dance bars in navi mumbai

Dropped down at rasna today evening. As usual sat down with my fav milf. Btw plenty of new girls around this time. All shape and sizes .

The milf I know.. was extremely happy. Apparently she has been doing good business over the last month..she was proudly stating what her boyfriends have been gifting her.

The list is long starting with new laptop for her kid , new phone for her , new ornaments for holi to at least 10 to 15 new dresses.

Man... I really feel sorry for those who consider these bar girls as their girlfriends and give on such expensive gifts. And she was so excited explaining how she ensures that no two boyfriends arrive at the same time at the bar.. kudos to her.. and her acting skills

Do a guy like me stand any chance in front of such broadminded boyfriends.. ?? I am yet to master the art of buying love..... stupid me

Just wrote this fr on a lightminded effort. Pls don't take it to heart...anybody

I am new in Mumbai, here for office trip. NEVER VISITED ANH DANCE BAR.
Yesterday my driver took me to Cabana, they almost robed me. Gave 2000 for change, Received only 10s 2 bundle. The girl ask, gave one bundle then all the black coat guys was started asking. Give them 1 bundle to distribute among them. The girl ask me, Am I New? I said yes , then she ask me to give 1000 more after 10 MIN, then came down to 500, gave her 200. After 1 glass of beer left the place giving 200 to girl and 100 to waiter.
Beer 800
Tip to girl 1200
Black coat wale 1000
Waiter 100

After coming back I am reading this blog. Please suggest me some thing grate for tomorrow and guide me with specific steps.
Driver told me he will take me to Sheha tomorrow.

RESPECTED SENIORS YOUR GUIDE WILL BE APPRECIATED.
Bhai mere,

1000 to coatwalas? Unki holi, diwali, eid and christmas sab ek saath manaa di.

Not more than 50 to coatwalas and waiter. Note that, they will try to flock to you but only stick to giving tips to those 2-3 who attend your table. Never say you are new, yes new to that particular bar, but take names of other bars in the vicinity - lots of names the forum throws up.

Sneha is good to start off as a sb monger - go to first floor post 3.30-4 00. Else go to mayur first floor post 5-5.30 for more of dance. If you want both, go to sadguru as gals from db on first floor can be taken down to the sb. Do PM me for details if you want. There are many others here too who would be ready to help.

In any of the above three, just be patient and select the gal - if you arent comfortable with a gal, ask the waiter/coatwala to get someome else. Once a gal sits next to you max 200 to start as bohni. After that all depends for how long she sits next to you/ dances for you. Anything from 400-600 should be good for a gal in Sneha for an hour of service including hj. mayur too has sb on the ground floor ( rates same as sneha) - but if you are more of the dance types - mayur first floor should suit you better - here again the rates can vary, I usually pay upto .8-1.5k max at the end (not everyone does that but I mention while giving bohni that I will pay at the end and wont disappoint; not many gals have been averse to the offer) for 2-3 hours of dance (I dance with the gal). Other way of keeping the gal interested is - slipping notes under her mobile at frequent intervals. 50's every 5-7 mins or 100's every 10-12 minutes.

Hope the above guidelines help.

Cheers Anglo.

Last edited:
Anglo bro
BK001's driver must be reading the forum and not this gullible,naive bk bro..
If he says,he was robbed at cabana,it is the other way round...bk allowed them to rob him..
How can a person go to high end db, without knowing any ethics being followed in that holy place?
I was amazed to know his driver..he knows what his Saheb is looking for..so today he is taking bk to Sneha..it's like taking a rustic guy from university to KG to learn ABC of trade..
Couldn't stop myself from having a hearty laugh to read BK's fr.."they robbed me"..hehehehe
Imagine,a cabana coatwala putting FR in the forum,"ek Naya Bakra aaya tha"...

P.S.
All above is pun intended.
Sorry,bk bro..
Be a Man..

Anglo bro
BK001's driver must be reading the forum and not this gullible,naive bk bro..
If he says,he was robbed at cabana,it is the other way round...bk allowed them to rob him..
How can a person go to high end db, without knowing any ethics being followed in that holy place?
I was amazed to know his driver..he knows what his Saheb is looking for..so today he is taking bk to Sneha..it's like taking a rustic guy from university to KG to learn ABC of trade..
Couldn't stop myself from having a hearty laugh to read BK's fr.."they robbed me"..hehehehe
Imagine,a cabana coatwala putting FR in the forum,"ek Naya Bakra aaya tha"...

P.S.
All above is pun intended.
Sorry,bk bro..
Be a Man..
Bade bhai...I gave him benefit of doubt and thus the guidelines as bk bro isnt from Mumbai he told.

Sent from my CPH1701 using Tapatalk

Dear Bro
BK001

Take money spent in Cabana as investment

My suggestion is to go back to Cabana again today at 9pm and wait til 10.30 pm

Same coatwala will give you royal welcome and you will see better quality chicks especially after 10 pm when Cabana orchestra gals come

This time don't spend too much money on tips on all waiters but give tip to only one waiter Especially Red coat wala ( Datta or any other red cotewala )

Don't go to Sneha especially if you are outsider of Mumbai and came to Mumbai only for few days
I want you to go back to your place with beautiful images of ghagra clad gals from good Db or Obs

Sneha may disappoint you badly as far as quality of Females present
( Sneha has only females and no gals
U may read as only buffalos and no cats )

Or go to Nightangle next to Cabana
Meet Suraj white coat
And u wil get entry with nice Girl in 7000 to 8000 in total with drinks and lodge

It will give you life time memories by dear Bro

Money invested in Db and Ob is like the one invested in Stock market
Have patience and
Your money will return back to you many fold in the form of Plaesures offered by Gals which you don't imagine in your daily life to touch Also

What's the use of the money if u don't spend it on quality and pleasure

It is just piece of pepar bro

Pepar which you won't carry with to heaven or Hell

Burn it on earth

Uncle Sam

Dear Bro
BK001

Same coatwala will give you royal welcome and you will see better quality chicks especially after 10 pm when Cabana orchestra gals come

This time don't spend too much money on tips on all waiters but give tip to only one waiter Especially Red coat wala ( Datta or any other red cotewala )

Don't go to Sneha especially if you are outsider of Mumbai and came to Mumbai only for few days
I want you to go back to your place with beautiful images of ghagra clad gals from good Db or Obs

Meet Suraj white coat
And u wil get entry with nice Girl in 7000 to 8000 in total with drinks and lodge

Have patience and
Your money will return back to you many fold in the form of Plaesures offered by Gals which you don't imagine in your daily life to touch Also

Burn it on earth

Uncle Sam
Uncle ne bol diya...bk bhai you can always override anyones advice in the forum with uncles or mks advice.

Woh kehte haina...
Cheeteh ki chaal, baaz ki nazar aur uncle sam/mk ki advice par sandeh nahi karte .

Uncle ne bol diya...bk bhai you can always override anyones advice in the forum with uncles or mks advice.

Woh kehte haina...
Cheeteh ki chaal, baaz ki nazar aur uncle sam/mk ki advice par sandeh nahi karte .

So very true..

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

Dropped down at rasna today evening. As usual sat down with my fav milf. Btw plenty of new girls around this time. All shape and sizes .

The milf I know.. was extremely happy. Apparently she has been doing good business over the last month..she was proudly stating what her boyfriends have been gifting her.

The list is long starting with new laptop for her kid , new phone for her , new ornaments for holi to at least 10 to 15 new dresses.

Man... I really feel sorry for those who consider these bar girls as their girlfriends and give on such expensive gifts. And she was so excited explaining how she ensures that no two boyfriends arrive at the same time at the bar.. kudos to her.. and her acting skills

Do a guy like me stand any chance in front of such broadminded boyfriends.. ?? I am yet to master the art of buying love..... stupid me

Just wrote this fr on a lightminded effort. Pls don't take it to heart...anybody
Yes. Bars are a fantastic playground to study how the process of seduction works. As in they seduce you into emptying your pockets and parting with your wallet.

The irony is, the more you get 'seduced', the more she loses respect for you.

Last edited:
Dear Bro
BK001

Meet Suraj white coat

Have patience and

Burn it on earth

Uncle Sam
Explained in detail sir. ...Burn it on earth :D:D

Do a guy like me stand any chance in front of such broadminded boyfriends.. ?? I am yet to master the art of buying love..... stupid me......

Mushik bro
You must also be knowing the patrons buying flats for these bar chiks leave alone laptops,dresses..
I wrote a year back about a bar Chik whose patron had bought a flat for her in kk...she was so loyal to him after this gift that she never used to sleep with any other customers.
Once,I was with this same girl in the lodge,and her patron called from Poona..she whispered she was in a temple praying... ;-)
So,it's very complex thing to understand..
The mind of a woman is most difficult thing to understand...
On the other hand,these guys who give expensive gifts to bar chiks may be getting extra pleasures from them which these guys not getting at home or elsewhere...
Uska paisa,uski bar Chik,uska decision...
Why should we get disturbed?

The ob scene is much much complicated..
A chik standing in the middle of the stage,the patron showering thousands,lakhs in an hour..for that sum he could lay Deepika Padukone...
It's baffling..
But it's his money,
His choice,
His decision...

Dekho,aur bhool jao..

Dear Bro

No one sells Love in Db

Yes mongers try to buy it
But no one sells it

Db gals sell Sex , company ,dance skills or ego boost or king like feeling

But mongers feel that they are buying Love

Then it is mongers fault and not girl's

Why mongers do it ?

Cause some of them have so much of money that they don't know what to do with it and so they blow it on gals

Some are addicted to mongering and hence get bankrupt but still monger

And then there are others like most of us on the forum who are sensible and try to find a middle way

Every one has to find his OWN middle way and walk on it

Life fucks every one

I hope u read that great actor Irfan Khan got brain tumor and if true will die soon

Or Goa CM has got ca pancrease

So one never know
Tomorrow it may be my number or your number or Any one on forum bros number

Every one comes with his own Destiny written

So don't bother much about others
Play your own game

Just enjoy on your own Way

( which I am very sure that your already doing and yesterday's post must just out of boredom cum some frustration )

As lord Krishna has said in Bhagwat Geeta

Parivartan Sansar ka Niyam hai
Jo aaj tumhra hai
Wo kal kisi aur ka tha
Aur Kal kisi aur ka hoga

Only thing that is definite is CHANGE

Nothing remains eternal

So does me and you and that Rasna gal of yours

Enjoy the game

MORE and MORE and MORE til it LAST

Uncle Sam

Once,I was with this same girl in the lodge,and her patron called from Poona..she whispered she was in a temple praying... ;-)

She lied. Lodge cannot be considered as a temple. She should have told "I'm with God and trying to please him". Mongering God. Then it wouldn't have been a lie.

... Uska paisa,uski bar Chik,uska decision...
Why should we get disturbed? ...
I believe he is worried because he didn't know what to do or what to give the girl when he heard about these gifts. I think he cannot afford (financially or mentally) to gift her such expensive things and wondering whether she would treat him well.

Dear Bro
BK001

Meet Suraj white coat

Have patience and

Burn it on earth

Uncle Sam

Yes As Uncle Sam said it When u spend More u have that carve to earn more and spend more....or rightly said its paper

Truly said by Mushik bhai, myself go to there to have fun and don't want to stick to one girl. I have burned my hand long back and tht makes me think tht she was making me fool for name sake of love. But what I learnt from tht day is once u went in control of their demands they will lose interest and respect in u. Somedays back nav1983 spend around 40k plus on OB girl and she was showing tantrum. What I learned in life is tht when u got something (anything) so easily, u don't bother/ u don't care /u don't feel it unless and until u lose it. So if ur easily available for DB/SB/OB girl under the name of her "boyfriend" ur nothing but her financer not a boyfriend. First thing I would have not spend this amount or max I can say 2-3 visits are enough to know what kind of girl is tht so expenses shd be around 4 to 5k max. Then if I had sense of tantrum from her, I will visit there again but this time I will choose her competitor and try to flirt with her or give some money to other girl and then would love to enjoy her feeling of betrayal.
What I enjoy the most in these kind of girls is "jealousy". This is common trait in all so called beautiful or prouded girls. So I enjoy teasing, flirting with them and do the same with other girl (who is mostly her competitor) and enjoy the rage or sense of losing customer in their eyes. I m not a big spender in OB/SB/DB but do visit couple of times in week in there for drink and for this game of smile, flirt, lust and rage.
These girls don't harm u until and unless u cross the lines or I can say I made some good friends out of these girls and love the way they back bitching each other.

P.S. - Mushik bhai, hope u recognized me when I met u with KG,SAAR and mani near kishore and afterwards u went for nightout with KG :)

Sent from my E5563 using Tapatalk

Off course I rememer u raju... Pls pm me your number.. you are an encyclopedia of mps and dbs around. That' night out in lamington road was awesome.. hoped u could have joined us. We can always catch up at vashi.

I am also spending a couple of evenings every week at the bars. So can't be judgemental. I love the bars and the girls and the ambience myself. No hypocracy about it.

What I wanted to express in the post was the girl consider most of the patrons as a money minting machine. And they are quite proud about their abilities to potray themselves as victims of circumstances.

As truly said by MK and uncleSam.. enjoy while the good times last.. we are all limited time edition..
Thanks to the forum that I met a real gentleman named MK. Hope to catch up with you uncleSam one day.

Not much is written about kapilkinara and magnet bars of vashi.. are they worth a visit ??

Tried Adarsh KK today. I thought it was a service bar but it turned out to be a low end dancebar. Went there at 8 pm.

Left, and she put her arms around me. Gave me a kiss on the corner of my mouth. I can see why such places can be so addictive. It helps the male ego. Sticking to normal women for a while as my skills with them might get rusty. After all, in a dancebar, the whole purpose is to make you feel like a king, isn't it?

1k disappears.

Rikky, sorry for the delayed response as my boss is really taking my ass for last few days.

Just wanted to say- Super Short FR!

Cheers! Bond!

Pls give me Sadguru address? I plan for next week

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  4. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  5. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  6. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  7. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  8. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  9. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  10. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  12. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  13. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  14. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  15. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  16. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  17. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  18. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  19. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  21. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  22. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  23. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  24. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  25. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  26. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  27. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  28. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  30. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  31. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  32. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  33. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  34. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  35. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  36. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  37. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  38. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  39. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  40. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  41. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  42. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  43. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  44. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  45. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  46. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  47. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  48. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  49. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
  50. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 new Asian girl Amy in later tonight &Spanish /Latin white skin girl in Monday
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator