Are we damaging MP.net's reputation?

Are we damaging massageplanet.net 's reputation?

If you do not push the limits you do not change and the staus quo exists. Many are quite content to live a normal life and then there are those that are the movers and the shakers. It is who I am, like the frog and the scorpion it is in my nature.

The dynamic of the VBB online persona is a reflection of the man behind the handle, each of us reflect some if not all of his/herself online. The only benefit is from the experience, the real benefit is realised by those who read the review. I will not lie when I say I do enjoy when someone acknowledges my review, that means that I am doing something that at least one person appreciates and I made a difference. Tell me how do I get an ego-boost when I have 300+ views and one appreciative comment by a member who follows my reviews and advise ? Yes it does give me some satisfaction as being chosen one of their favourite reviewers. In regards to Ego boost, like I said before leave it at the door because it only leads to being unproductive.

That is your opinion and you are entitled to it. You may find it difficult but I don't.

Reviews take time to write, many times longer than the session that you just had. There is no easy way to write a review no matter if you choose my way or someone elses. The same amount of words needed to be typed. I have no problem doing it in another style and have already done it in many different styles so far and can do it in your style as well. I personally don't find it challenging whatsoever to write in your style or mine, like I said same number of words and the time involved may be longer under those so that the creative juices flow more.

In regards to reviews, we are all snitches. You have reviewed yourself and your handle was blown, how did the MPA feel then after she searched all your posts which you know she probably did? The anonymity was no longer there during your sessions. Maybe that experience has a lasting effect to this day, I will never know.

I care, that is why I push the limits. I came back to the boards after a two year hiatus, and what I saw was so pathetic I joined another board and posted reviews there instead of here. The comments in the PM was all the same from members here, that this board is dead and reviews are far and few between. I did not come here, I was invited and then asked. Check for yourself because I signed in Dec2003 and made my first post here several months later.

Repercussions will occur if this board is in existence or not. Do you think they are closing MP in EBC because of this board or because businesses and politicians have a big picture in mind down the road. How many of them read massageplanet.net or are aware of it's existence? Vaughan is slowing dying out and trust me when I say that HFH is last on their list, the citizens, businesses and politicians once again will have a say.

Tell me the larger repercussion: a used condom left outside of an MP that a distraught mother with her child happen upon or several reviews on massageplanet.net alluding to extras.

No need, we are both expressing are thoughts and viewpionts and find that we at opposite ends of the sprectrum.

Yes, we can still have that beer.

VBB

PS. VBB thinks that Rev is not only a morning person but needs a stiff drink right after work as well.

Thank you Revolver. I actually learned something here, and I think many massageplanet.netites should pay attention.
There are many spas whose body rub licenses are more liberal, and as a result our reviews should only be as liberal as to what that jurisdiction allows.
I know as a review, it can be frustrating at times to read something general, but we really have to protect our beloved spas. (not that they are doing anything beyond what's been licensed!)
Also, be conservative in your PM's. You really don't know who is asking. Sorry for you newbies, but your really going to have to earn your stripes with more reviews. Give a little, get a little.

OUch, ouch, ooouch!

RS...I'm on your side.!

11 friggen pages and still not one punch thrown, not one kick to the balls, and no thumbs to the eyes!!!! SHEESH what is massageplanet.net becoming???? OUCH, AHHHHHGRRRRR REV nooo, where did you come from AHHHHH What you mean JETSC AHGRRRR HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!

Just to clear up some confusion with regards to my name
being mentioned in Revolver's & Pool's post(s), I wanted
to indicate that my "outlook" about these threads has
been meshed into one. The massageplanet.net review boundaries and interesting
reviews threads had nothing to do with eachother. I hold
no ill feelings about VBB or anyone who styles their reviews
they way they see fit. This is not my board. These are not
my MP's. Regardless of whether I work in a district that
allows certain options or not, I am an adult and can make
decisions as to whether or not the situation, the district
or the actions I participate in with customers are of a
detriment or benefit to me. When I do not like something, I move
on. Period. The money is irrelevant. I can make money in (905)
or in (416) or even (212). Yes it would be great if I could avoid the threat of LE, or if districts had all the same by-laws, or if other people did not jepordize my income. But that's not reality. If I feel I am in Jeopardy, for whatever reason, I move on.
I stated in another thread that
I believe that reviewers should respect those boundaries,
but it is JUST MY OPINION. This is not the first time
this subject has been brought up. I see the same caution
being reguritated over and over again. Stickies, warning's,
banning etc...The topic dies down...then it is brought up
again just as slowly as it died.

The question/thread was: Who writes the most interesting
reviews?

My view on "interesting" will undoubtably, 100%, be completely
opposite of the men's view of interesting. Here's what I
see when I read some reviews:

VBB: "Holy Shit...where's the massage part?" LOL
Indian Lover: "Aw..that's so sweet..nice guy, nice review"
The Ladies Man: "Nice & detailed, very nicely put"
Fuzzy: "That was so funny...I can't stop laughing"
Sheik: "Such a nice, easy, respectful read"

This board for me, is like the staff party after work. I get
some giggles, some information and a deeper prospective of
the industry. This board would not garner the interest it
does if not for the people like VBB, or even Indian Lover if you
like a really broad spectrum.
You know it, I know it, the advertisers know it,
the girls know it, the owners know it.
If that was not the case, reviewer's like VBB would be banned,
guys interested in receiving this information/review would not
log on, hence the viewer's would drop, advertising would drop,
and massageplanet.net would be something mentioned as a "has been". Then some entrepreneur would open a new board and the same thing would happen.
As Paul stated, he doesn't think it would affect MP business. Neither do I. Massage was popular way before massageplanet.net and massageplanet.net did not invent massage. It's a great place to "review" the industry.
Try to follow the lead of what this board's rules and recommendations are if that is what they expect of your
input to the industry and their board. But that's just my opinion.

don't know how, but you pretty much nailed that, in one try.

I agree that it's unreasonable for the MPA to feel "pressured to perform" ahead of time, but WHO put the pressure on the MPA ? In this case, NOT you revolver.

1.) MP owners will deny up and down they worry about massageplanet.net reviews, but then try to match faces with names and handles.

2.) Therefore, how did the MP owner find out who "revolver" is ?

I've already admitted that I made a BIG mistake when I revealed my handle early on, and I've certainly not given it out for months now. Certainly none of the girls at the BChain know who I am and I intend to keep it that way....

I respect what you're saying revolver, however, I don't know if LE or Bylaw officers could act on "heresay", and correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that what a review is from a legal perspective ?

Simply heresay ?

We can all post reviews claiming FS, DATY and BBBJ but that doesn't make it a fact....

IL,

Believe me LE is using our posts, even our PM's to snag MP's. I feel so bad for these attendants. They're pawns in all this. The attendants get hit with the tickets, and they start shitting all day, and don't want to work (who can blame them) and the owners are having to fight them in court.
Have you not noticed the Toronto Life editorial on massage parlours? The CTV segment as well? And now Uptopia has brazenly posted a billboard for gods sake.
Heat is gonna come down very soon like the apocylpse.
I've been noticing spas getting hit...its like a weird wave, they're making the their way in one direction, and than it starts to head in another. Everyone be careful.

Much has been said and I'm not sure if it will be useful to go much further with this. Obviously VBB we disagree and we can agree to disagree. Ultimately, the moderating team will decide what is acceptable and what is not. What I say is only my opinion. Sorry Rayden, we won't be getting out the gloves on this one. I'd like to comment on some points though

And my point is why push the limits to a point where we put ourselves in a position where this could become a reality? I have no desire to be in such a position. If I say in a review that I gave her a massage an assumption on the part of the reader must be made. Sure, he has a pretty good idea that might be the case but it is still an assumption. But if I say "she got naked, I massaged her ... and she was receptive to my oral advances ..." etc., then everyone (including LE/Bylaw) knows exactly what happened and that laws were broken. There is no need to make any assumptions. My contention is that it is uneccessary and damaging to include the specifics.

Why do you think she is trying to find out who you are? My guess would be that it is not to thank you for all the detailed reviews you have written about her spa. I may be wrong but I suspect not. More likely she is worried/angered of the heat they may bring (or have brought). Just a guess. And if you are so sure that your reviews cause no problems for the spas/girls you review why don't you introduce yourself next time you visit her place? Maybe it would be too much excitement.

I guess the question was sort of asked in this thread and I took the opportunity to state my opinion. I'm not a moderator so I have no say in what is or should be policy but I find it interesting that guidlines are posted and then mostly ignored by most reviewers and moderators. If those guidlines are no longer valid or are not to be followed then the posts should be removed. If the guidlines are still valid then they should be followed. This is only my opinion but the moderating team needs to make a decision on policy and ensure that it is followed.

Like I said earlier, we disagree VBB and likely neither of us will go too far towards the other side anytime soon. My contention is that lack of discretion in reviews is damaging to the spas and the girls. And we have evidence from spa owners in this thread that this is fact.

I'm not sure what more evidence is needed.

You like to push the limits and like some excitement in your life, as you have stated. But you are living behind the VBB moniker and don't have to face the heat. The girls and spas are out there on the front lines. Pushing the limits effects them and I personally see no value in doing so. I questioned your motivation in doing so and probably didn't word it too effectively. Sorry if it came across as personal but my interest is more in your motivation for such. You say that ego plays no part but that is what comes across in your replies and justifications. You like to push the limits and enjoy the excitement. Your name being mentioned by posters satisfies you. We all have egos VBB and it's not possible to leave them at the door. They follow us around everywhere and come across in what we write. You should accept that and not take it too personal. Mostly it is a good thing except with regards to this topic...

Good to see that Pool fell off the fence ..

Than get back in the saddle ma boy!

Your still reading this board...come....come back to the dark side...!

That primal urge still lingers within you. You are an animal, not a human..were different, embrace the evil within you and be what you are. All of us are here waiting with open arms brother.

OH NO ! Now I'm a "nice guy"... That's the kiss of DEATH.

"You're a nice guy INDN_LOVER............ but I'm still not over my last BF"

LOL

My overall purpose has always been to match clients with MPA's they'd get along with.

It's funny, coz I never really thought of myself as "out there" when it came to reviews... but I can understand why others would perhaps feel differently.

I guess it's a by-product of having a very direct personality. I just say how I feel, and damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead.

I like to give readers an overall "look and feel" of my session, and perhaps because of that I get into more detail than others. That said, I try to do it in a constructive respectful fashion, and the only time I'd ever say something really negative is if I was given attitude.

OHhh my, anyone lend me a steak, my eye is kill in g me oh, VBB where were you, I was on your side OH MAN , oooooh nO my tooth is missin GEEEZ shittt. HEY who the hell are you now? YEAH you with the tattoo, hmm let me see what the TAT says, INDIAN LOVER, WHAT THE HELL DO ---OUCH NO NOT THERE oh not the balls OH MANNNN< NICE GUY MY ASS!!!!!

IL you owe me!!!shhhhhhh!

Paul,

Your remarks above hit it right on the nailhead on several key points. The double-edged sword will always exist, it is how we weild the blade.

I have to agree with you on how to use your handle, any of the above done with a "purpose" in mind only ruins the reputation of the member and the board. Without the neutrality a review becomes skewed.

Rayden,

You are too funny.

VBB

Agree or disagree ... it is the moderating team that decides and as Pool said those are only guidelines that they have to enforce. You have your opinion and I have mine, and if you feel that there is no point in continuing this that is your opinion as well, mine can differ.

The limits were pushed by others before I returned, I just chose one spectrum while you chose another. Do a search, but I believe that you have a good enough memory to know that I am correct. We don't put ourselves in a position, the MP and MPA do. They make the choice we ask for the extras. LE/Bylaw needs more than a review to go and visit a place, they need physical/visual evidence. I do not question the fact that we give them leads but do they actually need them? The boards have been around for years and will continue to be. If politicians make the decision then it will have nothing to do with you, me or the boards ... and the final decision rests with them and we will have no say in the matter.

WRONG. She was very glad that I wrote the reviews because it brought her more business, that is why she made an extra room. How do I know this? Because I was sitting in the waiting area while she talked with someone, who I guess is a regular client, who had intimate knowledge of the boards. But like a coin, she was angry that I posted that LE was on the Brownsline. Remember she brought the heat upon herself for building an extra room without a permit and also for her actions against the MPAs who worked for her (previously mentioned in post in this thread). Josephine is only interested in the money and not the welfare of the women who work for her. Many of her ex/employees will support me on this. Besides I do know that both Jennifer and Tina, ex-employees, would love to know who I am so that they can thank me for the reviews, updated info and the extra business that I brought their way.

As for introducing myself ... I was tempted while listening to the conversation as she offered freebie sessions if I would review the other MPA, but as I have already stated and as you already know I don't do that because it reflects the review process. Currently, there are only three MPA that know my face/handle ... one is retired, one is taking a break, and the last is currently working and is sworn to secrecy (the last two occured over the past few months).

Since we are on the topic of opinions, my opinion in regards to your answer above is that I don't think that you are being honest in your reply. So why don't you tell me and the others the real reason.

That is a question for the MODs.

Evidence? ... IT is in EBC ... we already know what is going on down there. I will let Paul answer this in his own way, but I believe that he was refering to the double-edged sword.

HFH is in Vaughan and doesnt need or want the popularity due to Bylaws, the MODs imposed and then lifted the review ban and did their job. Kayla can answer this from her unique perspective.

contd ...

I'd rather not say who at the spa it was, that's unimportant. What matters is I was from massageplanet.net. It matters not who put the pressure on. The pressure was on and it didn't need to be. The person in question found out at a meet and greet party much like the one you and I met at when we were both wearing our massageplanet.net badges. Hmm, was I wearing a badge at that one? I know you were but I can't recall if I was.

Anyhow. I understand your point about heresay and I'm not a lawyer so I can't really comment on it further. But unwanted attention is being applied and will be applied and massageplanet.net is contributing to it.

You are misunderstanding what I meant. Your reviews are on the
other end of the spectrum. And you will attract members just as
VBB would attract members. Meaning, we need all different types
of reviews on this board to compliment all the different types
of personality's that massage attract's. VBB's are on one side of the scale and yours are on another. The viewers that may love your reviews may be people that are just like you. That if they were to review, they would do it just like you do. You
do good reviews and I've heard the same about the author. The
board needs review's like yours, just as much as it need review's
like VBB. That was my point.

You guys really talk a a lot.

I'm just looking for a pretty girl to touch my penis, is that cool?

Rev,

The situation you describe is certainly not cool.

With regard to moderators needing to pay closer attention, it is impossible for them to read every review and they rely on members to alert them to any explicit/ personal details being posted. Members like you take the time to alert a mod, but many do not, and a thread can go on with replies condemning the post in question and self moderation, but that doesn't really nip it in the bud. There usually is a mod online most of the time, but they cannot be "on alert" all the time even when they are online.

They are both members and mods, and contrary to popular belief do have lives, and if not, do need some recreational massageplanet.net time, sleep etc. The bottom line is that this board, as with most boards, relies on self moderation from it's core members.

List of moderators can be found at the bottom of the main forum index under view forum leaders

I'm not sure what damage you are referring to, although agree that it exists on some levels to varying degrees, but if sharing details and expectations is part of the problem then details are still shared below board which is also the perception of MPA's. The problem really lies in hobbyists as a group. We can only truly control what we do as individuals, feel comfortable with and hopefully share our perspective and awareness. In the end hopefully all parties in the cycle can be "accommodated" overall.

I've never really thought abt it in terms of "massageplanet.net's reputation".

PS who is your sig pic - hot

LOL...Sorry...I'm sorry...lol, I could not resist. lol
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

..LOL...

LoL..

Absolutely. I was thinking ( oh oh ) abt this in relation to "level playing field" and the playing field is not level, even under "Rev's law", due to the different bylaws within each region. If we apply review guidelines in accordance with bylaws, then the spas that are in a region where some "options" are legal have an advantage. That is, if the reader is swayed by the fact that specific options were mentioned vs alluding to the act and it seems they are to some degree.

In some cases there may be ulterior motivation, but in other cases whether an MP owner knows a client's handle through him sharing directly or one of the social gatherings, at that point it becomes a question of trust for many of us. If an owner tries to manipulate that knowledge for their own gain they have disrespected and abused that trust. Much of this industry and hobby is based on a code of trust and discretion, or at least that is how it should be.

This is obviously a bullshit tactic. However, you can't put a movie up for review and change the story to get the approval of Siskel and Ebert. Then when you release it to the public change the ending. Unless it's stiil a good movie overall, it will crash at the box office and people will eventually lose faith in Siskel and Ebert.

*stuffs bong with more tea leaves*

Shoutbox
  1. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness will have 7 girls working, 20 years old young Japanese girl Amanda, Queenie, Lulu, Joliee, Vicky, Candy @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  2. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Camila 🌸Rebecca 🌸Christina 🌸Claire 🌸Emily ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  3. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Alisa 🌸Valentina 🌸Barbie ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  4. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Connie , Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  5. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Doris ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Midi ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  6. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 SPA: NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment. Our lovely selection of beauties can totally satisfy your expectations. Choose your attendant
  7. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  8. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Foxy -🔥Your new addiction at Sparkling Spa! A tall 5’7” sexy Korean girl with a wild
  9. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny, Rachel & Tracy. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  10. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Anita, ~Cindy & Tray, *nicole tracy cindy Anita is a slim Asian babe with a small waist and great bum. Anita has excellent massage and other skills. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true.
  11. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY & NANA. AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills! Nana is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. 🌴😎🌅HOLIDAY SPA🌅😎🌴
  12. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just
  13. See You Health Center:
    Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples 🥑🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style and Provides Excellent Customer ☎️ 416-988-2950
  14. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 2”, 100 lbs black Hair
GFE, BBbj, DFK in her menu 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  15. SugarLoveSpa:
    Saturday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, LUNA & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. LUNA is a slim and capable Vietnamese beauty nice natural 34C Cups. Luna can do everything.
  16. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Sophia slime 30’s and Young fun Yoyo 36DD 30’s open mind, cute GFE Lina and pretty Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pic
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna and Ivy big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  19. すみません:
    **Anniversary Celebration Alert!** 🎉 To celebrate our aniversary, we’re thrilled to announce a **2-Week Promotion** Starting from october 15th to 31st ! Every day, we’ll be selecting a lucky winner daily who will receive a **FREE room fee!** 🏨✨ How to enter: 1.The lucky person will have the chance to pick a lucky envelope that contains their free room fee prize. 🎁 Join us in the celebration, and don’t miss out on your chance to win! Good luck to everyone! 🍀
  20. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ Spanish / Japanese/ Korean girls in Markham 416-669-8508 call getting more info
  21. hiyamickey:
    Reinella wellness have 7 girls working: Jenny, Cici, Hatti, Lulu, Pinky, Ella, Queenie @6262 Hwy7 until #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  22. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kon
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  24. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  25. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Anna💋Tiffany💋Amy💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  26. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: NANA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ NANA is a slim & pretty Chinese lady with liberal services. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. SUNRISE SPA, welcomes you to experience total relaxation in our comfortable, clean, cozy environment.
  27. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  28. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Jessica 💕💕 155 cm, 90Ibs Pretty Girl with amazing personality and super easy to get along 🥑 Sasa 💕 Sexy Vietnamese Body Type She is very sweet Provides Excellent Customer Service 🥑Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎️647-446-0886
  29. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  30. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Fran 🌸Isabella 🌸Alisa 🌸Aletta 🌸Selina ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  31. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Nina 🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  32. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳 : Bobo (New today), Mia & Sasa. Bobo is a small, slim and sexy lady, petite with all natural busty melons for your enjoyment. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves & very friendly attitude. She is able to bbbj like a queen, and is open to dfk and cfs.
  33. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️ EVA, YOYO & CINDY EVA is young, slim, innocent & demure looks, but don’t let her innocent looks deceive. She can massage & service very well. YOYO is a very beautiful slim Chinese lady, 165Cms & 116 Lbs with natural D Cups and a very sexy figure. She provides the best versatile PSE services.
  34. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Baby😘🥰 A young, vibrant 22 year old petite spinner from Vietnam with a calm and welcoming presence. Her dark, flowing hair complements her soft, warm smile, creating an approachable and friendly atmosphere. She carries herself with
  35. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Mia ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivi,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  36. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Lucky , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  37. See You Health Center:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. tommyboy_69:
    united states
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  40. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 KAVYA, CANDY, SALMA, MALIYA, MONIKA, SANA, PRIYA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet slime 30’s and Young fun Tina curvy body open mind, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa♨️♨️♨️New combination 3 girls Luna and Mia and Tina👍The caring and gentle Mia will guide you in healthy physiotherapy, and the young and beautiful Tina's diversified massage techniques will provide you with hot services. Body slide🔥The mysterious little vortex WoW attracts you💯💯You are welcome to test it at any time and make an appointment👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366
  43. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Petite Chinese Lin, Sexy Slim Chinese Kiki, Sexy Chinese Linda, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  45. lotushubspa:
    Dear customers, Lotus Spa is located at 10737 Yonge St unit13. The girl who works today is named Mary💋Lisa💋Coco💋. We have massages from Taiwan, China and Korea for you. First-class service. Come and try it quickly👍💋Please contact 9052375885💋 or SMS 4163565876💋
  46. Sparkling Spa:
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
  48. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded. NEW ORIENTAL SPA ,
  49. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  50. See You Health Center:
    Natalie 💕 She is from Philippines CBC Petite school girl 5’ 1”, 98 lbs black Hair
Great BBJ,Provides Excellent Service 🥑Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
5’ 1”, 100 lbs Blonde Hair
Great BBJ, CIM 
 ☎ 416-988-2950
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator