Biggest Massage Oriented Forums on the Planet - Massage.forum | MassagePlanet.net | Massage.live | Massage.chat

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dance bars in navi mumbai

I think I had posted this before but will reiterate that mongers need to be careful even after the bars reopen. I have credible news that a certain political party has formed an entire elaborate strategy around moral brigading in the state. As soon as the bars reopen, expect raids from NGOs, women's organizations and social service organisations on ladies bars, lodges etc.

Note that unlike LE which can be managed and bought off, these NGOs are already pre-funded by that political party and are being drafted into this plan. If you are caught by them, their focus will not be on pulling money from you. It will be on making a spectacle of you. More spectacular the raid, more funding. Bigger the spectacle, easier to slot the state govt as immoral and topple.

So exercise caution and restrain.
!!! Raatra Vairyaachi Aahe !!!

Damn..

Have my travel planned for November .. Looks like 2020 is washed out..

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Mark bhai, I am sure veterans of this forum are already doing this !!

I think there are those who always think the dish served in next table is better ! I mean how many times in restaurants we order something and get tempted by the dish we see consumed nearby !! Probably same is applicable for farmhouse vs db/ob. The expectation (and always the disappointment) that there will be a more exotic one will enter the dance floor while we are with a girl could be missing in farmhouse setup! Maybe !!

As said I am sure professionals are at it already ! It is definitely way better than self service !!

I did get message from few DB girls who are still in Mumbau willing to meet anywhere ! Looks like desperate times.. am also told by a senior that most of them have gone back to their natives, so picking is not that rich... But definitely available..

Hope someone will post FRs on private sessions..

Regards
Basu

Yes good number of people enjoying good moments where they are connected with few gems and had met at lodge, hotel, own place, girls place or few even at farmhouse. But ppl may avoiding it due to some reasons.

Comming to point that we always like plane on opposite table.... We must order food as per our choice and stick to it. We must order as per our budget and liking. Jab paisa rahega to number 1 indie, great ob scense. Avg pocket pe fuck buddies or vfm db girls. Low pocket pe sb NL zindabaad. If we compare then we are always gonna be sad.

Abhishek bolega Aish without makeup bhaddi dikhti hain yaar daniel webber kitna lucky hain sunny leone jaisi bhareli horny girl mili hain. Daniel webber bolega sali sunny hamesha expose karti hain ghar ka kaam ghanta aata hain isko MM is lucky to have great and good looking house wife. Aur me bolta hun sala salman kita lucky hain daily 5 10 ko thokta hain aur wife ke taane bhi nahi sunne padte usko.

So if you compare you are gone
Dont compare whatever moment you are enjoying enjoy it full. Sala rich and famous ppl like ambani srk cant enjoy bars, indies like we do with friends. so who's lucky?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 Pro using Tapatalk

So if you compare you are gone

Agree completely but I feel you might be referring to compete rather than compare . Mongerer by nature will look for see something better !

I doubt if there is any seasoned mongerer who will be content with what he has when there is a possibility of something better coming out of the door to make-up room !

I was only giving a possible advantage of DB/ OB over farmhouse.. that it allows you to expect (and ofcourse be disappointed) and imagine what is behind the closed doors. Is there a new one going to come out? Is the girl who is dancing in next table more seductive and better dressed? I bet most db/ ob visitors will have such thoughts! Where it becomes a problem is when it turns into who has bigger dick !!

I am for all forms of mongering and the pleasures it brings in.. Even for NL, it is in punters inherent nature that once you come out of great session with an awesome young one, you will see a milf in black saree and think 'damn, wish I had taken her ' !! Ofcourse, it is personal experience, but I am sure most will relate to that !!

Even in a scenario where two mongerers take two girls to farmhouse and have a great night, next day morning both will think, how would the other be in bed?!!

Please don't take it that I am not interested in farmhouse setup.. I am absolutely fine and will be grateful for such experience, if I can get it !!

Regards
Basu

There was another article in the TOI where they named the lounge ("Bombay Brute") and also mentioned that they detained all the men but let 28 women go home scott free!!!
Whatever happened to gender equality?

I hope fellow mongers who have been allegedly enjoying DB/OB VIP experiences behind the backs of the local Navi Mumbai cops stay safe
😜

Last edited:
My sentiments exactly. The 14 day mandatory quarantine for international arrivals is a vacation-killer. No point in flying across from the other side of the world to self quarantine in a hotel/house for 2 weeks.
:eek:
It will keep on changing..Latest what i read was if you have negative covid report, u can skip the mandatory Quarantine period.
Any ways don't foresee things getting normal for at least 3 months.

Sent from my SM-J701F using Tapatalk

One my regular muse from one SB is inviting me at her room ! Is it safe to go to these girls rooms ? Just asking. Has anyone been before ?
It depends on her hotness quotient and your needs. Venturing outside your home is a health risk in Covid 19 times. But most of us are working in any case. Thus, as usual take precautions like sanitization, mask and social distancing. Will that be possible, only you can answer that question.

P.S. In the last two months I did three indies and one OB girl many times. My friends call me Muqaddar ka Sikander :D

Agree completely but I feel you might be referring to compete rather than compare . Mongerer by nature will look for see something better !

I doubt if there is any seasoned mongerer who will be content with what he has when there is a possibility of something better coming out of the door to make-up room !

I was only giving a possible advantage of DB/ OB over farmhouse.. that it allows you to expect (and ofcourse be disappointed) and imagine what is behind the closed doors. Is there a new one going to come out? Is the girl who is dancing in next table more seductive and better dressed? I bet most db/ ob visitors will have such thoughts! Where it becomes a problem is when it turns into who has bigger dick !!

I am for all forms of mongering and the pleasures it brings in.. Even for NL, it is in punters inherent nature that once you come out of great session with an awesome young one, you will see a milf in black saree and think 'damn, wish I had taken her ' !! Ofcourse, it is personal experience, but I am sure most will relate to that !!

Even in a scenario where two mongerers take two girls to farmhouse and have a great night, next day morning both will think, how would the other be in bed?!!

Please don't take it that I am not interested in farmhouse setup.. I am absolutely fine and will be grateful for such experience, if I can get it !!

Regards
Basu

Always agree Basu da

But i always focus on my plate budget etc. Just try to exploit opportunity. Others may have other opportunities and there is no way you can compare. I remember once i went to NL long back with my friend kevin and one more friend from delhi. We gave opportunity to delhi friend to select. He selected bharela mal. Kevin (my frnd) selected hot model like girl costing 3.5k. At last what remained was avg lot and i selected payal from kancha. At end i was happiest man of group as i had no choice or preference or expectations.

Dil to bahut karta hain ki Aish Kats ko leloo par pata hain maja to actually rakhi hi degi

A question to ponder...why do u need to go to a DB during COVID...Its best time to take a girl,whoever available ..doll her up in DB attire and book a hotel or a farmhouse..outside MUMBAI & MMR boundaries..

Value for money..safety in terms of COVID and full 100% entertainment & enjoyment

Portable speakers and lights are available at dirt cheap rate and a onetime investment..can be easily stored in the boot of your car....

VVIP are quoting 1 lakh or 50k for 2 hours.....some offering drinks on the house ..some where you need to pay...

Private setup won't cost you even half of the VVIP expenditure & 100% chances for entry later......Understandable its not 100% copy of a DB setup but close to it.

Girls want money & desperate...personal setup they don't need to give bars any commission on what they earned..

Few trusted mongers can even group in ..Khopoli side many small farmhouses are available on rent..need to network.and cost effective..and with the rains around its build in the mood...

Girls are easily available if in town or via Blackcoat contact if you have their details...
Maintaining their livelihood puts the girls in immense pressure..so most of the requests can be agreed on...

Just a thought...

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk
This seems like a great suggestion, even if one wants to be extra cautious then can easily get the girl tested before venturing out

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

Yes, few bars are open in belapur. Icon (vip) has but don’t know other names.

H6 plans to open from the 1st week of sept itself. Atleast that’s what the feelers have been given out.

Above is just an info collected from sources (girls getting back from hometown and girls starting to warm up the long list of clients/ jaanus.)

Baki sab Waqt, or sarkaar hi asli mai baap hai.

Personally,
1) I don’t think it would officially open for the next 2 months at the least.
2) there is no point in risking one’s life.
3) Above 2 points r logical but I just cannot wait to get back to....

Chandi sa badam tera
Sone si jawani hai
Me ishq ka raja hu
Tum sab husn ki rani ho

I would just be happy to see even the green lighting on the trees being ON.

PS: please excuse if the info is already on forum. Lots of pages left to read to get updated.

cheers

Last edited:
I think I had posted this before but will reiterate that mongers need to be careful even after the bars reopen. I have credible news that a certain political party has formed an entire elaborate strategy around moral brigading in the state. As soon as the bars reopen, expect raids from NGOs, women's organizations and social service organisations on ladies bars, lodges etc.

Note that unlike LE which can be managed and bought off, these NGOs are already pre-funded by that political party and are being drafted into this plan. If you are caught by them, their focus will not be on pulling money from you. It will be on making a spectacle of you. More spectacular the raid, more funding. Bigger the spectacle, easier to slot the state govt as immoral and topple.

So exercise caution and restrain.
!!! Raatra Vairyaachi Aahe !!!
Correct, today went to hotel Raj inn near Whitehouse...3 Policeman were standing outside...later went to Diamond palace, Ganga Sagar & Silver point inn...all denied to fetch items.

Neeraj from Hotel Mini Mahal told section garam hai...so avoid visiting lodges in Navi Mumbai for few days.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Bhai, you have attained mongering nirvana !!

Regards
Bhaskar

Thanks for complement bhai

But like we have been boughtup by family jo hath me hain usse khush raho. Try to grab better things but no expression on success failure sadness ego on outcomes. Have mingled with street girls and very premium indies too. No expression or no strings attached. Many thanks.

-Regards
G2

Yes, few bars are open in belapur. Icon (vip) has but don’t know other names.

H6 plans to open from the 1st week of sept itself. Atleast that’s what the feelers have been given out.

Above is just an info collected from sources (girls getting back from hometown and girls starting to warm up the long list of clients/ jaanus.)

Baki sab Waqt, or sarkaar hi asli mai baap hai.

Personally,
1) I don’t think it would officially open for the next 2 months at the least.
2) there is no point in risking one’s life.
3) Above 2 points r logical but I just cannot wait to get back to....

Chandi sa badam tera
Sone si jawani hai
Me ishq ka raja hu
Tum sab husn ki rani ho

I would just be happy to see even the green lighting on the trees being ON.

PS: please excuse if the info is already on forum. Lots of pages left to read to get updated.

cheers
Lo aapki khwaish Puri kardi Maine. IMG_20200818_203803.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7S using Tapatalk

Sometime u just miss it.

The girl.,
The beer,
The music...
It started of in March as "at times", then moved to "some times" in May, then became "Most of the time" in July and now it is "All the time" !!

Along with girl, beer and music missing group mongering as well.

This year don't think will be visiting Mumbai in the last quarter of the year. That will be the first in probably 20 years ! My loss.. huge one !!!

Regards
Basu

Those were the Days. ! Excitement to start up early by 4 in the afternoon, Have beers from outside, enter the Den by 7, some old songs by Kishore until 7.30. Blenders filling the glasses, Girls with glitters enter the hall, Lightings that almost makes you blind. 8.30 1 qrt down. no lesser then Vijaya Mallya Feel. Akha Da Kajal..repeat mode. Bar Closes, Pick up girl to hotel. Next Morning drop by Ola and then again start next afternoon by 4.

Those was my vacation days to India.
Koi Laute de Mere beethe huye Din aur Raat :heart5

P.S- F Corona

Shoutbox
  1. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  2. Turnernator1:
    blair
  3. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on Friday:New jap tina 💋💋 :heart4 Diana - Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  4. Sparkling Spa:
    📣📣50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!!📣📣 END YOUR WEEK 🍆🍑💧💧WITH A WILD TIME WITH🎌🎌 JAPANESE CHANEL🎌🎌 & 🇭🇰TAIWANESE ZOE 🇭🇰905-604-8186!!!
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki,Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  6. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  7. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Bella 😘 is a beautiful Vietnamese busty girl, very sexy, with RMT style massage and very good playful service. So friendly, and nice. Summer ❤️ has nice sexy body, and nice breasts. She can give very good massage and fun service. Very s
  8. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Michelle,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Aad,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry 🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  9. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cici , Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Jessica , young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Linda,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary . 🏠 2560 Shepard Ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  10. SunriseRH:
    FRIDAY at SUNRISE SPA: MICHELLE, LULU & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. SUMMER is a sweet Asian babe, 5’3” with a captivating 36D-28-39 figure
  11. NewOriental:
    FRIDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: HAPPY, HELEN & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  12. aaro_991:
    Athens ga
  13. ASPA:
    𝗙𝗥𝗜𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗮𝘁 𝗔 𝗦𝗣𝗔: 𝗔𝗺𝘆 & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ AMY is young and very friendly, standing 158 Cms. with 34C Cups and a very nice bum. Amy is a very popular student, young, sexy, and open minded. She is in demand for her good massage and...
  14. Dreaminn:
    FRIDAY at 💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: KELLY, LULU & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’3” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services. LULU is a very popular & well known Chinese attendant from another spa, very slim and beautiful with 34C Cups and incredible services..
  15. HolidaySpa:
    Friday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Lina Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Lina is very well known for her great services and her impressive shapely ass. Come and see why! You will be glad you did.
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Friday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Mia, Nana & Sasa. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Mia is a Caribbean service queen temptress with incredible curves. She can bbbj like a queen, & is open to dfk & cfs.
  17. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young new sweet Vicky with curve body and young pretty student Summer, young fun sexy Tina and cute GFE Lina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  18. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️2 new girls 🌹🌹🌹🌹Amy so sexy body 🔥big boost very nice girl 💐💐💐💐💐Lucy so hot sexy service good deep tissue massage 👍👍👍👍5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  19. HKWQ:
    Club Dynasty: Some of the shiatsu massuses are way too old!
  20. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! END YOUR WEEK WITH A WILD TIME WITH JAPANESE CHANEL & TAIWANESE ZOE 905-604-8186!!!
  21. bumika.vashi:
    (((आपको बिना नाटक या नखरे करने वाला सर्विस चाहे तोह याद करना. ))) If you want Service without Drama or Tantrums, Remember it. Will Try To Give You The Best Possible Sweating Experience With Full Company. TAKE MY WORD.?? Don't Waste Your Time And Money In Some Other Place Where You are Really Upset Loosing Out Both Money And Fun. Ok Try With Our Girls Once Then Your Visit Will Be Regular To Me.... _________________N O T E_________________ If u like my services Please Please Do not forget to
  22. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ REWARD YOURSELF! KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Young Sexy Curvy Latina Karen, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  24. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CANDY and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️♨️♨️table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹every day 3 girls 🌹🌹🌹New girl Vicy ,sexy body very good body slide 🥰🥰🥰Cici Strong Deep Tissue,Jenny very good table shower body scrub 🌹🌹🌹5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️416-817-3366
  26. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Anna😘- A stunning sexy girl from Hong Kong
  27. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage Maggie ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  28. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl pretty face big boobs nice figure deep massage Eva , Young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Vivian,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Anjoo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️4379857899 🈵🈵👄👄🦵🦵👅👅
  29. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️(437) 818-8896☎️ ☎️(416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Cici😘A very beautiful and sexy little fangirl, she has a sexy and petite figure, Cici service is first-class, worth having and trying, she belongs to the elite👍She is very friendly, very cute and exquisite little model!!🥰Real pictures
  30. NewOriental:
    THURSDAY at 🍏💚NEW ORIENTAL SPA💚🍏: EMMA, HAPPY, LULU & PHOENIX. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-381-2688 ☎️ EMMA is a young & pretty Chinese babe with very liberal services. HAPPY is a slim Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times.
  31. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 young girls are working today, young cute Ivy with curve body and young sweet Japanese Lily 36DD, sexy Coco and Pretty GFE Ella are providing deep tissue and sensual massage. Pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in always welcome, back entrance and parking available. 350 Wilson Ave North York
  32. Dreaminn:
    THURSDAY at💭𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠 𝗜𝗡𝗡 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗡𝗘𝗦𝗦 𝗦𝗣𝗔💭: EVA, KELLY & VIVI. 10225 Yonge St (North of Major Mackenzie), Richmond Hill, ON ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟮𝟵-𝟮𝟵𝟴𝟯 ☎️ EVA is a slim, pretty & sexy Asian girl. She has excellent bbbj skills if you are nice and clean, and can perform like a champion. KELLY is a young & pretty Asian girl, very slim model figure, 5’2” with unreal bbbj skills & very liberal services.
  33. SunriseRH:
    THURSDAY at SUNRISE SPA: HELEN, MICHELLE, RIYA & SUMMER. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ HELEN is a young, slim & very sexy Vietnamese lady. She not only looks good, she IS good. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered. RIYA is a dynamic black lady with nice D Cups
  34. ASPA:
    𝗧𝗛𝗨𝗥𝗦𝗗𝗔𝗬𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Fox, Coco & 𝗯𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗺𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗥𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗹[/color] 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ FOX is 26 years old with 34C’s, stands 164Cm tall and weighs 54Kg. Fox is very friendly and can provide a great girlfriend experience.
  35. HolidaySpa:
    Thursday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️Cindy & Jenny. Cindy is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Jenny has a medium build, nicely curved with a slim waist, pretty face, and very flexible skills. Jenny will make you very happy.
  36. ForeverWarden:
    Thursday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Sofia & Tracy. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Sophia is a sweet & pretty Chinese lady with natural B Cups and an awe-inspiring smooth rounded ass.
  37. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 CHASIDY, LUCY, PAOLA, AMANDA, MAY, KIRAN, NISHA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  38. Peony Garden Spa:
    🌸3 GIRLS AVAILABLE TODAY 🌸 NANCY: A SMALL PETITE CURVY VIETNAMESE GIRL, NO TALLER THAN 5'2, VERY FRIENDLY, FUN AND OPEN MINDED 🌸 SELINA: A TALL SLENDER ASIAN GIRL, 5'6 AND ABLE TO PROVIDE AN RMT LIKE MASSAGE 🌸 ELLA: A PETITE YOUNG CHINESE GIRL THAT IS A POPULAR FAVOURITE 🌸 PEONY GARDEN SPA 🌸 3477 KENNEDY ROAD UNIT 4 🌸 (416) 335-6093 🌸
  39. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,New First Day Young Slim Sexy Thai Girl Janice, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  40. Sparkling Spa:
    50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! MUI PICANTE STELLA IS HERE TODAY!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  41. bumika.vashi:
    VASHI NAVI MUMBAI FULL SERVICE :oops: TeleGram: @BUMIKAVASHI ☎️ WhatsApp9️⃣9️⃣3️⃣0️⃣9️⃣1️⃣2️⃣6️⃣6️⃣9️⃣
  42. Sparkling Spa:
    0 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT 8!! INTERNATIONAL GIRLS FOR A VARIETY OF APPETITES!!! SEXY SASSY SERVICE QUEEN JENNIFER & KOREAN BLASIAN ALIYAH WAITING FOR YOU!!!☎️(905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️(437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone 50 LOCKRIDGE AVE UNIT#8 NO SPA LIKE US ANYWHERE NEAR US
  43. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  44. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am,Tonight have New Young Thai Girl Janice after 7:30pm, Slim Sexy Chinese Kiki, Slim Petite Chinese Suki, Tall Slim Sexy Chinese Kelly, Young Sexy Chinese Abie.
  45. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, PAYAL PEARL, MONIKA, KIRAN, AMANDA, MALAY, NISHA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  46. SpringGreen.:
    Spring Green Spa - 72 Gerrard St W. 2/Fl - 647-891-0699Today we have 5 girls on wednesday: New Polish gir sasa 💋💋angel- Tanned Spanish beauty with large melons and a fun booty too Wendy- exotic goddess with a gymnasts body and corresponding flexibility CiCi- Exotic beauty with great service and...
  47. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at SUNRISE SPA: LULU, MICHELLE & SUMMER. Also NEW Girl Lulu after 2pm. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 647-325-8086 ☎️ LULU is a friendly and very sexy Vietnamese girl. She is a lot of fun, and can be wild at times. MICHELLE is a young, curvaceous beauty, 5’2” & 130Lbs, 37DDD-31-41, a trim waist, and a nice butt. Come and be pampered.
  48. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️(647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️(437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯💯💯 - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl maki
  49. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👅👅🦵🦵🈵🈵👄👄
  50. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Rose,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julie ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Aris ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
Back