Clarifying criminal vs. by-law charges

This would imply that generally speaking only lawyers have big mouths.

The confusing aspect for most of us Oagre is that if you are correct about the law ( and I have no reason to believe that you aren't ) then there is a significant missing piece of the puzzle here somewhere.

You pretty much state that there is enough legal amunition to charge and convict every MP owner and MPA as well as any "found-in". We also know that the York region cops have been on a year long campaign to close MP's. This has not happened.

Perhaps you could opine for us why the cops have not been particularly successful. There has to be some reason they can't get convictions or can't just close these places almost at will given the legal ammo they have. Is it the solicitation angle ? ie they have to prove solicitation or at least the presence of an underage MPA such as was the case at Creditstone.

Like I just said I'm pretty sure the girl has to offer the act, name her price and execute the service. In most mp's a girl just tells you you're getting a n,nr,etc etc...never anything else has been offered to me. How else can these places still operate if they are blatantly breaking the law.

Actually, my friend, I do not tolerate fools gladly.

And any lawyer that cites any case without first reading it is a fool... whether in or out of Court! I know this is not a Court, but do tell the readers here what judges say to lawyers that cite cases they have not first read... especially when they mistake what the case says.

My disagreement with you is that you have advanced Ni in support of a general proposition that it does not stand for, and then you purport to quote from it while quoting from something else.

Piss away all you want... but I will not engage with you. If you think that calling you on something you repeatedly mistate without checking things out is "dragging it into the gutter," so be it! Good luck to you!

Perry

You have been told wrong as that has nothing to do with the definition of being a found-in at a bawdy house, or for that matter prostitution.

In the above case she communicated to you so she could be charged with communication, not you, if it was done in a public place. I seem to remember that behind closed doors in a MP was not considered a public place. In your case you accepted an alleged act of prostitution in an alleged bawdy house.

However, all you have to do to defend yourself is state that you had a legitimate reason for being there, ie I received a massage in a licensed massage parlour.

Of course if you are in an unlicensed spa or get caught in the act your legitimate reason for being there may be more difficult to prove.

Now of course if anyone ever gets a court to agree that a HJ is not an act of prostitution then MP's have nothing to worry about unless they are offering more.

Hey Perry - a little more decorum in the court please. I think this may have been what Oagre referred to as gutter-speak, which have nothing to do with the facts you were arguing.

I think Meister has it right - it's not the risk of conviction that is the issue since the probabilities aren't that high and you aren't going to be thrown into prison even if convicted - it's all the fallout from a raid:media attention, embarassment, effect on home and business. If you don't care about that, then there's no great risk. For most of us though, that is a risk that needs to be considered which may or may not reduce or eliminate MP visits, or at least limit them to lower risk (licensed?)establishments.

NOTE: this is NOT a paid advertisement for the Oagre & Associates law firm!

To me, as a non-lawyer, found-in means exactly that. If I do not have a valid reason for being in there (e.g. fixing the heating, delivering a pizza), then I'm a "found-in", and will receive that criminal charge. It would seem to me that it does not make a difference whether my pants are down or not, or whether anyone has offered me extras. I would think by strict interpretation of the law, I could be considered a found-in even if I'm in the process of exiting the property. If I want to beat a found-in charge in court, it would seem to me the only way I could do so is to prove I had a valid reason to be in there or prove that the place I was in was not a common bawdy house.

I would further assume that in order to prove the place was a bawdy house the only way they could do this is for the police to gather evidence and provide that evidence to a judge who would issue a warrant to raid the place. All that takes time and resources (e.g. posing as clients to see what is offered, gathering physical and video evidence, including "used refuse", etc... I would assume that this can take weeks or months) . As such, it seems that the number of bawdy house and found in charges would be quite low - police just don't have the resouces to investigate the hundrends of MPs in the GTA. However, if the police have taken the time to do their investigation and given the nature of the charge, it would seem that anyone who is criminally charged as a "found-in" is really, really screwed. I am curious though what the previous poster means by pleading to the criminal charges. I guess it means pleading guilty, but what are the consequences?

Anyhow, in my view, there is a lot of heat on MP's lately. Given what I perceive to be involved in laying found-in charges, it is unlikely that they will balloon in number (I just don't think the police have the resouces to investigate every MP out there), but it does personally worry me that the number could increase, even marginally. There are two ways of looking at this issue. Say for argument's sake 0.001% of all MP's in a year may be busted for bawdy house charges. Say that number rises to 0.01% per year. On the one hand, it is still a small percentage being busted - on the other hand, it does represent a 10-fold increase in the number being busted, so the risk of being in a busted MP does increase a fair bit. In my opinion, looking at it this way does increase the risk.

What also worries me is which MP's the police may be targeting. In my opinion (and feel free to correct), whether an establishment is licenced or not, by strict interpretation of the law, any place offering HJ could be considered a bawdy house, and could involve found-in charges. So if the police really want to play hard-ball, as long as they gather their evidence, any place offering HJ could be considered a bawdy house. As such, by letter of the law, no place is safe.

Receiving a massage in a licensed massage parlour is a valid reason for being there. If they have no evidence that you were receiving anything else but a massage I would say that you have a good chance.

Perry, you are clearly a jerk and that has more to do with your rudeness than anything else. I'm not even going to waste time slanging with you.

I haven't read the case yet. But I do want to grasp your argument. So what your saying is this: If the Court of Appeal maintains that the "primary purpose" of the transaction has to be lascivious (i.e. sex-related) for the place to be a bawdy house, then one could argue that an MP where you go and get jerked off by a gorgeous naked woman is NOT a bawdy house if the real reason you're going there and getting jerked off is for medical reasons and not for sexual gratification?

So you're going to get up and actually argue that your client has an undefined (and totally fictitious) "medical condition" which requires him to be jerked off at $140.00 a pop by an attractive naked girl and this all has nothing to do with sex??? No judge on earth is going to buy that one.

How much are you going to charge your client for that loser argument. You're clearly a counsel who should be cutting more plea bargains and opening his mouth less.

3Tees is pretty much spot on. It simply takes too much time, $ and effort to bust a joint for the cops to take down very many places. And remember, it's the cops. So they're not exactly time-efficient. I remember reading through police disclosure files for downtown incall busts and being amazed at the amount of wasted time.

It's also a ? of priorities for the cops. They don't necessarily want to convict every guy they catch. That's a lot of bother for them. They're more interested in busting the girls and the owner.

Re defences, you can always argue that you didn't know the place was a place of prostitution and claim you just went there for a therapeutic massage. Since Vaughan now licences MP's as adult entertainment parlors, I guess you can say you went for some mild titillation as long as you were careful to insist that you both kept your clothes on and no explicit groping went on. (Sort of like a private version of the standard current strip club lap dance. I've never heard this argued out, so I don't know what the parameters would be). You'd have to keep maintaining that you had no idea guys were actually getting off in the MP; as soon as you admit you know it's a place where sex happens, you admit to the charge. And a HJ = sex for the purpose of the law.

It's a ? of whether the judge believes you and what the cops are saying. If you're caught naked with oil all over your erect wang, maybe you're better off fessing up and asking to go to John School. And Sheikh is right about 1 thing: the cops may lie in order to nail you. So even if you did get back into your pants, the cops may tell the judge they caught you bare-ass playing with the girl's naked boobies.

Consequences are actually pretty small - legally. The judge might just put you on probation for a short while or send you to John School or just find you guilty and do nothing else to you (absolute discharge). The personal consequences of bad publicity and public embarrassment are far more important. You might also have difficulty travelling to the US or other countries.

And to expressly answer 3Tees' ?, no place really is safe. It's just a ? of playing the %'s and guessing you're unlikely to be busted. I definitely DO feel more comfortable using outcalls though in a legal sense.

I'm a bit confused here, are licensed Parlors being targeted as well?

I was actually thinking of heading down to Platiunum of a massage but I'm a bit hesitant.

Actually, I really do agree with you... except for this: last time around, the exchanges between us were quite "civilized."

Yet, this "lawyer" has admittedly not read either the Court's decision nor what I said about it in that thread and, now, for the third time, repeats the very same arguments as if our previous exchanges had not even occurred.

If he had read what I previously wrote he would not be asking me to spoon feed it to him again or setting up such a ridiculous proposition as has in his post just earlier today.

If he has not read what he is commenting on, then, the first time, it's foolhardy. The second time, it is ignorant. The third time, it is pig-headed... IMHO, of course!

Perry

Scenario - yer in an mp, it gets raided, they charge everyone. So then whats next, you get a court appointment? and so does the owner etc?

Is being a "found in" a criminal offence?

I would guess that to be a found in, the MP itself would have to be guilty of being a bawdy house, and if its not proven that its a bawdy house, then you can't be "a found in" ....

What if a membership fee is required to be part of the club, does this make it a private club?

Is this really what gov't has the time to waste our taxpayer money on....

I think im gonna bring my toolbox everytime I go, cuz the shower needs fixing.

I don't think a Judge would buy it... but what about OHIP ?

... perhaps R & T should be covered as a legitimate medical expense...

I believe the condition is called "bloous ballus", a potentially fatal problem that requires treatment twice, sometimes three times a week

Actually could be very innocent, since that's the way you are in a legitimate RMT clinic, with the exception that you have a sheet or towel over you, and the therapist has some clothes on. If, as someone said in another post, there is enough warning before anyone comes into your room, you have time to get a towel over you, and the MPA has time to slip on a dress. Then you claim you were expecting to get a regular [legal] massage, nothing else happened, and that you assumed the spa and the attendant were properly licensed.

Yeah, it's a stretch, but still plausible. If OJ could get off, so can you.

HOWEVER, if they catch you in mid-slide or at the finish-line, you'd be a goner since all the common bawdy house stuff would come into play.

Interested in OAGRE's take on this though, as he seems to be a credible expert on this [not a shill!!]

"Bawdy house" applies to everything whether private club, licenced MP or unlicenced. It's a ? of what the cops want to target as the law is universal.

Usually the cops can prove the place is a bawdy house because they send in male undercovers posing as customers and sometimes female u/c cops posing as girls who are interested in getting a job and who chat up the owners. As soon as a couple of cops can testify that MPA's touched their crotch or discussed how the session might finish happily, basically that proves bawdy house. The only ? then is whether the cops can prove that genuine customers were knowingly going there for sex and whether the owners had an idea of what was going on. If the cops prove a pattern, there's an logical inference that the place was generally a place of prostitution. An individual customer would then have to argue he was unaware of what was happening all around him. Again a tough sell to a cynical, hardball judge.

"Found in" is a criminal offence, albeit a minor one. You get a court date. The only break is that the offence is so minor, you can get your lawyer to appear for you to avoid the embarrassment of having to personally show up in court.

I have a bit of a 'clarification' question for anyone who might know ... I know the bylaws are somewhat different in different areas, for example mississauga and brampton, where they're allowed to advertise for things like NR and BS ... so are by-law officers unable to do anything in MP's located in those districts (ie SRM?) ... likewise, do whatever applicable criminal charges still apply if its the cops raiding a place? Thanks.

Perry, if you are a real lawyer, you'll realize that most of us are very busy with ongoing cases and doing in-depth research on personal interest projects has to wait. I actually doubt you're really a lawyer as I have never had another counsel be this rude to me when discussing a legal point and I've been practising for over 20 years.

Let's not forget the "political" dynamic of this thread. Most of this board's MP advertisers would prefer that the legal aspects of visiting them not be discussed. They would prefer that the customers not realize that there is some legal risk attending their establishments. Yours is the second vitriolic and insulting personal attack I have endured in this thread. (The first was Sheikh's.) I speculate that it's all connected.

Are you going to respond to my above post? Or are you going to keep on simply insulting me and avoid the real topic of this thread.

The worst part about getting caught in one of these stings (IMO) is having an arrest record. Sure, it's not a crminal conviction but if a cop ever runs a CPIC on you the arrest for "inmate of a common bawdy house" will show up.

This is bad if you are planning to visit the US!

You are required to id yourself if you are being charged with an offence. Correct me if I'm worng, but I think the by-laws locally are licencing by-laws which apply only to the girls and owners. If I'm right in this, the guy has nothing to fear and is under no obligation to ID himself.

The criminal charges we have been discussing - i.e. "found-in" - apply to everyone and if you are charged, you pretty much have to ID yourself. I guess you can refuse, but it will just mean being formally arrested and taken to the station and held for further investigation and eventually - if you still hold out - a bail hearing at the court house. At some point, they WILL get your name and address.

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  7. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  9. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  14. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  15. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  18. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  27. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  30. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  36. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  39. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  49. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  50. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator