Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Therapist accidental vs. sneaking (inappropriate) peek/touch

Benedict Y

Reaction score
Not that anyone here would admit it, but honestly how common is it? I’m a late 20s married male. I’m very fit and consider myself to be good looking. This has happened on two of three massages.

Without being too long winded…I’ve only received three massages in my life. The first was at a local massage school. Young female therapist, I was told during intake to keep on underwear, lots of draping (towel, blanket, and sheet) was used, nothing inappropriate.

Second massage was at the local salon (nice upscale place) where I (and wife) get our hair done. I was given a free massage gift certificate from a new therapist that the salon had recently hired. She stopped me on my way out one day, introduced herself and said she was trying to attract new clients, and gave me the certificate. Next hair cut appointment (hadn’t used the massage certificate) I saw her again and said “Hi”. She remembered me and asked “why I hadn’t got my free massage yet?”. We talked for a couple of minutes, she seemed a little flirty, said I should feel special because she’d only given out a couple of freebees. A couple of weeks when by and I asked my wife if she’d like to use the certificate since she’d been complaining about feeling tired, stressed, etc. She called, asked if it would be okay if she got the free massage, was told it was fine. She got the massage and said that it was okay, nothing special, cut alittle short on time, kind of felt a little tension from the therapist. Next haircut there she was, said in a joking tone “so you didn’t want my massage”. I explained that my wife needed it more than me, nothing personal. She then said something like “Well the offer still stands, do you want one now, I’ve got an opening right now”. I agree. Proceeded back to the room. Completed the intake form. Was told to “strip down”. Draping was a big thick towel. She started with me face down, all seemed legit until she got to my legs/glutes area. She folded the towel back from my lower back area across to my other leg in kinda of a triangle type opening. She spent a couple of minutes in that area, nothing inappropriate… except I know that one entire cheek (and probably my testicles) where exposed…I kept thinking to myself that this can’t be the correct way of doing this…Is it??? After doing the other side the same way. I rolled over and she worked on the front. All was well until she was on my last upper leg. On one up stroke her finger accidentally (I think) poked the tip of my penis. Then on the next (slow) up stroke...the whole side of her hand brushed down the tip of my penis. :shock: I’m pretty sure this wasn’t by accident, but I’m curious as to how often this does happen by accident. After the (1 hour, twenty minutes) massage she tried to get me to book an appointment, I told her I wasn’t sure my schedule and never did. I never said anything to anyone. Not sure what happen to her, but she wasn’t at the salon very long.

This weekend (while on vacation), I received a couples massage with my wife. Sheet draping, no underwear. Started face up, all went well, went face down, all was well until she proceeded to my legs. Draped was almost and bad as my prior massage. She folded the sheet back started on the leg, proceeded down to feet, then back up to work glute. She didn’t tuck the sheet under/between my legs until getting back up to work the glute. I know the entire time she was working on the feet that my “stuff” was in full view. :oops: The other side was done the same. Is this normal??? I asked my wife (who’s had many massages) and she thought I was being a little paranoid since the lighting was dim and they’re professionals that don’t look or care. :smt104

Anyway what are your thoughts? Sorry for being so long. Thanks

good question. I can only answer from my perspective. When I am working on a body part that is the part I am focused on and looking at. So if I inadvertently exposed you with my leg draping technique but was working on your calf. Then your calf is what I am looking at and probably wouldn' t even notice that I had exposed you.
We were taught both to work the glutes through the sheet and also ways to drape and fold back the drape to work the glutes. Here is where I think the issue lies. Your glutes were exposed and worked and then the MT went onto other areas without covering your glutes back up. I personally wouldn't do this. I don't leave my clients exposed for their comfort as well as to keep them warm.
Hope that helps. BTW if you are uncomfortable with the possibility of being exposed just leave your underwear on. If they say you should remove them just tell them you prefer to leave them on. I always tell my clients to undress to their comfort level. For about half that means leaving their briefs or panties on.
One last thought. Where was the vacation massage? I had a massage while in Malaysia once and it was much more revealing than any I have ever had in the US.

superspagirl said:
BTW if you are uncomfortable with the possibility of being exposed just leave your underwear on. If they say you should remove them just tell them you prefer to leave them on. I always tell my clients to undress to their comfort level. For about half that means leaving their briefs or panties on.

I will in the future. I thought my prior time was just someone in massage for the wrong reason and certainly wasn't the norm.

superspagirl said:
One last thought. Where was the vacation massage? I had a massage while in Malaysia once and it was much more revealing than any I have ever had in the US.

just a spa in Cail USA

In my 2 years of working on the public, I have never seen a testical on my table. I do not do a strait drape of the leg. I do a diagonal drape with the higher part on the outside thigh. It takes a while to get draping down to an art. When I was in school, I was just awe struck how the instructors could drape so well and so quickly. It took me a long time to drape back then. Got it down pat now tho!! :D

I use sheets to drape with a blanket on top. I dont know if I would like towels. To bulky and I can already hear clients complaining of being to cold.

Christine

As a client, if you feel uncomfortable for ANY reason at all, you have Every right to speak up. As therapists, it is our job to help you relax & get rid of tension etc., and if you feel something is inappropriate, whether it's intended on our end or not (if it is, then that's DEF. not okay!), then please don't feel awkward about saying something! Communication is very important in this field, imo. It's hard to relax and enjoy your massage when you feel like things are hangin all out, or worse, that your therapist is trying to sneak something! agh.

As for the first massage you received, regardless of draping techniques, that therapist sounds like she was being pretty unprofessional from the start. A flirty vibe is nothing I would EVER want to send across to a potential client, as that does nothing but take away from the therapeutic reputation that we're trying to restore to massage, which has gained some pretty unseemly rep over the... centuries. :oops: Bleh to her. Trying to 'lure' people like that, and then trying to guilt trip them when they don't book, is something I would never want to do. I want to make people feel safe and comfortable around me. :D

As for the draping, I'm still in school and practicing, and I'm being taught to undrape Only what I'm working on, and then redrape for the sake of the client's comfort and security. I am to respect the client's boundaries at all times, no question - if you were to leave all of your clothes on, that would be your comfort level, and I would respect that and work wherever you felt needed it, and where you were comfortable with being worked on, through your clothes if you felt more comfortable, or only on what was showing, arms legs etc (within legal and ethical bounds of course, lol). If you left your undies on, I would have no problem with that.

As for how I'm being taught to drape the glutes when I work on them, if you're on your stomach, I would have the sheet folded down to expose your back to the top of your er, gluteal cleavage :) and then I'd make an angled fold to keep your cleavage covered, so that I could work that side of your lower back into where it feeds into the glutes. It's all muscles to me, and glutes have a huge (no pun intended) impact on the workings of your structure, I'm not doin it to see butt :D ; however, if it made you feel uncomfortable, of course I'd cover that thing back up and check in to see if I can do anything else to up your comfort level. The draping for the legs goes about the same - I've been trained that undraping a butt cheek is okay, as long as it is made clear that we are respecting your privacy in keeping the cleavage and everything else in that sensitive area definitely covered, even to the point of handing you the edge of the sheet so that you knew it'd stay in place (even though the draping technique assures that it'll stay in place either way; it's a comfort measure if needed).

aaanyways. I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been so relaxing for you. If I may ask, which region of Cali are you in, or was that just on vacation? If you're living in So Cal, maybe I could point you to a few reputable therapists (even my instructors, lol). :D

Thanks for sharing this with us!

The way I do draping, I wouldn't have seen a thing. There are several ways to drape, and many MTs do it differently, but when you are face down, I gently lift your leg and bring the sheet underneath, bringing it up to your hip, sort of making the sheet into a diaper (sorry about the terminology, it's the clearest way I could explain it :) )

Have I seen a testicle or two? Sure; sometimes a client is lying face up and even though I diaper-drape, sometimes I'll be doing a few stretches where the drape doesn't always stay in place despite my best efforts. I purposefully do NOT try stare into that region, so sometimes there might be a possibility that during the stretch a small part of a private area may be uncovered. If I happen to see out of my peripheral vision that the sheet doesn't follow the outline of the top of the leg, I'll know to pull the sheet into place.

Have I ever been a little careless with draping? Not intentionally. Sometimes, as has been mentioned, I'll concentrate on a foot or a calf and not realize that something is a little uncovered. Have I ever touched a penis or breast? Yes, again by pure accident, while draping. Usually I'll acknowledge it by saying a brief but genuine, "I'm sorry" or "sorry about that" to let the client know that yes, I'm aware that I did that and no, I didn't do it accidentally-on-purpose-wink-wink and no I'm not going to try and do it again, and then go on and continue the massage exactly like normal without thinking of it again.

Based on the info I have about the encouters and the massage, I would have to say this therapist may have what we call "boundary" issues. In this case, boundaries means ethical and professional guidelines, kind of like a creed "we do w and x, we don't do y and z". They're their for the comfort of both you and the therapist. They concern conversation topics, draping practices, scope of practice, etc. Setting good boundaries also dictates that we don't mix physical attractions with professional massage. Period.

Just my $.02; hope it helps :)
Again, thanks for bringing this up!
Hugs,
~Jyoti

I think that is a good question

Salty dog, that's something I always wondered too. Do therapists make unintentional errors with draping or in massages? I mean, after massaging a lot of people or perhaps being tired, I would think it inevitable that one might occasionally be careless. I've had one or two times where when working on my quads or hamstrings where I felt like the drape was tucked very loosely or just kind of laying there. And it felt like I could have been exposed, but who knows? At first, it really bothered me a little bit, but then I thought to myself, massage therapists have probably seen all kinds of things if they have worked long enough - just relax and enjoy the massage. To be fair, I've had a lot of massages and this has rarely happened where I didn't feel the draping was quite up to par. Obviously, draping should be adequate, but I'm not going to flip out if one time something accidentally is brushed/exposed, etc...As long as nothing is done intentionally, as the 1st poster seemed to think in his situation.

I never could get the hang of diaper draping. Then again, I am terrible at gift wrapping too...

Christine

Draping errors? I had a massage today, the sheet was rather large and touched the floor at the sides of the table. The therapist had one side folded back nicely to access the glutes, then she went around on the other side and accidentally stepped on the sheet. Pulled the whole thing right off my lower body. She got quite the eyeful I'm sure, but there's no way it was anything other than an accident.

I've had clients turn over before I was ready, and take the whole sheet with them, ending up with it stuck underneath of them and covering practically nothing. I've gotten my lotion bottle snagged on a sheet and inadvertently exposed something... etc. It happens. If it happens repeatedly, it's more likely carelessness and should probably be mentioned, especially if you are uncomfortable.

Bodies and legs are 3 dimensional, even if you feel a breeze, it's likely that the curve of your legs is covering things up from view from above if you have any thigh muscles.

I have done courses where draping was so minimal it may as well not have been used, and it was often not used, courses where there are bright classroom lights so you can see what is going on in front of you and around you. I usually would end up working with the males on the courses - there were often other students that were not comfortable working with the males for whatever reason.

Anyway, under the bright lights, warm weather, and no draping, never was anything visible when a male was face down, with the width of the table the amount of leg spreading possible meant everything was just in the area where you could not tell where skin of leg was no longer the skin of the leg. Maybe if I actually crouched down at table level there may have been a bit more to view, but that's not exactly a position recommended for good body mechanics for the therapist. Obviously an entirely different matter when the male was face up with no draping, and I can say that there was a variety of sizes of the packages, but size didn't matter when it came to how much was visible to the therapist when the client was face down, even when working on the feet when the therapist is standing up.

As for brushing the goods, that shouldn't occur, once is an accident, going back for a feel is another matter, shouldn't happen.

It seems you've been uncomfortable with the draping 2 out of 3 times you've had a massage, and thought something was touched once out of 3 massages. Keep the underwear on and you won't have to worry about the draping.

When I got a massage last summer, she was draping my leg (supine) somehow she banged my testicles 2-3 times while tucking (i assume). About one more bump and she might have gotten some sort of reaction, involuntary, for sure...

You know what I hate?? When as a client I am ready to turn over and the therapist lifts up the top sheet tent style 2 feet above my body. Talk about getting a peek!!

I let the client turn without tenting up the sheet. So many female clients grab the sheet for modesty anyway when turning, so I just let them. After they are turned over, I adjust the sheet so one side isnt hanging on the floor.

Christine

Greatlakes said:
You know what I hate?? When as a client I am ready to turn over and the therapist lifts up the top sheet tent style 2 feet above my body. Talk about getting a peek!!

I let the client turn without tenting up the sheet. So many female clients grab the sheet for modesty anyway when turning, so I just let them. After they are turned over, I adjust the sheet so one side isnt hanging on the floor.

Christine

yup, hate that too. I just hold onto the sheet so that turning doesn't end up taking it all the way off the other side of the table. No tents. Besides, with the tent, I catch a chill! I'm all NAKED under there! :smt043

We were taught to pick up the sheet from the opposite side of the table than we were on, can't see thru the sheet. Now I just hold onto it so it does not get bunched up, ask them to turn toward me if they are prone, away if supine.

To my knowledge I have never bumped or brushed any part of a man's genitals.

She might have done it a second time to make it seem like it was all part of the move anyway or something. You know like when you move a chair a certain way and it makes that sound so you try to do it again to prove it wasn't you making that sound.

I have been draped in ways that felt like I was exposed, but any sort or draft can create that feeling. Still the same, I don't like it.

When I hold sheets for a client to turn I pin the sheets to the table with my thighs and hold the sheet on the opposite side up a bit from about the shin level to the top of the hip...enough to help them move untangled.

BackrubMonster said:
If I may ask, which region of Cali are you in, or was that just on vacation? If you're living in So Cal, maybe I could point you to a few reputable therapists (even my instructors, lol). :D

Only visiting Cali, thanks anyway.

Thanks, gals and guys for the great replies. Sounds like probably a combination of me not knowing what to expect, loose draping, and/or accidents happening. Whatever the case, I was just curious, I’m not an overly modest guy, and I definitely don’t feel violated, or anything. I’ve been to a nude beach and don’t have any problem with nudity. I probably should have been more assertive with the salon worker, but didn’t really want to stir things up. Thanks again

StressSolutions said:
We were taught to pick up the sheet from the opposite side of the table than we were on, can't see thru the sheet. Now I just hold onto it so it does not get bunched up, ask them to turn toward me if they are prone, away if supine.

Yeah, when I was in school and during the first few months of my practice, I would ask them to turn towards me. But many of them (usually women) would still turn the other way. I believe it is out of modesty because they have less to show on their back than their front.

Now adays tho, I just tell my regular clients to turn over. First timers in by me I joke about it by saying, "turn over either way as long as you dont fall off the table." Gets a chuckle every time. When working with the elderly, I do tell them to turn over towards me so I can help and/or catch them if they go a bit to far.

Christine

Shoutbox
  1. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  2. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  3. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  6. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  7. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  8. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  9. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  10. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  11. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  12. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  13. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  14. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  16. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  17. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  18. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  19. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  20. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  21. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  25. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  26. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  27. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  28. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  29. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25 yesterday and young cute Ivy with curve body, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  32. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  33. Dreaminn:
    WEDNESDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVELYN, FIONA & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVELYN is💫A True Spinner!💫 with a beautiful face and tiny tiny body. A rare gem, 5’1” & only 95 pounds! She will rock your spinner lover’s world with her gfe services. FIONA is a slim, very beautiful and accommodating Chinese lady, 5’7” & 120Lbs
  34. ASPA:
    𝗪𝗘𝗗𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Amy, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  35. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Mia😍 beautiful young Singapore girl. Mia has a very sexy body, and beautiful busty boobs and golden blonde hair. She can give a very good teasing and relaxing massage with a sensual great playful HAPPY service. So very sexy beautiful gir
  36. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy, Kelly & Kiki. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kelly is slim and attractive with very slight curves, a nice bum, and rockin’ services. Kiki is very attractive, young
  37. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 😘😘😘Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Cici Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  38. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  40. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Jessica sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Jenny 😘very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 Cici deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  41. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇯🇵🇯🇵 Yuki (New) Japanese tall and slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇻🇳🇻🇳 Hanna from Vietnam, young and good energetic 🇮🇳🇮🇳 Sonia | Aniy from India is young & curvy ✰ PINK FLOWER SPA ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰
  42. mrmolin:
    Anyone has visited with Maria https://www.goldensunshinespa.com/attendants/maria. @Golden Sunshine Spa. I like her body. Would appreciate if they can provide feedback
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Starwillrise:
    Hatmini
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699 We have 5 young girls for your enjoyment Tuesday : :heart4:heart4 New girl lisa :heart4 Judy - well proportioned model to bring toe curling fun Rina - petite beauty ready to rock your world Lucy- tall leggy beauty with nice figure Barbie - busty beauty with nice toes and...
  47. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!! JAPANESE AV MODEL CHANEL & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  48. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3”
  49. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at NEW ORIENTAL SPA: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty and very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile.
  50. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts Cindy , Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Sara,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massageSherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back