Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

Inka movie dekhne ka if it’s good, but pirated. Don’t give any earnings. I haven’t watched these Muslim actors movie in theater for long time.

It’s not the time to filter out good muslims from bad, it’s better to shoot down all Muslims. Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri.

I distant myself from these killers. It’s good most bar girls are Muslim. Ab next trip se sabki chudai hogi aur recording bhi.
Get well soon

Sent from my Nokia 6.1 using Tapatalk

kaun aya aur kaun gaya?
Ramayan bhi yahi hua tha aur Mahabharat bhi. Hum pehle se yahi the bhai. Aaye aur gaye to chutiye katuwe Muslims. Aage bhi jayenge.

Go figure why Chutiya Muslims with common last names (like Khan, etc.) get their US visa delayed, why SRK gets questioned for hours at US airports.

Tum chutiye Muslims ne apna reputation aisehi nahi banaya hai. It’s not only us, you killers are treated like trash everywhere.

Jab kuch nahi samajh aaya to gaali shuru ... nikal to sakte nahi to bhadas gaali se poori Karo, hote hai kuch log aise. Mein logo ki izzat karta hu otherwise gaali mujhe bhi Dene aati hai. SRK ki Baat Kar rahe ho, SRK ko SRK kisne banaya? 18% Muslim's ya pure India ne? Khan's ko industry mein Khan's kisne banaya, Muslim's ne ya India ne. State elections mein BJP ki haar ki wajah kaun bana, Muslim's ya India. Yeh Sab dikhata hai ki log kya chahte hai. Har ek commen insan aman aur shanti chahta hai, Jo nahi chahta Wo aise hi group mein gaali likh ke apni bhadas nikalte hai kyuki iske alawa kuch aur Kar nahi sakte. Lolz.

Inka movie dekhne ka if it’s good, but pirated. Don’t give any earnings. I haven’t watched these Muslim actors movie in theater for long time.

It’s not the time to filter out good muslims from bad, it’s better to shoot down all Muslims. Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri.

I distant myself from these killers. It’s good most bar girls are Muslim. Ab next trip se sabki chudai hogi aur recording bhi.

As if they care if you don't see there movies. They are shit scared .... shoot karega. Kar na ... ek ko to shoot Kar ke dikha .. bas baatein? Man ki Baat .... Lolz

I was gonna say same bhai about SRK
BC inko humlogne hi sir par chhadha Kar rakha hai...I was a fan of Aamir Khan movie's but that chutiya said India has become Intolerant...bc Uske gaand Mai dum nai tha Modi Ka naam leneka...he should have pin-pointed BJP instead of shaming the whole nation...tabse Maine uska ek bhi movie nai Dekha.

BC humlog itne hi Intolerant hote toh pehli baat toh ye itne bade so - called stars naa hote...yeh toh hum Hindu liberal hai isliye karodon me kamate hai minority religion ke hone k bawajood...such things can never happen in Pakistan because it's an Islamic Republic & not a democratic country like India.

I remember having a debate with a Pakistani girl on YouTube on a cricket video in comments section long back...she misunderstood my comment but I logically explained to her why Indians hate Pakistani's and she then understood my viewpoints.
She PMed me and we had a good rational detabe & she told me her personal things like how they tease her in UK for wearing hijab...humlog aisa Kabhi nai karte...par tit-for-tat toh Karna hi Chahiye...jaisi Duniya.. waise hum. :) View attachment 112675View attachment 112676

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

So that's Shahrukh view point. Why does the entire community gets dragged in? If he feels it, he said it. Why pushing his religion to this. A few days before Deepika supported Jamia students. Kyu Wo Muslim Nahi hai na. To uske baare mein ya uske caste ke bare mein bolo. Deepika Kare to Individual fact and Shahrukh Kare to religion painted against entire community. Get rid of this double standards. Waah mere Sher.

Chatting with a Pakistani girl and debating with an Indian Muslim are 2 different things. What happens in Pakistan is none of my concern, but talking to your own people who stay in India with this hatred in mind will not leave anything for anyone.

वाझी की बज गयी, अब 'तेरी बारी है कटुवे

Haan burnol leke bhaitha hu .. aaja... laga de. Hahaha. Wazy ki baj gayi. Char Gali likhne se kisi ki Izzy upar hoti to 2 Tere ko bhi likhta ... but mein jitna ho sake avoid karta hu gaali aur double standard.

Sorry guys...

But this is mongering forum . Can we stick to the topic and purpose of this forum.
There are many platforms to express views and opinions on religion, politics, economics etc...

Please share about current past or future mongering and keep this thread alive..
I believe many will have videos , photos or experiences related to topic to share here

Regards

Sorry guys...

But this is mongering forum . Can we stick to the topic and purpose of this forum.
There are many platforms to express views and opinions on religion, politics, economics etc...

Please share about current past or future mongering and keep this thread alive..
I believe many will have videos , photos or experiences related to topic to share here

Regards
मोन्गरिंग बंद है, बांगलादेशी और मुस्लिम बार बालाओंकी नही ले सकते, तब तक इन पाकी भडवोन की तो बजानी पडेगी ना भाई

Pls stop this at least on this site...

Don't worry when u fuck u fuck without looking at their religion...
We have both Hindu and Muslim and all have been sharing their experiences without connecting it to religion...
With this all good members contributing to the forum will start leaving which is not good...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

मोन्गरिंग बंद है, बांगलादेशी और मुस्लिम बार बालाओंकी नही ले सकते, तब तक इन पाकी भडवोन की तो बजानी पडेगी ना भाई

Aisa hona bahot normal hai Bhai. 4 log jab lad rahe hote hai to beech mein ek kutta aake bhaukne lagta hai. Yeh Wohi hai. Tu bajayega bhai? Bajana. Mein bhi dekhu kaise bajata hai. Yaha bhaukne se kuch nahi hota.

Pls stop this at least on this site...

Don't worry when u fuck u fuck without looking at their religion...
We have both Hindu and Muslim and all have been sharing their experiences without connecting it to religion...
With this all good members contributing to the forum will start leaving which is not good...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Sir even I don't need all this, but can't even stay quite if someone is acting smart. Don't believe in hurting feelings but can't even take any shit coming my way.

Wow.. not sure you are writing such things to wind up people or seriously mean it..

Hope you understand that writing such things are cognizable offence.. it is all good to be behind vpn and firewalls and all such security, even for such security, to write anything there needs to be some limit...

Hope as a mark of respect to what this culture stands for such things are avoided.. am not referring to a country or religion, but to the culture..

Hope we all learn the past and history for the betterment of future, not for repeating it...

Hope better sense prevail... The last few weeks have shown just how immaterial these things are..

As always, hope..... It's a good thing, maybe best of things and good things never die..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Sathiya Gaya hai kya Bhai...I don't support Deepika she's a dumb,feminist bitch who do all this for fame & to increase fan following...anyways SRK ghanta Islam follow karta hai...he advertises & drinks alcohol which is strictly prohibited...all the liberal Muslim's rarely follow the teachings of Islam...they're just namesake Muslims.

Like @Uncle Sam said,tumlog ne apni reputation hi aisi banayi hai worldwide terrorist bombings,sabse jyaada terrorist organisations & terrorists bhi tumlog ke hi hai...that is a fact.

I'm least religious person,I have a scientific mind but if I were to be given a choice to choose my religion...Islam would be the last...Tu Woh Indian Muslim hai joh Wasim Akram ko support karta hai aur Mai Woh Indian Hindu hu joh Zaheer Khan ko support...see the difference.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Bhai sathiya jata to mein bhi aise hi quotes use karta jaise upar kiye gaye hai but I respect you both because you both helped me earlier here hence keeping my self in limit irrespective of you people using words which are obscene on nature.

Secondly you only said you don't consider Shahrukh as Muslim because he drinks and all then why his words are considered as statements from some religion ... that's the whole point. Jo Bol Raha hai Wo ek insan hai koi bhagwan nahi.

Reputation kiski bani jao Aaj tak Jo Aaj banegi. Kuch mere jaise bhi hote hai Jo itna sunne pe bhi calm and composed debate Kar rahe hai, not to change your perception but to ensure and you understand that we all are Indians and religion comes later. Aap Hindu ho ... ismein Aap ka kya contribution hai? Jo family meal paida hue unka hi religion follow karoge na.

Terrorist organization ki Baat Kar rahe ho, ginwao kitne hai India mein .. jitne bhi hai Sab India ke bahar jao aur waha se operate karte hai to is mein Indian Muslim kaha hai picture mein ...

As concerned with Wasim Akram then I even wrote MS Dhoni ... Wo nahi dikha aapko. Line ke beech mein se ek word uthana easy hai .. puri line padoge to samjhega na kaun kya Bol Raha hai, lekin aapko Jo padna hai Aap Wo hi padoge. Simple hai.

Hey bros lets stop fight on religion. Each religion is good as per books but translators and followers have screwed everything big time for each religion.

Wazzy bhai jaan
Frankly speaking whenever people point to muslims pls note its not related to all muslim but radicalised muslim for whom religion stand always first and nation stands always last. These radicalised people are more intended to be terrorist. As lk said we had apj abdul kalam sir and others and thats very true. I am still using apj sir pic as my whatsApp dp and will continue to keep it. I have Muslim friends for whom india stands first. Aap tabliki news pe dikhavo wo mc bc gali deta hain unko. He even give gali to others who do kidapanti.
I dont know why but people where people pickup calling against muslims when one or team do gochi. But let me reiterate when people say muslims its for radicalised and not for all.

I can understand but still not agree with this but reasons could be how every one is treated equally here but few still loves to play religion cards like owaisi, azam khan, javed sahab, nasaruddin etc. We have plenty of representations of muslims in games, actors, businessman, army/navy/airforce, cm/pm/president etc. But this representation for muslims is not seen in any of non Muslim countries except india. On similar hands no muslim nation out of 50+ odd muslim countries had ever given to non muslims.

Chalo duniya and muslim countries gayi bhad me. Idhar hindu muslim sikh parsi christians are always treated equal before laws and must be kept equal by all citizens. Ek sath manayenge diwali christmas and holi aur India pe jo bhi bura nigah dalega usko marenge goli.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Hey bros lets stop fight on religion. Each religion is good as per books but translators and followers have screwed everything big time for each religion.

Wazzy bhai jaan
Frankly speaking whenever people point to muslims pls note its not related to all muslim but radicalised muslim for whom religion stand always first and nation stands always last. These radicalised people are more intended to be terrorist. As lk said we had apj abdul kalam sir and others and thats very true. I am still using apj sir pic as my whatsApp dp and will continue to keep it. I have Muslim friends for whom india stands first. Aap tabliki news pe dikhavo wo mc bc gali deta hain unko. He even give gali to others who do kidapanti.
I dont know why but people where people pickup calling against muslims when one or team do gochi. But let me reiterate when people say muslims its for radicalised and not for all.

I can understand but still not agree with this but reasons could be how every one is treated equally here but few still loves to play religion cards like owaisi, azam khan, javed sahab, nasaruddin etc. We have plenty of representations of muslims in games, actors, businessman, army/navy/airforce, cm/pm/president etc. But this representation for muslims is not seen in any of non Muslim countries except india. On similar hands no muslim nation out of 50+ odd muslim countries had ever given to non muslims.

Chalo duniya and muslim countries gayi bhad me. Idhar hindu muslim sikh parsi christians are always treated equal before laws and must be kept equal by all citizens. Ek sath manayenge diwali christmas and holi aur India pe jo bhi bura nigah dalega usko marenge goli.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

Bhai I completely agree with you and hence I said that I respect each person out here including Uncle Sam and Lustking69 but what bothers me are words like goli Mar do saare Muslim's ko, pakis and all. Bhai jitna Aap log sochte ho desh ke baare mein utna hi mein bhi sochta hu. Ab Aap ne kaise likha yeh definitely justified hai but goli maro, aukat mein rakho yeh Sab kya hai. Kisne Kisko rights diya kisi ki aukat nikalne ka. Gusse mein him bahot kuch Bol dete hai but it hurts especially when its coming from people who you respect because Aap unko disrespect bhi nahi Kar sakte. I never get into such arguments if you read my history because it was always a logical debate but when seniors of the group gets involved into such such merciless hitting then someone has to speak up. We selected to be Indians by choice and not by force. Constitution has given us that right and it's Indian constitution I mean then why such allegations over complete community/

Jab kuch nahi samajh aaya to gaali shuru ... nikal to sakte nahi to bhadas gaali se poori Karo, hote hai kuch log aise. Mein logo ki izzat karta hu otherwise gaali mujhe bhi Dene aati hai. SRK ki Baat Kar rahe ho, SRK ko SRK kisne banaya? 18% Muslim's ya pure India ne? Khan's ko industry mein Khan's kisne banaya, Muslim's ne ya India ne. State elections mein BJP ki haar ki wajah kaun bana, Muslim's ya India. Yeh Sab dikhata hai ki log kya chahte hai. Har ek commen insan aman aur shanti chahta hai, Jo nahi chahta Wo aise hi group mein gaali likh ke apni bhadas nikalte hai kyuki iske alawa kuch aur Kar nahi sakte. Lolz.
SRK ko SRK banane wale hamesha rahenge.
Par baaki gandu muslims bhi hain, aur wo jo kar rahe hai based on that sooner or later there would be unrest and riots in the country. Tab tum log bahar hoge. Until then enjoy living your stupid Islamic life.

A few days before Deepika supported Jamia students. Kyu Wo Muslim Nahi hai na. To uske baare mein ya uske caste ke bare mein bolo. Deepika Kare to Individual fact and Shahrukh Kare to religion painted against entire community. Get rid of this double standards. Waah mere Sher.
Deepika ka movie Chhapaak release ho raha tha wo time that’s. She was there to promote.
Ye actors politicians se kam nahi hote.

Entire community needs to be dragged in because it’s not the time to filter out few of many. It’s easier to kick everyone out.

SRK ko SRK banane wale hamesha rahenge.
Par baaki gandu muslims bhi hain, aur wo jo kar rahe hai based on that sooner or later there would be unrest and riots in the country. Tab tum log bahar hoge. Until then enjoy living your stupid Islamic life.

Is it? Who are you to teach me the preaching of Islam ... some Chutiya lund sitting out of India and giving me gyan on Indian culture and sentiments? Dude grow up. Naam ke aage uncle lagane se koi uncle nahi banta samjha ... bahot hua samman Ab meri Baat maan. Izzat hai na kutto ko hazam nahi hoti aur tu unmein se ek hai ... hum yaha rehte hai aur yaha ka khate hai ... kisi ke baap mein dum nahi Jo kuch ukhaad sake to tu kya hai be chodu. Goli marega? Bosdike saamne aa mere ... gaand mein chatri daalke Kholuga. Gaali Dena mujhe bhi aata hai samjha ... Wo aur hoge Jo Teri sunke lege ...

Shoutbox
  1. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Young Sexy CBC Rachel. Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  2. Pink Flower Spa:
    ✰ 416.299.5515 ✰ 3300 McNicoll Ave, Unit #A8, Scarborough ✰ 🇱🇧🇱🇧 A talented Girl from Lebanon 🇸🇬🇸🇬 Nancy (New) from Singapore is pretty & slim 🇨🇳🇻🇳 Kelly | Elly (New) is Chinese Vietnamese 🇲🇾🇻🇳 Linda | My Linh (New) 21Yrs, a full body Malaysian Vietnamese...Very Comfortable Treatment Offered...
  3. Footlong:
    Edmonton male waxing
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH HK SEX GODDESS FOX and SASSY JENNIFER 905-604-8186!!
  5. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-06Today we have 5 girls on Saturday: Jennifer - CBC girl with large breasts and a nice booty to compliment her fun services Vicky - cute spinner with a slim frame and services Sandy -...
  6. Birchmount&14th:
    SATURDAY at 𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐀 & 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒: JESSIE, MIMI & YUKI. Birchmount Rd & 14th Ave., Markham, ON. Call or Text for details and appointment. ☎️ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟵𝟳-𝟲𝟯𝟳𝟰 ☎️ JESSIE is a slim and very sexy Asian girl with skills of the highest degree. MIMI is slender, attractive, and can offer extremely versatile services. YUKI, sweet, so sexy, and can blow your mind.
  7. SunriseRH:
    SATURDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, SUMMER & TIANA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure, weighing 108 pounds. Summer has very good massage & services. TIANA is a sexy Jamaican girl, 5’6” & 120Lb
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Wendy ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Lala,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠 address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. NewOriental:
    SATURDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY, LULU, MICHELLE & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl with natural B Cups, and a slim to medium frame. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young,curvy
  10. ASPA:
    SATUR𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Jenny and best massage Rachel. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ JENNY is a sexy Asian honey, about 165 Cms., slim to medium build, beautiful natural 36C’s, long sexy legs & big hips, good massage & excellent services. Jenny has sexy smooth skin and a very good personality.
  11. Moneylee:
    Full season Wellness center: New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lucky, Student big boobs buttocks Vicky ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. HolidaySpa:
    Saturday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️MAGGIE &* TARA. Maggie is a slim and very sexy Korean lady, very pretty and accommodating. Come and try, you will like. New Girl Tara is a young & pretty Asian girl with big melons and fun services.
  13. ForeverWarden:
    Saturday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Misaki & Tracy, Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Misaki is a young and beautiful real Japanese girl with natural 34DD Cups and a great body. She is open to bbbj, dfk and cfs
  14. Dreaminn:
    SATURDAY[ at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: AMY & MIMI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ AMY is a sweet and friendly Chinese vixen, 158Cms, 115Lbs, with C Cups and very willing to please. MIMI is a cute young Asian lady with a medium build,167Cms, 110Lbs, D Cups & very open minded services.
  15. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Yoyo 36 DD with curve body and young cute student Sophia, pretty fun Lina and cute GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  16. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Apple😘 - Brand new girl from Taiwan just a
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Ivy ❤️ is new girl in our branch, shy and sweet but also very vocal and needy, she demands your happiness and satisfaction. Slim body, supple soft breasts with long nipples and a toned bum bum will have you intoxicated by Ivy’s good looks
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🔥🔥🔥Angela and Tiffany sexy body 🤪🤪big boobs Round and plump buttocks Round and plump buttocks😵😵😵😵😵hot body slide for you 😜😜😜😜😜😜5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  20. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  21. Turnernator1:
    blair
  22. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  23. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  24. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  25. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  26. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  29. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  30. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  31. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  32. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  33. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  34. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  35. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  36. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  37. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  38. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  39. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  40. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  41. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  42. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  45. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  46. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  47. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  48. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  49. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  50. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
Back