dance bars in navi mumbai

It was a decent debut RowkerBoi. Also try Mayur as its definitely a one level up with the Quality as compared to Sneha :)

Cheers! Bond!
I vouch for that..was regular at Sneha..went to Mayur once and wahin ka hokar reh gaya hu..it is definitely way better without much increase in cost.

Sent from my LG-M700 using Tapatalk

My reply to the above post is not in response to jacky's reply only, but to all similar FR.

I must have visited Kishore more than 60-70 times in the last couple of years. though I agree that the whole atmosphere there is boisterous, it will be a tad exaggeration to mention that such activities as described above happen there ( opening the topcompletely, exposing the boobs in full view of everybody and suckling them for all to see. Exposing your organ and the girl giving a handjob, standing in the aisle of that room. somebody else mentioned that he removed the whole top and would do the same to the bottom half in the next visit. with that progression, someone later might make the girls dance in nude on the floor. While I would so much want this to be true, the fact is not so colourful. Full on groping with clothes on, DFK, squeezing and suckling boobs with one of those apples fetched out of the dress for this job, is done, I have not seen till date the activities mentioned by jacky (or i must have lost my vision on entering Kishore). Fingering pussy till she squirts!?!?!? I mean most girls are in salwars and a panty inside OR in saree. To make her squirt :):):)...you will have to remove her bottom half or at least her underwear, spread her legs and finger her vigorously.

So guys please keep FRs interesting but factual. Tmrw, some new johny might take this as routine and try some misadventures there and in return get embarrassed. All the mentioned action and more, is possible in lodge (anal included), but sadly not in the bar, the way you have described.[/QUOTE

ODE to my mongering family! shukriya karam meherban...:):):)

MUMBAIKADON

went modhosh - really... waiting for sh...la. comes the woman....itne bhi bhari nahi the bable. lekin...poora khol ke deti hai. everyting is available except FS on table. 5k mein morning ko gaand bhi marwane degi, thats the plus. else nothing great. woh to kishore ki khas ladkiya bhi degi. but sir A1 service. Salute you. thoda kadak kamwali type maal batao aur kidhar pe. but sir... salut.....for finding gems in the forest.

Fr of a very long mongering day on Tuesday. Have cut short some details to keep it as small as possible.

A day where I finally did some 'shor' after a break of month and a half.

Started making shor at 2 ....found buttergold bhai having his beer alone and getting into the mood. Left before Rani's entrance. Had fun with a couple of gals. 1.5 quarters shared.

Joined by 2 forum members. Went to Sneha..for an hour...ended the session with a hj. Half quarter more.

Done with service. Time for dance for the rest of the day.

Headed to the kopchi bar of MK as mentioned by Uncle sam in one of the posts. Ordered a quarter...danced g phaad ke...on my fav numbers...have listed them many times already. 1.5 hours of erotic amd high energy numbers there....one of the forum friend wanted to see me groove with Rani.

So back for some more 'Shor', Rani pulled me by collar, asking where was I all this while. Told her...aagaya na...ab baaki chodo...chalo naachte...did what we know to do best...no gal compliments my moves the way she does...she actually knows my next dance step..thats the reason she is fun to dance with...i put her to the ground, pick her in my arms...and she just trusts me and goes with the flow. Maybe 45 minutes and half a quarter later left, saying bye to Buttergold.

Headed to Saigeet, but left in 15 min highly irritated as the dj did not play a request...saying 7 ke baad sirf naye gaane. Had been here last friday as well, have to mention the ambience and gals are pretty good though.

Went to rasna, 2 hours of dance and drinks with one of the co monger's old muse. Super fun to end the dancing session for the day.

Headed to jaffer bhais for some dinner. Relished it.

Then, one co monger told lets check the crowd out at heaven 6. Went there; uncle sam, to be honest we were disappointed with the crowd there. May be went in with a lot of expectation after yout 10/10 ratings. Sat for half an hour with a large peg and ended the day at 1 in the night.

So, though I could not avoid Kishore, certainly have started venturing to new places which is quiet refreshing. Would thank fellow mongers here, especially Uncle Sam, Bakkar, MK for encouraging me and others to do that.

Cheers Anglo.

Last edited:
FR of last last Saturday... STAR night...it became old... But as seen forum is lacking any masala thought to post it...

Entered the DB around 8 pm... Went in search of the girl whom I met two weeks before... A Punjabi chik with whom I and my friend danced...

A lass with figure, face, assets, looks, seduction.. Her sexy naval was creating storms inside my mind...
This time I went alone to taste her (I never mind taking friends with me, but on that day my friend didn't call me so I went alone)

Manager greeted me as they know me as a regular... my regular coatwala provided a front seat infront of orchestra stage... His usual greetings..

Kya saab bahut din ho gaya...even if I come alternate days...

After few times... Manager says... apka pasand ka ladki ayi hai.. Make up kar rahi hai...usko khabar diya... Aa rahi hai...
I smiled... Ordered peg... Ogled the items standing in front of me to see for alternatives for future
Dil me tare phutne lage...
She arrived and smiled, winked at me...the winking girl... In a yellow ghaghra choli she was alike tamanna Bhatia...

Fantasies like feeling her boobs in my mouth, licking her naval, spanking her ass etc was running inside mind ... Oh irresistible...

Did bohni with successive 5 no 100 rs note... Every time she taken the bohni with her mouth from my mouth... 5 times she took it... I spanked her ass... Oh.. What a feeling...

Uncle Sam thanks for ur advice... Really sexy... Erotica... Seductive... That moment when my mouth and her are head to head... She is pulling... I am not letting her to take the bohni...
Behnchod lund khada type maja aaya...

She came and given a kiss to me... In front of all people... So erotica... Lund to angry snake ki Tarah phuara maar raha tha... Soch raha tha kab isko strip karun...

Ordered some cash... She danced for couple of songs... My jhony was so restless... Usko lene ke liye betab ho raha tha... I went from my seat and grabbed her completely in front of all... She escaped... Ekdum lund khada type...

I asked manager for vip... As I was regular he eagerly taken me to vip room... Behnchod kya room tha... Mast Ekdum.... I sat to relax... At least lund ne thoda rest kiya...

Thode der baad ladki enter ki.... My god... She completely jumped on to me like standing fuckation.... Full DFK.... Ordered cash and told waiter and coatwala to stay out of the room...

The next 5 songs was just amazing... I fully groped her..... My face inside her naval, completely sucking juices out of it... I smooched her in her neck like I am drinking mango juice from a ripe mango.... Taken her with my hand lifted her and taken rounds and rounds....usne chillayi...
Boli mujhe utardo... But My jhony was not in a state to leave the situation.... I liftrd her in my hand (she must be 55 to 60 kg) at least... I don't know exactly... Gyrated her for 5 mins at least... She screamed... We both fell down on the floor....
Many songs we both Gyrated one above the other on the floor... Full GFE...
Kya maja tha behnchod... I asked her to dance topless as no one was there... She told andar se kundi nahin hai... Koi aa jaega... Mere to mood hi tha... I told don't worry none will come as I told them to be outside... She was hesitant... But I groped her pulled her choli.... Which was fixed with a safety pin on the backside... Tut gaya safety pin... Grabbed completely... My god... Eisi maja Maine jindagi me pahli baar kiya lagta hai...

She was running in search of safety pin... I was running in search of her naked boobs.... HE HE HE...

10 pm to 12.30 am we had a gala time together.... Left right top bottom inside outside... Nothing left undiscovered...
12.30 AM... SHE got tired... Although I was ready to dance and fuck... One thing I discovered she spoken with me in full English... What a Lass... She has a class... So much DFK, I didn't Remember... I told her not to do too much DFK so that lipstic impression will be their on my shirt... She asked me whether I wanted any lipstic impression inside my body.. May be near the jhony area... Lund ne ye sunne ke baad sirf khada hi raha... Abhi tak baitha nahin...

Time to pack up as time was short... I paid bill and bound to left with an aspirations of meeting her further..

Uncle Sam,

Really Vip is addictive, seductive, and really fucking lund khada type...

I cannot leave those moments out of my memory...

Got her numbers... Asked to come privately... She told me to call... Will put the fr separately afterwards...

VIP is really addicting... The charm of chasing the chick inside a closed opulent situation and knowing that she can not escape without giving in and then groping her.... Ohhh... My god... Sochte Sochte lund khada ho ja raha hai...

Damages:
Tobe frank it requires deep pockets and loaded balls... Money is not the limit... Question is how much you can chase....

Cheers... Will do a fuckation next time and post... Fr...
Part 2 will follow then...

Cheers till then

PC

Sent from my DUK-L09 using Tapatalk

Thane news alert

Sur Sangeet at Upwan re opend

Same management as jayesh

It is a Db and Ob only

Enjoy

Uncle Sam

(From Agyatwas
It is DAM BOARING to monger now a days
Nothing new )

Hello UncleSam,
Any update for Hilltop Kopri?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cracking OB code

Most of the OB stories end in tragedy. I wanted to pen down my version of cracking OB code.

- Calculate the time to spend based on your budget. Never stay back after you have spent your quota. Exit gracefully.
- Spend the money confidently to create an impression of spend thrift.
- Befriend the most capable blackcoat who can influence the OB manager and girls. Befriend to the extent you can sit for a drink.
- Filter the girls using the help of blackcoat. Ignore the girls how much beautiful if it is thumbs down from black coat.
- Choose few girls with help of blackcoat and pick up one to target.
- Shower few thousands on her for a couple of visits. Do not approach her directly. Black coat will help you here.
- Strictly visit during weekdays. Go for the hunt in single

This requires multiple visits to the bar. Try it on your own risk as I cannot guarantee that this will succeed. If this works, the heaven's door is open. If not, deep hole in the pocket where your hand also cannot help for few days, small brother must be up for the hand to help. Your small brother down understands your pocket and will go in hibernation for few days reacting to the losses in attempting to get laid a OB girl. In OB math, johny is directly proportional to the losses in OB

Have fun

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

FR of last last Saturday... STAR night...it became old... But as seen forum is lacking any masala thought to post it...

Entered the DB around 8 pm... Went in search of the girl whom I met two weeks before... A Punjabi chik with whom I and my friend danced...

A lass with figure, face, assets, looks, seduction.. Her sexy naval was creating storms inside my mind...
This time I went alone to taste her (I never mind taking friends with me, but on that day my friend didn't call me so I went alone)

Manager greeted me as they know me as a regular... my regular coatwala provided a front seat infront of orchestra stage... His usual greetings..

After few times... Manager says... apka pasand ka ladki ayi hai.. Make up kar rahi hai...usko khabar diya... Aa rahi hai...
I smiled... Ordered peg... Ogled the items standing in front of me to see for alternatives for future
She arrived and smiled, winked at me...the winking girl... In a yellow ghaghra choli she was alike tamanna Bhatia...

Fantasies like feeling her boobs in my mouth, licking her naval, spanking her ass etc was running inside mind ... Oh irresistible...

Did bohni with successive 5 no 100 rs note... Every time she taken the bohni with her mouth from my mouth... 5 times she took it... I spanked her ass... Oh.. What a feeling...

Uncle Sam thanks for ur advice... Really sexy... Erotica... Seductive... That moment when my mouth and her are head to head... She is pulling... I am not letting her to take the bohni...

She came and given a kiss to me... In front of all people... So erotica... Lund to angry snake ki Tarah phuara maar raha tha... Soch raha tha kab isko strip karun...

Ordered some cash... She danced for couple of songs... My jhony was so restless... Usko lene ke liye betab ho raha tha... I went from my seat and grabbed her completely in front of all... She escaped... Ekdum lund khada type...

I asked manager for vip... As I was regular he eagerly taken me to vip room... Behnchod kya room tha... Mast Ekdum.... I sat to relax... At least lund ne thoda rest kiya...

Thode der baad ladki enter ki.... My god... She completely jumped on to me like standing fuckation.... Full DFK.... Ordered cash and told waiter and coatwala to stay out of the room...

The next 5 songs was just amazing... I fully groped her..... My face inside her naval, completely sucking juices out of it... I smooched her in her neck like I am drinking mango juice from a ripe mango.... Taken her with my hand lifted her and taken rounds and rounds....usne chillayi...
Boli mujhe utardo... But My jhony was not in a state to leave the situation.... I liftrd her in my hand (she must be 55 to 60 kg) at least... I don't know exactly... Gyrated her for 5 mins at least... She screamed... We both fell down on the floor....
Kya maja tha behnchod... I asked her to dance topless as no one was there... She told andar se kundi nahin hai... Koi aa jaega... Mere to mood hi tha... I told don't worry none will come as I told them to be outside... She was hesitant... But I groped her pulled her choli.... Which was fixed with a safety pin on the backside... Tut gaya safety pin... Grabbed completely... My god... Eisi maja Maine jindagi me pahli baar kiya lagta hai...

She was running in search of safety pin... I was running in search of her naked boobs.... HE HE HE...

10 pm to 12.30 am we had a gala time together.... Left right top bottom inside outside... Nothing left undiscovered...
12.30 AM... SHE got tired... Although I was ready to dance and fuck... One thing I discovered she spoken with me in full English... What a Lass... She has a class... So much DFK, I didn't Remember... I told her not to do too much DFK so that lipstic impression will be their on my shirt... She asked me whether I wanted any lipstic impression inside my body.. May be near the jhony area... Lund ne ye sunne ke baad sirf khada hi raha... Abhi tak baitha nahin...

Time to pack up as time was short... I paid bill and bound to left with an aspirations of meeting her further..

Uncle Sam,

Got her numbers... Asked to come privately... She told me to call... Will put the fr separately afterwards...

VIP is really addicting... The charm of chasing the chick inside a closed opulent situation and knowing that she can not escape without giving in and then groping her.... Ohhh... My god... Sochte Sochte lund khada ho ja raha hai...

Damages:
Tobe frank it requires deep pockets and loaded balls... Money is not the limit... Question is how much you can chase....

Cheers till then

PC

Well written bro. Give an heads up before posting part 2. Will be ready for the erotic journey with a couple of pegs down.

Yesterday and today FR....
STAR night...

Tuesday went to nightingale around 9 pm... Chiks are there, ready for entry, but lacking motivation like lund khada hi nahi ho raha hai... Mechanical sex... I hate it most... So left around 10.30 pm on that day...

Yesterday ventured to Star night in search of new maal, 9.00 pm, actually I had told my last Punjabi chik that I am not coming on Thursday, so that she will also not come, it framed chance to taste new chics...

Coatwala brought a new young girl... I asked her to dance... She was not able to do it... But My dirty mind was reading her figures... My god... She was max 21 years old... So cute... 9/10, at least 36 size melons (will tell u later how I knew) just my imagination, was in a blue saree showing her cleavage and naval...

I initially rejected her as she was not able to dance... I taken another one girl to dance on my favorite songs... But after I left DB around 10.30 pm her sexy chehra and body knocked my doors of Johnny... I felt that I hv done a great mistake today... I was not able to recognize talents... Although in day to day life I only teach how to choose talents... Behnchod... Dimag kharap hua aaur coatwala ko phone lagaya... Bola wo ladki mujhe kaal chahie...

He replied ho jaega...

So today I entered 9.15 pm... My maal was ready waiting for me... usko dekh te hi lund ne angry snake ho gaya... Phir bhi baith ke thoda gana suna... She came to me and sat besides me... Usne haath Mera lund upar rakha... My god... I told her haath utha lo nahin toh yehin kaam tamam kar dunga...

She left as it was around 10.15 pm... I talked with manager and he guided me to the nearby hotel... Chik was there already... Johnny ke aanhk me tare phutne lage...

She went to bathroom and removed her makeup... My god after makeup also she was looking so beautiful... Aishwarya rai bhi fail hai Uske samne.. I ordered another bacardi lemon on the rocks... Then started...

Slightly caressed her hands, legs, fingers, my god she was as soft as silk... Slow song was going on there in TV... Kissed her in hands, thigh, abhi likhte likhte bi Mera lund khada ho raha hai... She was very young and sweet...

I removed my shirt, inner ganji, then started to kiss her all around the body... She got aroused a lot... Moaned... Removed her top.... Inside she was wearing a white bra... I asked the size... She told she doesn't know, her mom is used to buy... Behnchod klpd ho gaya mommy ka naam sunte hi...

Phir socha phaltoo baat karke time kharap nahin karne ka... I again kissed on her lips, shoulders, then naval, liked her naval like a juicy orange... She got excited... Moaned...

Then I thought to take a break... I switched on u tube in my mobile and run Raske qamar... We both danced in completely nude... Oh I forgot to tell how I removed her lower slack... I grabbed her from the bed and holding in my one hand, other hand opened her lower slack... Blue color panty... My god... I hv a real fantasy towards a blue colour... I smooched her on the panty... She really got aroused... I opened my jeans and we both danced on the song... Two piece dance....

He he he... After the dance I opened her bra... The sizes of melons are at least 36 inch as one boob can be accommodated with 1.5 palms... So big.. So soft... Nipples were so small... I sucked them as to fulfill my thirst... She moaned...

Thrown her on the bed... Removed her panties... My god... Pussy was so fresh...I fingrted it to get the lubrication...

I could not wait further... Opened my chaddi... Put on the condom... Bang bang bang (baby shot me down)...

She cried in pain or satisfaction... I don't know... But told me you are so powerful at this age (mind it I am 41 now she is half of my age)....

Banged her in missionary, I asked for doggy, but she told nahi aap aise hi karo... Behnchod... 20 mins of continuous fuck factory.... She wounded my back with nails... Nikal diaya pani fir...

Sat for some time and had the remaining bacardi one smoke and taken the 2nd...

She was moaning like anything... Finished... Disposed condoms... Washed... She asked me my number... I gave... I asked her next time be prepared for full night...

She smiled... Taken 2 cigarettes from my packet and left...

Total damage

Entry cost: 5000
Hotel: 1500
Tips to boy: 200
Drinks, dance and Mish at bar: 7000

So it was a completely lund satisfying fuckation..
I will definitely take this chik another time for full night...

Cheers

PC

Uncle Sam,

Damages:

Cheers till then

PC

Khatarnak FR bhai. Nichod diya.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Fr of a very long mongering day on Tuesday. Have cut short some details to keep it as small as possible.

A day where I finally did some 'shor' after a break of month and a half.

Started making shor at 2 ....found buttergold bhai having his beer alone and getting into the mood. Left before Rani's entrance. Had fun with a couple of gals. 1.5 quarters shared.

Joined by 2 forum members. Went to Sneha..for an hour...ended the session with a hj. Half quarter more.

Done with service. Time for dance for the rest of the day.

Headed to the kopchi bar of MK as mentioned by Uncle sam in one of the posts. Ordered a quarter...danced g phaad ke...on my fav numbers...have listed them many times already. 1.5 hours of erotic amd high energy numbers there....one of the forum friend wanted to see me groove with Rani.

So back for some more 'Shor', Rani pulled me by collar, asking where was I all this while. Told her...aagaya na...ab baaki chodo...chalo naachte...did what we know to do best...no gal compliments my moves the way she does...she actually knows my next dance step..thats the reason she is fun to dance with...i put her to the ground, pick her in my arms...and she just trusts me and goes with the flow. Maybe 45 minutes and half a quarter later left, saying bye to Buttergold.

Headed to Saigeet, but left in 15 min highly irritated as the dj did not play a request...saying 7 ke baad sirf naye gaane. Had been here last friday as well, have to mention the ambience and gals are pretty good though.

Went to rasna, 2 hours of dance and drinks with one of the co monger's old muse. Super fun to end the dancing session for the day.

Headed to jaffer bhais for some dinner. Relished it.

Then, one co monger told lets check the crowd out at heaven 6. Went there; uncle sam, to be honest we were disappointed with the crowd there. May be went in with a lot of expectation after yout 10/10 ratings. Sat for half an hour with a large peg and ended the day at 1 in the night.

So, though I could not avoid Kishore, certainly have started venturing to new places which is quiet refreshing. Would thank fellow mongers here, especially Uncle Sam, Bakkar, MK for encouraging me and others to do that.

Cheers Anglo.
Nice "Barathon" buddy. Who are the forum members? I call you guys "Spirit Shakers" keep rocking

STAR night...

Tuesday went to nightingale around 9 pm... Chiks are there, ready for entry, but lacking motivation like lund khada hi nahi ho raha hai... Mechanical sex... I hate it most... So left around 10.30 pm on that day...

Yesterday ventured to Star night in search of new maal, 9.00 pm, actually I had told my last Punjabi chik that I am not coming on Thursday, so that she will also not come, it framed chance to taste new chics...

Coatwala brought a new young girl... I asked her to dance... She was not able to do it... But My dirty mind was reading her figures... My god... She was max 21 years old... So cute... 9/10, at least 36 size melons (will tell u later how I knew) just my imagination, was in a blue saree showing her cleavage and naval...

I initially rejected her as she was not able to dance... I taken another one girl to dance on my favorite songs... But after I left DB around 10.30 pm her sexy chehra and body knocked my doors of Johnny... I felt that I hv done a great mistake today... I was not able to recognize talents... Although in day to day life I only teach how to choose talents... Behnchod... Dimag kharap hua aaur coatwala ko phone lagaya... Bola wo ladki mujhe kaal chahie...

He replied ho jaega...

So today I entered 9.15 pm... My maal was ready waiting for me... usko dekh te hi lund ne angry snake ho gaya... Phir bhi baith ke thoda gana suna... She came to me and sat besides me... Usne haath Mera lund upar rakha... My god... I told her haath utha lo nahin toh yehin kaam tamam kar dunga...

She left as it was around 10.15 pm... I talked with manager and he guided me to the nearby hotel... Chik was there already... Johnny ke aanhk me tare phutne lage...

She went to bathroom and removed her makeup... My god after makeup also she was looking so beautiful... Aishwarya rai bhi fail hai Uske samne.. I ordered another bacardi lemon on the rocks... Then started...

Slightly caressed her hands, legs, fingers, my god she was as soft as silk... Slow song was going on there in TV... Kissed her in hands, thigh, abhi likhte likhte bi Mera lund khada ho raha hai... She was very young and sweet...

I removed my shirt, inner ganji, then started to kiss her all around the body... She got aroused a lot... Moaned... Removed her top.... Inside she was wearing a white bra... I asked the size... She told she doesn't know, her mom is used to buy... Behnchod klpd ho gaya mommy ka naam sunte hi...

Phir socha phaltoo baat karke time kharap nahin karne ka... I again kissed on her lips, shoulders, then naval, liked her naval like a juicy orange... She got excited... Moaned...

Then I thought to take a break... I switched on u tube in my mobile and run Raske qamar... We both danced in completely nude... Oh I forgot to tell how I removed her lower slack... I grabbed her from the bed and holding in my one hand, other hand opened her lower slack... Blue color panty... My god... I hv a real fantasy towards a blue colour... I smooched her on the panty... She really got aroused... I opened my jeans and we both danced on the song... Two piece dance....

He he he... After the dance I opened her bra... The sizes of melons are at least 36 inch as one boob can be accommodated with 1.5 palms... So big.. So soft... Nipples were so small... I sucked them as to fulfill my thirst... She moaned...

Thrown her on the bed... Removed her panties... My god... Pussy was so fresh...I fingrted it to get the lubrication...

I could not wait further... Opened my chaddi... Put on the condom... Bang bang bang (baby shot me down)...

She cried in pain or satisfaction... I don't know... But told me you are so powerful at this age (mind it I am 41 now she is half of my age)....

Banged her in missionary, I asked for doggy, but she told nahi aap aise hi karo... Behnchod... 20 mins of continuous fuck factory.... She wounded my back with nails... Nikal diaya pani fir...

She was moaning like anything... Finished... Disposed condoms... Washed... She asked me my number... I gave... I asked her next time be prepared for full night...

Total damage

Cheers

PC

PC bhai Maja aa gaya. Gand fad FR.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

STAR night...

He replied ho jaega...

Total damage

Cheers

PC

Not the right time to post and not the right time to read. No peg, no girl but balls loaded. Mood spoiled, will go for hunt today. Great FR buddy.

STAR night...

He replied ho jaega...

Total damage

Cheers

PC

Kamal kar dia bhai ne
Great Bro sala yaha FR padh kar Lund khada ho gaya
Kinda feel like aaj hi jaun
What was her name though?

Sent from my SM-A500G using Tapatalk

STAR night...

He replied ho jaega...

Total damage

Cheers

PC

PC....your FR is much better than any erotic book I ever read in my life...you have amazing skills of telling stories...

Lage raho Munna Bhai

Sent from my Coolpad 3600I using Tapatalk

PC....your FR is much better than any erotic book I ever read in my life...you have amazing skills of telling stories...

Lage raho Munna Bhai

One more thing after reading your FR, I got so tempted that called my usual SP for some new girl....bola Saab morning me 9:15....asked me to call at 12. Bhenchod I have to wait for 3 hours that's too much.

Thank god Nightangel is faaaar from my place.. ventured in there last night. My my my... normally I try to spot an eye candy and then go after it in other db/obs. It takes time to tame them, spend some, then fantasise and then if lucky enough then bang. Now here I got confused as couldn’t spot a single substandard girl. Everyone’s like 8-9/10. Due to that no nakhras as they know the competition is cutthroat or deep throat :)). But mind and Johnny r geeedier than Gorden Gecko.. spotted a beauty which normally I would watch on erotic sites.. she came n sat next to me and asked if I wish to go for entry... she said 5k to her and 2200 on top for room n travel. The lodge they take u to a lodge in Nerul which is a good 10-15min ride which they arrange in a car/taxi. I asked her politely, “Kya nahi karogi?” She said no lip kiss and French. I said it’s not going to work. She said let me send a friend who’s would do that. Meanwhile coatwala fetched a girl who was far better by any usual standard of the Kishores, Mayurs or Rasna. But greed is good. So I asked her to leave. One good thing is that here the girls don’t ask for money.. other places if they sit even for 15 sec they will demand. I guess girls here get paid so well that they don’t bother for 100/200 rupees either. The first girl got me her friend and she was equally good. Asked her the same question and she said, “ aap ko jo chahiye woh ho jayega”. Called the coatwala and fixed the deal.
Here the coatwalas come at high price too.. they need 100s. So if ur planning there then keep another 1000 for black coats, waiters, white coats, white shirts in the parking, driver, the. Chhota ‘Chhotu’ and a bada ‘chhotu’. So that’s 7 of’em.

Went there and the deed started. I took out my usual listrine n sanitizer which she thought some kinda spirit I m consuming before the act. I said don’t worry, this is for mutual benefit. Asked her to use but she was a bit apprehensive. She unclothed me and then herself.. I got cleansed myself and came back.. she came and sat between my legs with her back to me.. left her long straightened hair fall on my face. Kissed and caressed.. soft n fair skin.. no change in her even after taking off makeup..she then turned and started licking my body.. came on top and dry humped a bit .. she started kissing on lips with her hand stroking me.. she pulled a condi and started sucking deeep.. then she came on top of me.. did all usual positions and then came..

Damages as stated above, colddrink 600, girl + room 7200, various coatwalls and chhotus around 800

Thank god Nightangel is faaaar from my place.. ventured in there last night. My my my... normally I try to spot an eye candy and then go after it in other db/obs. It takes time to tame them, spend some, then fantasise and then if lucky enough then bang. Now here I got confused as couldn’t spot a single substandard girl. Everyone’s like 8-9/10. Due to that no nakhras as they

Damages as stated above, colddrink 600, girl + room 7200, various coatwalls and chhotus around 800

Seems all action is in Navi Mumbai.... aab to visit Banta hai

Thank god Nightangel is faaaar from my place.. ventured in there last night. My my my... normally I try to spot an eye candy and then go after it in other db/obs. It takes time to tame them, spend some, then fantasise and then if lucky enough then bang. Now here I got confused as couldn’t spot a single substandard girl. Everyone’s like 8-9/10. Due to that no nakhras as they know the competition is cutthroat or deep throat :)). But mind and Johnny r geeedier than Gorden Gecko.. spotted a beauty which normally I would watch on erotic sites.. she came n sat next to me and asked if I wish to go for entry... she said 5k to her and 2200 on top for room n travel. The lodge they take u to a lodge in Nerul which is a good 10-15min ride which they arrange in a car/taxi. I asked her politely, “Kya nahi karogi?” She said no lip kiss and French. I said it’s not going to work. She said let me send a friend who’s would do that. Meanwhile coatwala fetched a girl who was far better by any usual standard of the Kishores, Mayurs or Rasna. But greed is good. So I asked her to leave. One good thing is that here the girls don’t ask for money.. other places if they sit even for 15 sec they will demand. I guess girls here get paid so well that they don’t bother for 100/200 rupees either. The first girl got me her friend and she was equally good. Asked her the same question and she said, “ aap ko jo chahiye woh ho jayega”. Called the coatwala and fixed the deal.
Here the coatwalas come at high price too.. they need 100s. So if ur planning there then keep another 1000 for black coats, waiters, white coats, white shirts in the parking, driver, the. Chhota ‘Chhotu’ and a bada ‘chhotu’. So that’s 7 of’em.

Went there and the deed started. I took out my usual listrine n sanitizer which she thought some kinda spirit I m consuming before the act. I said don’t worry, this is for mutual benefit. Asked her to use but she was a bit apprehensive. She unclothed me and then herself.. I got cleansed myself and came back.. she came and sat between my legs with her back to me.. left her long straightened hair fall on my face. Kissed and caressed.. soft n fair skin.. no change in her even after taking off makeup..she then turned and started licking my body.. came on top and dry humped a bit .. she started kissing on lips with her hand stroking me.. she pulled a condi and started sucking deeep.. then she came on top of me.. did all usual positions and then came..

Bhai standard rate for all inclusive is 6200 n u paid 1000 extra....pls don't increase the rates..

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Also want to share my experience which i feel will help a few new mongers.. whenever I go to kishore I give maximum only 200 per gal whoever it be either rani or tina or reshma or payal or priyanka for 45 mins fun...in short I make 3 gals sit n total spend only 700 max.. so within 1k (600 gals + 300 drinks per person for 1 qtr..me n my frnd go..plus 100 tips to waiter and coatwalls) I am able to enjoy 3 gals and no regrets of overspending...this way I am able to monger more also.. Also we read a lot of FRs where ppl wrote that rani behaves as if she is their wife.. believe me she does the same with me also and with every other guy who gives them money... they all treat everyone same...so dont get emotional

Sent from my Infinix X572 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Shoutbox
  1. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Julia😘 - A shy new Korean girl waiting to
  2. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  3. hiyamickey:
    7 girls working at Reinella wellness, 19 years old Japanese girl Amanda, Candy, Sasha, Ocean, Grace, Yuki and Ella @6262 hwy7 unit #1 Vaughan ☎️:905-851-4888
  4. See You Health Center:
    Judy 💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl She is 5’2”tall . 100Lbs, with D Cup Melons 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎ 416-988-2950
  5. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl She is 5’ 2” tall, 98 Lbs With D Cup Melons Great Fashion Style🥑 Linda💕 She is Vietnamese Very Spicy Sexy Girl Beautiful Face 🥑With Exotic Eyebrow Shape Suki 💕 From Taiwan, sweet girl Sexy tight body amazing C cups with Those incredible nipples ☎ 647-446-0886
  6. Moneylee:
    full season wellness center: NewYoung girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament Anika , Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo ,Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage star ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 🏠 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 ☎️ 4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  7. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center: Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Lulu,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Tina ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Cindy ,Student big boobs buttocks Vicky, Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry ,🏠address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  8. AliceSpa:
    TUESDAY at 𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔, 4915 Steeles Ave. E, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟮𝟵𝟴-𝟬𝟴𝟵𝟴. 3 Sexy Young Girls Today at Alice Spa: EVA (12pm-9pm), Student, half Korean/Half Chinese, baby face 24, C Cups, curvy body, juicy ass, bbbj cim dfk cof, cutie with great service. Come and enjoy! KITTY (2pm to 9pm ): is a new Korean girl, super busty, small body, new to the business. Very friendly, no rush, dfk, bbbj, cim, cof, rim, titf*k
  9. Red_Pearl_Spa:
    🔴at 4385 Sheppard Avenue east, unit 5❣💋💋Tuesday, 💞💋 Sophia, and ❤ Kelly 💋today for an amazing treatment... 5'5", long light brown hair, at least C, decent English and upbeat, cheerful personality ❤ ☎️ 647 352-1588☎️
  10. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Rita🥰A brand new girl from Northeast China of Russian descent has just arrived, a young sexy beauty with smooth white skin, natural 32C breasts with big juicy nipples and fantastic tight little bum bum waiting to be kissed and spanke
  11. SunriseRH:
    TUESDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish senorita with slight curves and a hot hot hot attittude. SUNRISE SPA
  12. NewOriental:
    TUESDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & VIVIAN. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. VIVIAN is a pretty & very sexy Chinese doll, standing 5’7” tall
  13. Withme_Spa:
    💘💞at 4386 Sheppard Avenue east 💥💋Tuesday,💕💖 Mia, 💋💋petite Taiwanese, sexy build with beautiful face. friendly, very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish. ❣💥  Lily, 💋medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, very good treatment and excellent finish. 💞 Jessica,💋 medium height, sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, relaxing finish. 💞💥 Lulu, 💋tall, slim, curvy, pretty girl with long hair. Soft treatment and very nice finish. 💋🔋416 297-7488🔋
  14. ASPA:
    TUESDAY at 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: Best Massage Rachel, & Wendy 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ RACHEL is a slim and attractive attendant, about 5’4” tall with nice responsive 34C’s and a captivating smooth rounded bottom. She is popular for her excellent massage skills and a little extra..
  15. ForeverWarden:
    Tuesday at 🫦❤️🔴🟥♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Cindy, Tracy & Vivian. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups & wonderfully long nipples. Her massage is nice, her bbbj will drive you wild & her cfs finish is a dream come true. Tracy is an incredibly cute & pretty Japanese/Taiwanese mixed spinner, about 5’1” and 100 lbs. She is very popular
  16. HolidaySpa:
    Tuesday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️: CICI, CINDY & JENNY. CICI is a young, slim & beautiful Chinese gem, petite 5’2” & 100 Lbs with firm but soft C Cups & the absolute best of services. CINDY is a slim & incredibly sexy lady with a smile that will melt your heart, & an ass that will fire up your spirit. Her services are among the best!
  17. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 college student lily and Asian girl Jenny Amy in Tuesday &&Persian girl Jasmine in Wednesday
  18. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Luna🌸Fran🌸Brandy🌸Susan ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  19. Hollywood_Spa:
    💖a very clean spa at 4578 Yonge Street, unit 100💞💋Tuesday, 💞💗 Coco, 💋 medium height. good looking, dark hair to shoulder, firm treatment followed by good service menu 💞💋 📱 416 222-5554📱
  20. SugarLoveSpa:
    Tuesday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: ANA, MIMI & TIFFANY. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ ANA is a young, short and sweet lady, 5’1 & 105 Lbs, very tight, with a small to medium booty. Ana is a versatile honey who provides great massage, & can accommodate your needs. MIMI is a slim & busty Asian/Euro mix beauty, 50Kgs & 1M60. Mimi has a very versatile range
  21. lemon_tree:
    💛💥a discreet entrance at 4155 Sheppard Avenue east, 201❣💞💋Tuesday, ❣ Holly,💋💋 medium height and sexy build with shapely legs and ass. friendly, does a very relaxing treatment and wonderful finish 💘 Amy, very small 💋 📞 647 348-2899📞
  22. Red Rose Spa:
    🌸 We have 5 hot brown girls today 🌸 LUCY, ASHA, SANA, ANGEL, MEERA, JIYA, PAYAL PEARL, NISHA 🌸 2588 Birchmount 🌸 2 Invergordon 🌸 647-702-8800 🌸 Please visit for a great erotic massage
  23. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, Young Slim Sexy Chinese Yoyo, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  24. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today, young sweet Mia 25’s and Young fun Ivy with big buttocks open mind 30’s, cute GFE Lina and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  25. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Claire🌸Maria🌸Nina ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  26. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix blossom Spa ♨️ ♨️♨️ Table shower Body scrub 👍 👍👍 New girl Anna young and beautiful professional Thai massage, Luna hot body slide 👍👍👍😘 5124 Dundas W Etobicoke ☎️ 416-817-3366
  27. sunnyrocks:
    Can someone suggest me any discreet places like girls who operate from private condos
  28. laluna1857:
    Nu spring spa ❤️ Viennese Singapore Korean girls , ❤️❤️good relax massage 💋sexy Girls 💋good service 💋☎️416-669-8508🚗7-15 Karachi dr Markham
  29. Lily Spa:
    ❤️ PRETTI, CAMILLA and KK are here today for your massage needs ❤️ Lily Spa ❤️ 2190 McNicoll ❤️ Scarborough ❤️ M1V 5M2 ❤️ (647) 531-8288 ❤️
  30. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  31. YM203:
    MoonMoon spa/416 887 8801/8131Yonge st #203 Spanish/Latin white skin and new Asian Jenny in Monday & college student in Tuesday
  32. Jenny’s Spa:
    🎉🍒JENNY’S SPA🎉🍒 ✅5170 DUNDAS STREET WEST✅ 👌ETOBICOKE ONTARIO M9A 1C4👌 ☎️( 647-893-5196)☎️Call or Text ☎️( 437-888-3759)☎️Call Only (ETOBICOKE) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅GRAND OPENING💯NEW GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥EXCELLENT MASSAGE + SERVICE QUEENS NOW AVAILABLE AT JENNY’S SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥TWO BEAUTIFUL NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS EVERYDAY🔥 💯REAL PICTURES OF ATTENDANTS💯 🔥TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: Rose🌹 - A sexy new addition to our line u
  33. Sparkling Spa:
    ⚡🌟SPARKLING SPA⚡🌟 ✅50 Lockridge Ave Unit 8✅ 👌Markham, ON L3R 8X4👌 ☎️ (905) 604-8186 Spa Land Line☎️ ☎️ (437) 446-6688 NEW Spa Cell Phone☎️ (West of Warden & 16th Ave) OPEN 10am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥SUPERSTAR SERVICE QUEENS AVAILABLE AT SPARKLING SPA FOR ALL YOUR MASSAGE AND SPECIAL EXTRA NEEDS🔥💯😘🔥❤️👌 🔥SEXY NEW YOUNG GIRLS ALWAYS WORKING - Today’s Schedule is…🔥 Zoe - 🔥Stunning Tall Taiwanese Service Queen with Endless Passion and Sensuality who
  34. See You Health Center:
    Lin💕
Very Young, Petite
Vietnamese Student
With Spicy Slim Body
 🥑 Judy💕 is a gorgeous model type Vietnamese Girl ☎ 416-988-2950
  35. SunriseRH:
    MONDAY at 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔: CHLOE, JULIA & LUISA. 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 27, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟮𝟱-𝟴𝟬𝟴𝟲 ☎️ CHLOE is new, slim sexy figure with nice C or D Cups, a pretty face, and great services. JULIA is a slim but curvy Spanish attendant with natural B Cups & a pretty face. She can take a load off your mind. LUISA is a young,pretty, and slim Spanish
  36. Lulu_Villa_Spa:
    Candy💕 She is a Vietnamese With nice Sexy Slender Body, Curves and Sweet Melons 🥑 Sami💕 Gorgeous Model Type CBC Vietnamese School Girl 🥑 Cici💕 Cute Skinny Sexy Vietnamese Girl With Voluptuous Huge C Melons Provides Amazing Service ☎️647-446-0886
  37. NewOriental:
    MONDAY at 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗢𝗥𝗜𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗟 𝗦𝗣𝗔: HAPPY, NAYLA & PHOENIX 10 East Wilmot St, Unit 26, Richmond Hill, on ☎️ 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟯𝟴𝟭-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎️ HAPPY is a slim & busty Korean lady with great massage skills & lots of extra fun. NAYLA is a tall, young, beautiful & curvy Spanish girl. Come and say hola. PHOENIX is a gentle sweet Filipina lady, 5’4” and 105Lbs, with 34C-24-34 assets
  38. Annie Spa:
    🎉🍒ANNIE SPA🎉🍒 ✅7-1001 SANDHURST CIRCLE✅ 👌SCARBOROUGH ON M1V 1Z6👌 ☎️ (647) 891-9688☎️ ☎️ (416) 291-8879☎️ (FINCH & MCCOWAN) OPEN 9:30am to 9pm MONDAY to SUNDAY 🔥✅NEW MANAGEMENT💯NEW GIRLS🔥🔥 🔥GORGEOUS NEW YOUNG ASIAN GIRLS - TODAY’s ROSTER INCLUDES: 🔥 Jessica😍 She is a young, captivating massage girl from Korea who combines her gentle touch with an intuitive sense of what her clients need. Her soft, skillful hands and soothing presence create an atmosphere of deep relaxation and
  39. Moneylee:
    All season wellness center :New Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Kelly ,Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Yoyo ,Young girl Big breasted saucy naughty Ella ,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Sherry , address: #5-30 Rambler dr Brampton ,Ontario L6W 1E2☎️4376655510 🦵🦵👅👅🈵🈵👄👄
  40. ASPA:
    𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗔𝗧 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀: EMMA and Best Massage RACHEL. 🅰️𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀🅰️, 28 South Unionville Ave, Unit 5, Markham. 🅰️𝗖𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟳𝟮𝟵-𝟲𝟲𝟬𝟲 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝟲𝟰𝟳-𝟴𝟯𝟵-𝟱𝟵𝟲𝟲🅰️ EMMA is 1.64Cm. and weighs 52Kg. Emma is sweet and elegant, has very good communication & massage, and her services will make your visit enjoyable. RACHEL is slim and attractive
  41. Moneylee:
    Full season wellness center: New Young girl Big-breasted big Big boobs big butts May, Young girl big breasted beautiful buttocks charming temperament big boobs Vita ,Young girl big boobs beautiful face deep massage Bobo, Young beautiful face sexy body and good deep massage maggie,Enchanting sexy petite deep massage Mary. 2560 Shepard ave Mississauga unit 1 .☎️4379857899 👄👄🦵🦵🈵🈵👅👅
  42. bnwellness_wilson:
    Blue Nile Wellness Center, we have 4 beautiful young girls are working today , young sweet Yuki slime 30’s open mind and Young fun Selina with big buttocks open mind, cute GFE Ella and sexy Coco are providing deep tissue and sensual massage, pls call 416-3985777 book appointment and walk in aways welcome, back entrance and parking available, 350 Wilson Ave North York
  43. Golden Sunshine Spa:
    a✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Yoyo🌸Aletta🌸Fran🌸Anjali 🌸Mel ☎905 - 265 - 2158☎️
  44. ForeverWarden:
    Monday at 🫦❤️🔴♾️𝓕𝓞𝓡𝓔𝓥𝓔𝓡 𝓢𝓟𝓐♾️🟥🔴❤️🫦 2190 Warden Ave, Unit 201, Scarborough 𝟰𝟭𝟲-𝟴𝟬𝟬-𝟳𝟴𝟴𝟳: Angela, Cindy & Ruby. Angela is a slim, young, small and very beautiful lady, busty with a nice ass, who can fulfill you in many ways. RUBY is Singaporean, very slim, petite & sexy, speaks English well, & has great services. Cindy is a slim beauty, 5’4”, natural C Cups
  45. Soul Relax Spa:
    ✨Click On Username and FOLLOW US✅ Today 🌸Brandy🌸Ivy🌸Kim ☎289 - 298 - 5662☎️
  46. HolidaySpa:
    Monday at 🌴😎🌅𝓗𝓸𝓵𝓲𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓹𝓪🌅😎🌴3517 Kennedy Rd, Unit 4, Scarborough ☎️𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟮𝟰𝟳-𝟭𝟭𝟵𝟵☎️AMY, CINDY & YUMI AMY is an attractive young lady with larger breasts and a nice bottom. She has outstanding oral skills, and is very popular. Don’t miss out on her special skills YUMI is a sexy skinny Chinese babe, short with big boobs, nice smile & very good services.
  47. Endless Joy Spa:
    ✨✨✨✨✨[GRAND OPENING]✨✨✨✨✨ 💞Endless Joy Spa💞 🎇 (155 East Beaver Creek Rd Unit #8, Richmond Hill) 416-731-8565🎇10am-2am, New First Day Sexy Chinese Coco, Sexy Chinese Linda, Young Sexy Chinese Abie
  48. SugarLoveSpa:
    Monday at ❤️💙 💜⎝𝗦𝗨𝗚𝗔𝗥 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗔⎠💖💗💘: CHERRY, ELLA & LUNA. 1270 Finch Ave W (at Keele St), Unit 18. North York, ON ☎ 𝟰𝟯𝟳-𝟯𝟲𝟱-𝟮𝟲𝟴𝟴 ☎ CHERRY is a young, slim, friendly and absolutely gorgeous Vietnamese beauty, 49 Kgs with Bounteous D Cups. Real pics, unreal services! BBBJ, shower together, full menu. ELLA is a lovely Thai sweetheart, 5’1” with C Cups, smooth skin and a very pleasing attitude.
  49. Lulu1980:
    Phoenix Blossom Spa 🌹🌹🌹3 girls 🔥🔥🔥5124 Dundas St W Etobicoke☎️416-817-3366👍 nice girl Mia big boobs 36DD 😘😘😘😘Hot and sexy body, super body slide, very provocative service😘😘😘, professional super Luna and Suki deep tissue massage, has therapeutic effect to loosen bones and relieve muscle pressure and will bring you unexpected service effects, she will bring you a little surprise😍😍😍😍❤️You are welcome to make an appointment at any time or walk in the back door with plenty of parking spaces
  50. sunnyrocks:
    Condo massage
Back
[FOX] Ultimate Translator