dance bars in navi mumbai

Guys how is pre holi celebration in Navi Mumbai bars.?.I remember before 2005, the girls use to come mostly in white dress, dance floor and girls use to be full of colours by various colours splashed on girls by customers who use to carry colours with them.The girls use to treat their regulars with special pan n apply colour to all the patrons and dance their heart on various holi songs.

Sent from my SM-J210F using Tapatalk
Those days are gone I guess

I think for Rangpanchami day that is tomorrow most of DBs open late or remain closed

Others can confirm this

Saturday will be normal working day for DBs

After a frustrating meeting session, Brain & Mind was fighting on Tuesday evening. Mind bola chalo yaar thoda laundiabazzi karten hain.

So entered Star night,

There are 2 parts in this FR

Part 1

I visited Star Night a couple of days in Jan. That time it was full of chicks, hardly any space to even move elbows around, otherwise sure it will strike one melon nearby.

Went there after one month @8.00 pm. I was expecting the old known beauty faces. But except few known lanky lasses others were new.
Searched for my old lady. Happy that she was not there. Maximum 20 odd chiks. Many are new faces. Ratings vary from 6 to 8 /10.

Coatwala recognized and showed his happiness to me that I returned after a long time. To show his gratitude, immediately he assured me for making availability of chik & nearby lodge in case I want entry. I told him to wait...

Ogled to the standing beauties to search for my choice. Choosen one chik & did bohni. Asked her to dance.. My favorite numbers.. raske kamar...Munguda... Saki saki...

I really enjoyed her dancing and showing off her assets. She danced for at least 9 songs... She invited me to dance with her... I danced with her in at least 5 songs, (breaks taken in between for rest and chit chat) ..barbie girl, sexy eyes, bhige honth tere, humara haal hum kya batayen, ending with bang bang baby shot me down and Paas aao na jane bhi doona.... In between that 2 hours I enjoyed light fondling with her...kissed her lightly (not DFK)... I don't know the intensity of our dance that time, but what I observed that all the other persons present in the bar (girls & fellow mongers) are staring us in envy and applause... May be I was boasting..

Tipped her enough, may be 6000 or more expecting her to agree for entry in future. She shared her number very happily for future programs... Tipped coatwala... Left at around 10.30... Just after OB started... That chik also left the bar before I left...

Part 2
During the above following also happened.. the same may happen to other mongers

1. When I was busy with the chik, my eyes turned to another beauty standing in front of my fellow monger seated adjacent. She has very good boobs, and look wise better than my chik. she was not dancing as that compared to mine. So many times unknowingly my eyes veered direction to there. Seeing this my chik came to me and softly caught my cheeks and swayed towards her. As I remember she done it at least 2 times... But she did it very softly, it was not forceful... I respected her indication and to avoid this situation started dancing

Question - what to do in this type situation, when you realise that there is a better choice in front.

2. I can remember all the bar girls were watching me and my chik dancing in tandem during the last hour. Some monger sitting at other side of the bar (I hv not seen his face) instructed another coatwala to get the girl with whom I was dancing. She begged my permission to go and return within minute. I okeyed and she went and came back in less than 2 min with a big bundle of cash (May be 4000 to 5000}. After the dance she came to me and asked "Apne bura to nahin mana". I given her a wicked smile and said "no but next time I don't like it to happen"

Question - what to do if someone else monger starts invading to ur chik when you are already in the momentum

3. When I was dancing, another adjacent fellow monger came closer and joined dancing with both of us(May be 3 to 4 mins), he was trying to show me how to dance (which I never like really) I didn't resisted him, but showed a smile after which he went back to his seat. But still he was ogling. My chik asked me whether that person was my friend. I told what the fuck I don't know him...

Question - what to do in this type of situation. Whether you will prevent politely or you hv to be hard...

I request you(at least Sam, mk, Anglo, bakka, pk) to give ur views...
Anyway I enjoyed the time really very well...

I called her... She asked when to meet...

Cheers

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

After a frustrating meeting session, Brain & Mind was fighting on Tuesday evening. Mind bola chalo yaar thoda laundiabazzi karten hain.

So entered Star night,

There are 2 parts in this FR

Part 1

I visited Star Night a couple of days in Jan. That time it was full of chicks, hardly any space to even move elbows around, otherwise sure it will strike one melon nearby.

Went there after one month @8.00 pm. I was expecting the old known beauty faces. But except few known lanky lasses others were new.
Searched for my old lady. Happy that she was not there. Maximum 20 odd chiks. Many are new faces. Ratings vary from 6 to 8 /10.

Coatwala recognized and showed his happiness to me that I returned after a long time. To show his gratitude, immediately he assured me for making availability of chik & nearby lodge in case I want entry. I told him to wait...

Ogled to the standing beauties to search for my choice. Choosen one chik & did bohni. Asked her to dance.. My favorite numbers.. raske kamar...Munguda... Saki saki...

I really enjoyed her dancing and showing off her assets. She danced for at least 9 songs... She invited me to dance with her... I danced with her in at least 5 songs, (breaks taken in between for rest and chit chat) ..barbie girl, sexy eyes, bhige honth tere, humara haal hum kya batayen, ending with bang bang baby shot me down and Paas aao na jane bhi doona.... In between that 2 hours I enjoyed light fondling with her...kissed her lightly (not DFK)... I don't know the intensity of our dance that time, but what I observed that all the other persons present in the bar (girls & fellow mongers) are staring us in envy and applause... May be I was boasting..

Tipped her enough, may be 6000 or more expecting her to agree for entry in future. She shared her number very happily for future programs... Tipped coatwala... Left at around 10.30... Just after OB started... That chik also left the bar before I left...

Part 2
During the above following also happened.. the same may happen to other mongers

1. When I was busy with the chik, my eyes turned to another beauty standing in front of my fellow monger seated adjacent. She has very good boobs, and look wise better than my chik. she was not dancing as that compared to mine. So many times unknowingly my eyes veered direction to there. Seeing this my chik came to me and softly caught my cheeks and swayed towards her. As I remember she done it at least 2 times... But she did it very softly, it was not forceful... I respected her indication and to avoid this situation started dancing

Question - what to do in this type situation, when you realise that there is a better choice in front.

2. I can remember all the bar girls were watching me and my chik dancing in tandem during the last hour. Some monger sitting at other side of the bar (I hv not seen his face) instructed another coatwala to get the girl with whom I was dancing. She begged my permission to go and return within minute. I okeyed and she went and came back in less than 2 min with a big bundle of cash (May be 4000 to 5000}. After the dance she came to me and asked "Apne bura to nahin mana". I given her a wicked smile and said "no but next time I don't like it to happen"

Question - what to do if someone else monger starts invading to ur chik when you are already in the momentum

3. When I was dancing, another adjacent fellow monger came closer and joined dancing with both of us(May be 3 to 4 mins), he was trying to show me how to dance (which I never like really) I didn't resisted him, but showed a smile after which he went back to his seat. But still he was ogling. My chik asked me whether that person was my friend. I told what the fuck I don't know him...

Question - what to do in this type of situation. Whether you will prevent politely or you hv to be hard...

I request you(at least Sam, mk, Anglo, bakka, pk) to give ur views...
Anyway I enjoyed the time really very well...

I called her... She asked when to meet...

Cheers

PC

Please send the location of Star night bro....

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Nav it seems you got great piece of advice's and suggestion based on you recent encounter by Sam, Corbett and others. I agree to all of them as everybody has their own way of doing encounters and make most out of it.

Dont fall for anybody as they are not meant for life, Its only the lust that matters at those ventures.

If you falling into the prey of so called emotions with these beautiful ladies, then you will screw up both your mental and wallet health.

I am inclined more towards Corbetts view, as if after spending 45K of your hard earned money, if she doesnt respect, then Sir, its time to say 'Lund se'. Even spending more money and taking the other gal at even more heavier prices, not sure..how does it will help except you have loads of money and have no way to spend them out.

It may satisfy once ego but that wont last for long as your heart and mind will still haunt the bad experience etc. After these kind of multiple in n out of other gals, even if the original gal comes to bed, not sure what will you achieve. Unless you are getting more attracted and routed towards her either for Love or Sex.

Remember, Every evening, there are lot of Navs and Bonds visit them and Mongering faces keeps on Changing for these gals. For them hardly matters if we visit them or not unless you are one of their bfs, good customer.

So buddy Relax, Dont take any more efforts on her. If she found you good, she will call you or message you. Of course if her collections reaching the sky limit on every evening, then chances are less but than true gentleman's deserves better treatment and you will for sure.

Take a deep breath, relax, fuck and forget!

Cheers! Bond!
Hahahaha very nice bhai and iam happy to read which is written by you very nicely.. this is lessons for me.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Dear All,
After spending 45k on one OB girl in one month visiting twice in a week and when I asked her to meet outside then many reasons from her, milongi jaldi don't worry, ghar mey guest aaey hai bahar aana possible nahi, guest wapas janney ke baad milongi etc etc.. so I told her my visits are on hold for you until we meet outside then she finally said delete my number and block me in whatsapp and she also blocked me too WTF.......
BC Rs.45k hard earned money spent on her and in return nothing from her.. and at the end the result are she blocked me and why becz i asked to meet out for FS.

Dear all, Kindly suggest me what is wrong went here from me or from her.

So now are the good time for all to ban OB and enjoy in SB and DB.

Dear,

Appreciate other's opinions

45k is a good amount to take any db/ob girl to sleep for nights

In my opinion bhul jao usse... Just think that that was a bad time...

So venture for new chiks... Lots of joints in and around mumbai... Good time only will start now...

I also got looted many times... Also looted the chiks sometimes... But always moved ahead forget the past..

Raat gayee... Baat gayee

Chodna aaur chudwana ye doo pahlu hai laundiabazzi ke

Eek kahawat suni hogi

Bus, train, aaur chokri ke piche kabhi nahin bhagne ka... Eek jayeegi too dusri ayeegi...

So dear... No fear... Move ur gear... To fuck another deer... In utmost shear...

CHEER... CHEER... CHEER...

Enjoy

PC

Belapur Cbd... Sector 15..navi mumbai...infront of Croma showroom..

Star night...
db9154d64b5fb85d4799fb658f5a171c.jpg

A quick guide for week end where you can spend the full night without travelling a lot.

Turbhe:
Locate rasna on gmaps
Walk along the road towards the end of flyover away from station turn left walk for 150 meters you will find sangeet
Oppposite sangeet road second left opposite a tile shop rakesh
Even further go down in market is another bar for got name.vilas I think
Along sangeet road go straight on left lane you will find a small sb sai pooja. 5 bars 200 Mts. Enjoy as per ur budget. Everything is available.

Happy street
Sam has written a thesis on it

Vashi
Yogi mid town on gmaps. Take a left lane along some car show room there. Go down 400 Mts
First is love. A good DB. Great reviews. Keep pockets loaded
Second on same road will be akshay palace and another 100 Mts is saigeet. Good range. All places have hotties. Liked saigeet might some days disappoint with lower turnout but usually good.

2km around apmc market. All short rides in auto. Kings, sairat, blue star, watsapp, facbook.
Another circle nearby is sai durbar
, sneha and laila

Nerul.
Kishore. On same street dasil, deepika, bhoir, sai, sona . Very few people know there is solid range of bars in same street as kishore. Order bharti <bhoir <dasil < kishore =sai ( ambiance cleanliness versus boob grabs) < deepika < sona

Savali, success and silver point . Read my detailed previous post

So hit one of these. Do a full circle. Come back. Post FR.

One more " I went to kishore . Grabbed kajal boobs. Tina touched my penis. I paid 323 rs 45 paisa " really adds no value . Any new girl ,new fuck , safety precautions good time with group is still acceptable.

A quick guide for week end where you can spend the full night without travelling a lot.

Turbhe:
Locate rasna on gmaps
Walk along the road towards the end of flyover away from station turn left walk for 150 meters you will find sangeet
Oppposite sangeet road second left opposite a tile shop rakesh
Even further go down in market is another bar for got name.vilas I think
Along sangeet road go straight on left lane you will find a small sb sai pooja. 5 bars 200 Mts. Enjoy as per ur budget. Everything is available.

Happy street
Sam has written a thesis on it

Vashi
Yogi mid town on gmaps. Take a left lane along some car show room there. Go down 400 Mts
First is love. A good DB. Great reviews. Keep pockets loaded
Second on same road will be akshay palace and another 100 Mts is saigeet. Good range. All places have hotties. Liked saigeet might some days disappoint with lower turnout but usually good.

2km around apmc market. All short rides in auto. Kings, sairat, blue star, watsapp, facbook.
Another circle nearby is sai durbar
, sneha and laila

Nerul.
Kishore. On same street dasil, deepika, bhoir, sai, sona . Very few people know there is solid range of bars in same street as kishore. Order bharti <bhoir <dasil < kishore =sai ( ambiance cleanliness versus boob grabs) < deepika < sona

Savali, success and silver point . Read my detailed previous post

So hit one of these. Do a full circle. Come back. Post FR.

One more " I went to kishore . Grabbed kajal boobs. Tina touched my penis. I paid 323 rs 45 paisa " really adds no value . Any new girl ,new fuck , safety precautions good time with group is still acceptable.
Bahut hai yaar...pura navi mumbai cover kiya hai...

It will take at least a month to review each one for once only... He he he...

Pockets and balls to be loaded...

Peele peele... Oye mere raja...

Cheers

PC

Just got out of kishore. Bill paid a beer a quarter 1250.paid waiters gopal 100 others 150. Sat with kajal first .OK service 500. Next was heena paid 1000 for her plus a thumbs up.. Also preeti 200 just a handshake.and pooja 200 for a dance.
Now having chicken soup nearby and heading towards mayur... BC 3 quarter and a beer down

Great time you had. i too have done these things before, many times.my personal opinion is that you enjoy better once the initial booze buzz kicks in. Later on one has to just sip a bit so as to keep just that much level. Difficult, to prectice, but thats what is paisa vasool on booze.Else, with binge drinking, what happens (wirh me at leas) is that perceptions get clouded. Sab ladki maal lagti hai. the girls too realize that and try to extract maximum moolah. bills could get manipulated, unnecessary heavy tips to waiters and last but not the least a deep regret and guilt, the day after.

Also hope you were not driving thereafter. lets say you are a safe driver after these many drinks, but some asshole dashes your car. You cannot stop and argue with him cause once they know you are drunk, whomsoever has wronged, they will blame it on your state and maybe call the cops. Then thats the be all and end all of it.

This is not to pontificate, just a friendly and unsolicited suggestion.

All the best mongering.

Great time you had. i too have done these things before, many times.my personal opinion is that you enjoy better once the initial booze buzz kicks in. Later on one has to just sip a bit so as to keep just that much level. Difficult, to prectice, but thats what is paisa vasool on booze.Else, with binge drinking, what happens (wirh me at leas) is that perceptions get clouded. Sab ladki maal lagti hai. the girls too realize that and try to extract maximum moolah. bills could get manipulated, unnecessary heavy tips to waiters and last but not the least a deep regret and guilt, the day after.

Also hope you were not driving thereafter. lets say you are a safe driver after these many drinks, but some asshole dashes your car. You cannot stop and argue with him cause once they know you are drunk, whomsoever has wronged, they will blame it on your state and maybe call the cops. Then thats the be all and end all of it.

This is not to pontificate, just a friendly and unsolicited suggestion.

All the best mongering.
Right yaar...

Kaide mein rahoge to faide mein rahoge..

Ha ha...

PC

Shoutbox
  1. lemon_tree:
    💛💕a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201💥💋❣Wednesday, ❣❤ Alina,💋💋 awesome body, very pretty and friendly, skilled hands to relax you and knows how to make you happy 💞 Lisa, small build 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  2. Hollywood_Spa:
    💘💞a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💥💋❣Wednesday, ❤ 💗Nicole, ❣💥small girl, but kinda busty, very pretty, long dark hair, nice shape chest, very good treatment followed by excellent service 💋📱416 222-5554📱
  3. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young cute Yuki slime open mind 30’s, fun GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  4. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Helen 🥰Brand new very young university student from Hong Kong. Great massage skills with a wild flirtatious side willing to tease and please to bring you to satisfaction. Perky natural 34C breasts perfect for kissing and body slide.
  5. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  6. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹2 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Luna 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide,Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  7. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  8. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  9. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  10. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  11. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  12. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  13. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  14. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  15. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  16. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  17. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  18. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  19. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  20. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  21. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  22. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  23. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  24. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  25. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  26. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  27. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  28. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  29. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  31. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  32. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  33. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  34. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  35. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  36. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  37. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  38. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  39. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  40. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  41. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  42. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  43. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  44. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  45. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  46. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  47. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  48. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  49. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  50. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator