Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Ramesh FR :-
Friday :- Went to Ramesh around 11.45. Headed straight to first floor as per the information given on forum for more intimate experience. But, the floor was full, not a single table was empty. Some patrons were even standing near wall. Went downstairs and entered asked the coatwalla to find me a seat. Ground floor was also full. The coatwalla somehow managed one seat ona table on sharing basis, but asked him can he get seat on first floor instead, he said ok, came with me to first floor and asked another coatwalla ( Bantu) to arrange a seat for me. The only vacant seat was on a corner table near the speakers. So settled on it, ordered on Tuborg Classic and for the first time got the same beer (and not tuborg strong! like in Mayur and Kapil bars). Started scanning the room. The atmosphere was lovely, one good looking bird was dancing at the end table and another girl was sitting with the patron. Observed 2 beautiful girls but those were busy with another patrons. After some time, found one dusky beauty with good figure, her name was Youvani or something, difficult to understand in her bengali accent. Gave her 100 rs and directly asked to come sit with me. She came, chit chatted a bit. After some time asked her to dance on a song, she dances pretty well and I could see she loves to dance , gave her 200 for the song. Again after some time when a good song came asked her to dance , likewise paid her 200 per song for another 2 songs. Then asked her to sit with me. Did some light groping with her and enjoyed other girls dancing. Again some good songs came up and asked her to dance , she danced really well on 3 songs continuously, I can remember only Bala Bala other songs I forgot. After the third song she sat down as she was tired, had some water and again I asked her to dance on another song and then gave 500 to her. Then she sat down, did some touching flirting with her while enjoying other girls' dances. In the meantime one guy came and sat on the seat opposite to me. This guy was funny for sure he came, ordered and started drinking slowly. He was gesturing me to have the drink slowly, signalled use your brains, take it slowly 😂. He asked two ladies to dance and I enjoyed their dance to. Later he made one girl sit. The funny thing was he was gesturing the girls also to take it slowly😅. One of the girl was drinking with him and was drinking half peg at a time! This went on for a while then I ordered second beer. At that time also he signalled me take it slowly man! Maza aa gay, I don't know he was drunk or acting drunk but he was funny for sure, danced in a funny way too. All this while I enjoyed with my girl and when a good song came up she danced one 2 songs. While she was dancing on 2nd song, her regular customer came and started flirting with her, she was requesting him one more song please. Her attention was getting diverted, so on the next song I stood up and danced with her. I'm a good dancer but only in baaraat and during ganpati visarjan😆 with Bhai logs. I didn't have any idea how to dance with her, still stood there and managed somehow to dance with her. Then next a sensual song came up, and I grabbed her waist pulled her close and I think I danced pretty well on this song, she turned around grinded against me, it was a harvenly feeling. Then uske Gale me haath daalke uske saath close dance Kiya maza agaya. Then asked her to sit played with her for some time. Her regular was doing masti with her calling her , so she asked can I go he's my regular! As discussed on this forum , let her go for her regular patron , Paid her 500 bucks for the 5 songs and let her go. Then somehow I felt like I'm free😅 Flirted with other girls and enjoyed dance of girls while sipping my beer slowly as per the directions of the friend sitting next to me😅 My girl was dancing with her regular and eyeing me, giving flying kisses, saying thank you ( typical! The info on the forum is so detailed that I feel like I got all this game figured out! Thanks again for the seniors for guiding newbies like me) It was around 1.15 and I knew the bar closes around 2. I had finished my 2nd beer slowly slowly. The guy on my table was enjoying with his girls, and I was enjoying their dance and his antics. The coat Walla came and asked should I bring bill? I said no, bring a thumbs up! Asked the waiter to bring a cigarette for me. Sipped on the cold drink slowly and enjoyed the dances. Wanted to make another one dance but all good ones were busy with their regulars and my girl was also giving me attention in between. So continued aankh michcholi with her and enjoyed antics of my fellow monger with his girls. Around 1.45 my girl came to me hugged me tightly and said she's leaving. I said Good night. Enjoyed for 15 more mins and after closing, paid my bill :- 1950 for 2 beers( 800 each and cold drink 350) . Paid tips to waiter and captain ( 50 to waiter, he said itna Kam so have 200 to captain and asked him to give some to the waiter.)

One thing I observed, some mongers gave money to the girls only at the end. But I didn't know how much to give so as per tips I got from MM Bhai , paid my girl in intervals.
Damages :-
Girl :- Around 1700
Drinks :- 1950
Tips :- 250 ( paid extra to captain as he found seat on first floor and being my first visit).
Overall impression of the bar was good VFM bar, plus point is DB goes on till 2 pm.
@Hardikkk

Good to se your posts on Ramesh, pretty well detailed. I could visualize myself there. On Friday, I was there till closing on the first floor. I know the guy who was gesturing to drink slowly, he's told me a couple of times to, and we both have shared tables in the past. I was seated on the one-step on the first floor, right in the corner, it gives me space for close dancing. I was there on Sat as well, though reached late. Was at Deepika till about 11.45pm and that's when Pri mssged...so was him in the balcony for about 20mins..till I had 3 missed calls from the wife!!! and the 4th was ringing!!!..so had to rush back home....am not sure if the bar will shut down, as none have intimated me yet...and I will probably be going back tonight. Yes, if the bar is empty, then I will head to a Rasna or a Deepika, and if they are empty, then I'll be heading home.

Cheers!

@Hardikkk

Good to se your posts on Ramesh, pretty well detailed. I could visualize myself there. On Friday, I was there till closing on the first floor. I know the guy who was gesturing to drink slowly, he's told me a couple of times to, and we both have shared tables in the past. I was seated on the one-step on the first floor, right in the corner, it gives me space for close dancing. I was there on Sat as well, though reached late. Was at Deepika till about 11.45pm and that's when Pri mssged...so was him in the balcony for about 20mins..till I had 3 missed calls from the wife!!! and the 4th was ringing!!!..so had to rush back home....am not sure if the bar will shut down, as none have intimated me yet...and I will probably be going back tonight. Yes, if the bar is empty, then I will head to a Rasna or a Deepika, and if they are empty, then I'll be heading home.

Cheers!

Thanks Bhai! Next time I'm also planning to take a seat in the raised portion / balcony of 1st floor. Milte hain kabhi

FR on ramesh..
It was some holi time was free..so thought to visit some DB..so called up Mumbai monger they were ready..so both of us meet up in Ramesh..as usual I try to hunt out new girls..but old is gold..so my old girl came..made her sit had good fondling..mini SB then told her to dance had very good close dancing together she was forcing me to dance together so accompanied her for 6-7 songs..had good close dancing..fondling in middle dancing for some fun..had good time with her for 1 hour 30 mins...paid her damages and then me and Mumbai monger left...
Damages-
Bill/tip-1400
Girls-2000

FR on rasna..
It was Sunday time had free time so was of 2 minds whether to go or no due to Corona virus scare...but ultimately Johnny didn't have control to stay quite..so hit up Ramesh in evening 7.30 pm...sat for some time but didn't find good girls 3-4 that I eye up there all were busy...so paid the sprite bill and left from there..had other option to visit rasna as was there...so reached rasna..as entered there so many of them including regular one..As I saw I was going chupka SA so that they don't see me..but it's a bulles eye...I sat there and the moment she reached and sat..wasnt in mood to sit with her as had some issues...so I said her let's see afterwards..as u aren't talking nor I m in no mood..but then later on she settled the matter..still I said let's see next time..then she said u will siy some other girl I won't leave..as she confessed some things I made her sit..then had some good time dancing there for 2 hours closely with her as usual the paid up the bills and left at 11 pm..
Damages
Bill-2.2 k
Girl-2000

Apologies friends.. I have read many reviews
Get the difference between SB/OB/DB
But which one is what:

Can you pls give 3 names of each

SB ( economy)
OB (premium)
DB ( business class)

Kindly correct my understanding for the above

Sent from my GM1901 using Tapatalk

But which one is what:

SB ( economy)
OB (premium)
DB ( business class)

Economy class : SB Like Kishore Mayur
Economy Premium: Dbs like Nightangle Cabana
Business class :Low end ob like Meghraj Sona
First Class : High end ob like Heaven6 Bebo

Might seniors have different views,can rectify if I m incorrect.

MP

Had an awesome day today.

Got up in the morning and felt like bunking office today. Called up my boss and called not well for the day and corona virus thing has already created a lot of scare in market. Leave got approved within seconds.

Went to sleep again and got up by 3 pm. Got ready and started off with my journey.

Started off with Mayur (5 pm)
Ordered one red bull and made my lucky girl Pooja sit next to me. Best thing about this girl is she directly starts off with what a man needs. Aate ke saath saman sehlana shuru and I was like thoda sabar rakh. I know it would sound kinky but when ever I go to Mayur, I skip wearing underwear purposely and prefer to wear pants (not even Jeans) ... I know a few mongers out here would take this as awkward but the feeling is as good as Hand job ..secondly expression on the face of the girl is awesome. Enjoyed some good one hour with her and paid her 700 (as I didn't ordered anything for her while she was sitting next to me. Hisab simple hai. Agar Tere liye kuch mangauga to Tere mein se Paise katege otherwise tu Sab rakh). This actually works because even if you order cold drinks it's not less then 350 And I normally pay 500 for hour hence 700 was fine with nothing ordered. Wo bhi khush aur mein bhi. Then I thought of calling up one chick who was looking sexy in golden lehenga. Made her sit for 20 mins and then paid her 200 and finally asked for bill.

Bill : Redbull+Thums up = 900
Tip to waiter and coatwala & security = 250
Paid to Pooja = 700
Paid to golden girl = 200
Total 2250 (2 hours spent)

Headed to Manish Palace

Just wanted to have one chilled beer but mood changed. Just saw a new chick joined in and her name was Nalini. She was looking awesomely hot and decided to go for entry .her name and is Nalini Or Nandini.. took her to nearby lodge and had an awesome experience. This chick is superb in bed. First she said no for a lot of things but as soon as she got wet due to fingering she was a wild cat in bed. Even Dfk was a strict NO but when you are turned on you don't know what is no and there were no boundaries involved.

Fucked her like a bitch and later asked her to leave. Wanted to ask her for next round but then budget for the week was over.

Paid to girl and bar penalty : 4200
Thumbs up : 350
Shridhar and kishore : 200
Total : 4750

Overall days total : 6950

Ideally 7500 if included cab too. Now no more mongering till month end.

Sorry for long FR but it was needed to justify the day

Just reached home and planning to call off. tomorrow as well .... lolz

This weekend few friends had decided to visit outside NM and Mumbai bars for fun.As Coronavirus scare is running in every mind we decided to play safe and have fun on other hand.

So decided to go Loanavala with girls and enjoy the weekend.We were Three guys so had to take at least three girls for some fun and sex.
Now we have to select girls whom we want to take to the bungalow. I myself ask my Girl ( mentioned many time about her in my previous Frs ) and she was ready to go with me and she also taken one girl who works in a ob and is friend of one of the other guy who was in this group. The third guy took a girl from Star city ( his friend) for this trip.

One of my friend booked the bungalow ( he have connections with the owner).
The bungalow had 4 Ac rooms with all facilities.
The Bungalow have swimming pool bonfire/barbeque and Karaoke facilitates available. We hired a personal cook as we all guys are vegetarians and the girls also insisted that they will only have vegetarians food in the trip.
Unlike sbs girls and bongs, the girls from dbs and obs respect eating habit of their customers. These Agras Marwadis and Punjabi girls although eats non veg but they always eat veg food with us as we are vegetarians and they didn’t make us uncomfortable ( I don’t have problem if they eat non veg).

Reached around 3 Pm at bungalow on Saturday. We took 2 cars with us as we are 6 people so its impossible to adjust in one car.

We all straight went in our room and after getting fresh and comfortable we all 6 get together near poolside and drinks and light snacks were arranged by the staff we hired at the bungalow.
Only one guy and girl knows to swim so we skip swimming adventure in this trip.
Started drinking and chit chatting with girls and enjoying the environment which was created by these pleasant beauties.
The two girls who knows us better are comfortable with us but the 3rd one which was new was a bit of shy.

After few hours drinks started to overtake us girls started to dancing on music.
Had some non sense activities with girl but the good thing is each guy was with his girl.
None of us touching each other girls and acting like couple rather than customers and bar girls.

Around 8 every one was heavily drunk and we reach our room one by one.
I have a session with my girl and she was acting wildly during the whole period.
Around 10:30 friend knocked the door and we all went in the empty room to take dinner. ( Didn’t gone to the dining)
Again we drink and had food.

Girls want to hang outside for few minutes but we guys want something else.
Back in the room.
These time my girl started some sensual dancing playing song of Selena on her iPhone.
She was only in lingerie and it was really giving a kick to have look of such a beauty in two pieces dancing on sexy songs.
This time I enjoyed sex with her twice the previous one in evening.
She kept me awake till early morning chatting about some life issues and other here and there topics.
Slept around 4 and wake up around 10 Am in morning on Sunday.
In no mood of having sex at that I went in washroom to get fresh and ready.
Around 11 she woke up and we both went out of our room around 12.
All my friends and their girls were ready and waiting for us.

The complimentary breakfast time was skipped by us and we all decided to have breakfast which can as fast can prepare by our cook.

After breakfast we all decided to roam outside for sometime.
Gone to nearby club but return soon as it will only consume our time and we were only for 2 days there.

Return back around 4 to bungalow and same routine which was happened last day repeated.

Drinks Dancing with girls and Sex with some little bit of extra fun.

Left Bungalow on Monday morning
Dropped the girls to their respective places.
Reached home in afternoon.

Overall a good fun filled sexual weekend with good girls and good friends completed.

Damages:
Bungalow : 40000 for 2 nights ( including discounts and gst)

Drinks & Food : 50000 ( including food + premium scotches ( we are heavy drinkers) + cook charges)

Misc : 5000 tips cigarettes etc.

Conveyance charges : Nil as we took our cars.

Girls : Something should be kept secret.

All expenses divided in us 3 guys except the girls charges. Each guy paid her girl and we even didn’t disclosed this thing to each other.

Abhi Filhal 15 din Corona ko leker chutti
No bar venture for at least 15 days.

Enjoy Mongering guys but be safe..,

MP

So decided to go Loanavala with girls and enjoy the weekend.

MP

You reminded me my alibaug and couple of trips. Moving out is totally different experience. Even our girls were not ready in swimming pool so we asked to empty it till girls neck. Then somehow they got in. As soon as they got wet (in pool) they become wild.
Frankly speaking its different adventure. Like taking girl aaramse on bed where she is not worried on makeups, nor you are in hurry to leave for office or home.
Roaming with girls outside bungalow gives gf feeling and these bar girls truely behave like gfs.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

But which one is what:

SB ( economy)
OB (premium)
DB ( business class)

As MP bro has already given explanation. Pls accept my couple of cents too...

Sb db ob are all bars but the purposes are different. So choose according to your mood and budget

In sbs girls will sit with you and play with you. Kiss smootches fondling bj hj fingering everything on menu. Girls are available to go out even on first date first hour. Its cheap. people pay 500 800 rs per hour. Few girls can dance little. Girls are avg or below avg or mostly aunties. These girls wont eat your brain even if you exchange numbers. I have dozon sb girls number. They reply me if i make call or send msg else not.

Db are dance bars where you get very little blend of sbs sometimes. Girls here can dance good. Few entry girls are available on first day but not all. Cost is as per monger. Monger like me pay 2k 3k for 3hrs 4hrs. There are others who pay 10ks just to make girl sit, they spent 50k if girl dance. It totally depends upon chemistry biology physics between girl and monger. These girls if you exchange number can give you nightmerish days and nights. Dimag ka ma behen kar denge by calling you anytime. So i keep them blocked.

Obs are purest form of dance bars. Girls here are absolutely hot hotter and hottest. Bodies are to die for. No ob girl comes on first date. Monger needs to spend great amount and good time with good number of visits to get close then these girls do come out. Ideally these ob girls if come out wont accept money. If you offer some they take it negatively like me kya randi hun kya be? Dost hu na teri dosti me tere sath aayi...these girls are purest form of gfs. I have no experience as such but as i heared they are just like gfs but real gf would respect your wallet spends but these will rip you off.

So boy depending upon your girl and service expectations and pocket size decide where you want to go. If your expectations are just to fuck and fantasizing positions then check with indies or NL CH dens and avoid bars.

Ise mongers dekhe jo girl ke bahupash ko apne body pe lapetne dete hi nahi hain. Ise bhi dekhe jinko girls ne jakhda lekin mongers jaag jaye aur bande bahar nikle. Bura to un mongers ka lagta hain wo girls ke chakkar me itne bure fase ki office, ghar, dost sab bhool gaye aur gulam ban gaye.

Jisko bar ka khel samza wo barabar se khele aur maje kiye. Jisko nahi samza ya fir wo girl ke haath ka kathputli bane wo pure dub gaye.

Last edited:

Sb db ob are all bars but the purposes are different. So choose according to your mood and budget

In sbs girls will sit with you and play with you. Kiss smootches fondling bj hj fingering everything on menu. Girls are available to go out even on first date first hour. Its cheap. people pay 500 800 rs per hour. Few girls can dance little. Girls are avg or below avg or mostly aunties. These girls wont eat your brain even if you exchange numbers. I have dozon sb girls number. They reply me if i make call or send msg else not.

Db are dance bars where you get very little blend of sbs sometimes. Girls here can dance good. Few entry girls are available on first day but not all. Cost is as per monger. Monger like me pay 2k 3k for 3hrs 4hrs. There are others who pay 10ks just to make girl sit, they spent 50k if girl dance. It totally depends upon chemistry biology physics between girl and monger. These girls if you exchange number can give you nightmerish days and nights. Dimag ka ma behen kar denge by calling you anytime. So i keep them blocked.

Obs are purest form of dance bars. Girls here are absolutely hot hotter and hottest. Bodies are to die for. No ob girl comes on first date. Monger needs to spend great amount and good time with good number of visits to get close then these girls do come out. Ideally these ob girls if come out wont accept money. If you offer some they take it negatively like me kya randi hun kya be? Dost hu na teri dosti me tere sath aayi...these girls are purest form of gfs. I have no experience as such but as i heared they are just like gfs but real gf would respect your wallet spends but these will rip you off.

So boy depending upon your girl and service expectations and pocket size decide where you want to go. If your expectations are just to fuck and fantasizing positions then check with indies or NL CH dens and avoid bars.

Ise mongers dekhe jo girl ke bahupash ko apne body pe lapetne dete hi nahi hain. Ise bhi dekhe jinko girls ne jakhda lekin mongers jaag jaye aur bande bahar nikle. Bura to un mongers ka lagta hain wo girls ke chakkar me itne bure fase ki office, ghar, dost sab bhool gaye aur gulam ban gaye.

Jisko bar ka khel samza wo barabar se khele aur maje kiye. Jisko nahi samza ya fir wo girl ke haath ka kathputli bane wo pure dub gaye.

Best explanation of Sbs Dbs and Obs by MM bhai for all newbies.
After reading this post I travel all Triloks ( Sb Db Ob ) in a second of time.
As per my experience you have penned each and every word what I felt at Sb Db Obs.

Gr8 post MM bhai

MP

Best explanation of Sbs Dbs and Obs by MM bhai for all newbies.
After reading this post I travel all Triloks ( Sb Db Ob ) in a second of time.
As per my experience you have penned each and every word what I felt at Sb Db Obs.

Gr8 post MM bhai

MP
Yes
We know how girls ate our head and how we came out. Its difficult for newbie if he is mentally tiedup with bar girl. He could loose fortune

Thanks for the super answer:

I guess I would start with Economy: the two names given.. then see to move ahead

Good you gave an idea to be mentally ready.

I guess Exchanging numbers will be risky.. will need to keep a seprate sim for these activities.. but ppl at home will get suspicious

Let's see.. thanks again..

pls anyone can ennlist all the SB in New Mumbai: or there are only 2 of them?

Thanks for the super answer:

I guess I would start with Economy: the two names given.. then see to move ahead

Good you gave an idea to be mentally ready.

I guess Exchanging numbers will be risky.. will need to keep a seprate sim for these activities.. but ppl at home will get suspicious

Let's see.. thanks again..

pls anyone can ennlist all the SB in New Mumbai: or there are only 2 of them?

Pm me or lustking for sbs

Shoutbox
  1. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  2. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 5th , SUNDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 CHERRY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 CHERRY & 🆕 DAISY & SOPHIE ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  3. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  4. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet open mind Yoyo and young pretty cute Ella, sexy Coco and fun GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North York
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇Young Fit Sexy Latina Karen, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel.
  6. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl Jasmine today
  7. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Helen , Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. GoldenFlower:
    SATURDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Misa(to 7pm), Monica & Sherry. After 7pm: Mila & Mimi Misa is a young, pretty & petite Vietnamese lady, about 5’ tall with long black hair. She can provide a satisfying session. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating. Sherry is an attractive slim Asian
  11. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: ELSA, NINA & SUGAR. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ ELSA is slim, petite & very pretty student, esrly 20’s about 5’2” and 105 Lbs. Elsa has an innocent look about her, but she can drive you wild with pleasure, and provides a great massage. NINA is a young and beautiful Chinese lady, 168Cms,
  12. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Tiffany sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Angela very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 deep massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  13. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MIA, MICHELLE & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ MIA is a young Vietnamese beauty with the looks and the skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure,
  14. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  15. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  16. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Lucy & Maggie. Lucy is a beautiful and slim Asian lady with a happy disposition and great services. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like.
  18. Sparkling Spa:
    YOUNG GIRLS SUMMER AND FOX WAITING TO BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 4th , SATURDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 4️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹LILIAN 🌹🆕 TINA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 TINA & 🆕 NAT & 🆕 DAISY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  21. Montreal 1969:
    Elise seduction
  22. Lulu1980:
    Hi guys 🤪🤪🤪Phoenix blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹Mia sexy body big boobs 😘😘😘very good body slide 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹and Cici very good table shower😘😘😘😘😘 ,Helen Deep Tissue Massage👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  23. Aufan Spa:
    ❤️ SOFIE, ANGELA and MIMI are here today for your massage needs ❤️ AUFAN SPA ❤️ 635 PHARMACY ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1L 3H3 ❤️ (647) 557-1407❤️
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young CBC Rachel
  25. hiyamickey:
    7 young petite sexy girls working @Reynaella wellness Address: 3555 14th Ave unit #7 Markham ☎️:905-470-8082
  26. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, We have 4 young beautiful girls are working today, young sweet cute Summer and young pretty fun Sally, young cute open mind Tina and beautiful GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available,350 Wilson Ave North
  27. Moon&beauty:
    MoonMoon/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st # 203 /new Asian girl Yuki &Persian girl Jasmine today
  28. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HAPPY & MICHELLE. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean attendant with great massage and other skills. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  29. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets and very open minded.
  31. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Mumu,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  32. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service.
  33. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica ,Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  34. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ SANA, CAMILLA, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  35. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817 3366🌹🌹🌹table shower 🚿 body scrub 😘😘😘😘Mia sexy body good service Cici nice girl Deep tissue massage
  36. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭DREAM INN WELLNESS SPA💭: *NEW GIRL HONEY, KELLY, & LULU. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 647-829-2983 ☎️ HONEY (*NEW TODAY) is a beautiful slim Asian lady with an ample bosom, slightly curvy with a great ass. Her services are highly sought after. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim, 5’3” with very liberal services.
  37. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸2 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 JENNY: A TALL AND SLIM KOREAN GIRL THAT IS A TOTAL SERVICE QUEEN 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  38. GoldenFlower:
    FRIDAY at 💛⭐🌟🌻 GOLDEN FLOWER SPA🌻 🌟⭐💛, 8380 Kennedy Rd, Unit C6 (Kennedy & Hwy 7), Markham, ON 905-258-0777: Kelly, Linda, Monica & Sonia. Arriving after 9pm: Jojo Kelly is slim and pretty with very good services. Linda is a pretty Vietnamese cutie with nice melons, curvy ass, and great services. Monica is sweet, attractive and accommodating.
  39. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage
  40. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  41. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    OT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: JAP SENSATION CHANEL AND SASSY JENNIFER READY TO KNOCK YOU OUT ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Bellagio Wellness &Spa:
    💗💗💗 ℍ𝔸ℙℙ𝕐 𝕄𝔸𝕐 💗💗💗🌟🌟🌟 MAY 3rd , FRIDAY 🌟🌟🌟 ☎️ (905) 707-6866 🕙🌟🌟🌟Open 10:30-10:00🗺#33-160 East Beaver Creek 🗺 7 Rms 🛏🌟🌟🌟Table Shower(TS)+Massage 2hr $120*,TS & massage 1hr $90, 🌟🌟🌟$40/50/60 for 30/45/60min 🌟🌟🌟Attendants: We have 7️⃣ today 🍀🍀🍀 🌹🆕 DAISY 🌹SOPHIE 🌹🆕 OLIVIA 🌹 🆕 NAT 🌹 CHERRY 🌹LILIAN 🌹 LUCY 🍀🍀🍀 NEWSFLASH 🍀🍀🍀 🆕 OLIVIA & 🆕 NAT & SOPHIE & 🆕 DAISY & CHERRY & LILIAN ‘ s BACK 🍀🍀🍀 TODAY 🍀🍀🍀
  44. bumika.vashi:
  45. Selkirk:
    For the most part, amps are very sketchy.
  46. Sparkling Spa:
    HOT YOUNG GIRLS WAITING FOR BLOW YOU AWAY @ SPARKLING SPA: MUI CALIENTE STELLA AND SCHOOL GIRL SELENA (NEW!!) ☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  47. K96akhil:
    Hyderabad
  48. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 9 hot brown girls today 🌸 MALIYA, ASHA, SANA, PAOLA, TRACY, AMANDA, RAVEN, PAYAL PEARL, AAVI, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  49. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, SARIKA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  50. Lulu1980:
    New girl Vicy 🌹🌹🌹🌹very young girl sexy body Good service 😘😘😘😘😘😘Cici.Jenny Deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
Back