Spa AD šŸ’–IU Wellness and Beauty Spaā˜Žļø(905) 470 6699

I also dropped by but the girl I wanted to see was busy...oh well, there's always tomorrow.
Perhaps you should see the girl asap, good things donā€™t last long..

The dressing looks old ,she looks younger,very sweet girl with good attitude.
Tomorrow we have new fresh young girl Hana,late 20.

Boss, who's working today? Any pictures of the new girl Hana?

a6a7072c05255b148ccd90a613ab8034.jpeg
Great lineup today with 2 young girls and 2 superstarsļ¼ļ¼ļ¼
I & U Wellness Center
..... 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B, CIBC bank plaza just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms .. We have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. They will have 4 super stars on duty. Please call for appointments at (905) 470 6699or text 437 522 9961(back door available)
New service queen Hana,new young girl Lu Lu, sweet & shy Angela, sexy service queen Cici on duty..
Best GFE service...... Angelaļ¼ŒCici
Best fun service....Cici,Hana
Best massage....Luluļ¼ŒAngela
Here are the info of the girls....
Fresh superstar Hana
:Sexy muse , very new to Canadaļ¼Œgorgeous body,27 years old, 162cm height. Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.
Slim shaped slim, great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and good massage ļ¼Œwell communicate in English,a must try.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Lu Lu
...,she is our new very good looking young girl with sweet cute smile. Late 20, 5'5 " tall.She is new in semi spa,worked in clinic before.She can provide good strong massage , very friendly and willing to please.If you like Kiki,you will like our cute lulu too.A must try,not tip hungry.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Angela.....Massage Queenļ¼Œshe is our very pretty and sweet and shy petite girl . She is in her low to mid 30s, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and great sweet personality. . She can provide good strong massage, very friendly and very easy going even though she is a bit on the shy side. Just be nice and gentle, if you can make her laugh and can make her feel comfortable, you will have a real good time.. One guy gave her a 10 out of 10 yesterday said it all.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Cici..........Sexy Queen,she is our very good looking new girl in her low 30s, about 5' 3" tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and beautiful C melons. She is very sweet, very easy going, with lots of skills under her sleeves bcuz she was well trained by her best friend Coco from SL. ,She can massage very well , knows how to read,and treat a man well. She is very new in the country, you will need a Google translate apps to communicate with her.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Jessica ....She is the tall very popular Jessicaļ¼Œthe one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointments only today.
Here are some reviews of girls at I&U......
If you want to go for a good hard massage go for Angela. Best massage i ever had at any spa for a long time. Mid 30, not bad looking .. Good personality on Angela and Yumi. If you like wild and open minded go for Lucy. The reason why i go to I&U because all the girls working there are not tip hungry. All the attendant have good attitude. They don't chase me for tip even though i do tip fair amount. Other spas when you give $40-$50 or even $60 they are still not happy. I have to say Amanda did well with their staff, all the ones listed above are my top list. Amanda the owner is a pretty girl, her massage is average, but she has very smooth skin and also nice melons. Too bad she is restrictive , otherwise she would be on my list .Very good personality. That's why i keep coming back.
Here is a short review of Cici by Happyman on her first day...
If Cici keeps up the same services that she gave me, she should be a top superstar soon. Her two big melons not only makes her stand out but she used them very well in BS and the sweet memory still stays with me.
Lulu review by muscle man:
Lu Lu is a cute rookie. Her massage is reasonable OK, my preferences are her innocence friendly and fun to interact/play with. She has nice boobs and butt which are good enough to enhance a satisfactory pleasure. The only disappointment is she works on Thursday only.
Hereā€™s Angela review:
Got some free time during lunch. Went to see Angela again. I tried her back in the days when she started. She improved a lot. Of course she doesnā€™t remember me since it has been a long time. Her body is way better now with Lululemon leggings, massage was good, and once she touched my thighs she sensed that I was horny so I flipped immediately. She stroked me well and of course I took advantage of worshipping that perfect ass, spin her around since sheā€™s a spinner. She was moaning so bad while I was finishing ok. I will treat it as a really good acting if itā€™s not real šŸ˜†. Another superstar.
IMG_0458.jpegIMG_0489.jpeg

She is camera shy,she looks very similar to the picture:View attachment 409591
how can she be shy with that bodyā€¦ ok I guess many queens are actually shy at I&u. Angela, Kiki, Lucy, yumi all shy but undeniably they are best of the best

Had an appt with the girl with grey hair and massage was good but she was tip hungry..asking for daty prices without that service. I've been coming here for while now and there are some good ones for sure like Victoria and Lucy (haven't tried kiki or Yumi) but have delt with many that don't give fair price ..I haven't talk negative about this spa but I've been a great customer over the years and expect fair prices as there is plenty competition in Markham area.

Had an appt with the girl with grey hair and massage was good but she was tip hungry..asking for daty prices without that service. I've been coming here for while now and there are some good ones for sure like Victoria and Lucy (haven't tried kiki or Yumi) but have delt with many that don't give fair price ..I haven't talk negative about this spa but I've been a great customer over the years and expect fair prices as there is plenty competition in Markham area.
Whoā€™s the girl with grey hair? In my experience I&u girls never talk about tips unless I gave her an indication that i want way more than happy ending and in a lot of time that is reasonable. and im pretty sure the boss will respond to that and update all girls regarding the tips guideline, hopefully that will help with your experience in future.

Yes,Lulu will work on Thursday.
View attachment 409531
Great lineup today with 2 young girls and 2 superstarsļ¼ļ¼ļ¼
I & U Wellness Center
..... 7220 Kennedy Rd, unit #2B, CIBC bank plaza just south of Denison Rd, Markham, Ont. is a newly built , fully appointed luxury semi legit spa with 5 spacious rooms , 4 large en - suite rain shower rooms .. We have 4-5 well trained very friendly popular masseuses from well known spas on duty every day. They will have 4 super stars on duty. Please call for appointments at (905) 470 6699or text 437 522 9961(back door available)
New service queen Hana,new young girl Lu Lu, sweet & shy Angela, sexy service queen Cici on duty..
Best GFE service...... Angelaļ¼ŒCici
Best fun service....Cici,Hana
Best massage....Luluļ¼ŒAngela
Here are the info of the girls....
Fresh superstar Hana
:Sexy muse , very new to Canadaļ¼Œgorgeous body,27 years old, 162cm height. Real 34C-D,nice firm melon and nice meaty ass.
Slim shaped slim, great attitude on the fun side , and very easygoing and good massage ļ¼Œwell communicate in English,a must try.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Lu Lu
...,she is our new very good looking young girl with sweet cute smile. Late 20, 5'5 " tall.She is new in semi spa,worked in clinic before.She can provide good strong massage , very friendly and willing to please.If you like Kiki,you will like our cute lulu too.A must try,not tip hungry.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Angela.....Massage Queenļ¼Œshe is our very pretty and sweet and shy petite girl . She is in her low to mid 30s, about 5' 1" tall, around 100 lbs with nice curves and great sweet personality. . She can provide good strong massage, very friendly and very easy going even though she is a bit on the shy side. Just be nice and gentle, if you can make her laugh and can make her feel comfortable, you will have a real good time.. One guy gave her a 10 out of 10 yesterday said it all.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Cici..........Sexy Queen,she is our very good looking new girl in her low 30s, about 5' 3" tall, around 105 lbs with nice curves and beautiful C melons. She is very sweet, very easy going, with lots of skills under her sleeves bcuz she was well trained by her best friend Coco from SL. ,She can massage very well , knows how to read,and treat a man well. She is very new in the country, you will need a Google translate apps to communicate with her.
šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹šŸ’‹
Jessica ....She is the tall very popular Jessicaļ¼Œthe one lots of you guys are looking for for a long time. She is looking much younger and prettier. than before. She is well known for her medium strong massage and GFE touch. Advance booking is a must. By appointments only today.
Here are some reviews of girls at I&U......
If you want to go for a good hard massage go for Angela. Best massage i ever had at any spa for a long time. Mid 30, not bad looking .. Good personality on Angela and Yumi. If you like wild and open minded go for Lucy. The reason why i go to I&U because all the girls working there are not tip hungry. All the attendant have good attitude. They don't chase me for tip even though i do tip fair amount. Other spas when you give $40-$50 or even $60 they are still not happy. I have to say Amanda did well with their staff, all the ones listed above are my top list. Amanda the owner is a pretty girl, her massage is average, but she has very smooth skin and also nice melons. Too bad she is restrictive , otherwise she would be on my list .Very good personality. That's why i keep coming back.
Here is a short review of Cici by Happyman on her first day...
If Cici keeps up the same services that she gave me, she should be a top superstar soon. Her two big melons not only makes her stand out but she used them very well in BS and the sweet memory still stays with me.
Lulu review by muscle man:
Lu Lu is a cute rookie. Her massage is reasonable OK, my preferences are her innocence friendly and fun to interact/play with. She has nice boobs and butt which are good enough to enhance a satisfactory pleasure. The only disappointment is she works on Thursday only.
Hereā€™s Angela review:
Got some free time during lunch. Went to see Angela again. I tried her back in the days when she started. She improved a lot. Of course she doesnā€™t remember me since it has been a long time. Her body is way better now with Lululemon leggings, massage was good, and once she touched my thighs she sensed that I was horny so I flipped immediately. She stroked me well and of course I took advantage of worshipping that perfect ass, spin her around since sheā€™s a spinner. She was moaning so bad while I was finishing ok. I will treat it as a really good acting if itā€™s not real šŸ˜†. Another superstar.
View attachment 409534View attachment 409535
Lulu picture please?

Yes some are worth it eg. Victoria for the extra. Girl with grey hair I cant remember her name, but chunky she had the only grey hair pic posted not long ago. Anyway been coming here since they opened, it's not like this was a one off either. I respect the girls here for there massage skills but some of them need to understand the rates for extras. not sure what happened to this place it was my go to.. no disrespect to Jessica

What is her name?

Yes some are worth it eg. Victoria for the extra. Girl with grey hair I cant remember her name, but chunky she had the only grey hair pic posted not long ago. Anyway been coming here since they opened, it's not like this was a one off either. I respect the girls here for there massage skills but some of them need to understand the rates for extras. not sure what happened to this place it was my go to.. no disrespect to Jessica
im sure the boss will look into the tips guideline in near future. probably will give warning to girls that doesn't follow guideline, and the girls that work at i&u are mostly superstars, and should feel very lucky to work at i&u by the traffic and nice cusotmers base, so taking advantage of certain customer is clearly unacceptable at i&u. im sure she will read this and act on it.

Lulu picture please?
lulu has family here and not comfortable to show picture. i think the boss said that in previous page regarding that

What is her name?
probably we shouldn't just announce the name here, give time for the boss to investigate on this and act on this so it doesn't become personal. If we look at the big picture, that will help us as customers to have a seamless experience with the queens in future.

Whoā€™s the girl with grey hair? In my experience I&u girls never talk about tips unless I gave her an indication that i want way more than happy ending and in a lot of time that is reasonable. and im pretty sure the boss will respond to that and update all girls regarding the tips guideline, hopefully that will help with your experience in future.
That's not exactly true today...
In my experience, they were not tip hungry at the beginning and never discussed rates, just like you said, however as time went on the tip they were looking for increased and they started negotiating in advance.
Personally I don't see an issue with advance negotiation, both parties know what to expect, but the rates going up was a different matter.

probably we shouldn't just announce the name here, give time for the boss to investigate on this and act on this so it doesn't become personal. If we look at the big picture, that will help us as customers to have a seamless experience with the queens in future.
Now, that's a classy way to approach and view the subject of discussion šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ¤œāœŒļø

In my experience, they were not tip hungry at the beginning and never discussed rates, just like you said, however as time went on the tip they were looking for increased and they started negotiating in advance.
Personally I don't see an issue with advance negotiation, both parties know what to expect, but the rates going up was a different matter.
So far I would say I have had no experience of getting rip off at I&u. All girls I see are great and reasonable. But of course most of them I repeated many times but in occasional I tried on new girls and they do not know who I am. they were still ok with the tips and never try to gouge me. I would say I&u is already well trained. I do admit one time a girl was trying to charge me a lot but she is no longer at I&u.
Note that I pay them standard $50 for HJ, $60 top less, $80 for body slide if thereā€™s more on the menu then itā€™s between the two adults..

Hi Sirļ¼š
Please send the girl name to 4375229961,the girls are not allowed to ask more tips than the marketing rate,we will warn this girl.If happen again,we will fire her .
So sorry about this.

Hi Sirļ¼š
Please send the girl name to 4375229961,the girls are not allowed to ask more tips than the marketing rate,we will warn this girl.If happen again,we will fire her .
So sorry about this.
Sorry I dont remember her name and I dont want to get anyone fired ..just want to make you aware bc there has been others in the past. tbh I feel just turned off

I totally agree with this

Shoutbox
  1. lotushubspa:
    Dear new and old customers, this is a SPA located in Richmond Hill, called Lotus Spa, the address is 10737 Yonge St unit13. Today we have three beauties to serve you. Anna Tiffiny Lily is a very young and beautiful busty girl who will give you the best massage. Please call us at 4163565876
  2. Lily Spa:
    ā¤ļø SANA, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ā¤ļø Lily Spa ā¤ļø 2190 McNicoll ā¤ļø Scarborough ā¤ļø M1V 5M2 ā¤ļø (647) 531-8288 ā¤ļø
  3. Sunrise Spa:
    šŸ˜˜ We have a wonderful Asian spa in downtown Toronto šŸ˜˜ 302 Adelaide St W, 2nd Floor šŸ˜˜ Today is Jennifer, Coco and Emily šŸ˜˜
  4. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ā™Øļø ā™Øļøā™Øļø Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina šŸŒ¹ šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹ Mia Big Boobs 36 DD 戵 Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ā˜Žļø 416-817-3366
  5. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. gold__rose__spa:
    šŸ’šŸµat 1536 Warden Avenue šŸ’žšŸ’–ā£šŸ’Friday, šŸ’žšŸ’‹ Nana, šŸ’—small in stature, slim and fit. A very pretty girl, does a relaxing treatment and fantastic finish. šŸµ Fifi, a strong, full body. šŸŒ¹ šŸ“³ 647 346-8086šŸ“³
  8. GameOn:
    Un
  9. ForeverYoung1Spa:
    Nice young LADIES AT danforth!!!1839 danforth ave 2nd floor pink door 416 5535339
  10. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    ā¤at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5 ā£šŸ’‹šŸ’ƒFriday, ā£ā¤ Judy,šŸ’‹ tall and shapely, comfortable treatment by a very friendly attendant. Very relaxing and a memorable finish. šŸ’ž Kelly, today for an amazing treatment. šŸ’‹ ā˜Žļø 647 352-1588ā˜Žļø
  11. AliceSpa:
    FRIDAY at š—”š—Ÿš—œš—–š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ®šŸµšŸ“-šŸ¬šŸ“šŸµšŸ“. Alice spa today has 3 girls today: ADA: is a taller girl from Korea with a pretty face, slim with a big booty. She has good massage, can do bbj and cim. QIQI (going back to school in September): Unimaginable beauty, young busty student from Korea, half white, internet celebrity, very beautiful face, natural D Cups, Curvy Body
  12. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old young Japanese students girl Hannah, Hatti, Jenny, Pinky, Cici, Lulu, Ella @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888
  13. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: NAYLA & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5ā€™6ā€ & 120Lbs, possessing 36DD-28-39 assets to drive you crazy. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you
  14. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & NANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  15. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica šŸ’•šŸ’• 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along šŸ„‘ Sasa šŸ’• Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service šŸ„‘JudyšŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  16. See You Health Center:
    LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø šŸ„‘ CandyšŸ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons šŸ„‘ CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  17. Withme_Spa:
    šŸ’•šŸ’˜ at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ā£šŸ’ÆšŸ’„šŸ’‹Friday, ā¤ Sophia, šŸ’‹abt 5'2", full body woman, nice bust, pretty face. Cheerful personality , comfortable treatment and excellent finish... šŸ’˜šŸ’— Kim, šŸ’‹gorgeous, long brown hair, a sexy medium body with good relaxation skill... nice service šŸ’–šŸ’‹ Jasmine, šŸ’‹slim, and sexy body, nicely stacked, very pretty young lady, friendly, nice style of relaxation treatmentšŸ’ž Gaga, šŸ’‹šŸ’‹medium height, stacked, friendly, pretty, firm treatment and over top finish. šŸ’‹ šŸ”‹416 297-7488šŸ”‹
  18. ASPA:
    š—™š—„š—œš——š—”š—¬ š—®š˜ š—” š—¦š—£š—”: š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹ šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5ā€™4ā€ tall with nice responsive 34Cā€™s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra.
  19. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦ 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³ : Mia, Nana & Sasa. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs. Nana is a slim Asian lady with services galore. Sasa is a slim & sweet Korean lady, about 5ā€™4ā€ with C Cups.
  20. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜Žļø EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but donā€™t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  21. Hollywood_Spa:
    šŸ’˜šŸ’„ a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100šŸ’‹ā£šŸ’ÆšŸ’žFriday, šŸ’˜šŸ’ž Tracy,šŸ’ÆšŸ’„ tall with slim build, brown hair past shoulder, very pretty, amazing legs, friendly personality. excellent treatment and service. ā¤šŸ’ž Vivian, šŸ’‹tall and full body type, pretty, does a relaxing medium strength treatment, and full menu finish. šŸ’— šŸ“± 416 222-5554šŸ“±
  22. lemon_tree:
    šŸ’›šŸ’„ a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201 ā£šŸ’‹šŸ’˜Friday, ā£ šŸ’‹Emily, šŸ’—šŸ’žfriendly girl, dark hair, very nice curvy body, busty, pretty, soft hands to relax you and highly developed sensual skills.. šŸ’‹ šŸ“ž 647 348-2899šŸ“ž
  23. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry šŸ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  24. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . šŸ  2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ā˜Žļø 4379857899 šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Friday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY & VIVI. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. VIVI is young, small & beautiful. Come and welcome her. Sugar Love Spa
  26. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/Persian Turkish girl Jasmine & new Asian girl 24ys Amy in Friday and Saturday
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful girls are working today , young fun Tina curvy body 30ā€™s open mind and Young pretty Summer 30ā€™s slime , cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøSelinašŸŒøFranchesca šŸŒøAletta šŸŒøAlisa ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  29. Soul Relax Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøKim šŸŒøTina šŸŒøMaria ā˜Ž289 - 298 - 5662ā˜Žļø
  30. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Sexy CBC Racel & Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  31. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ KittyšŸ˜A young, open-minded new massage girl from China who brings an enticing blend of skill and warmth to her practice. Kittyā€™s gentle, intuitive touch and attentive nature make each session feel uniquely personal and deeply relaxi
  32. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa ā™Øļø ā™Øļøā™Øļø Dining table shower body scrub, 3 girls go to work every day, Mia and Luna and Tina šŸŒ¹ šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹šŸŒ¹ Mia Big Boobs 36 DD 戵 Luna and Tina professional Thai deep tissue massage, Swiss gentle tapping comfort technique, welcome to enter or make an appointment for 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ā˜Žļø 416-817-3366
  33. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 6 girls working today, Amy, Jenny, Sasha, Grace, Ella, Tina @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ā˜Žļøļ¼š905-851-4888
  34. Sparkling Spa:
    āš”ļøšŸŒŸSPARKLING SPAāš”ļøšŸŒŸ āœ…50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8āœ… šŸ‘ŒMarkham, ON L3R 8X4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Lineā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phoneā˜Žļø (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Todayā€™s Schedule isā€¦šŸ”„ Zoe - šŸ”„Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  35. lotushubspa:
    LotusSpa The location is 10737 Yonge Street Different girls work every day Today there is Lisa Mary coco she is young and beautiful if you want to have a massage come quickly please call 4163565876
  36. Jennyā€™s Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’JENNYā€™S SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…5170 DUNDAS STREET WESTāœ… šŸ‘ŒETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø( 647-893-5196)ā˜ŽļøCall or Text ā˜Žļø( 437-888-3759)ā˜ŽļøCall Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…GRAND OPENINGšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNYā€™S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDSšŸ”„šŸ’ÆšŸ˜˜šŸ”„ā¤ļøšŸ‘Œ šŸ”„TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAYšŸ”„ šŸ’ÆREAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTSšŸ’Æ šŸ”„TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: AnnašŸ˜˜- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  37. See You Health Center:
    Natalie šŸ’• She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5ā€™ 1ā€, 98 lbs black Hairā€ØGreat BBJ,Provides Excellent Service šŸ„‘LinšŸ’•ā€ØVery Young, Petiteā€ØVietnamese Studentā€ØWith Spicy Slim Bodyā€Ø5ā€™ 1ā€, 100 lbs Blonde Hairā€ØGreat BBJ, CIM ā€Ø šŸ„‘CicišŸ’• Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ā˜Ž 416-988-2950
  38. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    CandyšŸ’• She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons šŸ„‘ SamišŸ’• Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl šŸ„‘ Judy šŸ’• is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ā˜Žļø647-446-0886
  39. Annie Spa:
    šŸŽ‰šŸ’ANNIE SPAšŸŽ‰šŸ’ āœ…7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLEāœ… šŸ‘ŒSCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6šŸ‘Œ ā˜Žļø (647) 891-9688ā˜Žļø ā˜Žļø (416) 291-8879ā˜Žļø (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY šŸ”„āœ…NEW MANAGEMENTšŸ’ÆNEW GIRLSšŸ”„šŸ”„ šŸ”„GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAYā€™s ROSTER INCLUDES: šŸ”„ SukišŸ˜is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful sex
  40. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at š—¦š—Øš—”š—„š—œš—¦š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ®šŸ±-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ“šŸ² ā˜Žļø NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Here you will experience wonderful massage sensations provided by beautiful girls who are eager to please.
  41. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at šŸšŸ’šš—”š—˜š—Ŗ š—¢š—„š—œš—˜š—”š—§š—”š—Ÿ š—¦š—£š—”šŸ’ššŸ: HAPPY & HELEN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ā˜Žļø šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸÆšŸ“šŸ­-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Žļø HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. NEW ORIENTAL SPA , a sister spa of Sunrise Spa, welcomes you
  42. ASPA:
    š—§š—›š—Øš—„š—¦š——š—”š—¬ š—”š—§ š€ š’šš€: Fox, Coco & š—Æš—²š˜€š˜ š—ŗš—®š˜€š˜€š—®š—“š—² š—„š—®š—°š—µš—²š—¹[/color] šŸ…°ļøš€ š’šš€šŸ…°ļø, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. šŸ…°ļøš—–š—®š—¹š—¹ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ³šŸ®šŸµ-šŸ²šŸ²šŸ¬šŸ² š—¼š—æ š˜š—²š˜…š˜ šŸ²šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ“šŸÆšŸµ-šŸ±šŸµšŸ²šŸ²šŸ…°ļø FOX is 26 years old with 34Cā€™s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at šŸ«¦ā¤ļøšŸ”“šŸŸ„ā™¾ļøš“•š“žš“”š“”š“„š“”š“” š“¢š“Ÿš“ā™¾ļøšŸŸ„šŸ”“ā¤ļøšŸ«¦šŸ«¦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough šŸ°šŸ­šŸ²-šŸ“šŸ¬šŸ¬-šŸ³šŸ“šŸ“šŸ³: Cindy, Jennifer & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5ā€™4ā€, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Jennifer is a tall, slim & pretty Asian babe with natural melons and eraser nipples. She is very open minded.
  44. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at šŸŒ“šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ…š“—š“øš“µš“²š“­š“Ŗš”‚ š“¢š“¹š“ŖšŸŒ…šŸ˜ŽšŸŒ“3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ā˜ŽļøšŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸ®šŸ°šŸ³-šŸ­šŸ­šŸµšŸµā˜ŽļøEMILY, LUCY & CINDY. EMILY is a VERY tiny petite SPINNER of the highest quality. Emily has a pretty face, natural A Cups, slim waist, and a lovely spinner bottom, topped off with the very best of services. LUCY is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services.
  45. SugarLoveSpa:
    Thursday at ā¤ļøšŸ’™ šŸ’œāŽš—¦š—Øš—šš—”š—„ š—Ÿš—¢š—©š—˜ š—¦š—£š—”āŽ šŸ’–šŸ’—šŸ’˜: CHERRY & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ā˜Ž šŸ°šŸÆšŸ³-šŸÆšŸ²šŸ±-šŸ®šŸ²šŸ“šŸ“ ā˜Ž CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  46. Red Rose Spa:
    šŸŒø We have 9 hot brown girls today šŸŒø LUCY, SALMA, SANA, PAYAL PEARL, JIYA, ANAYA, SARIKA, ANGEL šŸŒø 2588 Birchmount šŸŒø 2 Invergordon šŸŒø 647-702-8800 šŸŒø Please visit for a great erotic massage
  47. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bella ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs coco ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Tina ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,šŸ address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2ā˜Žļø4376655510 šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  48. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian , Student pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Michelle,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .ā˜Žļø4379857899šŸ‘„šŸ‘„šŸ¦µšŸ¦µšŸˆµļøšŸˆµļøšŸ‘…šŸ‘…
  49. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    āœØClick On Username and FOLLOW USāœ… Today šŸŒøMariašŸŒøIsabellašŸŒøChristina šŸŒøTinašŸŒøSusan ā˜Ž905 - 265 - 2158ā˜Žļø
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ[GRAND OPENING]āœØāœØāœØāœØāœØ šŸ’žEndless Joy SpašŸ’ž šŸŽ‡ (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565šŸŽ‡10am-2am, New First Day Slim Sexy Chinese Lin, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly.