The Luxury Girls - Agustina

I'm glad to hear that it wasn't just me. I refrained from posting a review about Augustina as I figured perhaps I had caught her on a bad day, or maybe there was some tension at work that caused her to give me a sub-par performance. But after reading these posts I can see that her normal massage is just that - normal. Nothing to distinguish herself as a top level masseuse.

The bottom line for me was this: the massage was rushed, the technique was poor and the finish done without any finesse. She did seem nice, but that is not enough for me -- especially when there are other top-level girls available (Nailea and Yael, each amazing in their own way) I work too hard for my money to just give it away. You have to earn it; both Nailea and Yael do just that. They are the only two who get my repeat business (though I may add Rocio to that list as I have yet to try her)

Her cell phone, last month at least, was 15-6551-1504.

Well, I really had to check out Augustina before I leave next week. So I called today, and she was somewhat booked up, so took a 5:30 appointment.

I showed up a few minutes early, and Augustina and Tessan were waiting for me. I guess he heard I was coming, so stuck around after his massage with her. We agreed to meet up later at Plaza Serrano to oogle the chicas there.

Augustina looked cute, and I got onto the good massage table, and she started. As I always do, I requested a deep massage, but she said she only gives medium strength ones.

She gave a decent medium massage, but certainly not as refreshing as the one I got last week from Nailea and Rania.

Augustina does some light touch towards the end, and then for the relax finish, she has a very light touch. It's different from the norm, but still nice, especially as she stares you in the eyes as you are about to finish. During the relax, my hands wandered, but when I tried to free her imprisoned orbs, she objected without a propina. I passed, but she still gave a decent finish.

Afterwards, I took a picture, but I told her I wanted a nice topless one. She laughed, and just pulled her work blouse open a bit, and you see the attached smile she gave me.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
Strange, she must have left in the afternoon. I called about 1pm, and they said they were wide open, but Augustina wasn't there. Said I'd be over in a couple of hours. Of course, when I got there, they were full. I ate lunch, and went back later.

I was going to just have Patricia give me a massage, but they offered the 4 hands option for 120p. Sounded good, so I went with it. The other chica, Raina, looks okay, but a bit older than Patricia.

I got a really great massage by both of them. Patricia is a bit better massage wise, than Raina, but both are very competent. Excellent service, and 4 hands for the happy ending is really nice.

This new location is at the Plaza Italia Subte stop (exit by the mural of a church) When you enter the building, after being buzzed in, go up the main stairs, and head all the way back, and take the very last elevator.

They have one solidly built massage table, that is fairly comfortable.

My whole body hurts, but it's a good hurt!;)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Agustina´s shift is from 11am to 6pm. Finally had time to visit my favorita, Agustina, at her new place of work. Well what could I say, she made a good decision by working here as it certainly is a classy place which complements an equally classy lady. What a place this Santo Spa. Well, the room that was assigned to me has its own glass enclosed shower complete with hair dryer and slippers just like they do in hotels. Room was certainly not cramped and massage table was wider than average. Piped in music which you can control based on your mood. I was told by the receptionist that the spa has 12 similar rooms and a jacuzzi and sauna if one needs them.

Enough of the place and back to the main product. Agustina certainly has not lost any of her above average massage skills and has added face massage to her repertoire. I have not seen her in like three months and it seems to me that she has lost some weight as her legs and tummy has slimmed considerably. Her signature ass massage did not fail to arouse me even if it was still not time for the famous "date la vuelta por favor" request. What the hell, I flipped over not even halfway through the session as I could not resist it any longer. She now pays attention not only to the king but also to the two guards. Needless to say, she had me spurting out my juice in no time at all. Since there was more than enough time left I decided to go full service and had another round finishing in mish. By the way to the spanish challenged, she is more confident now in conversing in english because I presume she is almost finished with her ESL course.

Attached are some recent photos of Agustina. Note the inviting shower behind her.

Price for the session is Arg. Pesos 110 plus of course the propina for Agustina for the job well done.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
Price Clarification.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice pick up JC. Did not realize this until you pointed it out and I reviewed the previous posts. Feeling cheated, I called the madam and confronted her armed with this information.

It seems that there has been a misunderstanding. According to her the pricing structure is:

1. 120 pesos for conventional sex.

2. 150 pesos for sex and massage.

All the while she thought I took the latter option and had a massage. She profusely apologize for the misunderstanding and even offered to invite me back to her place so she can refund me the 30 pesos.

I told her to consider the 30 pesos as a credit to my name so when I return next time I will get a 30 peso discount. And I will surely return tomorrow because I just can't get enough of that Valeria girl.

So good customer service still exists in Buenos Aires, and from a privado at that, what a nice thought.

JC,

I reviewed the previous posts and deduced that the credit was meant for Power Rangers. So no need to worry, your memory is still as sharp as ever, especially when it comes to chicas.

I tried but cannot put a quote from one thread to another thread. Can anybody be kind enough to show me how this is done. Gracias.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Just sessioned with Agustina in her new place of work. To my surprise she has considerably improved her english language skills since the last time I sessioned with her. Got to give it to her for taking the extra effort in order to better communicate with us extranjeros.

As always she delivered a top notch professional massage. Of course her signature foot massage was one of the highlights. I learned a new word today to add to my mongering vocabulary - REFLEXOLOGIA - Agustina told me that this is the spanish term for her amazing foot massage. Needless to say the back and leg massage was consitently good. After the massage came the famous three words in massage lingo "PLEASE TURN OVER". No need to say please because I was already revved up and raring to go. What an explosive way to end my session. And now my famous four words - "MUCHAS GRACIAS MI AMOR".

Yes, JC the P80 includes the fairy tale ending. Like most of Hans Christian Andersen's stories, my session had a happy ending and hopefully I will live happily ever after, knowing that my favorita is much closer as she is only 10 minutes to my place of work.

Ms. Nailea, the gracious owner of the spa kindly requested us, her esteemed clients to call in advance (tel no. 48315398) and schedule an appointment. This way the waiting time is minimized and everyone is guaranteed that their preferred masseuse will be ready and waiting when we arrive.

Now, I am back at work staring at my beautiful secretary. Of course that is all I can do, stare. Better yet, I'll stop staring -close my eyes and think about my wonderful session with my equally beautiful favorita. Now that's more like it.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
I saw her a while back and recieved the same service. A below average massage and 10 minutes of a sensual massage that leaves a lot to be desired. She is always try to upsell her limited talents.

There is a city full of ladies ready to please you and give you your monies worth Virginia / Augustina / Luli is not one of them.

Do you know which days and at what time she is in?

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 4
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 4
I called 4320-0571 and only got an automated response. Does anyone have an email or real phone number that works for Agustina or the place she works?

The place was clean. So was the shower. I did not see any beds. Only a massage table with a hole for your face. She gave me a clean towels when I took my shower.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
I agree with you. I was hoping that these reviews would be valid in the type of service that she offers. She might be laughing but in reality she is an idiot as she does not get repeat customers. Nailea and Rocio have thrived by giving the service that they advertise.

Hmmmm, when did I see her? My mind is going, I think. That's why I need to take pictures sometimes to remember who I fucked 1 year or 4 years ago!:)

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 2
Finally had time to visit Agustina, one of my favoritas. She now works out of a spa located in Maipu 388, 9th floor D, just around the corner from Ave. Corrientes. Her new contact numbers are as follows:

Landline: 4394-3283

Cell nos.: 1562137554

One of the few buildings in Microcento where you don't have to wait to be buzzed in. Just tell the lady in the ground floor that you are headed to noveno D and she will let you in without any hassle or presentation of ID.

The new place where Agustina works is a professional spa place as it does not have the ambiance of dimly lit privados scattered all over the city. Judging from the numerous diplomas and certificates hanged on the wall, I presume that the owner has very high standards in regards to choosing her masajistas. Obviously and not surprisingly, Agustina has passed her rigid quality control.

I was presented with two options - I can either have the massage in a conventional massage table or Agustina can do her magic in a tatami mat. I was ushered into my room corresponding to my choice of massage approach. Again, I noticed that this is not your regular run of the mill spa as it was clean and nicely decorated. Also, the owner added a nice touch by providing a toiletries package (towel, soap, shampoo, comb) sealed in a transparent plactic bag.

Now to the most important part, Agustina's massage. This is not the first time she has given me a massage so I more or less know what to expect from her, a good soothing massage. Well, I was wrong, I had an excellent massage as she has improved on her skills by recently studying foot massage. She probably graduated with honors as she gave me one of the best foot massages I have received in BA. Its nice to know that some masseuses are not contented with what they know and are continously taking courses to add to their repertoire. She asked me if there was any part of my body that needs special attention. I was tempted to say "the little head" but she looks to wholesome and beautiful to kid around with. I told her to concentrate on my upper body and rid it of all its old age aches and pains. She is a tireless worker as she never complained even if I asked her to massage my biceps and shoulders again and again and again. Like in my previous massages she also attacked my butt area like there was no tomorrow which certainly felt good. Another one of her expertise is back pain removal, gliding her hand from left to right ridding me of my worrisome back pain. I hope all masseuses have hands as soft and callouse free as hers as it adds to the pleasure of the overall experience.

After about half an hour of massage she politely requested me to turn over. This is one my favorite parts as you get to stare at her beautiful face without being too obvious about it. I thought the massage was over, well not yet as she continued to massage my legs and chest area. Of course, the Agustina experience will not be complete without dessert. Needless to say she is as skilled in this department as she is with her massage. This part of the session I would have to keep to myself. You have to experience it yourselves to enjoy it.

WIR, obviously I will as this is like my sixth session with her. The best part is that every session is something to look forward to. If I may rephrase a quote from Forrest Gump... "Agustina is like a box of chocolates as you never know what you're gonna get until she gives it to you, but one thing is for certain, it will definitely be delicious".

I'm attaching a recent photo of hers just to refresh your memories.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 3
Others will likely disagree, but Augustina's at her best with her hands and not her hootsie. I'm not so sure about the sex add-on being worth the extra cost. I love her sensual massage, but I've found her sex to be uninspired.

18.01.2008 - 09:09: misunderstanding | Quote.

Hi friends! There is a misunderstanding in web, forum argentinaprivate, for the tariff. The tariff has not been increased. There are different tariff depending on customer servicie. I am soorry very much for it. I want invite to Jaimito cartero to my apartment, for repay $30. Only sex $120, massages with sex $150. Thanks, AGUSTINA.

http://90273.forums.motigo.com/?action=messages_show&boardmessage_id=505530

Jaimito Cartero has a "Credit" coming, isn't that special.

Exon

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 4
Why bother with a fucking massage from someone that does not know how to give one?

Number 1 rule:

Point at the time on your watch the moment that the girl begins her JOB!

That way there will NOT be a problem or an opportunity to CHEAT you out of your time!

Fuck these goddamn Argentine thieves!

They will ALWAYS try to fuck you without giving you a kiss!

If you want a REAL massage you can go to CHINA TOWN and receive a real massage from a trained professional for as low as 60 pesos per hour.

No happy ending but who fucking cares!

Your ending was not so happy was it?

Some basic girl pulling on your tool after a shit massage and rushing you into a shower that you did not need so you can waste more time!

WTF!

You can shower at home for free!

Do you guys ever wonder just how HARD these local cocksuckers laugh amongst themselves when they talk about the Yankee that they just FUCKED out of money?

I have a pair of American chiropractors that offer real, professional massages here in BA.

Fuck the happy ending if it's done with ZERO enthusiasm by a basic B$I$T$C$H!

TL

How's the place? I mean, bed or massage table, how clean is the bathroom, shower, towels.

Tnks.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
Let me see if I got it right:

110 = massage + handjob.

110 + 100 = sensual massage.

110 + 130 = blowjob.

110 + 150 = conventional sex.

There's better for less. My 2 cents.

I was informed by one of my favoritas that she has again transferred to another spa. She now works out of a newly opened place called Santo Spa. It is located in microcentro at Suipacha 759. No floor number here as it is an unico piso. According to Agustina it has the same facilities as her previous spa with jacuzzi, scottish bath, sauna. Of course, I have to see it myself to give an objective critique of the place.

At Arg. Pesos 110 per hour it is less expensive than her previous place of work. Which means it is now within my mongering budget. Which means I can visit here more often.

Address: Suipacha 759

Work number: 4328-2810

Cellphone: 1565511504

Price: Arg. Pesos 110 per hour.

Free parking at the adjacent garage facility.

She is back to her original name: AGUSTINA.

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 2
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 3
  • Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 3
Shoutbox
  1. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Monday:💋💋New lisa young student,💋💋 lisa- Service queen with a banging body that is sure to make heads turn. Angel - innocent GND looks that has a very sensual side to warm things up Coco - Spunky fun in...
  2. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 big boobs natural (36F) BoBo and Spanish girl Mia today && 22ys Indian girl and new Young student girl in Tuesday
  3. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just arr
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  5. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: EMILY & HANNA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ EMILY is a beautiful Asian lady, 36C-29-29, 5’4” & 110Lbs, with a sensual touch. HANNA is a young, tall & slim Vietnamese honey with great skills & attitude.
  6. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  7. Hollywood_Spa:
    💥💋 a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100 ❤❣💞 Monday, ❤ Tracy, 💞💋 tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service.. 💞 Mimi, 👄 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💯💥 Sisi, 👄👄 very slim build, medium height, can do firm treatment and over the top service. Cheerful personality and always thrilled to see you. 💘 📱 416 222-5554📱
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :new Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Levi ,New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Baby ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  9. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4
  10. Withme_Spa:
    💕💋 at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east, 💥💖💋Monday, ❣💋 Cici, 💖💋 tall and slim, nice personality, pretty, does very good pressure point treatment and over the top finish technique.. 💖💋 Nana, 💋slim to medium build, young, pretty. long brown hair. Medium pressure treatment and very nice service. 💞 Jessica, 💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish ❣🔋416 297-7488🔋
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & LUCY AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit.
  13. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at 𝗦𝘂𝗴𝗮𝗿 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗦𝗽𝗮: LISA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ LISA (1st DAY!) is a cute & petite Thai/Chinese mixed beauty with decent massage skills, bbbj and very liberal services. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute little booty. Tiffany has incredible bbbj skills, tastes as sweet as honey, and can drive you wild.
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Ruby & SUKI. RUBY (*NEW Today!) is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. SUKI is a young, slim, beautiful & very sexy lady, about 5’3” with nice soft C Cups. She is very well received for her outstanding gfe services. Be careful, SUKI is highly addictive.
  15. lemon_tree:
    💛💞 a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 201 💋💥Monday, 💖💋Carmen,💋 (Candy)💋 beautiful, dark hair to shoulder, tall and slim but busty, and does very relaxing treatment with over the top finish. ❣ 💘 📞 647 348-2899📞
  16. Dreaminn:
    MONDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY, ANGELA & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups, very excitable and fun. ANGELA is a slim pretty lady from China, with natural boobs, slim waist and grabbable ass. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese lady
  17. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, NISHA, AMANDA, ANGEL, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANAYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  18. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ❤❣ at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 🔴🌹👄Monday, ❤👄 Sophia,👄 25 yrs, Oriental, 5'7", slim build, soft to medium treatment and very nice finish, full menu, very pretty. and 💖 Tammy, full body! 🔴 ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  19. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet student Vivian 22 years old and young cute Angela , pretty GFE Ella and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  20. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  21. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵 at 1536 Warden Avenue 💥💞💋Monday, Ada, a beautiful Korean girl, super fit, slim, but good bust, beautiful, great service+ 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body girl, here for deep tissue treatment.. 💐🌹 📴 647 346-8086📴
  22. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Mia and Jenny Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  23. Forever Spa:
    💎💎💎 We provide the BEST TABLE SHOWER IN TOWN: Clean room with reliable warm shower nozzle 💎 Ruby & Suki (new) and Cindy are available 💎 2190 Warden 💎 416-800-7887
  24. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jennifer😘- A busty curvy new girl from Taiwan with excellent massage skills and a fun bubbly personality. Nice thick bum to worship and play with. A fun wild girl willing to provide an exciting happy finish anyway you like 😘Real picture
  25. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Thai Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  26. Flowers Spa:
    💠 BLUEXADO SPA 💠 416.357.9797 💠 1102 Centre St, Unit #6 Vaughan ✰ 🇻🇳🇻🇳 MIKA (New) is a 19-year-old from HUẾ, Vietnam young, slim & friendly...Energetic treatments are offered...🇨🇳🇻🇳 ELLY | KELLY (age 21) Vietnamese Chinese. She is 5'6" tall, has a slender build, and possesses an energetic personality.Available treatments include...🇲🇾🇻🇳 MY LINH | LINDA a 21-year-old Vietnamese Malaysian, offers comfortable and professional full-body treatments ✰ BLUEXADO SPA ✰ 416.357.9797 ✰
  27. Moon203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Hot young big boobs 36F natural Philippines Chinese Canadian mixed girl (BoBo) in late tonight
  28. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  29. hiyamickey:
    6 girls working @ Reynaella wellness, ☎️:905-470-8082 22 years young Japanese students girl working today
  30. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Sunday :💋💋New white girl gigi💋💋Candy - petite cutie who is a bundle of fun and pleasure Amy- Friendly school girl with a nice body and matching services to...
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Nana😘 is a sexy young slim Malaysian girl w
  32. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young fun Japanese Lily 36DDD and young pretty student Summer, young open mind Jessy and sex Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  33. KSpa:
    SUNDAY at 𝐊 𝐒𝐏𝐀: JESSICA, YUMI & CINDY. Unit B6-4227 Sheppard Ave East Scarborough, ON (Just East of Midland Ave) ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟵𝟮-𝟳𝟱𝟲𝟴 ☎️ JESSICA is 20, Chinese, 5’3” and 110 Lbs, sexy & good looking with 34C goodies to play with. YUMI is a young early twenties Japanese girl, about 5’2”, medium build, natural chest, and a big sexy bum. Yumi is very versatile and skilled. CINDY is slim & pretty
  34. SugarLoveSpa:
    Sunday at Sugar Love Spa: Eva, Lily, Sunny & Tiffany. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 437-365-2688 ☎ CICI is Chinese, 49 Kgs & 1M 57Cms, with nice D melons & an open services menu. Sugar Love Spa is an all new spa, and we are moving more upscale, with beautiful young attendants to provide massage all your cares away, and services to satisfy your needs. Relax and enjoy a professional quality massage.
  35. Endless Joy Spa:
  36. SunriseRH:
    SUNDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is an incredibly sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services.
  37. NewOriental:
    SUNDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, PHOENIX & LULU. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl
  38. ASPA:
    𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: Be𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹, & Sophia 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a petite & cute, 34C, 155Cms & 50Kg, very gentle & patient. She has good communication, massage & service. SOPHIA is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4”
  39. HolidaySpa:
    Sunday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Amy & Jenny. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  40. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🈵🈵👅👅🦵🦵👄👄
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Sonia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Connie , Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella, Taiwan girl DD Boobs Thai deep massage lily,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899👅👅🈵🈵🦵🦵👄👄
  42. ForeverWarden:
    Sunday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Jennifer, Mia & Sophia. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  43. Dreaminn:
    SUNDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: NEW GIRL KELLY, HONEY, & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. HONEY is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after.
  44. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 AAVI, SARIKA, PAYAL PEARL, NINA, MALIYA, NISHA, NIMRAT, MONIKA, KIRAN 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  45. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who Wa
  46. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Vicky🥰A new arrival at our branch 🎉👯‍♀️Vicky is a very young CBC part time student working for tuition fees and books, this bright young sexy girl is willing to showcase her eagerness to please AND be pleased. Busty 34C boobs on a peti
  47. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom spa ♨️♨️♨️ table shower body scrub 👍👍👍We have 3 beautiful young girls working today, young and lovely Jessica and coco Specialising in table shower body scrub massages and offering deep massages Cici🤗🤗🤗🤗5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke.Please call ☎️416-817-3366 to book and Walk in the back door there is plenty of parking available
  48. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Curvy Sexy Latina Karen, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  49. tick:
    best massage attendant
  50. Red Rose Spa:
Back