dance bars in navi mumbai

Hey guys sorry couldn't make it to nightingale as planned..The hotel guys scared me saying it's gonna take 2 hrs from juhU..Meetings ran up late..Caught an auto guy and hE showed me some "ladies bar"...But all orchestra with guys and girls singing in Santa Cruz ..Landed up in an empty pub jlwa in Bandra..Looks like it's going to be a quiet night..Plan to head to navi Mumbai Tom..This area seems dry...Thanks for all the help and ur posts so far

Sneha FR
Newbie silent reader from past 3 months

After a hectic weekend in Pune while returning to home I decided to make it to the my first visit in any sort of DB/SB/Ob !!
Through the help of FR posted in this forum i jus opened my Google baba and get down to Vashi station around 3:30pm and as I can clearly saw the way to destinations in google map but decided not to tell autowala exact location so choose to get down to nearby hospital ;
And I could saw the over bridge and located to Sai darbar ( sneha jus behind the same building again fR helped )but as It was first time for me so I tried to pretend like a old monger but new that sneha !!

Went inside without hesitation and I was like in some sort of heaven with music and dark light environment! Coatwala guided me to the left side of the small room with around 8 seats ( 4 of them were already occupied ) so sit at the just one next to the door on left hand side !
As i was about to settle myself bunch of girls and women's with their smiling face and exposing cloths started gathering around me I couldn't even see them properly as I was coming from outside so may be illusion.
And suddenly I realised one more FR trick where it was mentioned that (do not choose randomly and in hurry so I make them stand for 3 to 4 min ) but guys andar se Fat bhi rahi thi and excitement was on 7th cloud and then I found one gal with good assets named Shabina and make her sit ( few of them has huge boobs may be cause of Padded bra )
Ordered 2 Rio and the session begain gal makes me comfortable with her kiss hugs and boobs on my face I decided to go on with full scale and stared fondling her soft boobs roughly and pressing her thais and ass !!
May be She gets turn on and make her saree up and put my hands in her panty and guided my fingers to the jannat ! And hold my Johnny in hand and she said " Itna Garam aaj tak nhi feel ki kisi ka "

I can clearly feel her juicy stuff in my finger and then a few times waiters disrupt for sir kuch chahiy so said no and game continues ! She said pani nikal do mera bhi and then pussy rubbing and boobs fondling goes on and cock handshake goes for about 45 min of play Johnny just drop out like Jawalamukhi making on 9th clould and again she said itna garam kaise and that too itna Sara maal she cleaned both of us and ask for bohni gave her 500 and she said 300 aur do she will give one more hand job and one blowjob I thought deal is not bad and said yes go ahead
She stared with sucking not caring anyone ( as I can see guys on other side doing fingering to other women & was watching us but I didn't care and the women smiled at me with temptation !!
Had again juerkoff in her mouth and she perhaps drink that and she has repeated all the time itna garam kaise ?
Cleaned and sit again Johnny get ready again in next 10 min by looking at other guys and women's stuff and fingered her like hell " motion of hands of each other was equally proporsanal to the feelings of Johnny and Jannat (pussy ) "
the both ( shabina and other women around 27)had mutual understanding of teasing each other and enjoying and she asked about how many time u fuck your gf I said 3 to 4 for sure ! Her reaction was like Wow and exchanged her no said call me anytime !! Jeaked off again and then cleaned
Gave her 300 more and she give kissed and said call karti Hu and left !!

While I close my pant and sit there by enjoying the other women and Shabina said something to her may be join me amd then after 5min she left the guy may be she was done too and came to me and as again she also was in saree ( later told that she is new) Had a chat for 5 min and one Hand job session DFK with her & paid her 300 then I said next time will see u for more time and let her go !!

Asked waiter for some hot stuff and he send come with a women in her 30 named KOKO make her sit again fondled her and tries to access her pussy but as she was in salwar suit so couldn't make it possible ( or may be she was not too Co operative else she could have loose her strip )
As soon I jerkoff paid her 500 and let her go as I wasn't enjoying her much after enjoyment of other two gals !!
Ask waiter for bill
Stayed around 3 hour

Damages

Shabina 2×300 Rio + 800
Other gal name couldn't ask 300 Rio for her and 300tip
KOKO 300 Rio plus 500
100 +100 coatwala
Total = 3000

Confidence boosted and enjoyed like hell first experience was good

Bad things happens when after coming out of bar I noticed my pant it was completely white on surrounding area but tries to manage to reach home by that itself no option left !!!

Thanks to @Uncle Sam , @momslover
@Anglo and many more for you alls valuable FR and guide posted in Groups

Lesson learned Kuch pana hai to haathpaw maro sab milega

Seeking for some of new and more experience where I can get them to home or hotel with good quality

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk
Amazing FR dude....but seriously, tune wohi bandi se BJ liya aur fir us se hi DFK !!

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

After a long time...headed to Kishore...
..reached at around 1700...I was suprised to see the first room full on weekday..luckily managed to get a seat.Had a glance around and spotted Priyanka.Had taken her out earlier for entry last month.She is total vfm and not greedy.Full on dfk and fondling.Got aroused and asked her for entry again.Nice session in the lodge.She is a wild cat in bed with no nakhras...although i hate the ambience in the lodge and one of the senior members has been kind to suggest a few good hotels.
Girl :3000
Drinks:600
Tips:200

PM'ed few seniors on Saturday but looks like our senior buddies were making full use of Saturday :). All seniors responded promptly on Sunday. Visited Kishor on Saturday and was guided to the first inner room. It was crowded but was lucky to get a seat. I was prepared for the ambience, so was not fussy. Settled and ordered a beer, scanned the girls there while sipping the beer. The guys around were so engrossed in making the time and money count. I was amused by a sight where two guys were sucking the boobs of the girl and was busy with their business as there was no tomorrow, can see glimpses of her boobs. Crazy stuff, it was not dark and had enough lighting but the guys managed to pull it off. On request of my liking, the waiter brought a couple of girls. Selected one by the name of Seema or Salma, a young thin girl. She said no to DFK, co- operated nicely. Pressed the almost nonexisting boobs, fingered the tight pussy to the extent that she got wet down. She squeezed my dick with my pants on. The initial hesitancy vanished and got into the groove. My turn to behave as there is no tomorrow. Took her to the wall and dry humped her. Removed my dick out and requested for a HJ. She was reluctant but agreed to hold the tool. She gently massaged while I was playing with the flat chest. It would have been more fun had she cooperated for DFK. I was denied entry but she shared her digits and agreed to meet outside. Had a great 90 mins of erotic blissful time. Had a good SB experience but ambience is big let off. Not sure whether I will visit again but may be because of the experience

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

My reply to the above post is not in response to jacky's reply only, but to all similar FR.

I must have visited Kishore more than 60-70 times in the last couple of years. though I agree that the whole atmosphere there is boisterous, it will be a tad exaggeration to mention that such activities as described above happen there ( opening the topcompletely, exposing the boobs in full view of everybody and suckling them for all to see. Exposing your organ and the girl giving a handjob, standing in the aisle of that room. somebody else mentioned that he removed the whole top and would do the same to the bottom half in the next visit. with that progression, someone later might make the girls dance in nude on the floor. While I would so much want this to be true, the fact is not so colourful. Full on groping with clothes on, DFK, squeezing and suckling boobs with one of those apples fetched out of the dress for this job, is done, I have not seen till date the activities mentioned by jacky (or i must have lost my vision on entering Kishore). Fingering pussy till she squirts!?!?!? I mean most girls are in salwars and a panty inside OR in saree. To make her squirt :):):)...you will have to remove her bottom half or at least her underwear, spread her legs and finger her vigorously.

So guys please keep FRs interesting but factual. Tmrw, some new johny might take this as routine and try some misadventures there and in return get embarrassed. All the mentioned action and more, is possible in lodge (anal included), but sadly not in the bar, the way you have described.

After a long time...headed to Kishore...
..reached at around 1700...I was suprised to see the first room full on weekday..luckily managed to get a seat.Had a glance around and spotted Priyanka.Had taken her out earlier for entry last month.She is total vfm and not greedy.Full on dfk and fondling.Got aroused and asked her for entry again.Nice session in the lodge.She is a wild cat in bed with no nakhras...although i hate the ambience in the lodge and one of the senior members has been kind to suggest a few good hotels.
Girl :3000
Drinks:600
Tips:200
Maharaja. 3k too high. Me in hibernation now . Forced to reply

My reply to the above post is not in response to jacky's reply only, but to all similar FR.

I must have visited Kishore more than 60-70 times in the last couple of years. though I agree that the whole atmosphere there is boisterous, it will be a tad exaggeration to mention that such activities as described above happen there ( opening the topcompletely, exposing the boobs in full view of everybody and suckling them for all to see. Exposing your organ and the girl giving a handjob, standing in the aisle of that room. somebody else mentioned that he removed the whole top and would do the same to the bottom half in the next visit. with that progression, someone later might make the girls dance in nude on the floor. While I would so much want this to be true, the fact is not so colourful. Full on groping with clothes on, DFK, squeezing and suckling boobs with one of those apples fetched out of the dress for this job, is done, I have not seen till date the activities mentioned by jacky (or i must have lost my vision on entering Kishore). Fingering pussy till she squirts!?!?!? I mean most girls are in salwars and a panty inside OR in saree. To make her squirt :):):)...you will have to remove her bottom half or at least her underwear, spread her legs and finger her vigorously.

So guys please keep FRs interesting but factual. Tmrw, some new johny might take this as routine and try some misadventures there and in return get embarrassed. All the mentioned action and more, is possible in lodge (anal included), but sadly not in the bar, the way you have described.
Agreed. This is a fictional fr.

Last edited:
Fellow mongers, planning to be in Mumbai tomorrow and will be visiting the usual suspects. Just writing to find if farmers agitation has any impact to SB/ DB opening hours?

MK26, thanks for the PM. Will write an FR once I visit the places.

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Bro, do not run your imagination wild like a topless girl sitting, a guy standing there with his dick hanging out having hj. Definitely this cannot be so public. Not to criticize your 60-70 visits, I judged the place in my first visit. I will not be surprised of nude dance happening in near future. if a group books the entire room I believe this can be possible, just my guess. Instead of making judgements based on your experience, advice you to attempt something different. I will not be visiting a place 60-70 times with shitty ambience to have the same groping and fondling. I will attempt something different when I visit this place again. If not possible, I will stick to some better place with ambience. BTW, I'm planning to visit this place tomorrow :)

Fellow mongers, planning to be in Mumbai tomorrow and will be visiting the usual suspects. Just writing to find if farmers agitation has any impact to SB/ DB opening hours?

MK26, thanks for the PM. Will write an FR once I visit the places.

Regards
Basu

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
No I don't think they will be visiting these SB .they will return back peace fully

Dear Redmagnet

Jo cheez Duniya ko namumkin Lage
Wahi mauka Hota hai Kartab Dikhane Ka

Dude ,

when you rule out impossible , what ever remains no matter how improbable ,must be the truth

Don't envy
Enjoy

( sorry I am in hibernation like Bakka bro but had to come out )

Uncle Sam

Uncle Mk need urgent advice.. Which sb/db/ob is open post 11pm where entry is also a possibility for first timers! I know I should rtff but we are out there and clueless! Please pm or reply here.. Thanks

A stupid question
I am planning to visit sneha today mostly around 3.30. Its my first time
I and my good friend is planning to come in car. Is parking available there?
Or should we come in bike?

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk
Wow... You in SB!! That's great. Please share FR. Would like to see from your perspective..

Sent from my Lenovo K53a48 using Tapatalk

Amazing FR dude....but seriously, tune wohi bandi se BJ liya aur fir us se hi DFK !!
At least he was aware what (or whose) was in her mouth before kissing her. ;)

DFK was with other one Bro Read again !!
Oops!! Now not sure, whose was there before he kissed her.. :(

Very soon women will pay men to suck their breasts !!

BBC Homepage Top News Story :-

Doctors recommend that women reduce the risk of breast cancer, by having their breasts sucked.

It is said that regular sucking of the breast lowers the risk level.

Help, save a life today,
Suck some boobs.

Send this to all responsible men, & to ladies who are unaware of the high risk.

Men, please save women. You can save tigers later!

Remedy for Penis cancer coming soon...

Cheers mongers... We saving life by mongering...

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Bro, do not run your imagination wild like a topless girl sitting, a guy standing there with his dick hanging out having hj. Definitely this cannot be so public. Not to criticize your 60-70 visits, I judged the place in my first visit. I will not be surprised of nude dance happening in near future. if a group books the entire room I believe this can be possible, just my guess. Instead of making judgements based on your experience, advice you to attempt something different. I will not be visiting a place 60-70 times with shitty ambience to have the same groping and fondling. I will attempt something different when I visit this place again. If not possible, I will stick to some better place with ambience. BTW, I'm planning to visit this place tomorrow :)

M'ed few seniors on Saturday but looks like our senior buddies were making full use of Saturday :). All seniors responded promptly on Sunday. Visited Kishor on Saturday and was guided to the first inner room. It was crowded but was lucky to get a seat. I was prepared for the ambience, so was not fussy. Settled and ordered a beer, scanned the girls there while sipping the beer. The guys around were so engrossed in making the time and money count. I was amused by a sight where two guys were sucking the boobs of the girl and was busy with their business as there was no tomorrow, can see glimpses of her boobs. Crazy stuff, it was not dark and had enough lighting but the guys managed to pull it off. On request of my liking, the waiter brought a couple of girls. Selected one by the name of Seema or Salma, a young thin girl. She said no to DFK, co- operated nicely. Pressed the almost nonexisting boobs, fingered the tight pussy to the extent that she got wet down. She squeezed my dick with my pants on. The initial hesitancy vanished and got into the groove. My turn to behave as there is no tomorrow. Took her to the wall and dry humped her. Removed my dick out and requested for a HJ. She was reluctant but agreed to hold the tool. She gently massaged while I was playing with the flat chest. It would have been more fun had she cooperated for DFK. I was denied entry but she shared her digits and agreed to meet outside. Had a great 90 mins of erotic blissful time. Had a good SB experience but ambience is big let off. Not sure whether I will visit again but may be because of the experience
Dear Redmagnet

Jo cheez Duniya ko namumkin Lage
Wahi mauka Hota hai Kartab Dikhane Ka

Dude ,

when you rule out impossible , what ever remains no matter how improbable ,must be the truth

Don't envy
Enjoy

( sorry I am in hibernation like Bakka bro but had to come out )

Uncle Sam

No envy uncleji. Aap age badho hum apke kadmon pe chalenge. Rasta dikhao mere aapa

Shoutbox
  1. gold__rose__spa:
    💐🏵at 1536 Warden Avenue 💞💋💘💐Tuesday, 💞💋 Judy, 💋medium body, shapely girl, outgoing and friendly, very smooth skin, nice boobs, does great relaxation with full menu options. 🏵 Fifi, a strong, full body 🌹 📳 647 346-8086📳
  2. lotushubspa:
    otus Spa Richmond Hill 10737 Yonge St unit13 Today we recommend new girls for massage services including Anna 💋Cici💋Coco💋all of them are young and beautiful with first class service from china Taiwan Korea lf you want a massage please contact us at 9052375885.4163565876 you can send SMS Quote
  3. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  4. Withme_Spa:
    💞💋at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east ❣Tuesday, 💞Mia, 💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣❤  Lily, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, very good treatment and excellent finish.💞 Jessica, 💋medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, relaxing finish. 💋💋 Lulu, 💘tall, slim, curvy, pretty girl with long hair. Soft treatment and very nice finish. 💖💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  5. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  6. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  7. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  8. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  9. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  10. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  11. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  12. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  13. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋💋Tuesday, 💞💋 Sophia, and ❤ Kelly 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  14. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  15. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  16. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  17. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  18. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  19. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  20. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  21. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  22. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋Tuesday, 💞💗 Coco, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💞💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  23. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  24. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💞💋Tuesday, ❣ Holly,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💘 Amy, very small 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  25. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  26. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  27. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  28. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  29. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  30. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  31. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  32. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  33. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  34. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  35. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  36. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  37. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  38. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  39. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  40. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  41. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  42. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  43. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  44. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  45. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  46. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  47. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  48. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  49. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  50. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator