about other girls at these two places. Klic... the guys can't wait for another detailed review?

perfectly ok with that...but there's a difference between paying the standard fee + giving a tip and the girl charging you more...

This is my first time on eforum.xxx, but I promise to tell the truth, the whole truth, nothing but the truth,so help me God.Last week iam driving down Tashereau, and my Truck needed a little servicing.So I decided to stop at Salon Fantasies.So I walk in and it is 60 bucks at the door.So I have a choice of three service technician's so I pick Alexandra because she was the youngest and hottest.Iam told to take a shower, so I take a shower and the water is fucking cold, and iam shivering.As iam shivering, I could hear the girls gigling in the other room. I said to myself I hope there is not a fucking camera here, and that iam not being recorded like "The Truman Show"".So I go in a meet my Technician Alexandra, and she is even hotter than the picture.I asked her,her options and she she said 40 for a Hydralic Job, and 80 for a nude Thai service, with a hydralic Job at the end.Really needing a full servicing on my
truck, I asked her, She said, " No i only do Thai service, and that they don't do full Services." So no Brake Jobs either.So iam disapointed but i take her thai service.All I can say is that, as she is doing the finishing she had her ass and pussy right for my eye's view, and she had the tightest looking pussy and asshole that i have ever seen! As iamwatchingthis iam getting a hydralicJob,Which lasted for about three minutes max, before my hydralic line exploded.After seeing this beautiful T&A, and spending 140, I felt so disapointed, it was like going to the car Show and paying 140 to look at the Ferrari's, but you couldn't drive it, let alone sit in it.

Here is my review for the folowing:
Alexandra: Salon Fantasies:
Face:8.5 Cleanliness:9
Body:9.5 Price:6
Massage:7.5
Finish:8
Attitude:7

In conclusion, I would not return for the fact that there are camera's in the room, and that it is way to expensive for my truck's servicing need's.But it was a positive experience, and Alexandra was gorgeous, and if Thai is your thing, and you don't find 140 too expensive, then I would recommend Alexandra.
If your truck servicing needs are similar to mine, than I would tell you no.

She was Crystel at Evasion and, after her breast "majoration", she became Kim.
She was at Adagio (or abandon I am not sure) as Bianka

It's been confim to me that there is cameras at salon fantaisies... i have no problem with that since its not recording but i think its fair that the clients need to know that information before going for a massage. how did i know? i spoted one and simply asked if i was filmed. she said that for security reasons they do. will i go again...yes! but since i have this info i tought i'd share it with you guys.

That topic about the cameras comes back from time to time on that forum. I am not too concerned for the reasons I posted some time ago in French in the Quebec section that is probably not read as much as the Montreal one: http://eforum.xxx.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=346020#post346020

For our English speaking friends, I know there are cameras in many salons and I have easily detected them at Fantaisies and l'ةvasion. However, I am convinced that they are not connected to a recording system for the following reasons:
1-Do you think that the salons would take the risk that a recording might be obtained by the LE and be used ad an evidence against them?
2-Do you think that the ladies working there would accept that risk?
3- What would happen to a salon where the "performance" of a client would accidentally appear on the net? The whole eforum.xxx community would know it rapidly and the salon would immediately loose its credibility, customers and employees.
For all these reasons, unless the owner is totally stupid and very voyeur, I don't see any interest for them to connect the cameras to a recording system and it's simply there to incitate the MPs to avoid some forbidden services.
Of course, it is possible that the cute receptionist has observed for a few seconds some of your passionate demonstration of affection for the therapist to be sure that it was within the limits but probably not more. If it is sufficient to convince you to avoid the salons, MPs are probably not for you.

Mods: Since it is possible that the Montreal eforum.xxxites are not consulting the South Shore threads, should I move that post to the lounge or a more generic thread?

Même si je connais quelques bonnes valeurs sûres sur la Rive-Sud comme Tania à l'ةvasion, Catherine chez Fantaisies ou Patricia chez Renaissances, c'est aussi agréable de faire de nouvelles explorations. Il y a un bon bout de temps que je trouve attirantes les photos d'Isabelle de Fantaisies et en particulier sa bouche aux lèvres finement dessinées que l'on aperçoit sur quelques photos. En personne, sa silhouette est aussi séduisante que sur les photos et ses seins souples et naturels sont beacoup plus agréables au toucher que le seraient des seins faussement fermes. Quant à son visage, elle a affiché pendant toute la session un sourire resplendissant éclairé par des yeux rieurs qui nous met aussitôt à l'aise. Isabelle a une personnalité très simple et naturelle, ni timide ni hautaine, elle ne se prend pas pour une prima donna et toute le session se déroule très naturellement. De plus, elle est une fille instruite et intelligente à la conversation intéressante. Nous n'avons bien sûr pas parlé de politique internationale ou de philosophie mais, même sur des sujets plus coquins, elle peut répondre du tac au tac pour une conversation érotiquement stimulante.
Dès son arrivée dans le spa, elle n'a pas perdu une seconde et est aussitôt venir se blottir contre moi. J'aime bien les filles naturellement colleuses qui apprécient les caresses et massages langoureux dans le spa! Elle a aussi semblé apprécier les massages que me suis permis de lui prodiguer. Elle a répliqué par des explorations sous-marines très sensuelles de ses mains baladeuses qui n'on fait que faire grossir la preuve de mon intérêt pour elle.
ہ la sortie du spa, je lui ai proposé de la masser en premier; ce qu'elle a accepté sans hésiter et, semble-t-il, toujours avec plaisir puisque son resplendissant sourire ne l'a pas quitté de la session. Quel plaisir de pouvoir caresser et masser un aussi sueforum.xxxe corps! Mon tour venu, elle fit preuve d'une maîtrise parfaite de tous les éléments pouvant rendre un massage érotiquement satisfaisant, y compris la partie body slide de tout son corps et en particulier de ses seins qu'elle s'est assuré de faire langoureusement glisser de la pointe de mes pieds jusqu'à ma nuque et a repris le même traitement après le flip. Le tout s'est terminé par une explosion de mon membre qui n'a pu résister à ses caresses d'abord lentes puis plus rapides agrémentées de soupirs encourageants de sa part. Après cette finale, au lieu de s'éloigner après m'avoir tendu une serviette comme le font certaines, elle s'est étendue bien tendrement à côté de moi pour laisser graduellement descendre mon niveau d'excitation. Une attention délicate et appréciée qui a contribué à terminer de façon très agréable cette session.
En résumé, j'ai déjà hâte de la revoir.

Finalement, les cotes:

Visage: 8.5
Sourire: 10
Corps: 8.5
Enthousiasme et attitude: 9.5

J'ai été voir Caroline une fois... Je ne la recommande pas du tout! Les photos sur le website l'enbellisse beaucoup trop! Elle est en realité plus vieille, le visage ben moyen, le corps ok pour une femme de plus de 30 ans...
repeat avec Caroline, No for sure!

It was a helluva week.

Discovered a problem with work I had done two weeks ago (and which all subsequent work was based on). Stayed up until 3:00am Wednesday night redoing that work to get back on track for Thursday.

On Thursday, after explaining the issue to my boss he rethinks the process that someone else was using to feed me the data I needed. He decides to change that process. So my colleague has to spend the afternoon redoing his work which meant that I got to redo my work AGAIN on Thursday night (although this time I made it to bed by 2:30.

So Friday rolls around and I am tired and stressed (we'd just lost several days of time on the project redoing all of this work) and, frankly, a little on-the-edge. Needing something to take the edge off, I send an e-mail to Salon Fantaisies asking for a recommendation of the girls who were on that night. Of course, they try to promote all their girls, saying all of the girls were equally skilled, but since one of my criteria was "must speak at least a little English" the girls recommended were Catherine and Isabelle as having the best English skills.

So I booked Isabelle and a room with a Spa for 8:00pm

I showed up at a little before 8:00 and was shown into the BIG room (really nice!) and was told that I could take a shower and Isabelle would be in directly. I took my shower and crawled into the Spa. Oh god...that felt GOOD...so worth the extra $10. I was so blissed out I almost drifted off to sleep waiting for Isabelle.

But then she walked in. Oh so stunning. She made some small talk as she got undressed and joined me in the tub. Within seconds she was in my lap and snuggling up to me. At first I though we were getting off on the wrong foot as she gave me that look and said "You live in Quebec and you don't speak French?" and I thought that was going to be the end of my enjoyment but we quickly turned it into a joke. Despite this awkward start, she turned out to be an intelligent conversationalist and she did her level best -- and her best is QUITE GOOD -- to use her body to subtly get me aroused but between the exhaustion and the relaxing comfort of the Spa, Mr. Happy was content to just lie there. Luckily, she was a determined sort of girl and took matters into her own hands (quite literally) and woke Mr. Happy from his blissful stupor.

We were in the tub for about 20 mintues when she got me to relocate onto the table. She gave me such a sensual and relaxing massage, pretty much about all I could do was moan in pleasure. It wasn't a hard massage, so if that's what you're looking for you might want to try someone else, but it was one of the most calming, soothing and relaxing massages I've ever had. Even despite her great body slide techniques on my back, I was almost asleep and didn't hear her at first when she asked me to turn over on my back.

There wasn't as much massage on the flip (which was a little disappointing) but she moved more directly to the main event. Although, in retrospect, I think it was because we were almost out of time and she wan't to make sure that I acheived my ultimate objective (which, honestly, I'd all but forgotten about with the massage). Her technique on the release was spotless (although maybe that's the wrong term to use :rolleyes: ) and when I eventually got off the table I was still a little light-headed.

All in all, in an hour she'd completely wiped away all of the stress and frustration leading up to me making the appointment.

Would I repeat?
Finances allowing, you bet!

The numbers for Isabelle...
  • Her company and conversational skills: 4/5 (I dropped a point for bringing God into the discussion -- never a good thing in an erotic situation -- and for bringing language into the discussion within the first minute of conversation)
  • Face: 5 (flawless)
  • Body: 4.5/5 (but be warned, she has some kind of medical patch on her inner thigh at the moment..but she works around it as best she can)
  • Massage skills: 5/5 (although not if you want a hard massage)
  • Customer focus: 5/5
  • Environment: 5/5 (I don't know what the other rooms are like but I felt like a King in the big room)

Would anybody know where Caroline Might have went ? or is she still there? her pictures are no longer posted

Does anyone know who Sara is on the website? is she new? her pics say L'evasion on them so I guess she moved over from there? what would her name have been over there? Any reviews?

Shoutbox
  1. Sundayhacker:
    Burldude12 is a low life loossserrr
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica sexy body boots bips and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Angel 💕 Very beautiful girl from Taiwan, very curvy, young and sexy, she can provide a great massage and wonderful touch and super service. Angel is so sexy, especially her 34C breasts and her big juicy tight bum you can worship and ador
  6. KSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANCY, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ BOBO is a pretty lady of 24Yrs, 5’3” & skinny, with great services. NANCY is Chinese, 23, 5’1” & 105 Lbs sweet & skinny hottie. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum.
  7. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, COCO, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. COCO is a beautiful Chinese lady, 1M 60Cms & 50Kgs, possessing nice C Cups. Very friendly
  8. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  9. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Cherry & best massage Rachel 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ CHERRY is a Vietnamese beauty, standing 1.62Cm tall & weighing 50Kg, with a nice 32C bust size. She is a sexy and charming lady with excellent service. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, ab
  10. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: Cindy, Eva & Helen. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Eva is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well.
  11. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  12. Dreaminn:
    TUESDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  13. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  14. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Anika , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Star ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Mia 25 years old and young fun Ivy 30 years old with big buttocks , pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and Cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 7 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, SANA, ANGEL, AMANDA, SUSIE, PAYAL PEARL, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Golden Flower Spa:
    ✰ 𝟡𝟘𝟝.𝟚𝟝𝟠.𝟘𝟟𝟟𝟟 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham . Candy . (New) 19Yrs Vietnamese beautiful face, friendly...Must See... Monica . (New) Colombian Thailand, beautiful & shapely...Excellent Service... My Linh . a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered... Sonia . from India is young & curvy, very pretty, lightly toned...Comfortable service..✰ GOLDEN FLOWER SPA ✰ 905.258.0777 ✰ 8380 Kennedy Rd Unit #C6 Markham
  19. DkNY2:
    Hollywood spa
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New hanna young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  22. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  23. KSpa:
    MONDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: GIGI, NANA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ GIGI is 22Yrs with a sexy body, 36C, 110 Lbs and waiting for you. NANA is a cute pretty Korean lady, about 5’2”, 105 Lbs, 20Yrs with a pretty face and knows how to treat a man well. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build
  24. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Tina😘 - A sweet tiny little treat from Mala
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist
  26. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  27. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  29. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  30. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  31. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 36E boobs on a peti
  33. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  34. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, MALIYA, PAOLA, AMANDA, ANGELINA, KIRAN, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  35. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Vivian 22 years old and young fun Yuki 28 years old open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  38. balaji2024:
    Mayur bar
  39. VinuVeer:
    H
  40. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  41. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Emma, Young Sexy Slim Chinese Emma, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  42. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, RIYA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  43. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at ❤️💙 💜𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔💖💗💘: CHERRY, CICI, SASA, TIFFANY & WENDY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. MIA is a young & slim, very PRETTY & VERY petite Vietnamese beauty, 5’1” & 90 Lbs, who is open to anything. Come and enjoy.
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Dasia,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sofia , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Anjoo , Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  45. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely new girl Sophie and cici Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Helen 🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  47. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young cute student Summer and young fun Jessy open mind , pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  48. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  49. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  50. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EMILY, LULU & TINA. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EMILY is a tall Chinese girl, 170Cms with nice natural C Cups and long brown hair. Emily is open minded and very friendly. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant, slim and beautiful with 34C Cups, long sexy legs, and incredible services.
Back