Sonagaachi Updates

What are the best timings to visit SG for 2-3 hrs masti and exploration.

I hear it goes quiet at 12, and not too safe at late hours coz of LE activities.

Is 2-3pm post lunch the best time and get out before 6-7pm?

I will be a solo traveller, so any advice is appreciated.

I am also game for any good SPAs etc, in or around the SG area.

Kolkata Diaries (Looong FR):

Special thanks to Johnnylittle's post, the Golden Map and friends from Discord Servers:

Day 1/ Night 1:

SG starts late for people who don't know it already, and the game is playing through the night (or till your stamina/ wallet is exhausted). The area's interiors as well as exteriors (road that has it's entry points) are sketchy as hell, imagine going to Mumbai's chorbazaar with narrow entrances and exits. Going with an agent is always recommended, else you will be hounded/ may even be robbed if you are not careful (I will come back to this later). I was curious about the premium buildings so I prioritized it on my first day's schedule, met agent at Sovabazaar metro stn, and he walked me to the place (5 mins away on the other side of the road), I went around 8.30-9.00pm, went and scanned all bldngs with agent (12, Rupa Shree, Night Angel, and many more), they were all connected to each other and it was like going into one gully after another and up/down 2, 3-4 floors (varies from bldg to bldg). There were limited girls in each of these buildings, I asked this to the agent and he said they start after 11pm, not sure if that is the case. Most of these girls (DB - 7-8 level beautiful at best), but had tonnes of attitude on their face and price for 2 hr dance started from 6.5k, some said dance+shot 13k, but it ranged from 10-13k. I could have taken it, money wasn't the issue but was skeptical of blowing everything on 1 girl as I have read that these girls are good for dance only, they don't do other things well/ show lot of nakhras. Agent's patience ran out and he started pushing me for choosing someone and these are the only options (15-20 girls), some were prettier than others but, I saw reluctance on their face/ non-welcoming faces, some said only dance no shot, didn't think that was worth my time and money. Finally shortlisted a 6-7 look girl (they all wear heavy makeup) 8.4k (d+s).

Girl Review (Name: Shivani from Jaipur): Bldg name (I think it was Neel Kamal, not sure), these buildings are old school, like building chawls that we have in South Mumbai or how NL/ CH rooms are, all rooms are equipped with AC but they don't have any bathrooms, they are common. Another thing is there is a big bed to sit and do the deed but I didn't find any chair seating in any of the rooms which I find more comfortable for drinking and watching. Girl was nice on the onset good smiles, good dancing skills (6-7 rating), petite body (patli kamar), she encouraged me to dance with her (every girl that I met in SG did), but she was elusive to most of the get in the game moves, had couple of beers (440 each, these prices vary from bldg to bldg as well, kaju chakna and 1 redbull for her, total cost 1.5k). I asked her to take breaks between the dances and we had good chit chat in-between, once I noticed the clock had about 45mins-1 hr, I started undressing her slowly, she complied all good so far, but once she was fully naked, and we danced for a bit her contact started becoming more restrictive. Once on the bed, I tried to start with the usual DFK (she said no), once I went to her boobs she held my head and started pulling it away, moved downward surprise surprise (DATY no), I lost my mojo, she was just eager to put it in and get it done. I got bored but did some in missionary anyways but didn't climax as I had lost interest in the entire ordeal. It was time up anyways so got dressed, paid the amount total 10k, left with the agent, he took me to taxi but taxi wala was also charging double the price of what I came in, any other day I would have went with it but I was pissed so started walking in other direction, thought I would take an Uber from next signal (towards recovery nursing home), that is when I realized all the street walkers were also present next to where I was walking, they started pulling me by holding my hand and they were becoming harder to get away from. There were also vehicles approaching from front, so there wasn't an option to cross the street till I get to the signal, somehow I made it till there got an Uber and went back to hotel (the end bit was a little scary), I felt that I need to vary my options and can't depend on SG alone for making my visit worth it. A kind soul from MP helped me with few SPA names and locations, I will post details here for benefit of this forum.

Day 2:

(Spa in day and SG at night): Thanks to @legendalways93

1. Pravasa (Kankurgachi, location and number on gmaps): Doesn't need reference, called madam at desk and reached as per directions provided, this SPAs lineup is comparable to Nirvana but with many options (varying in size, age, beauty 3-5 rating): But the beauty of this SPA is that it doesn't need any reference and FS is available in 1600 (what? yes my friend). The SPA ambience is decent room was equipped with glass door shower, AC/Fans were in working condition. I choose a good looking MILF (she had a nose ring, in center of nose which I found attractive), did her typical massage, same as Queens or any other SPA that we visit here (15-20 mins), and deed was not bad I went for CBJ, DFK was not allowed (may be other girls do, not sure), but I got her turned on to moans and a hungry looking face, CBJ was toothy so I asked her to stop, fucked in WOT and finished, she asked for tip while heading out (paid 200) and that was that. Service was a hit/ miss here but do try if you are in for a chill time and don't wan't to tax your wallet. Outside there was a pizza place (La Pinoz) had a small pizza and wen't to next spot.

2. Comfort Thai Spa (Chinar Park, adjacent to Airport road, available on Gmaps with phone number): Legendbro told me this place has good and assured service. Girls are also better looking here. Counter said 4.5 for the girl I chose, negotiated to 4k. Room was spacious, floor mat bed, ac wasn't great here but the girl was feisty from the beginning, she was in a red one piece and was looking hot, she asked if I wan't massage and I said yes since I already went through a session half hour back, I needed some warm up. Same ordeal with massage (15-20 mins) but massage was good. Then came to service, DFK (7/10), sucked melons to heart's content (firm and right shape 8/10), Sloppy BBJ with lots of Saliva (7/10), banged her in missy and WOT for 15-20 mins, she was out of breath, sweating and so was I, finished with HJ in bathroom, while I was practically eating her lips. Took shower, she also asked for tip, paid 200 and left.

SG Time again at night:

This day I went in a little late 9.30pm, decided enough with Premium, lets go with the Semi-Premiums, and had made up my mind that I will visit SG only for dance and not for service since SPAs were much better at that, so met agent at a different spot (Recovery Nursing Home), again he took me to a lot of buildings (going up and down the stairs can tire you out). Finally went to Building 8 and one girl caught my eye, I went away from the room and told agent outside the building that I like the one in red, went in again rate for 1.5hrs was 4.2k (fixed for this girl). This is where I struck gold, when I looked at her first time she didn't respond much but once I was inside the room with her I was on cloud 9. She was a 19 year old dusky Bengali beauty with a very seductive/ sweet voice, I was smitten. Her dance/ her kamar were making me go crazy. While dancing I reached for her beautiful lips and to my immense surprise she obliged and not just that she was into it till I took a step back (5-6 mins of passionate DFK (8/10), in between dance while our bodies were still moving to the tunes of ang laga de re and bheege hoth tere). Slowly moved from dancing to play and she was game for it, ohh and the response when I played with her neck, fingered her tight pussy (9/10), the moans the lip biting was out of the world. 1.5 hours went by like a breeze and I was still yearning for more, I asked them to extend 1.5 hours more, we fooled around some more with DFKs in between and were talking drinking and every thing in between. Even the time extension was not enough for me, I took the whole nighter (extensions later cost me 3.5k per 1.5hrs), spent around 16k for full night I think. But in that drank 2 mild beers followed by half a bottle of Royal Stag (not my pref, but mausi didn't understand anything else), & a qtr after that with smokes in between and she was also familiar with Ganja (just ask service person), smoked that for first time in my life. Left at 7am and crashed till 4pm next Day, had a crazy hangover but got ok by 7odd pm.

Day 3: SG:

Since I slept through the whole day my only option was SG also I wanted to meet my angel again before I left for until later, bought a chocolate since she said she liked sweets and chocolate, but unfortunately she was busy at 9.30, so told agents lets explore other options till she is free, went to Ganga Jamuna (agent was persistent on this bldg, higher price, maybe more commission). 1 hour here cost me 5.2k for only dance with the girl, once again caught eye of a young one, her dance moves were seductive but didn't allow DFK, we were dancing up and close and having some good moments here and there, I started undressing her after half hour and she happily obliged, her boobs were beautiful (9/10) and had a big ass, she let me suck those to my heart's content, they were a delight. Stripped her naked completely and I was also down to my undies, since shot was not included we played in that state for 15-20 mins, fingered her in-between. 1 hour spent well.

In immediate next room was another beauty sitting with a mini-skirt eating cake, I asked why cake, said it was her birthday, I wished her happy birthday, she had a sweet smile and was very inviting and didn't show any remorse that I went by her room 2 times but didn't choose her. Called Agent and he confirmed my bird from yesterday was still busy, so decided to spend another hour with her, she was having some issues with her speaker so took some time fix that, then she changed from mini skirt to Ghagra, I said rehne dete, but she said Ghagra me dance ka maza alag hai I said ok. Music started in some time and wowzer her dance skills were mesmerizing, so much energy and power in every move, loved every moment of it, later on in between break had a short chat and she told me that she was from UP but raised in Mumbai and has worked in OB here (White House and some other OB in Vashi), apparently earning in SG is better. contd. She also encouraged me to dance with her, but honestly I was intimidated coz she was an excellant dancer and me dhagala lagli kala and amitabh ka holi dance style with just 1-2 moves up my sleeve, but towards the end I had to remind her of the naked dance which I asked very politely, then she became a lil business like that naked dance is for last 10 mins only etc, I said ok thike, no DFK, she didn't allow to suck melons, said that comes with shot, a lil disappointing when it came to all that, but an excellant dance session no less. Her price was 4.2k for 1hr.

I told agent enough of Ganga Jamuna, and lets head back to yesterday's dens but even he didn't remember where he took me, since my angel still wasn't available, I remember another girl that I liked she was very tall, I had never been with a tall girl before, so dil bola ye fantasy bhi karke dekh lete hai, he remembered finally and luckily she was free. Don't remember building name, She was was pretty tall (may be 6ft), age 24years, went in the room ordered a beer and some boiled eggs, she preferred bhojpuri songs at first and she danced pretty seductively, btw rate here was 4.2 again for 1.5hrs dance+shot, although I was less inclined for the latter, I had a flight to catch in the morning so wanted to wrap it up early but oh well the party ended up by 5am. While she was dancing I was busy eating (as I was on empty stomach coz of the hangover et all), she requested me to dance, so I got up in between and did some moves and in between eating and drinking I was distracted, once done with bhojpuri songs she asked for requests, then I started my playlist with filmy songs at the beginning dancing a few steps, had a small chat in between, she told me she was a teacher before joining here but couldn't support her family with that income so switched, later on moved to my more seductive collections, once I went for her lips, I understood that this is gonna go a long way a DFK that was soft and passionate (easily 9/10), although I had to raise my heels to reach her lips lol, but she was in it deep, and I realized that she is under my spell, her response to my each touch, kiss, neck biting was uuuhhh se aaah tak and in a very romantic way, I got turned on, stripped her slowly, after some time she didn't even care if the songs were on. We got into a lust frenzy and she allowed me more things than any working girl has ever did, she also had tight and clean pussy (8/10), beautiful response to fingering, banged her in miss for 20+ mins, took a small break tab tak time ho gaya. I extended session for 1 more hour (3.2k) with her and we continued on with our frenzy, I fingered her ass, once again got an amazing and loving response on that from her, later in that frenzy I also licked her underarms to which her whole body shuddered, I was loving the effect I was having on her and she also went on like a champ without any breaks, in-between, we were engaging in passionate DFKs. In case I didn't mention she was perfect for a 6ft tall girl in terms of figure, slim body with meat in right places and a firm butt. My condom stock got depleted soon, since I changed every time I went in, so finally released in HJ. Best sex that I had till date. I love when a girl responds the way she did. Finished after 2.5hrs, decided to call it a night, but agent told me yesterday's girl was available.

I said what the hell, lets meet and say goodbye, she was very happy to see me, and so was her mamasan, their entire staff got pretty friendly with me, mamasan or didi also offered me smoke but I said no, since I had too much yesterday. We went in same room as the day before on terrace so there was no disturbance of passer bys, I was already spent and she seemed a little under the weather as well, anyways I just wanted to spend some time witth her, so we chatted and drank few redbulls for an hour (3k), gave her the chocolate I bought for her she was very happy that I remembered, gave me a tight hug and said goodbye, but she shared her number etc with me and I said ok, luck raha to fir milenge.

In between saw few drunk people fall in a gutter with their motorcycle, some dudes getting blacked out and carried by friends, men breaking loose and going crazy. Fun times ended at 5am, superb place a must visit at least once, its like India's own Thailand, and with that I will shut up now, thank you for your patience if you read it all or any of it 🤣😂

Last edited:
Kolkata Diaries (Looong FR):

Special thanks to Johnnylittle's post, the Golden Map and friends from Discord Servers:

Day 1/ Night 1:

SG starts late for people who don't know it already, and the game is playing through the night (or till your stamina/ wallet is exhausted). The area's interiors as well exterior (road that has it's entry points) are sketchy as hell, imagine going to Mumbai's chorbazaar with narrow entrances and exits. Going with an agent is always recommended, else you will be hounded/ may even be robbed if you are not careful (I will come back to this later). I was curious about the premium buildings so I prioritized it on my first day's schedule, met agent at Sovabazaar metro stn, and he walked me to the place (5 mins away on the other side of the road), I went around 8.30-9.00pm, went and scanned all bldngs with agent (12, Rupa Shree, Night Angel, and many more), they were all connected to each other and it was like going into one gully after another and up/down 2, 3-4 floors (varies from bldg to bldg). There were limited girls in each of these buildings, I asked this to the agent and he said they start after 11pm, not sure if that is the case. Most of these girls (DB - 7-8 level beautiful at best), but had tonnes of attitude on their face and price for 2 hr dance started from 6.5k, some said dance+shot 13k, but it ranged from 10-13k. I could have taken it, money wasn't the issue but was skeptical of blowing everything on 1 girl as I have read that these girls are good for dance only, they don't do other things well/ show lot of nakhras. Agent's patience ran out and he started pushing me for choosing someone and these are the only options (15-20 girls), some were prettier than others but, I saw reluctance on their face/ non-welcoming faces, some said only dance no shot, didn't think that was worth my time and money. Finally shortlisted a 6-7 look girl (they all wear heavy makeup) 8.4k (d+s).

Girl Review (Name: Shivani from Jaipur): Bldg name (I think it was Neel Kamal, not sure), these buildings are old school, like building chawls that we have in South Mumbai or how NL/ CH rooms are, all rooms are equipped with AC but they don't have any bathrooms, they are common. Another thing is there is a big bed to sit and do the deed but I didn't find any chair seating in any of the rooms which I find more comfortable for drinking and watching. Girl was nice on the onset good smiles, good dancing skills (6-7 rating), petite body (patli kamar), she encouraged me to dance with her (every girl that I met in SG did), but she was elusive to most of the get in the game moves, had couple of beers (440 each, these prices vary from bldg to bldg as well, kaju chakna and 1 redbull for her, total cost 1.5k). I asked her to take breaks between the dances and we had good chit chat in-between, once I noticed the clock had about 45mins-1 hr, I started undressing her slowly, she complied all good so far, but once she was fully naked, and we danced for a bit her contact started becoming more restrictive. Once on the bed, I tried to start with the usual DFK (she said no), once I went to her boobs she held my head and started pulling it away, moved downward surprise surprise (DATY no), I lost my mojo, she was just eager to put it in and get it done. I got bored but did some in missionary anyways but didn't climax as I had lost interest in the entire ordeal. It was time up anyways so got dressed, paid the amount total 10k, left with the agent, he took me to taxi but taxi wala was also charging double the price of what I came in, any other day I would have went with it but I was pissed so started walking in other direction, thought I would take an Uber from next signal (towards recovery nursing home), that is when I realized all the street walkers were also present next to where I was walking, they started pulling me by holding my hand and they were becoming harder to get away from. There were also vehicles approaching from front, so there wasn't an option to cross the street till I get to the signal, somehow I made it till there got an Uber and went back to hotel (the end bit was a little scary), I felt that I need to vary my options and can't depend on SG alone for making my visit worth it. A kind soul from MP helped me with few SPA names and locations, I will post details here for benefit of this forum.

Day 2:

(Spa in day and SG at night): Thanks to @legendalways93

1. Pravasa (Kankurgachi, location and number on gmaps): Doesn't need reference, called madam at desk and reached as per directions provided, this SPAs lineup is comparable to Nirvana but with many options (varying in size, age, beauty 3-5 rating): But the beauty of this SPA is that it doesn't need any reference and FS is available in 1600 (what? yes my friend). The SPA ambience is decent room was equipped with glass door shower, AC/Fans were in working condition. I choose a good looking MILF (she had a nose ring, in center of nose which I found attractive), did her typical massage, same as Queens or any other SPA that we visit here (15-20 mins), and deed was not bad I went for CBJ, DFK was not allowed (may be other girls do, not sure), but I got her turned on to moans and a hungry looking face, CBJ was toothy so I asked her to stop, fucked in WOT and finished, she asked for tip while heading out (paid 200) and that was that. Service was a hit/ miss here but do try if you are in for a chill time and don't wan't to tax your wallet. Outside there was a pizza place (La Pinoz) had a small pizza and wen't to next spot.

2. Comfort Thai Spa (Chinar Park, adjacent to Airport road, available on Gmaps with phone number): Legendbro told me this place has good and assured service. Girls are also better looking here. Counter said 4.5 for the girl I chose, negotiated to 4k. Room was spacious, floor mat bed, ac wasn't great here but the girl was feisty from the beginning, she was in a red one piece and was looking hot, she asked if I wan't massage and I said yes since I already went through a session half hour back, I needed some warm up. Same ordeal with massage (15-20 mins) but massage was good. Then came to service, DFK (7/10), sucked melons to heart's content (firm and right shape 8/10), banged her in missy and WOT for 15-20 mins, she was out of breath, sweating and so was I, finished with HJ in bathroom, while I was practically eating her lips. Took shower, she also asked for tip, paid 200 and left.

SG Time again at night:

This day I went in a little late 9.30pm, decided enough with Premium, lets go with the Semi-Premiums, and had made up my mind that I will visit SG only for dance and not for service since SPAs were much better at that, so met agent at a different spot (Recovery Nursing Home), again he took me to a lot of buildings (going up and down the stairs can tire you out). Finally went to Building 8 and one girl caught my eye, I went away from the room and told agent outside the building that I like the one in red, went in again rate for 1.5hrs was 4.2k (fixed for this girl). This is where I struck gold, when I looked at her first time she didn't respond much but once I was inside the room with her I was on cloud 9. She was a 19 year old dusky Bengali beauty with a very seductive/ sweet voice, I was smitten. Her dance/ her kamar were making me go crazy. While dancing I reached for her beautiful lips and to my immense surprise she obliged and not just that she was into it till I took a step back (5-6 mins of passionate DFK (8/10), in between dance while our bodies were still moving to the tunes of ang laga de re and bheege hoth tere). Slowly moved from dancing to play and she was game for it, ohh and the response when I played with her neck, fingered her tight pussy (9/10), the moans the lip biting was out of the world. 1.5 hours went by like a breeze and I was still yearning for more, I asked them to extend 1.5 hours more, we fooled around some more with DFKs in between and were talking drinking and every thing in between. Even the time extension was not enough for me, I took the whole nighter (extensions later cost me 3.5k per 1.5hrs), spent around 16k for full night I think. But in that drank 2 mild beers followed by half a bottle of Royal Stag (not my pref, but mausi didn't understand anything else), & a qtr after that with smokes in between and she was also familiar with Ganja (just ask service person), smoked that for first time in my life. Left at 7am and crashed till 4pm next Day, had a crazy hangover but got ok by 7odd pm.

Day 3: SG:

Since I slept through the whole day my only option was SG also I wanted to meet my angel again before I left for until later, bought a chocolate since she said she liked sweets and chocolate, but unfortunately she was busy at 9.30, so told agents lets explore other options till she is free, went to Ganga Jamuna (agent was persistent on this bldg, higher price, maybe more commission). 1 hour here cost me 5.2k for only dance with the girl, once again caught eye of a young one, her dance moves were seductive but didn't allow DFK, we were dancing up and close and having some good moments here and there, I started undressing her after half hour and she happily obliged, her boobs were beautiful (9/10) and had a big ass, she let me suck those to my heart's content, they were a delight. Stripped her naked completely and I was also down to my undies, since shot was not included we played in that state for 15-20 mins, fingered her in-between. 1 hour spent well.

In immediate next room was another beauty sitting with a mini-skirt eating cake, I asked why cake, said it was her birthday, I wished her happy birthday, she had a sweet smile and was very inviting and didn't show any remorse that I went by her room 2 times but didn't choose her. Called Agent and he confirmed my bird from yesterday was still busy, so decided to spend another hour with her, she was having some issues with her speaker so took some time fix that, then she changed from mini skirt to Ghagra, I said rehne dete, but she said Ghagra me dance ka maza alag hai I said ok. Music started in some time and wowzer her dance skills were mesmerizing, so much energy and power in every move, loved every moment of it, later on in between break had a short chat and she told me that she was from UP but raised in Mumbai and has worked in OB here (White House and some other OB in Vashi), apparently earning in SG is better. contd. She also encouraged me to dance with her, but honestly I was intimidated coz she was an excellant dancer and me dhagala lagli kala and amitabh ka holi dance style with just 1-2 moves up my sleeve, but towards the end I had to remind her of the naked dance which I asked very politely, then she became a lil business like that naked dance is for last 10 mins only etc, I said ok thike, no DFK, she didn't allow to suck melons, said that comes with shot, a lil disappointing when it came to all that, but an excellant dance session no less. Her price was 4.2k for 1hr.

I told agent enough of Ganga Jamuna, and lets head back to yesterday's dens but even he didn't remember where he took me, since my angel still wasn't available, I remember another girl that I liked she was very tall, I had never been with a tall girl before, so dil bola ye fantasy bhi karke dekh lete hai, he remembered finally and luckily she was free. Don't remember building name, She was was pretty tall (may be 6ft), age 24years, went in the room ordered a beer and some boiled eggs, she preferred bhojpuri songs at first and she danced pretty seductively, btw rate here was 4.2 again for 1.5hrs dance+shot, although I was less inclined for the latter, I had a flight to catch in the morning so wanted to wrap it up early but oh well the party ended up by 5am. While she was dancing I was busy eating (as I was on empty stomach coz of the hangover et all), she requested me to dance, so I got up in between and did some moves and in between eating and drinking I was distracted, once done with bhojpuri songs she asked for requests, then I started my playlist with filmy songs at the beginning dancing a few steps, had a small chat in between, she told me she was a teacher before joining here but couldn't support her family with that income so switched, later on moved to my more seductive collections, once I went for her lips, I understood that this is gonna go a long way a DFK that was soft and passionate (easily 9/10), although I had to raise my heels to reach her lips lol, but she was in it deep, and I realized that she is under my spell, her response to my each touch, kiss, neck biting was uuuhhh se aaah tak and in a very romantic way, I got turned on, stripped her slowly, after some time she didn't even care if the songs were on. We got into a lust frenzy and she allowed me more things than any working girl has ever did, she also had tight and clean pussy (8/10), beautiful response to fingering, banged her in miss for 20+ mins, took a small break tab tak time ho gaya. I extended session for 1 more hour (3.2k) with her and we continued on with our frenzy, I fingered her ass, once again got an amazing and loving response on that from her, later in that frenzy I also licked her underarms to which her whole body shuddered, I was loving the effect I was having on her and she also went on like a champ without any breaks, in-between, we were engaging in passionate DFKs. In case I didn't mention she was perfect for a 6ft tall girl in terms of figure, slim body with meat in right places and a firm butt. My condom stock got depleted soon, since I changed every time I went in, so finally released in HJ. Best sex that I had till date. I love when a girl responds the way she did. Finished after 2.5hrs, decided to call it a night, but agent told me yesterday's girl was available.

I said what the hell, lets meet and say goodbye, she was very happy to see me, and so was her mamasan, their entire staff got pretty friendly with me, mamasan or didi also offered me smoke but I said no, since I had too much yesterday. We went in same room as the day before on terrace so there was no disturbance of passer bys, I was already spent and she seemed a little under the weather as well, anyways I just wanted to spend some time witth her, so we chatted and drank few redbulls for an hour (3k), gave her the chocolate I bought for her she was very happy that I remembered, gave me a tight hug and said goodbye, but she shared her number etc with me and I said ok, luck raha to fir milenge.

In between saw few drunk people fall in a gutter with their motorcycle, some dudes getting blacked out and carried by friends, men breaking loose and going crazy. Fun times ended at 5am, superb place a must visit at least once, its like India's own Thailand, and with that I will shut up now, thank you for your patience if you read it all or any of it 🤣😂
super bhai pura read kiya

Shoutbox
  1. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  2. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  4. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💘💐Thursday, 💓💋Michelle💞 for traditional style treatment and quality services., newly toned body, strong, does very firm treatment, pleasant personality.... Judy 🌹📳647 346-8086📳
  5. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    👄 at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ❣💃Thursday, 💘💋 Jenny,👄 average body, tall and pretty, here for therapeutic treatment with amazing finish+ ❤ Tammy, full body 👄 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  6. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 🥑Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  7. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  9. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💘 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💫💋💥Thursday ❣💖 Ruby, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, professional treatment and wonderful finish. 💋❣ Lucy, 💞beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. 💋💞 Jessica, 💗average height, slim build, very pretty, very personalized treatment that you are sure to love... ❤ Nancy, 💋curvy body, very popular Vietnamese girl. Great service ! 💞 🔋 416 297-7488🔋
  11. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  12. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️EMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘❣a very clean spa at 4578 Yinge Street, unit 100💢💋💥Thursday, ❣💘 Cindy, 💋abt 5'6", slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, friendly personality. good English, excellent treatment and service..💞 Gaga,💋💋 medium height. Curvy build, good looking, dark hair to shoulder, medium firm treatment, full service menu. 💞 💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  20. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201❣💥💫💋Thursday, ❣💞 Cici... 💋💋small build, friendly and pretty,nice touch, with a lot of energy, service oriented, aka Coco. 💞 Lisa, small build, 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Maria🌸Isabella🌸Christina 🌸Tina🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  23. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Luna🌸Lulu🌸Valentina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Ivy 34DD big buttocks 30’s open mind and Young cute Tina curves body, pretty GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  26. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Hannah, 34DDD cups Joliee, 34F cups boobs Cici, Baby, Jenny, Yuki @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  27. laluna1857:
    💋La Luna wellness 1857 Danforth Ave 💋@$$$10 off promotion today! 416-800-6625
  28. Willtry:
    See you spa review
  29. lotushubspa:
    Lotushub Sap Has different gifts working every day Today there are beautiful gifts Lisa Tiffany and coco from different countries including Singapore South Korea and china
  30. Willtry:
    See you spa
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ LILY is Chinese, new today. Details to follow... LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola.
  34. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  35. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ COCO has a medium build and nice D Cups for boob lovers. She has nice skin, good massage and services. Coco Works Wednesdays at A Spa.
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Lucky , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  39. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 3 beautiful girls are working today , young cute Yuki 30’s slime open mind and pretty GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  40. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  41. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KELLY & KIKI. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, all natural coconuts, a nice bum, and rockin’ services.
  42. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants
  43. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  44. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu. Provides Excellent Service 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  45. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️416-988-2950
  46. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine &new Young Asian girl in today
  47. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Aletta🌸Kim🌸Christina 🌸Akame🌸Andrea ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Emily ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ 3 girls a day, young, beautiful, new girl Sophia, sexy figure 🌹🌹 Cindy provides excellent service 🔥 Professional Thai massage technique Suki 👍 Welcome to enter or make an appointment, there are plenty of parking spaces at the back door 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  50. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator