dance bars in navi mumbai

@tedmagnate: earlier my statement : "i cant agree more than this" ; where i quoted you, i meant mai aapse puri tahara sahamat hoo. I am not disagreeing to what you said. Agar yeh aapko bura laga to mai kuch nahi kar sakta.

Lol

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk
Pardon for error. @redmagnate this one for you.

Hi

Dear All

I have not met in person to our Bro iliketomonger ,
But I have seen him in Rasna last week end
When he was sitting with Ayesha ( Telgu girl mentioned by him in his FR )

Uncle Sam can make out who is who

I have seen lot many Forum members in person (e.g. I think I have seen Rajrocks in Swagat At koparkhairane few months back but I don't revel it on forum as I am not so sure if they are what they are and I don't get into any ones privacy at all and I don't like any one getting into my privacy
Raj rocks is a fellow with nice Beard ..isn't it ? ..I may be wrong
Anglo has spects with golden or yellowish border
Whole of Gangbang team and lot of other members ..I may be wrong but
Any ways that's not the point )

Point is this

Take my word ..our Bro Iliketomonger is a genuine person
And his FR is also Genuine
He is a nice middle aged well behaved man and is well experienced and polished fellow

Through gentleman

He did not creat any ruckus or weight of money in Rasna when emtry was denied to him
Just because most of us have not yet experienced such kind of experience dose NOT make it Fake
( I have never been with a nude gal all Alone in a resort by pool at night ..I have been in hotel rooms or in my flat and I assume so many of us have done that but not resort thing )

Our Bro is a lucky fellow and we should apprittiate his Luck and enjoy his FR and try to feel his enjoyment as OURs own

I have already said
This forum and this thread is for all to
Let everyone be part of each other's Virtual world and be together as Virtual bros

And please no use of Foul language at all

Hope everyone understand

( if any one want to know the name of the gal ,Pm him
If he wants he will tell it or he will not
No compulsion at all on open forum or in Pm )
( it is not rocket science to know the name of the gal ..go to Nightangle Ob and find out which good looking gal was absent on that day )
( which resort is that ?
How many resorts are there around 35 kms from belapur on Mumbai Pune highway must be at close to Khandala or Lonavla
Google it and find out )

Maintain Dignity of this thread ALWAYS

Uncle Sam

Thanks Sam for your kind words.

Here are my thoughts... I do not deny developing a soft corner after the night out. I don't want to share details in public for sure but that doesn't mean I don't want to share completely. I will not for sure reveal the resort details which is personal.

A forum mate did PM me for details. I did provide him name, damages and at last this is exactly what I told him.

"Bro, I would have spilled the name in public in my earlier FR if I remembered but not now. Good you took to PM."

Guys, in bar girls, till now I have managed to take girls for a night only from Kishor. This includes the resort as well. I wanted some class with same experience. I attempted in other bars but could not succeed. I do enjoy time in bar as well. I don't plan a night out always when I come to Mumbai, most of the time I'm drunk when I leave Kishor and move to next bar.

Guys, It is causing some uneasiness in me for being the topic and I prefer to be always one among you guys. This will be my last post related to this.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Right said alampanah.

from the report ( iliketomonger), i presume she was not just a paid contact but a paid girlfriend of him. he wants to share the experience in this forum, but not the girl as he is wary of the uncouth guys (some in every forum). Nightingale wali ayegi to costly ayegi. lukkhe log (including me) ke sath nahi. So.....and maybe...thats why he has not mentioned specifics. Chalo thik hai. kabhi kabhi aise bhi report samajhne ko time lagta hai. unche log unchi pasand.hum aam admiyon ko ye sab bhool jana chahiye. lets get back to the usual reports.

Namashkar
Earlier where i quoted your name, there i agreed with you totally but not here. bar girls can not be any body's girlfriend paid or unpaid. They do not love you, they love your money. If you think a bar girl is your girl friend then you will sooner or later discover it is not the case. Hope does not happen with you. Even if they marry you, that is because that is their last resort to escape the grind they go thru every day. And for spending ability many people spend not on capacity but by choice whether or not to. They have head on their shoulder. Does not mean they are "lukkha" the way you chose to describe them in hindi vocubulary.

... Due to popular demand (read: Orient Longman... lol!), here's my FR on last Sunday's escapade - for old time's sake.

After a long break of about a couple of months, the Gangbangers decided to return to the bar circuit and wreak our usual brand of havoc. Of course, in the last few months, we all had been individually visiting bars - but not collectively as a group - due to some personal commitments or the other.

So, as usual, started with Kishor. Had heaps to choose from - perhaps owing to the fact that we were super early. The usual birds flocked as if it were a spring morning. Two hours and a couple of drinks later got bored of the same ol' drill and decided to move on. Left there with smiles on our faces nonetheless.

Almost unanimously, the next choice was Mayur (again an old haunt with the team - but this time, the ground floor). Very far from the SB we all expected to witness. It had more of the chitt-chatty vibe - with a little bit of light fun thrown in. Since we all felt at home with our regular kittens (called from the upstairs section), we had no reason to complain.

(A little "side-note" here for beer drinkers... Try and stick to Bud rather than Kingfisher... it keeps you less full and less sluggish. Besides you can drink a lot more and not get plastered.)

Anyhow, next stop.. Rasna. Now this was an eye-opener (for me, at least). It's the most fun I've had in ages. Made me wonder why I hadn't discovered it yet. ( I had been there solo a long time back and was truly disappointed.) But this time, thanks to my fellow comrades, I had the time of my life. Perhaps, because we chose the inside room. Was delighted by the friendly vibe. I was quickly introduced to some truly enchanting young lasses (again, thanks to my comrades). All cute, congenial and super friendly. Will definitely be going back there!!

After some quick pet-pooja, we headed to the OB, Metro. Big mistake! This was actually our last valiant attempt to find our collective crush Sapna ... who we saw at Metro six months ago... but has been missing in action since. Sapna is a short, cute and unassuming girl with large doe eyes - who you wouldn't find striking at first glance. But the more you look at her, the more you find yourself drawn in. Kind of like your office crush. Anyway, it was the second time we visited in anticipation of finding her. By the time we learned she wasn't there, it was too late and had to order our drinks. The dancers were less than average, as were the other stand-by performers and girls.

A shout-out to all fellow mongers... If anyone has news of Sapna's whereabouts, please let me know or PM me. Someone on the forum did help by saying she could be at Bebo. But would still want to be sure before visiting.

Anyway, a great evening spent with the boys - as always. Looking forward to the next one.

Until next time, happy mongering to all.

Cy.

Cyrus bro..

Had mentioned Sapna with similar description as yours in one of my FRs 2-3 months back. This was when I Met her at Sai Durbar in Nov last year.

Haven't been there since then, so not sure if she is still there, but you may still check.

Cheers!

But
Dear with all due respect to your thoughts, one humble request, please do not abuse anyone in the forum, every monger in this thread deserves respect in their own rights. I have even gone to far an extent to tell members to respect even bar girls, forget about forum members. if someone using this forum to write his dreams, let him , enjoy or ignore. You have a valid point there but lets not make this thread like indepennet girls thread where every second comment one abusing the others.

No offence buddy, please keep at least this thread clean.

Cheers.

But this forum is not for writing dreams & fantasies...one can print his novels for that...

Hi

Dear All

I have not met in person to our Bro iliketomonger ,
But I have seen him in Rasna last week end
When he was sitting with Ayesha ( Telgu girl mentioned by him in his FR )

Uncle Sam can make out who is who

I have seen lot many Forum members in person (e.g. I think I have seen Rajrocks in Swagat At koparkhairane few months back but I don't revel it on forum as I am not so sure if they are what they are and I don't get into any ones privacy at all and I don't like any one getting into my privacy
Raj rocks is a fellow with nice Beard ..isn't it ? ..I may be wrong
Anglo has spects with golden or yellowish border
Whole of Gangbang team and lot of other members ..I may be wrong but
Any ways that's not the point )

Point is this

Take my word ..our Bro Iliketomonger is a genuine person
And his FR is also Genuine
He is a nice middle aged well behaved man and is well experienced and polished fellow

Through gentleman

He did not creat any ruckus or weight of money in Rasna when emtry was denied to him
Just because most of us have not yet experienced such kind of experience dose NOT make it Fake
( I have never been with a nude gal all Alone in a resort by pool at night ..I have been in hotel rooms or in my flat and I assume so many of us have done that but not resort thing )

Our Bro is a lucky fellow and we should apprittiate his Luck and enjoy his FR and try to feel his enjoyment as OURs own

I have already said
This forum and this thread is for all to
Let everyone be part of each other's Virtual world and be together as Virtual bros

And please no use of Foul language at all

Hope everyone understand

( if any one want to know the name of the gal ,Pm him
If he wants he will tell it or he will not
No compulsion at all on open forum or in Pm )
( it is not rocket science to know the name of the gal ..go to Nightangle Ob and find out which good looking gal was absent on that day )
( which resort is that ?
How many resorts are there around 35 kms from belapur on Mumbai Pune highway must be at close to Khandala or Lonavla
Google it and find out )

Maintain Dignity of this thread ALWAYS

Uncle Sam

Hi Sam I agree with you .... but as iliketomonger has put his FR in public he can share the details... no girls in this line can be personal (jab tak aap uska pet full rakhte hi tab tak she is urs)

To All fellow mongers...we have the best thread ever,no malice,no profanity and last respect for individual..

Hope we continue the same,and have fun sharing our experiences and reading others...

So what's happened,let's forget and move on with a learning to never repeat......

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Apologies for yesterday's remarks on @iliketomonger post. Written by a frnd in drunk situation while reading the forum. Have deleted the posts and also feeling sorry for all fellow monger buddies. Its tym to enjoy the forum by logging out so that this cannot be repeated.
Sorry and thanks to all of you.
Cheers and enjoy the weekend.
I had the gut feelings that you can't write such post with the derogatory words used.
We sensed that it was written when one is plastered to the hair..
Anyways,it's nice that u have expressed regrets...
We have all forgotten yesterday's post and moving on with new day,new adventures,new chiks,new joints...
Cheers...!!

Hey guys,
I am thinking of hitting the SB scene after work today. Preferably one that is open late. Any suggestions?

MK sir ,you need to discover a new place ..Kishore and Mayur girls are creating unnecessary issues resulting in embarrassing situation......
MK you are the Vasco Da Gama..hope you find us a new place soon,so we all fellow mongers can have fun....and release our pent-up stress..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

But

But this forum is not for writing dreams & fantasies...one can print his novels for that...

People like to hear bad news (of others). This will make them feel good that 'it didn't happen to me' and can feel sympathy for the 'victim'. That's why our newspapers and TV channels are full of such stories.

Just imagine he had written one bad thing happened after the session, something like - "all went well, it was like a dream come true, but... 'when i was leaving the caretaker came and told that he saw what we were doing and had taken few pictures and demanded money (big money) to keep silent. He threatened to inform my family if i don't pay' or 'i found that my iphone x and a big amount of money was missing, i suspect the girl flicked it' or some other sad ending". If this was the case, no one would have suspected the authenticity of his story or would have demanded publishing the girl's and resort's name. Most would have been sympathetic to him and there will be discussions on how to avoid such incidents.

Guys, if you believe what he wrote, be happy that a bro had a heavenly experience and be happy for him. If you don't believe his story, be happy that our bro has a highly imaginative mind and has good writing skills. Either way, feel happy for him.

Last edited:
Dear friends

need some help from girls at MAyur.

Has anyone tried Jyoti? been there for a long time. Haven't tried her.
There was a girl named Sheetal. She had migrated to Vikas and then Kings. Any info on her latest position?
At the cost of repitition and irritation to seniors (apologies in advance) can anybody help me with some good items there (good assets and serv ice). Dont want to hop from 1st and ground floor.

Help appreciated.

Cyrus bro..

Had mentioned Sapna with similar description as yours in one of my FRs 2-3 months back. This was when I Met her at Sai Durbar in Nov last year.

Haven't been there since then, so not sure if she is still there, but you may still check.

Cheers!
Thanks mate will check it out..But looks like maybe she's somewhere in belapur happy street bars...

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

... Due to popular demand (read: Orient Longman... lol!), here's my FR on last Sunday's escapade - for old time's sake.

After a long break of about a couple of months, the Gangbangers decided to return to the bar circuit and wreak our usual brand of havoc. Of course, in the last few months, we all had been individually visiting bars - but not collectively as a group - due to some personal commitments or the other.

So, as usual, started with Kishor. Had heaps to choose from - perhaps owing to the fact that we were super early. The usual birds flocked as if it were a spring morning. Two hours and a couple of drinks later got bored of the same ol' drill and decided to move on. Left there with smiles on our faces nonetheless.

Almost unanimously, the next choice was Mayur (again an old haunt with the team - but this time, the ground floor). Very far from the SB we all expected to witness. It had more of the chitt-chatty vibe - with a little bit of light fun thrown in. Since we all felt at home with our regular kittens (called from the upstairs section), we had no reason to complain.

(A little "side-note" here for beer drinkers... Try and stick to Bud rather than Kingfisher... it keeps you less full and less sluggish. Besides you can drink a lot more and not get plastered.)

Anyhow, next stop.. Rasna. Now this was an eye-opener (for me, at least). It's the most fun I've had in ages. Made me wonder why I hadn't discovered it yet. ( I had been there solo a long time back and was truly disappointed.) But this time, thanks to my fellow comrades, I had the time of my life. Perhaps, because we chose the inside room. Was delighted by the friendly vibe. I was quickly introduced to some truly enchanting young lasses (again, thanks to my comrades). All cute, congenial and super friendly. Will definitely be going back there!!

After some quick pet-pooja, we headed to the OB, Metro. Big mistake! This was actually our last valiant attempt to find our collective crush Sapna ... who we saw at Metro six months ago... but has been missing in action since. Sapna is a short, cute and unassuming girl with large doe eyes - who you wouldn't find striking at first glance. But the more you look at her, the more you find yourself drawn in. Kind of like your office crush. Anyway, it was the second time we visited in anticipation of finding her. By the time we learned she wasn't there, it was too late and had to order our drinks. The dancers were less than average, as were the other stand-by performers and girls.

A shout-out to all fellow mongers... If anyone has news of Sapna's whereabouts, please let me know or PM me. Someone on the forum did help by saying she could be at Bebo. But would still want to be sure before visiting.

Anyway, a great evening spent with the boys - as always. Looking forward to the next one.

Until next time, happy mongering to all.

Cy.
Yes bro indeed a good time spent with fellow mongers v@@ niketan Randell and Cyrus...

@Cyrus am all for tasting the hyderabadi briyani from Rasna..Both of them to be precise

Hello fellow mongers, it has been quite a few months since I logged in. Very happy to see active posts and FRs. Hope I can join the fun soon. The reason for this post is few references on first mongering experience and WWF Chembur in particular. WWF was my second SB experience and the first was Natraj Bar (near Natrai cinema in chembur). It has become a family restaurant now but in late 90's it was a very good SB with lot of MILFs! My first sitting was in 1998 with an aunty called Radha, a maharastrian and quite a pro! She immediately recognized that I am an amateur but did not fleece or scare me.. quite friendly and took the lead! Allowed bit of groping.. Beer was 130 and still remember paying her only 100. Became a regular with her and after 4-5 times, got a HJ and she introduced few other milfs.. Infact, I was in touch one girl (yes, girl!) until 2010 and went to many chembur bars wherever she worked! She got busted while working in Preeti DB in 2011 and jailed for couple of months. She went to bihar after that and lost touch..
Now, back to WWF.. What a place! Unclesam will not even touch the place with a long pole!!.. Very dirty, noisy, invasive... but for 50rs you get HJ, 100Rs Bj... and auntys from all states of India.. I would have probably went there 15-20 times and never had a bad experience. While on WWF, fondly remember Uma Bar in Diamond garden which was equally notorious and had some great HJ, BJ experience there as well. Late 90's and early 20's were really true mongering paradise.

Dear friends

There was a girl named Sheetal. She had migrated to Vikas and then Kings. Any info on her latest position?
At the cost of repitition and irritation to seniors (apologies in advance) can anybody help me with some good items there (good assets and serv ice). Dont want to hop from 1st and ground floor.

Help appreciated.
Pm Mk bro he's the boss of mayur

MK sir ,you need to discover a new place ..Kishore and Mayur girls are creating unnecessary issues resulting in embarrassing situation......
MK you are the Vasco Da
People like to hear bad news (of others). This will make them feel good that 'it didn't happen to me' and can feel sympathy for the 'victim'. That's why our newspapers and TV channels are full of such stories.

Just imagine he had written one bad thing happened after the session, something like - "all went well, it was like a dream come true, but... 'when i was leaving the caretaker came and told that he saw what we were doing and had taken few pictures and demanded money (big money) to keep silent. He threatened to inform my family if i don't pay' or 'i found that my iphone x and a big amount of money was missing, i suspect the girl flicked it' or some other sad ending". If this was the case, no one would have suspected the authenticity of his story or would have demanded publishing the girl's and resort's name. Most would have been sympathetic to him and there will be discussions on how to avoid such incidents.

Guys, if you believe what he wrote, be happy that a bro had a heavenly experience and be happy for him. If you don't

Guys, if you believe what he wrote, be happy that a bro had a heavenly experience and be happy for him. If you don't believe his story, be happy that our bro has a highly imaginative mind and has good writing skills. Either way, feel happy for him.
Bro there is no question of feeling either happy or sad for someone here. The aim here is to have reliable info by sharing our experiences with each other so as to not get conned & get maximum value for money. The format of FR is well defined which includes atleast hint of the name of the girl; place; damages wtc. If FR has no pointers towards these then it is simply a story (may be real or imaginary...whose interested anyway?) and of not much use to anyone here .....all it leads to is simply spamming of forum.

Dear friends

Help appreciated.
I have been with Jyoti a few times, about a couple of years back. My experience was good with her, she is quite cooperative.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Suki😍is beautiful short petite tiny sexy student from Cambodia. Exotic features and model looks, Suki has a nice bum, slim waist, flat stomach and very good massage skills and has a great playful personality. Suki has a beautiful se
  2. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Vivian 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Ella and sexy Tina are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  3. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 New girl Cherry and Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Vicky deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  4. pedro1124:
    Wondering if anyone has any info on Sunny Foot Spa 888 of Sunny Foot Spa 1900 ?
  5. nurescort:
    Best Escort Service in Mumbai - https://livemumbaiescorts.com
  6. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa @ cici busty and sexy girl working in Nu spring spa 💋 good service hot body ❤️❤️ booking now ! 416-669-8508
  7. lotushubspa:
    Lotus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 ' Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Lisa💋Tiffany💋Amy💋, all of them are young and beautiful with first-class service, from China🇨🇳Taiwan🇸🇬Korea🇰🇷If you want a massage, please contact us at 9052375885📞4163565876, you can send SMS
  8. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  9. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ KAJAL, CAMILLA and RIYA are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  10. Aqua Health Centre:
    😊 Lily and Wendy are available today! 😊 Wednesday slow relaxing massage 😊 1729 Bloor Street West 😊 At Keele Subway Station 😊 High Park area 😊 647-343-6851 😊
  11. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 ASHA, MALIYA, KAVYA, NINA, AMANDA, MEERA, ANGELINA, SANA, ANGEL 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  12. Cema:
    Nova
  13. Cema:
    Nova
  14. TiffanySL:
    Yara is mexico and france mix , very good young beautiful and good service She is new Gils at sugar love spa, come now to get a good time relax and good massage
  15. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Coco😘- A young cute blonde Asian girl mak
  16. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  17. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire 🌸Kim 🌸Christina 🌸Akame 🌸Aletta ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  18. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boob Elise ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Julia ,Young girl Big-breasted big big butts Rose ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  19. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center : New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Zoe ,young girl pretty face nice figure Thai deep massage Helen,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament summer ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella , Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👄👄🈵🈵👅👅
  20. SunriseRH:
    WEDNESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA, LUISA & NAYLA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude.
  21. NewOriental:
    WEDNESDAY at 🍏💚𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔💚🍏: HAPPY & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall, with a slim figure. Vivian is very friendly and versatile. NEW ORIENTAL SPA
  22. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Emily 🌸Tina 🌸Isabella ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  23. ASPA:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  24. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Susan💕 new Colombian girl .she is 5’4” tall, 108 pounds, beautiful curves, exotic eyes, long black hair, bodacious chests🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons ☎️647-446-0886
  25. See You Health Center:
    Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2” tall. 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl ☎️416-988-2950
  26. ForeverWarden:
    Wednesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Bella, Cindy & Sasa. Bella is around 5’3” with a thin to medium build, C Cups, and a pleasing personality. She can offer dfk, bbbj and cfs as well as a good massage experience. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild
  27. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Turkish Persian girl and Asian girl Jenny Yoyo in Wednesday && Cuban girl Mimi in Thursday
  28. HolidaySpa:
    Wednesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️CINDY, KIKI & LILY. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best! Kiki is very attractive, young, about 5’4” and 110 Lbs., slim with a banging body. Kiki is very popular for her great attitude and services.
  29. SugarLoveSpa:
    Wednesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, TIFFANY & YARA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. TIFFANY is an amazing slim petite doll with natural 34C melons, slim waist, & a cute 33” bum
  30. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  31. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
  32. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  34. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  35. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  38. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  39. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  41. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  43. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  44. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  45. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  46. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  47. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  50. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator